PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Avengers Capture Center V-20.0!!! (Official)

Pages : 1 [2]

Pikachu101
4th August 2003, 06:20 PM
Bulbasaur/South America/2/4-5/Throw Rock

Angel Blossom
4th August 2003, 06:44 PM
I'll show that Nidoran psycho. >:|

Nidoran(f)/Australia/4/3-3/Trap with Fire Spin, throw Lure Ball

Hurricane
4th August 2003, 10:40 PM
I'll just keep searching for pokemon

The_Missing_Link
5th August 2003, 06:18 PM
You creep closer to the Porygon who doesn't move since it's in the water but still stares suspiciously at you. You immediately stop and stare at it right back. As you stare, you use hypnosis without it knowing and puts it to sleep:

Feed/Throw Rock/Run/Throw Ball/Attack/Chase/Trap/Use Pokedoll/Get Closer/Throw Pokeblock

Pikachu- You throw a rock at Bulbasaur, which turns out to be a bad idea because in the next minute, he's able to wrap you up in his vines, pick you up and slam you down into the ground, rendering you unconsious. Minutes pass before you wake up again and Bulbasaur is nowhere in sight:

Feed/Throw Rock/Run/Throw Ball/Attack/Chase/Trap/Use Pokedoll/Get Closer/Throw Pokeblock

Angel- You shrug and just send a fire spin at Nidoran. She yelps as she's eveloped by the fire and you wait till it dies down. You then throw a lure ball and she goes in but as time proves before, a lure ball hardly works on any Pokemon besides water types and Nidoran is no exception as she pops right back out:

Hurricane- After that painful mess, you opt to go into the crater. Taking a running jump, you fly over a third of the crater before falling down and landing hard. Lucky for you your suit is indestructible, as well as the flashlight. You smart but still move on, taking shorter jumps as you move forth. Swinging the light back and forth, you don't seem to see anything until the light lands on a Sableye, Houndour and Sneasel, who're covering their eyes from the intense light being shown upon them:

You can only go out of the crater

Hexae
5th August 2003, 06:22 PM
Porygon/Europe/2/1-5/One rock, and a pokeball.

Angel Blossom
5th August 2003, 07:51 PM
*cries* I forgot about that..

Nidoran(f)/Australia/4/3-3/Throw 1 rock, then throw Pokeball

Moonlight Espeon
5th August 2003, 08:35 PM
Hmm... I'll have to start out...

North America/7/Extremespeed Arcanine

Shadow Djinn
5th August 2003, 08:45 PM
Hm...I'm starting over again o0

Asia/1/Hyper Stellar Grifor

~Shadow

Pikachu101
6th August 2003, 10:56 AM
South America/2/Explore

since Bulbasaur's gone I'll just keep looking

Enile Zemula
6th August 2003, 01:20 PM
I'll begin here.

South America/3/Teleporting Alakazam

The_Missing_Link
6th August 2003, 10:17 PM
Hexae- You throw a rock at the virtual Pokemon, who grimaces from the pain. You then wind up to throw the ball but Porygon moves underwater where the ball lands and he pops right up next to the ball, which is sinking after collecting water:

Angel- Throwing a rock at the Nidoran, it doesn't help much as she just get angry. You throw a ball anyway but she turns around and destroys it with her back legs:

Aquatic- At the NY Base, you climb onto Arcanine and head northeast into the Frozen Tundra. You make your way through the city pretty fast, considering the traffic, and make your way through the country and into the north. You're not able to enjoy the scenery around you, which doesn't bother you that much since you arrive pretty quickly. The cold temperatures force you to put on another layer of clothes, plus goggles, gloves and a hat. By then, you don't have to search far as a Spoink, Abra and Ralts pass by you:

You can head in any direction you want

Shadow- You're having a hard time getting on the Grifor since it's so huge but you manage to slide on. In a flash, you're next to Mount Everest, at the base. Terribly confused, you slide off. It seemed like an Alakazam's teleport but it felt like you ripped through time and space, defying all laws of physics. You try not think of it too much and start to walk along the base, not seeing much. You don't see anything much till a couple feet in front of you, a Trapinch suddenly pops up from the ground, with a Machop and Meditite at his heels:

You can climb up the mountain or explore the base a bit more

Pikachu- Dejected, you get up and continue on your way. As always, things are hot and humid and the place is swarming with bugs. Bothered and lazy at the same time, you drag yourself along, ignoring everything around you. Soon enough, you come to another clearing, this time with a sparkling lake in the middle. You snap out of your funk as you look hungrily at the clear, inviting lake. Running up to it, you start to splash water onto your face, refreshing yourself. After a bit, you look up to see a Tropius, Lileep and Heracross come out from the woods to get a drink:

You can only go back into the woods

Enile- Taking hold of an Alakazam's hand at the NY Base, you teleport to the Mountain Tops in South America. Soon, you on the top of a mountain with lava flows all around. You start to explore the flows, walking along one of them. You seem mesmorized by them until it gurgles, which is unexpected. You wait for a bit and a couple minutes later, a Magby starts to rise out of it. To your left is a Cyndaquil and Vulpix, playing a game:

You can follow the lava flow or cross the rock field

Lugia0013
7th August 2003, 02:52 AM
South America/6/Alataria Cloud Dancers

LightNinetales
7th August 2003, 04:24 AM
Cleffa/Europe/4/5-5/Feed,then throw Pokeball

Hurricane
7th August 2003, 07:34 AM
Originally posted by The_Missing_Link

Hurricane- After that painful mess, you opt to go into the crater. Taking a running jump, you fly over a third of the crater before falling down and landing hard. Lucky for you your suit is indestructible, as well as the flashlight. You smart but still move on, taking shorter jumps as you move forth. Swinging the light back and forth, you don't seem to see anything until the light lands on a Sableye, Houndour and Sneasel, who're covering their eyes from the intense light being shown upon them:

You can only go out of the crater

Then why did you let me encounter a pokemon I wanted?

:( go out of the crater

Hexae
7th August 2003, 08:46 AM
Porygon/Europe/2/0-5/Trap, freeze, Hyper Ball.

Angel Blossom
7th August 2003, 11:25 AM
Australia/4/3-3/Give up on Nidoran(f), keep looking

Moonlight Espeon
7th August 2003, 01:38 PM
Spoink/North America/7/5-5/Get closer, then attack with Thunderbolt, then throw ball

Pikachu101
7th August 2003, 08:01 PM
Heracross/South America/2/4-5/Get closer then feed the while he/she's eating it trap it with fire spin

The_Missing_Link
8th August 2003, 02:06 PM
Lugia- Climbing onto the fluffy back of Altaria, you start to fly from the NY Base to the Ruins of the Incas. You're soon as high as the clouds and traveling at a decent pace towards the south. The scenery changes multiple times, from mountainous regions to marshes, then the ocean and finally to mountains again. Seeing your destination, you point it out to Altaria and she nods in confirmation. You smoothly land on the ground and hop off to immediately find an Oddish, Treecko and Cacnea:

You can go into the temple or explore the area

LN- You give another piece of food to Cleffa and as she eats, you pull out a Pokeball. Lobbing it, it hits her side and she flashes in but after a few shakes, she comes right back out:

Hurricane- I have no idea as to what you're saying O-o

You decide to get out of the crater and take a few leaps before you're safely out of it. You sigh as you start to venture out again, watching out for Pokemon as you walk. After a bit, things don't look promising as you come across more barren land. Suddenly, you start to shiver. You find it odd that you can still shiver while in a space suit so you check your gear. You find nothing wrong with it but start to shiver again. You start to become more afraid as you think your suit is broken and you're going to die up here. You almost start to call for an Alakazam when a Duskull appears right in front of your face. Off to your right is a Corphish and Murkrow:

You can basically go in any direction

Hexae- You trap Porygon with a mean look so it won't be able to get away. Surfacing, Porygon looks at you with a dirty look before the look is plastered onto his face as you hit him with an ice beam. You throw the hyper ball at the icy statue floating in the water and watch it go in. It doesn't take long as the water ripples for a few seconds and then the light goes out, leaving the ball to quietly float in the water. Congrats, you caught a Porygon!

