PDA

View Full Version : Prof. Jb Wolf vs. Salvester2, Ref: Moi

EngiMatikul
2nd July 2003, 10:58 PM
Very very sorry for earlier and how I wasn't able to ref your games. Anyway, I'm sure you guys already know the rules.

3 vs. 3
PJBW sends first
Sal2 attacks first
DQ: 1 week
Stage: Ruins of Cerulean City... yea yea I know, debris everywhere, ghosts everywhere, cute little pokemon nowhere...

I think I'm done now right?

Prof. Jb Wolf
2nd July 2003, 11:38 PM
Hmmm...I guess this can be payback for what you did in the War Sal2...*Grins ferally.*

Well lets see, guess I'll start off with the first choice I had before, Genrou...*The dark dog trots from where he was beside Prof.* Will go first.

Salvester2
5th July 2003, 04:21 PM
Okay..go Pandora!!!I nick named my Eevee..my only nick named Pokemon, other than Mr.Bunny and Terror, but I never use those so :-P*

Pandora is a female BTW...so..hmm..

*an Eevee with a large pink bow on her neck comes out beside the Black Dog and rubs her fur against his very seductivly and then frolics across the battle field beside Sal2*

Start out with an Attract to mess with his mind, and make it count, followed by a quick attack to dodge whatever attack he throws at you, followed by a toxic attack

Attract, Quick Attack, Toxic

*Pandora leaps onto the battle field and winks at Genrou, snickering*

Prof. Jb Wolf
5th July 2003, 10:36 PM
*Eye twitches slightly as Genrou already starts to show signs of attraction.* OI! Get ahold a yerself baka-inu!

Don't let dat little Eevee get ta you. Use Faint Attack to disappear before she can use Attract and smash her one. Then, while she's still smarting from that strike unleash a Flamethrower right in her face! Finish with CRUNCH!

EngiMatikul
6th July 2003, 09:57 PM
The Deep Crimson sun slowly sets on the battlefield, reminding all three, the ref and the two battlers, of the bloodshed that happened millenias ago.... though it seems like yesterday. Now, resorting only to what is assumed as a friendly pokemon battle, both adversaries look onto each other, each grinning ferociously, hoping to pound the enemy into the ground. The ref looks on without much interest, only there to ensure that the battle is a Pokemon battle, and nothing more.
PJBW takes out Genrou, his Houndour, a small but dangerous looking fellow, growling and ready to face whatever opponent Sal2 has for him... or at least, he thinks. Sal2 smirks, and then takes out his own pokeball and releases... Pandora, a small adorable Eevee... Which believe me guys, REALLY doesn't belong with Sal2's team, but o well. Who knows what that Eevee may be behind its kawaii little face...
Speaking of kawaii, the Eevee almost seems as if she had no interest in battling. It begins dancing around flirting around the straight faced dog... though the dog must admit, she is kind of attractive... No! The Genrou thinks, he is a warrior, and this is his enemy... Genrou suddenly slinks back into the environment, undetected by Pandora... the little girl looks to the left and to the right, wondering where her enemy has gone, but she cannot find him.
Genrou understands that he is supposed to attack his enemy, but alas, he cannot help but let his last attack go. However, during his hesitation, Pandora hears something rustling in the debris... Pandora runs with incredible speed towards the area she assumes where Genrou is and strikes Genrou... not as hard as she could have, but at least she found him. Genrou thinks about retaliating, but something in his little head tells him "she probably didn't do it on purpose..." (Stupid dog. :P)
Then, while Pandora retains her kawaiiness, she suddenly spits out an inky black substance from his mouth onto the hind of Genrou, and Genrou feels the pain seeping into his skin. This time the Eevee must pay. Suddenly he turns around, growling, and the Eevee steps back a bit, afraid of this sudden change in character. The dog lunges at Pandora, and as the Eevee tries to run, Genrou grabs hard on the Eevee's tail... Genrou still has doubts on Pandora, and the Crunch is not nearly as strong as it could have been (rather, it's almost as if he had just used Bite and that's it), but he has a hold of Pandora, that's for sure.

Genrou: 95%, still a bit inflatuated, Poisoned Badly (by the Eevee Virus) (Fat.: 9%)
Pandora: 89%, tail is caught in Genrou's teeth, (15% Fatigue)

Prof. Jb Wolf
6th July 2003, 10:16 PM
Araa! Damn feminine charms ta hell! *Sighs.* Well, baka-inu, you better not hold back this time. Launch a Flamethrower right on Pandora, maybe the smell of roasted Eevee will orce you out of this state of mind. After than, unleash a Shadow Ball followed by Fire Spin!

Salvester2
6th July 2003, 10:22 PM
Okay then..my plan for Mud Slap wouldn't work. At least Shadow Ball doesn't work on Normal Pokemon..but this is anime and Pikachu killed a Rhydon in it..so..I am perplexed

Well, Pandora, sry, but this may sting a little.

Use Iron Tail to make him choke on his own flames, and then use Mud Slap on him in his eyes to make him let go, finally use Swagger on him to really mess him up.

So.. Iron Tail, Mud Slap, Swagger.

EngiMatikul
6th July 2003, 11:05 PM
The once soft and furry tail that Pandora had possessed suddenly (and rather surprisingly) gained a steel coating as it remained clenched in Genrou's fists... the Eevee smirks an Sal2 like smile, and suddenly tosses the dog upwards with her metal tail. This certainly cleared Genrou's thoughts up... after being tossed into a rather painful pile of debris, it gets back up and launches his flames of terror without much hesitation at all, singeing (??? what's the infinitive form of singe anyone know? singing? naa...) her furs and melting whatever coating of metal there was left on Pandora's tail.
Suddenly the Eevee begins running up to Genrou again, as if executing some physical attack... seeing this, Genrou conjures up an orb of dark energy... suddenly the Eevee halts, and a wave of mud is splattered towards Genrou. Genrou retaliates just in time to fire a Shadow Ball, and the ball explodes on contact with the Mud, spraying Mud in both of the pokemon's eyes... didn't deal much damage, yet both pokemon appear to be affected.
Pandora, however, takes her chances, and despite her blindness, she begins muttering offensive languages directed at the houndour... the Houndour, who was once inflatuated, is now incredibly enraged at the Eevee's act, however, due to its blindness, the best it could do was toss up some debris and blast down some remnants of the Cerulean gym.

