PDA

View Full Version : New AG title!

Zak
10th July 2003, 06:51 AM
313(AG37): Beauty and the Beast?! Shiftry and Nurse Joy!

Hehe... this looks interesting. Discuss!

~Zak

Andrew
10th July 2003, 07:16 AM
Meh, seems like a filler to me. I can see it now.

Ash and Co talk about new badge opportunity yada yada yada, go to Pokecenter. Usual Brock antic. Shiftfry tries to hug Joy and freaks her out and sends Brock on a quest to figure out its problem and help Joy. And insert a TR plan, some banter between May and that usual reciting the game deal and solving the issue at the end and being rejected by joy.

Brock leaves heartbroken. Case closed :\.

Mikey
10th July 2003, 11:19 AM
Yeah, another Seedot evo based filler. Nurse Joy will probably have to calm and gain the trust of a Shiftry.

Then she will dress up in a golden gown and she and Shiftry will ballroom dance to the beauty and the beast theme....:P

DannyBoy
10th July 2003, 02:14 PM
A lot of the evolutions of pokemon ar ebeing complete. The Torchic line ins going to be done soon. The mudkip line is done. The Seedot line will be done. The Makuhita 9how ever you spell it) is done. The Wurmple ones are done with both pokemon. I wonder what pokemon will be next?

*Murkrow
10th July 2003, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by GoldenNoctowl77

Then she will dress up in a golden gown and she and Shiftry will ballroom dance to the beauty and the beast theme....:P

*Cracks up laughing*
Oh man, I can actually see something along those lines happening:D Though they might get sued for using something thats more than likely copyrighted:rolleyes:

Hm, sounds.....pretty dull actually, Oz seems to have a very likely story going. Yay:rolleyes: Sounds like fun:rolleyes:

Rei_Zero
10th July 2003, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by IloveX-TINA
A lot of the evolutions of pokemon ar ebeing complete. The Torchic line ins going to be done soon. The mudkip line is done. The Seedot line will be done. The Makuhita 9how ever you spell it) is done. The Wurmple ones are done with both pokemon. I wonder what pokemon will be next?
Does this mean that the Treeko line might just all be up to Ash's Treeko to fulfill?

DannyBoy
10th July 2003, 06:01 PM
I hope so, then he will have a strong pokemon then.

Pewter City Geodude
10th July 2003, 07:07 PM
LOL I'm assuming the "Beauty" is referring to Nurse Joy... :P

Rei_Zero
10th July 2003, 07:18 PM
EEWWW....
Does that mean that Nurse Joy+ShiftryXP

Rocketboy
10th July 2003, 08:16 PM
Mabey it's about Ash and Co. going to a haunted house where candles and clocks come alive and say they are humans! Shrifty is really Nurse Joy's boyfriend but turned into a Shrifty for some reason Team Rocket then come and kidnap Nurse Joy (Probably wanted to Catch Shrifty) and in blind rage the clocks and everyone turn back into humans, get nurse Joy and Ash shocks the $***T out of Team Rocket and then as Ash and Co. leave for no reason at all they turn back into a Shrifty and inanimate objects THE END XP

Venasaur89
10th July 2003, 08:18 PM
Love between Pokemon and human?? SOunds weird...

Shiftry will fall in love with Nurse Joy....

Aren't they showing too many rare pokes?? Like Swampert, Hariyama, Aron evolution, and now Shirftry?

DannyBoy
10th July 2003, 08:20 PM
I think they are going to show a lot of pokemon faster now. They have showed a lot already so I think there will be many more within a few chapters. I think Treecko will evolve soon.

Hanada Tattsu
12th July 2003, 10:27 PM
Thanks for the title! Sounds interesting, Shiftry should be funny, I hope it scares May, or hopefully even Nurse Joy. This does seem like a filler, though, but we have to have some fillers to balance everything out.