PDA

View Full Version : Game: Goldenrod Tower V.15 [M.A.]

Pages : [1] 2

Crystalmaster Mike
11th July 2003, 04:10 AM
Goldenrod Tower V.15
Owners: DarkPrince the Dark Knight, Jay, Aipom Of Doom, Crystalmaster Mike

Mystery Gift Floor
To make sure that this doesn’t become “MG Please” spam, you MUST answer a daily question posted by an employee to request a Mystery Gift. There will be a question posted for each day; however, it may not be on the correct day (at least, for your timezone). You will have exactly three days (72 hours) from when the question was posted to answer it; this will eliminate all problems concerning time zones. All prizes that say “Stamps/CCP’s” let you choose from one of the currencies to receive your money in.

You will get a random Mystery Gift from the following list:

Common Items:
Hollow Stone, Red MGCoin, Lunar Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, Solar Gem

UnCommon Items:
Division Gem, Ocean Gem, 2 Stamps/CCP’s, Spark Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Flame Gem, Blue MGcoin

Rare Items:
Darkness Gem, Light Gem, Rainbow Gem, 10 Stamps/Avenger Pts, Green MGCoin

Super Rare Items:
20 Stamps/CCP’s, Mystery Box, Accelerator Gene

Gems and Hollow Stones may be forged or sold at the Item Floor, and MGcoins may be used for games. The Mystery Box allows you to choose any TWO Common or Uncommon items of your choice.

The Games Floor
To play the games, you need an Mgcoin. Each game costs one credit worth of MGcoins; Red MGcoins are worth one credit, Blue MGcoins are worth two, and Green MGcoins are worth three. You get proper change back for using Blue or Green MGcoins. MGcoins can be obtained through Mystery Gifts or playing these games. Also, you can buy a Red MGcoin for one stamp/CCP, but ONLY if you have none.

Game 1 - The Grabber Game

Remember those irritating claw robots at fairgrounds? In this version you pilot one over a 6X6 grid. You give directions starting from the bottom left corner. Pick a square by going over one to five squares and up one to five squares. The better prizes are farther away, but you have a higher chance of dropping them.

Game 2 - Guess THIS!

An employee will think of a Pokémon, and give certain info such as Color, Height, Weight Etc. You then have one try to guess the Pokémon. However, there aren’t very big prizes, as it usually isn’t very hard. If you win, you get your choice of common/uncommon Mystery Gift prizes. If you guess wrongly, you get your Red MGcoin back as a consolation prize.
Note: You may only ask for a Guess This once per day to avoid putting us on a stress load

Game 3 – Scratchcard

Just like the lotto, you can come here and scratch off for a prize. Pick a card from the lists below, and scratch off three numbers (from one to nine). There will be three randomly decided winning squares, and an employee will tell you what your scratchcard revealed, and whether you won anything.
Group 1 Scratchcards: 2 Stamps, 2 CCP’s, Hollow Stone, Lunar Gem, Solar Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Flame Gem, Ocean Gem, Spark Gem, Division Gem.
Prizes:
1 winning square: Red MGcoin
2 winning squares: One of the indicated item
3 winning squares: Two of the indicated item

Note: You may only ask for 10 Scratchcards from the Group 1 category per day

Group 2 Scratchcards: 7 Stamps, 7 CCP’s, Darkness Gem, Light Gem, Rainbow Gem
Prizes:
1 winning square: Red MGcoin
2 winning squares: Blue MGcoin
3 winning squares: One of the indicated item

Note: You may only ask for 20 Scratchcards from the Group 2 category per day

Game 4 - Mystery Pokemon (Created by DarkPrince the Dark Knight)

[OUT OF ORDER UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE]

