PDA

View Full Version : Pocket Monsters Breeding Center Version 2 (MA by Quicksilver)

Pages : [1] 2

Wolfsong
1st July 2003, 09:45 AM
Welcome to the pocket monster breeding center. You can find the list of available pokes here at the PMBC Web page (http://forboards.tripod.com/TPM/PMBC.html)

Matt
1st July 2003, 11:28 AM
Hi. I would just like to say that my pokemon are up for breeding and what not :O.

Adopted Pokemon

Anima
Level 10 Female Abra
Knows: Teleport, Psychic, and Dynamic Punch
Trait: Synchronize (When the Pokemon becomes Poison, Paralyze, or Burn, so does the opponent.)

Cerberus
Level 8 Female Houndour
Knows: Leer, Ember, Sunny Day, and Howl.
Trait: Flash Fire (Fire-type moves deal 1.5 times damage. Immune to damage from Fire-type attacks.)

Valefor
Level 8 Male Natu
Knows: Peck, Leer, and Faint Attack.
Trait: Synchronize (When the Pokemon becomes Poison, Paralyze, or Burn, so does the opponent.)

Diablos
Level 9 Male Sneasel
Knows: Scratch, Leer, Bite, Taunt, and Quick Attack.
Trait: Keen Eye (Opponent cannot lower accuracy.)

Yojimbo
Level 9 Female Drowzee
Knows: Pound, Hypnosis, Dynamic Punch.
Trait: Insomnia (Cannot be SLEEP condition.)

Atomos
Level 7 Female Espeon
Knows: Tackle, Tail Whip, and Shadow Ball.

Ark
Level 8 Male Umbreon (Has Black Fur Gene)
Knows: Tackle, Tail Whip, Double Team, and Sand-Attack.

Madeen
Level 8 Female Poochyena
Knows: Tackle, Howl, and Poison Fang.
Trait: Run Away (Except for trainer battles, can always run from battle.)

I don't think I will be letting my captured pokemon breed right now. :O

The_Missing_Link
1st July 2003, 12:49 PM
I think it's time to let my Pokemon breed also. I don't have Captured Pokemon so all of them are adopted. They also don't have traits or R/S moves, which I decided on a while ago so I'm not going to change my mind now

Blade
Male Scizor Lv. 36
Moves: Razor Wind, Focus Energy, Leer, Steel Wing, Pursuit, False Swipe, Quick Attack, HP Water, Agility, Double Team, Wing Attack, Metal Claw, Rockstorm and Slash

Shade
Male Venusaur Lv. 36
Moves: Shade is my Lv.36 Venusaur. His attacks are Tackle, Growl, Gigadrain, Leech Seed, Vine Whip, Toxic, Sleep Powder, Poison Powder, Body Slam, Sweet Scent, Razor Leaf and Headbutt

Drake
Male Charizard Lv. 38
Moves: Scratch, Growl, Ember, Bite, Smokescreen, Ancientpower, Rage, Toxic, Scary Face, Swift, Slash and Wing Attack

Lyra
Female Wartortle Lv. 33
Moves: Tackle, Tail Whip, Bubble, Ice Beam, Confusion, Water Gun, Bite, Mirror Coat, Rapid Spin, Surf, Withdraw and Protect

Lee
Male Hitmonlee Lv. 36
Moves: Tackle, Focus Energy, Swift, Mega Kick, Hi Jump Kick, Low Kick, Mind Reader, HP Dark, Foresight and Jump Kick

Nightshade
Male Kadabra Lv. 26
Moves: Teleport, Shadowball, Thunderwave, Confusion, Disable, Fire Punch and Recover

Aries
Male Umbreon Lv. 28
Moves: Tackle, Growl, Sand Attack, Shadowball, Body Slam, Pursuit, Psychic and Quick Attack

Apollo
Male Electabuzz Lv. 30
Moves: Cross Chop, Quick Attack, Leer, Ice Punch, Thunderpunch, Light Screen, Fire Punch, Thunderwave and Swift

Meowth_Kitten
2nd July 2003, 10:14 AM
I'm here to pick up the new Poochyena egg. *grins at Nala* Thanks a whole ton, I appreciate it. =)

Wolfsong
2nd July 2003, 10:24 AM
I know its early but i'm going to the doctor this afternoon so i'm going to go on and give you the egg.

It will hatch into a L.5 male poochyena that knows tackle, howl, and hidden power ice as the bred on move he gets from Kovu.

Totodile Lover
2nd July 2003, 09:29 PM
oh my been a while.. Glad to see its still up..
Well I'm here to do two things.

First of all, I'm sorry to all that have worked here that I haven't been around, I've been real busy, and then my login thing got screwed and well I'm truely sorry for being gone so long, if your still angry with me, then it's fine, you all have rights to be.

Second of all, I'm here to update my breeding list, I only have three, unfortunately, but now I'll add my others...

Psyblade(name has changed)
Female Ninetails Lv. 26
moves: ember, hpynosis, confuse ray, take down, tackle, leer, glare.

Mistio
Male Vaporeon Lv. 34
Moves: water gun, tackle, tail whip, leer, quick attack, Aurora Beam, bubble, bubble beam.

bai

~TL~

O.O
~Oh thats a train...~

Lady Vulpix
3rd July 2003, 11:04 AM
Welcome back, TL!!
I've updated our site. Please check it and tell me if there are any changes that need to be made.

Totodile Lover
3rd July 2003, 02:22 PM
actually what happen to the Dark master of the abyss thing, they'll still up for breedin, I'm just addin the others...

anyway busy as always

ttyl

~TL~

O.O
oh.. thats a train..

Lady Vulpix
3rd July 2003, 03:22 PM
Oh, sorry. I thought you were replacing them.
Could you please list ALL your pokemon who are available for breeding?

Totodile Lover
4th July 2003, 10:28 AM
Psyblade(name has changed)
Female Ninetails Lv. 26
moves: ember, hpynosis, confuse ray, take down, tackle, leer, glare.

Mistio
Male Vaporeon Lv. 34
Moves: water gun, tackle, tail whip, leer, quick attack, Aurora Beam, bubble, bubble beam.

Uhh, I can't really remember th others ones but i'll try.

Blackout
FEMALE Umbreon Lv. 47
Moves: shadow ball, tackle, quick attack, psychic, faint attack, glare, bite, tail whip.
(If theres any I missed plz inform me)

Thats all, I'm taking my Feraligater out because you can easily get totodile somewhere else, plus its special... Lol

~LilItalianMew~

DarkPrincess
4th July 2003, 11:11 AM
I'd like Lirima to breed with my Sidius so I can have a little Meowth. Here's their stats:

Lirima [female Persian]
Lv.46
Attacks: Scratch ~ Growl ~ Bite ~ Pay Day ~ Thunderbolt ~ Bubblebeam ~ Slash ~ Icy Wind ~ Hypnosis ~ Dream Eater ~ Hidden Power: Ground ~ Faint Attack ~ Fury Swipes ~ Double Team
Trait: Limber

Sidius [male Houndoom]
Lv.43
Attacks: Ember ~ Hidden Power: Psychic ~ Leer ~ Roar ~ Reversal ~ Sunny Day ~ Smog ~ Howl ~ Sludge Bomb ~ Bite ~ Solarbeam ~ Faint Attack ~ Flamethrower ~ Odor Sleuth ~ Double Team
Trait: Flash Fire

Wow.. my little Persian and Houndoom are going to be a mummy and daddy ;-;

BTW: They are both adopted

DarkPrincess
7th July 2003, 10:06 AM
Sorry to doublepost but I think my Meowth egg should be ready now. May I have it and my pretty Persian and Houndoom back, please? :)

Wolfsong
7th July 2003, 10:43 AM
Sorry for the delay. *hands over the egg and the parents* It will hatch into a L.5 male meowth that knows scratch growl, and double team as the bred on move he gets from Sidius

Dragon_Claw
7th July 2003, 10:48 AM
where are the rules about breeding? I can't find them! Is breeding Pokémon just for fun or can you use it in the capture centre?

Lady Vulpix
7th July 2003, 10:55 AM
The rules for breeding are on the PMBC site (http://forboards.tripod.com/TPM/PMBC.html).

If you breed 2 captured pokemon, you can take the child to all the Capture Center topics.

If you breed 2 adopted pokemon, you can take the child to all the Adoption Center topics.

Lady Vulpix
7th July 2003, 07:24 PM
Alright. Thanks for the update, Amy. I've modified the PMBC site (http://forboards.tripod.com/TPM/PMBC.html) accordingly.

Hexae
10th July 2003, 02:23 PM
Um, if we are breeding our Captured Pokemon, can we use CCPs? I want to breed my Houndour and Eevee, but I only have CCPs.

Lady Vulpix
10th July 2003, 04:28 PM
Oh, yes, you can breed a captured Eevee for 2 CCPs. You'll need to post the moves of your pokemon.

Dragon_Claw
10th July 2003, 04:35 PM
Hexae: If your Eevee is female, can I please use it to breed with one of my Pokémon after you're done? Ofcourse I'll pay the 2 CCP's. I have two Pokémon that can, according to the Pokédex, breed with Eevee.

Numel: Growl, Tackle, Ember, Body Slam
Rhyhorn: horn attack, tail whip, stomp, fury attack, crunch

Lady Vulpix
10th July 2003, 04:42 PM
Dragon_Claw, I have a female captured Vaporeon who's available for breeding. You don't have to wait until Amanda's Eevee is ready to breed again.

Dragon_Claw
10th July 2003, 04:43 PM
Hexae's name is Amanda? Always thought he/she was a guy 0.o Anyway, Lady Vulpix, I need your advice. What would be wiser to breed with? They can't pass on moves to Eevee, can they?

Edit: okay, let's do that then.

Sheik: Does that mean I can breed any move I like? Like Crunch?

Sheik
10th July 2003, 04:44 PM
The baby always gets a bred on move from the father, but the baby turns out to be the same species of Pokemon as the mother.

Lady Vulpix
10th July 2003, 04:48 PM
No, only a compatible move. And Numel can pass on Body Slam to an Eevee.

Dragon_Claw
10th July 2003, 04:50 PM
Okay. Then I'll let Numel breed with Vaporeon, if that's okay. Vaporeon IS captures, is she? If so, then I'll pay the CCP, leaving me with 5 left

Lady Vulpix
10th July 2003, 04:52 PM
Yes, Siren is captured. You can see her info at the PMBC site.
Alright, come back in 2 days. :)

Dragon_Claw
10th July 2003, 04:53 PM
thx, I will

Hexae
10th July 2003, 05:00 PM
Okay, thanks. ^^

I just realized how stupid I am.. my eevee's male. XP Nala, can my eevee breed with your ditto? I'll pay for it, obviously. *holds out 2 CCPs*

Eevee [Esper]
[M] LV5
Trait: Run Away
Tackle, Tail Whip, Sand Attack, Helping Hand, Hidden Power Ground

DarkPrincess
10th July 2003, 05:05 PM
Hey Nala98. Could your Ayla and Salem breed for me? *pays 2 stamps* *is completely broke*

Wow, today is a busy day in the PZBT XDD

Wolfsong
10th July 2003, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by Hexae
Okay, thanks. ^^

I just realized how stupid I am.. my eevee's male. XP Nala, can my eevee breed with your ditto? I'll pay for it, obviously. *holds out 2 CCPs*

Eevee [Esper]
[M] LV5
Tackle, Tail Whip, Sand Attack, Helping Hand, Hidden Power Ground

Ok. Leads Mirage and Esper into a private breeding room. Come back in two days for the egg. ^^

Originally posted by DarkPrincess
Hey Nala98. Could your Ayla and Salem breed for me? *pays 2 stamps* *is completely broke*

Wow, today is a busy day in the PZBT XDD

All right. Come back in two days for the egg.

Dragon_Claw
11th July 2003, 04:22 AM
I might as well give my Pokémon up for breeding as well...

all captured:

Rhyhorn (M) level 16 (horn attack, tail whip, stomp, fury attack, crunch)

Numel (M) Level 11 (growl, tackle, ember, body slam)

Larvitar (F) Lv. 6 (bite, leer, ancient power)

Charmander (M) Lv. 5 (scratch, growl, fire blast)

Heracross (M) Level 9 (tackle, leer, horn attack, flail)

Hitmontop (M) Lv. 9 (revenge, rolling kick, counter)

Lady Vulpix
11th July 2003, 09:43 AM
Alright, you're on our site (http://forboards.tripod.com/TPM/PMBC.html) now.

Jay
11th July 2003, 10:01 AM
It's a shame absolutely no one has two of the Pokémon i'm looking for, which are Shuckle and/or Pinsir adopted-wise. Oh well, I might be lucky to see one in the adoption centers some day.

Whilst i'm here...

---

I might as well list what's available on my side available for breeding.

Adoptees

[Level 28] Akaiou (Golem - Male) *Red*
Moves: Earthquake, Magnitued, Mud Sport, Rock Slide, Rock Throw, Fire Blast, HP Grass, Tackle, Selfdestruct, Defense Curl, Harden

[Level 27] Moko (Machop - Male)
Moves: Low Kick, Submission, Seismic Toss, Karate Chop, Revenge, Earthquake, HP Bug, Encore, Leer, Foresight, Focus Energy

[Level 27] Pipasci (Smeargle - Male)
Moves: Cross Chop, Earthquake, Surf

[Level 26] Bugsy (Heracross - Female)
Moves: Earthquake, HP Rock, Brick Break, Horn Attack, Fury Attack, Flail, Tackle, Endure, Double Team, Leer

[Level 23] Spiff (Exeggcute - Male)
Moves: Psychic, Reflect, Hypnosis, Confusion, Ancientpower, Giga Drain, Leech Seed, HP Fire, Barrage, Uproar, Double Team

[Level 23] Inferno (Charmeleon - Male)
Moves: Ember, Ancientpower, Mud Slap, Submission, Dragonbreath, HP Ice, Scratch, Growl, Leer, Attract, Rage, Smokescreen

[Level 22] Crystal (Clefable - Female) *Black*
Moves: Psychic, Shadow Ball, HP Bug, Body Slam, Ice Beam, Present, Pound, Mimic, Encore, Charm, Sing, Metronome, Moonlight

[Level 21] Rocky (Wartortle - Female)
Moves: Surf, Water Gun, Bubble. Blizzard, Bite, Confusion, Dynamicpunch, HP Fire, Tackle, Withdraw, Double Team, Tail Whip

[Level 21] Popokko (Skiploom - Female)
Moves: Giga Drain, Synthesis, Sleep Powder, Stun Spore, Confusion, Poisonpowder, HP Electric, Tackle, Return, Protect, Tail Whip, Splash

[Level 10] Zip (Raichu - Male)
Moves: Thunderbolt, Thundershock, HP Grass, Reversal, Body Slam, Thunder Wave, Charm, Tail Whip

[Level 8] Trey (Cubone - Male)
Moves: Bone Club, HP Flying, Swords Dance, Tail Whip, Growl

[Level 5] Shriek (Gastly - Female) *Shiny*
Moves: HP Water, Lick, Night Shade, Will-O-Wisp, Hypnosis, Confuse Ray

Captees

[Level 26] Faith (Flygon - Male)
Moves: Earthquake, Giga Drain, Dragon Claw, Faint Attack, Sand Tomb, Sand Attack, Bite, Rest

[Level 24] Zolekvir (Salamence - Female)
Moves: Rage, Bite, Leer, Headbutt, Focus Energy, Dragon Dance, Earthquake, Fire Blast

[Level 18] Zx (Camerupt - Male) *Black*
Moves: Earthquake, Overheat, Ember, Body Slam, Tackle, Growl

[Level 16] Chomp (Cradily - Male) *Pink*
Moves: Astonish, Constrict, Acid, Earthquake, Recover

[Level 15] Sincerity (Togetic - Female)
Moves: Fire Blast, HP Grass, Mirror Move, Metronome, Sweet Kiss, Charm, Growl

[Level 15] Shelby (Kingdra - Female)
Moves: Ice Beam, Water Gun, Bubble, Smokescreen, Leer, Rain Dance, Hail, Rest, Sleep Talk

[Level 15] Swirl (Poliwrath - Male)
Moves: Surf, Water Gun, Doubleslap, Ice Beam, Ice Ball, Body Slam, Hypnosis, Rain Dance

[Level 14] Maer (Ariados - Male)
Moves: Psychic, Dig, Signal Beam, Sludge Bomb, Poison Sting, Scary Face, String Shot, Constrict

[Level 13] Whiskers (Whiscash - Male)
Moves: Tickle, Mud Slap, Mud Sport, Water Gun, Water Sport, Surf, Earthquake

[Level 13] Talon (Scizor - Female)
Moves: Silver Wind, Quick Attack, Pursuit, Focus Energy, Leer, Light Screen

[Level 12] Prisma (Blissey - Female)
Moves: Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Fire Blast, Pound, Growl, Tail Whip, Refresh, Softboiled, Aromatherapy, Attract, Protect, Heal Bell

[Level 11] Pyrex (Steelix - Male)
Moves: Earthquake, Iron Tail, Screech, Bind, Tackle

[Level 10] Ferris (Pupitar - Male)
Moves: Earthquake, Bite, Dragon Dance, Leer, Sandstorm

[Level 10] Troy (Arcanine - Male)
Moves: Extremespeed, Dragonbreath, Flame Wheel, Ember, Aerial Ace, Odor Sleuth, Roar, Bite, Crunch, Take Down, Leer

[Level 10] Zamir (Xatu - Male)
Moves: Drill Peck, Peck, Giga Drain, Night Shade, Leer

edit. few mistakes ^^;;;;

Sheik
11th July 2003, 01:19 PM
Hey, Nala, could you breed Luna, my captured Eevee, with your captured Ditto, Mirage?