Porygon at Level 5
Base Stats and Attacks to Level 5
Holding: 1 CCP
Personality: Docile
Trait: Trace- Copies opponent's ability

What will you do now?

Angel- You give up on the female Nidoran and you push through trees and bushes in a frustrated manner. You wince as you make your way through pricker bushes but concentrate on finding more Pokemon. It seems the woods never end and you desperately try to find your way out from the smell of gasoline and garbage. Right in front of you though is an Ekans, Seviper and Spinarak all hanging down from a tree, blocking your way:

Aquatic- Regular attacks are not allowed. You can only use status attacks (like stun spore, sing, poison powder, thunderwave, spore) as legal attacks. The only 'normal' attacks that can be used are blizzard and ice beam, but it can only freeze pokemon, not hurt them

Pikachu- You edge a bit closer as the Heracross comes closer and you throw a piece of food in front of him, to get him away from the lake. He happily takes the bait and as he eats, you release a raging fire spin upon him. You watch as the tall fire tornado swirls around him, trapping him from flying away and probably making him pretty pissed off:

Angel Blossom
8th August 2003, 02:09 PM
Ekans! Wow, Ekans is bleet. :O Must.. catch.. Ekans..!

Ekans/Australia/4/3-2/Might as well throw the Master ball

Hexae
8th August 2003, 02:24 PM
Australia/4/Air Pidgeot

Lugia0013
8th August 2003, 02:36 PM
Treecko/South America/6/5-5/Trap, Throw Rock, Freeze, Pokeball

Shadow Djinn
9th August 2003, 03:03 AM

Shadow- You're having a hard time getting on the Grifor since it's so huge but you manage to slide on. In a flash, you're next to Mount Everest, at the base. Terribly confused, you slide off. It seemed like an Alakazam's teleport but it felt like you ripped through time and space, defying all laws of physics. You try not think of it too much and start to walk along the base, not seeing much. You don't see anything much till a couple feet in front of you, a Trapinch suddenly pops up from the ground, with a Machop and Meditite at his heels:

You can climb up the mountain or explore the base a bit more

]

I'll continue up the moutain.

~Shadow

Enile Zemula
9th August 2003, 12:47 PM
Vulpix/South America/3/5-5/Rock x2 then Pokeball.

Moonlight Espeon
9th August 2003, 12:54 PM
Oh. Okay. Then:

Spoink/North America/7/5-5/Throw rock, then feed and throw Pokeball

BlazikenKevin
9th August 2003, 01:07 PM
Hello, I'm new to this thing, I'll do this.

South America/3/Extremespeed Arcanine.

I hope this will work.

Pikachu101
9th August 2003, 03:32 PM
Heracross/South America/2/4-5/Lull to sleep then throw Pokeball

Hurricane
9th August 2003, 05:40 PM
I was refering to when you said "You can only go out of the crater"

anyways, alakazam / atlantis/ 13 / search

Nyo
10th August 2003, 08:26 AM
Not exactly new at this but its changed a lot since I last played...

South America/4/Air Pidgeot

The_Missing_Link
10th August 2003, 08:27 PM
Good news/bad news everyone. I'm going to be away for 4 days starting tomorrow. Good news is that I will be able to get onto the internet and access TPM. Bad news is that the internet blocks the phone line so I won't be able to be on that long, only at nights. So unless QS gets his @$$ over here and starts acting like a proper owner, no reffings until Friday

Angel- Excited by the presence of the Ekans, you throw the master ball at his body. He immediately goes in and it doesn't take long before the light goes out. Congrats, you caught an Ekans!

Ekans at Level 5
Breeded Move of Choice
No TM
Personality: Quirky
Trait: Intimidate- Lowers opponents' attack

What will you do now?

Hexae- You whistle for the Air Pidgeot and after a few minutes, you hear a whoosh. A female Pidgeot lands softly besides you and you climb on quickly. Clutching her downey back, you ask to be taken to the Murkwood Forest. She nods and with a whip of her wings, you're in the air, off to Australia. Doing barrel rolls in the air, you immensely enjoy the fun and breeze. The ride is a short one though and you dive into shrouded forest. Landing quietly on the ground, you slide off and watch Pidgeot fly quickly away. You don't blame her as the smell is horrific, a mixture of garbage and toxic waste. Luckily though, you don't have to travel far because you spot a Tentacool and Grimer in a muddy lake and a Bulbasaur at the edge:

You can only go further into the forest

Lugia- You instantly trap Treecko with a mean look, who doesn't take too kindly to the idea. You then hit her with a rock, which she hates even more. She starts to advance on you to attack but a well place blizzard freezes her up. You take out a Pokeball and hurl it at her. Going in, the ball rocks slowly back and forth and after a few rocks, she comes right back out, half frozen now:

Shadow- Deciding to climb the mountain, you start to climb with your hands. With the wind blowing constantly, it's tough work and it takes you an hour for you to make it up halfway. Looking upwards, you see a cliff face and know that flat land is up ahead. Scrambling up, it takes you no time to make it up and you happily make it onto the flat land. Looking up though, you see a Tyrogue, Poliwag and Mankey blocking the entrance into a cave you didn't notice before:

You can continue to climb upwards or go into the cave

Enile- You throw a couple of rocks at Vulpix but she doesn't take the harrassment too lightly. You take out a Pokeball and throw it but she burns it easily to a crisp:

Aquatic- You lob a rock at the Spoink but the wind decides to pick up and blows it to the far right of him. Luckily, he didn't notice and you throw some food instead. This lands right in front of him and he happily gobbles it up. Throwing a Pokeball almost immediately after, Spoink goes right in but comes right back out and wasn't too fond of the capture attempt:

BK- Welcome to PA

Hopping onto an Arcanine in NY, you fly off towards the Mountain Tops. The scenery passes quickly behind you as you rapidly go south into Central America and then into South America where you go through lots of woods before coming to a mountain. Gripping Arcanine tightly, you run up the sloped mountain, a rather easy ride. You soon come onto flat land and hop off to immediately find a Ponyta, Torkoal and Charmander right by you:

You can follow a lava flow or cross a rock field

Hurricane- Sorry, but once a part of Atlantis is underwater, you can never access it again

Nyo- The only thing that's changed are some new actions, new transportation systems and some new places to access. I don't remember you though. Were you here before December 2001? That's when I started working here

Climbing onto the Pidgeot, you start to fly over the NY Base and down south to the Plateau Terrace. You're soon high above the clouds, traveling at a very fast pace. Winds whips through your hair and slaps your face, giving you a nasty wind burn. Lucky for you though, the ride is a short one and you soon arrive on land. Getting off, you start to explore while you rub some warmth into your cheeks. After exploring a bit, you discover a Torchic, Numel and Growlithe at an edge of a cliff:

You can continue to explore on this level or climb down a level below you

BlazikenKevin
10th August 2003, 08:48 PM
I'm gonna follow the lava flow, to see if I can see more fire pokemon. :D

Nyo
10th August 2003, 08:51 PM
Yeah...you probably wouldnt remember me...i was formaly Dark_Flareon...till I decided on a name change

Torchic/South America/4/5-5/Rock,Thunderwave,Pokeball

Hexae
10th August 2003, 08:53 PM
Hm.. Bulba's enticing, but not enough.

Australia/4/0-4/Further into the forest.

Lugia0013
11th August 2003, 05:06 AM
Treecko/South America/6/4-5/throw pokeball

Enile Zemula
11th August 2003, 08:53 AM
Vulpix/South America/3/4-5/Feed, Masterball.

Angel Blossom
11th August 2003, 11:54 AM
Yay, I caught Ekans. :D His name shall be.. Viper!

Europe/7/Extremespeed Arcanine

Pikachu101
11th August 2003, 07:05 PM
Heracross/South America/2/4-5/lull to sleep and then freeze with ice beam and throw Pokeball

Shadow Djinn
11th August 2003, 07:29 PM
You can continue to climb upwards or go into the cave

[/b][/color] [/B]

I'll go into the cave...

mr_pikachu
11th August 2003, 10:42 PM
South America/3/5-5/Get closer to Charmander

I will inch my way around Houndour to get to Charmander. During this time, I will sing softly and sweetly. :rolleyes: If Houndour attacks, I will attempt to sidestep it. If not, I will continue on to Charmander.