In this game, you are given a list of 25 different Pokemon, in which one of these Pokemon is the 'Mystery Pokemon'. In order to guess the 'Mystery Pokemon', you will need to ask for a clue (one at a time, maximum of three), which will eliminate (take away a wrong answer) one or more Pokemon on the list. For example, if you are given a list which includes a Pikachu, a Mareep, and a Voltorb as the only electric types in the list, and you get a clue which tells you to eliminate all of the electric type Pokemon, then you know that the 'Mystery Pokemon' is not any of those Pokemon. As more clues are given to you, the category of the prizes you can choose from will drop, going from Super Rare to Rare to Uncommon to Common. If you manage to guess the 'Mystery Pokemon' without asking for a clue, you will have your choice of a super rare item. If you manage to guess the 'Mystery Pokemon' correctly after you are given one clue, you will have your choice of a rare item. If you manage to guess the 'Mystery Pokemon' after you are given two clues, you will have your choice of an uncommon item. If you manage to guess the 'Mystery Pokemon' after you are given your third and final clue, you will have your choice of a common item. If you try to guess the Mystery Pokemon (regardless of how many clues you ask for), and your guess is wrong, you will get a Red MG Coin as a consolation prize.

The Item Floor

Store
Hollow Stone: 3 Stamps/CCP
Day Stone (Evolves Eevee to Espeon): 20 Stamps/CCP
Night Stone (Evolves Eevee to Umbreon): 20 Stamps/CCP

Electronic Move Tutor (created by DarkPrince the Dark Knight)
For three credits of MGCoins, you can give this machine a crank, and you get a random move to give to one of your adopted/captured Pokemon. These moves function as TMs, and you can save them, sell them, or use them immediately. The moves can obviously only be given to Pokemon who can learn them in some way in any of the Gameboy games. You may only use this machine two times each month.

Elemental Shields (Choose from Water, Electric, Flying, Fire, Ground. Give to a Pokémon, and it absorbs 30% of the damage from attacks of the respective type): 15 Credits of MGcoins each.

You may also sell Hollow Stones for 1 Stamp/CCP here, and Gems for 2 stamps/CCPs each.

The Stone Forge
Here you may forge your gems and stones together for a fee.

Gem + Gem = Rainbow Gem (1 Stamp/CCP)
Hollow Stone + 3 Element Gems = Accelerator Gene (3 Stamps/CCP’s)
Evo Stone + 2 Element Gems = Accelerator Gene (2 Stamps/CCP’s)
Hollow Stone + Element Gem = That Evo Stone (2 Stamps/CCP’s) (see following list)

Spark Gem to Thunderstone
Ocean Gem to Water Stone
Flame Gem to Fire Stone
Solar Gem to Sun Stone
Photosynthesis Gem to Leaf Stone
Lunar Gem to Moon Stone
Light Gem to Day Stone
Darkness Gem to Night Stone
Rainbow Gem to Any Stone

Note: all Stones can only be deforged into the according Gem and a Hollow Stone. With the use of a Division Gem, an Accelerator Gene will be deforged into a Light Gem, a Darkness Gem, a Rainbow Gem, and a Hollow Stone.

Jay
11th July 2003, 04:49 AM
Thanks Mike!

( 7/11 ) What inspires you to try something new, or to simply do something you normally don't do? Do you force yourself or by another method? State.

Me >> I'm left with 76 MGCredits, so for today i'll play 20 games of Group 1 Scratchcards please, for 2 CCP's. #'s 1, 2, 3

Now i'm down to 56. Oh well.

Kyle >> Light Gem | Scratchcards : 9 Red MGCoins, 8 Blue MGCoins

Crystalmaster Mike
11th July 2003, 06:52 AM
Jay >> 10 Red MGCoins, 20 CCP's.

Me >>
(7/10) >> Have you ever been to any events that happen only once a year in your community/province/state/country? Why or why not? If you have been to any of these events, how many have you been to more than once?
The fair... Though they're sometimes more of'em during summer. I went to the big fair in Antwerp once when I was young though.

( 7/11 ) What inspires you to try something new, or to simply do something you normally don't do? Do you force yourself or by another method? State.
Umm... If it's trying the newest 8-loop rollercoaster, I'd have to dare do it. Or the circumstances should push me into doing it. For other things, I just have to talk myself into it, I guess; like "Don't be so yellow, everything'll work out jùùùùùùst fine." Get it? :D

Knight of Time
11th July 2003, 07:09 AM
(7/11) What inspires you to try something new, or to simply do something you normally don't do? Do you force yourself or by another method? State.

Oooh, toughie.

