PDA

View Full Version : ~*Yes or No?*~ RPG idea topic... Everyone please check this out!

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

Sheila Rae
13th August 2004, 11:19 PM
MUST...have...WIND! Ok thankies. XD It's too late...anyhow...I should be able to handle one more...

Amethyst Flygon
14th August 2004, 11:57 AM
I'd like to reserve Steel in your RPG please, PolHaruko-san. This sounds awesome.

~*FirePrincess~*
24th August 2004, 04:28 AM
Tentative Title: Shadows of The Rockets:Search & Conquer

Basis: Pokemon

Genre: Action/adventure,maybe bit of romance

Characters Needed: Rocket people

Basic Plot:

Giovanni decides to take action now for his goal to rule the pokemon and the world with his henchmen,TR.You are now an full pledge Rocket Grunt, now accomplish the missions that Giovanni will give you and maybe if he is impressed with your work maybe you can work yourself way up an executive rocket.
~~~~~~~
Well how's this? Its my first one so please go easy on me!!::ducks for flames and chastize replies::

Toxicity
25th August 2004, 03:48 PM
New idea. So bored.

Tentative Title: Before the Rapture
Basis: Digimon Adventure(first season). Not much else, but this came to mind after recently watching the movie Dogma again.
Genre: Action, Adventure, and whatever else is spliced in.
Characters Needed: 16 teenagers: eight of the crests, eight of the sins.
Basic Plot:

In the beginning, there were four dimmensions within the universe: Hikaru, the heavens; Gaea, the earth; Kokoro, the world of spirits(now the Digital World); and Yuika, the land of eternal darkness in which those tainted with sin and darkness were banished to after leaving their mortal body. Humans lived peacefully in Gaea, and guardian spirits dwelled between Kokoro and Gaea. As all continued within possible eternal serenity, a simple spirit of purity, Lucemon, was accidently exposed to Yuika, and the darkness poisoned his soul. He developed into a new spirit of darkness, called Myotismon, and ravaged the three worlds and was stopped before he crossed into Hikaru where he would achieve total control by a simple priestess named Aruna.

In a devastating battle which would decide the fate of the universe, Aruna defeated Myotismon and saved the worlds, but it took her own life. As her soul drifted through time, her body created three spirits to defend the universe, two angels named Seraphimon and Orphanimon, and an angelic rabbit named Cherubimon. The trinity, with new life, cast what was left with Myotismon into Yuika. The spirits, seeing their job was done, dwelled back into Kokoro and remained there, revealing their true forms: various beasts called Digimon, and they changed their world's name to the Digital World. As well, the trinity sealed the gates between the worlds to Gaea, but didn't realize a connection would be established between the worlds of Gaea and the Digital World within another time.

Myotismon drifted back into the Digital World and seeing that he would need mortal servants to help him defeat the trinity. Creating eight stones of the sins, Anger, Envy, Lust, Gluttony, Greed, Vanity, Sloth, and Darkness, he scattered them across the Digital World and sent devices into the future where eight teens matching the sin they were destined to live. Seeing this, the trinity themselves scattered eight crests, Courage, Friendship, Love, Knowledge, Reliability, Sincerity, Hope, and Light, and sent eight devices as well to eight teens of pure hearts, one of which happened to be the reincarnation of Aruna(and I believe you can figure who that would be played by...=p).

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Today is the Day of Ressurection(in other words, when the devices are summoned): Winter Solstice, the year 2004. You are happy to be let out of school until January, and you are free to do whatever you want. As you walk home from school, the already overcast sky seems darker, the temperatures fall below 0 degrees celsius, and an obvious thing happens: it starts snowing. Confused, you walk on before you see sixteen snowflakes falling which are in different colors. One falls into your hand and transforms into a device that seems circular in shape with a screen and two buttons. You walk on a few more steps and pass out.

Awakening, you are somewhere else, not the familiar sight of Tokyo. You are shocked by how your appearance might have slightly altered, but what surprises you more than everything is the talking creature claiming to be a digimon. You learn your mission, and eventually meet up with seven others with the same mission. Now the true battle of the apocalypse takes place: peace or end of all existence? Which side will you take?

Taking pre-reserves, so...yeah. I'll allow you to have two, as long as they're of different alignment. And don't worry, the elemental thing won't apply this time. =p

Chosen:
Courage - Linc
Friendship -
Love - Me
Knowledge -
Reliability - Gladiator
Sincerity - The_Missing_Link
Hope -
Light -

Sinners:
Anger - Gladiator
Envy -
Lust -
Gluttony -
Greed - Crystal Tears
Vanity - Me
Sloth -
Darkness - Mystic_clown

So, you likey?

Linc
25th August 2004, 04:00 PM
That sounds awesome Kikyo! Reserve me a spot for Courage!

Mystic_clown
25th August 2004, 07:03 PM
Cool idea Kikyo! Reserve Darkness for me will ya?

Gladiator
25th August 2004, 09:29 PM
I believe the other sin is Pride. Save me a spot for Anger, and Reliability

The_Missing_Link
25th August 2004, 09:35 PM
I like it. Sincerity for me

Crystal Tears
25th August 2004, 09:43 PM
Save me Greed plz!

Tentative Title: ALIEN VS PREDATOR
Basis: Alien vs predator
Genre: Action horror.... meh...
Characters: Surviving team members.
Basic Plot:
Since the beginning of time, the Predators, the feared, hulking alien game hunters, have come to Earth for one simple reason: to engage in a coming of age ritual. To become "men," the teenage Predators have to hunt down a hive of Alien warriors and successfully defeat them and claim the skull as its trophy. However, during one hunting session, the easily aggravated Aliens fight back, leading to the destruction of the two species and the Aztec people who worshipped the Predators as Gods. Nearly two thousand years later, billionaire industrialist Charles Weyland rediscovers the pyramid, buried thousands of feet under the ice of Antarctica, with his satellites. Knowing that he has discovered something important, Weyland fixes up a team, led by Lex Woods, and heads down to the Antarctic to find the pyramid. But once they get there, the enslaved Queen Alien awakens from her sleep, which results in the production of new eggs and Facehuggers. And to make matters worse, the new hunting clan of teenage Predators, led by the brash and violent Celtic, have arrived, ready to hunt down both the Aliens and the humans within...

Toxicity
25th August 2004, 10:03 PM
I'll reserve for you guys. Gladiator, Vanity is technically the same thing as Pride as far as I know.

Mystic_clown
25th August 2004, 10:18 PM
The final sin is Sloth incase you wanted to know.

Krystalline Kabutops
25th August 2004, 10:36 PM
Tentative Title: Teen Titans: Ressurection (Needs work, I know….)
Basis: Um….. Teen Titans? o.o
Genre: Action, adventure, with possible hints of romance, comedy, and horror.
Characters: A new group of eight Teen Titans.
Basic Plot: It’s been twenty years since Terra’s sacrifice, and the Teen Titans have long since disbanded. Beast Boy left shortly after Terra quelled the volcano, and Raven followed shortly thereafter. Robin and Cyborg finally got sick of each other, both going their own way, and Starfire mysteriously dissapeared. Fast forward twenty years. You are an up-and-coming hero, just beginning to develop your powers. You receive a mysterious invitation, telling you to come to Titans Tower. Upon arrival, a mysterious girl tells all of you that she wishes to reform the Teen Titans, because a mysterious new threat has presented itself to the city, and she can’t combat it alone. It’s the chance of a lifetime….. Will you accept?

Mystic_clown
25th August 2004, 11:48 PM
Here's something I've been working on, with some help from Kikyo.

Title: Prayer in the Night
Basis:
Genre: Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Romance and maybe some comedy.
Characters needed: members of the waring houses, 7 teens and 3 dark ones.
Basic Plot:

The large chamber was easily lit up by the large fire the the five high preists and priestesses sat around. The priestess Aeris rose from her seat to address the other priests/priestesses, who watched her intently.
“You all know why I called you here tonight?” she asked. The other four nodded as the priest Kamujo rose.
“This war between the Kaisaru House and the Harkoni House has gone on long enough!” Yumiko stood up.
“This war has been going on long before we were even concieved. Nobody even remembers why they are fighting!”
“And they are developing more powerful weapons and magic to destroy eachother!” Polts continued, standing up.
“And what is worse!” Ferrisa added, “They’re killing this world and they don’t even realize it!”
“Everyone calm down!” Aeris interupted in a loud voice, causing the other four to go quiet.
“When you sent for us,” Plots said, “You said that you had found a salution.”
“Indeed I have.”
“Then what is it?” Yumiko asked.
“Well,” Aeris answered, “As you all know, there is no one in this world that is willing to stand up and try to put an end to this.” The four priests/priestesses nodded.
“So, I figured that we should look elsewhere.”
“You mean…?” Ferrica asked. Aeris nodded.
“That’s right. We bring someone from another world to help us.” Kamujo shot to his feet.
“Where can we find such people!” he asked. Aeris smiled.
“I have already looked,” she said, “And I believe I have found some people who can help us. They are from a world called Earth.” Aeris waved her hand and the images of 7 teens.
“But they’re only children!” Polts burst out, “We’re twice as old as them! How can you be sure that they’ll be able to help!?”
“Because they have pure of heart,” Aeris answered calmly.

Meanwhile, three dark figures were watching from the shadows, hearing everything that the priests/priestesses said.
“Another world huh?” one said, making sure that the priests/priestesses couldn’t hear, “Do you think they’ll be able to do it?”
“I don’t know,” replied the second one, “But I don’t want to risk it. If they stop the war, it could ruin everything we’ve planned.”
“So should we stop them?”
“Yes.” The two were about to leap out and attack the priests/priestesses when…
“Wait!” The two stopped and turned to the third figure.
“What?” asked the second.
“Let’s let them summon these ‘heroes’,” the third figure said as a dark smile spread across his face, “it could be interesting.” So the three just stood and watched as the priests/priestesses left the chamber.

The five priests/priestesses stood before what appeared to be a giant crystal, which glowed a gentle blue. Aeris stepped forward. As she raised her hands, the crystal’s glow intensified.
“Do you think they could do it?” Kamujo asked. Yumiko shrugged.
“I don’t know,” she answered, as the room was fillied with a white light “All we know is that the fate of Terracor now rests on there shoulders.”

Please be honest.

~*FirePrincess~*
28th August 2004, 01:07 AM
Errr..can somebody just please gimme one comment for mine??::falls on her knees and begs:: Yes I know i am a n00b,curse the n00bness!

Tentative Title: Shadows of The Rockets:Search & Conquer

Genre: Action/adventure,maybe bit of romance

Characters Needed: Rocket people

Basic Plot:

Giovanni decides to take action now for his goal to rule the pokemon and the world with his henchmen,TR.You are now an full pledge Rocket Grunt, now accomplish the missions that Giovanni will give you and maybe if he is impressed with your work maybe you can work yourself way up an executive rocket.
~~~~~~~
Hey MysticC! Save me a spot for that! That looks awesome,count me in!

