PDA

View Full Version : Open Challenge (Ref Needed)

Dark Dragonite
22nd December 2002, 09:48 PM
Ok:
2 Vs. 2
1 pokemon out at a time
You choose first
I attack first
DQ: 60Hours
Arena: a Castle courtyard, short grass, surrounded by 6 Foot tall stone walls, but there is a moat, with a small bridge.
Ref: Active, and somewhat experienced please
Opponent: Would prefer someone I haven't battled before
Okies, me done!!
*waits for opponent*

EDIT: Ewps. Forgot the height of the walls, and the DQ

celebipower
23rd December 2002, 04:51 AM
wooo...ME ME ME ;_;

Finally a battle.

Go Pikachu (male)

SR-71 EKFTS
23rd December 2002, 07:20 AM
i'll ref this if you desire.

Dark Dragonite
23rd December 2002, 11:22 AM
Sure EKFTS, thanks for reffing!!

I'll choose my Male Gengar, Poltergeist!!

Poltergeist, time to make this fun!! Start off with a Double team. Next, I want you to spit Toxic on the electric rat!! End this round with a Psychic!!

subs

~If Pikachu uses Double team, use a wide range psywave, then Toxic!!

celebipower
24th December 2002, 04:45 AM
Start with a wide spread thunderwave. Then follow it up with a quick flash....then...move around a bit incase he fires any attack.

Then finish with a zap cannon!

Dark Dragonite
29th December 2002, 07:51 PM
I hate to be a pest, but I want to get this off the 3rd page.

celebipower
1st January 2003, 06:31 AM
DD, should we get a new ref?

Dark Dragonite
1st January 2003, 01:04 PM
I think we might have to, cause I've seen EKFTS around tpm...

Mr. Skrusti
1st January 2003, 07:41 PM
Harr Harr! Allow me Maties! Okeday, I be reffin' this now!

ROUND 1:

Dark Dragonite vs. Celebi Power!

Pikachu *no nickname? must have one or else!* vs. Poltergiest the Gengar!

BEGIN!
~~~~

I walk into the castle, the two battlers following me. We come to the arena, and they get ready to battle!

Sparx my Pika: "Do we have to battle here...I can here ghosts! *doesn't realize Poltergiest is behind him*

Me: Yep. It was his choice *points to DD*

Sparx: Curses on you! BAD DD!

Me: Go explore the castle. Report back to me if you find anything treasurey. Take Blubs and Chrim, my Bulbasaur and Charmander, with you. They should help.

Sparx, Blubs, and Chrim: YAY! *they run off*

Me: Erm, ok, battle time!

Poltergeist appears suddenly by Dark Dragonite, who commands the attacks while the Pikachu does the same with its trainer. The attacks being said, I drop my flags and declare round one to begin!

Pikachu starts it off by charging energy waves in front of it, ready to release it at the sight of Gengar, who has disappeared. Suddenly, Pikachu sees Gengar appear...but wait! There are....4 Gengar? Not knowing what to do, Pikachu releases the waves of electric energy in a widespread pattern, hoping to hit at least one. It hits 3 of the Gengar. Two disappear, but one gasps as Poltergiest feels the Electric energy taking hold of its muscles!

Pikachu, relaxed that it now knows which the real Poltergiest is, charges up more electric energy. Knowing he has to move fast, Poltergiest hacks a loogie into its mouth *EWWWW!* getting ready to spit the corrosive substance at Pikachu, but FLASH! Pikachu releases the pent up energy in one bang, blinding poor Poltergiest with it. Taking a guess as to where Pikachu is, Poltergiest spits the substance out. No screams of pain are heard, but a sizzling sound as the floor is eaten away in the corner.

Pikachu, who is also a bit blinded by his energy, bounds around....and then screams as it falls into a hole! Poltergiest, using the Psychic to its advantage, finds the Pikachu in a hidden chamber below the courtyard grounds! He jumps down, but cannot see in the dark. Something is keeping even the infamous ghost type from seeing below. No light creeps in from above, as I release my Charizard, Charry, and fly the battles and moi down below the surface. As soon as my Charizard enters, the entire area lights up.....we are in a room full of treasures, armor, weapons, you name it, it most probable has it. I command my Charizard to stay out, so we can see in this newfound arena!
~~~~~~~~~~

Pikachu the Pikachu *NAME PLEASE!*: 90%
Effects: Nada
Status: A bit cut up from landing on a bunch of swords that were on their sides. Sharpish blades, OUCH! Low fatigue

Poltergiest the Genger: 95%
Effects: One arm, both legs are paralyzed.
Status: Foot cut from landing on a spearpoint. Ouch. Low fatigue

Arena: Underground cavern. Pokemon may make use of weapons, but be warned. Sharp things are not nice to run with! Armor may be worn to protect from physical attacks. If you want your Pokemon to wear full armor, it takes up one action. One action to gain a weapon.