I usually see others doing something I never tried before, but I only do this new thing if it interested me. For one, if I was to suddenly find out many of my closest friends began smoking, and one of them asked me to just try smoking as well, I would refuse, and I wouldn't be too happy with some of them...

I'd like a MG and 20 games of Sctarchcards (1, 2, 3, 7 Stamps) please.

Mike >> Solar Gem, 2 Stamps/CCPs

Hexae
11th July 2003, 07:11 AM
(7/10) Have you ever been to any events that happen only once a year in your community/province/state/country? Why or why not? If you have been to any of these events, how many have you been to more than once?
Yes, I've been to a Halloween far at this farm. I was really little and they had corn mazes and stuff.. I went loads of times. They had a haunted house too, lol.

It depends what everyone else is doing. If they're all doing one thing, I'll do something totally different to stray from conformity. I hate doing something when there's fifty other people doing it.

2 MGs please.

Crystalmaster Mike
11th July 2003, 07:35 AM
WTF? That's the sixth Solar Gem I won!?

Kyle >> MG: Photosynthesis Gem | SC: 9 Red MGCoins, 7 Blue MGCoins.

Hexae >> Photosynthesis Gem, Red MGcoin.

MarshmallowEgg
11th July 2003, 07:38 AM
(7/10) >> Have you ever been to any events that happen only once a year in your community/province/state/country? Why or why not? If you have been to any of these events, how many have you been to more than once?

There's a rodeo in Bremerton (about and hour or so from where I live, my grandma lives there) that comes once a year toward the end of August. I've gone to almost every year since I was about... oh... 9 or 10. I've missed it the past two years, though; last year I was at camp and the year before we just couldn't make it for one reason or another.

My friends. They're the ones who normally push me into stuff. Like earlier in the year, I liked this guy, and out of a fit of insanity or something I wrote a note to him but I didn't really plan on giving it to him, because that's just not the kind of person I am. Then my friends found out about it and talked me into giving it to him. The situation definitely could have turned out better... but that doesn't have to do with anything. Yeah, my friends are probably the only thing that can get me to do something that I don't really usually do.

2 MG, please

Crystalmaster Mike
11th July 2003, 07:43 AM
MarshmallowEgg >> Red MGcoin, Lunar Gem.

Wolfsong
11th July 2003, 09:51 AM
(7/10) >> Have you ever been to any events that happen only once a year in your community/province/state/country? Why or why not?

I used to go the the schools Giant Day when i was in elementary school. It was like a mini carnival that was held one a year. One time i won 4 cakes on the cake walk ^^. I havn't been to that since 5th grade though

Normally if i think of an easier way to ry something i will give it a shot. It usually ends up not working. Then sometimes people i know will show me an easier way, but if i find something that works for me, I usually stick with it.

MG please

Phantom of Innocence-BF
11th July 2003, 10:03 AM
Not really, I've been going to this celebration for the Dragon Festival (I'm Chinese) for the past 2 years but other than that, I can't really say I've been to any other events except for my school's annual Carnival (which can be a bit boring at times). I don't why I don't go, I guess it's mainly because I don't know about half the events there are and they don't interest me much anyway. =/

Hmm...I guess if I have a challenge ahead of me I just try to push myself into accomplishing that task by thinking of how happy I'd be afterwards or how much things will change for the better. I guess I sort of force myself then.

2 MGs please.

Jay
11th July 2003, 10:24 AM
Amy >> Blue MGCoin, Hollow Stone.

Julina >> Red MGCoin, Photosynthesis Gem.

Phantom of Innocence-BF
11th July 2003, 10:30 AM
Cool, thanks Jay. I'll use my Red MGCoin for the Guess This game, please. :)

Hexae
11th July 2003, 10:31 AM
I'd also like to play the Guess This Game. *pays Red MGCoin*

Anita
11th July 2003, 11:05 AM
(7/9) >> Do you enjoy the minigames that come with certain videogames? What's your opinion on them?

Yeah, minigames are fun. They give you something to do when you're bored, or when you're stuck or don't feel like playing the main game.