Luna's Stats
Eevee (F)
Lv. 5
Attacks: Tackle, Sand-Attack, Helping Hand, Wish (Bred On)

*Pays 2 CCPs*

Thanks in advance. :)

Wolfsong
11th July 2003, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by Sheik
Hey, Nala, could you breed Luna, my captured Eevee, with your captured Ditto, Mirage?

Luna's Stats
Eevee (F)
Lv. 5
Attacks: Tackle, Sand-Attack, Helping Hand, Wish (Bred On)

*Pays 2 CCPs*

Thanks in advance. :)

Sorry but Mirage is currently breeding at the moment

Hexae
11th July 2003, 02:23 PM
Once my male Eevee is done breeding with Mirage (tomorrow), he can breed with your girl if you'd like. (Well, tomorrow he'll technically be a male Vaporeon)

Hexae
12th July 2003, 08:22 AM
Sorry for the double post, but I'm here to pick up my Eevee and his child. :D

Dragon_Claw
12th July 2003, 08:25 AM
And I came to pick up Numel and his Eevee baby

DarkPrincess
12th July 2003, 11:25 AM
May I pick up the Eevee egg too please? xD

So many new baby Eevees today... @.@ They sure are popular, aren't they? xD

Wolfsong
12th July 2003, 05:07 PM
Ok, Hexae. *hands over the egg and returns the proud papa to his trainer* The egg will hatch into a L.5 male eevee that knows tackle, tail whip, helping hand, and Hidden power dark as the bred on move that he gets from your eevee.^^ Congrats.

Ok, DarkPrincess, here is your eevee egg. It will hatch into a L.5 male eevee that knows: tackle, tail whip, helping hand, and flail as the bred on move that he gets from Salem. ^^ Take good care of him when he hatches please.

Hexae
12th July 2003, 05:24 PM
Thanks. ^^ Both male.. wow.

Just curious, somebody told me that pokemon learn moves from all three game sets (RBY, GSC, RS), if this is correct, Eevee would also have Sand Attack, correct?

Lady Vulpix
12th July 2003, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by Dragon_Claw
And I came to pick up Numel and his Eevee baby

Alright, I'll respond to this one.
Dragon_Claw, you can get back your Numel and your Eevee baby, whose stats are as follows.

-=Pokemon Egg=-
Will hatch into a level 5 male Eevee.
Moves: Tackle, Tail Whip, Body Slam.

Body Slam is the bred-on move he gets from Numel.

Congratulations!

And yes, pokemon learn the moves from all the games. If the moves can be learnt in more than one game, we go by the levels at which they'd learn those moves in G/S/C. I hope that helps.

Hexae
12th July 2003, 09:47 PM
Thank you, and yes that's a great help. :)

Lady Vulpix
14th July 2003, 08:52 PM
Alright, our site (http://forboards.tripod.com/TPM/PMBC.html) is up to date once more. :D

Discothéque
17th July 2003, 10:05 PM
Amy, could you breed Shaka with Azura, my female Milotic? (Captured, of course.)

I'll be giving the egg to Angel Blossom. ^^

Matt
17th July 2003, 10:56 PM
Adopted Pokemon

Anima
Level 10 Female Abra
Knows: Teleport, Psychic, and Dynamic Punch.

Cerberus
Level 8 Female Houndour
Knows: Leer, Ember, Roar, Sunny Day, Howl, and Flamewheel.
Trait: Flash Fire (Fire-type moves deal 1.5 times damage. Immune to damage from Fire-type attacks.)

Valefor
Level 9 Male Natu
Knows: Peck, Leer, and Faint Attack.

Diablos
Level 11 Male Sneasel
Knows: Scratch, Leer, Bite, Taunt, Quick Attack, Blizzard, and Secret Power.

Yojimbo
Level 10 Female Drowzee
Knows: Pound, Hypnosis, Dynamic Punch, Disable, and Shadow Ball.

Atomos
Level 7 Female Espeon
Knows: Tackle, Tail Whip, and Shadow Ball.

Ark
Level 9 Male Umbreon (Has Black Fur Gene)
Knows: Tackle, Tail Whip, Double Team, and Sand-Attack.

Madeen
Level 10 Female Poochyena
Knows: Tackle, Howl, Poison Fang, Sand-Attack, and Facade.

Captured Pokemon

Flame
Level 15 Male Blaziken
Knows: Fire Punch, Scratch, Growl, Focus Energy, Ember, Counter, and Fire Blast.
Trait: Blaze (When HP is below 1/3rd, Fire's power increases to 1.5 times.)

Nabooru
Level 15 Female Medicham
Knows: Fire Punch, Thunderpunch, Ice Punch, Bide, Meditate, Confusion, Detect, Dynamic Punch, and Hyper Beam.
Trait: Pure Power (Attack power is doubled in battle. It will return to normal if special ability is taken.)

Zelda
Level 23 Female Flygon
Knows: Bite, Sand Attack, Faint Attack, Fire Blast, and Earthquake.
Trait: Levitate (Damage dealing Ground-type moves have no effect.)

Twilight
Level 24 Genderless Metagross
Knows: Take Down, Confusion, Metal Claw, Scary Face, and Earthquake
Trait: Clear Body (Opponent's moves that lower ability values have no effect.)

Icy
Level 14 Male Dewgong
Knows: Headbutt, Growl, Icy Wind, Aurora Beam, Blizzard, and Toxic.
Trait: Thick Fat (Fire and Ice-type moves deal 50% damage.)

Yuki
Level 7 Male Sneasel
Knows: Scratch, Leer, and Surf.

Link
Level 13 Male Houndoom
Knows: Leer, Ember, Howl, Smog, Roar, Fire Blast.

Shadow
Level 20 Male Tyranitar
Knows: Bite, Leer, Sandstorm, Screech, Dragon Claw, Ice Beam.
Trait: Sand Stream (Sandstorm blows when the Pokemon enters battle.)

Mmk.. that's all of them. And can you not add any extra text besides the pokemon? And can you put the colour as silver, please? Thanks :)

Lady Vulpix
18th July 2003, 10:06 AM
Thanks for the update, Matt. Is it ok now (http://forboards.tripod.com/TPM/PMBC.html)?

Wolfsong
18th July 2003, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by Discothéque
Amy, could you breed Shaka with Azura, my female Milotic? (Captured, of course.)

I'll be giving the egg to Angel Blossom. ^^

Ok, you know the drill by now ^^

*leads the pair off into a private breeding room*

Charizard04621
18th July 2003, 04:32 PM
Okay, thanks a whole bunch to T_M_L and Espeon12, who are letting me use their pokémon to breed for a Dratini. *pays 100 Stamps*

T_M_L's pokémon is a LV 38 male Charizard named Drake. He knows Scratch, Growl, Ember, Bite, Smokescreen, Ancientpower, Rage, Toxic, Scary Face, Swift, Slash and Wing Attack.

Espeon12 is allowing me to use Zephyr, her mutated female Dratini, as the mother. ^^

Again, thanks a lot, both of you.

The_Missing_Link
18th July 2003, 06:59 PM
Wait a sec, 2 corrections here *hasn't bothered to ask Gabi to update ^^;*

Drake is at Lv.39 and knows flamethrower as well. I just checked the RS moves list and he should've learned it at Lv.34 so now he knows it. Like I said, I don't put RS moves on my Pokemon but if they can learn RBY/GSC attacks earlier than the other games, then I'm all game for it ^^

Dark Dragonite
19th July 2003, 11:40 AM
the Dratini breeding is usually done at the DT reward center, I think.

Also, does anyone have a porygon/porygon2 they would breed??

EDIT: I am looking for adopted, and I guess it would need to breed with someone's ditto as well.

Lady Vulpix
19th July 2003, 01:32 PM
Alright, I can handle the breeding. Karin, you may come back in 2 days for your egg.
Becca, GSC moves are learnt at the levels at which they would be learnt in GSC.

Discothéque
20th July 2003, 03:32 PM
I'm here to pick up Azura and her egg. (For Angel Blossom.) ^^

Wolfsong
20th July 2003, 03:48 PM
Ok, *hands over the egg and the mother* The egg will hatch into a L.5 female feebas that knows splash and hidden power grass as the bred on move that she gets from Shaka.

Charizard04621
21st July 2003, 08:29 AM
It's been 2 days! Yay! DRATINI!!!! ^________________^ *overexcited*

Lady Vulpix
21st July 2003, 08:36 AM
Here's your egg, Karin!

-=Pokemon Egg=-
Will hatch into a level 5 female Dratini!
Moves: Wrap, Leer and Flamethrower.
Flamethrower is the bred-on move she gets from Drake.

Congratulations!
I'm sure you'll give your baby a good home and take good care of her. :)

And Charizards learn Flamethrower at level 34 on GSC, by the way.

Espeon12
22nd July 2003, 11:34 AM
Congrats, Charizard04621, and make sure you take good care of her ^^ *Zephyr nods*

I have a few updates, one of which is giving Zephyr a break. She'll be available for breeding in a couple of months, but for now she's just taking it easy.

And the changes for some levels and RS moves:

Aurora
Level 41 Female Espeon
Attacks: Tackle, Tail Whip, Sand Attack, Headbutt, Hidden Power: Fire, Shadow Ball, Confusion, Slash, Zap Cannon, Quick Attack, Swift, Iron Tail, Psybeam, Morning Sun, Protect, Helping Hand

Cinders
Level 34 Female Ninetales
Attacks: Ember, Tail Whip, Roar, Dig, Quick Attack, Fire Blast, Confuse Ray, Iron Tail, Safeguard, Attract, Flamethrower, Hidden Power: Electric, Will-O-Wisp, Imprison

Midnight
Level 29 Female Umbreon
Attacks: Tackle, Tail Whip, Hidden Power: Water, Sand Attack, Toxic, Pursuit, Mud-slap, Quick Attack, Helping Hand

Devlin
Level 15 Male Vaporeon
Attacks: Tackle, Tail Whip, Double Team, Hidden Power: Ground, Rain Dance, Bubblebeam, Sand Attack, Surf, Helping Hand

Dark Dragonite
22nd July 2003, 01:07 PM
I have decided who I would like as my final 2 adopted pokemon, but noone has a Porygon, or Rattata, and they aren't very popular.

If anyone has one they would breed for me please, Porygon would need a ditto too, and so would a male Rattata, and I will pay you if I have to.

Lady Vulpix
22nd July 2003, 02:14 PM
Just look for the right trainers, Steve. There are at least 2 Porygons and a Raticate around. I don't know about the Dittos, though. I remember people adopting them, but I haven't seen them at the Battle Range, the BT nor the Eevee House.

Dark Dragonite
24th July 2003, 11:04 AM
*runs in*
Anti Ash Superstar & Hexae have been soooooooo nice to breed their Raticate, and Ditto respectively for me to get a Rattata, but I'll let them confirm, and post stats!!
:D
Thanks again Guys!!

Hexae
24th July 2003, 11:06 AM
No problem, Steve. ^^

Ditto [Mismo]
[-] LV9
Transform

Lady Vulpix
24th July 2003, 11:22 AM
I would have translated it to ídem, but I guess Mismo is a good name too. :D
Ok, I'll handle the breeding as soon as I find out exactly what moves Katnip knows. :)

AntiAsh Superstar
25th July 2003, 05:39 AM
Yup, Katnip's willing to lend a hand here, but does anyone have any idea as to how much sweet talking was required to make Pearl happy with the idea? :P Ah well. *copies and pastes Katnip's stats from his Dragon Tamers file*

Katnip L31 Dig, Focus Energy, Hyper Fang, Iron Tail, Pursuit, Quick Attack, Rock Smash, Tackle, Tail Whip

There ya go. :)

Lady Vulpix
25th July 2003, 09:11 AM
Yes, I thought it would be hard.
Ok, then, Steve. You know how this works.

Dark Dragonite
25th July 2003, 12:18 PM
Yep, I'll be back on the 27th!!

*runs out excitedly*

Enile Zemula
25th July 2003, 01:57 PM
Um, hi. Could I have LV and TML's Charizards breed for me?

The_Missing_Link
25th July 2003, 02:33 PM
I'm sorry but I should've mentioned this before. Any of my Pokemon that breeds isn't going to do any more for a while. So Drake should be off of my list for now. Sorry again

Matt
25th July 2003, 02:48 PM
Adopted Pokemon

Anima
Level 10 Female Abra
Knows: Teleport, Psychic, Dynamic Punch, and Shock Wave.

Cerberus
Level 9 Female Houndour
Knows: Leer, Ember, Roar, Sunny Day, Howl, Flamewheel, and Hidden Power: Psychic.

Valefor
Level 9 Male Natu
Knows: Peck, Leer, Faint Attack, and Giga Drain.

Diablos
Level 11 Male Sneasel
Knows: Scratch, Leer, Bite, Taunt, Quick Attack, Blizzard, Secret Power, Powdered Snow, and Icy Wind.

Yojimbo
Level 10 Female Drowzee
Knows: Pound, Hypnosis, Dynamic Punch, Disable, Shadow Ball, Recover.

Atomos
Level 8 Female Espeon
Knows: Tackle, Tail Whip, Shadow Ball, Sand-Attack, and Slash.

Ark
Level 9 Male Umbreon (Has Black Fur Gene)
Knows: Tackle, Tail Whip, Double Team, Sand-Attack, and Slash.

Madeen
Knows: Tackle, Howl, Poison Fang, Sand-Attack, Facade, Moonlight, and Sunny Day.

Ok, there. And I don't have any captured pokemon anymore :>. I released them all but my Dratini and captured Dratinis can't breed =o. So yeah.