Note to Celebi Power: If you command your Pokemon to do something, as such: Close its eyes to protect from flash, run around to escape a move, etc, it takes an action. Just letting you know for future reference!

celebipower
2nd January 2003, 07:36 AM
good job pikachu, stay alert. start with a light screen, then follow it up with a dynamic punch!

Dark Dragonite
2nd January 2003, 10:09 AM
Poltergeist, you're doing great, just save that little secret plan of ours for later >= )
Now, disrupt Pikachu by using Psychic to throw it into the sharp end of the weapons, follow this up with a Mean Look, to scare the electric rat from doing very much. End this round, as the rat tries to charge at you, with your Hypnosis!!

This is assuming "stay alert" counts as a move...

Mr. Skrusti
2nd January 2003, 04:46 PM
Stay alert, does not count as an action. He is merely telling his Pokemon to be wary of what comes. So, if you both would like, either rechoose your attacks, or Celebi Power will be at a disadvantage. Good day to ye'!

Dark Dragonite
3rd January 2003, 01:34 AM
well, it's up to Celebipower, if he/she rechooses, then I shall redo, if not, I'm fine, ready for a ref.

celebipower
3rd January 2003, 08:19 AM
Actutally I never thought of stay alert as a move, I mixed up this Asb with SNF and UPN asb ^^;;;.

So, I would like to redo them, yes.

quick attack, light screen and dynamic punch.

Edit: it's "he" ^^.

Dark Dragonite
3rd January 2003, 11:23 AM
Well, assuming normal attacks may affect a ghost, I think its safe to go to your world...start off with a Dark World, now that Pikachu can't see well, now, use your Psychic powers to throw the rat into some sharp swords, finish the round, still not much vision, and fighting moves don't affect ghosts too bad, so Hypnosis the rat when it's close!!

Sig:Dark World
Desc: Poltergeist snaps his fingers, and instantly he and his foes are transported to a darker version of the arena they were at, where Ghost type moves are boosted to doing twice their usual damage, and only Ghost and Dark types can see clearly.They will stay in this world until Poltergeist faints or is told to stop, however the strain of keeping this world up drains 2% health from Poltergeist per action it is up.It can only be used once, and will last for 2 rounds maximum on it's own, if Poltergeist is not told to stop, or faint. Type:Ghost |Accuracy:80% |Damage:2% to poltergeist per action |Effects: see above

celebipower
5th January 2003, 03:50 PM
Even though Gengar is a ghost pokemon...this is the anime style, and Gengar is the most solid of the ghost family.

So he should take damage from physical attacks, or if there is a rule for this things that I do not know about.

Mr. Skrusti
5th January 2003, 06:10 PM
Ahoy there Maties! Round 2, BEGIN!

Pikachu the Pikachu *NAME PLEASE!*: 90%
Effects: Nada
Status: A bit cut up from landing on a bunch of swords that were on their sides. Sharpish blades, OUCH! Low fatigue

Poltergiest the Genger: 95%
Effects: One arm, both legs are paralyzed.
Status: Foot cut from landing on a spearpoint. Ouch. Low fatigue

Arena: Underground cavern. Pokemon may make use of weapons, but be warned. Sharp things are not nice to run with! Armor may be worn to protect from physical attacks. If you want your Pokemon to wear full armor, it takes up one action. One action to gain a weapon.
~~~~~~~~~~

Not wanting to get hurt by the weapons, I climb onto a pillar that is broken, sitting down to ref this battle! Checking to make sure each Pokemon knows what it has to do, I lower my flags, declaring round 2 to Begin!

Sparx: NOT SO FAST!

Me: Huh? *looks around*

Sparx: I found treasure you two! Over here in this hole!

*Sparx, Blubs, and Chrim fall down the hole onto Charry*

Charry: GET OFF OF ME YOU LITTLE !#_*%(_*$@()%*$@&^$(@)

The trio: o.o; Whoa...

Me: o.o;;;; Erm, language Charry, Language...*throws my three Pokemon back up the hole* We were here first! Go find different treasure!

Them: Ok! See ya later! *they run off.....again*

Me: Ok, now that that's out of the way..as I said before, BEGIN!

*Givin your Pikachu a nickname so it makes it easier!*

Boltz *Pikachu* races around, gaining speed to slam into Poltergeist. Poltergeist just smiles, and cooly snaps his fingers. All of a sudden, the torches in the arena start snuffing themselves out after being lit by Charry's tail. I quickly return Charry before some unholy spectral being snufs her tail out. Waving my hand in front of my face, trying to see anything, I sit on the pillar. Thinking quickly, I pull out a Pokeball and send out my Houndoom, Dart.

Me: Tell me what's happening

Dart: *yawns* Yeah, whatever....

Boltz, not being able to see, races towards something he thinks is there. A big clatter is heard, as Boltz rams into a small armoury of armour. Dart explains that Boltz looks up, a small helmet on his head. *Does not take an action, since it wasn't planned...shrugs*

Boltz, sensing that Poltergeist might be coming nearer, uses some energy to set a barrier of light in front of him, waiting for something...anything to happen. Something does happen, but not what either Pokemon planned! The Light Screen casts a small light into the arena, letting Boltz see a little bit. The trainers and I, plus Boltz, can now see the silouette of things *kinda of like shadows* but we can only see a little bit. Poltergeist, angered by this, searches with his powerful mind to find both rat and swords, and, upon finding them, sends them flying towards each other. Boltz, headfirst, slams into the sword which Geist had thrown. Sparks fly off his helm as the swords strike it, making it look like a giant bird slashed it to peices as it falls off his head.

Boltz, glad he is not hurt, gets ready to punch Geist if he can see him. Geist waits, eyes open wide to hypnotize the Electric rat. Boltz charges foward on three paws, one raised while energy crackles up and down the tiny fist. Geist sees Boltz coming and waits while Boltz runs almost blindly to him. Geist sees his oppurtunity, and stares into Boltz eyes while trying to hypnotize him. Boltz slumps forward, and finally snores softly, sleeping. Geist congratulates himself by laughing.
~~~~~~~~~