Um.. I'm sure I've been to at least one, but I can't remember any now. Oo Usually they're not that interesting, and I have better things to do. :3

(7/11) >> What inspires you to try something new, or to simply do something you normally don't do? Do you force yourself or by another method? State.

Um.. usually my friends, but sometimes I just try something new because I find it interesting. *shrug* I try to force myself, but that doesn't always work. ^^'

3 MGs pleez.

Sheik
11th July 2003, 12:02 PM
I would like to use the Eletronic Move Tutor. *Pays three Red MGCoins*

The Pokemon that I would like to get the move taught to is Luna, my lv. 5 female, captured, Eevee.

Yeah, I've been to the fair that comes into my town once a year. That's about it.

(7/11) >> What inspires you to try something new, or to simply do something you normally don't do? Do you force yourself or by another method? State.

My friends, and family. They both get me to do knew things. Also, my curiosity certainly plays a role in that, as well.

2 MGs please.

Jay
11th July 2003, 12:26 PM
Julina >> You're welcome.

I startle other pokémon by suddenly moving. I polish my body once a day using leaves. The more water I drink, the glossier I become. Who am I?

Hexae >> If my rage peaks, I become so hot that anything that touches me will instantly go up in flames. I create blazing explosive blasts that burn everything to cinders. This occurs when I rub my fur together. Who am I?

Miko >> Ocean Gem, Flame Gem, Darkness Gem.

Sheik >> Solar Gem, Mystery Box.

Well, you don't need to specify what pokémon you'll be giving the TM to, as you can decide that afterwards. Anyway, you got a Minimize TM. Enjoy.

andyizcool
11th July 2003, 12:26 PM
I haven't been to any events because the area I live in hardly gets any events and if the UK has any events they're mainly in London and that's too far away from me.

I sometimes do something new if my friend forces me to do it because it'll be a laugh and I don't think it will be a laugh for them. Still I enjoy doing something I wouldn't normally do but not all the time just when I want to.

~Andrew

Jay
11th July 2003, 12:28 PM
Andy >> 2 Stamps/CCP's, 1 Stamp/CCP.

Hexae
11th July 2003, 12:30 PM
You're surely a Typhlosion.

Jay
11th July 2003, 12:34 PM
Hexae >> Surely I am 8 ) Pick your prize.

Hexae
11th July 2003, 12:38 PM
I'd like an Ocean Gem as my prize please. ^^

I'd also like to:
1) buy a Hollow Stone
2) forge it with the Ocean Gem
= deficit of 5 CCPs

For Eevee of course. :D

Jay
11th July 2003, 12:52 PM
Hexae >> Oh? A Vaporeon eh? *Takes CCP's and forges* There you go: { ~ } Hope your Eevee likes it. :)

Matt
11th July 2003, 03:23 PM

Yes I have. I have to go to the Festival in the Park many times. It's really stupid too =>. All we do is walk around the park a few times and then leave because there's nothing to do. I wish I didn't have to go each year :<

Uhh.. I don't really have anything to inspire me to do something, but if someone else is doing it then I might as well do it too. :>. But most of the time I just force myself to do the thing =O.

Ok, I would like 20 scratchcards for today =O (1,2,3,7 Stamps)

Discothéque
11th July 2003, 03:30 PM
(7/9) >> Do you enjoy the minigames that come with certain videogames? What's your opinion on them?

Yes, I love the minigames that come along with video games. Whenever you don't feel like playing the actual game, it's fun to just sit down and play the "alternate games" that come along with them.

No; atleast, I can't remember if I have. They're usually boring, and I'd rather be somewhere else than some stupid place. xD

I don't know. xD I usually just declare, "I wanna try (insert thing here)!" one day. ._.
~
Three Mystery Gifts, please. xD

Aipom Of Doom
11th July 2003, 03:32 PM
Matt - Solar Gem, Photosynthesis Gem
10x Blue MGcoin
9x Red MGcoin

A while ago. We have a bunch of stupid parades, parties, and crap around different holidays. I don't go to them any more; they're all geared toward little kids. And there are never any good ones <_<

Hmm... depends what it is. I'll try it if it looks interesting and/or will help me in some way. If it's something I want to do, I'll obviously do it. If it's something I don't really want to, I'll just make time to do it anyway <_<

20 Scratchcards, 123, 7 stamps :O

2MGs, 20 SCs

Oh yes, would anyone be interested in buying any of these from me? <_<

Genetic Accelerator Gene - 6 stamps maybe?
Leaf Stone - 4 stamps

Matt
11th July 2003, 03:41 PM
I would like to sell those two gems please. 4 stamps I believe?