Lady Vulpix
26th July 2003, 12:25 PM
Thanks, Matt.
I have updated the PMBC Site (http://forboards.tripod.com/TPM/PMBC.html)

Dark Dragonite
26th July 2003, 01:08 PM
I didn't think I'd be doing this this soon, but Parsec's Politoed agreed to breed his Female Slowpoke with my Charmander!!

Charmander(M)
Lv.5
Mutant-Winged & Black
Scratch, Growl, HP~Flying

I actually hope for a normal slowpoke baby, hopefully with mud-sport as the bred on move as my final AC poke!!

Thanks again Parsec's Politoed!!

EDIT: Coincidentally, if it did have wings, would it be a Water/Psychic/Flying type??

EDIT2: Iyah!! One more thing... I won't be able to get online until like 6pmEST on Monday, Library is closed Sunday, so I will pick up my Rattata Egg then.

Lady Vulpix
26th July 2003, 02:34 PM
Isn't Alucard a bit too young to breed? How old is he?
In any case, no flying Slowpokes, sorry. If a Slowpoke did carry a mutation, it would manifest in a different way.

Dark Dragonite
26th July 2003, 02:40 PM
Actually, through my sleuthing around PCG, the old version of PMBC which is like pg.5 or 6 if you set it for 30 days ago, Alucard's egg was laid on the 25th of June, and hatched the 26th, making him a month old today!!

Lady Vulpix
26th July 2003, 02:42 PM
Ok, then. You'll be able to pick your egg in 2 days.

Meowth_Kitten
26th July 2003, 08:57 PM
Nala and I have agreed to breed her Arcanine, Blazer, with her Skitty, Arwen, in order to produce a Skitty egg for me. =) Thanks Nala!!!

Wolfsong
26th July 2003, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by Meowth_Kitten
Nala and I have agreed to breed her Arcanine, Blazer, with her Skitty, Arwen, in order to produce a Skitty egg for me. =) Thanks Nala!!!

Yep that correct. Leads the pair off into a private breeding room* Come back for the egg in two days ^^

Enile Zemula
26th July 2003, 10:43 PM
OK. Then could I have Link10's Atomos and Ark breed for me? *offers 2 Stamps*

Matt
26th July 2003, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by Enile Zemula
OK. Then could I have Link10's Atomos and Ark breed for me? *offers 2 Stamps*

Sure. I don't mind Atomos and Ark breeding for you :). Now let's just wait for Gabi or Amy to do the rest >>

Lady Vulpix
27th July 2003, 11:34 AM
Ok, here I am doing the rest.
Come back in 2 days for your egg. :)

By the way, have you noticed our site (http://forboards.tripod.com/TPM/PMBC.html) has a working forum jump now?

MarshmallowEgg
28th July 2003, 10:13 AM
I think I'll put a couple of my Pokemon up for breeding as well. I'm only going to put up Pokemon that are either evolved at least once or that can't evolve at all, because I'm weird like that ^_^ So anyway, here's who I have available:

Adopted

Quaye (F)
Absol lv. 6
Moves: Scratch, Leer, Faint Attack

Captured

Shiah (M)
Aerodactyl lv. 15
Moves: Wing Attack, Agility, Bite, Dragonbreath, Dragon Claw

Oracle (M)
Sneasel lv. 6
Moves: Scratch, Leer, Taunt, Bite

Yep, so that's what I have for now.

Lady Vulpix
28th July 2003, 12:06 PM
Alright. You're on our site. :D
I took out Becca, since her pokemon are not breeding for now.

Discothéque
28th July 2003, 12:32 PM
Rachel and me have agreed to breed our captured Mightyenas, Akuji and Ransom, so that Tyler may get a Poochyena egg.

Akuji - Mightyena [M] (Captured)
Level: 20
Trait: Intimidate
Attacks: Tackle - Howl - Sand Attack - Bite - Odor Sleuth - Yawn - Strenght - Shadow Ball - Double Team

Ransom - Mightyena [F] (Captured)
Level: 13
Attacks: Tackle - Howl - Sand Attack - Bite - Poison Fang - Dig

Lady Vulpix
28th July 2003, 12:40 PM
Ok, I'll take care of the breeding.
*Leads Mightyenas to a private room.*
Tyler may come back in 2 days. :)

The_Missing_Link
28th July 2003, 01:30 PM
Say what? O_o

I only said Drake was not up for breeding for now since he just bred. Everyone else is still able to breed (bar Orion of course since I didn't put him up there before)

Enile Zemula
28th July 2003, 02:04 PM
May I pick up my Eevee now?

Hexae
28th July 2003, 02:29 PM
Dum... dee dum dee dum. I'm breeding two sets of pokemon for Angel Blossom, and she's given me a transaction of 2 Stamps. The first set is Captured, and the second Adopted. None of them are breeding currently, or under a month of age.

Umbreon [Tahoma] [white, blue rings]
[F] LV5
Trait: Synchronize
Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Shadow Ball

Espeon [Verdana]
[M] LV5
Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Iron Tail

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Arcanine [Haku]
[M] LV6
Bite, Roar, Leer, Take Down, Crunch, Ember, Odor Sleuth

Houndour [Cujo]
[F] LV5
Leer, Ember, Will-O-Wisp

Dark Dragonite
28th July 2003, 04:43 PM
I am back for my Rattata and Slowpoke babies please!!

Avian Freeze
28th July 2003, 09:19 PM
Discothéque and I agreed to breed my Absol and her Umbreon for an Eevee for Angel Blossom :).

Apollo ~ Absol (M) level 17
Trait: Pressure
Moves: Scratch, Leer, Taunt, Quick Attack, Razor Wind, Substitute, Torment

Glory ~ Umbreon (F) Level 12
Ability: Synchronize
Attacks: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Sand Attack, Curse,
Psychic

Discothéque has agreed to pay the 2 CCPs.

powermudkip
28th July 2003, 11:51 PM
I have one pokemon to breed with.

DarkNight
Larvitar lv.5
Moves:Bite,Leer,possibly Dragon Dance

I never gave it a bred on move,so could I make it Dragon Dance?

Angel Blossom
29th July 2003, 01:03 AM
I want to thank Amanda, Avian Freeze, and Amanda (there's two, lol) for breeding their Pokemon so I could get an egg. I really appreciate it! I never had luck finding Eevee or Houndour, so this makes me really happy. ^^

And I guess I'd like to list the Pokemon I have that are available to breed.

¸.·`·.¸.· Kaiya the Charmander (captured)
Level: 9
Moves: Scratch, Growl, Ember, Focus Punch

¸.·`·.¸.· Mystic the Milotic (captured)
Level: 6
Moves: Splash, Hidden Power - Grass, Water Gun, Wrap

¸.·`·.¸.· Flare the Growlithe (adopted)
Level: 11
Moves: Bite, Roar, Safeguard, Ember, Body Slam
- Will be evolved when her battle is finished

¸.·`·.¸.· Jiro the Bulbasaur (captured)
Level: 5
Moves: Tackle, Growl, Skull Bash

¸.·`·.¸.· Aurora the Lapras (adopted)
Level: 7
Moves: Water Gun, Growl, Sing, Mist, Aurora Beam

¸.·`·.¸.· Kohana the Swablu (adopted)
Moves: Peck, Growl, Aerial Ace

Lady Vulpix
29th July 2003, 10:14 AM
Ouch. I go away for a few hours and this topic gets lots of posts! Ok, let's start.

Sorry, Becca, I misunderstood your post. I'm adding you back now.

Powermudkip, has your Larvitar battled before? If he has, you can't give him a bred-on move. If he hasn't, he can have Dragon Dance.

Amanda and Tyler, I'll take care of the breeding. Kris and the other Amanda may come back in 2 days.

Now the pokemon:

Enile Zemula
Your Eevee will be male and level 5.
Moves: Tackle, Tail Whip, Double Team.
(Double Team is the bred-on move he gets from Ark).

Dark Dragonite
Your Rattata will be male and level 5.
Moves: Tackle, Tail Whip, Dig.
(Dig is the bred-on move he gets from Katnip.

Your Slowpoke will be female and level 5 (no mutation).
Moves: Tackle, Curse, Yawn, Hidden Power: Electric.
Hiden Power is the bred-on move she gets from Alucard.

Congratulations to all of you! All the people who left their pokemon here gets them back (except for Apollo, Glory, Tahoma, Verdana, Haku and Cujo, who will stay here for the next 2 days).

Meowth_Kitten
29th July 2003, 12:41 PM
I am here to pick up my Skitty egg, bred from Nala's Arwen and Blazer. Sorry if I am late, I didn't have time last night to be online. =)

Wolfsong
29th July 2003, 12:46 PM
Its ok ^^. * hands over the egg* It will hatch into a L.5 female skitty that knows growl, tackle, tail whip, and dig as the bred on move she gets from Blazer. Take good care of her when she hatches ^^

Angel Blossom
30th July 2003, 05:34 PM
Eh, I deleted my other post, again. I'm really sorry, I wasn't thinking straight. ¬_¬
If you really want an explanation, here: I was talking to my friend on the phone, while editing my post, and I guess I just clicked on the "Delete this post" box. Yes, I'm an idiot, there's no need to remind me, guys. xD

Well, I'm here to pick up three eggs.

One is a Houndour egg, and the other two are Eevee eggs. You see, Amanda (Hexae) bred Haku, her Arcanine, and Cujo, her Houndour, for the Houndour egg. She also bred Tahoma, her Umbreon and Verdana, her Espeon, for the Eevee egg. Then Tyler and Amanda (Discotheque) bred their Absol and Umbreon for the second Eevee egg.

Thanks! I hope I'm not too early, or too late. ^.^;

Avian Freeze
30th July 2003, 06:10 PM
I'm here to pick up my Poochyena egg that Amanda and Rachel bred for me ^^;.

Lady Vulpix
31st July 2003, 12:45 PM
Here go 4 new babies to meet their trainers!

Tyler

• Level 5 female Poochyena who will know Tackle, Howl and Shadow Ball as the bred-on move she gets from Akuji.
Trait: Run Away.

Kris

• Level 5 male Eevee who will know Tackle, Tail Whip and Helping Hand. He doesn't get a bred-on move, because none of Apollo's moves are compatible. Sorry.

• Level 5 male Eevee who will know Tackle, Tail WHip, Helping Hand and Shadow Ball as the bred-on move he gets from Tahoma.

• Level 5 female Houndour who will know Leer and Ember (none of Haku's moves could be bred-on).
Trait: Flash Fire.

Congratulations! All the pokemon go back to their trainers, and Tahoma goes to the Battle Tower and so do I.

Knight of Time
31st July 2003, 01:09 PM
Hi!

Ever since I agreed to have one of my Pokemon breed here for the first time (Leif), I have decided that the time has come to put up a list of all the Pokemon that can breed. Note that my captured L6 female Altaria can breed, but she cannot breed with her sons or her daughter. To make things fair for her, I will let anyone breed with Myst (my Altaria) if they want, but this will be the last time she will breed (if that time happens to come someday).

Here are my breedable adopted Pokemon:

Squirtle (M, shiny)
Nickname: Sheldon
Level: 12
Breed-on Move: Mirror Coat
Attacks: Tackle, Tail Whip, Bubble , Mirror Coat, Bubblebeam, Icy Wind, Withdraw, Dive, Attract
Item: Beach Ball
Characteristic: Torrent
Breedable? Yes

Arcanine (M)
Nickname: Hector
Breed-on Move: Body Slam
Attacks: Bite, Leer, Body Slam, Ember, Sunny Day, Flamethrower
Item: Pokemon Earring
Characteristic: Flash Fire
Breedable? Yes, but not with his son, Chaos

Steelix (M)
Nickname: Rocky
Breed-on Move: Flail
Attacks: Tackle, Screech, Flail, Rock Slide
Item: Deflection Coat
Characteristic: Rock Head
Breedable? Yes

Pikachu (M)
Nickname: Mr. Zap
Level: 10
Breed-on Move: Surf
Attacks: Thundershock, Tail Whip , Growl , Thunder Wave, Surf, Attract, HP: Grass
Item: n/a
Characteristic: Static
Breedable? Yes

Porygon ("M")
Nickname: Cybertron
Level: 14
Breed-on Move: n/a
Attacks: Conversion2, Conversion, Tackle, Agility, Psychic, HP: Dark, Psybeam, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Shadow Ball, Icy Wind
Item: Pokemon Collar
Characteristic: Trace
Breedable? Only with a Ditto

Kecleon (M)
Nickname: Chamo
Breed-on Move: Magic Coat
Attacks: Thief, Astonish, Scratch, Tail Whip, Lick, Bind, Magic Coat, Icy Wind, Thunderbolt
Characteristic: Color Change
Breedable? Yes

Jolteon (M)
Nickname: Sparky
Breed-on Move: Charm
Attacks: Helping Hand, Charm, Tackle, Tail Whip, Thundershock, Sand Attack, HP: Water, Thunderbolt, Attract
Characteristic: Volt Absorb
Breedable? Yes

Houndour (M)
Nickname: Chaos
Breed-on Move: Rage
Attacks: Leer, Ember, Rage, Moonlight, Sunny Day, HP: Psychic, Roar, Howl, Will-o-Wisp, Solarbeam
Breedable? Yes

Flareon (M)
Nickname: Pyro
Attacks: Helping Hand, Charm, Tackle, Tail Whip, Ember, Sunny Day, Flamethrower
Item: Matches
Breedable? Yes

Clefairy (F)
Nickname: Clover
Breed-on Move: Amnesia
Attacks: Pound, Growl, Encore, Sing, Amnesia, HP: Dark, Attract, Icy Wind, Sweet Kiss, Moonlight, Sunny Day, Thunderbolt
Characteristic: Cute Charm
Breedable? Yes

Crobat (M)
Nickname: Sniper
Breed-on Move: Quick Attack
Attacks: Leech Life, Screech, Supersonic, Quick Attack, Giga Drain, Shadow Ball, HP: Ground, Sludge Bomb, Air Cutter
Item: Pokemon Collar
Characteristic: Inner Focus
Breedable? Yes

Absol (M)
Nickname: Morton
Level: 8
Breed-on Move: Substitute
Attacks: Scratch, Leer, Substitute, Flamethrower, Slash, Moonlight, Sunny Day, Icy Wind, Thunderbolt
Characteristic: Pressure
Breedable? Yes

Here are my breedable captured Pokemon:

Abra (M)
Nickname: Mystic
Breed-on Move: Barrier
Attacks: Teleport, Barrier, Thunder Wave, Psychic, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Thunderpunch
Characteristic: Synchronize
Breedable? Yes

Umbreon (F)
Nickname: Luna
Attacks: Helping Hand, Charm, Tackle, Tail Whip, Toxic
Item: Quick Claw
Characteristic: Synchronize
Breedable? Yes

Lapras (F)
Nickname: Aurora
Breed-on Move: Attract
Attacks: Water Gun, Growl , Sing, Attract
Characteristic: Shell Armor
Breedable? Yes

Sudowoodo (M)
Nickname: Woody
Breed-on Move: Earthquake
Attacks: Rock Throw, Mimic, Earthquake
Characteristic: Rock Head
Breedable? Yes

Vulpix (F)
Nickname: Flare
Breed-on Move: Disable
Attacks: Ember, Tail Whip, Disable
Breedable? Yes

Chansey (F)
Nickname: Lucky
Breed-on Move: Heal Bell
Attacks: Pound, Growl, Heal Bell
Characteristic: Serene Grace
Breedable? Yes

Gyarados (M)
Nickname: Rage
Breed-on Move: Body Slam
Attacks: Splash, Tackle, Thrash, Body Slam, Twister
Characteristic: Intimidate
Breedable? Yes, but not with his daughter (whose name I can't give right now because I don't know what happened to her)

Vaporeon (F)
Nickname: Ariana
Breed-on Move: Flail
Attacks: Tackle, Tail Whip, Sand Attack, Flail, Ice Beam, Bubblebeam, Recover
Item: Mystic Water
Characteristic: Water Absorb
Breedable? Yes

Poliwag (M)
Nickname: Crusher
Breed-on Move: Mind Reader
Attacks: Bubble, Mind Reader
Characteristic: Water Absorb
Breedable? Yes

Scyther (F)
Nickname: Cyara
Breed-on Move: Safeguard
Attacks: Quick Attack, Leer, Safeguard
Characteristic: Swarm
Breedable? Yes

Chikorita (M)
Nickname: Leif
Breed-on Move: Ancientpower
Attacks: Tackle, Growl, Ancientpower
Characteristic: Overgrow
Breedable? Yes, but not with his daughter Ivy

Nidorino (M)
Nickname: Draco
Level: 4
Breed-on Move: Amnesia
Attacks: Leer, Peck, Amnesia
Characteristic: Poison Point
Breedable? Yes

Manectric (M)
Nickname: Buzzy
Level: 16
Breed-on Move: Crunch
Attacks: Tackle, Thunder Wave, Leer, Howl, Crunch, Thunderbolt
Characteristic: Static
Breedable? Yes

Sharpedo (M)
Nickname: Jawz
Level: 15
Breed-on Move: Earthquake
Attacks: Leer, Bite, Rage, Focus Energy, Earthquake, Dive
Breedable? Yes

Lady Vulpix
31st July 2003, 02:39 PM
Good, I've added that post to the PMBC site (http://forboards.tripod.com/TPM/PMBC.html) and hit reply from there to write this post.

