PDA

View Full Version : Game: Goldenrod Tower V.15 [M.A.]

Pages : 1 [2]

Jay
21st July 2003, 03:03 AM
Mike - Solar Gem

Me - I'd like 20 games of Scratchcard please. #'s 1, 2, 3 and for 7 Stamps.

Wolfsong
21st July 2003, 03:08 AM
( 7 / 21) Is there anything that's keeping you from falling asleep at night these days? Not only external circumstances, but also things going on in your head?

Yes there is. Not only has the events of last week stressed me out, but its hot here, and I have my car to deal with as well. The air conditioner isn't working right and to top it off the rearview mirror came off of theglass... X.X and its 3:12 am where i am xx

MG please and I would also like to play two scratchcard games group 2 numbers (2,3,5) (7 CCPs) *hands in a blue MG Coin*

Jay
21st July 2003, 03:14 AM
Amy - Light Gem. / Scratchcards = Red MGCoin, Blue MGCoin.

Crystalmaster Mike
21st July 2003, 03:31 AM
What the L is it with me and Solar Gems??? ^^'' I keep getting them... I'd like to sell it for CCP's...

Jay >> 9 Red MGCoins, 7 Blue MGCoins.

Jay
21st July 2003, 03:57 AM
What the L is it with me and Hollow Stones and Red MGCoins from my MGs. lol, just lucky Mike. ;)

Here are your 2 CCP's.

Mew Trainer Rose
21st July 2003, 08:00 AM
( 7 / 21) Is there anything that's keeping you from falling asleep at night these days? Not only external circumstances, but also things going on in your head?

nothing keeeps me awake, but sometimes i have trouble falling alseep anyway.

MG please.

Discothéque
21st July 2003, 08:14 AM
(7/21) Is there anything that's keeping you from falling asleep at night these days? Not only external circumstances, but also things going on in your head?

Nope. Well, somewhat. That is, if watching telly or reading books at night count. ^^; If it does, yep, I have a problem going to sleep. I always attempt to fall asleep, but I usually end up watching Spin City, or reading one of my BtVS books. xD
~
Mystery Gift, please! ^^

Crystalmaster Mike
21st July 2003, 08:17 AM
Rose >> Darkness Gem.

Discothéque >> Red MGCoin.

Knight of Time
21st July 2003, 08:29 AM
(7/21) Is there anything that's keeping you from falling asleep at night these days? Not only external circumstances, but also things going on in your head?

Not very much these days. Though I sometimes get a little too warm, it doesn't keep me from staying asleep.

(7/20) Does your computer ever have glitches? Do they last?

Yeah, we occasionally get glitches, some of them don't last that long, but sometimes some of them force us to get the computer fixed... >_<

I'd like 2 MGs and 20 games of Scratchcard (1, 2, 3, 7 Stamps) please.

Lady Vulpix
21st July 2003, 09:41 AM
(7/19) Make your own poll today with your own answer. Don't make it the same as last time when you answered this.
Why do you think this happened?
I think it was because it's hard to think of so many polls, so the workers eventually ran out of ideas. Is that right?

I think all computers have glitches. In my case, they last until I restart it, except for the glitch that stops it from playing any sounds other than midis. That has been on for months and I can't seem to fix it. :(

*Sighs.* Constantly.

Jay
21st July 2003, 12:01 PM
Kyle - Light Gem, Rainbow Gem. / Scratchcards: 7 Red MGCoins, 11 Blue MGCoins, 7 Stamps.

Gabi - LOL. She's on to us... :P Darkness Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, Flame Gem.

Angel Blossom
21st July 2003, 12:17 PM
(7 / 21) Is there anything that's keeping you from falling asleep at night these days? Not only external circumstances, but also things going on in your head?

A lot of bad things have been happening lately, and I worry about it at night. My cousin-in-law was just told that he has cancer, and my uncle almost died of a heart attack. I try not to worry about it, though..

1 MG, please! And I'd like to sell my two Flame Gems for Stamps. ^^

Dark Dragonite
21st July 2003, 12:41 PM
I would once again like to play the Scratchcard Game Please!!
All Group2
10 for Stamps
10 for CCPs

#4, 5, 6

*hands over 3 Blue MG Coins(6) and 14 Red MG Coins(14)*

EDIT:
7-21 Poll:
Constantly, I actually have to tire myself out to the point of exhaustion, or tell myself in my head it's ok to go to sleep now.
MG Please!!

7-20 Poll:
Both the comps where I live glitch, and crash constantly, probably cause of low Ram, and Windows 98, and Windows ME!!

DarkPrincess
21st July 2003, 12:50 PM

Sometimes. Last night there was a huge storm and I was too scared to sleep xDD

1 MG please and I'd like to sell my Spark Gem for two stamps xDD

Pichu
21st July 2003, 01:01 PM
(7/19) Make your own poll today with your own answer. Don't make it the same as last time when you answered this.
Do you like Pokémon? If someone tells you to yell at the top of your lungs in a library saying "I love pokémon and I'm proud of it!!", would you do it?
Yup. and I will. I always tell every single one of my friends that I do, and I AM proud of it. =)

[b](7/20) Does your computer ever have glitches? Do they last?
All computers have glitches. I have printer glitches. =\

Always~ --;;

3 MG plz~ =)

Hexae
21st July 2003, 01:26 PM
The one upstairs: hell yes. I can't go five minutes without freezing up somehow. My laptop is much better, the only glitch is that sometimes when I'm loading a page is freezes, but this happens a couple times a month. Yay? :>

Um.. my cat and snake I guess. The former licks my face so I'll pet him, and the latter rustles around in her cage all night. I get used to it though. XD

Two MGs please.

Charizard04621
21st July 2003, 01:46 PM

I always lay awake if I think about things in my head. My mind is hyperactive or something... Common problem. Nothing special.

Glitches and my computer love each other so much I wouldn't be surprised if they were married. My computer's keyboard refuses to type often enough that I have saved a message on MSWord just for that occassion so I can copy paste that message with my mouse and show it to whoever needs to see it. :\ Oh, and sometimes I get the black whining screen of death. Yay! :D

Crystalmaster Mike
21st July 2003, 01:47 PM
Angel Blossom >> MG: 1 Stamp/CCP | Sellings: 4 Stamps/CCP's.

Steve >> SC for Stamps: 9 Red MGCoins, 8 Blue MGCoins, 14 Stamps | SC for CCP's: 10 Red MGCoins, 5 Blue MGCoins, 21 CCP's | MG: 2 Spark Gems.

DarkPrincess >> MG: Spark Gem | Sellings: 2 Stamps.

Cyndaquil >> Red MGcoin, Hollow Stone, Division Gem.

Amanda >> Mystery Box, Spark Gem.

Everoy
21st July 2003, 02:07 PM
I'm selling:
2 Solar Gems,
4 Ocean Gems,
2 Division Gems,
And 1 Darkness Gem. All for Stamps.

A GT! That I got from Kyle:
Of my 4 siblings, I am the only one who can use Agility.

Is it Hitmontop? Even though Hitmonchan learns it in RuSa, It's at Level 7 and a Level 7 Hitmonchan can no longer exist.

A Blue MGCoin if I'm right.

Yesh! I gone very crazy because of school, and now in the summer, day camp... Heh heh heh, Day camp rhymes with Day vamp... No! The crazyness in baaack! *hits head with bowling ball and goes unconsious*

*still unconsious* X.X *wakes up* No. *goes back unconsious*

Um... I dunno how many stamps, possibly a Blue MGCoin, 2 MGs.

Jay
21st July 2003, 02:13 PM
Karin - 2 Stamps/CCP's, Lunar Gem.

Chris - 18 Stamps. Hollow Stone, Darkness Gem.

andyizcool
21st July 2003, 02:41 PM

Yeah, aminly because it's the Summer Holidays I'm playing Pokemon Sapphire every night until really late I need to get my Team to Level 100 to battle my friend. Also I keep thinking about a lot of things in life they're just really strange like what will happen the next day.

~Andrew

Crystalmaster Mike
21st July 2003, 02:47 PM
Andrew >> Hollow Stone.

Hexae
21st July 2003, 03:10 PM
For my Mystery Box, I'd like a Flame and Light gem please.

I'd like to buy a Hollow Stone so I have three. [-3]

Forge it with my Light Gem. [-2]
Then forge a Hollow Stone with my Flame Gem. [-2]
Then forge a Hollow Stone with my Spark Gem. [-2]
Sell my Lunar Gem [+2]

*pays 7CCPs* Thanks. ^^

Avian Freeze
21st July 2003, 03:15 PM

These days? I usually just stay up late because it's the summer, nothing really keeping me from falling asleep. I'm trying to get into the habit of sleeping earlier though x_x. Usually what just keeps me awake is when I'm not tired enough, or I'm thinking too much about anything. At that point I try to clear my mind.

MG Please.

Charizard04621
21st July 2003, 03:36 PM
I'd like to sell my two Lunar Gems and one Darkness Gem for Stamps, please. I believe that makes six. ^_^

andyizcool
21st July 2003, 03:48 PM
Please can I use the Electronic Move Tutor and tell me what TM I get out of it thanks. Here are the 3 Red MGCoins that's how much it costs if I'm right thanks.

~Andrew

Aipom Of Doom
21st July 2003, 04:07 PM
Hexae: *takes 7ccps* You get a Day Stone, Fire Stone, and Thunder Stone. Hmm, have lots of Eevees or something? :O

Tyler: Hollow Stone

Karin: Yep, 6 Stamps :O

Andrew: Light Screen TM :o Hope one of your Pokemon enjoys it =)

TPM mostly <_<. I stay up late on the computer because there are lots of people on AIM, and my parents aren't up bugging me about stuff. So I don't go to sleep until midnight like ever since its the summer :O.

and 20 Scratchcards, 123, 7 stamps. Hopefully this will be profitable unlike my last set of them XD.

And I won't be around for like 24 hours or so because I'm going to defragment my computer and by the time it's done it will be sometime tomorrow =/. Unless it goes like five times as fast as it has all of the other times <_<.

MG + 20 SCs

Mew Trainer Rose
21st July 2003, 07:39 PM
I got a lot of Gems. tim to sell...
2 Flame Gems, 8 Solar Gems, 2 Lunar Gems, 1 Darkness Gem, 6 Hollow Stones

that comes to... 30 Stamps, right?

Matt
21st July 2003, 09:12 PM
( 7 / 20 ) Does your computer ever have glitches? Do they last?

Yes it does -_-. MSN messenger doesn't work for some reason >> so I have to use Trillian. Sometimes my cd burner program won't come up so I have to restart my computer but as soon as I click restart the stupid thing comes up :<! That gets me so mad >>. I think that's all >>.

( 7 / 21 ) Is there anything that's keeping you from falling asleep at night these days? Not only external circumstances, but also things going on in your head?

Yeah, sometimes. Sometimes it's what happens during the day and it's still in my head and other times it's things that have happened in the previous years that I still keep in my mind for some reason. Yeah :>

I would like to sell my Ocean Gem I got a few days ago for stamps.

I would like to have 20 scratchcards please :). (1,2,3,7 stamps)

Espeon12
21st July 2003, 09:38 PM
( 7 / 20 ) Does your computer ever have glitches? Do they last?

Not any bad glitches; I have a nice computer now. It just has this annoying habit of popping up with a "Server Busy" thing after I quit one of my graphics-extensive games. Otherwise I love the thing.

( 7 / 21 ) Is there anything that's keeping you from falling asleep at night these days? Not only external circumstances, but also things going on in your head?

Usually finishing a good book or talking to my friends online or on the phone keeps me up until one in the morning. And things in my social life have certainly improved/calmed down recently, so I have little to stay up and think about compared to a month ago.

Two MGs, please, and I'm going to sell almost all of my Gems. That's 3 Division, 2 Photosynthesis, 4 Darkness, 3 Flame, 4 Solar, 1 Ocean, 1 Lunar, and 1 Spark Gem. Heh, 38 Stamps, unless the summer has completely fried my brain... Oh, and I'll give the EMT a crank. *Hands over a Blue and a Red MGCoin* Thanks.

Knight of Time
22nd July 2003, 09:34 AM
(7/22) >> Whenever you go on a trip with your family (e.g. a vacation somewheres for a few days), what do you like to do the most on your trip? Why?

Danny >> Rainbow Gem

Scratchcards: You won 10 Blue MGCoins and 7 Blue MGCoins.

Rose >> Actually, they would add up to 32 Stamps.

'takes the gems and Hollow Stones, and gives you 32 Stamps'

Matt >> Rainbow Gem, Green MGCoin

Scratchcards: You won 14 Red MGCoins and 5 Blue MGCoins.

'takes the Ocean Gem and gives you 2 Stamps'

Espeon12 >> Hollow Stone, 1 Stamp/CCP

'takes all the gems and gives you 38 Stamps'

EMT: You won a Strength TM.

As for the poll:

(7/22) >> Whenever you go on a trip with your family (e.g. a vacation somewheres for a few days), what do you like to do the most on your trip? Why?

On trips, I like to shop the most, because I often find many good things I buy (e.g. games, Lego, etc).

