PDA

View Full Version : Animated Umbreon!

Who said Pikachu?
10th July 2003, 12:19 AM
Hi!
I don't post very often n pop up once in a blue moon and also just spent the last half an hour trying to remember my password which was most fun x.x;
Anyways, this I did two days ago n I just wanted some comments on it. I'm really happy how it turned out and it's only the first animated pokemon I've actually drawn then scanned in n coloured n such, the last couple I've done were completely computer drawn. Anyways, yes, there it is under this line ^^

http://geocities.com/watchful_growlithe/Umbre_Sketch_RunC2.gif

Yes, he doesn't have eyes and yes he's missing five of the gold rings, but that's because that's what Sketch looks like.. well, basically.

Um, if anyone would actually like that but done as a proper Umbreon with all the rings and the eyes I could edit another piccy and do that, I don't really mind.
It'll only just take a couple of weeks as I can't get on a computer again until a week from now x.x;
But if there's interest i'll show some my other ones n maybe do a different running pokemon *shrugs*
Anyways! Thanks for any comments that are made in advance and nice week to all!

ps. uh, I'm looking for somewhere to upload my pictures as my geocities accounts are basically full n same with my yahoo photos, i have a mediaminor account as well but it never loads properly on the public computers I have to use. I can't get another yahoo one as it's not suitable at this moment and i dislike angelfire, So, if anyone knows somewhere it'd be greatly appreciated!
*waves n poofs*

UmbreonCurse
10th July 2003, 12:35 PM
..I can't see it ;_;

*Murkrow
10th July 2003, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by UmbreonCurse
..I can't see it ;_;

Copy and paste the address.

Hm, thats one long limbed Umbreon. Still, it's better than I could do, and the animation is fairly smooth. Lol, maybe if you do add the eyes/extra rings, it might look better, now it just looks kinda...weird :/

Hexae
10th July 2003, 03:35 PM
Very nice animation, I agree with Sneasel. I think the problem is that the image is running more like an equine, and it looks like he has hooves, heh. ^_^