Rambunctious Jamirus
31st July 2003, 06:55 PM
After a discussion with the guys and gals, I've decided to put a few of mine up for breeding. I've forgotten who Eevee Trainer Brad is now (or if he comes on at all) but I know one of his Eevees can't breed with Lavender as that is her child. Okay, nevermind.

AC

Name: Lavender
Species: White Espeon (White by Juice)
Power: Synchronize
Level: 17
Attacks: Tackle, Tail Whip, Flail, Sand-Attack, Psychic
Other: Cannot breed with Bronze or Ruby

Name: Bronze
Species: Umbreon
Attacks: Tackle, Tail Whip, Flail, Sand-Attack, Swift
Other: Cannot breed with Lavender or Ruby

Name: Ruby
Species: Flareon
Power: Flash Fire
Attacks: Tackle, Tail Whip, Sand-Attack
Other: Cannot breed with Bronze or Lavender

Name: Psyche
Species: Girafarig
Power: Early Bird
Level: 29
Attacks:Tackle, Growl, Stomp, Confusion, Agility, Psychic

Name: Flippant
Species: Psyduck
Power: Cloud Nine
Level: 23
Attacks: Scratch, Tail Whip, Disable, Hidden Power ~ Water, Confusion, Blizzard, Screech

Name: Rainbow
Species: Eevee with crystal blue eyes and rainbow ruff (heredity)
Power: Run Away
Attacks: Tackle, Tail Whip, Charm, Sand-Attack, Swift
Other: May only Breed 6 times

CC

Name: Baron
Species: Gengar
Power: Levitate
Attacks: Hypnosis, Spite, Dream Eater, Haze

Name: Arashi
Species: Typhlosion
Power: Blaze
Attacks: Tackle, Leer, Smokescreen, Ember, Earthquake, Thunderpunch, Fury Swipes, Quick Attack

Name: Spider
Species: Mankey
Power: Vital Spirit
Level: 19
Attacks: Scratch, Leer, Low Kick, Beat Up, Thunderbolt, Karate Chop
Other: Faster than other Mankeys

Name: Genbu
Species: Lairon
Power: Rock Head
Attacks: Tackle, Harden, Mud Slap, Headbutt, Body Slam, Aerial Ace

Name: Ano
Species: Anorith
Power: Battle Armour
Attacks: Scratch, Harden, Mud Sport, Moonlight, Rest

That's it for now.

Hexae
31st July 2003, 07:03 PM
RJ, could your eevee Rainbow please breed with my Ditto? I'll pay you if you want me to.

Ditto [Mismo]
[-] LV9
Transform

Lady Vulpix
31st July 2003, 07:16 PM
You'll have to pay 2 stamps, but not to RJ.
One of the workers will handle the breeding.
And Brad no longer comes to TPM, but he sends a lot of chain mails.

Hexae
31st July 2003, 07:19 PM
Yes, I know that, but I didn't know if she wanted something else because Rainbow's special, etc. *pays two stamps to worker* ^_^;

Discothéque
31st July 2003, 07:23 PM
I too have decided to put some of my Pocket Monsters up for breeding.

Adopted

War [Jolteon, M] [Red eyes, purple tail, pink stripes, bluish-green spots] [Colour can be carried to children]
Level: 22
Trait: Volt Absorb
Tackle - Sand Attack - Thundershock - Psychic - Tail Whip - Quick Attack - Iron Tail - Shadow Ball - Growl - Charm - Hidden Power: Grass

Mars [Vaporeon, M]
Trait: Water Absorb
Tackle - Sand Attack - Water Gun - Tail Whip - Ice Beam - Flail

Pride [Flareon, M]
Tackle - Sand Attack - Tail Whip - Charm - Ember - Take Down

Twilight [Ponyta, F] [Colour can be carried to children]
Tackle - Growl - Tail Whip - Hypnosis

Banshee [Houndour, F]
Trait: Early Bird
Leer - Ember - Reversal - Roar - Howl
[b]Restriction!: Can only breed with Tyler's Houndour, Wolfwood.

Siryn [Arcanine, F]
Bite - Roar - Crunch

Willow [Ninetales, F] [White Fur] [Colour cannot be carried to children]
Ember - Tail Whip - Faint Attack

Hawkmoon [Murkrow, F] [White feathers, silver tipped wings and tail, icy blue eyes] [Colour can be carried to children]
Trait: Insomnia
Mirror Move - Peck - Atonish - Icy Wind

Rock DJ [Aerodactyl, F]
Wing Attack - Agility - Pursuit - Earthquake

Eclipse - [Persian, F] [Colour can be carried to children]
Level: 33
Hidden Power: Psychic - Scratch - Growl - Bite - Pay Day - Faint Attack - Hypnosis - Thunderbolt - Water Gun - Icy Wind - Roar

Voodoo [Electrike, F]
Trait: Static
Tackle - Thunder Wave - Crunch - Uproar

Ballistic [Drowzee, M] [White above the waist, black below the waist] [Colour can be carried to children]
Pound - Hypnosis - Barrier

[b]Captured
Gavin [Absol, M]
Scratch - Leer - Faint Attack - Taunt - Ice Beam

Azura - [Milotic, F]
Trait: Marvel Scale
Water Gun - Splash - Confuse Ray - Wrap

Hurrikane [Gyrados, M]
Splash - Thrash - Tackle - Water Pulse - Dragonbreath

Belisma [Gyrados, F]
Splash - Thrash - Tackle - Flamethrower - Thunderbolt

Braeden [Zangoose, M]
Trait: Immunity
Scratch - Leer - Quick Attack - Swords Dance - Fury Cutter - Giga Drain - Ice Beam

Glory [Umbreon, F]
Tackle - Tail Whip - Helping Hand - Sand Attack - Curse - Psychic

Tynan [Tyranitar, M]
Trait: Sand Stream
Bite - Leer - Sandstorm - Screech - Rock Slide - Dragon Dance - Ice Beam - Dragonbreath

Ransom [Mightyena, F]
Tackle - Howl - Sand Attack - Bite - Poison Fang - Dig
Restriction!: Can only breed with Rachel's Mightyena, Akuji.

Psyche [Grumpig, F]
Trait: Own Tempo
Splash - Psywave - Odor Sleuth - Extrasensory - Shock Wave

Naiya [Sealeo, F]
Trait: Thick Fat
Powder Snow - Growl - Water Gun - Encore - Ice Ball - Rock Slide - Surf

Avari [Pidgeot, F]
Trait: Keen Eye
Tackle - Sand Attack - Gust - Quick Attack - Pursuit - Secret Power

Lorne [Charizard, M]
Trait: Blaze
Scratch - Growl - Ember - Rock Slide - Brick Break

Pyralis [Typhlosion, M]
Tackle - Leer - Smokescreen - Crush Claw - Earthquake

Curse [Blaziken, M]
Scratch - Growl - Focus Energy - Ember - Fire Punch - Rock Slide - Earthquake

Rambunctious Jamirus
31st July 2003, 07:27 PM
Nope, don't pay me Hexae. I hope the colours tranfer to the child so your Stamps aren't gone but...nevermind.

*sends Rainbow off and will wait for her*

Okay, that lowers her restriction down to 5. I hope at least half of her children have the colouration.

Lady Vulpix
31st July 2003, 07:34 PM
We'll find that out in 2 days.
*Takes Mismo and Rainbow to a private room.*
By the way, the baby Eevee will have no bred-on moves, since the father is a Ditto. Just in case you wanted to know.

Hexae
2nd August 2003, 12:34 PM
Here for my Eevee!! :D:D:D:D

Yep, I know about the breeded move. I'll get him/her a TM soon, anyways. ^^

Lady Vulpix
2nd August 2003, 12:39 PM
Alright, there you go.
Your "Eevee!!", will be male and level 5, and will inherit Rainbow's coloration.
His moves will be Tackle, Tail Whip and Helping Hand.
Congratulations!!

Hexae
2nd August 2003, 12:50 PM
*huggles* Yay eevee! I'll name him Arcoiris. ^_^ I'll buy you a TM once I find out my Mystery Gifts and sell some Gems, bud.

*runs off to edit a sprite for Arco*

Lady Vulpix
2nd August 2003, 12:55 PM
Lindo nombre, aunque no sea muy original. :P

Oh, that reminds me! I have to add my Arcanine plushie to my items page!

Discothéque
3rd August 2003, 03:02 PM
Kris (Angel Blossom) and myself have agreed to breed our two captured Absols so that KT (Kiwi Twist) will get her own Absol.

Gavin [Absol, M]
Attacks: Scratch - Leer - Taunt - Faint Attack - Ice Beam

Shadow [Absol, F]
Attacks: Scratch - Leer - Double Edge

Angel Blossom
3rd August 2003, 04:11 PM
Hey again. Gabi, here's a complete list of all my Pokemon that are available to breed. Updated, yes. ^^;

¤ A d o p t e d ¤

Aurora the Lapras [f]
Moves: Water Gun, Growl, Sing, Mist, Aurora Beam
Trait: Shell Armor

Kohana the Swablu [f]
Moves: Peck, Growl, Aerial Ace
Trait: Natural Cure

Jolt the Raichu [m]
Moves: Thundershock, Growl, Tail Whip, Quick Attack, Thunderbolt, Thunder

Flare the Growlithe [f]
Moves: Bite, Roar, Safeguard, Ember, Body Slam

Trinity the Ninetales [f]
Moves: Ember, Tail Whip, Flamethrower, Quick Attack, Confuse Ray, Safeguard

Blossom the Chikorita [f]
Moves: Tackle, Growl, Solarbeam
Trait: Overgrow

Starlight the Ponyta [f]
Moves: Tackle, Growl, Overheat

Spirit the Poochyena [m]
Moves: Tackle, Howl, Dig

Blizzard the Spheal [m]
Moves: Powder Snow, Growl, Water Gun, Encore, Blizzard
Trait: Thick Fat

¤ C a p t u r e d ¤

Mirage the Ditto [-]
Moves: Transform

Jiro the Bulbasaur [m]
Moves: Tackle, Growl, Skull Bash

Kaiya the Charmander [f]
Moves: Scratch, Growl, Ember, Focus Punch

Orlando the Squirtle [m]
Moves: Tackle, Tail Whip, Flail
Trait: Torrent

Mystic the Milotic [f]
Moves: Splash, Hidden Power Grass, Water Gun, Wrap

Crush the Gyarados [m]
Moves: Thrash, Hyper Beam

Shadow the Absol [f]
Moves: Scratch, Leer, Double-Edge

Sesshoumaru
3rd August 2003, 04:44 PM
I'd like to have my sister's Absol, Quaye, breed with DPDK's Absol, Morton, so that I can have an Absol egg. Thanks!

Lady Vulpix
3rd August 2003, 06:04 PM
Welcome to TPM, Sesshoumaru! So, Megan is your sister? Nice to meet you. :wave: You may come back in 2 days for your egg, and same goes for Amanda.

Kris, thanks for the update. Our site (http://forboards.tripod.com/TPM/PMBC.html) has the current data of all your pokemon now. :)

Hexae
3rd August 2003, 07:09 PM
Breeding two of my pokemon for Angel Blossom. She'll pick the baby up.

Seviper [Kaa]
[M] LV5
Trait: Shed Skin
Wrap, Body Slam

Ditto [Mismo]
[-] LV9
Transform

EDIT: Lol.. that just sounded wrong, you're right, Gabi.. o_o I think I was distracted by my mom's yelling. *pets poor Mismo* Sorry girl. (I call her one, though genderless.) :)

Lady Vulpix
3rd August 2003, 08:01 PM
You know... that didn't come out quite right... It sounds as if this were Mismo's profession... :rolleyes:

Anyway, the egg will be ready in 2 days.

Charizard04621
4th August 2003, 11:04 AM
Awesome! Amy and Amanda have agreed to breed their Aerodactyls for me so I can get one, too. ^_^

Amy's Dodger (LV 40 male Aerodactyl)
Attacks: Wing Attack, Agility, Ember, Earthquake, Bite, Flamethrower, Supersonic, Ancient Power, Toxic, Scary Face, Hidden Power Electric, Fly.
Trait: Rock Head.
Special: Volcanic breed; has a little more resistance to fire, and may be able to yield it in a small way.

Amanda's Rock DJ (LV 11 female Aerodactyl)
Attacks: Wing Attack, Agility, Pursuit, Earthquake.
Trait: Pressure.

Lady Vulpix
4th August 2003, 11:53 AM
That's great, Karin!
Come back in 2 days for your Aerodactyl egg. :)

Discothéque
4th August 2003, 07:27 PM
*supplies Pokemon to the world! xD*

Rachel and I have agreed to breed our adopted Eeveelutions, Aryll the Vaporeon and War the Jolteon, so andyizcool can get an Eevee egg. I'm paying the 2 stamp fee, so... *hands over 2 stamps*

War [Jolteon, M] [Red eyes, purple tail, pink stripes, bluish-green spots] [Colour can be carried to children]
Tackle - Sand Attack - Thundershock - Psychic - Tail Whip - Quick Attack - Iron Tail - Shadow Ball - Growl - Charm - Hidden Power: Grass

Aryll [Vaporeon, F]
Tackle - Tail Whip - Sand Attack - Flail - Helping Hand - Ice Beam - Hidden Power: Ground - Surf

I also am breeding my captured Gyrados and Milotic together to get andyizcool a Feebas egg.

Hurrikane [Gyrados, M]

Azura [Milotic, F]

Wolfsong
5th August 2003, 02:11 AM
Adopted pokemon:

Blazer
Male
Arcanine
Level 65
Knows: Bite, Roar, Growl, Ember, Headbutt, Leer, Dig, Take Down, Sunny Day, Flame Wheel, Dragonbreath, Agility, Hidden Power water, Flamethrower, Extremespeed, Rock Smash, Toxic, Odor Sleuth, Helping Hand
Trait: Intimidate (upon entering battle, the opponent’s attack lowers one stage).