I'd like a MG and 20 games of Scratchcards (1, 2, 3, 2 Stamps) please.

Pichu
22nd July 2003, 10:53 AM

Shopping, shopping, and shopping. =)

1 MG plz.

Dark Dragonite
22nd July 2003, 11:25 AM
I would like to play the scratchcard game please:
All group 2
10 for Stamps
10 for CCPs

# 2, 5, 8
*hands over 10 Blue MG Coins*

I'd also like to sell my 2 Spark Gems for CCPs please!!

Discothéque
22nd July 2003, 11:34 AM
(7/22) Whenever you go on a trip with your family (e.g. a vacation somewheres for a few days), what do you like to do the most on your trip? Why?

I haven't went on a trip in... I believe, about four years. So, I can't exactly remember. However, whenever we go somewhere for maybe the day or so, I always go to all the shops.
~
Mystery Gift, please!

Matt
22nd July 2003, 12:02 PM

Ugh, I hate vacations with my family --. I like to sit around and do nothing all day but I have to do otherwise. I so hate shopping :<

I would like 20 scratchcards please. :> (1,2,3,2 stamps)
And I would also like to sell my Rainbow Gem for 2 stamps please.

Wolfsong
22nd July 2003, 12:25 PM

We like to go and see shows , and see the sites wherever we go. If the place is known for crafts and all we'll go hopping as well. The shows are fun to watch, and sometimes the sites are interesting, and shopping is fun hte majority of the time. I like the air brushed rug igot at an arts and crafts fair one time. ^^

MG please.

Crystalmaster Mike
22nd July 2003, 12:36 PM
Kyle >> MG: Light Gem | SC: 10 Red MGCoins, 14 Stamps.

Cyndaquil >> Spark Gem.

Steve >> SC (Stamps): 10 Red MGCoins, 7 Blue MGCoins, 7 Stamps | SC (CCP's): 11 Red MGCoins, 3 Blue MGCoins, 14 CCP's | Sellings: 4 CCP's.

Discothéque >> Red MGCoin.

Matt >> MG: Lunar Gem | SC: 10 Red MGCoins, 12 CCP's, 4 CCP's | Sellings: 2 Stamps.

Amy >> Light Gem.

Me >>
We've only done daytrips in-family the last 8 years due to someone being born and bedwetting until recently. (Who? I'll leave that in the middle, lol.) And then there's the case of bucks... But on daily trips that take long to get to the destination, I like to get out of the car and stretch my legs... For the rest... meh.

Wolfsong
22nd July 2003, 12:55 PM
I'd like to sell that light gem a well as the one i got yesterday for ccps please. That should be 4 CCPs if i'm not mistaken[ ^^.

Edit: Did i get my guess this correct?

Originally posted by Aipom Of Doom
Amy: GT: I'm the only Pokemon in GSC that learns all of the HMs. Who am I? :O [/B]

Originally posted by Nala98
I believe that Mew is the only pokemon that can actually learn all of them Speargle could sketh them but a far as actually learnign i would say Mew. If Mew Is the correct answer, I would like a blue MG Coin please.^^

Matt
22nd July 2003, 01:01 PM
I would like to sell the Lunar Gem for stamps and have the scratchcards stuff in stamps please >>

Anita
22nd July 2003, 01:02 PM
(7/21) >> Is there anything that's keeping you from falling asleep at night these days? Not only external circumstances, but also things going on in your head?

Well, yeah. I always stay up *really* late chatting away into the night (time zones've never bothered me) with my friends online.

I don't really like going on "vacations" with my family. X.x I somehow always manage to sit around and not do much, but it all depends on where we go. Around the last two days of our trip I'll always go looking for a souvenir that somehow resembles an owl, because that is something that simply must be done. :3 *has weird vacation rituals* X.x

2 MGs pleez.

DarkPrincess
22nd July 2003, 01:11 PM

..Depends.. if it's somewhere I like, I'm all happy and bouncing around.. if I don't like where we're going I kinda slink after them..

MG please ^.^

Hexae
22nd July 2003, 01:14 PM

Souvenir shops all the way. ^^; I love buying junk with place names on it. (etc. a keychain that says "Buffalo" or a NYC shirt. Sometimes I find some really neat stuff though. When my dad and I drove down to Penn State (I live in Ontario) we stopped at this truck stop for a break and some food and I found this awesome dolphin ring with a rainbow shell in it. Cool stuff.

MG please.

andyizcool
22nd July 2003, 01:16 PM

The part of I like most is just looking around the best places there with my family because some places can be really boring but we made jokes and it keeps us all happy. I also like the hotels and stuff you can stay at because some of them have good top floors with great views.

~Andrew

Angel Blossom
22nd July 2003, 01:21 PM
(7/22) >> Whenever you go on a trip with your family (e.g. a vacation somewhere for a few days), what do you like to do the most on your trip? Why?

Well, for vacation, we usually only go to Reno, or to Southern California. So in Reno, we go to the casinos (although I can't gamble yet ^^"), and to the shows. In Southern CA, we go to the beach, or we go shopping, or even to one of the themeparks. We do all of that because, well, it's a lot of fun, of course. XP But in general, I like to hang out with my cousins, go shopping, and see the nicest part of wherever I'm at. ^.^

1 MG, please. ^^"

Charizard04621
22nd July 2003, 03:21 PM

Erm... I don't know, really. It depends on what we're doing. Usually we move around so much that I'm glad we get to rest at the end of the day, though. ^_^

Avian Freeze
22nd July 2003, 03:55 PM

If we go to places like Atlantic City, my grandparents usually gamble which I'm obviously not allowed to do. I'll usually wander on the boardwalk or go to the beach or laze around int he hotel XD. In other places I'll probably see the sights and maybe swim if it's a warm place. Lots of stuff to do on vacation ^^.

MG Please.

Aipom Of Doom
22nd July 2003, 08:34 PM
Mike: Flame Gem
Amy: 4 CCPs, and yes, you get the Blue MGcoin
Miko: 22 Stamps/CCPs :O (20+2)
Rachel: Red MGcoin
Hexae: Mystery Box
Andrew: Solar Gem
Kris: Red MGcoin
Karin: Red MGcoin
Tyler: 10 Stamps/CCP's

We don't go on trips much =/. But when we do, I guess I like to do fun stuff (go to the beach, amusement park, or whatever else we do :O ) or go to good restaurants =P

And 20 Scratchcards, 123, 7 stamps.

MG + 20 SCs

Wolfsong
22nd July 2003, 08:40 PM
Ok, with that blue MG Coin, I want to play two games of scratchcard group 2 numbers (2,3,5) (7 CCPs)

I would also like to play Guess This ^^*hands in a red MG Coin*

Hexae
22nd July 2003, 09:00 PM
I'd like a Spark Gem and 2 CCPs as my box prizes, please. I'd also like to forge that Gem with my Hollow Stone.

[0]

Crystalmaster Mike
23rd July 2003, 03:05 AM
( 7 / 23 ) Instead of summing up what you like about the summer, which would last on forever, tell me what do you dislike about it. For those in the southern hemisphere, what do you dislike about the winter?

Danny >> MG: Light Gem | SC: 14 Red MGCoins, 5 Blue MGCoins.

Amy >> SC: Blue MGCoin
GT!: I am capable of seeing 360 degrees without having to move my eyes. I am a great flier that is adept at making sudden stops and turning midair. I use my flying ability to quickly chase down targeted prey.

Amanda >> Done. Here is your Thunder Stone: { ~ }

Me >> Would like to give the EMT another crank, please. Here is 1 Blue MGCoin and 1 Red one.

( 7 / 23 ) Instead of summing up what you like about the summer, which would last on forever, tell me what do you dislike about it. For those in the southern hemisphere, what do you dislike about the winter?
The Return of the Bugs! Musquito's, flies, bees, ants... All those flying and crawling pesks. And spiders too. Then there is the obvious heat and drought that makes you want to kill for a cool drink. And the sweating, oh the sweating!

Jay
23rd July 2003, 03:26 AM
For those in the southern hemisphere, what do you dislike about the winter?

I like everything about winter, except when there's no storms. I love them and I haven't seen or heard any for about a year (maybe even longer). ;_; What happened to them? I hate the summer. For some reason my blood temp is high enough to withlast a freezing day outside. Heck even my window is wide open right now, raining, and i'm sweating ;_; I'm going to hate summer.

MG please and 20 Scratchcards please (7 CCPs, #s 1, 2, 3) Left with 6 MGCredits =(

Mike >> Solar Gem.

Crystalmaster Mike
23rd July 2003, 03:35 AM
Jay >> MG: 10 Stamps/CCP's | SC: 8 Red MGCoins, 10 Blue MGCoins.

Me >> I would like to sell that Solar Gem + I'm still waiting for my EMT cranck.

Jay
23rd July 2003, 03:38 AM
Mike >> OMG SORRY ^_______________________________________^;;;;;;;;;

2 stampsccps|presenttm

Wolfsong
23rd July 2003, 03:48 AM
I might be missing something or just didn't see it, but i though that I asked for two scratchcards. If i am missing something please let me know. I wo't get mad ^^;;

7 / 23 ) Instead of summing up what you like about the summer, which would last on forever, tell me what do you dislike about it. For those in the southern hemisphere, what do you dislike about the winter?

I'd have to say Bees, mosquitos, the heat and summer storms. Plus add to the fact I'm pretty much stuck around the house durng the summer. I'm actualy looking forward to school starting back in the fall. At least i'll have more freedom once i move back into the dorms.

MG please

Originally posted by Crystalmaster Mike
Amy >> SC: Blue MGCoin
GT!: I am capable of seeing 360 degrees without having to move my eyes. I am a great flier that is adept at making sudden stops and turning midair. I use my flying ability to quickly chase down targeted prey.

I believe that that's Yanma. If I'm correct, I'd like a blue MG Coin please.

Crystalmaster Mike
23rd July 2003, 03:52 AM
Amy >> It's simple: you weren't lucky on the first scratchcard. :) MG: 10 Stamps/CCP's | GT!: Correct! Here's your Blue MGCoin

Me >> What a cute Present... Anyone wants it? ^^'' Price is disgustable. I mean, uh... discussable, yeah.

Jay
23rd July 2003, 03:55 AM
Wow my Blissey is getting lucky with people not wanting them TMs...

I mean, can I buy it? All I got it 7 Stamps though. Is that acceptable?

Anita
23rd July 2003, 05:44 AM
(7/23) >> Instead of summing up what you like about the summer, which would last on forever, tell me what do you dislike about it. For those in the southern hemisphere, what do you dislike about the winter?

Pretty simple.. the heat. I can't stand hot weather. X.x I usually don't have much to do in the summer, either, though that's not too big of a problem..

MG pleez.

Knight of Time
23rd July 2003, 06:59 AM
Miko >> Lunar Gem

As for the poll:

(7/23) Instead of summing up what you like about the summer, which would last on forever, tell me what do you dislike about it.

For me, it definitely has to be mosquitoes, as well as going to my dad's cottage (which is one place they are very common at >_<), because the mosquitoes can get really pesky in the summer, not to mention some of them are spreading the West Nile virus...

I'd like a MG and 20 games of Scratchcard (1, 2, 3, 7 Stamps) please.

Mew Trainer Rose
23rd July 2003, 07:06 AM
My family takes vacations yearly, every summer. Tho we didn't go anywhere this summer, cuz everyone had work or something. But on vacations, my mom has found that if she plays books-on-tape, my siblings and i will quiet down and listen to it. Good way to keep up from fighting during long, boring car drives. ^_^ That and music. But when we're not in the car, we hunt out lots of stuff to do. One vacation dad dragged us off to a couple fish hatcheries, an aquarium or two, and a couple other things to do with fish. we were pretty sick of fish by the end of it. ^_^ we've seen waterfalls, glaciers, a forest of saguaro catci, museums, Vegas, spent about a week in Canada once, and all sorts of other stuff.

MG please.

Knight of Time
23rd July 2003, 07:28 AM
Rose >> Rainbow Gem

Charizard04621
23rd July 2003, 09:17 AM
(7/23) Instead of summing up what you like about the summer, which would last on forever, tell me what do you dislike about it. For those in the southern hemisphere, what do you dislike about the winter?

Well, it's not long enough. Plus it gets kinda hot here in the summer... That's basically all of my complaints. I love the summer. ^_^

Knight of Time
23rd July 2003, 09:22 AM
Karin >> Blue MGCoin

MarshmallowEgg
23rd July 2003, 10:27 AM

Oh yeah. Currently, my brain's on overdrive because I haven't seen the guy I like all summer and I keep thinking about him. Makes it kinda hard to go to sleep.

Go to amusement parks. We don't go on vacations very often, but the last two we've gone on we've gone to amusement parks. I also like to shop. I love shopping, especially when it's not MY money I'm spending :D

(7/23) >> Instead of summing up what you like about the summer, which would last on forever, tell me what do you dislike about it. For those in the southern hemisphere, what do you dislike about the winter?

It's BORING. There's nothing to do. And I miss some of my friends and the guy I like. (And to think, my damn best friend saw him at Wild Waves... shirtless!) And it's way too ****ing HOT. Damn magnifying glass....