And Krystalline, its sounds good enough,give it a try.

Mystic_clown
28th August 2004, 08:22 PM
FirePrincess: ure, I'll save you a spot, but as what?

~*FirePrincess~*
30th August 2004, 08:59 PM
I'll be one of the dark ones,thanks^_^

Crystal Tears
5th September 2004, 05:40 PM
Tentative Title: Draconis

Basis: An Idea that popped into my head.

Genre: Adventure

Characters Needed: 7 chaos Wielders, as I know now.

Basic Plot:
Your and your friends are watching T.V. Nothing new nothing un ordinary about it. Basicly, your scanning channels that you ALL would like to watch, but it all alters in a matter of seconds.
As you scan channels you land on the channel that usually it unavaible. Channel 128. Now interested, you all watch as a strange figure appears on the T.V, you sware to yourself the figure is looking you up and down.
The figure is a Man, young looking about in his 30’s, but yet, he had a magical aura around him, his clothes are beautiful emerald robes, lined with golden, in his hand is a staff. A Beautiful Golden colored, lined with Emeralds. His hair is long, and one bang dangles in front of his left eye.
His eyes are a deep emerald color, which in turn, are somehow lined with Gold.

“Children… I expected more from My Master.” His voice was deep, and ruling, you suddenly feel a shiver race up your back.

“Change the Channel.” Someone says, you quickly do, but now, on every channel, the man stands there, on a black screen. “Look at the Computer!” You all look over at the computer, which now had the same man on it. ‘What’s going on?!’ You think, as you attention is drawn back to the T.V.

“Now older then 18. I am not impressed.” You watch in amazement as suddenly grass appears, and great mountains in the back, the sky was clear, and was a beautiful blue. “But What I think does not matter. You all have been chosen.” You feel yourself get up, as the man, who had been talking to you, walk’s straight out of the Television, and now was 7’1. He stares down on you all before speaking again. “My master has chosen you to control the 7 emeralds of Chaos.” You all glance at eachother. “Unfortnatly, there are 10 of you, you three at the back, must leave.” You watch in horror as the oldiest in the group leave. In fear you look back at the man.
“Do not fear me, I am only a messenger, after this meeting, you will never see me again.” He says simply before turning to the t.v and walking back inside.

“I can’t open it!” Someone says, the door, and the windows weren’t opening. “Whats going to happen to us?!” Another says. “Look at the T.V!”

The T.V was now a bright blue, sparks flew from it, as it exploded, realeasing a wormhole 2 meter’s high and 2 meter’s in width.

In horror, you realise that your being sucked, it, you watch you had as you start to drip into the portal, and soon enough you all are sallowed into the darkness.
Racing past you is your solar system, and soon, your glaxy, in all of 10 seconds, you arrive on a Totally new planet, which in turn, you had seen in the Television.

“Welcome.” A new man said, he was exactly like the other, but his robes with red and lined with golden, and his staff was gold and lined with red, he smiled at you, before finishing. “Welcome to the World of Draconis. Or the World Of Dragons..”

You stand there, confused. Who was this guy, and why were you here? You longed to go home, not matter how bad your life had been, or if you had a good life. You wanted to go back to Earth.

”Where are we?” Someone asked from behind.

The man, who now rummaged through his robes for something, glanced upwards at the person.

