PDA

View Full Version : Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (SNES) Help

Systematic Revolution
10th July 2003, 01:32 AM
Alright, I just entered the dark world after defeating Gannon for the first time in the castle. Where the hell do I go? I see the "1" where the Eastern Palace would be in the light world but I can't get in there yet. So what do I gotta do?

~KT

Nace
10th July 2003, 04:06 AM
You can get there all right, you just have to wander around a bit. Oh, and bring money with you- there's a monkey who you have to pay to open the level (it sounds weird, but it's true)

Systematic Revolution
10th July 2003, 12:41 PM
I have 999 rupies lol. I've ran into him twice now. How much do I have to pay him to open it though?

~KT

Knight of Time
10th July 2003, 12:43 PM
You have to pay 10 rupees to have him accompany you (if you get hit while he is accompanying you he will run away and you'll have to pay another 10 rupees to have him accompany you again), and 100 rupees to open the entrance to the Dark Palace.

Systematic Revolution
10th July 2003, 03:20 PM
Alright I made it in. Thanks guys :D

~KT

Kokomo
12th July 2003, 07:12 PM
I thought I should just ask this in here because its about LttP.;)

I just got the third pendant and I have the master sword, but when I enter the dark world i turn into the rabbit link. I thought that once you get the third pendant you stay as link in the dark world?!

MToolen
12th July 2003, 10:00 PM
To not transform into Bunny Link in the Dark World, you need to have the Moon Pearl, located in the Tower of Hera (you should have it already), not the Pendant.

An exception is when you get touched by those faces (like the ones in Blind's Lair) that turn you into the rabbit.

Laz-E-Boy
12th July 2003, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by Kokomo
I thought I should just ask this in here because its about LttP.;)

I just got the third pendant and I have the master sword, but when I enter the dark world i turn into the rabbit link. I thought that once you get the third pendant you stay as link in the dark world?!

You're gonna have to go all the way back to the Tower of Hera to get the Moon Pearl.

BTW, it'll help if you have the round shield, and I'm not sure, but I think you can update your boomarang too. (Haven't played this game in about 4 years)

freshmex
13th July 2003, 01:58 AM
I turned into a rabbit but dont have the moon pearl what do i do

((havnt played in like 4 monthes because of this))

Kokomo
14th July 2003, 09:04 AM
BTW, it'll help if you have the round shield, and I'm not sure, but I think you can update your boomarang too. (Haven't played this game in about 4 years)

I've upgraded my boomerang and my shield.

I turned into a rabbit but dont have the moon pearl what do i do

You should have a mirror that a guy gave to you. Use that to return to the light world.

To not transform into Bunny Link in the Dark World, you need to have the Moon Pearl, located in the Tower of Hera (you should have it already), not the Pendant.

Shouldn't I have the moon pearl because i got the master sword. Isn't the moon pearl the name of the 3rd pendant you get?

Laz-E-Boy
14th July 2003, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by Kokomo
Shouldn't I have the moon pearl because i got the master sword. Isn't the moon pearl the name of the 3rd pendant you get?

The moon pearl is what you get from the big treasure chest.