The_Missing_Link
12th August 2003, 08:56 PM
Don't be surprised if these reffings are rather short. I don't have enough time to do detailed stuff *Is going to kill QS --;*

BK- Ignoring the Pokemon, you start to follow the lava flow that apparently is going up a hill. Starting the climb, it isn't much work as the slope is at a low degree and the terrain is easy to walk on. Soon, you're at the top and you look upon the same scenery as the one behind you. You walk down the hill and luckily enough, you greet a Houndour, Numel and Cyndaquil on the way:

All you can do is continue down the hill

Nyo- Actually, I believe I do remember you. We probably played the game at the same time before I got hired

You throw a rock at Torchic to bring him off balance. You're lucky enough to succeed and as he hops around, you nail him with a thunderwave. Now paralyzed, he's rooted to the spot and unable to move around much. Taking out a Pokeball, you launch it at him and he's sucked in. However, he's still able to get out and does so for his own sake:

Hexae- You notice the Bulbasaur and start to head towards her but you decide not to and instead go past the brush and into the forest. It isn't much pleasant as you're surrounded by pricker bushes and poison ivy. You're wearing long clothes so you're able to move around without getting harmed. After pushing through some more brush, you come upon a Seviper, Koffing and male Nidoran just talking:

There's a fork in front of you; You can either take the left or right path

Lugia- You throw another Pokeball at Treecko but she's free enough to slash it to pieces, which she does with pleasure:

Enile- To get on her good side, you give her some food. She's suspicious of you but takes the bait anyway and starts to munch merrily. Taking out a master ball, you lob it at her and she goes straight in. She struggles tremendously but the strength of the ball is too much and in the end, she gives in as the light goes out. Congrats, you caught a Vulpix!

Vulpix at Level 5 (female)
Breeded Move of Choice
No TM
Personality: Mild
Trait: Flash Fire- When hit with a fire attack, its attack and special attack goes up

What will you do now?

Angel- You whistle for an Arcanine and one comes within minutes. Climbing onto her back, she immediately takes off for the Shores of Normandy. You're closer to the ocean than you thought and instantly start to travel across the water. Opting to go around Africa, you get extremely close to the equator, which isn't much of a big deal since you're getting sprayed with water in the process. Soon enough, you're in Europe and on land. Once you get off, you take a quick survey of the land before you see a Skitty, Slakoth and Pidgey in the distance:

You can either walk over a dune and down to the shores or continue across the hillside

Pikachu- It seems I skipped you in the process last time. Sorry about that

You drag Heracross into dreamland with a successful spore, making him collapse. Then as he sleeps, you nail him with an ice beam, freezing him up. Lastly, you take out another Pokeball and fling it at Heracross. Sucking him inside, he rocks back and forth slowly, drawing out the suspense. In the end though, the light goes out and the ball comes to a stop. Congrats, you caught a Heracross!

Heracross at Level 5 (male)
Breeded Move of Choice
No TM
Personality: Bashful
Trait: Guts- Raises attack if has status effect

What will you do now?

Shadow- Going into the cave, it glows an eerie blue and green. It's a short walk to the end though and once you get there, you're surprised to see a Horsea and Torchic in it. A few minutes pass before to your surprise, a Gyarados comes up as well:

You can only go back out the cave

m_p- You carefully walk around Houndour, who doesn't go in and attack. You try to calm Charmander down with singing but she doesn't fall for it and looks at you like you're an idiot:

Hexae
12th August 2003, 08:59 PM
Australia/4/0-4/I'll go Right.

Angel Blossom
12th August 2003, 08:59 PM
It's ok, Becca. I wonder where QS went, anyway. x_X

Europe/7/Continue Across the hillside

Lugia0013
12th August 2003, 09:11 PM
Treecko/South America/6/3-5/ Confuse, Sleep, then Pokeball

mr_pikachu
12th August 2003, 09:20 PM
Charmander/South America/3/5-5/Make Offer

I'll offer to take Charmander on my pleasurable journeys with me. I'll assure it that if it comes with me, it will never have to hear my horrible voice singing again.

Shadow Djinn
12th August 2003, 09:29 PM
Don't be surprised if these reffings are rather short. I don't have enough time to do detailed stuff *Is going to kill QS --;*

Shadow- Going into the cave, it glows an eerie blue and green. It's a short walk to the end though and once you get there, you're surprised to see a Horsea and Torchic in it. A few minutes pass before to your surprise, a Gyarados comes up as well:

You can only go back out the cave

Hm...I'll go over to the Torchic and throw a pokeball. If I catch it, I'll runo out of the cave, otherwise, I'll Feed it if the ball is unsuccesful.

Torchic/Asia/1/5-5/Pokeball, if caught, head out of cave, if not, throw food.

Nyo
12th August 2003, 09:40 PM
Yeah, i also remember playing a bit after you were hired

Torchic/South America/4/4-5/Get closer,confuse, pokeball

BlazikenKevin
13th August 2003, 05:35 PM
Cyndaquil/South America/3? I Forgot which one/5-5/ Get closer, feed, send to sleep, PokeBall.

Pikachu101
13th August 2003, 06:58 PM
Yeah i got Heracross!!! man that guy put up a fight frozen, burnt and asleep, I'll call him brawler.

Asia/1 (Mt. Everest)/Air Pidgeot

The_Missing_Link
15th August 2003, 09:24 PM
Hey you guys, I'm back although I had access the full time. Dial up and only able to be on 15 minutes at a time was tough. I have some news though. First of all, I'm going away next week, Thursday to be exact. The family is going to Montreal and I won't have access for 5 days, at all. So either Steve will get off his butt and do his job or you will have to wait, most likely the latter I'm afraid. Second of all, I just want to remind you that you guys can battle your Captured Pokemon at the Battle Tower (only against other captured Pokemon of course). I've also heard that you can also battle them at the Crystal Caves Battle Arena but I'm not quite sure so you'd better stick to the BT for now. Anyway, on to the reffings and I apologize for the people who have to wait at the Temple of Knowledge. Thanks for being patient while Steve is either working, going to school or just being a lazy @$$. Hopefully he'll be on this weekend so he can get around to doing his job

Hexae- Edging past the trio, you go onto the right path. Apparently, this was the wrong way to go as heavy fog starts to set in. Cautiously walking forwards, you have no idea where you're going and put your hands out to feel your way around. When you start to put your left foot down, it sinks into mud, or at least what you think is mud. You have a disgusted look on your face but put your other foot forward anyway. The faster you can get away from the fog, the better. When you try to pick your foot up though, you're unable to. Struggling fiercely, you start to sink and realize you're stuck in quicksand. Terrified, you remember not to move or else you'll get pulled in faster. Instead, you start to yell for help but know it's fruitless even after a minute. Slowly waiting for your death, you start to accept your fate when a stick falls in front of you. Grabbing onto it, you start to get pulled towards the edge of the quicksand. It takes a long time but you're able to get out. You stand up to thank your saviors, but don't see anyone in front of you. Looking down, you find a female Nidoran, Roselia and Ekans looking up at you with smiles:

You can only go straight ahead

Angel- And off you go again, going straight ahead. It seems like walking is your destiny as you never stop doing it. It's great exercise though and you also get Pokemon out of the deal, which is good enough for you. While lost in your thoughts, you accidentally trip over a Meowth, who didn't notice you as well while she was lost in her thoughts as well. A Castform and HootHoot are off to the right:

Go into the valley or continue crossing the hills

Lugia- With Treecko staring at you, you attack with a supersonic. She clutches her ears painfully as the sound vibrates through her and after a bit, she starts to stumble around in a dazed state. Giving her a sleep powder, she inhales the particles and falls to the ground, sound asleep. Throwing yet another Pokeball, she goes in and shakes around a bit but can't fight the ball and gives up. Congrats, you caught a Treecko!