Genrou: 73%, Blinded, enraged, Badly Poisoned (4% next round) (Fat. 30%)
Pandora: 73%, Blinded, (Fat. 27%)

Salvester2
7th July 2003, 08:35 AM
Okay then Pandora, this should easy your burns a little and make Houndour quiet weaker.

Start out with a Rain Dance to make his fire useless, then use a Focus Energy, followed by a Swift attack.

Rain Dance, Focus Energy, Swift.

*eats ASB popcorn*

Prof. Jb Wolf
7th July 2003, 10:10 PM
Such rain and when the place is already dreary. Lets get the sun out so Genrou use Sunny Day to brighten the skies right after Pandora uses Rainy Day. Afterwards, concentrate, let your anger go. Use your senses to find Pandora and visiteh upon her divine retirubition in the form of a mighty Fire Blast. Finish with Endure!

(Sunny Day - Fire Blast - Endure

EngiMatikul
8th July 2003, 11:57 PM
Hmm... Hey Guys, guess what I figured out. According to the authorities at ASB, we're now allowed to use RBYGSC moves that could be learned by our pokemon in RS versions, but couldn't learn in the GBYGSC versions. Like, Yanma couldn't learn Psychic in RBYGSC, but it could in RS, so now in ASB Yanma can use Psychic. (Very convenient :P) With that being said, i hope I made this battle more interesting and added a new variety of moves to your pokemon. It certainly did for mine.
-----
Rage and Confusion is all that Genrou could feel in his heart right now... he continues to blindly (both figuratively and literally) bash and flame whatever's around him, not in the least intending to bring out any sunshine to cheer up his rather pissed off mood right now. Pandora as well has been blinded, but hopes to wash off her blindness as well as weaken his opponent by performing a small stunt dance... which soon enough brings droplets of water splattering down onto the training field. The mud soon washes off of Pandora's face. Unfortunately for her, it also washes off Houndour's mud on his face... Houndour now looks upon his target with anger, not in the least daunted by the droplets of rain which sting upon his skin.
Pandora, being a innocent little thing (despite being Sal2's pokemon), is taken back by this angered look of Genrou, but decides, "no, I must face him with courage." Bringing up all the qi that is contained within her, she concentrates on her enemy, becoming innately focused... meanwhile, Houndour seems to want nothing but to damage his opponent. Letting out the largest Fire Blast Pandora has ever seen (even in the rain), the Eevee barely has enough time to shield herself properly from the attack, leaving traces of flames lying around her fur.
Pandora, eager to retaliate, sends a round of stars to attack Genrou, striking in large numbers and at rapid speed towards the dog. Genrou grimaces in pain, but his anger seems to be an invisible force pushing him on. Despite the stars striking into his skin, he seems to beckon on, "Kill... Kill... Kill..."

Genrou: 61%, Enraged, slowly approaching Eevee, (Fat. 68%)
Pandora: 42%, Qi fully gathered, (Fat. 41%)

Stage: Raining for a couple o' rounds.

Prof. Jb Wolf
9th July 2003, 12:16 AM
Use that anger to your advantage my boy! Use Crunch to clamp down on Pandora before thowing her up into the air and unleashing a rage-powered Flamethrower. Follow with Body Slam when she hits the ground.

Salvester2
9th July 2003, 07:55 AM
Pandora, use dig to evade the Crunch attack, and dig up behind him,

Then use Skull Bash from behind, followed finally by quick attack as he jumps in the air to body slam you so he does a belly flop on the ground. :-)

So, Dig, Skull Bash, Quick Attack out of the way.

*his other Pokemon come out and start cheering on the Eevee*

EngiMatikul
10th July 2003, 10:05 PM
Pandora digs frantically as Genrou runs up to try and take a big bite out of the little fox. The effort was in vain for Genrou, however, as he stoops close to the ground opening his mouth wide... only to eat up a great deal of dirt. Pandora, meanwhile, has other plans...
Pandora stealthily digs up behind the Houndour and the Houndour notices just in time to see a shining white head heading straight for him... Genrou fires a powerful flamethrower towards the head, but most of the fire genuinely becomes deflected off of the powerful attack, and Genrou is hit hard by Pandora's strike.
Houndour is quick to get back onto its feet and deal some damage back to the Eevee. Pandora had only a short time to react but only managed to get half of her body out of the way before Genrou slammed her into the ground. Her feet and tail are now caught under the small dog's unusually heavy weight, and it is unknown until Genrou gets off of her that if she will be able to walk with her hind legs or not.

Genrou: 36%, Enraged, (86% fatigue)
Pandora: 31%, Qi wearing off, pinned down at the legs and tail by opponent, (72% fatigue)

Salvester2
10th July 2003, 10:11 PM
Eww...okay Pandora, your a lady and you shouldn't let him do that to you.

Okay Pandora, use Flail to get him from on top of you, then use Shadow Ball on him, and finally, Charm.

*that is all three mind changing moves*

Prof. Jb Wolf
14th July 2003, 10:19 PM
Well...lessee....Genrou get off of Pandora before she uses Flail to knock you off. Then use Exodus Road to obscure the area in its mist. Then use Fire Blast!