Hexae
11th July 2003, 03:50 PM
I'll sell my Photosynthesis Gem please. *takes 2 CCPs*

Phantom of Innocence-BF
11th July 2003, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by Jay

I startle other pokémon by suddenly moving. I polish my body once a day using leaves. The more water I drink, the glossier I become. Who am I?

U are Seedot. ;D

Ally
11th July 2003, 08:03 PM
( 7 / 10 ) Have you ever been to any events that happen only once a year in your community/province/state/country? Why or why not? If you have been to any of these events, how many have you been to more than once?

Um. The last state-only event thinger I went to was Anime Expo. Should that really need an explaination? (( Unless you have no clue about me. . which most don't. )) That was the first time I've actually gone to Anime Expo, out of years and years of wanting to go to it. . and I'll probably continue going for years to come. I've been to Comic Con down here in San Diego a few times as well, but it isn't as fun for me since I'm not interested in 'comics' as I am anime and such.

( 7 / 11 ) What inspires you to try something new, or to simply do something you normally don't do? Do you force yourself or by another method? State.

Myself, or friends. If its up to just me, it usually comes with a load of thinking and thought before I actually will. . well, that's for drastic things, anyway. Something that's not out of the ordinary I usually won't think twice about. If its friends. . they're just a huge influence on the things I do. . and I trust them a lot. So, if they're pushing me to do something that I don't usually do, I probably will. Afterall, its not everyday you get to try something new. .

I'd like two MGs pwease. ^^

Aipom Of Doom
11th July 2003, 09:03 PM
Ally - Red MGcoin, Lunar Gem

Hexae - 2 CCPs

Matt - 4 Stamps

My 2 MGs + 20 Scratchcards :O

Avian Freeze
11th July 2003, 09:08 PM
(7/10) Have you ever been to any events that happen only once a year in your community/province/state/country? Why or why not? If you have been to any of these events, how many have you been to more than once?

There are plenty of annual festivals and stuff here, and sometimes I go to them ^^;. The Tribeca Film Festival was pretty cool since they showed several movies that weren't out yet :O. Then there was also a huge party down here which was cool too. And when I lived in New Jersey, there would be this carnival every year or so, and that was fun to visit when I was really young ^_^.

(7/11) What inspires you to try something new, or to simply do something you normally don't do? Do you force yourself or by another method? State.

It's actually usually me who inspires myself to try something new o.o. And if I start to give up on something, I try to force myself to do it again, cause then I'd be dropping a commitment. Rarely do my parents or friends inspire me to start up new stuff.

2 MGs please.

Discothéque
11th July 2003, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by Discothéque

Yes, I love the minigames that come along with video games. Whenever you don't feel like playing the actual game, it's fun to just sit down and play the "alternate games" that come along with them.

No; atleast, I can't remember if I have. They're usually boring, and I'd rather be somewhere else than some stupid place. xD

I don't know. xD I usually just declare, "I wanna try (insert thing here)!" one day. ._.
~
Three Mystery Gifts, please. xD

I've been skipped. ^^;; Sorry, just thought I'd bring that to attention. xD

Wolfsong
12th July 2003, 01:58 AM
Originally posted by Jay
Amy >> I may drop out of the sky suddenly. I will subsistingly eat morning dew only. I try to move as little as possible, and i'm very weak. Who am I?

I am pretty sure that it is sunkern. If i am right i'd like a blue MG Coin. I would also like to play guess this again. *hands in my red MG Coin*

Jay
12th July 2003, 02:52 AM
Hmm... original...

( 7/12 ) What's your favourite song currently? Why do you like it? Do you like any other songs by this band/song artist?

Danny >> Hollow Stone, 1 Stamp/CCP. | Scratchcards: 21 Stamps, 8 Blue MGCoins, 7 Red MGCoins.