Treecko at Level 5 (female)
Breeded Move of Choice
No TM
Personality: Rash
Trait: Overgrow- In a pinch, grass attacks become stronger

What will you do now?

m_p- Asking the Charmander to come with you, she shakes her head furiously, not budging at all. She's not as gullible as you'd like her to be:

Shadow- You take out a Pokeball and throw it at Torchic but he pecks at it continuously before it cracks into pieces. Shrugging, you throw some food at him, to which he gives you a nasty glare but catches the food before it gets soggy in the water:

Nyo- You move a bit closer to the Torchic, who chirps like crazy and tries to get away but can't due to the thunderwave. Giving him a confuse ray, he starts to bang his head on the ground. You raise your eyebrows but throw another Pokeball. He goes in but like before, comes right back out, half dazed and still paralyzed:

BK- Yeah, I think it is 3

You get closer to the little Cyndaquil but he starts to move away. You throw some food over to keep him around, which does the trick as he starts to eat the food. You start to use hypnosis but the Cyndaquil doesn't notice as his head is still down while eating. Taking out a Pokeball anyway, you lob it and watch as he looks up and slashes at the ball in time to break it into pieces:

Pikachu- Getting on the Pidgeot, you head over towards Mt. Everest. Flying above the clouds, you feel free and happy as you go into barrel rolls and dive down until you pull up at the last second. The only thing you hate is how short the ride is and soon come to the base of the mountain. Getting off at the gravelly surface, you slide down and start walking around until you spot a Horsea, Poliwag and Tyrogue:

You can only climb up the mountain

BlazikenKevin
15th August 2003, 09:29 PM
Cyndaquil/South America/3/4-5/ throw rock, send to sleep, PokeBall.

homeofmew
15th August 2003, 09:37 PM
Air Pidgeot to

North America- Electric, Psychic and Steel

Eastern Forests: 75% Electric, 20% Psychic, 5% Steel and Other
Seaching for a Pikachu.

Angel Blossom
15th August 2003, 09:43 PM
Meowth/Europe/7/3-3/Apologize to Meowth, then freeze with Blizzard and throw a Pokeball

BTW, Tina, that is called hinting. No hinting is allowed in either of the Capture centers.

Lugia0013
15th August 2003, 09:55 PM
Africa/3/Hyper Stellar Grifor

mr_pikachu
16th August 2003, 12:34 AM
Magby & Houndour/South America/3/5-5/Make Offer

Okay, since Charmander won't go with me, I won't force him. I'll shrug it off and politely ask the Houndour and Magby if they'd like to join the party. I also make a point of saying that I won't force them if they don't want to go.

Jay
16th August 2003, 04:20 AM
Atlantis/8/Teleporting Alakazam/5-5

I believe I mentioned earlier I still have the Atlantis Key.

Pikachu101
16th August 2003, 12:57 PM
Tyrouge/Asia/1/3-5/feed x3 and ask if it wants to come with me

The_Missing_Link
16th August 2003, 08:26 PM
Since I haven't given out some advice to capture Pokemon in a while, I'll do it now...

When you ask for a Pokemon to join your team, 99% of the time they will refuse. Pokemon are smart enough to know that you want to capture them and of course, they will try to struggle as much as they can against you until they give up. Only in serious occasions will they accept (and this has happened once, with a Machoke if you wanted to know. Back then we gave out 1st and 2nd evolutions but we've changed our policy) so trying it will mostly like get them angry

BK- Throwing a rock at Cyndaquil, it hits his side and makes him look at you with an angry look. You try for a sleep powder but he justs burns it away with his fiery backside. Taking out another Pokeball, you launch it and watch this one being scratched to shreds as well:

Tina- Kris is right, I'm afraid. If you read the rules a bit more closely, hinting or telling what Pokemon you want is against the policy and for doing that, you won't find a Pichu at all while you're in the Eastern Forests (Pikachus can't be caught here anymore so I think you would've been going after a Pichu if you didn't mention Pikachu). Do you still want to go there?

Angel- You apologize profusely to Meowth, who nods in understanding. Standing back, you show your sincerest smile and let loose a blizzard on her. Seeing the blizzard come at her, a surprised expression comes over her face before being frozen solid. Taking out a Pokeball, you lob it at her and watch as she's sucked in. Rocking around a bit, you look on as the light almost goes out but at the last second, she comes right back out, her top half already melting and a sour look on her face:

Lugia- You're the first to go to Africa in a long time. Nice to see people wanting ground types

Pulling out a PA device, you press a button to call for the Hyper Stellar Grifor. In a split second, the great dragon appears in the sky, blocking out what little sunlight there is. It's hard for him to land in the area, but surprisingly enough, he manages to do so. You have a hard time climbing on but in the end manage to scramble up, thanks to his wing. After telling him to take you to the Mountain Region in Africa, you rise up swiftly and watch as a bright light flashes over you. Rubbing your eyes, you blink a couple of times before you find yourself at the bottom of a hill, a mountain right in front of you. Sliding off, you watch as the Grifor rises up and disappear instantly, just like the car from Back to the Future. Looking around, you find a Sandshrew, Trapinch and Geodude looking up at the sky, awed by the Grifor:

You can start up the mountain or walk around the base

m_p- Actually, once you go after a specific Pokemon, the other 2 instantly disappear. So right now you're stuck with the Charmander unless you want to give up and explore somewhere else

Jay- Just out of curiosity, can you be a customer at CCCC? Our policy here is that we can if another person refs for us but I haven't done it in ages. I just realized though that I would be cheating because I know the fast and easy way to capture a Pokemon since I've done this for about 2 years --; Good thing I stick to training adopted Pokemon

Walking into the NY Base, you come up to a free Alakazam with an Atlantis Key. She picks it up and examines it before nodding and grabbing your hand. Without even telling her where you want to go, she takes you to the Elysian Fields. Appearing in a perfect grassy field with a calm breeze blowing through, you start to walk off. Nothing seems to come up as of yet but in the distance, you manage to spot a Solrock, Natu and Drowzee in a circle:

You can only continue across the field

Pikachu- Walking up to the Tyrogue, you throw some food in front of him. Taking the bait, he dives down and gobbles up the food instantly. Spotting you after his meal, he listens as you make an offer of him joining your team. He refuses quickly though, slightly mad at you of thinking about this kind of thing:

Jay
16th August 2003, 08:34 PM
Just out of curiosity, can you be a customer at CCCC? Our policy here is that we can if another person refs for us but I haven't done it in ages. I just realized though that I would be cheating because I know the fast and easy way to capture a Pokemon since I've done this for about 2 years --; Good thing I stick to training adopted Pokemon

Sure can - I have to warn you though, CCCC is/will be a bit shaky in the coming weeks.

Solrock / Atlantis / 8 / 5-5 / Fire Spin (Trap), Thunder Wave (Paralyze), Throw Poké Ball

Lugia0013
16th August 2003, 08:36 PM
Trapinch/Africa/3/2-5/throw rock, paralyze, confuse, sleep, throw pokeball

BlazikenKevin
16th August 2003, 08:50 PM
Cyndaquil/South America/3/3-5/trap, paralyze, confuse, hypnosis, pokeball

Grr... That Cyndaquil is getting me mad.

Hexae
16th August 2003, 09:44 PM
Antarctica/6/Extremespeed Arcanine.

Sorry for changing places so much. x_x

Angel Blossom
17th August 2003, 02:13 AM
Meowth/Europe/7/2-2/Freeze Meowth completely, throw a Hyper Ball

mr_pikachu
17th August 2003, 02:21 AM
Oh, darn it... okay, Charmander doesn't want to go with me? I won't force it to.

South America/3/4-5/Move On

Okay, I guess this uses up one of my five alotted runs, doesn't it? Well, go in whichever direction is hottest. Let's see what this area has in store for me.

Pikachu101
17th August 2003, 11:37 AM
Tyrouge/Asia/1/3-5/Sleep with spore then freeze with blizzard and throw pokeball

oh yeah what does the PA consider Dragon type

The_Missing_Link
17th August 2003, 11:21 PM
Jay- Not saying I want to be a customer, if you're implying that although you're probably not

Sending a fiery tornado upon Solrock, it doesn't do much to him exacept trap him in one place. After it dies down, you try to paralyze him with a thunderwave but he's a rock Pokemon so naturally, it doesn't do squat to him. Throwing a Pokeball anyway, you watch it being flung away as Solrock spins in a circle, repelling the ball:

Lugia- Just to let you know in the future, if you switched 2 actions around in your attack post, you would have a very effective combo

You throw a rock at Trapinch to get his attention. He look at you to see stun spore being blown into his face. He stumbles around for a bit before falling to his side. Then you send a supersonic at him, getting him dazed although he still doesn't move. Finally giving him a sleep powder, he falls asleep. You take out a Pokeball and lob it. Going in, Trapinch hardly struggles before the light goes out. Congrats, you caught a Trapinch!

