PDA

View Full Version : AB's Request Corner

aragornbird
4th July 2003, 09:45 PM
Well, with all these requests threads in here, I decided to start one of my own since I have nothing better to do.

I'll draw you a small image that you can place in your sig or where ever, most preferrably Pokemon related. It can be one of the following:

1. Standard image of a single Pokemon.
2. A banner containing your Pokemon team
3. A 1 on 1 battle (you can choose what Pokemon and which attacks they'll use)
4. Baby Pokemon (e.g. baby Charizard, baby Umbreon etc.)
5. Pokemon plushies

They'll be sketched in pencil then scanned on to the computer and colored in Photoshop. Please allow 1 hour to a couple of days for your request to be completed.

Also, make sure you save it on to your hard drive, mine will get too cluttered if I have too many images and I'll be forced to delete some.

Here's a sample image, it's not really that great since it only took 20 minutes, but it's an example of what a baby Pokemon looks like.

Okay, that's about it...:D

[attachment deleted by admin]

SmearGal
4th July 2003, 09:55 PM
IMAIMASHII NO KIMORI! Lol, ignore that.

Will you please draw me a baby Smeargle? Your baby Articuno is simply KAWAII! *glomps it*

Thanks!

~Smear

aragornbird
4th July 2003, 10:40 PM
Well, that didn't take very long, here you go, SmaerGal!

Geofree
4th July 2003, 11:13 PM
WOW! Simply WOW! :o Those pictures are amazing! I love your style, the baby theme looks great! :D I was wondering, just to be a little bit different, if you could draw a Geofree (Butterfree with Geodude arms hybrid) performing a rock throw. He should look all angry and ready for battle. Thanks heaps if you could do that! :)

Interpol HQ
4th July 2003, 11:13 PM
Wow! These are really nice pictures. Could i get a picture of Tauros please. Thnx in advance!

Katie
5th July 2003, 12:28 AM
that's the cutest articuno I've ever seen! *huggles it* ^_^
well this isn't one of the choices, but do you think you could try drawing a charizard/houndoom hybrid for me? I would love you to pieces if you could XD;;
but if not, I guess just a baby houndoom :'< [/bad attempt at being pathetic] ^^;
thanks so much! and whichever picture you do draw for me, could I put it in my webshots album, please? :) I'd give you full credit for drawing it, of course!

~Katie

Bjarni Haraldur Sigfússon
5th July 2003, 07:36 AM
I like both of them, yes I do!

Shining Kabutops
5th July 2003, 08:09 AM
Wow, they're great! I love your style! *two thumbs up!* I hope to see more of your work :D

Hexae
5th July 2003, 09:18 AM
Could you please draw me a baby lugia flying beneath her mother? Your art is amazing! It looks very professionally coloured (and drawn!). :wave:

CobaltDragon
5th July 2003, 10:59 AM
Wow!! You're Art is incredible!!! I can't believe you done that excellent baby Articuno in 20 minutes!! Can you draw me a Cleffa with a Baby Tropius please? Thanks in advance! ^__^

*Murkrow
5th July 2003, 11:18 AM
*Mouth drops*
Those pictures are amazing! Um, I'm kinda stuck between requests..
*Ponders*
Um, if possible could you do a Sneasel with a baby Sneasel?
If not, then just a baby Sneasel would be fine.
Thanks in advance^_^

Dragonfree
5th July 2003, 12:32 PM
Wow! Um... can you do a baby Scyther?

Bjarni Haraldur Sigfússon
5th July 2003, 12:40 PM
I would like one baby-Magikarp! And baby Tentacool, thanks alot!

Jay
5th July 2003, 12:49 PM
*Counts* 8 requests. That was fairly quick.

I don't like to put strain on people like some others do, and doing my request is TOTALLY optional; out of everyone's I don't mind if this request doesn't get done. I'm just looking for a picture for my adopted Golem, Akaiou. One catch, he's red (yes, all red, with different shades where appropriate). If it happens to get done, can I get your permission to post it on my adoptees site? Full credit to you of course.

This may be a little too complex with the red shading, and like I said it's totally optional. Thanks and keep up the great work.

aragornbird
5th July 2003, 02:06 PM
Okay, here you go, Geofree, please reply so I know you've accepted it.

Jay, did you mean the different rocks on the Golem's body are different shades of red?

Jay
5th July 2003, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by aragornbird

Jay, did you mean the different rocks on the Golem's body are different shades of red?

Basically everything is red on him (except the claws; they're white obviously). I'll try to be specific.