Boltz the Pikachu: 70%
Effects: Sleeping
Status: A bit cut up from landing on a bunch of swords that were on their sides. Sharpish blades, OUCH! Moderate fatigue

Poltergiest the Genger: 91-89% *does the effect of the sig take first round too? If so, 89%, if not, 91%
Effects: Paralysis Gone.
Status: Foot cut from landing on a spearpoint. Ouch. Moderate fatigue

Yah yah, there yah go!

Dark Dragonite
5th January 2003, 06:38 PM
yes it does take it out on the first round as well.

Now, look the cute little pikachu is sleeping, awwwww, time to get down to business again Poltergeist, start off with a Dream Eater to gain some health and strength back, then, Nightmare to make this slumber less pleasant. Now, end this round with a Psychic, throw Pikachu into the pointy weapons again!!

Subs:
~If Pika wakes up at any point, just use Psychic as many times as you can to cut up Pikachu on the sharp weapons!!

Dark Dragonite
6th January 2003, 11:53 PM
Celebipower, it's been your turn, please!!
DQ is 3:38am on 1-8-03 I believe, but I don't want to win that way.

celebipower
7th January 2003, 11:47 AM
No problem, I am here.

Damn, I hate sleeptalks.

Sleeptalk trice.

Btw, if ghost moves are twice as powerful, then wouldn't psychic attacks do less damage than usual?

Dark Dragonite
7th January 2003, 04:06 PM
See, if Nintendo or Gamefreak, had thought up a move like my sig, then it probably would make psychic do less damage, but this is my sig move, and doesn't say anywhere that Psychic gets weakened, only strengthen Ghost, and allows only Ghost/Dark types to find their way.

celebipower
9th January 2003, 10:00 AM
ok, only a thought :P

Mr. Skrusti
12th January 2003, 03:39 PM
Sorry I haven't reffed. As you know *or maybe don't* One of my most closest friends died in a hit-and-run situation type of thing with a drunk driver. Yah, so I will only ref about once every 2 days, so if you wanna find a more active ref, that's fine with me.

Boltz the Pikachu: 70%
Status: A bit cut up from landing on a bunch of swords that were on their sides. Sharpish blades, OUCH! Moderate fatigue

Poltergiest the Genger: 91-89% *does the effect of the sig take first round too? If so, 89%, if not, 91%
Effects: Paralysis Gone.
Status: Foot cut from landing on a spearpoint. Ouch. Moderate fatigue

Round 3!
~~~~~~

Taking a quick peek on top of Dart's back to make sure the trouble trio isn't heading back to the hole with more news, I sit back on my pillar, and declare Round 3 to begin!

Boltz slumbers on, unknowing of the dangers ahead. His trainer yells to make sure Boltz heard them, but a small contented sigh is all that's heard from the sleeping 'Chu. Boltz mumbles a few words, and a piercing light runs jaggedly through the arena, striking chandaliers, candlesticks, and of course, the armory. A jagged bolt of lightning manages to strike Geist, who is concentrating on snacking on poor Boltz' dreams. His concentration is broken when he feels his arms and legs lock up. Paralysis takes over Geist's limbs, making him fall over.

Geist, seriously peed off by this, concentrates his most evil powers into making Boltz have Nightmares. Once again, a concentrated blast of energy bounces around the room, striking everything in sight, including...ahhhhh!!! *gets shocked* *fingers twitch, after I am roasted* *buzzing noise is heard*

Dart: Erm, I get to ref *evil smile appears on his face*

Geist also gets shocked, but not after he makes Boltz have the worst nightmares he could...erm....dream about! Boltz cries out in his sleep, facing some horrible monster that only he sees.

Geist tries to latch onto the swords again, but is distracted when his muscles lock up yet again. He tries to stamp his foot in anger, but, forgetting about his paralysis, onle succeeds in getting himself more angry. Boltz mumbles yet again, and leaps up, Fist crackling with super energies of the fighting kind. Giest tries to stop it, but to no avail. THis time, it's Geists turn to go flying backwards into the armory, creating a sudden clamor.

Dart grabs my flags, waving them, declaring round 3 to a close.
~~~~~~~~

Boltz the Pikachu: 65%
Status: A bit cut up from landing on a bunch of swords that were on their sides. Sharpish blades, OUCH! Little bit more fatigue

Poltergiest the Genger: 70% o.o
Effects: Paralysis is back, back again....
Status: Body a little hurtful after landing on a group of armor and some sling stones.....Ouch. Moderate-high fatigue

celebipower
13th January 2003, 10:17 AM
Sleeptalk again.