3 MG's please.

BTW, for my Mystery Box, I'd like 2 stamps and a Blue MG Coin.

Dark Dragonite
23rd July 2003, 10:38 AM
I would like to use 20 Red MG coins to play the Scratchcard game please!! Group 2:
5 for Stamps
15 for CCPs

#3, 6, 9

Discothéque
23rd July 2003, 11:00 AM
(7/23) Instead of summing up what you like about the summer, which would last on forever, tell me what do you dislike about it. For those in the southern hemisphere, what do you dislike about the winter?

Everything! I love cold and dark weather such as winter, so everytime summer comes right back- I hate it. My hair gets funky, and I can't go outside because it's too freakin' hot. ><;; And also, far too bright for my liking. xD Bright things hurt my eyes, so... yeah. ^^;;
~
Mystery Gift, please.

andyizcool
23rd July 2003, 11:12 AM

It's boring not going school I was thinking like the Summer is coming and I can play all my games and now I just don't feel like playing them. I go for walks and they're too hot and boring there is nothing to do and we have about 6 weeks before be go back to school. At least at school more of my friends can all meet up and it can be really fun better than being at home all day playing games.

~Andrew

Crystalmaster Mike
23rd July 2003, 12:35 PM
Jay >> Sure! *exchanges Present TM for the Stamps*

Kyle >> MG: Flame Gem | SC: 9 Red MGCoins, 8 Blue MGCoins, 14 Stamps.

Marshmallow Egg >> Hollow Stone, Mystery Box, 1 Stamp/CCP. And here are your 2 Stamps and Blue MGCoin for the other Mystery Box.

Steve >> SC (Stamps): Red MGCoin, 3 Blue MGCoins | SC (CCP's): 6 Red MGCoins, 6 Blue MGCoins, 14 CCP's.

Discothéque >> Division Gem.

Andrew >> Red MGCoin.

Angel Blossom
23rd July 2003, 12:35 PM

I love the summer! Well, I live in San Francisco, CA, and the weather here is beautiful. It's never too hot or too cold in the summer here. ^^ I guess the only bad part is that I never sleep right, because it gets hot at night. I go to bed at 2:00 AM, then wake up at 11:00 AM. Then in August, I have to get used to sleeping normal again.. 10:30 PM to 6:30 AM. X_x So the worst part is getting used to sleeping right again at the end of summer, lol. ^^' Stupid heat!

Crystalmaster Mike
23rd July 2003, 12:37 PM
Angel Blossom >> Photosynthesis Gem.

Angel Blossom
23rd July 2003, 12:56 PM
Angel Blossom >> Photosynthesis Gem.

Hey! I'd like to sell that Gem for stamps, if that's okay. ~_^

Pichu
23rd July 2003, 03:02 PM

I am not having summer vacation. I'm still in my summer semester. ie. I still have to go to college. I am having my final exams next month in August though. What I dislike about summer? Well, I want a job... but ya'know the market is very poor you know? so I want one, but I couldn't get one. >_< I love the heat. Its hell lot better than cold. about 3/4 of the year is cold from where I live. :O I still think winter is better than summer. Winter is dry and I hate dry skin.

However, There is one thing I really dislike about summer...ah..ah..ACHOO! its the hayfever. XP

1 MG plz

Btw, I STILL don't understand how the hell scratch cards works?? I look at other people posts and what are all the #s for?? =(

btw... I like to roll the EMT for 2 times. *hands over half 4 of my Green MG Coins* :O

*crosses fingers* (hopes to get what I really want)

Fine... No one has told me that either.

DarkPrincess
23rd July 2003, 03:06 PM

It's boring. No people around to taunt.. nothing to do... just playing video games and sit my arse in front of the computer. Doesn't sound like fun to me. Weather is okay but lately I've been getting storms.. I hate storms.. I don't like being hot all day though. x.o

Avian Freeze
23rd July 2003, 03:09 PM
Cyndaquil, you can't use it four times, only two times max per month.

I dislike the heat :o. XD, other than that, I also don't like the fact that I get bored a lot. And when I'm in school, I look forward to summer, but in the summer, the next thing that you're counting down days for is school which sucks x_x. And in summer I get lazy too, which is pretty bad ^^;, not to mention the mosquitoes which invade x_x. But it's a nice time of the year, plenty of time to relax. All in all, summer is pretty okay :).

MG please.

Espeon12
23rd July 2003, 03:44 PM

I like shopping or just wandering around the area. My family usually goes on vacations to Wildwood, near Atlantic City, and there are lots of stores around or on the boardwalk. My mom and I keep ourselves occupied shopping while my brother and dad swim or something.

Not really being bored for me, but more of having no one to talk to. Right now my best friend and a few others are on vacation and won't be back for a few days. Usually reading or games keeps me occupied, but after that I have little to do.

2 MGs, please.

Angel Blossom
23rd July 2003, 06:53 PM
BTW, I'd like to use the EMT. *hands over 1 Red MGCoin and 1 Blue MGCoin* I hope that's right. ^^

Aipom Of Doom
23rd July 2003, 10:01 PM
Kris - 2 stamps, Stun Spore TM

Cyndaquil - **edit: apprantly you already used the EMT twice this month. The TMs are null and void :O** , Photosynthesis Gem

Rachel - Light Gem

Tyler - Flame Gem

Espeon12 - 10 Stamps/CCPs, Flame Gem

Matt
23rd July 2003, 10:02 PM

The heat and the sunlight :<. It's too hot and bright to go outside so I sit inside all day and do nothing :o. Usually I play video games all day or browse TPM over and over. And it's too short :<. It feels like getting out of school happened yesterday o_o. And now I have to go back in about 3 or 4 weeks. HS=n. :}

I would like 20 scratchcards =o. (1,2,3,2 stamps)

Crystalmaster Mike
24th July 2003, 01:02 AM
Matt >> MG: Red MGCoin | SC: 7 Red MGCoins, 20 Stamps.

Pichu
24th July 2003, 01:12 AM
Cyndaquil - **edit: apprantly you already used the EMT twice this month. The TMs are null and void :O** , Photosynthesis Gem

What the @$##!$!

I've never ever used to EMT before!! If you gave me TMs before, quote when?

I'm 100% sure I've never used an EMT before :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

If you sure you gave me a TM, quote it and give me the link to it >:[

Pidgeot
24th July 2003, 04:19 AM
[7 / 21] Is there anything that's keeping you from falling asleep at night these days? Not only external circumstances, but also things going on in your head?

Constantly. Yesterday, I couldnt stop thinking about our dance topic in PE. The night before that it was Urban Legends. I usually have something keeping my up until at least 12, and if I dont, then I think about the future, and stress about that, like Exams, which are coming up in about 3 months.

[7 / 22] Whenever you go on a trip with your family (e.g. a vacation somewheres for a few days), what do you like to do the most on your trip? Why?

The Car Ride there, ebcause it gives me alot of time to do things, like think, sleep, and read, and it gives me a great oppourtinuty to sit and look at the new scanery.

[7 / 23] Instead of summing up what you like about the summer, which would last on forever, tell me what do you dislike about it. For those in the southern hemisphere, what do you dislike about the winter?

Well Im in New Zealand (Southern) and I love the winter, particulary the frosts and cold weather, but probably what I hate the most (this took a while) was that everyone always complains about how cold it is, and that the noise the heater makes are too loud (I love the sound lol)

3MGPLZ

Crystalmaster Mike
24th July 2003, 04:40 AM
Cyndaquil >> I checked and couldn't find you using the EMT this month, so we'll have to wait for Danny to verify...

Connor >> Solar Gem, Division Gem, Light Gem. BTW, could you check your PMs?

Mew Trainer Rose
24th July 2003, 05:18 AM

I have a summer job working with kids, and they (and there parents) tend to be anoying at times -_-

MG please.

Pichu
24th July 2003, 10:43 AM
[B]Cyndaquil >> I checked and couldn't find you using the EMT this month, so we'll have to wait for Danny to verify...

Correction: I've never used the EMT before. >_<

Dark Dragonite
24th July 2003, 10:53 AM
I would like to play the Scratchcard game please!!
All group 2 (I'm a big gambler now)
10 for CCPs
10 for Stamps

# 4, 5, 6

Crystalmaster Mike
24th July 2003, 11:09 AM
Rose >> 1 Stamp/CCP.

Cyndaquil >> :\ ...

Steve >> SC (CCP's): 4 Red MGCoins, 4 Blue MGCoins | SC (Stamps): 8 Red MGCoins, 2 Blue MGCoins.

Jay
24th July 2003, 11:17 AM
Is there a poll for today or am I overlooking it? :confused:

( 7/24 ) What do you consider a "late" time for you to go to bed, and/or a "late" time for you to wake up? Do you often try and stay up as late as you possibly can? Or do you fall asleep when you immediately get tired regardless of time?

Cyndaquil >> According to worker-rules, we abide by our own updates and not so much on anyone elses. It's like Guess This, you can't force another worker to correct you on your answer to see if you're right or wrong; you need to wait for the worker who did give you the Guess This to correct. Same in this situation; Danny hypothesized that you did already used the EMT a maximum amount of times for this month. We don't have much of a say in what he assumes until it's later confirmed by him. Please wait for him - Mike would have given it to you a long while ago if he could have. However, i'll just say one last thing that our work is NOT compulsary. We do our job because we want to. It isn't like it's going to ruin our lives if we did decide to quit. What i'm saying is that give us a break, particularly Danny. If he made a mistake please don't explode at him. I've dealt with that enough already to realize how tough it is. [/speech]

Me >> Today i'd like 20 games of Scratchcard please. #'s 1, 2, 3, 7 Stamps.

Angel Blossom
24th July 2003, 11:24 AM
( 7/24 ) >> What do you consider a "late" time for you to go to bed, and/or a "late" time for you to wake up? Do you often try and stay up as late as you possibly can? Or do you fall asleep when you immediately get tired regardless of time?

I consider 2:30 AM late for me to go to bed. And I think that 11:00 is a late time for me to wake up. I usually wake up at 9:30 during summer, lol. I don't try to stay up as late as possible, but it just happens. Me and my sister watch TV and talk at night a lot, lol. I never fall asleep immediately, though, unless I worked all day or something.

1 MG, please! Thanks for making the poll, I've been waiting for an hour for someone to post one. ^^

Discothéque
24th July 2003, 11:25 AM
Nope, Jay, there wasn't a poll for today. ^^; I checked. (Three times, actually, since I overlook things quite alot.)

(7/24) What do you consider a "late" time for you to go to bed, and/or a "late" time for you to wake up? Do you often try and stay up as late as you possibly can? Or do you fall asleep when you immediately get tired regardless of time?

I usually fall asleep around two in the morning, so late for me is about four or five in the morning. A late time for me to wake up is at eleven o' clock, due to the fact I usually wake up before ten. And I always go to sleep whenever I'm sleepy, unless I'm doing something, such as reading or drawing. Then I stay awake until I'm finished. Sometimes I stay awake as long as I possibly can; if it's late and I have to go somewhere early the next morning, I stay up all night, which I can easily do. But other than those times, I always go to sleep when I get tired.
~
Mystery Gift, please! ^^ (And answering polls is fun. O_o)

Hexae
24th July 2003, 11:25 AM
[7/23] The thing I hate about the summer are those occasional days when it is freezing cold or windy as heck, so you can't even go outside in shorts. Another thing which bugs me are my neighbours, whose four kids run around screaming nonesense like they're being murdered. --;;

[7/24] Late for me to go to bed would be midnight I guess, and to get up I'd say noonish. Usually I'm in bed but not sleeping at around 10:30, and go to bed at 11:30 if I'm on my laptop. I mostly get up at around 9:30-10:00. I don't really try to stay up as late as I possibly can, if I'm tired, why does it matter that it's 3 in the morning? Big deal. So otherwise, I go to bed when I'm tired, or if I'm drowsy in the middle of a good show, I'll have a hot cup of black coffee. ^^;

2MG please.

Crystalmaster Mike
24th July 2003, 11:38 AM
Jay >> O_O When you get going... SC: 5 Red MGCoins, 8 Blue MGCoins, 14 Stamps.

Angel Blossom >> Red MGCoin.

Discothéque >> Genetic Accelerator Gene.

Hexae >> Solar Gem, Blue MGcoin.

Angel Blossom
24th July 2003, 11:41 AM
Well, I have 3 Red MGCoins left, I'd like to use them for the EMT. ^^ That would be the last time I use it this month..

MarshmallowEgg
24th July 2003, 11:44 AM
( 7/24 ) What do you consider a "late" time for you to go to bed, and/or a "late" time for you to wake up? Do you often try and stay up as late as you possibly can? Or do you fall asleep when you immediately get tired regardless of time?

A late time for me to go to bed would probably be... during the school year, one or two in the morning; during the summer, four or five in the morning. A late time to wake up during the school year would be six, and during the summer nine or ten. I just pretty much go to bed when I feel like it. If I get so tired that I can hardly keep my eyes open, then I go to bed (unless I have homework... then I force myself awake and do it).

MG please

Also, for my other mystery box, I'd like 4 stamps.