“Unless you are deaf. You know here you are.” He answered, before continuing to rummage through his long robes before pull out seven small Jewels, each a different color. “These are the Chaos Emeralds. Each hold they’re own powers and abilities.” He struck his staff into the ground, a deep rumbling came, before a perfect round stone table popped up like a daisy. He placed them on the table. Everyone just stared in amazement. “Right well, how many of you believe in magic?” No one said, or did anything, the man shook his head. “None of you think anything like.:. Harry Potter, or Dungeons and Dragons can be real?” Everyone shook they’re head, the man, sighed to himself, and looked at the ground before looking back up. “Well you all are in for a nasty surprise.”

You all stare, what did he mean by that? “Nasty Surprise.” You watched him pick up one of the Emeralds and analyze it. He sighed, and put it back down.
“You already have seen magic, the man coming out of.. What do you call it? A Television, and the computer? And then it exploded, revealing a magical portal and warped you to our world. And just 5 minutes ago, a Table popped out of the ground when I struck my staff to the ground. Magic exists Children, but with magic comes the Shadow.”

You all glance at each other before turning back to the man, who now, had age he was much older now, with a long perfectly straight beard, and not only that, he had changed from being A American man, to a Cantonese Shaman.

“You all are confused, I can see. Let me explain, I have brought you hear because, 100 years before you were conceived, I brought your ancestors here, when they came. They were like you, not believers in the magic. I taught them about the ways of the Draconis, and they soon, fought The Shadow. Banishing them to the darkness for what I though would be forever.” He paused, taking a deep breathe before continuing. “I was wrong, and The Shadow returned, attacking numerous Cities and Towns around the world, I tried stopping them, but it is only a matter of time before my magic is broken.” He looked at the blue sky. Before continuing once again. “I have brought you here to stop the The Shadow, and forever banish them to their dark domain.” He looked at each and everyone one of you. “The Shadow are a race of Demons, they are as evil as they come. I know this is a shock to all of you, But you must help me banish them, and then I will return you to your home.” He stopped and waved his hand, Seven white lights appeared behind him. “The Shadow use black magic to destroy, and soon to resurrected they’re former leader: Shana Jada. A Evil spirit who wishes to conquer both mine, and your world. I will let you each chose one emerald, one Dragon Egg, and one light. Each will be different from each other, but each will help you defeat the shadow.”

Someone spoke up suddenly, As if challenging him in some way. “What if we just want to go home and not help.” The Shaman looked at the portal, as it suddenly closed up. “I’m Afraid you have no other choice.”

So.. What you think?

Edit: added the other half..

~CCT

Mystic_clown
6th September 2004, 09:06 PM
Crystal Tears: Not bad. Not bad at all.

Fai D. Flowright
6th September 2004, 10:41 PM
Crystal Tears: Oooo! That sounds interesting! If you start this, would you reserve me a spot? Possibly, yes, maybe so, happy? ^_^

-/Deathborn/-
7th September 2004, 05:13 PM
Title: Echoes of the World: Dark and Light
Genre: Adventure/Action, suspence, some horror.
Basis: Loosely based on Metroid Prime 2: Echoes.
Characters Needed: 4 "Portal Keepers", and 6 humans.

Plot:

Aether, the one planet that no one dare lands on...few have survived the planet, and why it flashes blue and purple is unknown..save the humans that have made a living there. How they live in harmony, is not known.

But the planet has a secret, closely guarded by the race of the "Portal Keepers", those who can open portals freely and go to another location, and time almost instantly to the normal human. The secret that the Portal Keepers hold dear is that one fatefull day, a huge chunk of the mutanious element Phazon hit the planet, and caused a diemensional rift between the Light Side and the Dark Side of Aether. Ever since, humans from both sides have been seperated for centuries.

The Light Side is peacefull, not threatened by evil forces such as Space Pirates, who have constructed an underground military base there, but it remains hidden. Humans in settlements in the Light Side live in perfect harmony, and have everything they need when they need it.

The Dark Side is a whole other ballgame. Storms of unimagineable magnitudes tear up the once beautifull landscape, and forcing the humans who live there to devolp sheilds that protect the precious settlements from being harmed. The air itself of Dark Aether is deadly to the touch and mouth when breathing. So, just standing in Dark Aether can be fatal. The humans have set up many sheilds so they can stray from their settlements to find what little they can find among the dark surface. Even so, forces of pure darkness like the Dark Humans, who have evolved to survive without the protection of the sheilds. They can even breath the air, and their appearence is as twisted as the landscape itself, disolving into darkness when threatened and change their appearence into more twisted forms.

The Portal Keepers have been trying to keep both sides as safe as they can be. They make sure the secret is kept safe, so no human knows the true nature of the "world" as it stands. Even though, more Portal Keepers have been found among the normal humans as young as 5 years old. Lately, more mutations of the Dark Humans have evovled, becoming more twisted with every time they absorb the Phazon from the impact centuries ago. With more of them and more Portal Keepers becoming Dark Humans after entering Dark Aether and being captured by Dark Humans, the Keepers have found 4 "special" Keepers, 2 from the Dark Side, 2 from the Light side. After becoming 13 and being sent to the only place where the 2 worlds meet, the World Temple, they were given staffs, each end was decorated with material from both worlds, one end was labeled "DARK" and the other "LIGHT". After being tought to focus their power to repel foes and being taught to open portals, they where sent to the Light World to begin the hunt for Dark Humans, and the elusive and canny Space Pirates, who continute to plauge both sides.

If the Dark Humans are not defeated and the Space Pirates destroyed, peace will become no more than a dream..and destruction of Aether inevitable.
The fate of the humans of Aether is in their hands.
---
I know, yeah- I've played the demo for MP2:Echoes. :lol: Loosely based on the game, with Space Pirates and dark creatures in the dark side.
The 6 humans can be from Dark Aether or Light Aether. Same goes for the Keepers. Likey?

Omega Magnum
18th September 2004, 08:38 PM
Krystaline Kabutops: I like the Idea of a teen titans RPG Save me a spot when you start it.

Tentative title: Magick: A CHARMED resurrection!!
Genre: Action/Adventure, Fighting, Sci-fi.
Basis: Charmed: the T.V. Show, and also Superhero shows!
Basic plot: You are a young witch (male or Female doesn’t matter) but you do not know of your powers yet…, You live in a orphanage that is full of other witches also unbeknownst to the power deep inside you. When you were young you parents some Witches others not, some your mother or father was a witch and your father was mortal, some the other way around. They abandoned you at this orphanage only witches know about… to protect you from the evils of the Magick world. Before they left you they bound your powers until you are ready… different times for each of you, but all are in your teenage years. WELL what do you think?

Mystic_clown
19th September 2004, 10:43 PM
Title: Legends Reborn
Genre: Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Drama, some comedy and some romance.
Characters Needed: the re-encarnations of Osiris and Seth, pokemon trainers and members of Gospel.
Basic Plot:

You all know of the legend of the battle between Kyogre and Goudon. Kyogre, the ancient pokemon of water, and Goudon, the ancient pokemon of earth, fought eachother in a battle which nearly destroyed all life. But, the legendary dragon Rayquaza intervened and sealed these titans away. After this, two orbs were created to keep the two sealed away and were placed atop Mt Pyre. Rayquaza then dissappeared and these three legendary pokemon became nothing more then legend.