EngiMatikul
16th July 2003, 04:15 PM
Genrou quickly gets off before the the rather embarassed Pandora begins struggling violently to force Genrou off. THe flailing continues, however, as Pandora begins tossing random into the air, some making contact with Genrou; apparently she was still fed up with the whole issue.
In any case, Genrou suddenly begins Howling into the cloudy sky... a thick black mist soon emerges, along with the sounds of other howling voices. Pandora, though her master was very frightening himself, cannot help but shiver at the sound of the noise, but tries anyway to fire a Shadow Ball at the silhouette of what seemed like Houndour... However, it turns out to be a fallen spirit instead, and trust me, accidentally attacking a ghost in an environment like this isn't good.
Feeling like she has nothing to do anymore, she begins whimpering in a cute but pathetic way. Amazingly, the ghost decides to have mercy on her, yet she does not seem to be relieved yet... a distint light from the back of Pandora reveals a giant flame of "Dai", and because Pandora was too distracted to notice, she was hit head-on. What she doesn't notice is that Genrou had used up the last of his energy resources... the fog still remains, petrifying the little Eevee.

Genrou: X.x from fatigue
Pandora: 6%, scared silly, (fat. 89%)

Evil Black Fog thingie: 2 more rounds

Prof. Jb Wolf
19th July 2003, 08:22 PM
Gah....ok...he proved his point. *Returns Genrou to his Pokeball.* Kamadake, your up next! *From out the shadows, a female Scyther bursts into the arena, ready for battle.* Use Quick Attack to finish off Pandora. If she somehow dodges, use Swift and Quick Attack again!

Quick Attack-Swift-Quick Attack

Salvester2
19th July 2003, 08:28 PM
Okay Pandora, let go down fighting.

Swiftx3!!!

I am creative!!

This is to good.

EngiMatikul
19th July 2003, 11:36 PM
<takes out all creativity from this reffing>
PJBW returns Genrou.
PJBW sends out Kamadake.
Kamadake cannot see in the big scary fog.
Pandora cannot see in the big scary fog.
Pandora is scared.
Pandora shoots out stars randomly.
Kamadake traces the stars and pokes Pandora.

Pandora: X.x
Kamadake: 97%, (fat. 5%)

EDIT: Fog stay for 1 more round.

Salvester2
20th July 2003, 02:19 PM
*runs onto field in the Dark Scary fog and pick up Pandora*

Sal2:You okay?

Pandora: x_x

Sal2:Stupid Prof..places the KOed Pandora inside a frilly cat bed thingy*

*Salvester2 grabs a small cynlinder from his belt and pushes a button, creating a laser whip and he snaps his fingures*

*a buzzing sound is heard and a red streak comes out of a destroyed building*

Go Scizor!!

*the red streak and stops infront of the the lesser green bug*

Start out with a False Swipe to lull her into a false sence of security, followed by a Wing Attack, and finally a Sandstorm!!

*cracks his laser whip and Scizor cringes*

False Swipe/Wing Attack/Sandstorm

tygerofdanyte
20th July 2003, 07:58 PM
whoo.

three vets of the war.

'ello to all.

interesting battle here.
and the last reffing was beautiful Box.

I must commend you!!

Prof. Jb Wolf
23rd July 2003, 10:51 PM
Sorry...been distracted for awhile....Anywhowhatsoeverandwhatho, Kamadake, use Agility to dodge all of Scizor's attacks! Then, before he uses Sandstorm, unleash a Razor Wind right in his face. The debris will probably combine inside of the Sandstorm so use Substitute to take the damage for you!

EngiMatikul
26th July 2003, 12:14 AM
Sal2...eer... runs out to the field to retrieve his fallen Pandora, somehow able to see through the fog, and then blows a whistle as his next slave...eer... pokemon comes out of hiding. Scizor, however, can't see as well, and neither can Kamadake... They both strain to see each other, hoping to execute properly their next attacks.
Kamadake, however, decides he'll need nothing more than a quick speed and high alertness, it darts around, avoiding anything that seems suspicious, including random ghouls popping out for no reason at all. Scizor seems to spot something darting from the cloud and reaches out his claw to attack it. Or so he makes his opponent think... as Kamadake darts out of the way, Scizor immediately makes a change and whacks Kamadake with his wing instead. Kamadake is immediately knocked down, but not for long. Aware of where his last attack came from, he fires a concentrated blade of wind energy at the shadow he assumes to be Scizor, and Scizor in turn takes time to block, taking a significant but not great amount of damage.
Deciding that this game of hide and seek is getting rather boring, Scizor pounds to the ground and begins making a storm of debris to wipe out his opponent. Kamadake, as if by instint, skillfully uses his ninja skills to create a replica of himself, but the replica is useless in preventing the Sandstorm damage, which hits both the replica and the original.

Scizor: 86%, Fatigue (17%)
Kamadake: 55%, Solid Clone out, Fatigue (32%)

EDIT: Scary fog disappears only to be replaced by scary sand.

Prof. Jb Wolf
28th July 2003, 12:11 PM
Sword's Dance-Fury Cutter-Slash

Salvester2
28th July 2003, 12:19 PM
Wow..that is devoid of creativity....anywho...ahem.

Okay Scizor, no matter what I say, you will still attack the clone *point to Substitude thingy in ASB BAttle Chart thing* unless I do splash damage..so..

Do another Sandstorm to really get the wind blowing.

Then use Agility to to get him to fatigue down following you, then Metal Claw that stupid clone to get it out of the way.

Sandstorm/Agility/Metal Claw.