Salem
Male
Espeon
Level 39
Knows: Charm, Flail, Tackle, Tail whip, Hidden Power Dark, Sand Attack, Toxic, Confusion, Zap Cannon, Quick Attack, Swift, Iron Tail, Psybeam, Helping Hand
Trait: Synchronize (when the Pokemon becomes poisoned, paralyzed, or burned, so does the opponent).

Ayla
Female
Pink Vaporeon (juice}
Level 38
Knows: Shadow Ball, Tackle, Tail Whip, Slash, Sand Attack, Attract, Water Gun, Ice Beam, Quick Attack, Bite, Double Team, Aurora Beam, Hidden Power Dragon, Helping Hand
Trait: Water Absorb (healed by up to ¼ maximum hit points when hit with water-type moves).

Sparky
Male
Raichu
Level 39
Knows: Thundershock, Charm, Dizzy Punch, Tail Whip, Thunder Wave, Skull Bash, Quick Attack, Double Team, Slam, Mega Punch, Thunderbolt, Surf, Rain Dance, Hidden Power Ice, Agility, Encore
Trait: Static (the opponent has a 30% chance of being induced with paralyze when using a direct attack against this pokemon).

Flame
Male
Charizard
Level 36
Knows: Scratch, Growl, Ancient Power, Ember, Seismic Toss, Smokescreen, Rage, Dig, Scary Face, Hidden Power Water, Flamethrower, Wing Attack
Trait: Blaze (when HP is below 1/3rd, fire’s power increases to 1.5 times).

Aiyana
Female
Spotted Houndour (juice)
Level 18
Knows: Leer, Ember, Mud Slap, Roar, Sunny Day, Hidden Power Psychic, Howl, Solar Beam, Rock Smash, Smog, Sludge Bomb
Trait: Early Bird (sleep conditions last for half as long).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All right Discothéque, you know the drill. ^^ Come back in two days. ^^

Avian Freeze
5th August 2003, 03:01 AM
Okay, I've decided to let some of my Pokémon breed as well ^^;.

Adopted Pokémon

Wolfwood is my level 20 Male Houndour
Attacks: Leer, Ember, Howl, Smog, Roar, Bite, Sunny Day, Solarbeam, Hidden Power ~ Ground, and Reversal
Trait: Flash Fire: Immune to Fire attacks, when hit by a Fire attack, Fire power is increased 1.5 times
He can only breed with Amanda's (Discohtéque's) Houndour Banshee

Leilani is my level 5 Female Larvitar
Attacks: Bite, Leer, Ancientpower
Trait: Guts: Attack is raised by 1.5 when inflicted with a status condition

Dynamo is my level 10 Female Mareep
Attacks: Tackle, Growl, Thundershock, Body Slam, Thunderbolt
Trait: Static: 30% chance of paralyzing opponent when hit by a direct attack

Bubba is my level 7 Male Snorlax
Attacks: Headbutt, Tackle, Amnesia, Earthquake
Trait: Thick Fat: Fire and Water attacks do 50% less damage.

Tsunami is my level 5 Male Mudkip
Attacks: Tackle, Growl, Mirror Coat
Trait: Torrent: Water power is raised by 1.5 times when HP is 1/3 of maximum

Warrior is my level 7 Male Shroomish
Attacks: Absorb, Tackle, Stun Spore, Swagger
Trait: Effect Spore: When hit by a Pokémon directly, there is a 30% chance of Poison, Paralysis, or Sleep

Vida is my level 7 Female Electrike
Attacks: Tackle, Thunder Wave, Crunch
Trait: Static: 30% chance of paralyzing opponent when hit by a direct attack

Garuda is my level 5 Male Torchic
Attacks: Scratch, Growl, Rock Slide
Trait: Blaze: Fire power is raised by 1.5 times when HP is 1/3 of its maximum

Aure is my level 5 Female Pidgey
Attacks: Tackle, Sand-Attack, Gust, Air Cutter
Keen Eye: Accuracy cannot be lowered

Tototl is my level 7 Male Natu
Attacks: Peck, Leer, Drill Peck
Trait: Synchronize: If this Pokémon is afflicted with Poison, Paralysis, or a Burn, the opponent catches the same status effect

Amphitrite is my level 8 Female Chinchou
Attacks: Bubble, Thunder Wave, Supersonic, Surf
Trait: Volt Absorb: Heals up to 1/4 of maximum HP when hit by an electric attack

~*~*~*~

Captured Pokémon

Scorch is my level 12 Female Charmander
Attacks: Scratch, Growl, Ember, Dragon Dance, Dragon Claw
Trait: Blaze: Fire power is raised by 1.5 times when HP is 1/3 of its maximum

Arianrhod is my level 11 Shiny Female Altaria
Attacks: Peck, Growl, Astonish, Sing, Agility, Dragon Claw
Trait: Natural Cure: All status effects are cured when this Pokémon is withdrawn from battle
Extra: She turned shiny through a juice, so it cannot be inherited

Tiamat is my level 10 Female Bagon
Attacks: Rage, Bite, Leer, Dragon Dance, Brick Break
Trait: Rock Head: This Pokémon is not affected by recoil damage from attacks

Harmony is my level 10 Female Milotic
Attacks: Splash, Water Gun, Wrap, Water Sport, Confuse Ray, Surf
Trait: Marvel Scale: This Pokémon’s defense raises by 1.5 times when afflicted with a status condition

Spectra is my level 11 Female Gastly
Attacks: Hypnosis, Lick, Spite, Will-O-Wisp, Psychic
Trait: Levitate: Ground type moves have no effect on this Pokémon

Eben Avis is my level 12 Male Aerodactyl
Attacks: Wing Attack, Agility, Dragonbreath, Double-Edge
Trait: Rock Head: This Pokémon is not affected by recoil damage from attacks

Joy is my level 12 Female Hoppip
Attacks: Splash, Synthesis, Tail Whip, Tackle, Encore, Giga Drain
Trait: Chlorophyll: Speed doubles when skies are clear

Miracle is my level 12 Female Blissey
Attacks: Pound, Growl, Tail Whip, Refresh, Substitute, Psychic
Trait: Serene Grace: The chance of the added effect of a move is doubled

~*~*~*~

My other Pokémon are either too young, or I'm unsure about them currently. I'll update if I decide to let my Pokémon breed, if any grow a level, learn new moves, etc., or if I decide to take one off the list.

Knight of Time
5th August 2003, 08:10 AM
Hi!

Just curious, but if a Pokemon is currently in a battle at the PokeZoo Battle Tower?

BTW, yes, Sesshoumaru, I can have Morton breed with Quaye for you.

Sesshoumaru
5th August 2003, 09:39 AM
I'm here for my Absol egg!

DarkPrincess
5th August 2003, 09:47 AM
So many people thought it would be good if my Pocket Monsters were up or breeding too so.. tada! xD

Adopted

Charisma (level 46 female Persian)
Scratch ~ Growl ~ Bite ~ Pay Day ~ Thunderbolt ~ Bubblebeam ~ Slash ~ Icy Wind ~ Hypnosis ~ Dream Eater ~ Hidden Power: Ground ~ Faint Attack ~ Fury Swipes ~ Double Team

Demon (level 43 male Houndoom)
Ember ~ Hidden Power: Psychic ~ Leer ~ Roar ~ Reversal ~ Sunny Day ~ Smog ~ Howl ~ Sludge Bomb ~ Bite ~ Solarbeam ~ Faint Attack ~ Flamethrower ~ Odor Sleuth ~ Double Team

Aurora (level 41 female Feraligatr)
Scratch ~ Leer ~ Rage ~ Slash ~ Rain Dance ~ Hidden Power: Electric ~ Bite ~ Iron Tail ~ Scary Face ~ Surf ~ Ice Beam ~ Ancient Power ~ Earthquake ~ Dynamic Punch
Trait: Torrent

Glory (level 39 female Charizard)
Scratch ~ Growl ~ Ancient Power ~ Hidden Power: Electric ~ Flamethrower ~ Smokescreen ~ Leer, Scary Face ~ Rage ~ Wing Attack ~ Toxic ~ Dragonbreath ~ Body Slam ~ Sunny Day

Mystic (level 44 black female Rapidash)
Ember ~ Tackle ~ Growl ~ Tail Whip ~ Take Down ~ Hidden Power: Grass ~ Sunny Day ~ Double Kick ~ Flamethrower ~ Stomp ~ Fire Spin ~ Fury Attack ~ Agility ~ Iron Tail ~ Toxic ~ Recover ~ Horn Drill ~ Double Team

Legolas (level 18 male Grovyle)
Pound ~ Leer ~ Absorb ~ Quick Attack ~ Solarbeam ~ Sunny Day ~ Hidden Power: Fire ~ Dragonbreath ~ Dig ~ Pursuit ~ Fury Cutter ~ Leaf Blade

Harmony (level 23 female Espeon)
Tackle ~ Tail Whip ~ Sand Attack ~ Confusion ~ Shadow Ball ~ Helping Hand ~ Hidden Power: Fighting ~ Zap Cannon ~ Quick Attack ~ Slash ~ Flail

Peace (level 20 male Jolteon)
Tackle ~ Tail Whip ~ Sand Attack ~ Flail ~ Thundershock ~ Helping Hand ~ Hidden Power: Ice ~ Thunder Wave ~ Shadow Ball ~ Slash

Kenobi (level 17 male Umbreon)
Tackle ~ Tail Whip ~ Sand Attack ~ Pursuit ~ Toxic ~ Psychic ~ Helping Hand ~ Slash

Aryll (level 10 female Vaporeon)
Tackle ~ Tail Whip ~ Sand Attack ~ Flail ~ Helping Hand ~ Surf ~ Ice Beam ~ Hidden Power: Ground
Restriction: Aryll was attacked by a group of Houndour/Houndoom as a baby so she will NOT breed with one

Captured

Hero (level 30 male Salamence)
Rage ~ Bite ~ Leer ~ Headbutt ~ Focus Energy ~ Ember ~ Earthquake ~ Dragon Claw ~ Flamethrower ~ Protect ~ Brick Break

Willow (level 23 female Flygon)
Bite ~ Sand Attack ~ Faint Attack ~ Earthquake ~ Dragon Claw ~ Flamethrower
Trait: Levitate

Lunavar (level 22 white male Noctowl)
Tackle ~ Hypnosis ~ Peck ~ Growl ~ Foresight ~ Psychic ~ Shadow Ball ~ Sky Attack

Basilisk (level 17 female Seviper)
Wrap ~ Bite ~ Lick ~ Poison Tail ~ Earthquake ~ Body Slam
Trait: Shed Skin

Loki (level 14 male Arbok)
Wrap ~ Poison Sting ~ Leer ~ Bite ~ Sludge Bomb ~ Rock Slide

Akuji (level 20 shiny male Mightyena) [shiny by juice]
Tackle ~ Howl ~ Sand Attack ~ Bite ~ Odor Sleuth ~ Yawn ~ Strength ~ Shadow Ball ~ Double Team
Restriction: Will only breed with Amanda (Discothéque)'s Mightyena, Ransom

Buffy (level 14 female Quilava)
Tackle ~ Leer ~ Smokescreen ~ Hidden Power: Electric ~ Ember ~ Reversal

Eowyn (level 13 female Sneasel)
Scratch ~ Leer ~ Taunt ~ Quick Attack ~ Surf ~ Ice Beam
Trait: Inner Focus

Orcist (level 12 male Scyther)
Quick Attack ~ Leer ~ Focus Energy ~ Pursuit ~ Safeguard ~ Aerial Ace
Trait: Swarm

aragornbird
5th August 2003, 10:44 AM
Oooh, my birds are available for breeding too!

Captured:

Aeragorn
LV. 11 Skarmory (M)
Peck, Leer, Drill Peck, Sand-Attack, Sandstorm

Dargonis
LV. 5 Aerodactyl (M)
Wing Attack, Steel Wing
Trait: Rock Head

Galenor
LV. 5 Pidgey (M)
Tackle, Sand-Attack, Air Cutter

Neitiel
LV. 5 Natu (M)
Peck, Leer, Drill Peck

Skorg
LV. 5 Gligar (M)
Poison Sting, Wing Attack
Trait: Sand Veil

Gulliver
LV. 5 Wingull (M)
Water Gun, Growl, Twister

Ticho
LV. 10 Farfetch'd (M)
Peck, Leer, Steel Wing, Aerial Ace

Adopted:

Kaiya
LV. 5 Swablu (F)
Peck, Growl, Solarbeam
Trait: Natural Cure

Enya
LV. 6 Torchic (F)
Scratch, Growl, Rock Slide

Angel Blossom
5th August 2003, 12:41 PM
Hey Gabi. ^^;

I'm here to pick up my Seviper egg. Amanda (Hexae) bred her Pokemon for me so I could have a Seviper. ^^;;

Thanks!

Lady Vulpix
5th August 2003, 06:44 PM
Whoa! It seems I'll have a lot of updates to work on. It could take some time, as I have a final on Thursday and another on Tuesday.
Rachel, I can add your pokemon to the site, but I will ask you not to change the names too often, as it takes time to update.

Ok, here are the pokemon eggs:

Angel Blossom's Seviper will be female and level 5. Her moves will be Wrap and Body Slam, just like her father's. :)

Sesshoumaru's Absol will be also female and level 5. Her moves will be Scratch, Leer and Moonlight! :o (Moonlight is the bred-on move she gets from Morton).

Congratulations!

Angel Blossom
5th August 2003, 07:35 PM
The Seviper egg has hatched. ^^ Her name will be Diamond. Thanks to Hexae, I appreciate it a lot. :)

andyizcool
6th August 2003, 09:16 AM

Aryll [Vaporeon, F]
Tackle - Tail Whip - Sand Attack - Flail - Helping Hand - Ice Beam - Hidden Power: Ground - Surf

Hurrikane [Gyrados, M]

Azura [Milotic, F]

These Pokemon where bred by my friends so I could have the eggs and now two days have passed can I have the Eevee and Feebas eggs please? Thanks so much for breeding them for me.

Also a question what gender are the Pokemon in the eggs and what attacks to they have? Also is anything else passed on?

~Andrew

Charizard04621
6th August 2003, 12:41 PM
I'm here to pick up my Aerodactyl Egg. ^_^

DarkPrincess
6th August 2003, 03:29 PM
Would RJ's Rainbow (Eevee with rainbow tuff) breed with my Demon (Houndoom)? He'd love to have another baby ^^ *gives 2 stamps*

Lady Vulpix
7th August 2003, 12:12 PM
I've finally managed to update the PMBC site (http://forboards.tripod.com/TPM/PMBC.html)!

Rachel, come back in 2 days for your baby. :)

andyizcool, Amy's taking care of those pokemon, so you'll have to wait until she shows up, sorry.

Karin, sorry for the delay. Here's your egg.

-=Pokemon Egg=-
Will hatch into a level 5 male Aerodactyl
Attacks: Wing Attack, Fly.

Fly is the bred-on move he gets from Dodger.
Have fun with your Aerodactyl when he comes out! :D

Wolfsong
7th August 2003, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by andyizcool

Aryll [Vaporeon, F]

Hurrikane [Gyrados, M]

Azura [Milotic, F]

These Pokemon where bred by my friends so I could have the eggs and now two days have passed can I have the Eevee and Feebas eggs please? Thanks so much for breeding them for me.

Also a question what gender are the Pokemon in the eggs and what attacks to they have? Also is anything else passed on?

~Andrew

Sorry for the delay.

*hands over the first egg.*

It will hatch into a L.5 male eevee with a purple tail, that knows tackle, tail whil, helping hand, and shadow ball as the bred on move he gets from War.

*hands over the second egg*

It will hatch into a L.5 female feebas that knows splash and dragonbreath as the bred-on move she gets from Hurrikane.