Pichu
24th July 2003, 11:51 AM

If I'm having summer vacation, the longest time I've been awake was I didn't sleep at all through the entire night :O i.e. 48 hours awake. (was playing Diablo 2 at that time and chatting via ICQ.) I don't do that anymore though. In summer, maybe 2 o'clock is quite late now.

If it is school days, well, 1 o'clock in quite late.

For mornings, school days, 7:30 am, I guess.
For mornings, holidays, 11:00 am is quite late... If I don't get up, my dad gets mad... =\

1 MG please.

And, my other question was I can never understand Scratch cards!! What are the #,#,# for? I do understand that there are group 1 and group 2 scratch cards, but I do not understand the #s. =( Someone plz help~ >_>

PS: Danny please check ok? --;;

PSS: How much each gem is worth in CCP? I got overloaded with gems in my Goldenrod Tower file. >_<

Goldenrod Tower V.15

...You may also sell Hollow Stones for 1 Stamp/CCP here, and Gems for 2 stamps/CCPs each....

Nevermind...

Discothéque
24th July 2003, 11:57 AM
Okay, I'll see if I can get this right... xD

I have three Genetic Accelerator Genes.

I'd like to deforge them all with my three Division Gems. Which gives me:

Three Darkness Gems, three Light Gems, three Rainbow Gems and three Hollow Stones.

I also have another Rainbow Gem, also a Lunar Gem, Solar Gem and another Hollow Stone.

I'd like to sell these all, giving me...

28 stamps, I believe. ^^;

Hexae
24th July 2003, 11:59 AM
I'll sell that gem for CCPs please. [2]

Crystalmaster Mike
24th July 2003, 12:03 PM
Angel Blossom >> Vine Whip TM.

Marshmallow Egg >> MG: Green MGCoin. *exchanges Mystery Box for the Stamps*

Cyndaquil >> Blue MGCoin.

Me >>
Umm... Past eleven, on both Q's. :P For the third, I'm not going to force myself... The last: nope, I usually just lay there awake for a while...

andyizcool
24th July 2003, 12:42 PM

I think a late time for bed is around Midnight unless I'm staying up watching a movie or playing a game. A late time to wake up for me would be 9:00am because I normally get up around 6am - 7am. I try to stay up as long as I can playing games and sometimes I fall asleep nevermind what the time is if I'm tired I go to sleep for some rest.

~Andrew

Charizard04621
24th July 2003, 02:05 PM
(7/24) What do you consider a "late" time for you to go to bed, and/or a "late" time for you to wake up? Do you often try and stay up as late as you possibly can? Or do you fall asleep when you immediately get tired regardless of time?

Well, usually anything after 10PM and I *shouldn't* be up, but sometimes I stay up later than that, anyway. I tend to wake up around 7AM in the morning, but now that it's summer break, I'm slacking off and it's become more like 8. I think trying to stay up late for no reason is stupid, since I like sleep. Sleep is good for you.

Avian Freeze
24th July 2003, 02:22 PM

Well my sleep pattern is very random as I can fall asleep between 9:00PM and 5:00AM. x_X, I usually fall asleep when I'm tired, but I try to make myself fall asleep earlier these days, despite the fact that it's summer. On school nights I'll usually sleep from 10:00PM to midnight, but if I'm working on a project, I'll likely be up until 3 to 5 AM. A late time for me to wake up on school days would be 6:30 AM probably. In the summer, late is around 1 or 2 PM.

MG Please.

Aipom Of Doom
24th July 2003, 03:06 PM
Cyndaquil: Ok, I guess you do get the TMs. Sorry about that =/. I was quickly posting a GT update and then as I was about to get off the internet Kris said she checked and saw you use the EMT <_<. I didn't have time to confirm it myself so I just edited the post and saved checking it for later. =/. Anyway, you get the Double Edge and Nightmare TMS :O

Andrew: Solar Gem

Karin: Hollow Stone

Tyler: Genetic Accellerator Gene

[7 / 23] Instead of summing up what you like about the summer, which would last on forever, tell me what do you dislike about it. For those in the southern hemisphere, what do you dislike about the winter?

I dislike the heat and the humidity a lot. I also don't like the sunscreen, but then getting sunburned is a lot worse. And I don't like the bees and wasps that fly around >=O.

A late time to go to bed (on non-school/camp days) is 1:30-2:00. A late time to wake up is past 9:00. I stay up until I'm tired if I can, and I fall asleep slowly =/.

and 20 SCs, 123, 7 Stamps

2 MGs, 20 SCs

DarkPrincess
24th July 2003, 03:14 PM

Well, I've been going to bed a lot lately at 3:00 am. Whee! Then I wake up at 1:00 or 2:00 the next day xDD I try, yes xD .. that too XD

MG please and I'd like to sell two gems. Spark and Light Gem please. That gives me 4 stamps. Whee! Now I can buy another TM for my spoiled Meowth xDDD

Wolfsong
24th July 2003, 05:20 PM

I would say anything after 2:00 am is extremely late for me. When school (UTM) is in session, i usually try not to stay up past midnight, lately since i've been off I've been staying up till around 2 am. However these last few nights that i couldn't go to sleep, I've been up till 3 or 4 am. xx. The lastest time i've been sleeping in is till like 11 am. i'm fixing to have to change that because i go back to UTM in August. I dn't try to stay up, but i can whenever. It always takes me a while to get to sleep then sometimes, i have to make my eyes tired in order to fall asleep.

MG please.

Pidgeot
24th July 2003, 11:14 PM
[7/24] What do you consider a "late" time for you to go to bed, and/or a "late" time for you to wake up? Do you often try and stay up as late as you possibly can? Or do you fall asleep when you immediately get tired regardless of time?

Late time to go to bed for me is around 1am during School Nights, and 3am during Holidays. The thing is, in the holdiays, I focus best really late at night. I get alot of things done then, and I stay up for a little bit longer than the previous night. This increases my time staying up about an hour every Spring Break.

1MGPLZ

Also I have a Red MG Coin I would like to use to play Guess This...

EDIT: In responce to a PM I sent Gabi, I want to do the following things...

My current items:
Gift Certificate [DT]
Accellerator Gene x2
Night Stone
Water Stone
Fire Stone
Spark Gem
Solar Gem
Division Gem
Light Gem

Current amount of CCP's:

Using the Division Gem, I want to split one of the Accellerator Genes into a Light Gem, Darkness Gem, Rainbow Gem and Hollow Stone.
I then want to deforge the Night Stone, Water Stone and Fire Stone into 3 Hollow Stones, and a Darkness Gem, Ocean Gem and Flame Gem.
I then want to sell the following Gems for CCPs:
Darkness Gem x2 = 4 CCP
Light Gem x2 = 4 CCP
Rainbow Gem = 2 CCP
Ocean Gem = 2 CCP
Flame Gem = 2 CCP
Spark Gem = 2 CCP
Solar Gem = 2 CCP
4 Hollow Stones = 4 CCP
Since I have none (I used my last on the Guess This! Game) I would like to buy a Red MG Coin for 1 CCP.

This should leave me with:
Gift Certificate [DT]
Accellerator Gene
Red MG Coin

Current amount of CCP's:

Is this correct? I hope I didnt mess up :o

Matt
25th July 2003, 12:16 AM

Hm.. well 5:00 AM is what I consider too late on some days, but recently I have been going to bed later than that :D. A late time to wake up is 3PM. I usually wake up about 1 or 2 PM so it's good :>. Yeah, I like to stay up and stuff. It's really fun :D~.

Hm.. I would like 20 scratchcards please :>. (1,2,3,7 stamps)

Crystalmaster Mike
25th July 2003, 01:31 AM
Me >> Is still in need for a MG!!

Danny MG: 2 Solar Gems | SC: 9 Red MGCoins, 7 Blue MGCoins.

DarkPrincess >> MG: Ocean Gem | SC: 4 Stamps.

Amy >> Hollow Stone.

Connor >> MG: 2 Stamps/CCP's | GT!:
I carry food all day long, wherever I go. There are tales about lost people who were saved by the food I had with me. There once even was a famous explorer who managed to reach the peak of Mt. Everest thanks to one of my kind sharing its food.

For the rest, I'll already give you 11 CCP's for the sellings of the deforged Accelerator Gene and the 2 Gems, but for deforging those Evolution Stones, I believe you need some more Division Gems. In the mean time, here's the Red MGCoin for one of the CCP's.

Matt >> MG: Lunar Gem | SC: 10 Red MGCoins, 6 Blue MGCoins, 7 Stamps.

[EDIT]It seems I overlooked a few people in my last post:
(these people replied on the previous page)
Discothéque >> Correct. *hands over 28 Stamps* *gets engulfed in a massive pile of Gems and Hollow Stones*

Amanda >> Here are your 2 CCP's for the Solar Gem.

Mew Trainer Rose
25th July 2003, 08:35 AM

"late" for bed would be about 11:00, i guess. "late" to make up would be 9:00. i usually like to stay up past 9:00 or 10:00, tho my sister mats to go to sleep before or around that time, and since we share a room she's annoyed if i come in later and start getting ready for bed, because i sometimes wake her up.

MG please.

Dark Dragonite
25th July 2003, 10:12 AM
I would like to play my daily 20 Group 2 Scratch cards please!!
*hands over 20 Red MG Coins*

10 for Stamps
10 for CCPs

#3, 5, 7

Enile Zemula
25th July 2003, 01:36 PM

Um, 1:00 AM late, 3:00 PM early;). I just go to sleep when I get tired(even if thet means sitting in my bed room for hours.).:P

Pidgeot
25th July 2003, 04:24 PM
Connor >> MG: 2 Stamps/CCP's | GT!:
I carry food all day long, wherever I go. There are tales about lost people who were saved by the food I had with me. There once even was a famous explorer who managed to reach the peak of Mt. Everest thanks to one of my kind sharing its food.

For the rest, I'll already give you 11 CCP's for the sellings of the deforged Accelerator Gene and the 2 Gems, but for deforging those Evolution Stones, I believe you need some more Division Gems. In the mean time, here's the Red MGCoin for one of the CCP's.

You are Delibird! =D If thats correct, Ill take a Blue MG Coin as my prize.

Oops, sorry about that mixup...

Angel Blossom
26th July 2003, 01:05 AM
Okay, well I have a question. It's sort of silly to ask, but it's been puzzling me for quite a while. Okay, here it goes - since there wasn't a poll for Friday, July 25th, does this mean we'll all have to answer two polls tomorrow? ^^"

Crystalmaster Mike
26th July 2003, 05:28 AM
( 7 / 25 ) Did you ever forgot everything around you doing something you like? Were you shocked to find out the time had passed quite a lot?

( 7 / 26 ) Are you short-tempered? If so, do you admit it to others? Do you think you'll ever grow out of it?

Rose >> Blue MGCoin.

Steve >> SC (Stamps): 3 Red MGCoins, 4 Blue MGCoins | SC (CCP's): 3 Red MGCoins, 5 Blue MGCoins

Enile Zemula >> Green MGCoin.

Connor >> Indeed, I am Delibird. Here is your Blue MGCoin.

Angel Blossom >> So it seems.

Me >>
( 7 / 25 ) Did you ever forgot everything around you doing something you like? Were you shocked to find out the time had passed quite a lot?
Yep. When I get a new game, or when visiting TPM, the hours can pass by as minutes / half-hours respectively. Yesterday, for example, flew by, as I was playing my new Pokémon Ruby. I hadn't had any breakfast, and around 10:30 AM I came home from the shop where I had gotten it, and I didn't eat anything until 15:00 PM! :o I kind of had expected that, though.

( 7 / 26 ) Are you short-tempered? If so, do you admit it to others? Do you think you'll ever grow out of it?
Oh, I might admit it, but not when my I'm in a rage... :P As for growing out of it... who knows?

Then there's still my MG from 7/24...

Jay
26th July 2003, 05:40 AM
Angel Blossom - Yeah, though it doesn't happen often you'll be made up for the poll unless it's like a week since we done them, then it's a different situation. lol, not like it'll happen with such great workers huh Mike? =D

Mike - Darkness Gem. 2 Stamps/CCP's. Red MGCoin.

Me - I'd like to play, 20 Scratchcards for today please. Usual numbers (1,2,3) semi-usual prize (7 Stamps).

Crystalmaster Mike
26th July 2003, 06:01 AM
Jay >> I don't think so either. :P SC: 10 Red MGCoins, 8 Blue MGCoins, 7 Stamps.

