PDA

View Full Version : Dark Dragonite's 7000th Post Poll

Dark Dragonite
10th July 2003, 10:45 PM
Ummm, yay??

Ok, now I need to post some kind of poll question... [/post monger]

Have you ever tried to keep a journal/diary??
Did it work??
Why/Why not??

I've tried many times to keep a journal, cause it would help me keep a record, and get things off my chest, but I never have the time, or effort to write everything down, so I just think about it until my brain wipes it away.

Mikey
10th July 2003, 10:51 PM
never kept a journal. I've thought about it, but why risk letting people know your personal thoughts when u can keep them inside your head.

Happy 7000th post DD!

Matt
10th July 2003, 10:56 PM
Congrats, Steve =>

I tried to keep a journal a few months back but I lost track of updating it and it was pretty stupid anyway so I just stopped updating it and I forgot the link to it. I guess thats all =O

White Gryphon
10th July 2003, 10:59 PM

Yes, several times.

Did it work??

The first few times, no. The one I've got now seems to be working, though.

Why/Why not??

The first few were book journals, I had to write in them. I kept forgetting to write in them... So I got an online blog.

Sheik
10th July 2003, 11:11 PM
Yes, I have tried to keep a journal. The first few times, it didn't work, but this one that I have is working really well. I guess I'm just more committed to it. I'm about halfway through the book.

My journal isn't just a book. I keep it in a shoebox, along with pictures of everyone in my journal, so that, if my grandchildren ever look at it, or if I die, and someone unearths it from my home, they will know what my life was like.

Jay
10th July 2003, 11:21 PM
There've been like four polls on journals for some reason this past week.

Yay congratulations Steve!!1121921456 :yes: :wave: :yes: :P :) ;)

It's the exact opposite to me actually, Steve. I haven't attempted to write one but if I did I wouldn't want to look at all the bad stuff that happened to me in the past. Might be good for me at the time, but I definitely would not want to look back. :no:

Jay Umbreon
11th July 2003, 02:01 AM
Hey....congrats buddy...you're catching me up on posts now! ;) heheh.

Yes I have....but, me with my attention span, well, ha...I kept it for about 10 days then just lost it somewhere (think it fell down the back of my bed) *shrugs* I seriously don't think I have enough time to just sit down and right about myself. I'm not self obsessed. :(

~Jay