Depending on where you want light to emit on the Golem (obviously it will be darker underneath him due to the shade) will determine the colour of the rocks, so it should be a different shade of red all around due to the lighting. But the colour of the rocks are all the same. The head, arms and legs of the Golem are of a slightly brighter red than the rocks (more pinkish, but still classified as red). Hopefully the colour coding will help somewhat:

Colour of the rocks (Crimson)
Colour of the head, arms and legs

I hope I didn't make that complicated, and if it is then thanks very much for considering anyway. :)

Wow, I might add you did a fantastic job on Geofree :O He looks very mean. Awesome.

UmbreonCurse
5th July 2003, 04:15 PM
O_O Wow. That's AWESOME. May I just have a banner of my team (as shown in my sig) please? I'd also like a blue lightning-ish background and "Team Duat" in a nice looking text (don't really care what..something kinda elegant..)
I'm in no hurry..take your time...

Meowth_Kitten
5th July 2003, 05:35 PM
My goodness... Those are the cutest baby Pokemon I have ever seen. And the Articuno just looks so real, almost like its an actual species. Great work!

I have a request, but I'm like Jay, I totally understand if you cannot complete it. If at all possible, I would love to see a group picture of a few of my adopted Pokemon. The first is an Umbreon with crystal blue eyes rather than red. He has a tuft of fur on the top of his head that stands somewhat straight up in the air because it is spikey, while some strands of fur hang down into his blue eyes. The second is a blue Dragonite. He also has crystal blue eyes. Third, a black Espeon which red eyes and red jewl. And finally, a little Dratini with wings. Her wings are pretty much the same as an Articuno's wings; feathery and blue-ish white in color.

If you can draw these four special Pokemon for me, I would really appreciate it. I don't really care for it being a banner or anything like, just namely a group photo. It sounds like a tough request to me, I probably wouldn't be able to do it, but you probably could. If you can, I totally understand and wish you good luck with all of your other requests. =) Thanks!

SmearGal
5th July 2003, 07:16 PM
Ooops! Sorry I couldn't respond sooner! July 4th, and all...ROFL, you know how it is...

Anyway, thank you sooooo much!! ^-^';; The Baby-Smeargle is absolutely KAWAII!! Thankies Thankies Thankies!!! *huggles it* You get a cookie! *hands AB a big chocolate chip cookie*

~Smear

Geofree
5th July 2003, 08:02 PM
:o That's fantastic! Exactly what I wanted! :o Thanks heaps for that AB, you've got incredible talent! Thanks again, :wave:

Tyler and Hobbes
5th July 2003, 08:05 PM
Can I have a banner with my team of Vigoroth, Porygon 2, Regice,Granbull, Noctowl, and Hitmonlee, with fire as the backround and on top, In big green writing, Adgid's Army, sorry if it sounds to complex.

Shadow Trainer Ash
5th July 2003, 09:01 PM
May I please have a baby Umbreon playing with a butterfly? I understand clearly if you can't finish the request, but if you do, I'll make you a graphic or something if you wish. ^^; Kinda like an exchange in order from your time. Thanks again!

aragornbird
5th July 2003, 10:15 PM
MOOO!!! Me am Tauros! Me am for the Legendary Himo!

Hehe, all of these requests sound like fun, I can't wait to get to them! :D

Gengar's Shadow
6th July 2003, 11:52 AM
See in my sig the banner that says 'Battousai'? Can you draw him? if that picture isnt good for the drawing, u can search for 'Rurouni Kenshin pics' on google or something. If oyu cant do that, do this:

A baby Gengar and a Baby Kabutops doing a little sparring stuff. Water Gun Kabutops, SMALL Shadow Ball Gengy. :33

Fai D. Flowright
6th July 2003, 12:38 PM
Before I post my entire request, CAN you do a family pic of all the Eeveelutions together. If you can do this, I'll post more of the specific stuff. (colors and moves they are using)

Interpol HQ
6th July 2003, 03:56 PM
Wow! That is really good! Thank you very much!! *runs off to brag about his new Tauros*

Umbry Ashley
6th July 2003, 06:43 PM
wooooooooooowww can I have umbreon and dragonite fighting??umbreon attacking with shadow ball and dragonite with ice beam?thanks a lot!!

