PDA

View Full Version : [RBY] big problem

Moonlight Espeon
2nd July 2003, 11:52 AM
When I inserted my Pokemon Yellow game into my Transfer Pak today, an odd thing happened that really made me mad. I was getting quite far in the game, and my Pokemon were quite strong when it happened. I was going to check what items I had stored in my N64, and the system immediately gave me an error message that said the Transfer Pak wasn't connected correctly, so I checked all the connections, and when I turned my N64 back on, it told me that all my saved data was lost on Pokemon Yellow. Then, I tried it on my GBA, and the same thing happened. Is there any way to fix this problem, or do I just have to start a new game?

Alkain
2nd July 2003, 12:22 PM
Ive had connection problems with my N64 transfer pack as well, however Ive never lost saved data...I wouldnt start over just yet, but I guess if its lost then there isnt much for you to do...

Moonlight Espeon
2nd July 2003, 12:35 PM
Well, I did look on the Nintendo site, and they might know how to retrieve saved data, because I didn't delete it, it was caused by an error. I don't really know if there's any way to do it, but I can always hope there is :yes:

Jim Fuse
2nd July 2003, 10:59 PM
it sounds like your battery is starting to go dead- dont think there's much that you can do- careful about starting a new game if that is the route you take

ILikePokemonP
7th July 2003, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by Jim Fuse

it sounds like your battery is starting to go dead- dont think there's much that you can do- careful about starting a new game if that is the route you take Batteries do not store save data, they hold info such as the clock which doesn't exist in yellow anyway. You need more evidence: look at a cd and tell me if there's a battery in there.

I've got an error message on stadium 2 saying my datas corrupted a few times, the only way to see if your save is there to see if continue is in the menu. If not too bad...