Trapinch at Level 5 (male)
Breeded Move of Choice
No TM
Personality: Quirky
Trait: Hyper Cutter- Attack cannot be lowered

What will you do now?

BK- Trapping Cyndaqul with meanlook, he tries to go in and attack you but you use thunderwave to put him down. As he twitches, you use a confuse ray to put him in a daze. Then you use hypnosis to send him into dreamland. Finally subdued, you throw a Pokeball and watch him getting sucked in. Rolling around a bit, you watch him almost come out but he stays in for good. Congrats, you caught a Cyndaquil!

Cyndaquil at Level 5 (male)
Breeded Move of Choice
No TM
Personality: Adamant
Trait: Blaze- Fire attacks goes up by 1.5 when HP is low

What will you do now?

Hexae- You thank your saviors profusely for their work and then walk back into the brush. You call for the Arcanine and watch as he runs up to you, his tongue lolling. You smile and get on, telling him to take you to the Icy Cliffs in Antarctica. Coming to the ocean quickly, you start southwards and soon come across icebergs and such. A bit further and you come across a huge iceberg with a staircase-like cliff. Getting off, you immediately see a Lapras, Smoochum and Seel trying to go up:

You can only go up the cliff

Angel- Determined to get her, you freeze her up again and take out a hyper ball this time. Throwing it at her, she goes in and rolls around a few times before the light goes out. Congrats, you caught a Meowth!

Meowth at Level 5 (female)
Breeded Move of Choice
No TM
Personality: Brave
Trait: Pickup- Can pick up items during/after battle

What will you do now?

m_p- You move on towards what you think is the hottest area, and that is the volcano above you. Starting to climb up, it quickly starts to become unbearable. Only after a few more minutes do you pass out from the extreme heat. Minutes later, you feel something cold splashing onto you and your eyes open to see a Houndour with a canteen in her mouth with a Numel and Torkoal nearby:

You can only go back down unless you want to pass out again :\

Pikachu- Any Pokemon that is of a dragon type or evolves into a dragon Pokemon. Aerodactyl and Charizard don't apply. And you obviously can't catch Dratini and Bagon might be the same although I need to verify that with QS

Sending Tyrogue to sleep with spore and then freezing him up well with blizzard, you throw a Pokeball at him. He goes in but it doesn't take long before he comes back out, half asleep and half frozen:

mr_pikachu
17th August 2003, 11:25 PM
Houndour/South America/3/3-5/Make offer, then move on

I'll thank Houndour quickly, and ask it if it wants to come with me. Whether it does or not, I'll move down the volcano after it decides. (If it wants to come with me, I'll let it come into one of my Pokeballs before I head down.

Jay
17th August 2003, 11:31 PM
Wha? o_o Electricity doesn't affect ground types, not rock types. :confused:

Solrock / Atlantis / 8 / 5-5 / Confuse Ray (Confuse), Ice Beam (Freeze), Throw Poké Ball.

Still confused at how rock-types can't be electrified.

Lugia0013
17th August 2003, 11:46 PM
North America/2/Deep Sea Swampert

Pikachu101
18th August 2003, 06:44 PM
I am starting to hate this Tyrouge

Tyrouge/Asia/1/2-5/Blizzard x2 and throw Friend ball

The_Missing_Link
18th August 2003, 06:53 PM
m_p- Are you going to do this with every Pokemon you somewhat like/totally like?

You ask Houndour to come with you but she just shakes her head. You make your way down the slope but suddenly slip and start sliding down on your bottom. Hitting the ground hard, you wince in pain but get up and start to move forward. Soon, you come across a rock field and start to cross it but a Ponyta, Torchic and Vulpix suddenly come out in front of you:

You can only cross the rock field

Jay- Eh, you're probably right. Even if thunderwave hit though, Solrock still wouldn't have been caught. And I believe your Pokeball count is at 4-5 (which will soon be 3-5) since you already used a Pokeball

Flashing a confuse ray at Solrock, you watch as his eyes start to get big and then see him spin around in a daze. Aiming an ice beam at him, it freezes him up, causing him to fall to his side. Taking out another Pokeball, you throw it at him and watch him successfully being sucked in. After a few shakes though, Solrock comes right back out, half frozen and quickly melting:

Lugia- Taking out the PA box, you press down on the Deep Sea Swampert. Lucky for you, you're close to the sea and it's easy access for Swampert. It takes him quite a while to come but he arrives with a diving suit. You put it on and then jump onto Swampert's back as he takes you back to the ocean. With you in tow, it's a longer walk than usual for him but once you get into the ocean and dive down to the surface, it's smooth sailing from there. Traveling swiftly underwater, you can barely see anything since it's pitch black. Only the aid of flashing lights from Chinchous and Lanturns help you look at surrounding seaweed and water Pokemon. After about 10 more minutes, you start to come up and onto the edge of land. Climbing onto the sand, you start walking towards the Southern Bell. It isn't a far walk and you soon come to your destination. Peeling off your swim wear, it takes quite a long time to do and by the time you're done, you're wiped out. Lucky for you though, a trio starts to come your way and you can make it out to be a Mawile, Pichu and Onix:

It's one big field so you can go in any direction

Pikachu- Friend Balls aren't used here. Try again ^^

Angel Blossom
18th August 2003, 07:02 PM
Yay, Meowth. ^.^

Europe/7/Continue exploring

BlazikenKevin
18th August 2003, 09:37 PM
South America/3/2-5/Move On

Hexae
19th August 2003, 10:44 AM
Seel/Antarctic/6/0-4/Rock, Paralyze, Confuse, Freeze, Lure Ball

Jay
19th August 2003, 10:48 AM
Forgot to update that sorry ^^;

Solrock / Atlantis / 8 / 3-5 / Thunder Wave (Paralyse), Ice Beam (Freeze), Poké Ball. =/

homeofmew
19th August 2003, 12:27 PM
Tina- Kris is right, I'm afraid. If you read the rules a bit more closely, hinting or telling what Pokemon you want is against the policy and for doing that, you won't find a Pichu at all while you're in the Eastern Forests (Pikachus can't be caught here anymore so I think you would've been going after a Pichu if you didn't mention Pikachu). Do you still want to go there?]

yes please
North America- Electric, Psychic and Steel

Eastern Forests: 75% Electric, 20% Psychic, 5% Steel and Other

Pikachu101
19th August 2003, 05:10 PM
dang
Tyrouge/Asia/1/3-5/Blizzard x2 then throw pokeball HE'S MINE!!!

The_Missing_Link
20th August 2003, 10:39 PM
Well, I'm traveling again, this time to Montreal and I'll be away for 5 days. Unless the hotel has internet access and my parents are willing to pay for it (which they probably won't), I'm not going to be on at all until Tuesday night. Until then, you will have to wait for me to come back, or if somehow pigs start to fly, QS will rise up and do his job *shrugs* This will be my last update so have fun without me

Angel- Continuing on, you walk down into the valley and find yourself among a field of wild flowers. Heading in, you feel happy and refreshed. Making time to smell the sweet fragrances, you don't notice a Togepi, Natu and Charmander walking together on the edge of the field until you look up and see them:

The only way out is by crossing the field

BK- With your capture, you head on and stroll down among the extreme heat on the mountain. You don't see many things going on, just lava flowing a little pebbles tumbling down as you kick them. At the end of the hill though, you're greeted by a Growlithe, Ponyta and Torkoal, who don't seem to be fond of trainers that much:

Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide

Hexae- You throw a rock at Seel and successfully get her attention. As she turns around, you get her with a thunderwave, tensing her muscles up. As she twitches, you use a supersonic and confuse her. Then, you freeze her up with a blizzard and finally, the lure ball comes out. Sending it at her, she flashes in and rocks around for a bit but you have a hunch that you've caught her and you're right as the red light stops blinking. Congrats, you caught a Seel!