If you wake up, do a quick double team, then try to light up this dark place with a flash, and then finish with a thunderbolt.

Sleeptalk/doubleteam, sleeptalk/flash, sleeptalk/thunderbolt.

I'm terribly sorry about your friend, skrutsi.

Dark Dragonite
13th January 2003, 10:18 AM
I'm sorry to hear that Mr.Skrusti, but you've been doing a great job, I don't wish to get a new ref.
I think it's your turn to go first Celebipower.

Dark Dragonite
13th January 2003, 10:42 AM
Sorry bout that, I saw you posted after I did, and I didn't want to edit or delete to put my moves.

Ok, Dark World will be ending I think, so you won't have that strain on you anymore, so start with a Confuse Ray, follow up with Double Team, and finish the round with a Psychic to pierce Pikachu again!!

Subs:
~If Pikachu wakes up, I want you to counter Double team, with a widely spread Psywave, Flash by shutting your eyes, and Thunderbolt with using Psychic to send it right back at Pikachu Ala Sabrina and Kadabra against Ash's Pikachu style!!
~If you are about to faint, I want you to forget about every other command, and sacrifice yourself and Pikachu with an Explosion!!

celebipower
17th January 2003, 10:00 AM
Just bumping this up a bit.

Bump.

celebipower
23rd January 2003, 09:40 AM
Bump again.

Cyrus
23rd January 2003, 10:01 AM
I will ref this, his friend's death is a good reason to disappear, I guess I will sub ref this, if you want me to continue till he returns, just say so.

Pre battle:
Boltz the Pikachu: 65%
Status: A bit cut up from landing on a bunch of swords that were on their sides. Sharpish blades, OUCH! Little bit more fatigue

Status: Body a little hurtful after landing on a group of armor and some sling stones.....Ouch. Moderate-high fatigue

Area: Dark World is ending as the round begins.

Commands:
Poltergiest: Confuse Ray ~ Double Team ~ Psychic
Subs: ~If Pikachu wakes up, I want you to counter Double team, with a widely spread Psywave, Flash by shutting your eyes, and Thunderbolt with using Psychic to send it right back at Pikachu Ala Sabrina and Kadabra against Ash's Pikachu style!!
~If you are about to faint, I want you to forget about every other command, and sacrifice yourself and Pikachu with an Explosion!!

Boltz:
Sleeptalk/doubleteam, sleeptalk/flash, sleeptalk/thunderbolt.

Battle:
As the effects of Dark World fade, Poltergiest blasts a ray of darkness at the still slumbering Boltz, the insidious ray's effect takes hold, damaging Boltz's mind. Boltz mutters something in his sleep about slapping that ghost senseless, but ends up slapping himself awake. As Boltz leaps up and prepares to flash, Poltergiest shuts his eyes to avoid the flash. Boltz releases the built up energy without effecting anyone. As Boltz builds up the energy to release a Thunderbolt Poltergiest ready's himself to redirect the blast back into Boltz. The blast is released and Poltergiest, unfamiliar with this technique, manages to pull it off, Boltz absorbs the full force of his own attack, muscle spasms cover most of his body.

Post Battle:
Boltz the Pikachu: 55%
Effects: Paralyzed
Status: A bit cut up from landing on a bunch of swords that were on their sides. Sharpish blades, OUCH! Moderate Fatigue

Status: Body a little hurtful after landing on a group of armor and some sling stones.....Ouch. High fatigue

celebipower
25th January 2003, 05:47 AM
Bumping this up for you DD.

Dark Dragonite
25th January 2003, 08:23 AM
oh wow, I'm really sorry, I don't know why I lost track of this Celebipower, but I promise, while I'm packing today, I will post my moves, thanks for your patience!!

Dark Dragonite
25th January 2003, 02:35 PM
Ok, Poltergeist, I want you to take a break, to get ready for the rest of the match, then Spite to get Pikachu's fatigue up a bit, and finish the round with Mean Look to scare pikachu into not moving!!

Subs.:
~If you are about to faint, do your best to use an Explosion to take pikachu with you

celebipower
26th January 2003, 02:29 AM
Are you going somewhere?

Lets take advantage of its break.

Fry it with 2 powerful thunderbolts. Then take a break you too.
Try too fire off the thunderbolts before he uses mean look.

celebipower
1st February 2003, 04:15 AM
Bump.

celebipower
7th February 2003, 01:34 PM
DD, what are we going to do with this?

