PDA

View Full Version : AJ vs Oddish17 (Ref: Gengar's Shadow)

Aj the helldog
8th July 2003, 10:17 PM
2 vs 2 (1 at a time)
DQ: 5 days
You choose First
I attack First
Arena: Grass field
Ref: Gengar's Shadow

Oddish17
8th July 2003, 10:26 PM
I accept your challenge, I choose Vahn my male Hitmonchan.

I'll wait as you send out your Alakazam ;)

Gengar's Shadow
8th July 2003, 10:56 PM
I could ref...

Aj the helldog
8th July 2003, 11:24 PM
Oddish17: your very intelligent, thank you for accepting the challenge.

Gengar's Shadow: I would be more then happy if you'd red this battle for me.

Mystikal Go! (Alakazam M)

Mystikal we're back! Now let's show them something!
Start off with A Curse to raise your attack and Defense. Next use a Psychic attack to cause some damage, then end the Round with Future Sight!

Curse/Psychic/Future Sight

Oddish17
9th July 2003, 03:56 PM
Excellent, Vahn, our opponent is compromising his speed in exchange for greater defense, a stupid thing to do against such a speedy pokemon as yourself.

Start off with an Agility to buff your speed. Then run circles around your opponent while you set up a Double Team. Finish off with Toxic.

Agility ~ Double Team ~ Toxic

Gengar's Shadow
11th July 2003, 08:54 PM
Im really sorry about this, but the reffing will be up today or early tomorrow.

Gengar's Shadow
12th July 2003, 12:53 AM
Hate double o=posting, but...

AJ VS Oddish17!

~.* Vahn (M, Hitmonchan, Oddish17) *.~
[100] {A} Perfect

~.* Mystikal (M, Alakazam, AJ) *.~
[100] {A} Perfect

Mystikal --> Curse + Psychic + Future Sight <--

Vahn --> Agility + Double Team + Toxic <--

Begin! Round 1!

Two trainers appeared on the arena, a grassy field. How this grass is hear, I dont know. No water = no grass? Anyways, back to the battle. One trainer, Oddish17, hurls a red-and-white pokeball on the field. While the pokemon is materializing, he yells 'Cmon Vahn! You can do it!'. A male Hitmonchan comes from the pokeball, and punches the air, ready to go. He calmly waits for the pokemon up against him. From the other side of the arena, another sparkling pokeball is hurled from the shadows. As the trainer shows himself, it turns out to be AJ the helldog. Out of the pokeball comes a strong-looking Alakazam. 'You can do it Mystikal!' yells AJ. Mystikal stretches a little, and is ready to fight. The two pokemon look at each other, hatred in their eyes. Well, not hatred. A feeling of...'Im gonna beat you up'. The two pokemon are about to clash...what will happen?

Mystikal walks around the arena, very slowly. The move is called Slow Wave, or Curse. After the process, the user, in this case Mystikal, has pumped attack of some sort. His defenses are pumped up; but not much. His eyes are always on the alert; always ready. However, Vahn just speeds around the arena, picking up speed as he goes along. going all around the arena really buffs up your speed. When he comes back, he is in almost the exact same spot. His leg muscles are bigger, however not huge. His speed increased alot by that move. He pants, but knowing that it was worth it, stands up once more.

Using his new found speed, he runs around the slow Alakazam, Mystikal. He sets a clone all around him, and then stops at the last place to complete the star. Having that said, the clones are in a star form around Lystikal. By the clones Vahn is included. I know he is not a clone, but meh. Anyways, there are now 5 Vahns on the field. 4 clones were made by that attack. A telekinetic blast hits a clone; however unseen. A clone fades out of reality, leaving Vahn utterly surprised. No matter to him; 4 Vahns are good. 3 clones.

From the clones, blasts of toxin comes. They all hit Mystikal, but only one was real. At first Mystikal feels nothing; then an itching comes to him. He doesnt like it. Toxic poisoning is baaad. Also, it doesnt help to have 4 Vahns staring you down. But for now, Mystikal just thinks. Thinks and predicts. Predicts a blast to hit Vahn in 2 rounds. Mystikal smiles, knowing that this might be one of the last smiles in this pokemon battle. But anything can happen...

[100] {A-} 3 clones, Happy

[100] {A-} Toxic (2%), Not happy

There

Oddish17
12th July 2003, 01:18 AM
Excellent work, Vahn. I just want you to used your buffed up speed to pummel Mystikal with Thunderpunches. It's what your naturally good at, so it should prove to be effective, especially since Mystikal is slower than normal.

