PDA

View Full Version : Hey!! I'm BACK!!!! (for the 3rd time!)

-=Sparky=-
10th July 2003, 07:03 PM
muah!! omg... it's been so long since i've been here!... where has the time gone... at least a year, if not 2. i dunno if any of you remember me or not. (it's been too long) But, here is my website:

Shadow's Drawings (http://artistco.tripod.com) umm.... changed my nick while i was gone, but on here i will always be known as Sparky!

yeah... 8)

ummm... i guess i will take requests!

Ground Rules: (i only got 3)

1) No Humans: i can't draw humans for crap, so fagetabou'it.

2) I do any pokémon, usually in a known pose... if you want a diff pose, tell me and I will try my best.

3) If you wish for color, let me know. all my drawings are in pencil. i dun color unless i really like the picture, or you request it of me. so unless otherwise stated, all requests will be in shaded pencil.

that's all for now... if you can't thru to me here, e-mail me with the subject being: "Request". i will start off with 3 requests right now. and each one will take me a week... i am usually on the computer only on the weekends, (once a week), with requests, i will try and get back with the requester as soon as i possibly can, and i will finish requests as soon as i possibly can. with today being 10 July, next time i check here will be on saturday 12 July.

i think that's all for now... if i have anything else i'll let you guys know on saturday! and tell me what ya think of my site please.. i wish to know!

TTFN!!

-=Sparky=-

Dragonfree
10th July 2003, 07:25 PM
Um... can you draw a Scyther? Any pose, anything. It's just that no one draws Scyther except me...:(

-=Sparky=-
10th July 2003, 07:34 PM
Dragonfree: Done and done.... i will have it to you on the weekend of:19 July... hope that's not too far away for you...

still two slots open until Saturday 12 July

Rambunctious Jamirus
10th July 2003, 07:39 PM
Ooo! Me! Me!

Can you please do an Arcanine with a pair of goggles on his head and smiling. He should have three scars across his muzzle and one across his chest. Sitting up is prefered but any pose will do.

Thank you in advance! I do not really care if you colour it or not.

-=Sparky=-
10th July 2003, 07:48 PM
ooooooooo that should be interesting, Rambunctious Jamirus! i'll get to it... like i said before... i should have it done by 19 july... i'll let you know!

One more spot open! ummm... i shall be back on saturday 12 july... gotta go for now...

TTFN!!

-=Sparky=-

Katie
11th July 2003, 10:35 PM
hey sparky, long time no see! ^_^ funny thing is I remember a lot of these pics.. hehe. one thing I noticed was that you used mostly the 'official' poses. maybe next time you could try making up your own, so they don't look so... what's the word I'm looking for... generic? o_0 blah, ENGLISH SUCKS XD aaaaanyway, good job with these pics, the proportions, shading, stuff looks good, and the lines are smooth. good job, but next time let your creative juices flow =D~~~
I'm in a really REALLY weird mood lol
(I won't hog the last request spot, I don't need anything right now, so yeah. bye~)

~Katie

-=Sparky=-
16th July 2003, 07:25 PM
Katie. i dunno if you changed ur nick or not, but i dun think i remember you. Sorry... but very good idea.... for some reason, when i try doing other poses other than "generic," i screw up the picture really bad unless i'm really really concentrating on that particular picture (woah! too many big words for me, lol)

ummm... as for the requests... unfortunatly working 48 hours a week is really starting to bog me down but i will finish them as soon as possible, with today being wed, 16 July, i should have them done by: (hopefully) 26 July. ten days... i hope that not too long for you guys... but i promise to get these done... and for right now, katie i'm glad you didn't request, because i will hold the request slots to 2 right now. work is really bogging me down... but like i said, i will get them done as soon as humanly possible... i will try to post by 26 July. until then...

TTFN!

-=Sparky=-

ps... ummmmmm katie!!!! i just noticed something... ummm u DDR??? what verson? uh... yeah... little bit of nothingness for me.. i started out on MAX 2, 7th edition, and upgraded to Extreme in an arcade... dun have ps/ps2 version(s)! uh.... yeah...

Rambunctious Jamirus
16th July 2003, 08:36 PM
Take as long as you need, Sparky. I have all the time in the world and I'm not going anywhere soon I don't think. Work comes before play, right? Or is it the other way around...nevermind. I'm a patient person anyways...take as much time as you need to get the pic the way you think is right.

*will stop with the junk she's written above*

EvileSquirrel17
16th July 2003, 08:43 PM
Could I get a Bulbasaur with a more bluish bulb than Green?It's just that is the way I picture my Bulbasaurs...I've never actually seen them though nd I thought it would be cool to see.Don't worry ,time is no prob ..As long as it is cool..8)

Katie
16th July 2003, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by -=Sparky=-
Katie. i dunno if you changed ur nick or not, but i dun think i remember you. Sorry... but very good idea.... for some reason, when i try doing other poses other than "generic," i screw up the picture really bad unless i'm really really concentrating on that particular picture (woah! too many big words for me, lol)
~~~~~~~~~~~~
ps... ummmmmm katie!!!! i just noticed something... ummm u DDR??? what verson? uh... yeah... little bit of nothingness for me.. i started out on MAX 2, 7th edition, and upgraded to Extreme in an arcade... dun have ps/ps2 version(s)! uh.... yeah...
mmmm I used to have the sn Angel, would you know me by that name? oO I've had a lot of sn's, these are my two major ones ^^; blah I'm just a nobody, no one notices me here :p
as for ddr I've been playing for almost 2 years now, on a bunch of versions, mostly 6th 7th and 8th. I like 6th most because that's the one I used the most when learning to play :yes: nori nori nori may be easy but it's FUN!
ok I'd try to de-spammify this post but I don't really have anything to say >_o I've already rated the art... um, I like the flareon with the soccer ball! ^_^;; *runs*

~Katie

-=Sparky=-
28th July 2003, 08:11 PM
ahaa!!! i remember angel... i think.... yeah... that's where i know you from... that's cool!

i started learning on MAX2 7th... and now we have Extreme, i've been playing for over a year now and put in over $200 in that machine... i think i'm addicted... het... gotta be addicted to something right? i'm also learning ParaPara!! it's almost like ddr... actually it's exactly like DDR, except you control steps w/ ur hands... it uses motion sensors... it's really cool!

umm... half done with scyther and as soon as i am done, will start on a "Tai" Arcanine... lol... that's what the goggles reminded me of... and as soon as i am done with that, i will start on bulbasaur. sounds cool!

*gotta get drawing!!*

Talk to ya'll laters!!

-=Sparky=-

buah... gotta work on my puctuation skills here... lol

UmbreonCurse
29th July 2003, 12:03 PM
May I please have a scruffy meowth with a scar over his left eye and silver charm, with a black collar in a pose like it's getting ready to attack. Can I'd like it in color as well.

-=Sparky=-
4th August 2003, 05:05 PM
hey there umbreoncurse... i will get to it... i may take me a month...

ummm please people no more requests... you guys need to read posts before requesting something. i will get on it as soon as possible... gotta go out and buy some colored pencils and a new drawing book.

i will get to it..

-=Sparky=-

(ps. happy b-day to me today!! woohooo!)