*puts on Sunglasses to not get sand in eyes, and looks at Prof and Box trying to cover their eyes*

EngiMatikul
29th July 2003, 02:13 PM
The sandstorm continues to enshroud the arena, but Scizor decides that still the sandstorm is not enough. He beckons for a even larger upheaval of debris, even if it means that he himself must suffer as well. But it seems that within PJBW's rather simply laid out plans that he has a plan underneath, and Kamadake seems to understand. Straying not too far from his substitute, it begins dancing a wild frenzy dance that deflects the sand from him and his substitute, causing minimal damage to the two lookalikes. Scizor, on the other hand, is forced to sheild his eyes from his own sandstorm that has backfired onto him.
Then rather suddenly, both Scizor and Kamadake take to the air, though the Scizor concentrates more on the doll left on the floor. Scizor makes quick and agile movements that amazingly evade Kamdake's rather frenzied attacks from behind, causing both to become rather fatigued from this game of cat and mouse.
Scizor finally dives down back into the sandstorm with his claw reaching out. He clamps the doll tightly as the doll begins slowly making signs of decadence. Suddenly, a sharp strike on the back of Scizor forces him to let go of his inanimate prey as a blur of green fades away into the dying sandstorm.

Scizor: 56%, large vulnerable wound on the back of his steel hide, (fat. 48%)
Kamadake: 53% Very Weak sub still there, though it would probably collapse next round even if Scizor doesnt' do anything to it, (fat. 70%)

EDIT; Weak sandstorm still subsists.

Salvester2
29th July 2003, 02:37 PM
*cracks his whip, which fries a little bit of sand around him*

Scizor, that round was pathtic, do better this time or else. *insert evil glare*

Okay Scizor, start out with a Focus Energy, then do a nice Hyper Beam, and finish with a Metal Claw!!

Don;t let me down, or else you will have to do extra training. *Salvester strokes the fainted Pandora's back like evil dudes pet their cats*

*crackes whip*

Salvester2
31st July 2003, 09:25 PM
Is Prof DQed yet..no..darn it. Well..I guess I must make this post worth something..so..eh..

Prof like only has 3/4 more days.

*brings out the Dancing Mankeys, and starts whiping them*

EngiMatikul
31st July 2003, 10:30 PM
Sal2 has no mercy for his opponents. *sigh*

Prof. Jb Wolf
1st August 2003, 12:21 AM
*Starts shooing the dancing Mankey's away.* Alright, that's enough....As for you....*Walks over to Sal2 and snatches the laser whip before crushing it to fine dust with one hand.* You shouldn't use this on Pokemon! *Stomps back to his area of the arena.* Ok Kamadake, the Sandstorm should still be obscuring his vision as well as yours so stay hidden. As soon as he unleashes his Hyper Beam, use Faint Attack in that area. Follow up with another Slash and then Focus Energy!

Salvester2
1st August 2003, 07:39 AM
I would actually prolly givin him more time to post and such..it was basically just to push him into posting..now..how can I make him post in the ASB War...eh?

*puts and letter in the mailbox, stands by it wistling a moment, and a seconds afterward, an Acme trucks pulls up, and delivers Sal2 a box, Sal2 open the box to get the new and improved Laser Whip X-Zillion *slogan-We can whip your slaves and make a mean cup of Joe*

EngiMatikul
2nd August 2003, 12:15 AM
To avoid further conflicts complicating this friendly battle, no one is allowed to judge the training methods of anyone else. :)
----
The Scizor begins concentrating all its attention towards the collapsing Substitute... wait... the sandstorm tears the substitute apart, causing the Scizor to stare directly into Kamadake fading from view... however, his focus is keen, and he will not let Kamadake out of his sight. Kamadake, a bit too sure of himself that Scizor is only bluffing (even though he's staring right AT HIM) begins stealthily sneaking from "behind..." which at promptness the Scizor fires a powerful beam of energy. Kamadake avoids getting hit dead on, yet the sidelines are just as dangerous, causing some serious pain. Kamadake retaliates with a quick Slash at the front of Scizor while Scizor still tries to completely recovers some energy from the previous Hyper beam attack.
Kamadake puts one blade down into the haunted soil of the ruins of Cerulean City. It is obvious he is tired... but perhaps he can go on, just for his master. He begins focusing and controlling all his qi flowing in his body. Scizor tries to interrupt this flow by delivering a blow from his metallic claw on Kamadake's exoskeleton, but although Kamadake weavers, he maintains his focus... despite what little energy and HP he may have left.

Scizor: 40%, open wound on back, (Fat. 84%)
Kamadake: 28, Focused Qi, % (Fat. 96%)
-----
HAHAHAHA I SHALL FIND A POISON BARB IF IT TAKES ME ALL NIGHT!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *goes off to find more Roselias*

Prof. Jb Wolf
5th August 2003, 06:25 PM
Ok Kamadake its time for an all out rush. Make sure you have Scizor right in your sights and unleash a Fury Cutter on him! Then blow him back with a Hyper Beam, and if he's still up, finish it with another Fury Cutter!

Fury Cutter-Hyper Beam-Fury Cutter

EngiMatikul
5th August 2003, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by Prof. Jb Wolf
Ok Kamadake its time for an all out rush. Make sure you have Scizor right in your sights and unleash a Fury Cutter on him! Then blow him back with a Hyper Beam, and if he's still up, finish it with another Fury Cutter!

Fury Cutter-Hyper Beam-Fury Cutter

-_-;; you mean if YOU're still up. *points to fatigue*

Anyway. As all of you know I'm going to be out for a while... I'll ref the next round if Sal2 gets in his moves like tomorrow, but otherwise, I provide you with a subref! :D
*takes out ofuda and writes "PMA" on it*
*suddenly POOF! The ofuda becomes a very disgruntled and confused PMA, who has no idea how he got here*
PMA: Eeh?
Engi: You're their subref until I return. :P
-----
You all know who to turn to now. :P

Salvester2
6th August 2003, 08:43 AM
Fight his Fury Cutter with a Slash attack to reflect.