Take good care of them when they hatch

andyizcool
7th August 2003, 02:44 PM
They've hatched and I'll look after them both and wow my Eevee has a purple tail I'm trying to make an image of that now.

Edit: If you check my Adopted Pokemon webpage you'll see the Eevee I made is it ok?

~Andrew

Wolfsong
8th August 2003, 07:50 PM
I'd like to breed my Mirage with Gabi's growlithe Scorcher. ^^

Mirage
Level 12 Genderless Ditto
Normal
Knows: Transform

Trait: Limber (cannot be paralyzed.)

Scorcher (Growlithe, male, level 17): knows Bite - Growl - Ember - Crunch - Sunny Day - Headbutt - Hidden Power: Grass - Leer - Dig - Fire Blast.
Trait: Intimidate (upon entering battle, the opponent's Attack lowers one stage).

Lady Vulpix
8th August 2003, 07:54 PM
And I'll handle the breeding.
Come back in 2 days, my friend! :)

DarkPrincess
9th August 2003, 12:38 PM
I'd like to pick up my new Eevee egg please ^.^;

*crosses fingers, hoping the Eevee will inherit the mother's rainbow tuff*

Lady Vulpix
9th August 2003, 05:43 PM
Here you are, Rachel!
You Eevee will be male and level 5, and will inherit Rainbow's colors.
His moves will be Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand and Sunny Day.

You were lucky. I hope you take care of this Eevee, and that he doesn't end up in an Adoption Center like the last Eevee you had.

Enile Zemula
9th August 2003, 07:31 PM
OK. I'd like to have LV's Amber (Charizard, female, level 47) and DD's Mercury Lv.61 Male breed? I know that I'd get a Charmander. That's what I'm aiming at. I'd think it'd be cool to have a black Charmander with wings. *Thinks about Alucard* Please? I tried to PM DD about breeding his Dragonite, but I didn't get a reply.:( Please????8)

Lady Vulpix
9th August 2003, 07:42 PM
Amber has no problem with that, but unless Steve accepts, I can't do it.
In any case, Alucard wouldn't be black if Steve hadn't given him a Black Juice.

Enile Zemula
9th August 2003, 07:44 PM
*Pokes Alucard's piccy.* Looks blacky to me.http://www.angelfire.com/pokemon2/crystalarticuno/charmander.gif

Lady Vulpix
9th August 2003, 07:46 PM
Yes, he's black, but he wasn't born that way. Steve gave him a Black Juice to change his color.

Hexae
9th August 2003, 07:46 PM
That's because he/she was exposed to a Black Juice. ^_^

EDIT: Oops.. beaten by Gabi.

Enile Zemula
9th August 2003, 07:52 PM
OK. Thanx for clearing that up for me. Me not to brite sometimes.:P ;)

NOTE: grammer and spelling mistakes made on purpose.;o

Espeon12
9th August 2003, 08:17 PM
Posting all of my Pokemon up for breeding since... not all are on the site. *Resisting temptation to breed for a Swablu* So... cute....

((Adopties))

Avynne:
Level 43 Female Espeon
Attacks: Tackle, Tail Whip, Sand Attack, Headbutt, Hidden Power: Fire, Shadow Ball, Confusion, Slash, Zap Cannon, Quick Attack, Swift, Iron Tail, Psybeam, Morning Sun, Protect, Helping Hand, Psych Up

Riptide:
Level 34 Male Feraligatr
Attacks: Scratch, Leer, Rage, Water Gun, Aurora Beam, Iron Tail, Hidden Power: Ground, Bite, Dynamic Punch, Rain Dance, Scary Face, Earthquake
Ability: Torrent

Cinders:
Level 34 Female Ninetales
Attacks: Ember, Tail Whip, Roar, Dig, Quick Attack, Fire Blast, Confuse Ray, Iron Tail, Safeguard, Attract, Flamethrower, Hidden Power: Electric, Will-O-Wisp, Imprison
Ability: Flash Fire

Midnight:
Level 29 Female Umbreon [Blue rings, light pink/violet eyes: hereditary]
Attacks: Tackle, Tail Whip, Hidden Power: Water, Sand Attack, Toxic, Pursuit, Mud-slap, Quick Attack, Helping Hand

Devlin:
Level 15 Male Vaporeon
Attacks: Tackle, Tail Whip, Double Team, Hidden Power: Ground, Rain Dance, Bubblebeam, Sand Attack, Surf, Helping Hand
Ability: Water Absorb

Starbuck:
Level 25 Male Ponyta [Black fur, white blaze, blue eyes, blue/lavender flames: hereditary]
Attacks: Tackle, Growl, Tail Whip, Ember, Swift, Hidden Power: Ice, Stomp, Return, Rest, Sunny Day

((CC Pokemon))

Fell:
Level 12 Male Growlithe
Attacks: Bite, Roar, Ember, Crunch, Dig

Nyx:
Level 9 Male Meowth
Attacks: Scratch, Growl, Hypnosis
Ability: Pickup

----
*...Gives in* ^^;;

May I have Gabi's Pidgeot and Angel Blossom's Kohana breed for a Swablu egg? Thank you sooo much ^^

Lady Vulpix
9th August 2003, 08:35 PM
Little willpower, eh? :P Alright, come back in 2 days for your egg. :D

Angel Blossom
9th August 2003, 09:37 PM
RJ's Eevee, Rainbow will be breeding with Salem, Nala's Espeon.

Thankies, Nala & RJ. ^.^ I'll gladly pay the two stamps.
*hands over two stamps to the breeding center workers*

Wolfsong
9th August 2003, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by Angel Blossom
RJ's Eevee, Rainbow will be breeding with Salem, Nala's Espeon.

Thankies, Nala & RJ. ^.^ I'll gladly pay the two stamps.
*hands over two stamps to the breeding center workers*

All right, come back in two days.

Lady Vulpix
10th August 2003, 06:17 PM
Amy, you haven't posted yet, but I can't be on for much longer, so I'll give you Mirage back, along with... you know what. :D

Your baby Growlithe will be female and level 5, and her moves will be Bite, Roar and Sunny Day.

Have fun with her! :)

Discothéque
10th August 2003, 07:58 PM
Amy is going to breed Ranec and Mirage for me. ^_^ *hands over 2 CCPs*

Wolfsong
10th August 2003, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by Discothéque
Amy is going to breed Ranec and Mirage for me. ^_^ *hands over 2 CCPs*

All right, come back in two days. ^^

DarkPrincess
10th August 2003, 09:39 PM
Could Nala98's Shaka (Swampert) and Ivy (Chikorita) breed for me? xDD

Wolfsong
10th August 2003, 09:48 PM
Could Nala98's Shaka (Swampert) and Ivy (Chikorita) breed for me? xDD

All right. You know the drill. Come back in two days please

Enile Zemula
10th August 2003, 11:47 PM
I'm a bit too impatient for my own good.;) Instead, I'll just go for an odd colored Eevee. Could I have E12(BTW, thanx, My site looks better now)'s Midnight and Starbuck breed?<Sorry you two.>

Angel Blossom
11th August 2003, 01:38 AM
Well, since it is officially Monday here, I'd like to pick up my Eevee egg. ^.^

*crosses fingers* I REALLY hope that the Eevee inherited Rainbow's colors.. ^^;;;;

Wolfsong
11th August 2003, 09:50 AM
ok, *hands over the egg* It will hatch into a L.5 male eevee that kows: tackle, tail whip, helping hand, and hidden power ground as the bred on move that he gets from Salem. Take good care of him when he hatches

Edit: forgot to mention that he inherited his mothers colors

Espeon12
11th August 2003, 10:10 AM
I'm here to pick up my Swablu egg ^^

*Midnight glares at Starbuck, then me* "You so owe me for this..."
Don't worry about them; they've been through worse.

Lady Vulpix
11th August 2003, 12:05 PM
Wow! 3 Rainbow-colored sons! Rainbow must be proud. :D

Christina, are you taking care of Midnight's and Starbuck's breeding?

Here's your Swablu egg.

-=Pokemon Egg=-
Will hatch into a level 5 male Swablu.
Moves: Peck, Growl and Rest.
Rest is the bred-on move he gets from Pidgeot.

Keep your egg in a warm place and take care of the baby when he comes out! :)

For future references, the moves my Pidgeot can pass on to a Swablu are the following: Fly, Agility, Steel Wing, Hidden Power, Rest.

Espeon12
11th August 2003, 12:40 PM
Thanks, Gabi, and Angel Blossom, of course. Now I must think of a name...

I didn't mean it like that, but if you guys need help, I'd be glad to work here again.

Lady Vulpix
11th August 2003, 12:45 PM
That's your decision, but you'll be welcome if you do. :)

Espeon12
11th August 2003, 01:00 PM
Sure, then :D

*Prods Midnight and Starbuck into a private room*
Come back in two days for the egg :)

pokemasterfrank
11th August 2003, 11:16 PM
I'm breeding my own Eevee and my own Ditto for Hunter. He'll be paying the 2 stamps and he'll be picking up the baby Eevee. I think he'll be posting to confirm this in a moment....

EDIT: He logged off :/ My Eevee is Level 6, has the Run Away Ability, and has Tackle, Tail Whip, and Shadow Ball.

Avian Freeze
12th August 2003, 01:01 AM
I'm taking Tsunami my Mudkip off the list, since he's not on my team anymore :\.

Lady Vulpix
12th August 2003, 09:36 AM
Oh. Sorry to hear that, Tyler. :( I've updated the site.

Frank, I clicked on the link to your site at the BT and it said it didn't exist. Do you have a new one?

Shadow Djinn
12th August 2003, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by pokemasterfrank
I'm breeding my own Eevee and my own Ditto for Hunter. He'll be paying the 2 stamps and he'll be picking up the baby Eevee. I think he'll be posting to confirm this in a moment....

EDIT: He logged off :/ My Eevee is Level 6, has the Run Away Ability, and has Tackle, Tail Whip, and Shadow Ball. Erm...Frank, I think it's the Umbreon right? o.O Yep. Tis me, the 3rd Hunter ^^; Anway..*pays the 2 stamps to whoever.*

MarshmallowEgg
12th August 2003, 03:59 PM
I have another Adopted Pokemon availble for breeding:

Haven (F)
Milotic lv. 7
Moves: Splash, Confuse Ray, Water Gun, Wrap, Hidden Power - Electric

And I have an update for Quaye:

Quaye (F)
Absol lv. 6
Moves: Scratch, Leer, Faint Attack, Hidden Power - Ground

Shadow Djinn
12th August 2003, 04:15 PM
Sorry for posting so soon again, but could Amber and Flame breed for a Charmander? I couldnt resist the temptaion..*grumbles about how cute they are*

Matt
12th August 2003, 06:01 PM
Adopted Pokemon

Anima
Level 10 Female Abra
Knows: Teleport, Psychic, Dynamic Punch and Shock Wave.

Cerberus
Level 10 Female Houndour
Knows: Leer, Ember, Roar, Sunny Day, Howl, Flamewheel, Hidden Power: Psychic and Shadow Ball.

Valefor
Level 11 Male Natu
Knows: Peck, Leer, Faint Attack, Giga Drain, Mist Ball and Calm Mind.

Diablos
Level 11 Male Sneasel
Knows: Scratch, Leer, Bite, Taunt, Quick Attack, Blizzard, Secret Power, Powdered Snow and Icy Wind.

Yojimbo
Level 10 Female Inverted Drowzee
Knows: Pound, Hypnosis, Dynamic Punch, Disable, Shadow Ball and Recover.

Atomos
Level 8 Female Espeon
Knows: Tackle, Tail Whip, Shadow Ball, Sand-Attack and Slash.
Can only breed with Ark.

Ark
Level 9 Male Blue Ringed Umbreon (Has Black Mane Gene)
Knows: Tackle, Tail Whip, Double Team, Sand-Attack and Slash.
Can only breed with Atomos.

Madeen
Knows: Tackle, Howl, Poison Fang, Sand-Attack, Facade, Moonlight and Sunny Day.

Yuna
Level 8 Female White Zigzagoon
Knows: Tackle, Growl, Tail Whip and Charm.
Trait: Pickup (Sometimes picks up items.)

Angel Blossom
13th August 2003, 12:40 AM
Chris (Cheesey) has agreed to breed his male LV. 9 Togetic with Amanda's (Hexae) Ditto, Mismo. Neither Pokemon have any special colors, etc, so I guess that's all there is to it. Hehe, I can't wait to get my Togepi egg! *smiles* ^^;; Thank you for your time.

Espeon12
13th August 2003, 12:34 PM
Gabi, Frank's adoptee site is here (http://www.geocities.com/pokemasterfrank/DragonTamers.html).

Shadow Djinn and Angel Blossom, I believe you can come and get your eggs tomorrow, since we missed you yesterday. ((Right? o_o;;))

DarkPrincess
13th August 2003, 12:46 PM
I'm here to pick up my new Chikorita egg. Sorry that I'm a little late ^-^;

Wolfsong
13th August 2003, 01:08 PM
Dark Princess here is your egg. It will hatch into a L.5 female chikorita that knows tackle, growl, and hidden power ice as the bred on move she gets from Shaka.

Discothéque your eevee egg is also ready. It will hatch into a L.5 male eevee that knows tackle, tail whip, helping hand and Shadow ball as the bred on move he gets from Ranec.

DarkPrincess
13th August 2003, 01:19 PM
Could Tyler(Avian Freeze)'s Aerodactyl and Amy (Nala98)'s Ditto breed for me? ^.^;

They are both captured I believe

Lady Vulpix
13th August 2003, 03:03 PM
I've updated our site (http://forboards.tripod.com/TPM/PMBC.html) with Megan's and Matt's info, and also the BT links with Fran's page. Thanks!

3rd Hunter, you can come back tomorrow for your Charmander egg too.

Angel Blossom
13th August 2003, 03:23 PM
Ah, I'm sorry Gabi, but I must also update my list for the Pokemon available to breed. ^^;;

Adopted Pokemon

Flare the Arcanine [F]
Ember, Bite, Roar, Safeguard,
Leer, Flame Wheel, Odor Sleuth,
Body Slam

Jolt the Raichu [M]
Thundershock, Growl,
Thunderwave, Tail Whip,
Quick Attack, Thunderbolt,
Thunder, Hidden Power:
Psychic, Hyper Beam

Aurora the Lapras [F]
Water Gun, Growl, Sing,
Mist, Aurora Beam
Trait: Shell Armor

Trinity the Ninetales [F]
Ember, Tail Whip,
Flamethrower, Quick Attack,
Confuse Ray, Safeguard

Captured Pokemon

Kiera the Aerodactyl [F]
Wing Attack, Agility, Sky Attack

Mystic the Milotic [F]
Splash, Hidden Power Grass,
Water Gun, Wrap

Kaiya the Charmander [F]
Scratch, Growl, Ember,
Focus Punch

Mirage the Ditto [-]
Transform

[ EDIT: Thanks Amanda, I forgot about that. ^^;; Diamond is too young, so she's off the list now ]

Hexae
13th August 2003, 03:31 PM
Kris - Diamond is still too young, heh. ^_^ She's less than a month old.

Angel Blossom
14th August 2003, 01:32 AM
Okay Amanda, I've edited my post. Thanks for reminding me. ^^ By the way, I'm here to pick up my Togepi egg. It's officially Thursday where I live, so I guess I'm right on time. ^^ Thanks to the workers, and I'll be sure to take good care of my Togepi.

Shadow Djinn
14th August 2003, 02:05 AM
It's official Thursday in La, CA, so I'd like to pick up my Charmander and Eevee egg please...