The_Missing_Link
7th February 2003, 04:34 PM
I'll gladly sub-ref the rest of this battle if you don't mind. I'm reffing 1 other battle so I'm pretty free. I'll be away for the weekend though so if you guys accept, I'll start reffing Sunday or Monday

celebipower
8th February 2003, 10:23 AM
Sounds great! :)

Dark Dragonite
9th February 2003, 02:10 PM
we both appreciate this a lot Becca!!
Thank you once again!!

The_Missing_Link
10th February 2003, 03:12 PM
Round 5

Boltz:55% Paralyzed
Thunderbolt x2~Take A Break

Poltergiest:70% Paralyzed
Take A Break~Spite~Mean Look

Dead tired from all of the battling, Polter sits down on the ground and takes a breather, inhaling deeply as his sweat drops steadily down upon the ground. Also breathing hard, Boltz looks steadily at the tired Gengar, ready to take advantage of the situation. Charging up with electric energy, Boltz sparks to show Polter what he's up against before he releases his attack. The bolt zig-zagging at Polter, it knocks him right on and shocks him deeply as he moans in pain. It was a risk to lay there like a sitting duck, and it didn't pay off for the ghost Pokemon that well.

Now ready to go, Polter gets back up and stares hard at his opponent, occasionally sticking out his tongue to mock him. Ordered to fire off another bolt, Boltz sparks violently again and shoots off the bolt. Taking the attack Polter refrains from making a noise at all and takes the brunt force of the electricity in stride. When Boltz stops, Polter straightens up and waves his fingers back and forth. Thinking that Polter has used metronome, Boltz waits for the attack to come, but he instead feels increased weariness coming on. A bit more faint than usual, Boltz starts to sit down on the ground and breathe in sharply, straining for air. Although pleased, Polter is also wheezing a bit, tired also.

With Boltz sitting down and obviously taking a break, Polter looks upon him and makes a scary face. Looking up, Boltz glances at Polter and freezes at the spot, chills running up his spine. A black aura starts to form around Boltz, not planning to leave him alone anytime soon:

Boltz:43% Paralyzed, increased fatigue
Poltergiest:57% Paralyzed, very tired

celebipower
11th February 2003, 11:57 AM
It may just be me, but why did my Pikachu loose health?

The_Missing_Link
11th February 2003, 02:57 PM
The fatigue. The fatigue of Boltz using thunderbolt 2 times while already tired brings him down. Also, spite raises the fatigue level so more of the health goes down. Basically, I intertwine fatigue and health because I don't do fatigue seperately so that's how it goes when I ref

celebipower
12th February 2003, 09:46 AM
ok.

agility away to somewhere and sit there quiet and still.

If he somehow notices you, flash him!

Dark Dragonite
13th February 2003, 03:48 PM
Don't worry, I haven't forgotten, I will post attacks tomorrow morning, barring any freak accidents, like last weekFriday!!

Dark Dragonite
14th February 2003, 02:22 PM
Ok, here are my orders!!

Poltergeist, let the electric rat try to use its speed when it's tired, just take a break yourself. Then, when it has stopped, and found a place to rest, give it another Spite to tire it out more, don't worry if it uses Flash, you won't necessarily need your eyes to know where the now exhausted rat will be. Finish this round, by using your last move in this match, Explosion[b]!!
Should be able to take the rat with you!!

[u]Subs:
~If you feel you can't give another spite, try Explosion right then and there!!
~If Pikachu faints after your spite, don't explode, just await your next opponent.

The_Missing_Link
14th February 2003, 09:30 PM
Round 6

Boltz:43% Paralyzed, increased fatigue
Agility~Take A Break x2

Poltergiest:57% Paralyzed, very tired
Take A Break~Spite~Explosion

Still intaking air, Boltz nonetheless gets up and quickly sprints around Polter a couple of times before going into a corner wall and collapsing. Shaking his head at Boltz's idiocy, Polter just floats and quietly bides his time to do his work. Minutes later, he starts to fly over towards Boltz, eyes locking onto him. Gasping at Polter's eerie stare, Boltz raises his tail and emits a bright light. However, as it blinds the ghost Pokemon, it does nothing from Boltz gaining more fatigue. As Polter tries to rub the blinding light out of his eyes, the aura around Boltz grows stronger, causing him to choke for a second before gasping profusely. Both both of these Pokemon, this doesn't look good.

Remembering his orders, Polter quietly listens for any kind of noise in the arena. Besides the gentle wind blowing, only harsh gasping is heard in front of him. Turning around, he bows to wherever his trainer is and then turns back around. Glowing a brilliant white, Boltz stares on in horror as Polter detonates himself and plans to take him down with him. Exploding, the force of the blow catches up with Boltz and he can't take it anymore as all he sees is black:

Boltz:0% KO'ed
Poltergiest:0% KO'ed

DD sends out next Pokemon and attacks first
celebipower attacks second

Dark Dragonite
16th February 2003, 04:56 PM
celebipower sends out poke first, right, so I can attack first??

The_Missing_Link
16th February 2003, 05:06 PM
No, you send out the Pokemon and attack first. You went second last round

Dark Dragonite
19th February 2003, 02:22 PM
but his poke is down, how can I send out attacks first if I don't know what I'm facing??

