PDA

View Full Version : My picture for katie

Kazr
2nd July 2003, 02:17 AM
It's ivysaur.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Katie
2nd July 2003, 02:23 AM
hahaha he's scarily cute :p his color's a little off.. but I like the flower. spectabulous job!!!!!1

~Katie

Kazr
2nd July 2003, 02:24 AM
I know it's great :-*

kazr
2nd July 2003, 02:35 AM
Good work you sexy beast Kazr. Very nice art!!

woz
2nd July 2003, 08:32 AM
that's terrible, kazr. maybe you should ask real one bjarni for some tips on how to make yourself a better artist.

Thy
2nd July 2003, 10:00 AM
Thecolors a little off, but the flower is good. You might want to color the teeth. It looks like Ivy got in a fight with dental floss and lost.

Woz, it's not artist. It's arter acording to ROB.

Bjarni Haraldur Sigfússon
2nd July 2003, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by Kazr
It's ivysaur.

Excuse me! He is a cat! Anyway cool picture of "katie"!

carpet fish
2nd July 2003, 11:37 AM
Good, but he needs a tank.

2nd July 2003, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by THEBEAST
Good, but he needs a tank.

What are you talking about? It´s not time to kidding like that! Your really "funny"!

(Then I say "funny" I say your not!)

Krystalline Kabutops
2nd July 2003, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by Bjarni Haraldur Sigfússon
What are you talking about? It´s not time to kidding like that! Your really "funny"!

(Then I say "funny" I say your not!)

#1: The pic is Ivysaur, not a cat ><

#2: The pic is FOR Katie, not OF Katie.

#3: Lighten up! it's just a bit of well placed humor.

#4: God pic, better then I could do of an Ivysaur x_X

2nd July 2003, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by Opaque Onigoori
#1: The pic is Ivysaur, not a cat ><

I did never say it´s picture of cat, I says that Katie is cat, not pokémon!

Katie
2nd July 2003, 12:27 PM
I'm not an ivysaur :mad:
and that's not my cat! my cat isn't green and doesn't have a giant flower growing out of it's back, thank you very much.
very good job kazr, don't listen to them. they're all just jealous of your skillz

~Katie

2nd July 2003, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by Katie
and that's not my cat! my cat isn't green and doesn't have a giant flower growing out of it's back, thank you very much.
very good job kazr, don't listen to them. they're all just jealous of your skillz

~Katie

Agrees!

Meowth_Kitten
2nd July 2003, 01:07 PM
*busts up laughing* Bjarni, please don't keep replying to a topic over and over again, you've said what you needed to say. ......... So don't reply again, you're done. Convos are to be held through PMs. Got it? Good. Otherwise you're going to get yourself BANNED AGAIN!!!

Um, very nice picture, Kazr. I like it. :) Kind of looks like a turtle without its shell. The flower looks really nice. Uh, keep up the good work? :D

2nd July 2003, 01:13 PM
I wan't to reply threads, please give me one more chance, please! :( And don´t bann me if I reply threads! I wan't to tell how I like pictures!

Meowth_Kitten
2nd July 2003, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by Bjarni Haraldur Sigfússon
I wan't to reply threads, please give me one more chance, please! :( And don´t bann me if I reply threads! I wan't to tell how I like pictures!

I am not going to tell you this again. Stop replying here. You are allowed to post one or two posts in a topic commenting about the art. More that two posts is a conversation which is what I said PMs are for! Don't reply here again, you've said what you want to say and we've heard it, okay? If you want to keep on telling me "Please don't ban me again" PM me about it. I'm thinking about just going through and deleting every single one of your un-needed posts here. If you don't want me to, then you'd better shape up.

Kazr
2nd July 2003, 03:15 PM

~Katie

I'm glad you like your picture. I think Woz more jealous than anyone.

freshmex
2nd July 2003, 03:51 PM
that damn englishman is so amazingly jealous that it brings a tear to my eye

kazr4l

kazr
2nd July 2003, 03:52 PM
Punching Nun must agree that Woz is jealous of Kazr's talent.

woz
2nd July 2003, 05:39 PM
lies.

Katie
2nd July 2003, 05:58 PM
ok woz, let's see your ivysaur :)

~Katie

Thy
2nd July 2003, 09:34 PM
Here is my my sad attept at Microsoft Paint Ivysaur. The "cat" (:confused: ) has been eating too much. I think I need ROB's skills at Paint to fully become an arter.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Cheesey
3rd July 2003, 10:35 AM

~Katie

*laughs really hard* BHS, your very funny even when you don't mean to be, and Katie, I love your rather irritated reply X)

Anyways, that Ivysaur is nice, I like it :yes:

And BHS, your Ivysaur in a tank was very... original o.o

PS My cat is black and white, fat, and waddles around, eating, purring, sleeping, and falling on my foot :D

woz
4th July 2003, 01:55 PM
ok woz, let's see your ivysaur :)

~Katie

http://www.ktf-split.hr/~eni/goran/pokemon/slike/002.gif

woz
4th July 2003, 03:19 PM
lol duh