PDA

View Full Version : *g_rock* vs Jay REF: TDM

conspiracy
9th July 2003, 03:37 AM
here we go...

3 vs 3
You choose first
I attack first
Arena: I think it'll be an arena the size of the Indigo Stadium. The rock arena, with a large pool about 20 yards wide, and 30 yards long in the middle with small islands scattered around.

The Dark Master has kindly agreed to ref...

Jay
9th July 2003, 03:46 AM
*Shrug* Well it would have been nice to ref, but i'll battle.

*Releases Poké Ball containing a Genderless (duh) Porygon*

Vito: what the hell?

Me: yeah get out there --;

Vito: :o

Me: Go on...

Vito: Okay 8D

conspiracy
9th July 2003, 12:04 PM
I hate Porygons...

I choose my male Growlithe, Ash! Start off with an Agility, then surround yourself in flames with a Flame Wheel. Keep it going and attack Vito with a quick, flaming, headbutt.

Agility ~ Flame Wheel ~ Headbutt

Jay
9th July 2003, 01:20 PM
Me: Fun.... this guy hates you.

Vito: Aww :'(

Me: But we hate all who are named Ash, right?

Vito: Must.. kill... Ash...

Erm right... Whilst Ash is setting up an Agility, set up a Subsitute of medium health, that should last you a while. A flame bodied Growlithe? I think not… burn it out, or at least demoralize the flame by setting up a Rain Prayer. Finally, take advantage of it with a giant Thunder strike. Got all that?

Vito: Erm yeah.. I’ll like, try my best. ;(

Substitute (Medium health) >> Rain Prayer >> Thunder

SneaselReborned
9th July 2003, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Me: But we hate all who are named Ash, right?

Ash, as in ashes, like what comes from burning wood. Not the character :P .

conspiracy
9th July 2003, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by SneaselReborned
Ash, as in ashes, like what comes from burning wood. Not the character :P .

correct you are... I would NEVAR name anything after pokemon anime characters. That's a crime in my mind.. :D

Jay
9th July 2003, 11:16 PM
Me: He said Ash, not Ashes. Besides it still is named after the anime character. Therefor, he'll be extinguished anyway. Won't he Vito?

Vito: *Chomp* Uh, wha? Uh, yeah ^_^;;;

The Dark Master
12th July 2003, 02:03 AM
Round 1

*g_rock* vs. Jay

Ash the Growlithe vs Vito the Porygon

Battle:
The battle starts smoothly, Ash runs around in a blur from island to island avoiding contact on the aquatic deepths and porygon has his own time converting his body mass into a body double.
Ash stops his marathon and looks around himself. He grins as he see's the porygon. Ash breathes out flames from his mouth and encircle his flamy color body. Ash is ready to rock'n roll.
Vito takes no haste on doing what he was told.
He begins to chant to himself as he prays for storm clouds to appear above. No doubt, black clouds begin to roar on in with a few scary booms of lightning in the sky. Vito seems to be pleased with his efforts as tiny rain drops begin to fall.
Ash's firey circle is begining to fizzle but the rain hasnt fully dropped it anchor on them yet. Ash quickly makes use of his time before his fire wheel is gone. Ash begins to charge at Vito will full force! Alias though, Vito and Ash are still far apart.
Vito see's Ash charging at him and what does Vito do?
He concentrates on the electricity from inside his computer like battery life and begins to take aim at Ash. Ash then gets a quick jolt of speed and rams into Vito throwing him in the wall...but whats this? The porygon isnt what it seems, its the double! Ash seems confused to why porygon didnt move but ignores it but then...the double crumbles. Ash looks worried and then upset...he was fooled.
Suddenly....a charged blast of electricity is launched out of nowhere behind ash and hits him dead on. Got pain killers?

Ash is thrown into the wall and Vito's body double has crumbled.

Stats:
Growlithe: 84 % HP, 15% Fatigue
Porygon: 85%, 10 % Fatigue

How was that? I'll try to be on when I can but like I said in the absence tower, I'm running on a battery.

conspiracy
12th July 2003, 03:13 AM
I'm soooo sorry TDM for your troubles, but Jay and I decided to end the battle and have it another time. If you need Jay to confirm this I'm sure he will... sorry again :(

BTW: check your PM box

Jay
12th July 2003, 03:43 AM
If you'll be having trouble logging in for a while it would be best. Besides, it's only the start of the match. You're more than welcome to ref our next bout if *g_rock* agrees in the future