PDA

View Full Version : May's first Pokemon Contest!

Zak
3rd July 2003, 10:56 PM
Well, I just saw the TV-Tokyo preview.... I'll see if I can get an understanding from the text, but I'll explain what I remember... Hanada, feel free to make the weekly flashy post ;)

It looks like she enters Beautifly into the contest, and her rival uses a Roselia! I might have mentioned somewhere here that her opponent uses a Kirlia... well, I know I saw that on Palette's boards and I remember telling a few people about the mention of Kirlia.... but apparently the guy got the names "Kiruria" and "Rozeria" mixed up :rolleyes: Now to work on the text...

~Zak

DannyBoy
3rd July 2003, 10:59 PM
I hope she wins. Or she will be crying or comlaing some how after it. Or she will be more determined to win next time.

Shakespeare
3rd July 2003, 11:51 PM
May would probably win, but I think it will be interesting to see her actually train her Beautifly for Pokemon Contests to catch up with that Roselia.

2ra
4th July 2003, 10:31 AM
So her rival could be Wally? He does have Ralts and Roselia in the game :P

Hanada Tattsu
4th July 2003, 10:46 AM
LOL, okay, I'll do the flashy post, Zak. :D

Hmm, that guy does kinda look like Wally, except he has no glasses. Hmm...

She enters Beautifly? I thought she would, but Roselia will be a tough opponent to defeat. I hope she loses. :) But she has to win sometime.

Venasaur89
4th July 2003, 10:55 AM
Finally a pokemon contest....

Ash doesn't seem to have any interest in the contest.

I think Jessie also take partt in the competition as we see her Dustox using stiring shot in the preview... That was Roselia using Magical Leaf... and I don't know wat was Torchic doing!

Well... this one don't seem like a filler!

Here's (http://www.pokemon.co.jp/anima/index.html) a picture of May's Beautifly.

Hanada Tattsu
4th July 2003, 10:59 AM
Um, the pic there is of Swampert using Iron Tail on Corphish from the last episode.

I think Torchic is getting attacked by Dustox's Toxic attack.

Chris 2.1
4th July 2003, 11:41 AM
cool, according to Pokemon.com's Pokedex, Roselia's puny and vvvvvvv little, I hope it's more Sunflora-sized, that seems better IMHO.

Contest sounds great, I hope Dustox enters ^__^

Pokejello
4th July 2003, 11:47 AM
Hmm I tried to translate it and May's rival is called Shuu in Japanese, dunno who it is in English, might be Wally^-^.

BTW: Tomorrow I will be away for two weeks, I will return on Saturday July 19th. If you want to know where: Germany^-^.

Text translation:

May has come to Slateport City, to participate in the Pokemon Contest, and she will use Beautifly as her contest Pokemon. May meets a boy called Shuu who is a Pokemon coordinator and aims at the championship of the contest, and this is May's rival! May heard that if Pokemon eat poroks their stats can get higher and that will have an advantage in the Pokemon contest. May apparently decides to give all her Pokemom some poroks, but Torchic eats them all. May is now in a panic as se now goes into the woods, to find the fruit see need to get the poroks!

See you guys in two weeks!

Hanada Tattsu
4th July 2003, 12:30 PM
Have fun, Pokejello!

Wow, so Torchic is greedy after all, maybe it is eating poroks in that one scene. Anyhow, that sounds cool, thanks!

aragornbird
4th July 2003, 03:20 PM
GERMANY?!? My best friend moved to Germany last year and I sooooo want to see him again...*sigh*....:(

Hmmm, finally, we get to see a Pokemon Contest in action, I wonder if May will use a berry blender or something?

Oh, and on that site, the pic of Swampert using Iron Tail on Corphish is so cool! What happened in that episode?

Espeonthemorningsun
4th July 2003, 03:59 PM
Click here (http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/pokemon_ag/)

This is a Pic of May, brock and Ash, but is that Wally on the Left?

-Espeon

Venasaur89
4th July 2003, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by Hanada Tattsu
Um, the pic there is of Swampert using Iron Tail on Corphish from the last episode.

I think Torchic is getting attacked by Dustox's Toxic attack.

For real??? But when I click on the link it shows a picture of May's Beautifly using Sleep Powder! Try clicking the link again!

Venasaur89
4th July 2003, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by Espeonthemorningsun
Click here (http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/pokemon_ag/)

This is a Pic of May, brock and Ash, but is that Wally on the Left?

-Espeon

No... That's Masato, May's little brother.

Team Rocket's Lugia
4th July 2003, 04:30 PM
No, Wally is a Green haired boy with NO glasses, Hadana, you must have mixed him with a Super nerd

Kool Dudy
4th July 2003, 07:50 PM
For whoever who wants to look at the video clip for this week's episode, here's the link...

Episode 309 : Mini Video Clip (Click here) (http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/pokemon_ag/2_yokoku/mov_win/next_week.html)

I also got an image of Shuu. He's the green hair guy in the latest japanese episode. Give credits to serebii.net

Shuu (http://www.serebii.net/anime/shuu.jpg)

DannyBoy
5th July 2003, 11:51 PM
That clip looks cool. I never really seen a clip 4 the show yet and it looks cool. Beautifly looks good. They guy looks a little werid but it will work. Hope May wins!

Hanada Tattsu
5th July 2003, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by Lugia of LI
No, Wally is a Green haired boy with NO glasses, Hadana, you must have mixed him with a Super nerd

Um, Hanada? You must have mixed me up with Espeonthemorningsun, but that guy's not a Super Nerd, that is Masato, May's brother.