PDA

View Full Version : New YGO Deck - Last Warrior, Only Warrior...

The Muffin Man
10th July 2003, 01:45 AM
As you can see by the name of this deck, it's a Last warrior deck.

1|Sdp|Witch of the Black Forest
3|Lon|Gemini Elf
2|Mrd|Magician of Faith
3|Psv|Goblin Attack Force
3|Lon|Zombyra the Dark
3|Tp1|Beastking of the Swamps
These are pretty self explanitory. Witch searches for Zombyra, or any of the other monsters I might need. GAF and Gemini Elf help convert this to a quick beatdown if Last Warrior is slow to come out.

//Magic/Trap
1|Lob|Raigeki
1|Lob|Swords of Revealing Light
1|Lob|Pot of Greed
3|Lob|Polymerization
1|Sdy|Dark Hole
1|Lon|United We Stand
1|Lon|Mage Power
1|Sdj|Monster Reborn
1|Lon|Magic Cylinder
2|Psv|Magic Drain
3|Sdp|Magic Jammer
1|Mrd|Mirror Force
2|Sdp|Seven Tools of the Bandit
2|Mrd|Solemn Judgment
2|Psv|Nobleman of Extermination
2|Lon|Mask of the Accursed
2|Lon|Fusion Gate
1|Sdd|Harpie's Feather Duster
2|Psv|Light Of Intervention
Yes, Poly AND Fusion Gate. Although I might drop a Poly. LoI is obvious. If they can't set with Last Warrior out, they cannot do ANYTHING.

The deck is pretty self explanatory. Alot of the cards are just here to take up space and keep me alive, while making sure my opponents a bit strapped for Magic/Traps with Nobleman. I really can't think of anything that fits the deck really well and I'm not too thrilled about negating ALL Magic cards...Go ahead and rate away. I might just add Spear Dragon over GAF though.

Zombie
10th July 2003, 02:38 AM
-1 Poly
-1 Magic Jammer

+2 Graceful Charity

For a little more speed.

Alec Trevelyan
10th July 2003, 09:50 AM
yeah, i agree w/ zombie's fix and try some "defense" stuff like:

-1 7 tools
-1 Mask of the Accursed

+2 penguin soldier/man eater bug

i'm not pro w/ ygo, but this is my feeling about it, right? lol

cya :wave: :wave: :wave:

Kool Dudy
10th July 2003, 10:09 AM
If you really, really want drawing, then you should add a Jar of Greed otherwise don't because it'll just take up space.

It's a pretty good deck actually since you're adding lots of stuffs to get a quick fusion. You might also want to think about adding Versago the Destroyer.

The Muffin Man
10th July 2003, 01:57 PM
I'm not too thrilled with only ONE Seven Tools. That leaves me way too open to Magic Cylinder/Mirror Force leaving me monster-less. Remember - I can only have ONE Last Warrior out at a time. And even IF I can somehow normal summon him, then his effect dies and he's just a REALLY bad lvl 7. At least this way I keep Jinzo from coming out.

1|Sdp|Witch of the Black Forest
3|Lon|Gemini Elf
2|Mrd|Magician of Faith
3|Psv|Goblin Attack Force
3|Lon|Zombyra the Dark
3|Tp1|Beastking of the Swamps
2|Sdj|Penguin Soldier

//Magic/Trap
1|Lob|Raigeki
1|Lob|Swords of Revealing Light
1|Lob|Pot of Greed
2|Lob|Polymerization
1|Sdy|Dark Hole
1|Lon|United We Stand
1|Lon|Mage Power
1|Sdj|Monster Reborn
1|Lon|Magic Cylinder
2|Psv|Magic Drain
2|Sdp|Magic Jammer
1|Mrd|Mirror Force
2|Sdp|Seven Tools of the Bandit
2|Mrd|Solemn Judgment
2|Psv|Nobleman of Extermination
1|Lon|Mask of the Accursed
2|Lon|Fusion Gate
1|Sdd|Harpie's Feather Duster
2|Psv|Light Of Intervention

I took out 1 Mask, Poly, and Jammer for 2 Penguins and 1 Charity. I then added another Charity, and I'm currently thinking of losing Mask all together, so I don't have more than 45 cards. Although 46 isn't bad...Ahh well. Now what does everyone think?

Chrisodeo
10th July 2003, 04:16 PM
Nobleman of Extermination won't do much. You hit a magic and it's a little De-Spell. You hit a trap and they can just activate it. (Unless it's like Mirror Force, Magic Cylinder etc. But those are restricted anyway, so his effect gets wasted.)

-2 Nobleman of Extermination
-1 Mask of the Accursed
-2 Magic Drain
-1 Fusion Gate/Poly
-1 Solemn Judgement
-2 Goblin Attack Force

+2 Spear Dragon
+2 Mystic Space Typhoon
+2 Nobleman of Crossout
(+2 Dimension Hole?)

MSTs are always handy, in case they try chaining Imperial Order to Monster Reborn or just countering those &%#! Gravity Binds. NOC destroys a face-down mon; that alone should make Last Warrior happy. If the mon has a flip effect, all copies are removed from both decks. No more Man-Eater Bugs and Penguin Soldiers for t3h Warrior. Dimension Hole + Last Warrior is a great combo. The turn you fuse Zombyra and Beastking, Dimension Hole a GAF or Spear Dragon. Fuse, all your mons go bye-bye, next turn your monster returns to wreak some defenseless havok. And, since they can't summon anything to attack, when they go into Def mode they're perfectly safe.

The Muffin Man
12th July 2003, 08:11 PM
Chris, I wanna kiss you on the lips for that Last Warrior/Dimension Hole combo. GENIUS, my friend.

As for the others, I'm a bit way of NoC...