Mew Trainer Rose
26th July 2003, 06:28 AM
(7/ 25) Did you ever forgot everything around you doing something you like? Were you shocked to find out the time had passed quite a lot?
Yes, that ALWAYS happenes when I'm reaing a good book. Recently I was sitting in a classroom before driving lessons started, and I was reading a book. I was so oblivious to everything that i didn't know when the lesson started, and got caught completely by surprise when the teacher called on me to read out of the book. Also, yeterday I was building a model Zoid kit, and before i knew it, several hours had passed. The whole model eventually took me about 4 hours, but now I'm proud of my Berserk Fury. ^_^

(7/ 26) Are you short-tempered? If so, do you admit it to others? Do you think you'll ever grow out of it?
Short-tempered? only around my little brother. Generally, I'm pretty patient. I suppose you have to be when you work with young children daily, like I do. Especially when you're trying to help them nail together pieces of wood to make a toy boat, but they can't hammer right...and there's

2 MGs please.

Jay
26th July 2003, 06:31 AM
Rose >> 1 Stamp/CCP. Ocean Gem.

andyizcool
26th July 2003, 07:10 AM

I think I'm short tempered because I get mad if anyone moves my stuff 1 decrees in my bedroom because I want it to look very neat. I don't tell others but I think they can guess I am when I get mad if they annoy me. I think I might grew out of it when I get older but you never know about the future.

~Andrew

Hexae
26th July 2003, 08:37 AM

Yes.. roleplaying mostly. I'll have a nice post written up and it will be hours after I started. Oo;; Happens with listening it music too.

Hell yes.. and heck no to the last two. I'm extremely short-tempered. You should see me with my mom when we're both at it. --;;

2MG please. ^_^;

Espeon12
26th July 2003, 09:29 AM

Yeah, that happens to me often when I'm reading or drawing. If I really like a book, I'll read it the whole day and stay up late to finish it. When I take a break and look at the time, it rarely feels like all that tme has passed. It's kind of the same way for drawing, only usually I don't spend the entire day on one thing.

In certain situations, I'm very short-tempered. Usually these situations involve my best friend and/or her boyfriend. I mean, he's a really nice guy and all, but I can't stand him most of the time. He can hardly function when he's away from her, and whatever was 'cute' about them died a long time ago. I know I sound kinda mean, but I just got into an argument with him maybe five minutes ago. Yeah, I admit it to others, but most of them already know it. I probably won't grow out of it (at least involving them,) but I really am patient otherwise.

2 MGs, please.

Discothéque
26th July 2003, 10:15 AM
(7/25) Did you ever forgot everything around you doing something you like? Were you shocked to find out the time had passed quite a lot?

Yep. I was reading a book, and then whenever I looked up, three hours had gone past. ^^; Er. So yes, it happens alot. Same goes for playing video games, or chatting online to my friends. xD

(7/26) Are you short-tempered? If so, do you admit it to others? Do you think you'll ever grow out of it?

Eech. Yep. But I can control it mostly, and it usually only pops up if someone is doing something that annoys me and they won't stop. >< Yes, I've think I have said I'm short-tempered sometimes to all of my friends atleast once. xD And yes, I think I will grow out, since it really isn't that bad. I just get angry for a few minutes, then calm down. ^^;;

~

Two Mystery Gifts, please.

Charizard04621
26th July 2003, 10:26 AM
(7/25) Have you ever forgotten everything around you doing something you like? Were you shocked to find out the time had passed quite a lot?

Often. I have a good shut-out mechanism, which allows me to ignore outside noise. Sometimes I have to be called several times before I notice. This is very useful for boring assemblies, as I can sit there letting my thoughts mess around while the time passes swiftly. It's a dangerous thing for lectures, though. Got to resist the temptation to space out if I don't want to miss important information that'll come back to haunt me later.

(7/26) Are you short-tempered? If so, do you admit it to others? Do you think you'll ever grow out of it?

Short tempered? Oh, yeah. It's very difficult for me to control. Online it's so much easier, as I have to press the "Enter" key to say something, and therefore can stop myself, but some people have no idea how far they're pushing me off the edge most of the time. If we were face to face, I think I would have done a lot more serious angry yelling by now.

Wolfsong
26th July 2003, 10:57 AM

No. It takes a lot to get me mad, and sometimes, it might be an accumulation of things. My friends know tht i hardly ever get mad, but they also know to gt out of my way and give me time to cool down when i do. I hope to be able tog et i unde control and not get as mad as i do usually. I sort of let things build up until i can't ignore them anymore and that is what makes me mad x.x

MG please.

Jay
26th July 2003, 11:36 AM
No Guess This'? I must be dreaming.

Andy >> Photosynthesis Gem.

Hexae >> Lunar Gem, 20 Stamps/CCP's.

Espeon12 >> Red MGCoin, Red MGCoin.

Discothéque >> Solar Gem, Solar Gem.

Karin >> Spark Gem, 10 Stamps/CCP's.

Amy >> 1 Stamp/CCP.

Hexae
26th July 2003, 11:47 AM
Wow.. first time I've gotten that I think. I'd like to sell that Gem for CCPs please. ^_^

[+2 CCPs]

Hehe.. you must be. I'd like one, actually. *pays Blue MGCoin for change* =P

Charizard04621
26th July 2003, 11:52 AM
I promised Angel Blossom that if I got a Spark Gem I'd forge it so she can get a Thunder Stone, so that's what I'm doing.

I'll pay 2 Stamps, my Spark Gem, and my Hollow Stone to make a Thunder Stone.

DarkPrincess
26th July 2003, 12:00 PM
(7/25) Did you ever forgot everything around you doing something you like? Were you shocked to find out the time had passed quite a lot?

Yes! Reading book or playing a video game.. Same with chatting online to my friends.. I'll come online at around noon and when I stop talking to some of them it's about 5:00 pm o_o *dies*

Yep! I have bad mood swings a lot.. one minute I'll all sweet then I'm ready to maul someone.. depends xD I'll probably never grow out of it.. poor me xD

Dark Dragonite
26th July 2003, 01:32 PM
I would please like to play the Scratchcard game as usual.
Group 2
10 for Stamps
10 for CCPs

#1, 5, 9

*hands over 10 Blue MG coins*

Aipom Of Doom
26th July 2003, 02:05 PM
Hexae - 2 CCPs.
GT: This Pokemon is formed by combining two of the Pokemon that stole Aipom's number in R/S :O

Karin - You get your (err, Kris's soon) Thunder Stone :o

Rachel: Solar Gem, Division Gem

Steve: 7 CCPs, 11x Blue MGcoins, 6x Red MGcoins

Not really... Though I sometimes find it's a lot later than I expect when I'm playing my Gamecube for a while (not the computer because of the clock on the lower right-hand corner of the screen and because of the timestamps in the AIM chats).

20 SCs, 123, 7 stamps.

And I'll sell Ocean Gem, Rainbow Gem, Light Gem, and Solar Gem x2

MG, 20 SCs, 10 Stamps

Angel Blossom
26th July 2003, 02:21 PM
Thanks so much, Karin!! ^.^ I really appreciate it!

(7/25) Did you ever forget everything around you doing something you like? Were you shocked to find out the time had passed quite a lot?

Yes. Once, I was on AIM, talking to all of my friends (both OL and IRL), and I was having a really great time. I even said to myself, "Once an hour passes, I'll go finish my report". Then I noticed that 2½ hours had passed. I was really surprised, lol.

Sometimes I am, well, in real life atleast. I don't think I'm short-tempered online, but I probably am, lol. In real life, I used to get mad at a lot of stuff very easily. But I learned to control it, so I'm okay now. ^^"

2 MG's, please. ^^

Jay
26th July 2003, 02:23 PM
Danny >> Scratchcards: 14 Red MGCoins, 5 Blue MGCoins. | MG: Lunar Gem. | Gems: Sold! Here's your 10 Stamps.

Kris >> Hollow Stone, Blue MGCoin.

Hexae
26th July 2003, 02:31 PM
Um.. is it Metang? x_o

andyizcool
26th July 2003, 03:24 PM

That happens a lot when playing any RPG like Pokemon Sapphire I'm trying to catch all 200 and the time just passes by now I have 195 I need the 2 fossils and the 3 Water starters. Also I sometimes sleep and wake up and all the time has just gone away and I don't know where.

~Andrew

Wolfsong
26th July 2003, 03:58 PM
(7/25) Did you ever forget everything around you doing something you like? Were you shocked to find out the time had passed quite a lot?

Yeah i have. When I get interested in a good book, i sort of tune everything out and am in my own little world. Usually its really hard to get my attention when i'm that way. Yeah once i was engrossed in a good book that three hours had passed and i didn't notice it.

MG please

Also i would like to play two group two scratch cards (2,3,5) for 7 ccps please.

I would also like to sell my hollow stone for a ccp please ^^

MarshmallowEgg
26th July 2003, 07:54 PM

Yep. One time, not long after the fourth Harry Potter book came out, I went to my friend's house to read it since she had it and I didn't. I read through the whole thing in six hours. Shocked the hell out of me when I realized how long I'd been sitting there. I was like, "Whoa! It's been six hours?"

I'm not really that short-tempered. I can be when I'm tired and cranky, but when I'm awake and okay I'm usually not that short-tempered. Unless I'm dealing with an *******. Then it's a little different.

2 MG please

Enile Zemula
26th July 2003, 08:12 PM

Hm. I fell asleep for what felt to me was 3 sec, when it was really 5 hrs. If that don't count, one time my mom and I went on a 12 hr trip, and I read half the way, but It seemed like I was only reading for half an hour or so.:P

No. But if you get me POed, blood WILL spill.:rolleyes:

Knight of Time
26th July 2003, 08:19 PM

For me, I consider 10:00 to 11:00 p.m. to be a late time for me to go to bed. I don't try to stay up late, though I can't help it sometimes. I sometimes fall asleep pretty early in the evenings.

I'll try and answer today's and yesterday's polls tomorrow or Monday, but for now, could I have a MG and 20 Scratchcards (1, 2, 3, 7 Stamps) please?

Aipom Of Doom
26th July 2003, 08:39 PM
Hexae: Yes, it's Metang :O

Andrew: Light Gem

Amy: Division Gem, 2 Blue MGcoins, and your CCP

MarshmallowEgg: Solar Gem, Hollow Stone

Enile Zemula: 3 Stamps/CCPs (2+1)

Kyle: Flame Gem, 14 Stamps, 6x Blue MGcoins, 6x Red MGcoins

Not really :o. I tend to be patient with stuff and people. Unless of course, they're really idiotic randoms in the chat (such as the "IF U LIK POKEMAN UR GAY!!!111!!!" ones) <_<.

Avian Freeze
26th July 2003, 08:40 PM

Way too much XD. If I'm playing a game, several hours will go by before I put it down. I also lose a lot of time by going online because I get carried away with talking to people and looking around TPM ^^;. When I procrastinate, I get carried away too o.o.

Nope, it takes A LOT to get me angry. When I do get angry though, I usually go into a very mad rage x_x. But very rarely does that happen. I usually will calm down after a few minutes though ^^;.

2 MGs please.

Hexae
26th July 2003, 08:41 PM
My prize shall be a blue MGCoin. I'd like to use the EMT, please.

*pays three credits*

Discothéque
26th July 2003, 08:44 PM
I'd like to sell my two Solar Gems for stamps, please. ^_^

And I'd also like to play a game of Guess This!. *hands over a Red MGCoin*

Enile Zemula
26th July 2003, 08:47 PM
*makes money-things into Stamps* I'd also like to use my Green Coin to play three rounds of Guess This.

Wolfsong
26th July 2003, 09:14 PM
Amy: Division Gem, 2 Blue MGcoins, and your CCP

I'd liek to use that division gem on my last accelerator gene. Then i would like to sell the items i get from it for CCPS please

Pichu
26th July 2003, 09:48 PM

Always. Examples: time flies when playing games. Shocked? Yes, but time is just too darn short!

No, never. My dad is short tempered :yes:. and no, he doesn't admit it :no:. I’m a patient and nice guy. =\

2 MG please.

And I like to sell the following gems for CCP:
1 Lunar Gem = 2
1 Light Gem = 2
3 SOLAR GEM = 6
3 Flame Gem = 6
2 Photosynthesis Gem = 4
4 Hollow Stone = 4
1 Rainbow = 2
1 Division = 2
1 Darkness Gem = 2
1 Spark Gem = 2
Total = 32 CCP

MarshmallowEgg
26th July 2003, 09:55 PM
I have some stuff to sell for stamps:

Solar Gem x 5 = 10
Flame Gem x 2 = 4
Division Gem x 2 = 4
Spark Gem x 2 = 4
Hollow Stone x 5 = 5
Lunar Gem = 2

That's 29 stamps, I believe.

Jay
27th July 2003, 08:45 AM
This may or may not be my final update at the Goldenrod Tower, after a recent turn of events.

( 7/27 ) What do you look forward to in August? Is there anything special you'd be doing? Ie.

Aipom Of Doom - 10 Stamps/CCP's

Tyler - Division Gem. Photosynthesis Gem

Hexae - Recover TM.

Discothéque - The pokedex I use isn't working, so you'll need to retreive it from another worker. Sorry for the trouble.

Enile Zemula - You may only ask for one Guess This per day, sorry. You'll need to retreive it from another worker since the pokedex I use isn't working. Sorry for the trouble.

Amy - Here are your 7 CCPs!

Cyndaquil - Red MGCoin. Solar Gem | Here's your 32 CCPs!

MarshmallowEgg - Here's your 29 Stamps!

Wolfsong
27th July 2003, 08:50 AM
( 7/27 ) What do you look forward to in August? Is there anything special you'd be doing? Ie.