Then, for his hyper beam, use Agility to try to dodge it, and finish the round, if he can still move, with a....QUICK ATTACK!!!

SLASH/AGILITITY/QUICK ATTACK! *why that was in caps, I dun know*

*cracks his whip as his fatigued Scizor glares down the green inferior bug*

*drinks a Gatorade* Eww..white colored is icky.

EngiMatikul
6th August 2003, 12:57 PM
The crimson sun slowly sets over the horizon as the two samurai warriors stare at each other, intent on either destroying his opponent this round, or be destroyed. On one side, the noble and couragous Kamadake, ready to give every last ounce of energy she still has in order to defeat her opponent. On the other side, the dark Scizor of Sal2, a swift assassin who will use any means of defeating his opponent. Finally, as both send each a sharp glance at each other, they both charge with full speed to deliver their devastating blow!!!
An ominous breeze blows by the battle field, not yet foretelling who has triumphed and who has been defeated. At first, the Scizor seems to be have fallen, as the Scizor falls down on one knee, struggling to recover. Kamadake looks over to his shoulder, mumbles a few words in Pokemonish that we shall never know what he said, smiles, and the collapses out of exhaustion. The Scizor merely looks away at his fallen opponent. It, too, will not last long now.

Kamadake: KOed from fatigue
Scizor: 17%, Quite bruised and hurt and ouchies, (Fat. 90%)
-----
Aaaaaand heeeeeeeeeere's Ashie!!! PMA, that is.
From now on go and beg for him to ref your game, at least until I come back :)

Salvester2
12th August 2003, 12:25 PM
Well, it's been a week and Profo hasn't posted.

So, I could DQ him now I think, or we may need the guy on the boat to make it official, however, sinceI am a nice guy, I shall let Prof wait until the end of the day.

Salvester2
14th August 2003, 02:45 PM
*sends out his female Dragonair*

I was gonna have ya battle him last anyway, so, methinks it is okay for me to evolve him now.

Heh..maybe if I do this, I can like get my Dragonair at like 2% health..then nappy time!!

*for some unfathomable reason, Dragonair evovles even though she didn't even battle*

Dragonair--Dragon..airrrrrrr..BADUM*or whatever Dragonite says*

EngiMatikul
18th August 2003, 04:07 PM
you know, you COULD ask him to post :P Because he DID post in the ASB Tourny so he MUST be alive somewhere...

EngiMatikul
25th April 2007, 02:03 AM
*A cold breeze sweeps across the abandoned area. A haunting chill... Footsteps.*
Hmm... *looks around* SO! *calls out into the middle of what seems like nowhere* Are we still doing this?!?

NOTE: If no one responds I take full responsibility.

Salvester2
25th April 2007, 02:09 AM
*a rush of wind and giant Nidokingesque monster steps out into the frozen battle arena*

Hell ya, were still doing this...and look at us...still waiting for Prof to post his moves...typical

The_Missing_Link
25th April 2007, 02:14 AM
C'mon guys, the archives are meant to be left alone. You know you can start up a battle any time

The_Missing_Link
25th April 2007, 12:00 PM
Fine, you guys can finish this but I want to make it clear that it will go back into the archives right afterwards and no one can win monetary rewards from this battle. If you're doing this for fun, then it will only be for fun

EngiMatikul
25th April 2007, 12:36 PM
I highly appreciate your understanding and generosity. I apologize once again for our spontaneous and rather unexpected behavior.

Prof. Jb Wolf
26th April 2007, 10:24 PM
*Prof appears in a flurry of flames.* Alright then, I guess we should finish this.

*Points to sky where a large winged figure blots out the sun.*

And Inferno should be able to finish this decisively!

*With a roar, the massive Charizard lands with a ground-shaking 'thump'.*

Salvester2
26th April 2007, 11:49 PM
Well well well...A Charizard eh, makes sense....

Well (cracks whip) Scizor.....start with a Double Team, then Scratch/Scratch.

Most out of what we have...make me proud!

Prof. Jb Wolf
27th April 2007, 12:45 AM
Finish him off with the least effort Inferno. His fight with Kamadake shoudl've already weakened him down.

Flamethrower x 3!

EngiMatikul
27th April 2007, 01:10 AM
For a while there is silence on this gloomy ominous morning. Years have passed, with nothing but the debris of the past left over. But steadily, a ghostly figure materializes, slowly, walking towards the center of the ruins, as if... coming back. To finish off something. The figure emerges as a person reminiscent of the past, clothed in Chinese robes and mumbling silently. He looks to one side. A rumbling, a blur, then a huge and grosteque creature emerges one side, grinning sadistically at his revival. Along his side, a Scizor, on his knees; being frozen in time seemed to provide no alleviation for his fatigue, nor his health. The Chinese figure looked to the other side. A sudden blink and arrives promptly a brawny figure in a lab coat, grinning slightly as a Charizard, as if coming out of the sky itself and nothing else, comes flying down with a groundshaking landing.
It has been too long, the delay of this battle. It should have been finished years ago. The spirits have been roaming, haunting, wishing for it to end. But they had been lost all this time, moved to different places only to have desire of completeness remain in their minds. But now, they have gathered once more. And now, after many years (4, actually), the age old battle can continue.. and finish.

"ASB Vets.... FIGHT!!"
-----
It was quite obvious that the Scizor, despite the large time lapse, could not handle his next opponent opponent for long. Using his last remaining energy, he decides to create clones of himself to stall the battle as long as possible, but Inferno was already able to make a direct hit; the Scizor had been lagging in his command moves due to his fatigue. Struggling, Scizor tried to get up and execute his master's last command, but the distance was just to great. Inferno merely glanced at the bug sternly, then with simple blow of fire, defeated off the opponent.
Scizor falls to the ground, not disappointed, but glad, that, after so many years, he is finally able to rest in peace.