Jeffery Mewtamer
6th July 2003, 07:50 PM
1 on 1 battle
A male pikachu vs. a female pikachu
Both using Thunderbeam(a fanmade attack basicly a electric hyper beam) with the attacks colliding in the middle of the battle fleid

aragornbird
6th July 2003, 10:16 PM
Oh, sorry, for the delay, but I had to go to a Sunday class for SAT prep. Here's the recently completed "Charidoom" for ummm.....ACK! I forgot...so many people....it's dizzifying!!! :P

Anyways, some extra notes:

Gengar's Shadow: Well, it's not on my list, but I'll make an exception this time, since Rurouni Kenshin is one of my favorite anime series! :D

Whiteangel: YES, I can do the Eeveelutions :yes:

Okay, that's all...

Katie
6th July 2003, 10:38 PM
Here's the recently completed "Charidoom" for ummm.....ACK! I forgot...so many people....it's dizzifying!!! :P
that would be me who requested it :P
*click*:o he looks so cool! I really like the face, and the fire. and the shading is just... wow. he looks absolutely perfect, thank you so much! *hug*^_^

~Katie

Fai D. Flowright
6th July 2003, 10:51 PM
Thanks alot! I know it's alot, but I like your artwork and I think it will come out a master piece.

Here are the specifics:

Eevee: Normal
Vaporeon: A SLIGHTLY deeper shade of blue for his main body.
Jolteon: Dirty Yellow, close to what's in the attachment below.
Flareon: So that he looks pretty close to the attachment below.
Espeon: An Ocean blue gem and a tuft of hair on it's head that looks like the tuft on the Pichu that Lightning used to have in his sig.
Umbreon: The rings on him should be this color.http://www.psypoke.org/dex/shiny/342.gif

The second thing is having them all doing a move.

Eevee: Quick Attack (is not a nessecity)
Vaporeon: Firing Water Gun
Jolteon: Dropping a Thunderbolt
Flareon: Kicking back Ember (face should still be seen, more of a profile view would be best, IMO)
Espeon: Creating a Shadow Ball
Umbreon: Lunging to Bite (is not a nessecity)

If you can do that for me, I shall praise you forever!
If not, I understand. It's a lot to ask for, I have confidence that you will pass with flying colors. Just remember, a FAMILY PHOTO, not individual pics of each. That's what some people have done when I ask for this. v_v; Thanks to the extremes in advance!

Bye! ^_^

P.S. - Thanks Again!

ShadowSquirrel
7th July 2003, 03:10 PM
your pictures are simply stunning. Hope you aren't too swamped with requests, but could I get a picture of a milotic doing water pulse?

Yumemiru
7th July 2003, 03:44 PM
Wow. Just... wow. Your artwork is simply stunning.

I have a request of my own now. I know I'm on the far end of the list, but I don't mind.

A Rapidash in 'alert' stance with her baby Ponyta shyly hiding behind her (yet still visible). I want the Ponyta to be albino. Use your own judgement on how the coloring should work. Dark/evening setting. Thank you in advance.

aragornbird
7th July 2003, 08:32 PM
CALLING HEXAE! CALLING HEXAE!

Come and get your new Lugia pic!

Oh yeah, Whiteangel, you keep referring to an attachment, but I can't see any....

Dragonfree
7th July 2003, 08:45 PM
:o That baby lugia is CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fai D. Flowright
7th July 2003, 09:47 PM
*teardrops* Yeah! That would be my fault. I completely for got to attach it in the first place. Here it is.

Hexae
7th July 2003, 09:50 PM
Thank you so much aragornbird, I love it! It's so kawaii. :D I envy your talent.. o_o hehe..

aragornbird
7th July 2003, 10:33 PM
OKay, another request done before I go to bed, this is the Cleffa and baby Tropius as requested by Cobalt, I think...

Well, anyways, it's here...:D

CobaltDragon
7th July 2003, 11:58 PM
Yep, it was requested by me and..............thaaaaaaanks ^____^ its so KAWAII!!! You rock!!! thanks!! I love it!!

Wild Female Machoke
8th July 2003, 02:55 PM
I have a request too:

Please draw me a Machop enjoying a tray of sushi. She should sit in the grass with the tray in her lap and licking her chops. She should be using chopsticks too. :D

or

Draw me a Hitmontop enjoying an ice cream cone on a sunny day

Either one is fine with me. ^^;;

Cheesey
8th July 2003, 03:03 PM
Wow... Your artowrk is simply spectacular... Could I please please have a baby Swablu? Thank you very much :D

aragornbird
8th July 2003, 05:49 PM
Okay, the newest finished request is a pic of Sneasel and Baby Sneasel for Sneasel Obsessive. :yes:

aragornbird
8th July 2003, 06:27 PM
And here's another one done, this is a Baby Scyther as requested by Dragonfree.