Lady Vulpix
14th August 2003, 11:50 AM
2 captured Dittos named Mirage? Curious.
Ok, Kris, I've updated.

Hunter, I'm giving you your Charmander egg. I think Espeon12 has your Eevee egg and Kris's Togepi egg.

-=Pokemon Egg=-
Will hatch into a level 5 female Charmander. :o
Moves: Scratch, Growl and Ancientpower.
(Ancientpower is the bred-on move she gets from Flame).

Congratulations!
*Gets back Amber, and sends Flame back with Amy.*

Espeon12
14th August 2003, 01:31 PM
Sorry I'm late you guys; I slept over a friend's house last night and wasn't able to get online or turn off my AIM at home. Anyway, here are your eggs:

Hunter gets an egg that will hatch into a:
Level 5 Female Eevee
Attacks: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand

And Kris gets an egg that will hatch into a:
Level 5 male Togepi
Attacks: Growl, Charm

Neither get bred-on moves, since their mothers were Dittos.
And does anyone have a decent Ru/Sa online Pokedex with unobtainables? With Pokemon Forever's down, it can be hard to tell whether the moves are correct ._.;

Angel Blossom
14th August 2003, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by Espeon12
And Kris gets an egg that will hatch into a:
Level 5 male Togepi
Attacks: Growl, Charm

Neither get bred-on moves, since their mothers were Dittos.
And does anyone have a decent Ru/Sa online Pokedex with unobtainables? With Pokemon Forever's down, it can be hard to tell whether the moves are correct ._.;

PsyPoke.org's online Pokedex (http://www.psypoke.org/dex/index.php)

^ That one should be helpful. It's not only for RuSa, but for all the other versions too. ^^ And the Togepi has hatched. It's trait is Serene Grace, and I'll be naming it Chibi. XD What a dorky name! I like it though. ^^ Thanks, and I hope the Pokedex helps.

Shadow Djinn
14th August 2003, 01:55 PM
Gah..now I understand >< *deletes post* Could Kenobi and Harmony breed for me? ^^;. I want more Eevees X_X *pays another 2 stamps leaving me with 4*

Avian Freeze
14th August 2003, 02:01 PM
Amanda (Discoth&eacute;que) and I decided to breed my Houndour, Wolfwood, with hers, Banshee to let Hunter (Shadow Djinn) have a baby Houndour pup ^^.

Banshee [Houndour, F]
Leer - Ember - Reversal - Roar - Howl
Restriction!: Can only breed with Tyler's Houndour, Wolfwood.

Wolfwood is my level 20 Male Houndour
Attacks: Leer, Ember, Howl, Smog, Roar, Bite, Sunny Day, Solarbeam, Hidden Power ~ Ground, and Reversal
Trait: Flash Fire: Immune to Fire attacks, when hit by a Fire attack, Fire power is increased 1.5 times
He can only breed with Amanda's (Discoth&eacute;que's) Houndour Banshee

EDIT: I just realized I spelled Discoth&eacute;que wrong on the PMBC site o.o.

Espeon12
14th August 2003, 02:09 PM
Wait, Hunter, you were right. It's only if the father is a Ditto that they don't get a bred-on move. That's logical, anyway. Yes, the Eevee can have Shadow Ball.

And Kris, do you have Cheesy's Togetic's moves? Because then I can give yours one... And thank you tons for the Pokedex; my life is so much easier now.

God, I'm really sorry you guys. You both can have an Accelerator Gene for my screw-up.

And yes, you can come back in two days for your egg, Hunter. Sorry agin, you two. >>;;

Angel Blossom
14th August 2003, 02:20 PM
No problem, Espeon12. I'm glad that the Pokedex helped you out. ^.^ I think it goes down temporarily for a few minutes every now & then, but either way, it's one of the best Pokedex's I've seen. It's really helpful & accurate. =)

BTW, the Togetic's moves are:
Charm, Growl, Metronome, Psychic

Espeon12
14th August 2003, 02:35 PM
Okay, Kris, your Togepi's bred-on move is Psychic. And Hunter may come back in two days for an Eevee and Houndour egg. *Leaving now as not to cause more trouble*

Angel Blossom
14th August 2003, 09:50 PM
Amanda (Discotheque) has been nice enough to breed her Murkrow for me! ^^

Hawkmoon the Murkrow [F]
[White feathers, silver tipped wings and tail, icy blue eyes]
[Colour can be carried to children]
Mirror Move - Peck - Atonish - Icy Wind

Bronx the Aerodactyl [M]
Trait: Rock Head
Moves: Hyper Beam - Ember - Wing Attack - Earthquake

Thanks for your time, guys. ^^;; I really hope it inherits the colors! I'm quite excited, but I'll be patient.

DarkPrincess
15th August 2003, 09:09 AM
I'm here to pick up my new Aerodactyl egg ^-^

Wolfsong
15th August 2003, 09:55 AM
I'm here to pick up my new Aerodactyl egg ^-^

Ok, *hands over the egg*. It will hatch into a L.5 male aerodactyl that knows: Wing attack and dragon breath as te bred on move he gets from Eben Avis. His trait will be Rock Head. Take good care of him when he hatches

Lady Vulpix
15th August 2003, 10:02 AM
Ok, Tyler, I've fixed the typo. :)

Kris, you may come back in 2 days for your egg.

[Edit: oh, wait. Make that 3 days. You abandoned a pokemon today, so the breeding won't start until tomorrow.]

Shadow Djinn
15th August 2003, 12:39 PM
Eh, just wanted to note, I think Wolfwood also has Flame wheel. ^^;

Wolfsong
15th August 2003, 12:56 PM
Captured Pokemon

Ranec
Level 28 Male White Umbreon with Black Rings (juice)
Knows: Tackle, Tail Whip, Sand Attack, Psychic, Growl, Pursuit, Body Slam, Hidden Power Fighting, Bite, Shadow Ball, Toxic, Double Team, Helping Hand, Quick Attack, Headbutt
Trait: Synchronize (when the Pokemon becomes poisoned, paralyzed, or burned, so does the opponent)

Flare
Level 20 Female Ninetales
Knows: Ember, Tail Whip, Disable, Body Slam, Hidden Power Water, Sunny Day, Flamethrower, Quick Attack, Double Team, Toxic, Roar, Dig, Will-O-Wisp, Confuse Ray, Mimic, Safeguard
Trait: Flash Fire (Activates when user is hit by a damaging Fire-type move. Once activiated, user's Fire-type moves deal 1.5 times damage and user is immune to damage from Fire-type attacks)

Racer
Level 6 Female Shiny Ponyta (juice)
Knows: Tackle, Growl, Iron Tail, Quick Attack, Flamethrower, Hidden Power Ground
Trait: Flash Fire (Activates when user is hit by a damaging Fire-type move. Once activiated, user's Fire-type moves deal 1.5 times damage and user is immune to damage from Fire-type attacks)

Oliver
Level 12 Male Meowth
Knows: Scratch, Growl, Hypnosis, Thunderbolt, Flamethrower, Dream Eater, Bubblebeam, Icy Wind, Bite, Hidden Power, Dragon
Trait: Pickup (may find an item after battle)

Mirage
Level 12 Genderless Ditto
Knows: Transform
Trait: Limber (cannot be paralized)
Can Not Breed with Ivy, or Nahima

Ivy
Level 5 Female Chikorita
Knows: Tackle, Growl, Ancient Power, Swords Dance, Hidden Power Ice
Trait: Overgrow (when HP is below 1/3rd, grass's power increases to 1.5 times)
She is the daughter of DPDK's Leif and my Mirage, therefore she can not breed with them..

Blaze
Level 13 Male Torchic
Knows: Scratch, Growl, Focus Energy, Ember, Rock Slide, Hidden Power Grass
Trait: Blaze (when HP is below 1/3rd, fire’s power increases to 1.5 times)

Nahima
Level 6 Female Poochyena
Knows: Tackle, Howl, Yawn, Hidden Power Dark
Trait: Run Away (except for trainer battles, can always run from battle)
She is the daughter of DP's Akuji and my Mirage, therefore she can not breed with them..

Tanabi
Level 20 Male Absol
Knows: Scratch, Leer, Taunt, Quick Attack, Faint Atttack, Ice Beam, Hidden Power Psychic, Shadow Ball, Iron Tail, Shock Wave, Return, Razor Wind, Toxic
Trait: Pressure (reduces opponent's PP by two every time it damages pokemon).

Shaka
Level 16 Male Swampert
Knows: Tackle, Growl, Mud Slap, Water Gun, Bide, Refresh, Hidden Power Fire, Mud Shot
Trait: Torrent (multiplies power of water-typed moves x 1.5 when hp falls below 1/3 of its maximum).

Hexae
15th August 2003, 01:19 PM
Rachel and Angel Blossom have been kind enough to breed their Ditto and Arbok for me. Both captured. :)

Loki (level 14 male Arbok)
Wrap ~ Poison Sting ~ Leer ~ Bite ~ Sludge Bomb ~ Rock Slide

Mirage (level 5 genderless Ditto)
Transform

Shadow Djinn
16th August 2003, 01:59 AM
Hm..it's practically Saturday in la, so I'm here to pick up my Eevee and houndour egg..

Espeon12
16th August 2003, 09:34 AM
Okay, Hunter, your eggs will hatch into:

Level 5 Male Eevee
Attacks: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Toxic

and

Level 5 Male Houndour
Attacks: Leer, Ember, Sunny Day

Keep them warm and train the babies well :)

Hexae, you may come back tomorrow for your Ekans egg.

Angel Blossom
17th August 2003, 02:31 AM
Hi! I'm here to pick up my Murkrow egg. ^^;; I believe it's time now.

*crosses fingers in hope that the Murkrow will inherit the colors* ;-;

Hexae
17th August 2003, 08:21 AM
I'm here for my Ekans egg. :D

Espeon12
17th August 2003, 11:01 AM
Hexae, your egg will hatch into a:

Level 5 Female Ekans
Attacks: Wrap, Leer, Sludge Bomb

Take good care of her when she hatches ^^ And Kris, I believe Gabi will take care of your Murkrow egg.

Lady Vulpix
17th August 2003, 02:55 PM
That's right. :)

Here's your egg, Kris!

-=Pokemon Egg=-
Will hatch into a level 5 female Murkrow.
Moves: Peck and Wing Attack

Wing attack is the bred-on move she gets from Bronx. She hasn't inherited Hawkmoon's colors, sorry. Take good care of your new Murkrow when she hatches!

Rambunctious Jamirus
18th August 2003, 09:07 AM
This is an update for a few of mine as Charizard###### (can't remember all the numbers ^-^") has cleared up a question I just thought of which was if Pokemon that were adopted before the Ru/Sa versions, would they learn the attacks they missed that are new (like Helping Hand on Eevee). Updated things will be in Italics.

AC

Name: Lavender
Species: White Espeon (White by Juice)
Level: 19
Attacks: Tackle, Tail Whip, Flail, Sand-Attack, Psychic, Helping Hand
Other: Cannot breed with Bronze

Name: Bronze
Species: Umbreon
Attacks: Tackle, Tail Whip, Flail, Sand-Attack, Swift, Helping Hand
Other: Cannot breed with Lavender or Ruby

Name: Ruby
Species: Flareon
Power: Flash Fire
Attacks: Tackle, Tail Whip, Sand-Attack, Helping Hand
Other: Cannot breed with Bronze

Name: Psyche
Species: Girafarig
Power: Early Bird
Level: 29
Attacks: Tackle, Growl, Stomp, Confusion, Agility, Psychic, Astonish, Featherdance, Odor Sleuth

Name: Flippant
Species: Psyduck
Power: Cloud Nine
Attacks: Scratch, Tail Whip, Disable, Hidden Power ~ Water, Confusion, Blizzard, Screech, Water Sport

Species: Eevee with a rainbow ruff and crystal blue eyes
Attacks: Tackle, Tail Whip, Charm, Sand-Attack, Swift, Helping Hand
Other: Cannot breed with L'Arcobaleno, Arcoiris, or Haldir

Name: Starlight
Species: Kadabra
Power: Inner Focus
Level: 30
Attacks: Teleport, Confusion, Disable, Psybeam, Reflect, Recover, Future Sight, Kinesis, Shadow Ball, Light Screen, Shock Wave

Dark Dragonite
18th August 2003, 02:46 PM
OK, I am limiting who can breed, please don't ask for any others, they have either bred too much already, or are too young in my development for them:

Adoption Center Pokes

~Princess(Nidoqueen)
Lv.41
Growl,Tackle,Scratch,Toxic,Double kick,Poison sting,Ice beam,Tail whip,Thief,Bite,Fury swipes,Earthquake,Helping Hand,Flatter
Trait: Poison Point

~Nidor(Nidoking) SHINY
Lv.62
Leer,Tackle,Horn attack,Double kick, Blizzard,Thunder,Double team, E~Quake,Poison Sting,Mud-slap,Focus energy,HP~Dark, Firepunch,Hyper beam,Sunnyday,Toxic,Fury attack,Rest,Horn drill, Gigadrain,Body slam,Helping Hand,Flatter
Trait: Poison Point

~Luna(Clefable-F)
Lv.43
Present,Growl,Pound,Encore, Attract,Mimic,Sing,Sleeptalk,Doubleslap, Minimize, Toxic,Defense curl,Dynamicpunch,Metronome, HP~Dark,Moonlight,Follow Me,Cosmic Power
Trait: Cute Charm

~Outkast(Alakazam-M)
Lv.53
Teleport,Kinesis,Confusion,Shadow ball,Disable,Psy beam,Dynamicpunch,Recover,Future sight,Ice punch, Psychic,Zap cannon,Reflect,T~Wave,Calm Mind,Role Play,Trick

~Feizhi(Kangaskhan-F)
Lv.33
Comet punch,Leer,Bite,Shadow ball,Blizzard,Tail whip, E~Quake,Mega punch, Firepunch,Rage,Fake Out

Capture Center Pokes

~Ryu(Raichu-M)
Lv.18
Surf,T~Shock,Charm,Doubleslap,Thief,Tail whip,T~Wave, Sweet kiss,Quick attack,Swift,Dynamic punch,Iron Tail,Double Team,Thunderbolt,Body slam,Rain dance,Dig

~Spooky(Gengar-M)
Lv.16
Lick,Hypnosis,Spite,Mean look,Haze,Dream eater,Dynamic punch,Double Team,Megadrain,Metronome,Curse
Trait: Levitate

~Blarg(Swalot-M)
Lv.15
Pound, Yawn, Poison Gas, Sludge, Pain Split, Dream Eater, Sludge Bomb
Trait: Liquid Ooze

~Xena(Zangoose-F)
Lv.15
Scratch, Leer, Quick Attack, Swords Dance, Fury Cutter, Flail, Strength
Trait: Immunity

~Galile(Glalie-M) SHINY
Lv.24
Powder Snow,Leer,Double Team,Bite, Icy Wind,Headbutt,Ice Beam,Earthquake,Block, Blizzard, Toxic
Trait: Inner Focus

Hexae
18th August 2003, 06:27 PM
Matt agreed to breed two of his pogeys for me, so I can get another AC eevee.

*pays 2 stamps*

:D

He'll post with the stats..

Matt
18th August 2003, 06:30 PM
The stats are on the site but there are some minor changes to them. Atomos is at level 11 now and she knows Hyper Beam. I think that's all the changes. And don't forget that Ark has the black tuff gene. :O

EDIT: I looked through the old version of the breeding center to see if it was Ark that had the genes, and it said the Eevee that I got that is Ark today has a black fur gene and a grey mane gene. Here's the link (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2358&perpage=15&highlight=Pocket%20Monsters%20Breeding%20Center&pagenumber=8) if you need it.

Yeah just thought you might want to know.