Scizor: DX
Inferno: 100% (4%)

Stage: Even though 4 years have past, a ghostlike aura returns it to its original state before the battle had been stalled. Hence, the flowers that had overgrown the debris have withered, and anyone that approaches the area would seem to have returned to the past.

Yes, I'm getting way too creative for a ref.

Salvester2
28th April 2007, 01:47 AM
Well...I think this one is obvious....Mr.Bunny, your up!

(a rippling muscled Nidoking lumbers onto the stadium and roars, pointing at the Charizard)

Prof. Jb Wolf
28th April 2007, 02:08 AM
Aerial superiority is key here Inferno so take to the skies with Fly and use Double Team to confuse him. Then rain destruction down on him with a blaze of Dragon Breath!

Salvester2
28th April 2007, 02:17 AM
Arial Advantage, huh? Well, we will see how long you want to stay up there....

As he begins his trip skyward, begin a Rain Dance to weaken him in general, and after he does his double team, let off a barrage of swift stars to find the real one....

And, Mr.Bunny, what happens when it rains? Oh yes....it Thunders!

Rain Dance/Swift/Thunder

*cracks his whip* We have not battled in a long time my pet, but now we shall make up for it.

EngiMatikul
28th April 2007, 09:21 PM
Scizor needs no pokeball to return to, for that was a thing of the past, an object long gone. Having finally fulfilled his duty, the Scizor fades away into the mist that passes by. Meanwhile, Salvester2 continues grinning, as the battle has not finished, yet. He snaps his fingers and, with a bolsterous roar, out of the shadows appears a menacing face of a Nidoking. Now both pokemon, both trainers, glare at each other with a threatening silence, eager to finish off this long awaited battle. The referee looks on casually while sitting atop of the debris of a torn down building. He smirks, then lifts his hands into the air. "Let's begin, shall we?"

=====
Upon recieving his orders, Inferno gives one large roar before taking to the skies, flapping his huge, powerful wings to gain an arial advantage over his opponent. Mr. Bunny, however, merely lets out a small grunt as he takes his eyes to the skies surrounding Inferno... the clouds slowly seem to become more ominous and dark, like dark, forgotten memories resurfacing upon the world around them... with the sound of occasional thunder, it first trickles, then grows into a steady downpour. Inferno finds this as a mild discomfort, but his powerful, ancient body acts as if this were not a disadvantage at all; Mr. Bunny, similarly, finds the rain discomforting but worthy for the heat of battle that is to come.
Unfortunately for Inferno, the rain provides a certain problem as he no longer believes his Double Team will work effectively... still, thinking fast, he flies higher and farther away from the Nidoking and unleashes a series of duplicate images of himself. The images flicker within the rain, but from such a distance Mr. Bunny could not tell; he decides it is not worth playing a guessing game. Steadily, he grows a few spikes on his back, plucks them off, then throws throws them at the Charizard duplicates, who are now charging at Mr. Bunny with their own plans in mind...
With an abrupt stop, Inferno suddenly unleashes a bright, greenish-yellow fire from his mouth, one that cannot be dampened by the rain around him. The dark stars created from Mr. Bunny immediately become engulfed in the flames before they can even hit home, and Mr. Bunny himself is forced to feel the flaming fury of the dragon. But it will take more than that to stop Mr. Bunny. Unleashing a mighty roar, the skies themselves suddenly become more violent. Mr. Bunny swings one of his arms towards Inferno and at that moment, lightning strikes Inferno and all his clones, immediately dissipating the illusions and giving Inferno a large painful jolt; the Charizard temporarily loses his balance in his flight, but quickly regains his posture mere inches before reaching the ground. Mr. Bunny grins approvingly; after all these years, there could be no more worthy opponent that the Nidoking would want to fight.

Mr. Bunny: 89% (16%), burns of the fire feel slightly prickly with the rain, feeling pumped and ready for more
Inferno: 76% (20%) In flight

Stage: Ominous Clouds. Rain for the next two rounds.

Salvester2
29th April 2007, 01:47 AM
Excellent Mr.Bunny....most excellent...*cracks his laser whip* But we cant stop now!

Let loose a Roar first and foremost. Let that Orange dragon wanna-be feel fear. After that, let off a thunder bolt, and finish it all up with a bulk-up. Let get ready to kick some ass.

Roar/Thunderbolt/Bulk Up

Prof. Jb Wolf
29th April 2007, 02:48 AM
Don't let him get to you Inferno! Show him you won't stand down - Roar right back and show him that your no wannabe! Use the debris to your advantage and head down to ground yourself against the Thunderbolt. Take a breather while there and focus yourself for the next attack.

Roar-Take Cover-Focus Energy

EngiMatikul
29th April 2007, 06:59 PM
LOL I JUST FIGURED OUT HOW TO RENAME TOPICS!!!

In any case...
-===-
The raging storm does not show any indications of subsiding. Both pokemon stare down at each other, as hard as the rain pours on their tough, scaly skins. What is between them? Hatred? Rivalry? Admiration? All of these seem to shout out at once, literally, as both of them let out a horrific scream that can be heard all across the destroyed city and then some, shaking those more recent trainers and travellers that happen to be close by... They know not of what goes on, but they feel a haunting, ancient chill go up their spines. The two pokemon, however, are not daunted by each other's cries; on the contrary, the cries leave them wanting more, having seen that one could not overpower the other so easily by threatening shrieks.
Mr. Bunny takes the initiative and, standing up straight, a strike of lightning strikes down on his horn. The Nidoking then shifts his weight foward and redirects the lightning captured from his horn towards the Charizard, in the form of an immense destructive shockwave. PJBW orders his Charizard to stay calm and find shelter, and Inferno follows his orders, but the adrenaline rush within him makes him want to eagerly take on his opponent... He manages to crash in to a local deteriorated building, literally, and use the walls as protection from the raging lightning attack, but is rather annoyed at this seemingly cowardice move... But he decides to trust his trainer, and instead of flaming his anger, he begins focusing... concentrating... calming down. It proves to be an easier task now that he has some shelter from the rain and is allowed to temporarily dry off...
Meanwhile, Mr. Bunny scoffs at the retreat of Inferno. He merely uses one fist to punch into the palm of his other, makes a huge "heave-ho", and grunts. Wherever this Inferno is, he won't be able to win by hiding forever... Mr. Bunny feels the need to crush something, so he takes a lamppost that has been laying on the ground and snaps it in two like a twig, to make him feel better.