Say, may I buy the Leaf Stone from you? My Exeggcute would like it when he grows up. :) Unless I can't see that someone else bought it, which I can't see right now, then sorry. *Holds out 4 Stamps anyway*

Tyler >> Flame Gem, Rainbow Gem.

Discothéque >> I'm so sorry ^^;. Lunar Gem, Green MGCoin, Division Gem.

Amy >> That's correct. Here's your Blue MGCoin.

My 'nose' is always pointed towards the north. My nose repels others of my species due to something 'special' about it. Who am I?

Me >> *Has 77 MGCredits* I'd like to play Scratchcard 20 times today please. #'s 1, 2, 3 and for 2 CCP's.

Wolfsong
12th July 2003, 03:03 AM
Originally posted by Jay
Hmm... original...

Amy >> That's correct. Here's your Blue MGCoin.

My 'nose' is always pointed towards the north. My nose repels others of my species due to something 'special' about it. Who am I?

I think that that pokemon would be nosepass. If i am correct i would like another blue MG Coin

I would also like to sell my hollow stone for CCP*

( 7/12 ) What's your favourite song currently? Why do you like it? Do you like any other songs by this band/song artist?

Currently i would have to say I Will Hold My Ground by Daryl Whorley. I like it becuase its a good song, and i can relate to it. I also like his song Have You Forgotten? However my favorite singer currently is still Toby Keith. ^^;;

MG please

Crystalmaster Mike
12th July 2003, 03:13 AM
( 7/12 ) What's your favourite song currently? Why do you like it? Do you like any other songs by this band/song artist?... I'm not that knowledgeable with songs... 2BA Master maybe? lol. Sorry. And I don't know which other songs that band made.

MarshmallowEgg
12th July 2003, 03:26 AM
(7/12) What's your favourite song currently? Why do you like it? Do you like any other songs by this band/song artist?

Eh... *thinks* Probably... "I'm With You" by Avril Lavigne. I like Avril Lavigne. My friend burned the CD for me. I also like "Things I'll Never Say" and "Anything But Ordinary" by her.

Mew Trainer Rose
12th July 2003, 07:09 AM

Well, there's the Big E (nickname for the Eastern States Exposition). That's where about 5 states in New England show off stuff from their state. and there's an agriculture fair-type thing, and all the ususal carnival rides. and carnival food. and booths where people come to a fair to sell stuff.

boredom and people recommending things are some of teh reasons i do new things.

(7/12) What's your favourite song currently? Why do you like it? Do you like any other songs by this band/song artist?

I don't think i have a favorite sog right now. I don't particularly have a favorite band or song artist, either.

3 MGs please.

andyizcool
12th July 2003, 07:41 AM

My favourite song is "Simple and Clean" from Kingdom Hearts at the start of the game it's a remix of the song and at the end the full song sounds just great. I like it because it has a sorta love style theme and this makes it sound good. The artist has more songs as I have found but I haven't listened to any more of them yet.

~Andrew

Hexae
12th July 2003, 08:17 AM

The Road I'm On - Three Doors Down. I like it because TDD rocks, and are amazing at creating new tunes and sets of lyrics for new songs. I love almost all of their songs, and I love this one the best because I like the lyrics, and as usual, I love the tune. ^__^

Phantom of Innocence-BF
12th July 2003, 08:36 AM
I don't really have a favorite song right now, I don't think I ever had. I like some songs here and there but none really stand out for me. Right now I'm into "Fighter" by Christina Aguilera and "Where is the Love" by The Blackeyed Peas ft. Justin Timberlake. I like them because to me they portray meanings that everybody can relate to. I like a lot of other songs from Christina Aguilera but none by J. Timberlake. As for the The Blackeyed Peas, I have yet to hear anything else from them. Yes, I like certain pop so sue me. ;p

MG please.

Crystalmaster Mike
12th July 2003, 08:45 AM
Jay >> 10 Red MGCoins, 12 CCP's.

Amy >> Hollow Stone + 2 CCP's for the sold Hollow Stone. >:-)

MarshmallowEgg >> Darkness Gem.