The_Missing_Link
19th February 2003, 03:02 PM
Sorry, didn't clarify that

-DD sends out next Pokemon
-celebipower sends out next Pokemon
-DD attacks first

Dark Dragonite
19th February 2003, 03:05 PM
Ok, sorry about that!!

GO...SLY!!
Sly is a male Meowth!!

celebipower
21st February 2003, 09:45 AM
Go Graveler!

Male Graveler
Special Training: Rockabunga
Geodude takes aim and jumps with high speed to the target with his elbow. Since Geodude is made of rock this move does hard damage, especially if it hits at sensitive spot,such as the chest and forehead. Three use per pokemon.
Type: Rock. Accuracy:depends on situation 90% Damage: 17 % standard damage,from there it can be more or less . Effect:90% confusion if attacks hits head.

I'm assuming that your Meowth doesn't have a signatur move, special training or sumthin?

Dark Dragonite
21st February 2003, 10:10 AM
Nope, My Meowth is sigless, and I assume special training is another thing for a sig, like it can't have both, but just because I'm a pain, your special training stll says "geodude":P

Anyway, I am asking if anyone knows a good pokedex, please PM me the link, cause the-apcc/pokemondungeon is down, and I need to figure out moves relatively fast. Thanks!!

Dark Dragonite
21st February 2003, 02:17 PM
Ok, Sly, Start out with a Double team for safety!! Now, work that Graveler over with a Bubblebeam!! Finish the round with a good Icy wind , to slow it down some!!

Subs:
If Graveler uses Doubleteam, Swift, then continue with your plan!

celebipower
23rd February 2003, 06:00 AM
great.

K graveler, eliminate its clones with an earthquake attack. Then rollout over it and finish with a cross chop to the head!

Subs.

If the cave collapses or something after the earthquake..protect.

The_Missing_Link
24th February 2003, 03:31 PM
Round 7

Sly:100%
Double Team~Bubblebeam~Icy Wind

Graveler:100%
Earthquake~Rollout~Cross Chop

The 2 Pokemon recalled, each take out another ball and throw it into the center of the arena. DD chooses a Meowth while celebipower goes with a Graveler, having a slight advantage over the sneaky feline. Both orders are called out and the battle is under way once more. Going for the much needed defense he needs, Sly concentrates and produces 3 clones of himself, all sitting in the same position as he is, the same cunning expression planted on. Graveler just smirks and raises his leg and slams it on the ground hard. The cave shuddering, a couple of rocks from above fall down as the ground rumbles and rocks are thrown about the place, some slamming through the clones and others knocking down Sly. Battered by the weight of the boulders, Sly is down for a bit but comes back up, obviously bruised though.

Intaking the air a bit sharply, Sly tries to ease his pains as Graveler bunches into a ball and begins to roll around the arena. Gaining momentum, he aims at Sly and spins straight at him. Fearing of getting run over, Sly breathes in and releases dozens of tiny little bubbles. Slamming straight into Graveler, it barely does anything to make him stop and keeps going until he rams Sly hard and causes him to fly into the wall. Landing to the ground with a thud, Sly moans as he feels more bruised than ever, especially around the midsection.

Feeling a bit more confident than he should be, Graveler goes in quickly for the kill as he runs over, his 4 arms crossed diagonally. Like all cats through, Sly is pretty cunning and grins at Graveler's foolishness. Bouncing up with a slight grimace, Sly opens his mouth and releases an icy gale of sharp daggers. Whaling into Graveler, the icy picks lodge into him, causing him to grumble loudly in pain and stop in mid-motion. Soon enough, an icy patch begins to form around Graveler's arms, causing them to freeze a bit. With his arms frozen, Graveler can't attack and just stands there, slowly freezing:

Sly:84% Bruised
Graveler:86% Arms frozen

celebipower
26th February 2003, 01:18 PM
Good job graveler.

use a weak flamethrower on you to heaten yourself up.
Then protect yourself if you feel you have to, otherwise pick up a big rock and use it in a rock throw attack. If you hit, finish it with a fire blast. otherwise spit a toxic on it

Weak flamethrower~protect/rockthrow~fire blast/toxic.

Dark Dragonite
26th February 2003, 02:29 PM
Good going Sly, Start off by ruining the fire with a Bubblebeam!! Now, try to Hypnosis after it has picked up the rock, and looks at you , hopefully the graveler will sleep, and rock will fall on it, finally, end the round with a Protect!!

Subs:
~If Graveler falls asleep, use Iron Tail as your final move

~If Graveler doesn't use Toxic as the last move, use Bubblebeam to put out the fire

~If you get pinned under a rock or something, Iron til to break free

The_Missing_Link
2nd March 2003, 03:33 PM
Round 8

Sly:84% Bruised
Bubblebeam~Hypnosis~Protect

Graveler:86% Arms frozen
Weak Flamethrower~Protect/Rock Throw~Fire Blast/Toxic

Shivering slightly, Graveler looks down at the frosty ice around his arms and opens his mouth. Soon, very weak flames start to lick at the ice encasement, slowly melting to the ground. Heating it up a bit, he can finally start to move his arms again. Trying to keep him from his mission, Sly breathes in and releases tiny little bubbles. Moving swiftly, they slam into Graveler, making him moan in pain. However, his arms are now free and ready to do some work.