Seel at Level 5 (female)
Breeded Move of Choice
No TM
Personality: Naive
Trait: Thick Fat- Heat and cold protection

What will you do now?

Jay- Sending another thunderwave at Solrock, it hits this time (:\), sending him into paralysis. As he twitches, you freeze him with another ice beam and then flick your wrist to throw the Pokeball. Going in once more, Solrock put up a fight but this time you have the upperhand as the ball is too strong for him. Congrats, you caught a Solrock!

Solrock at Level 5 (male)
Breeded Move of Choice
No TM
Personality: Brave
Trait: Levitate- Unaffected by ground attacks

What will you do now?

MVR- Next time, post where you want to go in the correct order (North America/1/Extremespeed Arcanine). Post the correct order when you want to attack a Pokemon as well

Getting on a spare Arcanine at the NY Base, you fly off to the nearby forests. It's not much of a ride as you arrive 5 minutes later in northern New York. Getting off, you start to wander around, pushing through the brush and whatnot. After a few minutes, you spot nothing but right in front of you, a bush rustles slightly. Slowly creeping up to see, you watch it rustle again before you part it and see a Mareep, Chinchou and Electrike waking up from a nap:

Pikachu- Constant blizzards doesn't guarantee an instant catch. You need strategy to catch Pokemon

Sending off 2 more blizzards, you freeze Tyrogue up again and try for another Pokeball. As he goes in, it doesn't take long before he comes out again, showing that he's not a Pokemon to mess around with:

Angel Blossom
21st August 2003, 12:14 AM
Europe/7/Continue exploring the area ^^

Pikachu101
22nd August 2003, 03:48 PM
Tyrouge/Asia/1/2-5/Fire a Fire Spin, then blast it with thunder wave, and send it to la-la land with a spore

Quicksilver62160
22nd August 2003, 11:18 PM
Fear not Avengers, I have returned! Summer Credits + Full Time Work = INSANITY! Sorry I haven't been around, I've had to stretch myself over a lot of things recently and computer access has not been one of them. I should be active like I used to be though, which means that the Mortiegama saga will continue again. I'm goign to make the posts here short, I need sleep.

Angel Blossom- You continue to make your way through the Shores Of Normandy in Europe wondering what other strange things lay for you here. As you wander down the shores, you notice a strange fog is beginning to cover the area... but not normal fog, black fog. It can only mean that the power of Mortiegama is finally reaching to all spaces across the Earth. With the forboding danger, you suddenly relaize that there's something up ahead. Making your way there quickly, you find a Bagon, Snorlax, and a Skarmory:

Feed/Thorw Rock/Run/throw Ball/Attack/Chase/Trap/USe Pokedoll/Thorw Pokeblock/Get Closer

From here you can continue into the mist, wade into the waters off the shore, or just wander across the sand.

Pikachu101- You nail Tyrouge with a Fire Spin which immediatly unfreezes him. He's not looking happy either. Quickly to follow up you nail him with a vicious thunder wave paralyzing him instantly and then you try a spore... but it fails:

Feed/Thorw Rock/Run/Throw ball/Attack/Chase/Trap/Use Pokedoll/Throw Pokeblock/Get Closer

Sex: Male
Anger: -

Angel Blossom
22nd August 2003, 11:30 PM
Yay, you're back! I hope to see you here more often, Steve. ^^

Snorlax/Europe/2-2/Freeze as much as possible with Blizzard, throw a Pokéball

Pikachu101
23rd August 2003, 10:54 AM
Welcome back QS maybe you should hire someone at the temple of knowledge to tend it when you are gone

Tyrouge/Asia/1/2-5/Throw out a mean look followed by another spore and throw pokeball

mr_pikachu
23rd August 2003, 04:54 PM
Torchic/South America/3/3-5/Attack

I'll send out Mantine and have it use Hydro Pump, followed by having my Vulpix try a Hypnosis.

Hexae
23rd August 2003, 05:38 PM
Antarctica/6/0-3/Climb the stairs..

Pikachu101
23rd August 2003, 06:11 PM
mp you can't use your pokes here

mr_pikachu
23rd August 2003, 06:16 PM
Uh... okay... so how am I supposed to Attack?

Pikachu101
23rd August 2003, 06:18 PM
mp you can only use status changing attacks and ice beam and blizzard

mr_pikachu
23rd August 2003, 06:28 PM
Okay, then...

Torchic/South America/3/3-5/Attack

I'll use Poisonpowder, Hypnosis, then Pokeball.

The_Missing_Link
27th August 2003, 07:45 PM
Well, I'm back from Montreal. Good to see everyone again and now I'll be off to doing my job

Angel- Using blizzard as much as you can to freeze Snorlax, it only takes 2 ice chilling winds to completely freeze him up well. Throwing a Pokeball, he goes inside and rocks around a lot but comes out again, quickly defrosting:

Pikachu- Using a mean look, you trap Tyrogue on the spot, although it doesn't look like he's going to move anytime soon due to his paralysis. Using a sleep move once more, you're successful in getting him to go to sleep and then throw a Pokeball once more. Going inside, the ball slowly rolls around and after a minute or two, the light finally goes out. Congrats, you caught a Tyrogue!

Tyrogue at Level 5
Breeded Move of Choice
No TM
Personality: Sassy
Trait: Guts- Ups attack if suffering

What will you do now?

Hexae- Continuing on, you start to go up the stairs, going as slow as you can as to not slip. Gripping the wall, you venture up in a spiral. At the midway point, you slip and dangerously come close to falling off the staircase cliff but you hold on tightly and manage to get up again. Moving on, it doesn't take you long to get to the top and when you do, you have a spectacular view of the ocean and multiple icebergs. You also have a nice view of a Snorunt, Spheal and Sneasel right in front of you:

You can only go down

m_p- Using poison powder on Torchic, you watch as she twitches and starts to slightly blanch. You then use a hypnosis, but it fails. Taking out a Pokeball, you throw it but she just slashes it up into pieces:

Angel Blossom
27th August 2003, 08:01 PM
x.x Darn it!!! I was quite close, too.. I think. Oh well, I might as well try again.

Snorlax/Europe/7/0-2/Confuse, try to freeze the Snorlax more, throw a Pokeball (If it misses, throw my last Pokeball)

Pikachu101
28th August 2003, 07:41 PM
Well I'll deal with my new Tyrouge later.

Lets Try Antartica/6 (I want to try the underwater something I forgot it's no)/Lapras Liner

The_Missing_Link
29th August 2003, 07:19 PM
Angel- Using a confuse ray on Snorlax, you find it has no affect as the bear-like Pokemon is protected by the ice. Using another blizzard again, you watch him fully freeze up and then chuck and Pokeball. He goes in but comes out quickly. Trying again, you watch it shake a couple times but he comes right back out:

Pikachu- Next time look at the front page and then tell me --;

After climbing back down the mountain, you see the Lapras waiting for you. Getting on, you ask her to take you to the Underwater Lagoon. She nodded and releases a line of ice beams as she turns around and starts to slide. It takes a bit to get to the water but you do and slide in. Attaching a breathing device to your mouth, you plunge underwater and head south. The trip is anything but boring as you pass by numerous water and ice Pokemon. Luckily enough, Lapras is able to take you to your destination quickly and you resurface in the mouth of a cave. Letting go, you take off the device and climb to the edge. Turning around, you also see a Staryu, Psyduck and Mantine surfacing:

You can go back into the water or explore the cave

Pikachu101
29th August 2003, 07:54 PM
Antartica/7/Run
Go into the cave

The_Missing_Link
30th August 2003, 08:55 PM
Good god, where did everyone go? We had 6 people playing at one point O-o

Pikachu- Heading into the cave, it appears to be wide and quite comfortable and you're aided by the glow of the walls to help you scan very easily. The cave seems to go for a very long way as you haven't seen anything new in the past 10 minutes. In the distance though, you hear some sort of noise, like laughter. Trotting forwards, you soon come upon a Squirtle, Lotad and Wailmer in a rather large pool:

You can skirt around the edges and either go straight or left or right into different caves

Pikachu101
31st August 2003, 09:30 AM
Yay!