Mr. Bunny: 89%, (23%) Ready to seek and destroy
Inferno: 72%, (21%) Calm, focused, in concealement
Box: N/A (N/A), finds this round terribly boring

Stage: Raining for another one more round. As if it wasn't obvious, everything on the ground is now wet.

Prof. Jb Wolf
29th April 2007, 09:08 PM
Okay Inferno now that you've got yourself calmed down, lets go on the offensive. Get out of that building and deliver a Dynamic Punch to Mr. Bunny. While he's reeling from the blow, grab him up with a Seismic Toss! Finish with a quick Dragon Rage!

Dynamic Punch-Seismic Toss-Dragon Rage

Salvester2
30th April 2007, 12:24 AM
I like to gamble a little bit, and I would gamble that being bulked up is better than being focused for something as straight forward as a punch.

So lets tester out....he is hitting you with a Dynamic Punch....charge forward and nail him with a Skull Bash....

Once you do that, use dig to avoid his Siesmic toss and once your up, counter his Dragon Breath with dragons only weakness and see if it helps, and Ice Beam.

Skull Bash/Dig to Avoid/Ice Beam

EngiMatikul
30th April 2007, 10:16 PM
Alas, among the stormy setting, the two fearsome foes await patiently readying their strike... upon the commands their trainers give them, they begin! Inferno bursts out of hiding and right back into the air, staring down and concentrating on the now-charging bull-like Mr. Bunny, ready to ram headfirst into Inferno... Inferno seems to take note of this, and then begins his own dive, ready to strike back, ready to prove who is the stronger of the two... They strike, one unleashes a flashing fist while the other with his spiked head... an immense explosion occurs that knocks both of the pokemon back. Inferno is sent right back flying into the air and takes a couple of seconds before recovering; Mr. Bunny merely slides a few miles from the impact, collecting a few tons of debris along the way. Neither seems too fazed from the attack, although Inferno seems to have faired better out of the two.
Getting back into focus, Inferno once again flies down to ready his next attack... but Mr. Bunny is nowhere to be seen. The ground can be just as much of a defensive advantage to this Nidoking as the air is to the Charizard... the storm rages on. Inferno continues searching, warily, for his opponent, ready to seize the chance when he gets it, if he gets it, but alas...
Mr. Bunny awaits. He awaits until he is certain of the location and then, slowly, emerges, behind Inferno. Before Inferno could turn around and react, it was already too late. A large beam of chilling ice is released from Mr. Bunny's mouth, striking heart at the back of his wings, sending him flying to the ground. Charizard roars with anger, and with that a greenish flame in the image of a dragon emerges from the anger within his body, growing and then sent flying towards Mr. Bunny. Mr. Bunny parries with his arms, attempting to hold back this fearsome blow; as the storm dies, so does Inferno's anger, but it appears as if this battle is still far from over.

Mr. Bunny: 61% (36%), no real damage other than a slight tingling sensation from the dragon fire
Inferno: 54% (41%), back slightly frozen from the Ice Beam, unable to fly until ice melts/is broken off

Stage: No longer raining. Still quite gloomy.

Salvester2
30th April 2007, 11:44 PM
While he is on the ground, he is no match for us Mr.Bunny....begin with one of your more powerful moves, an Earthquake. After that, bring up a Sandstorm to hide from and weaken his long range attacks, and finally realese a Super-Sonic...might as well annoyed the fuck outa him

Prof. Jb Wolf
1st May 2007, 01:24 PM
Let's shed some light on this gloomy arena Inferno, Sunny Day followed up by Solar Beam. The combined heat should melt the ice from your wings, so take back into the air with Fly!

Sunny Day-Solar Beam-Fly

EngiMatikul
1st May 2007, 10:30 PM
Seeing his opponent grounded, Mr. Bunny grins. He makes no waste taking the chance he's given to unleash a devastating tremor. He slams his foot into the ground, creating a shockwave that echoes through the ground below. The ground, although wet and slightly buffered, nevertheless gives way and the wave slowly but surely reaches, and hits, Inferno. Inferno takes the damage as is, avoiding such a powerful distraction from his focused training earlier... he instead concentrates on the skies. As if the storm of the past has moved on and the bright future awaits the trainer and pokemon, a few rays, then more, of the sun begin emerging...
It's rather difficult to create a sandstorm in the wet conditions of the stage, although Mr. Bunny does attempt to try. It proceeds rather unsuccessfully, as the sand has turned to mud and merely lumps together, barely raising a few inches off the ground before clumping back onto the ground... Perhaps after a few more moments in the sun, when everything dries off, there will be a time to stir up a sandstorm, but until then... Inferno looks at his back. Feeling now much more comfortable and seeing that the ice on his back has cracked (from the earthquake) and melted (from the sun), Inferno places his rejoice into a ball of solar energy and sends it flying, like the holy light purging the darkness of the past. Mr. Bunny grimaces at the attack; it proves to be a strong and rather painful one for him.
Inferno then takes to the skies like a fallen hero that has risen once again to reclaim his pride. Flustered by the brightness of the stage and the rejuvenation of his opponent, he attempts to throw a ear-piercing shriek to throw off his opponent, but alas, his opponent is already too high into the air to reach his ears. It seems as if the stage is set for a new era...