However, very few people know of the legend behind the legend…

While Kyogre and Goudon fought eachother, another battle raged nearby. A battle that would determine the fate of all life. In the chamber where Rayquaza slumbered, two pokemon trainers battled eachother. One was the trainer Osiris, who was sent to awaken Rayquaza and end the battle between Kyogre and Goudon. His opponant was the dark trainer Seth, whose every intention was to stop Osiris and doom the world to destruction. These two trainers fought tooth and nail and threw everything they had at eachother. It was assumed that Osiris was victor because Rayquaza was released, but what happened to the two after that was never known. However, shortly after the battle was ended, a prophecy was made. The prophecy speaks of the dark one returning and the world being plunged into chaos. However, the prophecy also speaks of the saviour returning to combat the dark one and bring peace back to the world. That prophecy has never been forefilled…

…Until now…

The year is now 2045. The human race and pokemon now live side by side. However, not all is peaceful. Recently, an organisation of pokemon theives has recently been appearing throughout the Jhoto, Kanto and Hoenn region. Apart from stealing pokemon, money and technology, these bandits, which call themselves Gospel, seem to be searching for one thing. The two orbs which keep Kyogre and Goudon sealed up. Many years before, the two orbs had dissappeared from Mt Pyre and are now believed to be scattered throughout the world. Those who know of the legend of Osiris and Seth believe that the leader of Gospel is Seth and that the prophecy is being forefilled. Now, it is time for the hero to return from the past to save the Earth once again.

Toxicity
22nd September 2004, 10:31 PM
Mystic: Either you've been hooked by RuSa recently, or you've been reading my fanfic a bit. Whatever the reason is, I'll be in it more than likely.

Mystic_clown
22nd September 2004, 10:41 PM
I've been playing R&S lately and that's where I got the idea. BTW, I didn't know you were writing a fic Kikyo.

Omega Magnum
25th September 2004, 06:30 PM
Tentative Title: The Native Elements
Basis:... Ummmm just some random thought in my head!!!
Genre:Action/ Adventure, Mystery... possibly romance. MAYBE
Characters Needed: 2 of each Element ( Earth, Air, Fire, Water.)
Basic Plot:

" My name is Ranyanka, I am Shaman of the Nilico Tribe. I am coming to you in your dreams to pass on the prophecy of my people to the Chosen. The Select twelve that were chosen by my ancestors many, many generations ago. My People have inhabited the land of Moneg for countless years. Monega is an Island in the Middle of the great waters, The other shamans of our great land are enemies of my people. The Creator of the world known to our people as the only created 12 stones, originally used for good the 4 of the stones became corrupt based on how their owners used them, those four evil stones were passed to the four other Shamans of the island, one of each element. I alone cannot defeat the Shamans. I have contacted the 8 Chosen in hope of recieving there aid, it is there choice to come or to let our great civilization fail or rise to greatness against this evil that threatens our home."

You are those Chosen should you choose to accept this duty.

Whatch ya think?

Bamm
12th October 2004, 07:03 PM
Tentative Title: Custom Robo:Mission Takedown
Basis: Custom Robo (NGC)
Genre: Action/Adventure; RPG; Mystery; Fighting; Comedy(hopefully)
Characters Needed: Robo Commanders & Z Members
Basic Plot:

Your town's sister city is on fire. Criminal syndicates, controlling state-of-the-art Robos, have devasted the police department and routed their best Robo Commanders. What's the worst part about it? The Robos are 8-INCHES TALL!

It's the year 26XX and justice in this world begins at the muzzle of a gun. Life as we know it revolves around Robos. Robos are digital robots that battle in a digital arena which is known to Robo Commanders(controllers of the Robos) as a Holloseum. The Holloseum itself looks much like a Gamecube with projectors on each side which displays the battle. The digital playfield can also be anything the Holloseum's owner can program from a Jungle to the inside of a Robo Factory. With No rules and no limitations Bounty Hunters are the last line of defense for the city and possibly the rest of the world under siege. You, a new Robo Commander, join the city's rag-tag Bounty Hunter Squad, Steel Hearts in their attempts to mop-up the city's crime-ridden streets all the while protecting your own. As you are blasting your way through the Z Syndicate's ranks, secrets stirring in the underbally of the city will surface, and an insidious plot of apocalyptic proportions will begin to hatch.

Customize Robos, jack into the Holloseum, blow some stuff up, and spread the law. The future is in your hands.

-/Deathborn/-
16th October 2004, 01:32 PM
^I'M IN! SAVE ME A SPOT! NOW!!!
:love:

Sorry, had too much sugar..

RaZoR LeAf
19th October 2004, 11:54 AM
I've been gone far too long from here. Anyway. You may remember the Cursed RPG. Yes? We'll i've redrafted it, it's got a whole new name, much more depth and history, and i'm tempted to restart it here again, where it all began. Anybody interested in seeing is return?

Chris 2.1
19th October 2004, 04:13 PM
Tentative Title: The Curse of Antler Peak
Genre: Action, RPG, Romance? Dark
Characters Needed: At least 5 Pokemon. Simple!
Basic Plot: Antler Peak is the most sacred and safest area in the whole of the continent, as of yet unamed. Its guardian, Venusaur, is the wisest creature known to Poke'kind. Antler Peak is a haven for all injured or lonely Pokemon. Together, they can find peace, happiness and equality through each other. It is a thriving paradise, a comunity of many Pokemon Species united. Unfortunately, things in the peaceful haven turned ugly. A small group of bad Pokemon, led by notorious poachers, took sanctum in the Forest. Venusaur was attacked by them and suffered many broken bones, as well as bruises, cuts, wounds and was, unbeknownst to himself, poisoned. He was not captured, however.

Despite being alerted, the Pokemon of Antler Peak could not find the perpatrators who did this to the Elder Sage of Antler Peak. The forest was searched, but to no avail. Venusaur was extremely sick. The Poachers had infact set traps through the forest, and many of the Pokemon were trapped in cages and nets.

The other members of a tightly-knitted council of Pokemon heard of an Elixir to cure ills. The elixir in question was the Quelina Elixir. It is located at the top of Mt. Ikonido, far, far away. Unfortunately, as most the stronger, evolved Pokemon had been trapped, or else fled in fear, the few Pokemon left were the ones who must travel to Mk. Ikonido to find this elixir for their sage. Venusaur was a Guardian of the forest, and if he were to die, the safe sanctum would slowly wither away, too. To preserve this nirvana-like location, a band of brave Pokemon must set out to help their community.

However, that same group of bad Pokemon were already tracking the heroes down, doing everything they could to make sure the haven was destroyed.

Mystic_clown
19th October 2004, 05:36 PM
Tiger_2004: Not a bad idea. Why does that remind me of the Puppet Master movies?

Razor Leaf: I for one would like to see it return. Go for it.

Brit Chris: Not my kind of RPG, but that's just me.

Here's an idea I've been working on.

Title: Instrumentality
Basis: inspired by Resident Evil Apocalypes.
Genre: Horror, Action.
Characters needed: 8 human experiments.
Basic Plot:

You’re an average, everyday human, living your life out like everyone else. One day, you’re walking down the street for your own reasons. You’re close to home when suddenly, you feel a sharp pain in the back of your neck. As you slowly drift into unconciousness, you feel a dark sticking out of your neck. Everything goes dark.