Looking around for a rock, he finds a nice sized one and picks it up. Raising it above his head, he turns around and looks into Sly's eyes. Glowing a deep, dark purple, Sly emits hypnosis waves, lulling the rock Pokemon to sleep. Starting to feel drowsy, Graveler begins to sway back and forth. But he manages to throw the rock at Sly before falling to the ground, slumbering away. Hitting Sly soundly, Sly flies backwards in the wall, the rock pinning him down.

Being crushed very slowly, Sly grumbles and waves his tail back and forth. Glowing brightly, the tail turns into iron. Shifting himself slightly, he's able to swing his tail around and slam the rock into many small pieces, freeing himself from the entrapment. Picking himself up, he glares at the sleeping Graveler and promises to do damage next round:

Sly:73%
Graveler:70% Asleep

Dark Dragonite
3rd March 2003, 01:40 PM
That's right Sly, do damage you shall!!
Start off this round by Using a Bubblebeam, followed up by 2 Icy winds!!

Subs:
~If Graveler uses Sleep talk, use Amnesia once to hopefully wipe that move out of it's head, then Continue on with Icy wind as many times as possible!!

celebipower
4th March 2003, 09:12 AM
Snore as loud as you can. Then when it's still feeling the pain.
Sleep talk..do it again at the end of the round.

a question regarding amnesia...would it really work when graveler is asleep?? i mean in the description it doesn't say how it's done??????

The_Missing_Link
8th March 2003, 12:07 PM
Round 9

Sly:73%
Bubblebeam~Icy Wind x2

Graveler:70% Asleep
Snore~Sleep Talk x2

Peacefully asleep, Graveler has his eyes closed in his rolled up position, looking too like a rock. Free from the boulder and having his chance to strike, Sly inhales once more and releases the tiny dozens of bubbles, heading at Graveler. In return, he snores loudly, pushing sound waves at Sly. Destroying most of the bubbles, the waves slam into Sly and push him back into the wall once more. The last of the bubbles pop against Graveler, splashing water all over him, but he just rustles and sleeps on quietly.

Hissing, Sly gets back on his feet with a pissed look on his face. About to expel a wind of ice, Graveler starts to murmur in his sleep. Instead, Sly starts to concentrate and pull away the knowledge to use sleep talk from Graveler. However, he's able to use the attack before Sly gets ahold and gets up. Facing the feline, he opens his mouth and releases a kanji fire symbol. Pulsating with extreme heat, it slams into Sly and burns him up badly. Once it dies down, it leaves Sly charred and black, limiting his chances of movement.

Once again, Graveler tries to use sleep talk, but Sly successfully took it away from him a minute ago. Opening his mouth now, Sly winces a bit, but releases the icy gale he was meant to use earlier. Blowing into Graveler, he starts to freeze up, this time on his whole body. It also stirs him awake and stretches breaking off some of the ice but much remains around his round body. Looking around, he scans the burned cat before noticing that he's partially frozen and starting to shake with coldness:

Sly:51% Burned badly
Graveler:51% Awake, frozen

celebipower
9th March 2003, 06:56 AM
Substitute, then heat yourself up with a flamethrower, and last attack meowth with a cross chop.

Dark Dragonite
9th March 2003, 09:10 AM
Sly, let's make a substitute as well, for protection from those nasty attacks. Now, I know you have to be very frustrated with the way things have turned out, so let's use this to our advantage, make your tail as hard as possible with Iron tail, then combo it with Frustration, to bash away at the Graveler with your tail of iron!!

~ Substitute ~ Iron tail + Frustration ~

The_Missing_Link
9th March 2003, 08:39 PM
Round 10

Sly:51% Burned badly
Substitute~Iron Tail + Frustration

Graveler:51% Awake, frozen
Substitute~Flamethrower~Cross Chop

To protect himself from Sly's further bashings, Graveler concentrates and sacrifices some of his health to produce a small, gray copy of himself, standing like stone right in front of him. Doing the same as Graveler, Sly also sacrifices parts of his health to put up a sub of his own, but with a claw outstretched in front of itself. With their energy drained, each hopes that their creations will do them well in protection.

As like before, Graveler puts his own needs first as he's frozen as uses the flickering flames from his mouth to cool his body. Moving slowly at first due to his burns, Sly remembers all of the things Graveler has done to him and built it up. Pissed off greatly, he hisses loudly and starts to run at Graveler and his sub, his curled tail glowing a bright silver. Automatically, Graveler's sub grows to a large proportion and surrounds him in a dome-like manner, shielding him from danger. Roaring, Sly whips his tail around and slams it into the sub, making it pulsate wildly. Doing it once more, the force of the hit shatters the sub and slams into Graveler, breaking up the rest of the ice and sending him back a few feet from the big blow.