And I might even have time today to complete another request...

Dragonfree
8th July 2003, 06:35 PM
W.
O.
W.

That is so cool. You are incredibly good! Can I ask for another request later?

Angel Blossom
8th July 2003, 08:02 PM
Hi! You're really talented! I love all of your pictures, they're nicely colored and drawn. Since I like your art so much, I was wondering if you could draw me a picture. ^^' If it's too much, you don't need to do it!

I want a picture of my Adopted Pokemon, so..

Could you make a picture of a Mareep, Pikachu, and Azurill playing hapilly with a beachball (just kicking it around, lol), while a Vulpix, Poochyena and a Cubone watch from the side? ^_^" I'd like the Vulpix sitting down, lol. (BTW, the Vulpix, Azurill & Cubone are girls, so try to give them a girl-ish look. Maybe not too girly for the Cubone, but.. yeah. :P)

Thanks!! ^_^

aragornbird
8th July 2003, 10:59 PM
Okay, last one for today then it's bedtime!

Um, this one is for Bjarni, but he's no longer here....real shame it is....but hopefully he'll see it one day, but anyways, if you wanna see what he requested. It's a baby Magikarp and baby Tentacool.

And yes, Dragonfree, you can request another one later.

*Murkrow
9th July 2003, 04:33 AM
Awwwww, thats so cute^_^
*Hugs picture and AB*
Thanks for that!;)

aragornbird
9th July 2003, 11:12 PM
OKay, sorry for the delay, but here's the red Golem for Jay...

Yay, that rhymed! :D

Jay
10th July 2003, 12:44 PM
Wow wow.

That's incredible. I love it, thanks sooo much. :)

Meganium
10th July 2003, 05:17 PM
OMG You Are Simple Amazing I Love Your Artwork Its Awesome. Purely Amazing,

Could I have a Picture of a baby eevee family its a lot i understand if you dont have time. Thanx.

Thy
10th July 2003, 06:14 PM
Could you do a picture of a baby Kanagaskhan playing in some grass with a baby Persian (not a Meowth, just a little cute Persian). I don't care how they are playing (rolling around, running, etc.)

Your work is simply amazing. You should do work for graphic companies. Every website uses computer made graphics. Handdrawn gives the website a more real sense to it. Someone took the time to draw an image for this website. Computers might be great, but nothing beats the real thing.

aragornbird
10th July 2003, 10:52 PM
EXTRA! EXTRA! READ ALL ABOUT IT!

UmbreonCurse recieves a new team banner! More details below!

Oh yeah, BTW:

Meganium: When you say baby eevee family, did you mean a baby Eevee and it's parents?

Thy: Thanks a lot! You are very insightful! :D

Meganium
10th July 2003, 11:17 PM
No Baby Eevee Baby Flareon Baby Vapoereon Baby Jolteon Baby Espeon Baby Umbreon

Eevee Forever
10th July 2003, 11:47 PM
Awww, I just adore your artwork! ^.^ I agree with Meganium, I too would love to see some baby Eeveelutions! ^.~

Umbry Ashley
11th July 2003, 11:23 AM
I don´t want to bother u,but...I think u forgot my request..

aragornbird
11th July 2003, 12:05 PM
Actually, I didn't, you see...

I just finished UmbeonCurses's team banner, and now I'm doing Meowth Kitten's picture. I still have about 3 or so other people to do before I get to yours.

I'm going in order from the beginning of this topic, sorry, to everyone, if I'm taking too long. I'm not a drawing machine, so be patient, okay? :D

aragornbird
12th July 2003, 11:14 PM
Oh, so sorry about not being able to post anything, I was mostly exercising. Gotta stay fit, ya know?

Anyways, I hope I'm not bothering anybody by only posting one request a day, these pictures with multiple Pokemon take much longer to finish.

Here's Meowth Kitten's Adopted Pokemon!

:wave:

Meowth_Kitten
13th July 2003, 04:01 PM
Ooooh they are soooo cute! Thank you so very much! I love it! The Dragonite looks amazing and so friendly! I especially like how you made the Espeon so feline-like; exactly how I think of it. The Umbreon looks great, the eye color is perfect! And I love the little tuft of hair. The little Dratini is also just so hugable and cute. I just don't know how to really say thanks. I really appreciate you drawing this for me, it looks brilliant. Thanks a bunch!!