Lady Vulpix
18th August 2003, 07:50 PM
Alright. I've updated the PMBC site (http://forboards.tripod.com/TPM/PMBC.html) with all the new info. Thanks for providing it.

Amanda, you may come back in 2 days for your egg.

Angel Blossom
18th August 2003, 08:23 PM
Amy and Gabi have been nice enough to let Amber and Flame breed so I can have my own Charmander egg. ^^

Here are their moves.

Amber [F] Charizard
Scratch - Growl - Bite - Ember - Strength - Smokescreen - Leer - Rage - Fire Blast - Hidden Power: Steel - Scary face -
Flamethrower - Dragonbreath - Wing Attack - Slash - Earthquake - Dragon Rage

Flame [M] Charizard
Scratch - Growl - Ancient Power - Ember - Seismic Toss - Smokescreen - Rage - Dig - Scary Face - Hidden Power

Thanks to the both of you. I can't wait to receive my Charmander egg! ^.^

Lady Vulpix
18th August 2003, 08:28 PM
That's right, Kris. ou may come back in 2 days for your Charmander egg.

Avian Freeze
19th August 2003, 12:43 AM
Okay some updates ^^;.

My Adopted Pok&eacute;mon

Wolfwood is now at level 21.
I'm also adding Aiko, my Delcatty to the Adopted list :)

Aiko is my level 7 Female Delcatty
Attacks: Tackle, Growl, Tail Whip, Attract, Substitute
Trait: Cute Charm: 30% of opponent becoming Attracted if hit by a direct attack

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

My Captured Pok&eacute;mon

Eben Avis is now level 13.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

That's all ^^;.

Enile Zemula
19th August 2003, 01:33 AM
*Runs in exausted, and in dire need of rest.*

My I pick up my second baby Eevee? *Hopes for odd colors before she falls asleep on the floor.*:P

EDIT: Oh, Shadow! Your next Eevee will be a brother or sister to my first Eevee, Blake.

Shadow Djinn
19th August 2003, 01:45 AM
Enile: Actually, now Kris's Eevee will be.

Hm..I'm a bit Eevee crazy ;) too much, I think. =O Hm..can Mignight and Aries breed? *pays 2 stamps*

Espeon12
19th August 2003, 09:15 AM
Sure, Enile, and your egg will hatch into a:

Level 5 Female Eevee [Black fur]
Attacks: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Swift

Yes, she inherited the black fur from her father. Take good care of the egg and baby when she hatches ^^

Hunter, you can come back in two days for your egg.

andyizcool
19th August 2003, 09:21 AM
Aopted Eevee Level 5 Male (Has a Purple Tail)
Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Shadow Ball

I want to breed that with another Eevee if someone will help me and if I evolved him how would his purple tail get passed on?

~Andrew

Lady Vulpix
19th August 2003, 09:28 AM
Andyizcool, you can check the PMBC site (http://forboards.tripod.com/TPM/PMBC.html) for possible female Eevees/Eeveelutions to breed with.
How did you get an Eevee with a pusple tail in the first place?

Oh, by the way, can you stop by Dragon Tamers Adoption Center and post the moveset and trait of the pokemon you abandoned?

andyizcool
19th August 2003, 09:33 AM
He has a purple tail because someone breeded their Purple Jolteon for me and gave me the egg. I will post the moveset for you now in the Adoption Center.

~Andrew

Hexae
19th August 2003, 11:03 PM
I'm here for my Eevee. ^_^ I hope it's a girl.

Angel Blossom
20th August 2003, 01:29 AM
Since it's time, I'm here to pick up my Charmander egg. ^.^

Lady Vulpix
20th August 2003, 01:11 PM
Here you are!

Amanda, your Eevee will be male and level 5 (sorry, I know you wanted a girl, but the die has spoken).
His moves will be Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand and Double-Team.
His colors will be the same most Eevees have.

Kris, your Charmander will also be male and level 5.
His moves will be Scratch, Growl and Seismic Toss.

Both of you, take good care of your babies. :)

The_Missing_Link
20th August 2003, 05:38 PM
Hey Gabi, instead of having a list of my Pokemon that can breed, could you instead put the link in my sig in its place? I know it sounds confusing but this is what it would look like (Aries is on the list because he's breeding already). This would be easier for me and you because then I won't have to tell you to update the site everytime my Pokemon leveled up or got a new move:

My Adopted Pokemon (http://www.angelfire.com/ma4/tmlpoke/index.html)

Pokemon that are not up for breeding:
Drake (male Charizard)
Orion (male Cubone)
Aries (male Umbreon)

Shadow Djinn
20th August 2003, 06:23 PM
I'm here for my Eevee egg. *Prays for a male with shadow ball*

Espeon12
20th August 2003, 07:06 PM
*Poke* No hints, you. You may now bow to the dice-gods because they felt it necessary to grant your wish, however. Your egg will hatch into a:

Level 5 Male Eevee
Attacks: Tackle, Growl, Helping Hand, Shadow Ball

Take good care of the egg and baby when he hatches :)

Lady Vulpix
21st August 2003, 09:27 AM
Alright, Becca, I've updated. :) Thanks.

andyizcool
21st August 2003, 12:45 PM
I got a baby Eevee here and now he has grown stronger he has a purple tail and I was wonder if he had babies would they have purple tails? Also if he evolved how would the colour get passed on if it does? Thanks for your help.

~Andrew

Lady Vulpix
22nd August 2003, 09:56 AM
Andrew, those questions, as well as the ones you asked at the Reward Center, can be answered at the PMBC site (http://forboards.tripod.com/TPM/PMBC.html).

andyizcool
22nd August 2003, 11:04 AM
That helps with a few of my questions thanks but Eevee wants to evolve to Jolteon and I can't see a tail on Jolteon. I really want to have a Jolteon with a purple tail. So how would I edit the Sprite?

~Andrew

Angel Blossom
22nd August 2003, 02:48 PM
Matt (Link 10) has been nice enough to let Ark and Atomos breed for me in order for me to get another Eevee egg. ^^

Ark the Blue Ringed Umbreon [Has Black Fur and Grey Mane Gene] [M]
Moves: Tackle, Tail Whip, Double Team, Sand-Attack and Slash.

Atomos the Espeon [F]
Moves: Tackle, Tail Whip, Shadow Ball, Sand-Attack, Slash and Hyper Beam.

*pays the 2 stamps* I can't wait to get my new Eevee. ^_^

Espeon12
22nd August 2003, 03:26 PM
Sure, Kris, just come back in two days for the egg. :) Someone else may need to do the stats, though, since I'm leaving for vacation that morning...

Angel Blossom
24th August 2003, 02:14 AM
Hello, I'm here to pick up my Eevee egg. Hopefully it will have inherited the colors. Either way, I'll be happy with my new Eevee. ^^ Espeon12 is away, so could one of the other workers PLEASE give me the Eevee egg's stats? Thanks a ton!

andyizcool
24th August 2003, 09:21 AM
I'll put my Adopted Pokemon up for breeding if anyone wants to breed with them.

Mudkip (M)
Trait - Torrent
Attacks - Tackle, Growl, Mirror Coat

Chinchou (M)
Trait - Volt Absorb
Attacks - Bubble, Thunder Wave, Supersonic, Amnesia

Charmander (M)
Trait - Blaze
Attacks - Scratch, Growl, Swords Dance

Squirtle (M)
Trait - Torrent
Attacks - Tackle, Tail Whip, Haze, Bubblebeam

If I get more Adopted Pokemon for breeding do I edit this post of post one extra message later?

Edit: I removed the Levels of my Pokemon because that don't matter in breeding.

~Andrew

Hexae
24th August 2003, 12:01 PM
Matt's letting his pokemon breed for me again, once Kris gets her egg. *pays* Thanks Matt! I really appreciate it. =)

Ark the Blue Ringed Umbreon [Has Black Fur and Grey Mane Gene] [M]
Moves: Tackle, Tail Whip, Double Team, Sand-Attack and Slash.

Atomos the Espeon [F]
Moves: Tackle, Tail Whip, Shadow Ball, Sand-Attack, Slash and Hyper Beam.

MarshmallowEgg
24th August 2003, 12:20 PM
Okay, I was going to wait until at least September to get a new Pokemon, but I seem to have self-control issues. ^_^;; Could I have RJ's Eevee Rainbow and Discotheque's Jolteon War breed for me?

EDIT: Forgot this. ^_^;; *pays two stamps*

Rambunctious Jamirus
24th August 2003, 12:23 PM
Hm...that brings up a question: If two Pokemon with different heredity mutations (I'll just call them that) breed, will the Pokemon be able to have both parent's mutation or just one (can just imagine an Eevee with stripes, spots, a purple tail, red or blue eyes, and a rainbow ruff) My gawd...

Discothéque
24th August 2003, 12:36 PM
Oh yes, that reminds me. I have an update for War, since I gave him a Black Juice and just learned a few days ago that he should have Helping Hand. ^^;

-

War [Jolteon, M] [Black fur, red eyes, dark violet tail, crimson stripes, royal blue spots] [Colour Genes: Red eyes, purple tail, pink stripes, bluish-green spots]
Tackle - Sand Attack - Thundershock - Psychic - Tail Whip - Quick Attack - Iron Tail - Shadow Ball - Growl - Charm - Hidden Power: Grass - Helping Hand

-

And I don't mind War breeding with Rainbow, Megan. But that will be one crazy lookin' Eevee. Very bright, and rainbow-y. Ooo! Ooo! =3 One blue eye and one red eye! xD

*ahem* O_o *leaves*

andyizcool
24th August 2003, 01:08 PM
I just want one more Eevee a normal one because I got one with a Purple Tail and that's fine but I think he wants to stay as an Eevee so I need another Eevee for a Jolteon. I've asked a lot of people nicely will they breed another Eevee for me and no one responses. Now I see a lot of people here are breeding Eevees and I would just like to ask nicely will anyone breed an Eevee for me and I'll pay the 2 Stamps fee?

~Andrew

Interpol HQ
24th August 2003, 01:43 PM
I would like to make my ditto available for breeding.

Play-doe (ditto)
Level 7
Move: Transform

andyizcool
24th August 2003, 01:59 PM
Interpol HQ has agreed to breed his Ditto with my Purple Tail Eevee so I can have another Eevee.

Eevee (M) Level - 5
Trait - Run Away
Attacks - Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Shadow Ball
Gene - Purple Tail

Play-doe (Ditto) Level - 7
Trait - Limber
Attacks - Transform

I will be paying the 2 Stamps so I can have the Eevee Egg and I hope it's a Female because I have no females in my Adopted Pokemon.

~Andrew

Lady Vulpix
24th August 2003, 04:58 PM
Alright, many things.

• The PMBC site (http://forboards.tripod.com/TPM/PMBC.html) has just been updated.

• Kris, your Eevee will be male and level 5, with normal colors.
His moves will be Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand and Slash.
Slash is the bred-on move he gets from Ark. Have fun with him!

• Maybe Ark and Atomos should take a break after this, but Amanda, you may come back in 2 days for your egg.

• Megan, so can you. :) The baby may inherit either of the parents' features, a mixture of both or none at all.

• Andrew, you may also come back in to days. As a general rule, you need to choose which pokemon you want to breed. You can look at the list on our site and choose the parents next time you're looking for a new pokemon.

Wolfsong
24th August 2003, 05:00 PM
I'm going to be taking my Mirage off the list.

Lady Vulpix
24th August 2003, 05:04 PM
Alright, Amy, I've updated the site again.

andyizcool
26th August 2003, 07:27 AM
I'm here for my Eevee egg so what's it like?

~Andrew

Lady Vulpix
26th August 2003, 09:37 AM
Here you are, Andrew!
Your Eevee will be male, level 5 and normal-colored. We've had a lot of those lately!
His moves will be Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand and Shadow Ball just like his father's.
His trait will be Run Away.
Congratulations!

MarshmallowEgg
26th August 2003, 09:54 AM
I'm here for my Eevee egg! I hope it's a girl, but I'll be happy either way. ^_^

Hexae
26th August 2003, 09:57 AM
I'm here for my Eevee egg as well. ^^;;

Lady Vulpix
26th August 2003, 10:02 AM
Ah... the child of War and Rainbow. I'm eager to see what kind of pokemon comes out.
Let's see...
*Clicks.*

Megan, your Eevee will be male too, sorry.
He'll be level 5 with the same colors as Rainbow.
His moves will be Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand and Hidden Power: Rock!

Wow, this was the first time I had to roll the dice 4 times for just one pokemon.

Take good care of your baby, Megan!
The parents go back to their respective trainers.

Amanda, your Eevee will be male (the dice like males today) and level 5, with black fur and grey mane.
His moves will be Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand and Double Team.
Congratulations!

Hexae
26th August 2003, 10:23 AM
Wow, that's a lot of males, hehe. *huggles her new eevee* =)

Just a question, what colour would the tip of his tail be? Black, grey, or normal?

Lady Vulpix
26th August 2003, 10:26 AM
Just like Ark's was when he was an Eevee.

andyizcool
26th August 2003, 01:15 PM
I would like to also put my Captured Pokemon up for breeding.

Pokemon - Milotic (F)
Trait - Marvel Scale
Attacks - Splash, Confuse Ray, Surf, Wrap, Water Sport

Pokemon - Wartortle (M)
Trait - Torrent
Attacks - Tackle, Tail Whip, Bubble, Withdraw, Water Gun, Haze, Ice Beam

~Andrew

Lady Vulpix
26th August 2003, 01:30 PM
Ok, I've updated the PMBC site (http://forboards.tripod.com/TPM/PMBC.html).

Wolfsong
26th August 2003, 02:55 PM
Captured Pokemon

Shaka
Level 16 Male Swampert
Knows: Tackle, Growl, Mud Slap, Water Gun, Bide, Refresh, Hidden Power Fire, Mud Shot, Toxic, Attract
Trait: Torrent (multiplies power of water-typed moves x 1.5 when hp falls below 1/3 of its maximum).

Lady Vulpix
26th August 2003, 03:07 PM
It feels good to have the site up to date. :)
Because it is up to date, right?

Discothéque
26th August 2003, 03:09 PM
From the list of my breedable Captured Pokemon, I'd like to have Azura, Hurrikane and Belisma removed, since I do not have them anymore.

And Andy, your Milotic has Dragonbreath as it's bred-on move, not Confuse Ray. ^^;

Lady Vulpix
26th August 2003, 03:16 PM
I knew it was too much to expect that the site was up to date. Ok, I've edited that now.

Dark Dragonite
26th August 2003, 03:25 PM
You don't have to update it now, wait until others come along for that, but I will add my Mightyena to the CC list:

Captured

Mightyena (M)
Onida
Lv.14
Yawn, Poison Fang, Tackle, Howl, Sand attack, Bite, Taunt, Torement

I bought a Taunt TM, and I had Poison Fang
I may turn him blue if I win the Tourney
Thankies

Rambunctious Jamirus
27th August 2003, 05:57 AM
Update but do it whenever you feel like it, Gabi. You do too mch at times it seems. And, the new stuff is in Italics.

AC

Other: Cannot breed with L'Arcobaleno, Arcoiris, Haldir, or MarhsmallowEgg's Rainbow Eevee. May only breed twice.

CC:

Name: Ano
Species: Anorith
Power: Battle Armour
Attacks: Scratch, Harden, Mud Sport, Moonlight, Rest, Rock Smash, Rock Tomb

andyizcool
27th August 2003, 06:01 AM
And Andy, your Milotic has Dragonbreath as it's bred-on move, not Confuse Ray. ^^;

This is a bit of a mess but I released that Feebas you bred for me and my first captured Pokemon was a Feebas that I evolved into Milotic that explains everything I think.

~Andrew