PDA

View Full Version : New Dub Title

DigiPokeMon
24th December 2002, 01:41 PM
Kids WB is aring a new episode on Saturday January 4 Extreme Pokemon (Pokemon Ride So Swifty into the Light)

Kids WB is also airing a Bonus episode on Sunday January 5: Hook Line Sinker

Details from KTLA.com

pokemonm
24th December 2002, 08:56 PM
for me it saids hook line and stinker

RedStarWarrior
24th December 2002, 10:44 PM
Hook, Line and Stinker is probably the actual title since they love doing the stupid puns.

Zak
24th December 2002, 10:57 PM
Hook Line and Stinker is an old episode..... dont any of you remember it? The one with the Seaking contest.... and the Lake Balls...

~Zak

Last Exile
25th December 2002, 03:06 AM
That's a Series 4 episode. Around the 160's. The one with that brat Andreas and his brutish Poliwrath and the Seaking Contest. Sounds more like they're getting ready for the return by starting earlier in the sequence.

Meganiquil155
25th December 2002, 04:31 PM
I think the reason they are showing that old episode is because of the Roses parade on Tuesday. It is meant for it to show on New Years Day

Chris 2.1
26th December 2002, 12:25 PM
Extreme Pokemon? sounds good :)

ps: That airs in the Us the day after my birthday :).

Too Cool Scyther
26th December 2002, 01:28 PM
Why would a pokemon episode air on a sunday if it's according to ktla.com

We never get Pokemon on sundays here in los angeles.. *puzzled*

pokemonm
26th December 2002, 08:58 PM
well not rely last year by the roses parade or a base ball game pokemon was shown on sunday. [i live in LA i also seen it on sunday]

pokefreak04
26th December 2002, 10:14 PM
????:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: The episode is called Extreme Pokemon? Or is that the name for a special marathon? Just wondering cuz the name Extreme Pokemon isn't a pun like Hook, Line and Stinker. Sorry if I sound stupid!