Wolfsong
14th July 2003, 12:29 AM
Wow. Your artwork is amazing. I especially love the pic that you drew for M_K. It looks awesome. I hope yuou arestill taking requests. If so, I would like one of my adopted umbreon Kovu. I would like to have him sitting looking at the viewer. He is also wearing a collar, has a scar cutting down the right side of his face, and has brown eyes. I'll include a brief description of his personality in case it will help you to draw a more accurate icture of him.

Brief description of Kovu

Kovu has a scar cutting down the right side of his face and across his eye. I was the result of a battle with a crazed granbull. People who don't know him are a little nervous when they first see him because the scar makes him look fiercer than he is. Add to the fact, he's a dark type... He is actually a pretty nice guy and enjoys hanging out with his friends.

I hope you can do this, but if you can't then i understand. Thanks either way. Keep up the good work ^^
Edit: fixed color tag XX

aragornbird
15th July 2003, 10:10 PM
Okay, here's another one done, this is a team banner for fireguardian. Yep! :wave:

Stay tuned tommorow for a Baby Umbreon! YAY!

aragornbird
16th July 2003, 05:34 PM
Yep, here it is, the Baby Umbreon playing with a butterfly for Shadow Trainer Ash! Come and get it!

Shadow Trainer Ash
16th July 2003, 07:05 PM
AWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *hugs it to death* THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU *runs off to adore it*

Oh, and like I promised, do you want me to make you a grphic? ^^; It can have anything you want on it

aragornbird
19th July 2003, 09:08 PM
Oh, and like I promised, do you want me to make you a grphic? ^^; It can have anything you want on it

Okay, I hear you were really great at making sig banners. If I draw one and upload it, you think you can do one for me? Thanks! :D

Oh, and sorry, for the long wait. I'm not really good at drawing anime people, but here's Kenshin for the person who requested it....er...sorry, kinda tired now....

Azura Stardust
19th July 2003, 10:22 PM
Strangely he reminds me of Chihiro from Spirited away. I think it's the face structure.

Shadow Trainer Ash
20th July 2003, 01:17 AM
Okay, I hear you were really great at making sig banners. If I draw one and upload it, you think you can do one for me? Thanks! :D

Of course! :D Once you upload it, I'll get to working on it right away.

aragornbird
21st July 2003, 02:16 PM
Of course! Once you upload it, I'll get to working on it right away.

Okay, here it is, my sig pic. Make the background the same as the color scheme (dark brown, light brown, maybe a tint of red and blue), and have the main text say "ARAGORNBIRD" in the same font as yours, but make the text larger. If you could put a secondary text in much smaller font that says "Ferocious Feathered Fiend", that would be great too.

Thanks a bunch! :D

Dragonfree
21st July 2003, 03:02 PM
Um, I have another request... can you do a picture of a Scyther that's flying towards the viewer with its scythe raised? Basically, like it's just about killing you. Please?

Shadow Trainer Ash
21st July 2003, 05:40 PM
Here you go :D I hope you like it! I tried to add in tints of color, but it ended up coming out better this way. If you want it changed, don't fret to tell me ^_^

aragornbird
21st July 2003, 09:42 PM
WOW!! YES!! THANKS SO MUCH! And you did it so quickly too! It's better than I expected! YAY! :D

aragornbird
26th July 2003, 09:31 PM
Okay, so very sorry this took so long, this is a request from Whiteangel (I think), I hope I got your descriptions right! :D

Rambunctious Jamirus
26th July 2003, 09:48 PM
Hehehe...guess who's here?

I love your artwork, aragorn! And, after you're done with everyone else's I was wondering if you could do:

A bird that looks like a Fearow with the long neck, wings, etc. EXCEPT: the head crest is gone and is a smooth head. The feathers of the bird are a metallic blue and kind of shine in the sunlight. Feathers cover the Fearow's legs and look a lot like another pair of wings. The feathers on the legs are also a metallic blue and are a longer than a Fearow's. If you could, have a background of a bunch of rocks since that's where this creature lives. The bird is standing on its legs and has a profile on the face (or you can do it a complete profile if you want) The eyes are gold and the beak is sort of hooked.

If you need anything else, just tell me. Thank you so much in advance!

Fai D. Flowright
26th July 2003, 09:53 PM
Yes! Yes! Yes! That...is sooooo...COOL! Could I ask a tiny favor of you though. I going to be creating a site that is devoted to Eevee and it's evolutions. Could I use this on the site, giving you full credit, of course?