Thunderpunch x 3

Aj the helldog
12th July 2003, 01:57 AM
Ok Mystikal Lets have some fun.

Disable Thunderpunch! that'll mess up his whole round. Then Use Psychic. end the round with Mega Punch.

Disable/Psychic/Mega Punch

Gengar's Shadow
13th July 2003, 11:11 AM
Note: Disable doesnt make him not able to use that move.

AJ VS Oddish17!

[100] {A-} 3 clones, Happy

[100] {A-} Toxic (2%), Not happy

Mystikal --> Disable + Psychic + Mega Punch <--

Vahn --> Thunderpunch x3 <--

Begin! Round 2!

Quickly, using buffed speed and the low speed of Mystikal to his advantage, Vahn's hand starts crackling. We look, lightning flows around it, making the crackling noise. He flys at Mystikal. Mystikal, being slower then normal and having no way out, just takes it. Also, when the clones punch Mystikal, they dissapear...Then, when Vahn is done, he stands stock-still. He can move a muscle...

Vahn's hand starts crackling, but for no reason. he cant really move, so the lightning is wasted. However, the lock of Disable is getting thinner. Almost thin enough to break out, but not yet. Suddenly, the mind of Vahn gets tortured. The lock is broken; but no matter. He clutches his head in pain, but as quickly as it started, it ends. His hand starts to crackle. We know what that means...

Vahn gets up with anger in his eyes and once again runs at Mystikal. Mystikal does the same, but alot slower. Two punches fly at each other; Mega Punch and Thunderpunch. They both hit thier mark, throwing the two pokemon back. When they get up they're angry. The second round is over now...what will happen next?

[88] {B} Okay, Mad

[80] {B} Mad, Poisoned (4%)

Done

Aj the helldog
13th July 2003, 12:27 PM
Grrrrrr damn poison, ok Mystikal use Rest to get rid of the poison and to recover. Then use Sleep Talk twice. In the event that you would wae up some how Use Hyper Beam if its during you second Attack and Psychic if It's during your third.

Rest~Sleep Talk/Hyper Beam~Sleep Talk/Psychic

Oddish17
13th July 2003, 06:46 PM
Rest, huh? Hmph. Vahn, create a small Substitute, then Mega Punch him in the head twice. Lets see how intelligent Alakazam is after a few hard blows to the head.

Substitute ~ Mega Punch x 2

Gengar's Shadow
23rd July 2003, 10:26 PM
I cam back :D! here:

AJ VS Oddish17!

<|> Vahn (M, Hitmonchan) <|>
[88] {B} Okay, Mad

<|> Mystikal (M, Alakazam) <|>
[80] {B} Mad, Poisoned (4%)

Mystikal --> Rest - Sleep Talk/Hyper Beam - Sleep Talk/Psychic <--

Vahn --> Subsitute - Mega Punch - Mega Punch <--

Begin! Round 3!

Mystikal it seems HATES being poisoned. At least, it seems after this attempt to get it off. Mystikal starts...sleeping. Snoring, but not loudly enough and definetly NOT the attack Snore. Vahn doesnt really care, and suddenly, a burst of blue light comes from Vahn. When it finally goes away, Vahn is emotionless, and motionless. Subsitute made a body double. The body double is what we are seeing. Mystikal suddenly gets up and walks to the body double. The wierd thing is, he is still asleep! He just...whacks 'Vahn'. The Vahn phases out of reality, but the thing is...the punch was HARD. How Mystikal could do that...I dont know. Vahn, not caring that his body double is dead, runs over to Mystikal and pummels Mystikal right in the head. Falling back, a glob of purple spit comes out of Mystikal's mouth. The spit is toxin, and it is headed right to Vahn, who just got done with the punch. It hits right on, and seeps in. Poison is not a good state...Anyways, again Vahn runs at Mystikal. Yet another punch flies at Mystikal, hitting close to the head. The force sends the already falling Alakazam hurtling for the ground. Mystikal gets up, brushes of, tries to walk, only to limp and kneel back down. Vahn cant help but to be happy, but the poison bothers him...

<|> Vahn (M, Hitmonchan) <|>
[80] {B-} Happy, Posioned (2%)

<|> Mystikal (M, Alakazam) <|>
[69] {B-} Hurt, Sleeping (7)

There.