Mr. Bunny: 41% (49%), squinting from the brightness
Inferno: 40% (61%), renewed hope-ish type feeling. A very noble-ish feeling for a very noble-ish trainer.

Arena: Sunny, getting hot... A sort of "so bright it almost seems angelic and unreal" type of setting. Ground is still wet but drying up. Lasts another 2 turns.

Prof. Jb Wolf
1st May 2007, 11:34 PM
Inferno, while he's blinded dive down and grab him up for a Seismic Toss! After smashing him into the ground back off and use Double Team while he's still dazed. Then blast him once more with a Solar Beam!

Seismic Toss-Double Team-Solar Beam

Salvester2
2nd May 2007, 04:28 PM
He is coming down for a Seismic Toss huh....wait for him to come then. Focus yourself, and before he strikes, Focus Punch him! Let him comes to us! Lets see him toss you after reeling like that.

Then, Sandstormx2! The ground should have begun to dry by then....lets see how powerful his solar beam is then without any sun in the first place!

EngiMatikul
3rd May 2007, 10:27 PM
High up in the air, Inferno looks down at his now minuscule opponent. He's quite happy in the air but his trainer commands him to go down and give Mr. Bunny a birds' eye view as well, So Inferno flies down with amazing speed at his opponent. Mr. Bunny, in the meantime, carefully analyzes his opponent, but does so slowly. Inferno takes no note of what the Nidoking is doing and merely takes a hold of him, brings him high into the air, and gets ready to send Mr. Bunny crashing into the ground. Crashing into the ground is right; Mr. Bunny decides, with all his charged energy, to unleash his strength in his fist right as Inferno gets ready to throw him, making the Nidoking fly like a meteor into the abandoned city with a large, painful BOOM! Inferno is not without his own scratches and bruises, however, as he gets thrown higher than he ever expected to fly into the air; by the time he regains his composure, he sees nothing but a small puff of cloud at where Mr. Bunny should be.
The small puff of cloud, however, seems to be growing rather than clearing up. Mr. Bunny, on his knees but still able to fight, slams his fists into the ground, and the cloud of dust around him begins to swirl and grow larger, and larger, and larger... Inferno, expecting some unusual attack, begins making clones of himself, but Mr. Bunny does not attack... he and the clones continue to look on curiously...
Quite annoyed and confused at what Mr. Bunny is trying to do, he decides to attempt a projectile attack, a ray of bright solar energy. As he charges, he is unsure of where to aim, but he takes his chance... he fires to where he think he saw Mr. Bunny last... a complete miss, the ray of solar energy clears up some of the dust to reveal no one there, but is quickly swept up once again by the sandstorm now engulfing the arena.

Mr. Bunny: 14% (70%) Hiding somewhere in the sandstorm
Inferno: 29% (83%) High up in the sky, 2 body doubles, getting tired, a bit...

Stage: Bright and Sunny if it weren't for the sand flying around everywhere. *Ref puts on sunglasses to keep sand and sun out of his eyes* Sunny Day 1 more turn, Sandstorm 2 more turns.

Salvester2
3rd May 2007, 11:52 PM
Ok Mr.Bunny, now is the time to kick some ass.

Use Strength to lift up some of the rubble to use as a shield and hold it somewhat above you. He can either come down into the sand and get some ass kickage by it and not see you, or he can fire attacks from up there and miss.

Next, use Confusion on him....lets mess him up a little.

Finish up with an endure

Prof. Jb Wolf
5th May 2007, 01:10 AM
Time for a quick fake out! Send the clones in to attack Mr. Bunny head on with Slash! Meanwhile dive down and Dig, but not too deep, just enough so your covered and can still see out. Watch for where he attacks from then Rest

Clone Slash-Dig-Rest

EngiMatikul
5th May 2007, 06:38 PM
Just like the ASB Vets never ceasing to die off when they should, likewise their pokemon refuse to give up despite that all odds say that this round should be the last. Alas, sometimes pokemon and their trainers are just too persistent and torture poor phantom refs that merely want to rest in peace after the battle has finished...
The sandstorm rages on. Mr. Bunny puts on a defensive tactic for once, and takes a chunk of solid concrete and pulls it over his head, ready for anything that comes after him... Indeed, he seems to spy Inferno and his clones heading straight towards him, and he readies himself and embraces the attack... and suddenly, they are gone. Just as they enter the sandstorm Mr. Bunny watches them dissipate and be swept away along with the sand, as if there was nothing in the first place... perplexed by the scene, he decides to look around, only to spy a large shadow beginning to claw his way down into the hard earth, as if seeking refuge from the severe storm.
Angered by Inferno's seemingly cowardly approach, he mentally sends a piercing, mind-numbing attack into the Charizard's head. It hurts, but Charizard just keeps on digging... hoping to seek refuge soon from the severe storm...

And soon enough, despite all his mental status, he digs himself an adequate hole and plots himself to sleep. Mr. Bunny, not knowing what else to do, takes the sandstorm like a true pokemon and embraces--or maybe just braces-- the storm.

Mr. Bunny: 13% (79%) Continues to glare through the sandstorm
Inferno: 20% (80%) Resting, Confused but peacefully sleeping a fairly light sleep

Stage: Storm rages on for 1 more round. Everything seems so dry and sandy...

NOTE: Just so the battle won't take forever, Rest will not recover HP, only fatigue. Recovering both HP and fatigue is just cheap, so it was either HP is not affected and fatigue is recovered, or HP is recovered but fatigue is used up. But since its lame to have a battle end because the pokemon died of fatigue, I used the former.

Prof. Jb Wolf
9th May 2007, 07:30 PM
Well, what else can we do? Sleep Talk x 3!