Squirtle (Prime Target), Lotad, Wailmer/Antartica/7/1-5/Use Thunder Wave through the water, It should hit all three and keep Lotad and Wailmer away. Trap Squirtle with Mean Look and Confuse with confuse Ray

Overall: Paralyze - Thunder Wave all, then Mean Look Squirtle my prime target and confuse Ray

TML: I think they all got sick of waiting so long for updates between you on vacation a lot and QS's Frequent disappearences I'd say you should hire someone else.

The_Missing_Link
31st August 2003, 07:52 PM
Pikachu- During QS's absences, I have been here the whole time, updating every night. And the only time I had vacation was a week ago for 5 days and by then, a lot less people were coming around. If no one has patience for stuff like this, then they're disgraceful. QS is in college and works full time while I'm going into my junior year of high school but one of us is active when the other isn't so I don't see why anyone couldn't wait a few days

Shooting a thunderwave into the water, all 3 Pokemon are paralyzed but you're going after the Squirtle. Trapping her with a mean look, you then proceed to disorient her with a confuse ray. After going through all of that, she continues to stay on the surface, too confused to do anything else:

Pikachu101
1st September 2003, 09:51 AM
Apologies for any insults to anyone.

Squirtle/Antartica/7/1-5/Put it to sleep with spore, freeze it with Ice Beam, throw Lure Ball

The_Missing_Link
1st September 2003, 11:46 AM
Pikachu- It's ok. Btw, how many CC Pokemon do you have (not including Squirtle and including Pokemon from the CCCC)?

Spreading spore over Squirtle, she inhales it in and falls into a deep sleep. You then use an ice beam to completely freeze her then throw a lure ball. Hitting her, she flashes in and you watch as the light blinks several times but then fades out. Congrats, you caught a Squirtle!

Squirtle at Level 5
Breeded Move of Choice
No TM
Personality: Modest
Trait: Torrent- Water attacks do 1.5 more damage when HP is low

What will you do now?

Pikachu101
1st September 2003, 05:02 PM
Not including Squirtle I'd say 7-8 I don't have my list on me at the moment. (I've been having good luck at CCCC) Why?

Antartica/7/1-4/Explore

LightNinetales
2nd September 2003, 10:20 AM
Cleffa/Europe/4/4-5/Get closer,then throw another pokeball

The_Missing_Link
2nd September 2003, 11:07 AM
Pikachu- No specific reason. I just like to keep track

Going towards the right fork, you walk in and find it's much colder and less friendlier than before. You still continue on though and after a few more minutes, you come to a dead on. You take out your flashlight and click it on to look around more to see if it's a real dead end and to your surprise, you find a very narrow corridor. Luckily, you can fit into it though and after long minutes of moving through, you arrive in another room with a pool, this time with an Eevee, Spheal and Kabuto in it and they don't look happy to see you:

You can only go back through the corridor

LN- Getting closer to the Cleffa, you try another Pokeball but she's still too strong and is able to dodge it:

Pikachu101
2nd September 2003, 04:32 PM
Eevee, Spheal, Kabuto/Antartica/7/1-5/Paralyze with Thunder Wave (all), then Confuse Ray Eevee (unless there is a Shiny Poke), and finally Spore Eevee.

The_Missing_Link
4th September 2003, 02:08 PM
Pikachu- Ack, sorry about being late. I totally forgot with thinking about school yesterday

Like before, you send a thunderwave into the pool, paralyzing all 3 Pokemon. You then send a confuse ray at Eevee and watch as he becomes disoriented. Then you use spore and send him to sleep, bobbing in the water:

Pikachu101
4th September 2003, 03:42 PM
Eevee (Thank You TML)/Antartica/7/1-4/Freeze up the water around eevee with Ice Beam then If he's stirring blast with Spore and Throw Crystal Ball

The_Missing_Link
5th September 2003, 03:47 PM
Oh come on, man! When has there ever been a Crystal Ball in the games or this CC? Read the rules more carefully and you'll see what we have

Pikachu101
5th September 2003, 03:53 PM
Man I'm getting my balls mixed up between PA and CCCC sorry.

Eevee/Antartica/7/1-4/Freeze up the water around eevee with Ice Beam then If he's stirring (meaning wakes up) blast with Spore and Throw Poke Ball

The_Missing_Link
5th September 2003, 04:08 PM
I could push what you said real far but I won't go near it :o

Using an ice beam on the water, all the water and Eevee himself. You then use a Pokeball but it just bounces off of him as he's incased with the lake, making him unable to be caught. There are ways to get him out though:

Pikachu101
5th September 2003, 04:25 PM
Well this is annoying. (And I mean the Eevee's situation)

Eevee/Antartica/7/0-4/Thaw it out with Fire Spin then when I can hit it use Fast Ball

The_Missing_Link
5th September 2003, 04:30 PM
Using a fire spin on the water, you watch as steam rises up and hisses as the ice quickly melts. Eevee is seen in the water, fully awake but still paralyzed. Throwing a fast ball, he goes in and the ball bobs around a bit but the light soon goes out. Congrats, you caught an Eevee!

Eevee at Level 5
Breeded Move of Choice
No TM
Holding: Hollow Stone
Personality: Adamant
Trait: Run Away

What will you do now?

Pikachu101
5th September 2003, 06:44 PM
Woo-hoo!!!! An Eevee and something other than 1 CCP on it!!

Antartica/7/0-3/I'll explore for one last time before I head out.

The_Missing_Link
7th September 2003, 07:39 PM
Pikachu, please let me remind you again that since my junior year has just started, I will be quite busy. Unlike the people at the CCCC, there is only one employee at PA and I have homework and other things going on all the time. QS and I pride ourselves on being active (well, only me as of now) despite leading busy lives off the internet so don't tell me to go to this topic after 2 days of no updates. Patience is key in being a customer here so unless I'm away for 5 days without giving a good explanation, just keep yourself busy with other things, such as leveling up your captured Pokemon at the CC Battle Arena

Pushing yourself out of the narrow corridor, you make your way out of the right fork and into the central area where you promptly go into the left. It's much like the right side and after a short walk, you come upon another dead end but with a pool, this time with dual types in it, such as Chinchou, Surskit and Carvanha:

You can only go out of this fork, into the central area and go forward

Wolfsong
7th September 2003, 07:47 PM
I'd like to release Aleu my bagon then take the extreme speed arcanine to the Ancient Ruins in Europe please

Pikachu101
9th September 2003, 04:37 PM
Chinchou/Antartica/7/0-3/ Hit with confuse Ray, then Poison Powder and Stun Spore.

The_Missing_Link
9th September 2003, 05:01 PM
Nala- I'm not surprised you're lettting her go *releases Bagon*

Settling yourself on top of the Arcanine, you fly off across the ocean and towards the Ancient Ruins. Arcanine sprays massive amounts of mist into your face as you travel on the water but you don't mind since the ride will be quick. And 5 minutes later, you're assumptions are correct as you get onto land and travel over many hills until you arrive at an old ruined temple. Jumping off, you stroll inside and down the lit corridor. You see nothing in the beginning, but after rounding a few more corners, you see an Aipom, Igglybuff and Zigzagoon in front of you:

You can go in any direction you want

Pikachu- Flasing a confuse ray at Chinchou, you watch as she bobs up and down in a dazed state. You then proceed to use a poison powder on her successfully but when the stun spore appears over her, she moves away just in time but starts to blanch from the poison:

Pikachu101
10th September 2003, 06:46 PM
Chinchou/Antartica/7/0-3/First Mean look, then Paralyze with Thunder Wave and throw Lure Ball

The_Missing_Link
10th September 2003, 06:48 PM
*yawns* I wish we had those sleepy smilies again ;-;

You already used the lure ball on Squirtle. Try again

Pikachu101
10th September 2003, 07:23 PM
Me wasn't aware you had to use different specials but:

Chinchou/Antartica/7/0-3/First Mean look, then Paralyze with Thunder Wave and throw Moon Ball (running out of balls)

The_Missing_Link
11th September 2003, 02:49 PM
There are no moon balls --; Haven't I told you to look at the front page and check which special balls can be used? You also should be keeping count of what special balls you have left, something else I'm not going to keep count of since it's not my responsibility

Pikachu101
11th September 2003, 05:35 PM
Chinchou/Antartica/7/0-3/First Mean look, then Paralyze with Thunder Wave and throw Legendary Ball (then I'll have the Friend and Heavy left) I checked the Temple of Knowledge/Store so I know we can use those, at least that's what QS said on the inventory

The_Missing_Link
11th September 2003, 06:25 PM
Did you buy those balls cause if so, I need a link for proof

Pikachu101
12th September 2003, 06:48 PM
Um I'm kinda confused can you tell me which balls I'm allowed to use as my special balls in this park that I don't have to pay for? (I checked the front page and it's not there.)