You slowly open your eyes to find yourself in a run down apartment. You try to move but pain surges through your entire. You feel strange, almost unhuman.
”So you’re finally awake.”
You look around trying to find where the voice is coming from, but then realise that your wearing an earpiece.
”Now, you’re probably wondering what you’re doing here, who I am and why you feel strange. Well, first of all, my name is Maverick Legato. I am a scientist for the Syphon corperation.”
Syphon. You remember that name. It’s the worlds most powerful media corperation.
”You, along with with many others, have been chosen as subjects for a little top secret experiment. The Instrumentality Project. Using the most advanced forms of genetic science and by combining man and machine, you have become more then human. You are now a superior being.”
You can’t believe what you’re hearing. Genetic Engineering? Superior being? It’s just all too much.
”As for where you are. You are in Cartner City, a former testing aera for Syphon.”
Cartner City? You heard that it was destroyed by a nuclear meltdown.
It is here that your final test will begin. Don’t think of trying to escape. All possible ways out of the city have been cut off, so there’s no way out of this zombie infested hell hole.”
You remain quiet as the words sink in. Zombie infested. You look out the window to find that he’s right. In the streets outside, zombies stumble through the streets, searching for flesh.
But fear not. There is a way out. Through the city, there are seven others like you. If you wish to escape, you must find and kill then all. Have fun.”
You hear him laugh and then all you hear is static. You’re now left with a choice. Will you try to find a way out? Or will you play by their rules and hunt the others down? The hunt is on and one choice is clear. Hunt, or be hunted.

MToolen
30th October 2004, 04:00 AM
This has been quite the busy school year, explaining my abscences from this forum, and I see that progress has not exactly improved from when I left. Anyway, here's my idea.

Tentative Title: "The Legend of Zelda: Resolution"

Basis: Zelda, Soul Calibur

Genre: Action/Adventure, RPG, Time-Space Distortion, Fighting, and, most likely, Comedy

Characters Needed: Redemptive Warriors (8-12), Inferno Underlings (4-8 +boss), Hyrulian Warriors (etc.)

Basic Plot:

The world of Hyrule is a mysterious place riddled with contusions in time, space, and logic. For instance, Link, Hero of Time, was sent to Termina to quell the evil prescence of Majora- even though it was in a different dimension. Several years later, Link also was transported somehow to our world, circa feudal Japan, to retrieve and destroy a weapon known as the Soul Edge, an immensely powerful blade that was said to possess its bearer. While Link eventually defeated the incarnation of the Soul Edge's tainted counterpart (Soul Calibur), Inferno, he immediately left without any recognition. At first glance, Link was less than obliged to accept honors, but, deep down, he wanted a reward, and the spirits of Hyrule recorded that our world owed Hyrule for the good they had done in our world.

Years passed, time flows like a river, and, once again, Hyrule lay in terrible peril. Din, Farore, and Nayru, the goddesses of Hyrule, debated on what to do about the condition of their land. Usually, a Hero would have been born that would come, but the sisters knew that none was coming. Rather, the Hero was the cause of the problem, as, for that brief moment that Link grasped Soul Edge's hilt, the two beings melded, leaving small traces of Soul Edge in Link's bloodline. These traces eventually grew generation by generation until it consumed the would-be current Hero. Faced with these circumstances, the goddesses sealed Dark Link, as he was known, to the Sacred Realm, the former resting grounds of the Triforce, even if that meant that he could amass power inside there. A few seasons passed until Nayru, goddess of love, was conversating with the elder spirits of Hyrule, and, as the spirit told of the Hero of Time's tale in our world, she knew what must be done.

Gathering her siblings, the goddesses summoned warriors- some; from the time of the Soul Edge; some, from different times. Each came no differently than the others, being immediately sucked from their time to the front of the Temple of Time, which served as a gate between Hyrule and the Sacred Realm. In front of that structure, they are informed of their quest ahead- uniting the Triforce. The three Triforces, Courage, Wisdom, and Power, when united, form a single Triforce capable of granting one who touches it that one's deepest desire. While Dark Link has the Triforce of Courage, the Triforces of Wisdom and Power are still scattered throughout Hyrule and must be gathered before entering the Sacred Realm. Time, however, is not on our side, as Dark Link is gaining power with each passing moment; soon, he will have enough to break the barrier completely. What I mean by completely is that some of his underlings, skilled warriors in their own right, can pass through the barrier, posing a serious threat to the team.

With each passing moment, Dark Link gains more of the wicked power of the Soul Edge ... soon, he will have enough to dry the flowing river of time ... can we stop him?

Oh, I sleepy now...

Omega Magnum
30th October 2004, 11:25 AM
Mystic_clown: I love the Idea. I would sign-up in an istant. Save me a spot will ya.
MToolen: I like the idea. Save me a spot on that also.

Bamm
30th October 2004, 01:43 PM
MToolen: WAY Cool! If ya start it, I would like to reserve a spot.(Redemptive Warrior)

-/Deathborn/-
30th October 2004, 05:14 PM
Mystic_Clown- I'M IN 100%!!

Mystic_clown
31st October 2004, 03:33 PM
People like my idea!? There is a God!

MToolen: not bad. Go for it.

Crystal Tears
3rd November 2004, 03:59 PM
Tentative Title: The Aeon Children

Basis: FF X-2, and my own ideas.

Genre: Adventure, thriller(maybe),

Characters Needed: Children from each Aeon. I'll name them off later if people like my idea.

Basic Plot:
In the old legends, heavens great guardians.. The Aeons. Each gave birth to a child. Each having great power to use for they’re own pleasure. The Aeons, sensing that some would use it for great evil. Hid it from they’re own. And the legend, and the line of the Aeons, Died out with time..

“New York City was blown of the map today as a great explosion came from seemingly no where. This “Great Flame” as its called, was said to be a terrorist attack. But that was knocked out of question as there is no evidence of this, and no witnesses.” The new reporter announced, you stare at it, thinking its awful, but, how were you suppose to act, you knew nothing about it. You were about to leave, getting off your couch, or your chair. Even the floor, until the reporter came back on. “This just in! A Survivor has been found! Surprisingly, it’s a teenager, only 16. And seems to be blaming himself for the accident!”
The boys name was unknown, but you were amazed at the story, the teenager claimed that he had been angry, and had simply asked god for some power. Seemingly, he started to chant some words. But it wasn’t him saying it, like someone else was saying it through him. And then, everything slowed down, as a blue explosion rocked from his body. And destroyed everything.

“What the hell?” You think, as you continue on your way. Just as you start to walk away, you feel angry, as if someone had just punched you hard. Or made fun of you. Whatever it was, it was getting to you. “Just go away!!!” You called out. As suddenly you feel weird, a strange tingling feeling covers you, as you suddenly turn your attention to your family. As everything, goes slow, and a blue flame surround’s you. You start to cry, as suddenly an awful amount of energy pours out of you, and everything suddenly speeds up, as everything falls around you. And all that’s left is a barren wasteland.

The government, being afraid of you, and the others, caught you, and contained you, locking you away from the world. 5 years have passed since then, and you have learned to control your powers to an extent, but as you beg for forgiveness of your accident. They decline, saying terrorists like you deserve to be contained forever.

”Let them say no more to make our children cry…
Stop letting them tell you all they’re lies…
We will make sure…
Our babies won’t cry..
We’ll make sure..
These demons will DIE!!”

