PDA

View Full Version : ~Legendary Heroes: Reborn in the Mist~ (sign-ups)

Toxicity
5th July 2003, 12:14 AM
Basically, this is an RPG that is a sequel to Spirits of Hoenn: Groundon vs Kyogre...which was never finished.

It's been two years ever since Kyogre and Groudon were put back into slumber...and Rayquaza had appearaed to mortals in many an era. Team Magma and Aqua were stopped, but unlike what you've ever thought, Team Rocket was reborn and went under the name Team Giga....and now they try their hardest to find Mewtwo. Lugia, Ho-Oh, and Deoxys for their leader, Giovanni Rocket himself. Celebi, Mew, and Jirachi have realized this, and have with granted permission, given the legendary seven Star Blades to seven new humans, but unlike suspected, one had fallen into the same hands of it two years ago...

Thus, the team of three soon realized this, and have gave in, realizing it would be a good idea for one from the chaos in Hoenn two years ago to help lead the new six to what he/she had been through, to stop these four legends under Giovanni's control of creating chaos across the planet. Some have not taken sides, but have decided in either assisting the seven guardians of the stars, or to attempt to tame one legend for themselves. Who would succeed? Only time has the answer....

Okay...Let's get down to the seven colors of the Star Guardians:
Red-
Blue-Taken by Me
Green-
Violet-
Gold-
Silver-
Crystal-

Sign-up forms:
Name:
Age: (Star Guardians 13-17. If from Spirits of Hoenn, make them 2 years older)
Personality:
Alliance: (Giga, Star Guardians, or Neutral? Star Guardians include color)
Pokemon: (Up to 6. No legendaries.)
Theme Songs: (Up to 5)
Relations:
Other:

My form:
Name: Laura Rider
Appearance: Her eyes are a deep forest green with a faint ring of brown around the pupils, her hair is a deep dark brown, nearly black, with blue streaks dyed into it of a mid-neck length, and her skin is a deeply pale tone...nearly colorless. In height, Laura's around 5'6" and thin, possibly 95 pounds. She's known to wear a long-sleeved black shirt with a symbol similar to the tatoo on the Silent Card from CCS, and black khakis of a length her combat boots are barely visible. She also has a pair of silver-rimmed, elipse lensed, see-through grey tipped glasses with clip-ons and a silver chain necklace with a yin-yang.
Personality: Laura is of a dark personality: depressive, anti-social, serious, and hopeless. She's also calm, despite her moody and paranoid side. She thinks almost everybody hates her, except her pokemon.
Alliance: Star Guardian/Blue. That certain Star Guardian...
Pokemon:
Dragonite-F-Serenity
Espeon-F-Arwen
Umbreon-M-Sephiroth
Ninetales-F-Meilin
Raichu-M-Chester
Victreebel-M-Gaia
Theme Songs:
"Bring Me to Life" by Evanescence
"Easier to Run" by Linkin Park
"The Young and the Hopeless" by Good Charlotte
"Born with Nothing, Die with Everything" by Papa Roach
Relations: None as of yet...
Other: *runs over other in a BMX bike*

Totodile Lover
5th July 2003, 04:10 PM
Tyty GL for aproving my char!!

Name~ Latias
species~Latias
gender~female (:P:P I'll give it a gender!)
appearence~http://www.psypoke.org/dex/shiny/196.gif (shes Special.)
personality~shy a times, but fun loving, out going, and spunky at others, she loves Coffee and Chocolate for some reason.
alliance~ netraul
Theme song~ um Am I suppost to have one? :S
"LifeStyles of the Rich and Famous" GoodCharlotte
"Viva Latina"~ Don't know who this is by, buts its in my lang, so its cool. (lol, I must be the only person to under it XD)
relationships~ nope

*wonders can I have another pokemon char?*

~Mew~

Toxicity
5th July 2003, 04:14 PM
TL: Latias is accpeted. ^_^ Sure, I'll let you have another.

Mystic_clown
5th July 2003, 04:46 PM
Name: Gallhint
Appearance: He has shoulder length blonde hair and green eyes. He wears a white and blue striped shirt, a dark blue vest, white pants, black shoes and a red bandana. His clothes are a bit rugged.
Personality: He’s actually a total cluts and pretty wacky. He loves to play pranks and is pretty optimistic. He goes all goofy when there’s a cute girl around and is a bit quick to jump the gun.
Alliance: Neutral
Pokemon:
Arcanine
Farfetched
Tangela
Magneton
Dodrio
Theme Songs:
It’s my life- Bon Jovi
Tank- Cowboy Bebop
Relations: Is friends with Arkana and Sora.
Other: He’s the leader of a group of (unsuccessful) thieves called the Tricky Trio.

Name: Arkana
Appearance: He looks like Arkana from Yu-Gi-Oh, except his clothes are a bit more rugged.
Personality: He’s pretty wacky and has a great (and sick) sense of humour. He is a nice guy at heart and like his friends, is a total cluts. He always looks out for his friends. He’s a bit quick to act though. Like his friends, he loves playing pranks.
Pokemon:
Mr Mime
Jynx
Lickatung
Haunter
Dodrio
Theme Songs:
Like I love you- Justin Timberlake
Tank- Cowboy Bebop
Relations: He’s friends with Gallhint and Sora.
Other: He’s a magician and the second member of the Tricky Trio.

Name: Sora
Appearance: Looks like Sora from Kingdom Hearts except his clothes are more rugged.
Personality: He’s pretty optimistic and kind hearted. He’s good at acting and loves to play pranks on people. He can control his temper better then his friends and always looks out for his pals.
Pokemon:
Dugtrio
Gloom
Chancey
Ditto
Dodrio
Theme Songs:
On the move- Barthezz
Tank- Cowboy Bebop
Relations: He’s friends with Gallhint and Arkana
Other: He’s the final member of the Tricky Trio.

Totodile Lover
5th July 2003, 09:27 PM
Name~ Demon
species~Latios
gender~male
appearence~ http://www.psypoke.org/dex/shiny/197.gif
personality~Angry, evil, dark, hates humans, will do anything to stop one, wishes to turn all pokemon against them.
Theme song~
"Without me" Eminem
"Clean out my Closet" Eminem

*nodds* there my second pokemon sign up.

~Mew

Toxicity
6th July 2003, 12:21 PM
MC: Accepted.

TL: Demon is Accepted.

NightBlaze
19th July 2003, 06:17 PM
Name: Hiro
Appearance: Tall about 5'8 with Black Hair and blode streaks and has blue eyes. He wears a Red T-shirt and blue jeans. He is medium built.
Personality: All around nice guy. Loyal to his friends and doesn't hold grudges.
Alliance: Star Guardians RED
Pokemon:
Umbreon F Izzy
Quilava M Potter
Houndour F Rockie
Rapidash M Blaze
Theme Songs: N/A
Relations: None... yet
Other: Izzy was his starting pokemon (When she was an Eevee)