Rose >> Hollow Stone, 20 Stamps/CCP's, 1 Stamp/CCP.

Andrew >> Lunar Gem.

Hexae >> Solar Gem.

Phantom of Innocence-BF >> 2 Stamps/CCP's.

Me >> MG (see above).

Hexae
12th July 2003, 08:48 AM
I'd like to sell my Solar Gem. *takes two CCPs*
Also, I'd like to place Guess This again. *pays one credit*

Jay
12th July 2003, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by Crystalmaster Mike
Amy >> Hollow Stone + 2 CCP's for the sold Hollow Stone. >:-)

Hollow Stones can be sold for 1 CCP, not 2. :)

Hexae >> When agitated, I will protect myself by spraying poisonous sweat all over my body. I strike fear in the hearts of anybody nearby; the rings on my body glow when darkness falls. Who am I?

Mike >> Red MGCoin.

Amy >> It's correct.

Julina >> It's correct.

Anita
12th July 2003, 10:12 AM
(7/12) >> What's your favourite song currently? Why do you like it? Do you like any other songs by this band/song artist?

I don't really have a favorite song.. I like lots of completely different ones. Right now I like Drive by Incubus, though that's the only song by them I like. I also like anything by Linkin Park and various dance/techno songs. Yeah.. I have an odd taste in music. Oo'

1 MG pleez.

Wolfsong
12th July 2003, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by Jay
Hollow Stones can be sold for 1 CCP, not 2. :)

I believe that he knew that i was going to sell that hollow stone that i just received as well (+ the one earlier). Whihc i am ^^, and i am also wondering if my Guess this was correct.

Ally
12th July 2003, 10:16 AM
( 7 / 12 ) What's your favourite song currently? Why do you like it? Do you like any other songs by this band/song artist?

I've been pretty obsessed with Bana's "Shell" since I started listening to it. . Bana's a group from Japan, obviously, and "Shell" is the opening song to Witch Hunter Robin. I like most j-pop/rock/punk groups all the same, especially Malice Mizer and Dir en Grey. Probably the only Americanized band I'll listen to is Linkin Park - they just rule.

I'd like an MG pwease. ^^'

Phantom of Innocence-BF
12th July 2003, 10:18 AM
Can someone tell me if my GT! answer is correct?

Originally posted by Jay

Originally posted by Phantom of Innocence-BF
U are Seedot. ;D

Thanks.

Jay
12th July 2003, 10:23 AM
Miko >> Photosynthesis Gem.

Ally >> Hollow Stone.

Discothéque
12th July 2003, 10:28 AM
Thanks Jay. ^^

Eeee, Hexae! ^_^; My favourite song right now is The Road I'm On by Three Doors Down also! xD Yes, it has excellent lyrics, and the music goes along with the song very well. And plus, I love Brad's voice. ^___^;;; And yes, I have their CDs, so I like almost all of their other songs. ^^ Very close is one of my old favourites, "Mouth" by Bush, that I've started to listen to alot again lately, though. xD
~
Mystery Gift, please.

And I'd like to use my Blue MGCoin to play "Guess This!", then I'll use my Green MGCoin on the EMT. ^^

Hexae
12th July 2003, 10:29 AM
Jay: You're an Umbreon. ^_^ Just curious, but what does a Division gem do? If I'm right, I'd like a Blue MGCoin please.

Charizard04621
12th July 2003, 11:27 AM
I'd like to use my Mystery Box to get two Blue MGCoins, please.

Well, if I like the way I do things, I don't usually opt for a change. Sometimes curiosity gets the better of me, though... Either that, or I get really bored. Then I either decide to try something else, or if I don't feel like it, I just forget about it.

Matt
12th July 2003, 11:37 AM

That's a tough one o.o;; I have a lot of favourite songs right now :<. I guess I would have to say St. Anger from Metallica. It's a really cool song even though a lot of people hate it for some reason. I like a lot of songs from Metallica too :}

I would like 20 scratchcards.. (1,2,3,4 stamps)

Ally
12th July 2003, 11:44 AM
I'd like to sell the Hollow Stone and Lunar Gem for stamps. ^^ And then play a game of GT! *hands over her RedMGcoin.*

Jay
12th July 2003, 12:22 PM
Amy and Julina .. I've corrected you on the previous page.