You hear, as suddenly, great attacks from the heavens rang down, as your tears turn a bright blue, and evaporated before they hit the ground, the prison exploding, but you and the others.. Were protected..
You were free; someone had helped you, someone who loved you. You could feel it, in you, swimming around in your heart. It was a nice feeling, someone, somewhere loved you.. But now, the government would know you free…

”Children of ours,
Don’t fear our words..
We our your protectors…
Run to the Farplane..
Meet us there..
And we promise..
You won’t cry anymore..”

You are questionable about this, but whoever these people were, they had protected you, and saved you from a life with to many rules. And now, they told you to come to them. Safe from the world here, you smile inside, and go… Not knowing where. But somewhere, there was a door to this Farplane.. And then, you wouldn’t have to cry anymore…

Omega Magnum
8th November 2004, 03:35 PM
CT:I Love this Idea I would sing-up very quickly if you make it.

Milkychunk
11th November 2004, 11:10 AM
Tentative Title:
.:: The flame ::. All but innocent
Basis: It's my own idea but a tiny bit of it comes from a book called 'Icefire'
Genre: Adventure, magic, legend sort of things and maybe a bit of romance
Characters Needed: The group of people mentioned below.
Basic Plot:

"Tell me about the Flame, mummy" Guinevere asked her mother.
The sky outside was dark and rain was tapping against the window. Gwendalin smiled down at her daughter as she retold an old family legend "Long ago, when the world was at war, Evil was ruling over the land and all hope was lost. A legend told many years before was retold by the slaves as they passed eachother in the dungeons. This legend was of a reat power called the Flame. Legend said that, when all seemed dark and lost, the Flame would give all of it's good and power to whoever it saw worthy. The Flame chose a young, slave-girl named Grace. When Grace gained the power of the Flame she stood up and thought the evil. Sword drawn and an army of slaves supporting her. As the battle ended Grace gave her life to protect a young child. Grace's body fell to the ground and she whispered her last words: "The Flame is all that is left of our innocence" A silver tear ran down her cheek and Grace was gone. The tear fell to the ground and from that very spot a tall, red rose sprouted. The young child picked up the rose and let one of their own tears fall down onto it. The rose turned from red to black. No-one knows what happened to the young child or the rose, but many say that the rose withered and died a few days later and that Grace's soul flew into the earth and spread goodness across the lands. The legend now says that, if darkness shall ever spread across the earth, the flame will seek a hero and spread all of it's and Grace's goodness through them, and the world will be free once more."
Gwendalin go off her daughter's bed and kissed on the forehead "Goodnight" She whispered as she walked out. Gwendalin walked into her own bedroom, and there, in a large glass case, on her bedside table, stood a tall, Black rose.

Many years later, a war spread once more and Guinevere was given a black rose from her mother. "Use this" Gwendalin told her "When the end comes for you, shed a single tear on it and lay it on the floor beside you." Duinevere nodded and obeyed. As the war ended she shed a single tear on the rose and placed it softly on the ground. She closed her eyes and was gone.

Darkness covers the earth once more and the legend is lost. The world has become a dark and evil place. For many years things were going great; World peace was nearly achieved twice; technology became so advanced that robots were created; Joy was spread in even the poorest of places. But it all went downhill from there. One frightful morning, the robots had risen and taken the land as their own. They destroyed as much technonlogy as possible and set buildings and houses on fire. The humans are nothing anymore, they are trapped ina world entirely different to the one that they had known so well. With no weapons, houses or money, It would seem that al hope is lost. But, hope flickers in a small ball of light, buried deep inside a forgotten temple, to the south of England. We know this hope as, The Flame.

[You live in these terrible times, forced to live inside a small library as a shelter from the robots. But, with each breath you take, the key to your freedom is sitting on a shelf not far from you and the group of survivors. And, The Flame is flickering within your heart.

I hope it's ok, I've been working really hard on this plot and I hope y'all like it.

RaZoR LeAf
16th November 2004, 10:39 AM
Team Team and the Mysterious Device

Team Team, a Team of small Teams pushed togther into one bigger Team. They are barely known, but in recent moment have suddenly become very well known due to their obtaining of a Mysterious Device. The indentity of this device? It is known as the Plot Device, designed to move stories along and create interesting and original things. The only problem is that the Plot Device isn't working leaving, stale and unoriginal crap everywhere, and causing random things to appear when you least or more important do expect them. Such is the reason Team Team want to get it fixed, in the hope they will get an original and interesting adventure to go on, and a better name than just Team Team.

Team Team discover that the Plot Device is leaking, causing normally short plots to be elongated with totally rubbish. It because of this that the green sponges of Natukett have absolutely no importance in this RPG but they've ended up stuck to the hats of Team Team grunts. Team Team realise that by capturing a Legendary pokemon that can restore power to the Plot Device. Despite being inept and useless they grab Rayquazza with ease, suffering no damage and easily capturing the pokemon in a cardboard box with a pokeball painted on the side.

The life span of the green Madagascan sponge is only a few days, so Team Team grunts are constantly cleaning their hats. They clean them using rare tazmanian fuzzy brown leeches, which aren't fuzzy, aren't brown and are as common as buck toothed gophers are in the southern parts of Antartica on a hot day.

With Rayquzza gone, and the Plot Device still leaking it's down to a bunch of able bodied teenages; who up until this point have had no reason to be mentioned or even thought about; to rescue Rayquazza, fix the Plot Device, beat Team Team and save the Horned Toenail Frog of Mount Wannichekoolala. Did I mention, these kids are really amazing trainers. They've just caught their first six pokemon in the last five minutes and are already capable of beating anyone with them.

--

Yeah seems odd, but this is a take on a humour RPG, where the people in it basically act out the ost over used, godmoding, cliched stuff known to the fan world. Any pokemon? How about a Mewthree? Want to be Psychic? Sure why not. Want to be REALLY weird? Why not give your pokemon amazing moves, but have them completely incapable of performing in battle. Shift between forms of roleplay, use the Plot Device as an excuse to be crazy, heck who knows how the RPG will go, it might end up getting influence from some other RPG. Wat to have a character you're already roleplaying as spill over (without interfereing with that RPG itsel;f, that wouldn't be very nice)? Why not.

Toxicity
16th November 2004, 03:01 PM
OMG...RaZoR LeAf...I could feel how wide the smile on my face was because of its hilarity. I'd join if you ever start it.

Mystic_clown
16th November 2004, 04:00 PM
*falls to the ground laughing* That's pure genius! I'd join in a second.

LilyPichu
17th November 2004, 12:42 PM
'Razor Leaf!'

I joined that a while ago (surely you remember me, no? ._.)

And I say you start it. I would want to join again. XD

Krystalline Kabutops
22nd November 2004, 09:00 PM
Title: Errol's Legacy: Reactivation
Basis: Jak II and 3
Genre: Sci-fi, humor, adventure, possibly romance as well.
Characters needed: Somewhere between 6 and 10 experimented-on teens, captured as children.
Basic Plot:

It has been 20 years since Jak and Daxter saved the world from the Dark Makers and destroyed Errol. Since that time, the world has been peaceful for the most part. With the KG gone and the Metal Heads under control, Haven has actually begun to resemble its name. However, peace makes people careless...

