PDA

View Full Version : [Poll] PKMN Breeder wants to *battle!*

Anita
4th July 2003, 07:39 PM
Today I was looking at a list of trainer sprites, and a question came to mind. In the pokemon games, what was always inevitable on Routes was.. the trainers.
There's always new types, and they all use different types of pokemon.

So if you were in the pokemon world, on a route, as a trainer.. what type would you be? And why?

Me? After long deliberation (about ten seconds) I've decided I'd be a pokemon breeder. Because lately I've really gotten into pokeblocks, contests, and breeding pokemon, especially absols. I have a whole family of absols. ^^ *shows her photo album around.*
*cough* So yeah. ^^'

Ally
4th July 2003, 08:02 PM
After a truely long thought process. . I've finally landed with one that fits most of my split personalities the best. . a Lass.

Not because of anything worth while~ I just like cute pokemon. ^^ And you know there's some cute pokemon that can pack quite a punch. . But yeah, definately, I love cute pokemon more than most things. . and I would take care of them a bunch. Lass just. . fits. Better than a Beauty, anyway. ^^'

She_wolf_warrior
4th July 2003, 08:35 PM
Even though I like to show(and breed if i'm bored), I have 2 choices

Dragontrainer

I've almost completed a team of Dragon types for the battle tower ever since I got my Salamence. Anyways, I seem to have a bit of a liking to them

CoolTrainer(F)

Ok, for cooltrainer it varies. But they have fewer pokes and seem to be quite strong

Misty
4th July 2003, 08:38 PM
I'd be the Champion X)

soggy_cardboard
5th July 2003, 04:17 AM
pokemainic !

and have 6 Spinda!

ILikePokemonP
5th July 2003, 05:48 AM
I'd be a youngster. You can think about shorts all day :D

UmbreonCurse
5th July 2003, 11:57 AM
A breeder, probably on a bridge..or near the desert.

Crystal Mew
5th July 2003, 12:02 PM
I'd probably be like Beauty Samantha....hehehe => there is a trainer like that...so why not? :P

aragornbird
5th July 2003, 12:06 PM
BIRD KEEPER! Yeah!

Birds rock, they rule, they pwn! And I'll stand on top of a tree and when I see another trainer I'll jump down and battle them with my Swellow, Pidgeot, Skarmory and Altaria. Too bad regular trainers can't get legendaries.

Chicoslavocia's Revenge
5th July 2003, 02:08 PM
Mwahaha, I'd be Fearow Trainer Chico... *cough*

Uh, I'd probably be a member of Team Aqua or Magma, depending on which one was the bad guys... I'd be Aqua/Magma Grunt Nyro*, and I would hack into the game code to give me Fearow!!! AHHH, FEEL THE MIGHTY POWER OF FEAROW!! IT RUSHES THROUGH MY SOUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~ You can tell who my favorite Pokemon is, ne?

^^ But, yeah... My personality type best fits with one of the bad teams, or maybe Wally. Yeah, I'd be Wally Trainer Nyroeon* ^^

~Chico

* Nyro/Nyroeon is much easier to go by then Chicoslavocia's Revenge, so dont blame me =P

Knux
5th July 2003, 02:54 PM
I'm already in R/S, in Wattson's gym. I'm Guitarist Shawn. :D Which I'd be for real too, sans the mohawk.

And I'd wear a shirt.

EDIT: And of course, the fact that guitarists tend to wield electrics - my favorite type - helps my choice.

Dragon_Claw
5th July 2003, 03:17 PM
Dunno. Would be a bug catcher, but they look geeky, so i'll pass. Maybe I would be PkMn trainer.

Tyler and Hobbes
5th July 2003, 03:39 PM
I'd either be a Aqua grunt or a gym leader because my team consist of Darks and waters. Murky water gym reigns!

Toxicity
5th July 2003, 03:42 PM
I'd like to be a female Psychic. x) *pets Espeon on Crystal* I'd probably appear near a lake, or where it rains...

Silver Ledian
5th July 2003, 06:52 PM
Naturally I'd like to be a Gym Leader but you don't really find them on routes so I'll answer the poll properly ;)

I haven't thought long and hard really, but I've thought about it a couple of times before and the name that always appeals to me is Cooltrainer. Cooltrainers just always have good pokémon and strong ones at that too. There aren't many pokémo belonging to Cooltrainers that I don't like...and their clothes look cool too, so I'd say a Cooltrainer ;)

PS: Sam = Beautiful Beauty ^_^

Matt
5th July 2003, 07:35 PM
I think I would want to be a Psychic thingy 8D. I like psychic pokemon so it's only best :}. Um.. yeah... if there were anything for Dark pokemon I would want to be that and stuff :). So yeah :O It's too bad I couldn't be a gym leader :(. If I could I would be a psychic or dark gym leader, but that's not on topic :>

Wild Female Machoke
5th July 2003, 07:42 PM
Me? I would probably be a Battle Girl since I like Fighting-types. XD You might find me training in the mountains and forests with my prized fighters, especially my Machoke(F).

Katie
5th July 2003, 09:34 PM

I haven't played the games in a long time, but if I remember correctly... there was a fire breather or something? I dunno,they always had fire pokemon, and, you know, fire pokemon kick @ss ^_^ or maybe beauty katie :o cuz I'm so hot :> *cough* :wave:

~Katie

Real One Barunson
5th July 2003, 09:50 PM
A maniac who sleeps in a comfy sleeping bag hung like a cocoon, I trains 1 psychic 2 ghosts and 1 dark types and hides in a long corridor with the Trick House music playing and the corridor full of obstacles and distractions and puzzles, after you get 300 metres into the corridor you get to eat tasty bread and wine then you battle me. If you win you get a pink hat and you are catapulted out but you land on a field of cotton with 250 swablus and 30 Altarias :). You can challenge me every day but if your Pokémon are leveled up more mine are too and you get different prizes other than a pink hat.