PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Oh No! My Poll's On Fire!

Chikoo
10th July 2003, 07:03 PM
How often are your topics "on fire". (Y'know, the little icon..)
Back in my days, most of my topics were always are fire. I guess it's recently when my topics decided to cool down. *Looks at all PCG topics on fire* *Faces down in shame* ;)

Legally Brunette
10th July 2003, 07:33 PM
like, thats the most stupid topic idea ive ever heard of! but i havent had any of my topics "on fire" cuz i just signed up today! but my brother had alot of topics on fire before he stopped posting much

Mikey
10th July 2003, 07:56 PM
With all the members here it isn't surprising so many are on fire. I had one or 2, but then again I haven't posted much until now. *Also looks down in shame*

Legally Brunette- Look at your own topics before you start insulting others:P

Oddish17
10th July 2003, 10:36 PM
It's cheap now since all a topic needs is 150 views to get the little flaming icon. I miss the UBB where you needed 30 replies to get the flaming pokeball. On my old username I made a lot of topics that received more than 30 replies, on this account I've made some with 150 views but not 30 replies. I don't know how many overall, though, it's been a bunch over the past couple of years.

Jay Umbreon
11th July 2003, 02:03 AM
Well back in the day where I was close Misc. Mod, every debate topic that I used to make, more or less got like 30/40 replies if not more ^ ^;; but that was like 2 years back. I guess I don't really post many topics any more...but the ones I do post are so hot....they burn so fast cos they're on fire, no one gets to see them :) /excuse mode off

~Jay

Crystal Mew
11th July 2003, 11:35 AM
I think my polls were only on fire once or twice .-.
hardly ever though, and I don't make too many polls...so erm, yeah.

Mikey
11th July 2003, 01:08 PM
Speak of the devil, my poll just caught on fire! My Doh! one LOL

Jay
11th July 2003, 01:17 PM
I mainly create games, and well they usually get more than 300 replies and 3000 views ^^; Hope that answers it.

Chris
11th July 2003, 02:17 PM
I haven't created a poll for years, mainly because whenever I post one (or any thread, for that matter), it never gets any more than 6 or 7 replies.

Meh.

Katie
11th July 2003, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by Chris
I haven't created a poll for years, mainly because whenever I post one (or any thread, for that matter), it never gets any more than 6 or 7 replies.

Meh.
I feel your pain, chris :'( I post a topic and it dies with like 2 replies 7_7 a little over a year ago I posted a poll on m&ms vs skittles, I think that got like 4 pages, yay :) my only flaming topic lol. but I don't post topics that often now anyway, so :p

~Katie

Systematic Revolution
11th July 2003, 10:42 PM
Usually I get quite a few hot topics when I post a poll. What can I say? I'm just good. ;) And, LegallyBrunette? Just.. No. Don't diss people's polls. It's immature. Thanks. :wave:

~SR, KT

Craig
12th July 2003, 12:41 PM
This poll is on fire!!

Anyways, hardly of my posts get "on fire" put some of them do, if they go on fire, its obviously not all at once! :)

Kireihana52
13th July 2003, 05:12 PM
I haven't posted a poll in nearly 10,000 years but.... I didn't get many replies on most of them. I posted that "friendship game" in the summer of 2000, and that got a lot of replies though. That's pretty much the only thing I did that got that many replies and the 'flame' thingy. :D

~Bethany

SupremeChampion
13th July 2003, 05:24 PM
well, back in the day when an "on fire topic" was 30 or more, i had a few. not many, but a few.

~The Italian Stallion

Mastermysterious
13th July 2003, 05:45 PM
*recalls the past* I think in the end of my first year of registration on TPM, 1/2 of my polls had a flaming Pokeball, none of my clubs flamed and not much more success for the games...only 1