I know it sounds stupid but i'm lookign forward to school startign back i knwo i will be busy but i'll actually enjoy the freedom it gives me xx. Anyway i move into the dormon the 14 and it starts the 18. ^^

MG please

Charizard04621
27th July 2003, 10:31 AM
(7/27) What do you look forward to in August? Is there anything special you'd be doing?

:( School starts in August. I somehow managed to get myself into the mess of taking AP History. ;_; I don't think I need to say that there's nothing I look forward to.

Crystalmaster Mike
27th July 2003, 11:11 AM
Nala98 >> Blue MGCoin.

Charizard04621 >> Solar Gem.

Charizard04621
27th July 2003, 11:14 AM
I'll sell that Gem for Stamps, please. ^_^

Discothéque
27th July 2003, 11:33 AM
It's okay Jay, I'm sure someone else will give me my GT! Yep... ^^; *bounces*

(7/27) What do you look forward to in August? Is there anything special you'd be doing?

Squee! ^^ My birthday!! And the every-year shopping trip we have in August. =3 And also, we may get a new house that month, and I could possibly get another pet when we move. Life is good. xD
~
Mystery Gift, please.

Enile Zemula
27th July 2003, 11:48 AM

I'm going down to California to see my brother and grandparents.:P

I'll just take a GT for today, then.

Avian Freeze
27th July 2003, 12:40 PM

No not really, I've got nothing planned for this summer :O. Well, maybe that a lot of my friends are coming back from vacation, but nothing really other than that x_x.

MG Please.

MarshmallowEgg
27th July 2003, 12:41 PM

I'm going down to Salem, Oregon on the 29th to go to a concert (my FIRST concert!) on the 30th at the Oregon State Fair with my best friend. Then on the 31st, I'm going to see Evanescence at Bumbershoot with my best friend and another friend. It's kinda cool - I've never been to a concert and now I'm going to two in two days.

MG please

DarkPrincess
27th July 2003, 12:54 PM
(7/27) What do you look forward to in August? Is there anything special you'd be doing? Ie.

School starts ;-; *sobs and glomps someone* ... Nope.. nothing except my 10th grade torment beginning.. *sniffle*

Angel Blossom
27th July 2003, 01:50 PM
(7/27) >> What do you look forward to in August? Is there anything special you'd be doing? Ie.

On the first weekend of August, I'll be camping at Yosemite. I'll be there for three days, too! I'm excited because I've never been camping before, and I think it'll be a lot of fun. I will probably going to Reno and Napa Valley too, before school starts. I'm probably going to have to finish my report this week. Oh, school.. why does it suck? ;-;

1 MG, please! ^^"

Mew Trainer Rose
27th July 2003, 03:21 PM
(7/27) What do you look forward to in August? Is there anything special you'd be doing? Ie.

I'll be visiting a friend of mine who moved to Illinois a few years ago, and i only get to see her maybe once a year, if that. And my driving lessons will end, which is good. And I'll move into my dorm on the last day of August. On that day my schoool starts Kick-Off Weekend, which is gonna have a bunch of fun activities going on. yay. ^_^

MG please, and I'd like 4 grabber games. 3 up, 3 across. *hands over 2 Blue MG Coins*

Pichu
27th July 2003, 03:31 PM
Hell ya, my exams are coming in August. =( Anyway, after I do my exams, it seems that my cousins will be coming to visiting us and I guess there’ll be lots of fun. =)

1 MG please and I like to sell a solar gem for 2 ccp.

Pidgeot
27th July 2003, 03:31 PM
[7/25] Did you ever forgot everything around you doing something you like? Were you shocked to find out the time had passed quite a lot?
Happens all the time with the computer, but I think my friend has an even worse sence of time than that! He has a really bad habit of playing the playstation at 12:00, thinking that it is 6:00pm, he will keep going, and then find that he spent a whole night without any sleep. Poor dude lol

[7/26] Are you short-tempered? If so, do you admit it to others? Do you think you'll ever grow out of it?
Yeah, I think I will grow out of it when I get used to mornings @_@; I am grumpy in the mornings, unless I have one of my fabled 'good mornings'. Take yesterday, when my father knocked on my Bedroom door, and I yelled out: "WHAT?"

[7/27] What do you look forward to in August? Is there anything special you'd be doing?
Nothing really... I have a few good mates who celebrate their Birthdays in Ausgust, but other than that, nothing :o

3MGPLZ

Knight of Time
28th July 2003, 10:34 AM
(7/28) >> Do you live on an island or group of islands? Regardless of your answer, if you wanted to vacation on any island or group of islands in the world, what island(s) would you want to have a vacation on? Why?

Karin >>

'takes the gem and gives you 2 Stamps'

Discotheque >> Division Gem

GT!: My vocal chords can freely adjust the wavelength of my voice. I use this ability to sing at precisely the right wavelength to
make my foes most drowsy. Who am I?

Enile Zemula >> Light Gem

GT!: I do not have any blood in my body. Instead, intensely hot
magma circulates throughout my body, carrying essential nutrients and oxygen to my organs. Who am I?

Tyler >> Flame Gem

MarshmallowEgg >> Photosynthesis Gem

Rachel >> Flame Gem

Kris >> Genetic Accelerator Gene

Rose >> Flame Gem

Grabber Game: You won a Blue MGCoin, 2 Stamps/CCPs, and a Spark Gem

Cyndaquil >> Red MGCoin

'takes the gem and gives you 2 CCPs'

Connor >> Darkness Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Red MGCoin

As for today's poll and the polls from the last two days:

(7/28) >> Do you live on an island or group of islands? Regardless of your answer, if you wanted to vacation on any island or group of islands in the world, what island(s) would you want to have a vacation on? Why?

Yes, I do live on an island right now. I'd probably want to vacation on any of the islands in the Caribbean, because it is hot there all year round (I think).

I am looking forward to going to an annual event called Old Home Week, which has a carnival, not to mention other cool stuff there.

Yes, unfortunately I have a short temper. I usually admit it to my family, but not my friends because I rarely get angry around them. I probably won't lose my short temper, because I don't intend to go easy on anyone not on my side (anyone with a bad attitude) that insults me, teases me, etc.

I'd like 3 MGs and 20 games of Scratchcard (1, 2, 3, 7 Stamps) please.

I'd also like to sell the following gems for Stamps please:

Flame Gem X2
Rainbow Gem X2
Light Gem X2

Hexae
28th July 2003, 10:51 AM
(7/28) Do you live on an island or group of islands? Regardless of your answer, if you wanted to vacation on any island or group of islands in the world, what island(s) would you want to have a vacation on? Why?

Every continents an island, hehe, but if you put it that way, no. Mainland of Canada's where I live. Sicily, Hawaii, Bahamas. I've been to the latter, but it is so nice there I'd love to go again. I want to go to Siciliy and Hawaii because of the weather of the latter and the attractions of the other. It would be nice to go to Italy, after, too.

Dad's going to take me to Darien Lake, hopefully. We'll go a Friday and come back Sunday. Yay. I love roller coasters, so I'll hopefully not chicken out to go on Superman. Weeee.

Double MG please.

andyizcool
28th July 2003, 11:09 AM
(7/28) Do you live on an island or group of islands? Regardless of your answer, if you wanted to vacation on any island or group of islands in the world, what island(s) would you want to have a vacation on? Why?
I think that the UK is an island because it's very small and I would like to go to Corfu more one of the Greek Islands because they're just so nice. I just love being abroad away from the UK because it's boring and cold here too much so any island could be better than the UK.

It's my brother's birthday soon I think that's the only good thing and he's aready had his present a skateboard not Pokemon Ruby damn him. Nothing else special except we all miss school until we go back pretty cool to me.

~Andrew

Discothéque
28th July 2003, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by DarkPrince the Dark Knight
Discotheque >> Division Gem

GT!: My vocal chords can freely adjust the wavelength of my voice. I use this ability to sing at precisely the right wavelength to
make my foes most drowsy. Who am I?

No, I do not live on an island. And, actually- I wouldn't want to visit an island. They scare me, for some reason. O_o
~
Answer for GT!: Jigglypuff. If that's correct, I'd like a Blue MGCoin.

I'd like a Mystery Gift, also, please.

And I'd also like to sell my Division Gem for stamps.

Angel Blossom
28th July 2003, 01:00 PM

Well, if you consider the continent of North America an island, sure. :P I live in the US, it's not really an island, lol. As for staying on vacation on an island, I'd pick anywhere in the Carribean. ^^" It's pretty there, lol.

Knight of Time
28th July 2003, 01:07 PM
Hexae >> Division Gem, Red MGCoin

Andy >> Lunar Gem, 20 Stamps/CCPs

Discotheque >> Red MGCoin

GT!: Yes, I am a Jigglypuff. Here's a Blue MGCoin.

'takes the gem and gives you 2 Stamps'

Kris >> Lunar Gem

Angel Blossom
28th July 2003, 01:09 PM
Kris >> Lunar Gem

I'd like to sell that Lunar Gem for Stamps, please! ^_^

Oh, and I'd like to try GT! today. ^^" *hands over Blue MGCoin* *takes Red MGCoin*

Discothéque
28th July 2003, 01:12 PM
Hm. I'll play a game of GT! for today, please.

*hands over the Blue MGCoin, then takes a Red MGCoin back for it. ^^;*

Pichu
28th July 2003, 01:22 PM
( 7/28 ) Do you live on an island or group of islands? Regardless of your answer, if you wanted to vacation on any island or group of islands in the world, what island(s) would you want to have a vacation on? Why?

No, I don't live on an island. If I want to go to a vacation on a island, I like to go to Japan (that's an island riiiight?) cuz all of the anime that occurs there and the shopping

1 MG plz

I have 3 redmgcoins. I like to play a GT plz. *hands over 1 red mgcoin*

Hexae
28th July 2003, 01:26 PM
I'll play GT with that coin. ^^

Charizard04621
28th July 2003, 01:55 PM

Nah, I don't live on an island. Vacationing on groups of islands? Um... No clue. Though I probably wouldn't want to, to tell the truth. I have this... fear of the sea... and stuff. Yeah. ^_^;

Enile Zemula
28th July 2003, 02:15 PM
Enile Zemula >> Light Gem

GT!: I do not have any blood in my body. Instead, intensely hot
magma circulates throughout my body, carrying essential nutrients and oxygen to my organs. Who am I?

You are Slugma. I'd like a Blue MG Coin, and to play another game of GT.

No, I live on a mainland, far away from the sea. I really have no desire to visit any islands. But if I had to, maybe Hawaii.

Aipom Of Doom
28th July 2003, 08:54 PM
Kris - 2 Stamps
GT: I'm the highest-levelled wild Pokemon in GS that isn't a Lugia/Hooh :O Who am I?

Discothéque -
GT: I'm the only (pre-R/S) Pokemon that can evolve into two different things that doesn't have a preevolution. Who am I?

Cyndaquil - 20 Stamps/CCP's :O
GT: I move about 3/8th of an inch each year o_O. Who am I?

Hexae -
GT: I can go faster than a Jet Plane if I fold my forelegs to become aerodynamic enough... at least the Pokedex tells me so. Who am I?

Karin - Blue MGcoin

Enile Zemula - 1 Stamp/CCP
GT: Apparently my heads can fall off and group together to become my pre-evolution again =/. Who am I?

No, unless North America is an island now o_O. Anyway, I wouldn't really want to visit any islands for vacation... they're all too far away... well, except for islands that are close enough to the mainland to build bridges over to them :o.

20 SC's, 123, 7 stamps

MG + 20 SCs

MarshmallowEgg
28th July 2003, 09:03 PM

Nopies, I don't live on an island. I'd like to go to Japan, though. Or the Caribbean, because Pirates of the Caribbean is a tight movie. Yeps. *saw that movie last night* *is glad that she is now not the only person on earth who hadn't seen it*

MG please

Discothéque
28th July 2003, 09:31 PM
Discothéque -
GT: I'm the only (pre-R/S) Pokemon that can evolve into two different things that doesn't have a preevolution. Who am I?

The answer to my GT! is Slowpoke. ^^ If that's correct, I'll take a Blue MGCoin as my prize.

Avian Freeze
28th July 2003, 09:33 PM
( 7/28 ) >> Do you live on an island or group of islands? Regardless of your answer, if you wanted to vacation on any island or group of islands in the world, what island(s) would you want to have a vacation on? Why?

Interesting poll ^^;. Actually I do live on an island XD. I believe Manhattan in New York City is indeed a island, though it's not exactly paradise :p. I would want to visit basically any islands. Hawaii would be nice ^^, so would the Caribbean islands. Japan wouldn't be bad too. And the Pacific Islands. Tropical places are nice places to go to :).

Angel Blossom
28th July 2003, 09:33 PM
Kris - 2 Stamps
GT: I'm the highest-levelled wild Pokemon in GS that isn't a Lugia/Hooh :O Who am I?