Hexae
12th September 2003, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by Quicksilver62160
Equipment: 5-5, Five Pokeballs, 5 Special Balls (Fast Ball, Lure Ball, Heavy Ball, Hyper Ball, and Master Ball), every time you use either, change the number

*points* Hope that helped — and yes that was on the front page.

Pikachu101
13th September 2003, 01:36 PM
Heh thanks Hexae

Chinchou/Antartica/7/0-3/First Mean look, then Paralyze with Thunder Wave and throw Hyper Ball

Skitty_Pelliper
13th September 2003, 08:52 PM
No!I meant Africa/3/Air Pidgeot

The_Missing_Link
14th September 2003, 02:00 PM
Pikachu- Trapping the Chinchou with meanlook, she stays right in place but isn't happy about it. Then you paralyze her with thunderwave and then throw a hyper ball. Shooting inside, the only indication that she's fighting back is the red light flickering but soon, that dies out. Congrats, you caught a Chinchou!

Chinchou at Level 5 (female)
Breeded Move of Choice
No TM
Personality: Mild
Trait: Volt Absorb- Restores health when hit by electric attacks

What will you do now?

S_K- It's called using the edit button. Use it next time or else you're gonna spam up every topic you post in but made a mistake --; And btw, you won't be able to get Trapinch now since you stated that you wanted it. It's in the rules if you're confused. If you hinted or stated that you want a specific Pokemon (acidentally or on purpose), you won't be able to get that Pokemon. Do you still want to go to Africa?

Pikachu101
14th September 2003, 02:23 PM
I'll Go to Europe/3/Dugtrio Underground Railroad

Skitty_Pelliper
14th September 2003, 02:48 PM
No fair!:( I knew that was a rule though.Now I want Antarctica/2/Air Pidgeot

The_Missing_Link
15th September 2003, 09:26 PM
Pikachu- Pressing a button to call for the Dugtrio, you don't feel anything until a rumble sounds from beneath you. When it looks like the whole lagoon is going to fall on you, the Dugtrio pops up, bobbing their heads. You sit on top of them and ask to take you to the Mountain Regions in Europe. Immediately falling right through the hole, you rush in an underground tunnel back north. It's not a long trip but it's quite harrowing with all the dirt and rocks flying into your face. After a bit of direction changing, you finally come up out of the ground and onto the base of a mountain. Getting off as quickly as you can, you brush yourself off and look up to see a Pidgey, Swablu and Skarmory:

You can climb up the mountain or go in any other direction

S_K- It's quite fair since it was stated in the rules from the start

In the NY Base, you climb onto a spare Pidgeot and fly down south towards the Icebergs in Antarctica. The flight is obviously quick since your charge is traveling at Mach 2. You also get wind burn from the flight, which isn't that great but at least you got to your destination rapidly. Touching ground, you start to jump from iceberg to iceberg until you see a Tentacool, Psyduck and Totodile:

You can either continue jumping icebergs or dive into the water

Skitty_Pelliper
16th September 2003, 09:16 AM
Antartica/2/Dive in the water

Pikachu101
16th September 2003, 04:43 PM
Yay! Skamory!!! The truth is I just randomly picked a destination and prayed I didn't get a fishing one.

Skamory/Europe/3/0-2/ Feed to lure it over to me, then trap with fire spin and throw Master Ball!

Crystal Tears
17th September 2003, 06:49 AM
South America/1/Extremespeed Arcanine

~Crystal Tears~

The_Missing_Link
18th September 2003, 06:40 PM
S_K- Opting to dive into the water, you peel off most of your outer clothes and put on a breathing device before you jump in. Moving around rapidly to keep yourself warm, you start to explore, looking all around you. Except for the top, everything is completely black below you. Luckily enough, a Spheal, Staryu and Shellder move into your vicinity. This should keep you busy for a while:

You can go in any direction or go back on land

Pikachu- Holding out a piece of food for Skarmory, he glances over at it and decides to divebomb you. Throwing it upwards instead of getting eaten, the steel bird manages to catch it and chew. You then use a fire spin on Skarmory, burning him well as he's trapped and has nowhere to go. As it dies down, you take out your master ball and fling it at him. Getting him inside, he doesn't even have a chance to fight as the light goes out by the time it lands on the ground. Congrats, you caught a Skarmory!

Skarmory at Level 5 (male)
Breeded Move of Choice
No TM
Personality: Lax
Trait: Keen Eye- Prevents loss of accuracy

What will you do now?

Crystal- Getting on the Arcanine in the NY Base, you decide to head south to the Amazon River. Opting to go midwest and then south since Isabel is coming, Arcanine sets off at a rigorous pace, causing you to hold on for dear life. You quickly pass the local scenery as he heads in Central America and then South America. Going through the rainforests, you pass through the brush until you get to the river. Getting off, you start to walk with the flow of the river until you spot a Scyther, Wurmple and Nincada heading over to get a drink:

You can walk in the direction of the flow or against it

Skitty_Pelliper
18th September 2003, 09:14 PM
Antartica/2/Swim foreward

The_Missing_Link
21st September 2003, 10:55 AM
S_K- Taking no interest in the 3 Pokemon, you swim past them, going forwards. As always, you don't see much of anything, but as you continue on, you start to feel like someone's stalking you. Turning your head around, you don't see anything except the same blue water. Shrugging your head, you proceed to continue swimming. A few minutes later, you have the same feeling again, and sure enough, you turn your head to see a Carvanha, Wailmer and Chinchou, following you just for fun:

You can go in any direction or go back on land

LightNinetales
21st September 2003, 02:48 PM
Cleffa/Europe/4/3-5/Sit down,and strokes the little Cleffa.

Skitty_Pelliper
21st September 2003, 05:02 PM
Antartica/2/Swim to the left

The_Missing_Link
23rd September 2003, 12:08 PM
LN- You start to sit down and pet the little Cleffa, but she becomes afraid and runs away, around the corridor:

What will you do now?

S_P- I have no idea why I've been calling you S_K for the past 3 reffings. Sorry about that O-o

You wave at the 3 and then head left, going towards the icebergs. Over the past 10 minutes, things have become quite cold and you start to panic. Fearing hypothermia, you surface and race back towards your clothes and PA backpack. Hurriedly, you dry yourself off and put on your warm clothes again. Feeling much better, you decide to head left again, this time on land. Crossing a couple of icebergs, you don't see anything until you spot a Mudkip, Squirtle and Eevee talking to each other:

You can only travel on land now

LightNinetales
23rd September 2003, 01:15 PM
Oh....well.

South America/3/Extremespeed Arcanine

Skitty_Pelliper
23rd September 2003, 07:28 PM
Eevee!:)
Eevee/Antartica/2/4-5/Throw pokeball

The_Missing_Link
24th September 2003, 03:34 PM
LN- Sighing, you get up and walk out from the way you got in. Once outside, you whistle for the Arcanine, who races up to you after a couple of minutes of waiting. Getting on, you immediately fly off down a couple of hills and straight onto the ocean, where you race across the water. Enjoying the somewhat relaxing ride, you spot a couple of different species of water Pokemon and watch as they surface the water and try to catch up with Arcanine. Few do though and as you try to watch them swim as fast as they can, you come onto land and run through the forests before getting to mountains. Climbing up one of them, the going is a bit slower but you manage to get to your destination in about 10 minutes. Sliding off, you start to walk around when you spot a Charmander, Magby and Growlithe in the distance:

You can walk across a field of rocks or follow a lava flow westward

S_P- You hastily throw a Pokeball at the young Eevee but she spots it well before it comes near her and sidesteps it and watches it crash into the ice and slip into the water:

I think it's time to post a new version. When that gets up, you can post your next replies