An underground faction, calling themselves The Children of Creation, has stolen specific children off of the streets of Haven, and resumed the Baron's research from the Metal Head Wars, taking it to the next level. Using a newly-discovered type of Eco, called Pure Eco, they have experimented on these children.

Pure Eco is created from bombarding Dark Eco atoms with Light Eco atoms. Its properties are mysterious, the Eco itself is transparent, and it's hazardous to handle without certain equipment. Knowing this, TCC has injected it into their subjects numerous times. Every time, no noticeable effect has occured.

Five years to the day after the children were first captured, TCC's facility is raided by the Haven Enforcers. In the confusion, the children (now teenagers) awaken to find themselves altered by the latest experiment. Knowing that if they are discovered, they quietly escape amid the chaos.

You are one of those children. Titanic events are occuring, and the fate of the planet is once again at stake. With Jak having been killed under mysterious circumstances years before, there is no one who can save the planet. That is, no one the planet knows of...

With Errol's death and the Dark Makers' destruction coming into question after all these years, it will truly take a miracle to resolve all the unanswered questions and save the planet. Are you up to the challenge?

Bamm
26th November 2004, 09:18 AM
SIGN-ME UP! I *HEART* the Jak Trilogy... I would sign in an instant. I was thinking of starting one, but I got grounded...good luck!

Mystic_clown
4th December 2004, 07:52 PM
Title: undecided
Basis: from my own sick in-need-of-therapy mind
Genre: Action, Drama, some comedy and romance
Characters needed: Humans, demons and angels.
Basic Plot:

Ever since then dawn of time they were enemies.
Ever since the human race was born, they’ve been planning to destroy eachother.
Ever since the birth of civilisation, they have trained vast armies to destroy eachother.

They are the angels of Heaven and the demons of Hell.

Ever since the beginning, these two sides have been plotting their own destruction. Creating weapons to destroy eachother and training soldiers for combat. But, these two powers have never engaged in combat.

Until now…

The year 2005. A beam of light shot down from the sky, striking the centre of Manhatten. Every building within 15 meters of the blast were reduced to rubble and many lives were lost. The beam was an angel attack on Hell. However, things didn’t go as planned. The beam created a hole between Earth and Hell and after the dust settled, demon spawn from the depths of Hell to wreck havoc among the humans. It wasn’t long before the angels and demons faced eachother in combat. Both sides suffered many losses, but it was the human race who suffered the most.

Five years later, the entire world is at ruin. The war between angels and demons continues and what’s left of the human race has gone into hiding. Some forming small communities among the ruins while the rest are scattered. If humanity has any chance of survival, this war must come to an end. But the war shows no signs of ending and who could possibly stop a war that has been in the making since the dawn of time? Will this war ever come to a close? Or will it mean the end for mankind and the Earth itself? Only time itself has the answers, and it is time they were revealed.

Haruko
5th December 2004, 12:38 PM
Title: Digimon:¤Spectral Rebirth¤
Basis: Digimon:Spectral[An RPG I had a while ago], Digimon Tamers, and some other RPG's that never made it.
Genre: Action, adventure...a little bit of everything.
Characters needed: 10 Humans, 1 evil with the Crest of Hope/Element of Darkness. I might allow 2 people to play Nuitmon's servants, Aikimon and Narcissmon.
Basic Plot:

Digimon: Spectral Rebirth

"The Spectal Lights will save the Digital World as to where darkness accelerates in the other world."

A prophecy passed down from rulers of the Digital World, from the Goddess digimon of Twilight and Space-Anochecermon and Spaziomon respectivly to the Celestials that rule the digital world today-Seraphimon of Justice, Orphanimon of Love and Cherubimon of Wisom, no one has really ever understood it until the digital world started to see it's darker days.

It all started when the two Goddesses of Twilight and Space created the digital world, Anochecermon creating the land and digimon, while Spaziomon created law and time. Aswell, both of them created the elements that existed on the digital plane- Fire, Water, Nature, Wind, Light, Darkness, Thunder, Metal, Ice and Earth - which helped create power in the world. They then, in their final moments of life before death, created the prophecy of Spectral and 4 digimon of the seasons. Inviernomon of Winter, Printempsmon of Spring, Fiammamon of Summer and Automnemon of Autumn.

These digimon were left with a great load of responsibility once the Goddesses died. Anochecermon, while creating the digimon, accidently created a Viral Digimon named Nuitmon, who wasn't like the Virus-Data-Vaccine types known. This digimon laid dormant untill the Goddesses died, and then soon promise revenge for creating him as he was. He started to strike in the budding towns and cities of the digital world.

The Seasons, knowing that if they allowed Nuitmon to get his wish, that the digital world would be destroyed. Once knowning that, they choose and evolved 10 digimon that held the elements and specific traits to help them destroy Nuitmon. They were Ancient Greymon of Courage and Fire; Ancient Garurumon of Light; Ancient Irismon of Wind and Love; Ancient Megatheriumon of Friendship and Ice; Ancient Mermaimon of Water and Reliability/Faith; Ancient Trojamon of Nature and Sincerity; Ancient Volcamon of Earth and Kindness; Ancient Wisemon of Steel and Miracles; Ancient Sphinxmon of Darkness and Hope; and Ancient Beetlemon of Thunder and Knowlege.

These digimon and the seasons fought against Nuitmon with all of their power, and finally were able to beat him, sealing his Digitama in a temple deep into the digital worlds mantle. With that, the Digital World was rid of their plague of evil....but the seasons and 10 Ancient digimon were dieing, having used all of their power to seal away Nuitmon's digitama. The seasons, as a last act, created the 3 Celestials of Love, Wisdom and Justice while the Ancient digimon created 10 Digitama-like crests of their elements and traits. With that, the Seasons died, having their digitama and power sealed away in 4 temples to help keep the balance of the seasons with the digital world, while the 10 Ancients died..leaving no digitama, but a promise to return as reincarnates incase of another evil plague.

Present Day Digital world

It's been a long time since the fight with Nuitmon, and the Celestials have been able to maintain peace in the digital world for centuries. The prophecy still stood, one that confused the Celestials. However, the prophecy would come in play soon, as Nuitmon was slowly hatching and awakening, breaking the seal that the Ancients put on him and slowly striking fear into digimon who were only told about Nuitmon in legends. The Celestials knew it was time to call upon the Ancients' reincarnations and the digitama-crests the Ancients left. They created cellphone like Digivices, the D-Saves, that could hold the digitama's data and do numerous amount of things.

This came just in time, as Nuitmon escaped from his temple below and created a palace up above. Hopeing to start chaos, he created 2 digimon..Aikimon and Narcissmon. These digimon did, infact, help to start chaos..and did something the Celestials fought against and lost their lives after. They stole the Darkness/Hope's D-Save and were able to find it's matching Digitama. With it, Nuitmon corrupted the crest, therefore hoping for a 3rd servant..a human.

The Celestials, however, right when they were going to die and they were doing steal the D-Saves, were able to send off all but one D-Save. With that, the celestials died and Nuitmon started to, again, strike.

Present day Earth

It's spring break 2005 in Tokyo, Japan, and you're a average teenager. Unlike others though, you find yourself bored, with nothing to do or whatever there is to do-it doesn't strike intrest in you. You feel as if something is looming, but your not sure what. What you don't know is that you're a reincarnate of one of the 10 Ancients, selected to help the digital world be freed of evil if it were ever to arise.