Well, I believe it's Snorlax. If I'm right, I'd like a Flame Gem, please. ^^

Aipom Of Doom
28th July 2003, 10:19 PM
MarshmallowEgg - Genetic Accellerator Gene

Discothéque - Yep, correct :o. Blue MGcoin

Tyler - Ocean Gem

Kris - Yes, your Flame Gem :O

Angel Blossom
29th July 2003, 12:39 AM
Hehe, I can't believe I actually got that one right. It was just a guess, heh. XD

I'd like to forge my Flame Gem & my Hollow Stone, so I can have a Fire Stone to give to my Growlithe. ^^

Pichu
29th July 2003, 12:44 AM
Originally posted by Danny (or AoD) XP

Nosepass: (from Sapphire Dex)
NOSEPASS had been said to be completely unmoving, with its magnetic nose pointed due north. However, close observation has revealed that the POKéMON actually moves by a little over 3/8 of an inch every year.

If I got that right, I like a blue MG coin plz.

Thanks Jay for correcting me :)

Jay
29th July 2003, 01:01 AM
Originally posted by Frank (or AoD)

Uh oh.. for one, Aipom Of Doom's name is Danny. Secondly, I don't think he'd like being called Frank that much. :P

Kris >> Alright. Here's your Fire Stone *Takes stamps* { ~ } Enjoy.

Danny >> Solar Gem. | Scratchcards: 10 Red MGCoins, 8 Blue MGCoins.

Me >> I'd like 20 Games of Scratchcard today please. #'s 1,2,3,7 Stamps.

Knight of Time
29th July 2003, 09:35 AM
I hate to say this, but I was skipped...

'points to pg. 28'

Anyway, I have a new poll:

(7/29) >> Do you have any pests (excluding human pests) around your home (or even inside)? Why or why not?

Jay >>

Scratchcards: You won 14 Stamps, 8 Red MGCoins and 7 Blue MGCoins.

As for the poll:

(7/29) >> Do you have any pests (excluding human pests) around your home (or even inside)? Why or why not?

Yes, there are quite a few pests in and around my house. For one, ants are bothersome because they can often get into the washrooms o_O. Of course, mosquitoes are peskier because our house is virtually surrounded by trees, and the mosquitoes seem to be attracted here in the summer quite easily... >_<

I'd like another MG please.

MarshmallowEgg
29th July 2003, 09:43 AM

Yeah, we get ants inside sometimes. Once they were ALL over my brother's bed. It was gross :\ At least we don't get those huge spiders like we did at my old house *shudders*

MG please

andyizcool
29th July 2003, 10:00 AM

Ants have started to appear around my mum's computer and we really hate them as they are messing up our nice living room. We spray them to death because they are really annoying and keep coming back I don't think we can stop them. I don't know why they are in that room because there's no food in there for them to eat.

~Andrew

Pichu
29th July 2003, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by Danny (or AoD) XP

Nosepass: (from Sapphire Dex)
NOSEPASS had been said to be completely unmoving, with its magnetic nose pointed due north. However, close observation has revealed that the POKéMON actually moves by a little over 3/8 of an inch every year.

If I got that right, I like a blue MG coin plz.

Thanks Jay for correcting me :)

I was skipt too.

( 7/29 ) >> Do you have any pests (excluding human pests) around your home (or even inside)? Why or why not?

It seems that we have ants as usual and lots of spiders too. We also have some field mice that occured in our back yard. They are really fast! The same speed when the one in the show uses Agility! =\ Fortunately, I haven't seen any mice in our house yet. Unfortunately, ants and spiders and bugs always crept in my home. Waiitaminute~! Am I responding to the Fortunately and Unfortunately game ?! :)

1 MG please

Since a day has past, I like to spend another RED MG Coin for a GT please.

*hands over another RED MG coin*

Hexae
29th July 2003, 10:37 AM
GT: I can go faster than a Jet Plane if I fold my forelegs to become aerodynamic enough... at least the Pokedex tells me so. Who am I?[/B]

You are Latios. I'd like 2CCPs if I'm right. ^_^

( 7/29 ) >> Do you have any pests (excluding human pests) around your home (or even inside)? Why or why not?

Aw.. excluding people? Darn. =P Hm.. actually no. Not sure why not, to tell the truth. We had an invasion of house flies a couple months ago, but they're all gone now. There's lots of spiders around outside, and wasps, they bite my dog and she gets all puffy. Poor thing's allergic.

MG please.

Dark Dragonite
29th July 2003, 11:20 AM
I would like 20 Group2 Scratchcards, all for Stamps Please!!

#4, 5, 6

*hands over 20 Red MG Coins*

Angel Blossom
29th July 2003, 12:35 PM

Well, during the winter, moths seem to find a way inside our house. And in the summer, we get all sorts of nasty bugs in here! >_< My mom likes to keep the window open, so that's why they get in. Since we live around a lot of trees, plants, and near the water, there are a LOT of pests around our home. Mosquitos, earwigs ( ick ;-; ), moths, racoons, squirrels, and even tiny, little mice.

MG, please. And I'd like to play GT! today. *hands over a Red MGCoin* ^^

Enile Zemula
29th July 2003, 02:02 PM
Enile Zemula - 1 Stamp/CCP
GT: Apparently my heads can fall off and group together to become my pre-evolution again =/. Who am I?

Exeggutor! I'd like 2 Stamps for that, plus another GT.

Charizard04621
29th July 2003, 02:04 PM

In our previous house, we had racoons. Two of them. Took over a week to catch em both. >_< Smart things, they do a lot of damage in neighbourhood areas, too. These two managed to depress part of our roof and make a hole big enough for them to crawl into the attic.

Avian Freeze
29th July 2003, 04:13 PM

Well, our house doesn't have so many pests because none of the windows are open. Very rarely though, there might be a fly, but it's not so common. We never get mosquitoes in here though, which is a relief ^^;.

MG Please.

Everoy
29th July 2003, 05:23 PM
(7/27) >> What do you look forward to in August? Is there anything special you'd be doing?

My dad's birthday, and my aunt's birthday. My dad gets a small party :)

Only ants. Except once, there was a woodchuck in the garage for no reason. The ants are because my sister forgets we have a garbage, LOL...

2 MGs please.

Jay
29th July 2003, 07:37 PM
DarkPrince the Dark Knight >> In the future, if you're skipped, could you quote it instead, or at least say what you're owed? I don't know if I have the following correct.
You receive 6 Stamps for the gems (?) and for your scratchcards you receive 28 Stamps, 11 Red MGCoins, 3 Blue MGCoins. | MG: Lunar Gem, Flame Gem.

MarshmallowEgg >> Spark Gem.

Andyizcool >> Hollow Stone.

Cyndaquil >> You weren't skipped. Danny hasn't been here to correct you yet. | MG: Blue MGCoin. | GT: If you have two gold versions and one red version, you can catch a total of four of me. Who am I? (I believe Kyle and Danny would know the answer to this lol)

Hexae >> Red MGCoin.

Dark Dragonite >> 7 Stamps, 10 Red MGCoins, 7 Blue MGCoins.

Angel Blossom >> 1 Stamp/CCP. | GT: I can learn a total of 5 ground moves by leveling up, 2 water-type moves, two normal-type moves and three psychic-type moves. I also learn an egg move that is super effective against one of my types, but is ineffective against the other type of mine. Who am I?

Enile Zemula >> Just an assumption, but i'm curious as to how many GT's you've received in the past 3 days. I believe the other workers may have given you too many.

Charizard04621 >> Division Gem.

Avian Freeze >> Solar Gem.

Parsec's Politoed >> Solar Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP.

Me >> I'd like 20 Scratchcards today please. #'s 1, 2, 3, 7 Stamps.

Enile Zemula
29th July 2003, 08:48 PM

We have spiders EVERYWHERE *shudder*. Hobos, Daddys... I don't know, but I think I saw a B-Widow once in our shedds:( We have a LOT of flies(house, horse, fruit..) Mosquitos, moths(not really pests, as their perty cute, but anoying when you're just about to get some sleep and one ramms right into your arm:P), perty beetles like our house. Is that enough?

Jay: I've had 2 GT in the past 3 days. I can only remember because one was a fire type that I like, and the other was about coconuts. :rolleyes:

Toxicity
29th July 2003, 08:56 PM

We have mosquitos roaming from the creek in my backyard...and rarely, sometimes a field mouse. Other than that, we have lots of ants and flies inside and outside.

Aipom Of Doom
29th July 2003, 09:26 PM
Cyndaquil - How dare you call me Frank >=O. And if I haven't updated, I obviously can't have corrected your GT <_<. Anyway, it's right, and you get your Mgcoin

Enile Zemula - Correct, 2 stamps :o, and Hollow Stone

Gothic Latias - Red MGcoin

Jay - 7 Stamps, 3x Blue MGcoin, 16x Red MGcoin o_o

We have some ants and assorted other bugs around occasionally, but nothing bad. Also mice appear sometimes :o. But other than that, nothing :D. Except for the excluded human pests.

20 SCs, 123, 7 stamps :O

MG + 20 SCs

Jay
29th July 2003, 09:43 PM
Me >> With 15 of my MGCredits I'd like to buy a Fire Elemental Shield please. I'm back at 23 MGCredits now...

Danny >> MG: Hollow Stone | Scratchcards: 14 Stamps, 8 Red MGCoins, 9 Blue MGCoins.

Enile Zemula >> To others, it's hard to tell which end is my rear and my front. I shoot silk from both ends. Who am I?

Hexae
29th July 2003, 10:35 PM
Rebecca agreed to give me her Accelerator Gene. Thank you again! :)

Wolfsong
29th July 2003, 10:49 PM
(7/28 ) Do you live on an island or group of islands? Regardless of your answer, if you wanted to vacation on any island or group of islands in the world, what island(s) would you want to have a vacation on? Why?

No i don't live on an island. I live in Tennessee. If i was to go on a vacation to an island(s) I'd liek to go to Hawaii once. From what i've seen its iteneresting looking, and it would be a vacation to remember. Nice weather, beautiful scenery... ^^

Well, we have quite a few crickets, but latley I've seen fewer of them and more spiders. Just about two weeks ago, i had one crawling up my arm. Not sure what kind it was because i slung it across the room ^^;;

I'd like to play 2 games of group two scratch cards, numbers (2,3,5) for 7 CCPs *hands in 1 blue MG Coin*

2 MGs and 2 scratchcard games please

Enile Zemula
29th July 2003, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Enile Zemula >> To others, it's hard to tell which end is my rear and my front. I shoot silk from both ends. Who am I?

You are http://www.psypoke.org/dex/323.gif(Ariados). A Blue MG Coin, please.

Angel Blossom
29th July 2003, 11:19 PM
Rebecca agreed to give me her two Rainbow Gems and 3 Hollow Stones. Thanks! ^^

As for the GT!, I have absolutely no clue. x_X

The_Missing_Link
29th July 2003, 11:22 PM
I confirm both item giveaways

At least they'll go to good use now

Jay
29th July 2003, 11:26 PM
Rebecca >> The gem giveaway is approved, however I need a little assistance from Amy and/or Gabi on the Accelerator Gene giveaway first before anything can be approved. Not sure if it's allowed. You can deforge the gene you know.

Enile Zemula >> Blue MGCoin.

Kris >> The answer was Whiscash.

Amy >> MG: Lunar Gem, Solar Gem. | Scratchcards: 14 CCPs. Lucky!

The_Missing_Link
29th July 2003, 11:29 PM
Oh, really? Sorry, didn't know about that. I haven't posted in this place for a long time, like 6 months or so

Jay
29th July 2003, 11:36 PM
It might be alright, I see no reason why it shouldn't. Just thinking ahead, I personally wouldn't like seeing a Shiny Juice being given away. It's like giving away 75 Stamps, but the item is in the Reward Center inventory, that's why I'm asking anyway.

I'll assume the result is positive if they approve me giving away three Clean Nappies, which'll be soon, hopefully.

Wolfsong
29th July 2003, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Amy >> MG: Lunar Gem, Solar Gem. | Scratchcards: 14 CCPs. Lucky!

O.O Wow. That is lucky. I'm not complaining ^^ I would like to sell that lunar and that solar gem for CCPs please

Knight of Time
30th July 2003, 06:56 AM
Originally posted by Jay
DarkPrince the Dark Knight >> In the future, if you're skipped, could you quote it instead, or at least say what you're owed? I don't know if I have the following correct.
You receive 6 Stamps for the gems (?) and for your scratchcards you receive 28 Stamps, 11 Red MGCoins, 3 Blue MGCoins. | MG: Lunar Gem, Flame Gem.

Okay thanks Jay, but I am also owed 2 more MGs and 6 more Stamps (I sold six gems, not three ^_^)

Anyway...

(7/30) >> Do you like any of the gags found in various Looney Tunes cartoons (e.g. the piano gag where explosives are attached to one of the keys, and if a character presses that key, he gets blown up)? If so, what are some of your favourite gags?

Amy >>

'takes the two gems and gives you 4 CCPs'

As for today's poll:

(7/30) >> Do you like any of the gags found in various Looney Tunes cartoons (e.g. the piano gag where explosives are attached to one of the keys, and if a character presses that key, he gets blown up)? If so, what are some of your favourite gags?

