PDA

View Full Version : How many?

Aureon
24th December 2002, 07:59 AM
How many people believed in the slightest possibility that Latios and Latias were related to Togetic? It's clear that they are not, however.

I was definately one, mainly because I thought, and still think, that they had an unusual amount of similarities. For some reason mainly people didn't notice these similarities (not just in appearance and DEFINATELY not just with that triangle mark). It would have been genious to have such a mysterious pokemon like Togetic evolve into 2 mysterious pokemon.

Exactly how much story is there to Latios and Latias? Why are there only 2 and does anyone think they'll introduce a common pre evo? Or could there be seperate pre evos? (Latix and Latiy would be nice names xx=male, xy=female, for birds).

Why average pokemon like Togetic and Abusoru made out to be so mysterious?

Runpapa
24th December 2002, 08:13 AM
Ehh?

GrnMarvl13
24th December 2002, 09:27 AM
xx is female and xy is male if you're referring to the genetic code that determines if a fetus becomes either male or female.

Crystalmaster Mike
24th December 2002, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by GrnMarvl13
xx is female and xy is male if you're referring to the genetic code that determines if a fetus becomes either male or female.

Not with the birds for some "mystical" reason :P .

Sorry, I couldn't picture that evo chain. I agree that they have the same main colors, and slightly resemble, but... If you'd still want to believe it, however, it now be quite harder, for Togetic is Normal/Flying and the Latis are Dragon/Psychic. Before this revelation, it could've been...

Aureon
24th December 2002, 11:11 AM
It's Clear they are not however...(refering to if Togetic is related).

Actually birds and insects have the gender codes the other way round from humans. (I knew someone would question that).

Latios and Latias don't have the same seriousness as other Legendaries so they, in my opinion would have made an excellent pair of 3-in-a-chain mythical at the end, in place of the blue steel/psychic and the purple dragon (not that they aren't nice).

Again, why are Togetic and Abusoru made out to be so special, if judging from their stats they are very average? Togetic is more special than Ho oh, in the anime, so why not in the game?

The Rusted One
25th December 2002, 04:34 PM
How is Togetic more special? It will be introduced when Togepi evolves, that's the only reason it hasn't been shown. Now, aside from that, what else is there to say the Togetic is more special that Ho-oh?

Latios & Latias
25th December 2002, 08:17 PM
im gonna try and draw some pre evo's for latios and latias, latias pre evo is gonna be especially cute since shes sooooooooooooo cute!