Pissed off that his sub is broken, Graveler gets up and charges at Sly, his 4 arms crossed. Like Graveler's former sub, Sly's does the same thing and covers his creator. Slamming into the sub, it goes wild like the iron tail blow but Sly's barely manages to stay up, showing its marks from the blows. Retracting into its small form, Sly smirks in confidence but at the same time pants from over-exertion:

Sly:32% Burned badly, panting
Graveler:25% Battered

Dark Dragonite
10th March 2003, 08:52 AM
Ok, Sly, since your sub is remaining, you should take a break, to catch your breath, in hopes of being able to see this to the end. Follow your break up with a water gun. End this round with a spite.

Subs.:
~If your Sub is broken, after your first break, make another sub, then take a break to end the round

celebipower
12th March 2003, 01:50 PM
Ok Graveler lissen carefully.

Give the sub a nice quick punch the jump on Meawth as quick as possible and grab it in a submission grip.
And lastly give it a seismic toss to the wall.

Subs: If meowth somehow manages to pull of the sub before you take him into a submission grip, explosion.
Also if the plan goes very wrong at some stage, explosion.

Dark Dragonite
13th March 2003, 08:30 AM
time to be a pest...
~"quick punch", I guess graveller would either give a weak punch, or choose from his elemental punches, or dynamic punch then

~wouldn't "jump on meowth" count as an action, as seismic toss isn't a move that involves that action??

celebipower
13th March 2003, 10:55 AM
I meant it as a quick regular punch.

-----------------------------------------------

If he wouldn't jump then he would run(it's not like he would walk up to him), it's no big difference really.

The_Missing_Link
13th March 2003, 11:51 AM
Round 11

Sly:32% Burned badly, panting, substitute up (4%)
Take a Break~Water Gun~Spite

Graveler:25% Battered
Quick Punch~Submission~Seismic Toss

Taking a break from all of the hectic attacks, Sly just sits placidly on the ground while staring up at Graveler, the cool ground easing his burns a bit. Aiming to get rid of the sub, Graveler goes in and gives a good, swift punch to the sub. Although it covers Sly quickly, it shatters much faster, its remains sprinkled all over the floor.

Scared, Sly tries to make another sub, but Graveler is too close and picks him up with his 4 arms and grips him in a submission stance. Struggling wildly, Sly screeches and releases the intended water gun into Graveler's face. Severely hurt by the water, he growls and flings Sly into the wall, causing a slam and some rocks from above to fall, although missing both of them. Even more bruised than before, Sly takes awhile to move, but eventually shows some signs of movement. Suddenly glowing an odd, purplish color, he looks up at Graveler and smirks. Transfering the bad energy over to him, Graveler starts to feel tired and worn out. Immediately sitting down, he pants freely and takes a quick glance at Sly, who is up and although worn himself, feeling much better than his opponent:

Sly:15% Bruised badly, burned
Graveler:10% Worn out

celebipower
14th March 2003, 07:59 AM
Metronome, if you survive after that..then explosion.

Dark Dragonite
14th March 2003, 09:01 AM
C'mon Sly, you can do this!!

Now, I want you to start off with a Bubblebeam, and hope this finishes him off, if after, he is still standing, use an Endure to hopefully keep going while he explodes uselessly!!

The_Missing_Link
14th March 2003, 02:11 PM
Round 12

Sly:15% Bruised badly, burned
Bubblebeam~Endure

Graveler:10% Worn out
Metronome~Explosion

With what seems like the final round, both Pokemon square off to see who comes out as the winner. Hoping to come up with a good attack, Graveler brings his 4 arms up and sways his fingers back and forth in a mesmorising motion. Swaying his head back and forth to the motion, Sly can't seem to keep his eyes off of Graveler as he glows a steady blue. Bringing both of his arms up, Graveler stops and opens his mouth. Releasing a hazy screen, it starts to cover the whole field. Snapping out of his dream, Sly opens his mouth and sharply releases the dozens of bubbles. Breaking through the screen, they slam into the silent rock, knocking him out slowly, savoring the sweet victory:

Sly:15% Victorios
Graveler:0% KO'ed

I declare Sly and DD the winner! Great battle to both, a pleasure to sub-ref

Dark Dragonite
15th March 2003, 12:29 AM
Thank you for sub-reffing TML!!

Thanks for a tough, competitive match Celebipower!!

I'm currently deciding what to do with my catch/evolve, thinking of a ditto or magnemite, but not sure, I will post my decision tomorrow most likely.

celebipower
16th March 2003, 05:47 AM
Great job graveler *returns*.

Great reffing TML!

And thanks for the battle DD, you really played your cards well ;).

Dark Dragonite
16th March 2003, 01:08 PM
Thank you Celebipower, maybe we can fight again someday!!

I decided I shall catch that Ditto over there!!

Sly, Hypnosis!!

*watches Ditto turn into a meowth, and drift off to sleep*

*throws pokeball*

YAY, I caught a Ditto!!