Yes, I actually do like some of the various Looney Tunes gags. Some I like are the stilts gags (where the good character (e.g. Bugs or Tweety) drops a box of tools, and the animals (e.g. lions, bulldogs, etc) use the tools to cut the stilts down to size, and I also like the piano gag, because it always backfires on whoever tries to do it (e.g. Daffy Duck, Wile E. Coyote, etc).

I'd like a MG and 20 games of Scratchcard (1, 2, 3, 7 Stamps) please.

Jay
30th July 2003, 07:11 AM
DarkPrince the Dark Knight >> I don't know if you're owed three MGs or not now, if you mean adding on the other. Just take all three if it isn't. Rainbow Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Green MGCoin. | Scratchcards: 14 Red MGCoins, 4 Blue MGCoins. | Gems: Here's the remainder 6 Stamps.

Me >> I'd like 20 games of Scratchcard for today please. #'s 1,2,3,7 Stamps.

Knight of Time
30th July 2003, 07:24 AM
Originally posted by Jay
DarkPrince the Dark Knight >> I don't know if you're owed three MGs or not now, if you mean adding on the other. Just take all three if it isn't. Rainbow Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Green MGCoin. | Scratchcards: 14 Red MGCoins, 4 Blue MGCoins. | Gems: Here's the remainder 6 Stamps.

Me >> I'd like 20 games of Scratchcard for today please. #'s 1,2,3,7 Stamps.

Jay, on my last post on pg. 28 I asked for 3 MGs, but I think you might have given me one of them...

Anyway...

Jay >>

Scratchcards: You won 3 Red MGCoins and 13 Blue MGCoins.

Scarlet
30th July 2003, 07:41 AM
This place has changed a bit but I'll give it a go. Hopefully I'm doing this right!

We have a few ants in the basment and a mole living in our flowerbeds. ^^;;; The ants are there because our cat's litterbox and food are in the laundry room which is in the basment, and they get in to get at her food. I don't know how the mole got there. Its been living in the flower beds for some time now. I guess because of all the flowers and trees its a prime place for a mole to burrow.

(7/30)>>Do you like any of the gags found in various Looney Tunes cartoons (e.g. the piano gag where explosives are attached to one of the keys, and if a character presses that key, he gets blown up)? If so, what are some of your favourite gags?

I love the Looney Tunes cartoons. I mostly like the Wile E. Coyote and Road Runner cartoons because they pull a lot of the gags you mention. The typical stuff, running yourself off a cliff tied to a boulder, etc.

2 MGs please :D

Mew Trainer Rose
30th July 2003, 08:00 AM
I ond't live on one now, tho in a moth I'll be going to college on Long Island (part of New York). If i went to vacation on any island, i'd be... (Hmmm, Hawaii or Japan, Hawaii or Japan...) uh, Hawaii. That way i could say I'd been to all 50 states, cuz i've already been to all teh others. ^_^

(7/29) Do you have any pests (excluding human pests) around your home (or even inside)? Why or why not?
Now and they we have termites, or carpenter ants, but in the past fews years we haven't had any, probably because a while back we got a big treatment involving putting poison in and around the foundation.

(7/30) Do you like any of the gags found in various Looney Tunes cartoons (e.g. the piano gag where explosives are attached to one of the keys, and if a character presses that key, he gets blown up)? If so, what are some of your favourite gags?
Yeah, some of teh Loony Tunes gags are pretty funny. tho after you've seen teh cartoons a few hundred times, you start to expect what'll happen next. especially in eth Roadrunner/Wile E. Coyote cartoons.

3 MGs please.

andyizcool
30th July 2003, 08:46 AM
(7/30) Do you like any of the gags found in various Looney Tunes cartoons (e.g. the piano gag where explosives are attached to one of the keys, and if a character presses that key, he gets blown up)? If so, what are some of your favourite gags?

I can't remember any of the gags now but I just love watching the cartoon to see what happens and the one that thinks he will win always gets blown up that's very funny. I don't see many of these cartoons now but I still think they're very funny when I do see one or two with a great gag.

~Andrew

Charizard04621
30th July 2003, 10:03 AM
I'll deforge one Accelerator Gene with a Division Gem.

I never liked Looney Tunes. :\ I have no idea why. They aren't as bad as Barney, of course, but I still don't like them. =P

MarshmallowEgg
30th July 2003, 10:12 AM
(7/30)>>Do you like any of the gags found in various Looney Tunes cartoons (e.g. the piano gag where explosives are attached to one of the keys, and if a character presses that key, he gets blown up)? If so, what are some of your favourite gags?

I haven't seen Looney Tunes in forever, so I don't remember any of the gags. I was never really a huge Looney Tunes fan to begin with, but I would watch it when I was bored, as it was good for a laugh. I liked the Roadrunner/Wile E. Coyote ones.

Crystalmaster Mike
30th July 2003, 10:32 AM
Scarlet >> You're doing f-i-n-e. :) Light Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP.

Rose >> Green MGCoin, Rainbow Gem, Spark Gem.

Charizard04621 >> Deforging: Light Gem, Darkness Gem, Rainbow Gem, Hollow Stone | MG: Flame Gem

MarshmallowEgg >> 10 Stamps/CCP's.

Me >>
No, I live on the mainland. I might want to go to Ireland... Dunno, because it's the emerald island? Of course, there is, always, Hawaii.

(7/29) Do you have any pests (excluding human pests) around your home (or even inside)? Why or why not?
My lil' bro. :D Oh... Um... ants, bees, frute flies,... Why? Because we offer them the perfect enviroment to live, probably...

The fake pistol (with a flag coming out saying 'boom') is always good. Then there's the 'Did he do this?'-gag Bugs Bunny uses on all those dumbo's out there... Ah, one never gets tired of those...

Wolfsong
30th July 2003, 10:35 AM

I've always liked the one where Wile Coyote (sp?) Would paint a tunnel on a solid piece of rock and the road runner would go through and then when he tried it he hit the solid wall.

MG please

Discothéque
30th July 2003, 10:41 AM

Eek. Yes. A colony of pervy ants that keep having children and attacking my Gamecube. O_o; (They stay inside my house, as you can see.) And a turtle lived in my dad's garden, but it left now. ^^;;

I don't like Looney Tunes. ^^;
~
Two Mystery Gifts, please.

Dark Dragonite
30th July 2003, 11:15 AM
I will once again ask for 20 Group 2 Scratchcards please!!
All for Stamps
#1, 2, 3

Crystalmaster Mike
30th July 2003, 11:16 AM
Nala98 >> Solar Gem.

Discothéque >> 1 Stamp/CCP, Flame Gem.

Me >> ^

Discothéque
30th July 2003, 11:19 AM
I'd like to sell my Division Gem and my Flame Gem for Stamps, please.

Dark Dragonite
30th July 2003, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by Dark Dragonite
I will once again ask for 20 Group 2 Scratchcards please!!
All for Stamps
#1, 2, 3

Sorry bout this, but I got skipped

Crystalmaster Mike
30th July 2003, 11:42 AM
Discothéque >> Here are your 4 Stamps.

Steve >> 8 Red MGCoins, 9 Blue MGCoins, 2 of the item you didn't indicate. :P

Dark Dragonite
30th July 2003, 11:50 AM
Discothéque >> Here are your 4 Stamps.

Steve >> 8 Red MGCoins, 9 Blue MGCoins, 2 of the item you didn't indicate. :P
I'm confused, I said all group 2, and all for stamps, so I got 2 stamps, or 14?

Pichu
30th July 2003, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by Jay
Cyndaquil >> You weren't skipped. Danny hasn't been here to correct you yet. | MG: Blue MGCoin. | GT: If you have two gold versions and one red version, you can catch a total of four of me. Who am I? (I believe Kyle and Danny would know the answer to this lol)

I don't get this x_x How about a Snorlax? If I got that right (unlikely), I like a blue mg coin.

I haven't watch LT for years. :O

1 MG please. and If GT is correct... I still have 2 red mg coins, so I like another GT please

Charizard04621
30th July 2003, 12:12 PM
I'll save my Flame Gem and Hollow Stone to forge them later, once I find out whether or not Angel Blossom got her Fire stone already or not.

I'll sell my Light Gem, Darkness Gem, and Rainbow Gem. 6 Stamps, I think.

[EDIT]: Okay, cool. Then I'll sell the Flame Gem and Hollow Stone, too. Altogether, that's... 9 Stamps instead of 6.

Angel Blossom
30th July 2003, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by Charizard04621
I'll save my Flame Gem and Hollow Stone to forge them later, once I found out whether or not Angel Blossom got her Fire stone already or not.

Lol, I got a Fire Stone recently. ^^"

I haven't watched Looney Tunes since I was 4. O_o' It was what I would watch every morning, lol.

Well, I liked the rabbit season/duck season part. You know, when Daffy and Bugs would change the rabbit/duck season signs around, until Daffy got shot by Elmer Thudd. LOL, I probably got their names all wrong. Oh well..

I want to forge my Rainbow Gem and Hollow Stone. And I'd like a Day Stone, please.
I'd like to play a GT! today, too. ^^

Enile Zemula
30th July 2003, 01:32 PM

Hm. I remember one with the cyote and the roadrunner where he tried this catapult, but it didn't work for him, and in the end it showed that the catapult was a 'Roadrunner' product.:P

I'd also like a GT for today.

Wolfsong
30th July 2003, 06:29 PM
Nala98 >> Solar Gem.

I'd like to sell that gem for CCps please ^^

Avian Freeze
30th July 2003, 06:49 PM

Well, I haven't watched Looney Tunes for a while, but I liked the tricks that Bugs Bunny played on Elmer Fudd. Can't name any at the moment though ^^;.

MG Please.

Toxicity
30th July 2003, 08:19 PM

Well...I like the ones where somebody makes a fake door like a garage, then somebody closes it after whoever enters, and folds it up and tosses it over their shoulder...then the door folds back open and the person in it comes out from the stairs....xDDD I believe it happened in a few different cartoons...

Aipom Of Doom
30th July 2003, 08:33 PM
Steve: You get 2 sets of 7 stamps :O

Cyndaquil: Rainbow Gem :O

Karin: 9 stamps :O

Kris: 1 Stamp/CCP :O
GT - I'm a really popular RBY Pokemon that can evolve, but you can't catch me at all in the RBY. Who am I? :O

Enile Zemula: Solar Gem :O
GT - I can learn Aeroblast and Sacred Fire. Who am I? :O

Amy: 2 CCPs :O

Tyler: Ocean Gem :O

Gothic Latias: Rainbow Gem :O

(7/30) >> Do you like any of the gags found in various Looney Tunes cartoons (e.g. the piano gag where explosives are attached to one of the keys, and if a character presses that key, he gets blown up)? If so, what are some of your favourite gags? :O

I haven't watched looney toons like ever =/. So I wouldn't know any of those thingies that happen :O

and 20 SCs, 123, 7 stamps :O

MG + 20 SCs :O

Random note: There are 16 :O's in this post. :O

Avian Freeze
30th July 2003, 08:40 PM
All right, now for some selling :).

- 1 Hollow Stone
- 2 Flame Gems
- 3 Ocean Gems
- 1 Photosynthesis Gem
- 2 Solar Gems
- 3 Darkness Gems

I believe that allots to 23 Stamps. Not much, but at least I get some money :).

Hexae
30th July 2003, 08:43 PM

I don't really like Looney Tunes, so I wouldn't know. :O Roadrunner is funny though.

MG please?

Angel Blossom
30th July 2003, 08:57 PM
Kris: 1 Stamp/CCP :O
GT - I'm a really popular RBY Pokemon that can evolve, but you can't catch me at all in the RBY. Who am I? :O

I believe you are Eevee. If I'm right, I'd like 2 Stamps. ^^
BTW, I wanted to forge my Hollow Stone and my Rainbow Gem for a Day Stone. ^^;

Aipom Of Doom
30th July 2003, 09:22 PM
Tyler: Yep, 23 stamps

Hexae: Spark Gem

Kris: Oops, you get the Day Stone :o. And you're right about the GT, so you get 2 stamps too.

Jay
31st July 2003, 12:53 AM
Aipom Of Doom >> MG: Flame Gem. | Scratchcards: 10 Blue MGCoins, 8 Red MGCoins.

The_Missing_Link/Hexae >> Alright. Hexae gets the Accelerator Gene. Enjoi

Enile Zemula
31st July 2003, 01:43 PM
Enile Zemula: Solar Gem :O
GT - I can learn Aeroblast and Sacred Fire. Who am I? :O

Erm... I have no clue.:P I'll have to guess a random Pokemon... Charizard?;) (If by so,e mirical I'm right, I'll take a Blue MGCoin. Otherwise, I'll just take my RMGC.)

I'd like to sell the Solar Gem here for 2 CCPs, and have another GT.

Angel Blossom
31st July 2003, 10:07 PM
Well guys, I will be back on Sunday, since I'm going to Yosemite. I'll be answering the Friday, Saturday, and Sunday polls when I'm back, okay? ^^ Well, I'll answer the Thurs. poll once it's up, until then, bye!

Jay
1st August 2003, 02:01 AM
Well i'm closing it. Time for a new version, and *drumroll* the next person to post version 16 is none other than Danny!

But you already knew that. Suspense, brother.