Surpisingly, you decide to head to the nearby library, and with whatever mode of transportation, you arrive there. You see 8 other kids there aswell, all who seem familiar to you-even if you don't know them. You make your way to the Library's computers to sign on, and once you do, the screen goes blank and a 9 colored surges of electircity follow from the socket and into the computers, sending a blinding, colored light of the element/crest the human at the computer terminal was designed to, and the light sent the 9 to the Digital world.

..While the one of Darkness, the reincarnate of Ancient Sphinxmon, is taken by Nuitmon into the digital world, and possess' him to do his willing. Defeat the reincarnates of the other Ancients and take their power for Nuitmon.

So you wake up, confused and startled, wondering where you are and why you came there. Infront of you is a creature who introduces themselves as your partner digimon, and tell you why you're there[ofcourse, leaving out the part that they're reincarnates. That'll work into the storyline later on]. They hand you your destined D-Save, and tell you to regather with the others in your group and that to defend yourselves, intimes of where they can't, you possess spells of your element.

So you and your digimon gather with the rest of the group and head off to the next town...

End Plot

Here we go...it's a mixture of a few Digimon RPG's that I wrote up and never used, or used and it never progressed to the end. Here are the elements, etc..

Elements/Crest
[b]Fire/Courage[Reincarnate of Ancient Greymon-Reserved for The Muffin Man]
Ice/Friendship[Reincarnate of Ancient Megatheriumon]
Wind/Love[Reincarnate of Ancient Irismon]
Nature/Sincerity[Reincarnate of Ancient Trojamon-Reserved for Kikyo]
Light/Light[Reincarnate of Ancient Garurumon-Hoshi Sawatari/PolHaruko-san]
Earth/Kindness[Reincarnate of Ancient Volcamon]
Water/Reliability[Reincarnate of Ancient Mermaimon-Reserved for Linc]
Metal/Miracles[Reincarnate of Ancient Wisemon-Reserved for Roy Karrde]
Thunder/Knowledge[Reincarnate of Ancient Beetlemon]

Currently possessed by Nuitmon
Darkness/Hope[Reincarnate of Ancient Sphinxmon]

Other things

D-Save: The digivice of the chosen children, this cellphone like D-Save can hold the digitama-crest that you're destined to, has a holographic map of the Digital world, a personal Digi-dex and can act as a cellphone to communicate with the other chosen children. The design pictures are attached to this post.[I'll attach them to the signup topic]

Spells: To protect a chosen child when their partner isn't able to, these spells are of the element that they're destined to. Their power range can go to small with no consequences to big with major consequences.

Armor Evolution: Can be used once you obtained your digitama, it only uses the element section of the tama and not the crest. Using it with a digimon enables this digivolution, allowing them to evolve to a Champion like level with stronger powers.

Biomerge Evolution: Uses the digitama's full power with the crest and element, it allows the digimon and human destined to evolve into a Mega stage with more power than a normal mega. However, it's only activated with Chosen Child shows their trait more than other traits..so it isn't an instant thing.[Light, however, has to show caring about the other destined without being mean or rude. Miracles has to do about the same thing, or show a great sence of Justice. *shrugs*]

Okk..I'll be allowing reserves..Hopefully this will get a good response.
[Good thing I save everything on Wordpad before I post it.;)]

The Muffin Man
5th December 2004, 05:36 PM

The Muffin Man
5th December 2004, 06:31 PM
That sounds pretty cool. I guess save me Fire? I'd say Water but then Tyrannomon and the like...:P Stupid betamon...

Title: Metal Gear Solid: Operation: Rebirth
Basis: Metal Gear Solid
Genre: Sci-fi, action/adventure, tactical espionage
Characters needed: About 5-9 teen-adults who have been 'selected' to work alongside Solid Snake.
Basic Plot:

It's been 3 years since the events of Metal Gear Solid 2. It's now 2010. Solid Snake is almost 40, but Roy Campbell is conducting his LAST mission...

Snake, however, is a bit less-than-ready to comply. Supposedly Liquid Snake has been cloned. Only so efficiently, he believes he IS Liquid Snake. As is his style, he's wasted no time in gathering up another group of FOXHOUND recruits.

You are either Snake(myself) or another agent, following in the same codename footsteps as Snake himself, and attempting to find, and disband/destroy the new FOXHOUND, and quell any threat of a new Metal Gear before it gets out of hand...

Outlaw JT
5th December 2004, 08:55 PM
I am officially putting this thread on notice! Sometime between Xmas and the New Year I will be closing and reposting this topic with updated rules and regs. It has become entirely too large and many of it's pages are filled with woefully outdated posts. Any ideas you still have in here that you want but haven't saved elsewhere? Do it now because they will not be saved. When I post the new topic I will be deleting this one and everything in it! Think of it as an RPG Forum pruning. You have all been warned!

Your Friendly neighborhood Lawgiver,
OutlawJT

The Muffin Man
5th December 2004, 09:41 PM
I am officially putting this thread on notice! Sometime between Xmas and the New Year I will be closing and reposting this topic with updated rules and regs. It has become entirely too large and many of it's pages are filled with woefully outdated posts. Any ideas you still have in here that you want but haven't saved elsewhere? Do it now because they will not be saved. When I post the new topic I will be deleting this one and everything in it! Think of it as an RPG Forum pruning. You have all been warned!

Your Friendly neighborhood Lawgiver,
OutlawJT

SHHH! Don't say that!! I said the SAME thing like 10 pages back, and I got demodded around the same time I planned on doing so.

I say Archive it though. As the last standing memorial to Ginger Cat.

And gimme a heads up when you send it, JT. I wanna grab my MGS RPG if I didn't start it by then.

Toxicity
5th December 2004, 10:24 PM
PoLHaruko-san: That looks good. Mind if I take Nature/Sincerity? (even if I am breaking my good ol' tradition of Ice)

Linc
6th December 2004, 07:03 AM
PolHaruko-san: Souns great! Reserve me a spot for Water/Reliability!

Omega Magnum
7th December 2004, 02:38 PM
Tentative title: Mortal Kombat: The Last Beginning
Genre: Fighting, Sci-fi
Basis: Mortal Kombat games/movies
Characters Needed: some evil some good doesn’t matter how many
Basic plot: Liu Kang is dead. Killed by the Members of The Deadly Alliance, Shang Tsung and Quan Chi, who for some time now have been thought to be dead. The World was at peace. Until a deadly Power took control of Outworld. Kano the Soul survivor of the Black Dragon Clan and Mavado, of the Red Dragon Clan, who for years were enemies… made an alliance they ruled over Outworld for many years constantly planning their attack on Earth-Realm. The Elder gods had always hoped that after the Deadly Alliance the world would be safe. Now with a new threat on the horizon the Elder gods need to call on a new band of fighters… for the next… MORTAL KOMBAT.

End plot

You are one of these new chosen fighters, who are unbeknownst to the power within you. Raiden the god of Thunder has relinquished his seat as an elder god to train you. You will be contacted through a dream state and hopefully will except the duties of a mortal Kombat contestant.

Outlaw JT
4th January 2005, 12:00 PM
As of now I am officially closing this thread. I will leave it stickied through January but at the end of the month I will be deleting the whole thing. If you still need to grab some of your old ideas from it, now is the time to do it.