PDA

View Full Version : Some wallpaper...

Yukitsukai
3rd July 2003, 09:18 PM
Yeah, in an attempt to figure out Paint Shop Pro 8 (I'm too used to 7! ><) I ended up making this wallpaper. First wallpaper and first thing I've ever made in PSP8. Comment, rant, rave, etc. Flames accepted with open arms ^_^ I like flamers, they're fun ^_^

[attachment deleted by admin]

Katie
4th July 2003, 12:36 AM
wow, that's pretty cool :) whenever I first try playing around with a new program.. well, the results aren't pretty! ..but yours are! :D I like the devil-lady, she's all evil-like =3 and the ...thing on her arm! XD looks like my aunt's dog, little dustmop. where's that from, anyway? =o the color scheme is good too, I like how the font looks almost golden. and it's a curly-lettered font.. those own :> the only suggestion I'd make would to be maybe make the background a little more detailed... although a detailed bg can sometimes screw up a pic =o *shrug* good job anyway ^_^

~Katie

Bjarni Haraldur Sigfússon
4th July 2003, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by Yukitsukai
Yeah, in an attempt to figure out Paint Shop Pro 8 (I'm too used to 7! ><) I ended up making this wallpaper. First wallpaper and first thing I've ever made in PSP8. Comment, rant, rave, etc. Flames accepted with open arms ^_^ I like flamers, they're fun ^_^

I like this witch!

UmbreonCurse
4th July 2003, 12:01 PM
O_O Holy karp that's AWESOME! I wish I could make killer desktops like that, it's so profesional! It's so darn cool..with the color....and the charcater....and it's awesomes! I like the font color too! *wionders if you take requests*

Yukitsukai
4th July 2003, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by UmbreonCurse
O_O Holy karp that's AWESOME! I wish I could make killer desktops like that, it's so profesional! It's so darn cool..with the color....and the charcater....and it's awesomes! I like the font color too! *wionders if you take requests*

I'll take requests, but they'll take a while... That crappy little wallpaper took me almost 2 1/2 hours X_x

Hexae
4th July 2003, 12:29 PM
Could you please do me a desktop with the attached image below? If you can remove the background that'd be great, if not, that's ok too!

:wave:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Yukitsukai
4th July 2003, 12:40 PM
Hexae: It might take a while, thunderstorm warning and I better turn off my computer already oo;

Hexae
4th July 2003, 12:42 PM
No problem, there's no rush at all! :D

Thunderstorms suck.. bleh. *hugs laptop* Luckily mine doesn't fry unless it's plugged in so the battery charges.

UmbreonCurse
4th July 2003, 03:35 PM
Can you please make a desktop using Nocturne?
http://mywebpage.netscape.com/RiooftheSands/Noctune.bmp

Yukitsukai
4th July 2003, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by Hexae
Could you please do me a desktop with the attached image below? If you can remove the background that'd be great, if not, that's ok too!

:wave:

Finally finished yours x_x Just copy and paste the link -----> http://www.geocities.com/kyousha_youjo/spiritedaway.jpg

UmbreonCurse: Finished yours as well, copy + paste linkeh ----> http://www.geocities.com/kyousha_youjo/nocturne.jpg

Hexae
4th July 2003, 07:10 PM
Thanks!!! I love it, you did a great job on removing the background. :D

Fai D. Flowright
4th July 2003, 07:20 PM
OK! now I don't feel to bad about asking. How is mine coming, you know, the one I asked for by PM?

P.S. - I know how T-Storms can be. We just had one here in MI and it was nasty. 70mph winds and heavy rain with T & L. Had to shut this puppy down for about an hour. *feels deprived*

Yukitsukai
4th July 2003, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by Whiteangel
OK! now I don't feel to bad about asking. How is mine coming, you know, the one I asked for by PM?

P.S. - I know how T-Storms can be. We just had one here in MI and it was nasty. 70mph winds and heavy rain with T & L. Had to shut this puppy down for about an hour. *feels deprived*

1) PMed it
2) You're stuck- I mean live in Michigan too? o.o;

Chicoslavocia's Revenge
5th July 2003, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by Yukitsukai
I like flamers, they're fun ^_^

It used to be that if you were typing in red, and had the fancy flames that I don't even know how to make anymore, you were flaming someone....

But I don't flame anymore..

Cool background. Whenever I make a background, I just take screenshots and put them together, and make them look good. But I have almost zero talent and patience in drawing a picture and CGing it...

I use Adobe Photoshop 6.0... I've never trusted anything else ^^

~Chico

Aestus
5th July 2003, 02:51 PM
Yeah, it's neat. I like the gradient-ish text, especially.
I like the Adobe series myself, using Photoshop 7.0, 'cause it has more options and it's a LOT easier to make backgrounds with it. o_o
And, to nitpick, I see a bit of white along the lower portion, cutout trouble, probably?

Yukitsukai
5th July 2003, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by Aestus
Yeah, it's neat. I like the gradient-ish text, especially.
I like the Adobe series myself, using Photoshop 7.0, 'cause it has more options and it's a LOT easier to make backgrounds with it. o_o
And, to nitpick, I see a bit of white along the lower portion, cutout trouble, probably?

No, problems with the background eraser tool and not enough patience to take the normal eraser and get rid of it and flood fill wouldn't work either ><;