Discothéque .. Genetic Accelerator Gene, Light Gem.

For the EMT, you receive a Hidden Power TM.

I was 'originally a pitiful plush doll that was thrown away.' Who am I?

Hexae .. You're right. Take a Blue MGCoin.

A division gem divides stones, such as a Fire Stone, Leaf Stone, etc. into the items that can be used to forge. For example, if you wanted to use a division gem on a Fire Stone, you'd end up with a Flame Gem and a Hollow Stone. Accelerator Genes cannot be divided currently, but I hope we have something implemented soon (Needs to talk with the other workers).

Karin .. Here are your two Blue MGCoins from the Mystery Box. Ironically, you receive a Blue MGCoin as your MG too.

Matt .. Solar Gem... and 4 Stamps??

Ally .. Okay, here are your Stamps.

The tip of my head is prized as a treasure for its beauty. It absorbs nutrients from clean water. When water temperature falls, I migrate to the southern seas.

Crystalmaster Mike
12th July 2003, 12:24 PM
Actually, Amy, I didn't think of it. I just goofed up. :D

Jay was way ahead of me...

Matt
12th July 2003, 12:27 PM
gasp, then why did Danny say I could =O. I guess 2 then :>

20 scratchcards (1,2,3,2 stamps)

Jay
12th July 2003, 12:35 PM
Don't worry about it, Mike. ;P

Matt .. edit. *cough* Excuse me, was doing Group 2 Scratchcards.

Regardless, you would have just won 34 Stamps and 4 Red MGCoins.

Discothéque
12th July 2003, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Discothéque .. Genetic Accelerator Gene, Light Gem.

For the EMT, you receive a Hidden Power TM.

I was 'originally a pitiful plush doll that was thrown away.' Who am I?

*giggle* Jay, did you mean to give me two Mystery Gifts? ^^;

... *hugs Hidden Power TM and laughs like an idiot*

Now, that HAS to be Banette. ^^ If I'm correct, I'll take a Blue MGCoin, then use my Red MGCoin and Blue MGCoin to use the EMT for the second time this month.

Ally
12th July 2003, 12:41 PM
That would be . . Corsola. ^^ I'd like a BlueMGcoin, pwease~

Jay
12th July 2003, 12:47 PM
Discothéque .. I have an excuse, it's late. ;P Anyway, take both as my mistake.

For the EMT you receive a Meditate TM.

Ally .. Yep, here's your MGCoin.

Aipom Of Doom
12th July 2003, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Say, may I buy the Leaf Stone from you? My Exeggcute would like it when he grows up. :) Unless I can't see that someone else bought it, which I can't see right now, then sorry. *Holds out 4 Stamps anyway*

Sure Jay :O. *gives Leaf Stone and takes 4 stamps* Good luck to your Exeggcute (to be Exeggutor sometime) =)

20 Scratchcards, 123, 7 stamps

Pichu
12th July 2003, 04:30 PM
Originally Posted by CMaster Mike
Cyndaquil ...
As for your GT! *takes the Coin*:
I give obvious signals when I'm preparing to attack. I starts to growl deeply and then flatten my body. I will bite savagely with my sharply pointed fangs. I travel and act as a pack in the wild.

I have no idea... maybe Mightyena? :confused:

uh...No. I tend to sleep in those or I yawn my head off and its just so darn boring.

I hate to try new methods... I tend to be very conservative. ie. I like to stick to old methods rather than new ones. However, if everything fails, I will like to try something new for a change. Force yourself or by another method? :confused: Well, no, didn't you read? =\

"You and Me and Pokémon"!! Why I like it? I like some of the verses... it sounds somewhat nice. Yes, that includes "Pikachu, I choose you" and that "Pokérap GS" as well. =)

3 MG please.

Knight of Time
12th July 2003, 05:06 PM
Cyndaquil >> Darkness Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, Spark Gem

Like many "favourite" related questions, I don't have any idea of any favourite songs, but I do like Beat It and Thriller from Michael Jackson (his 80's tunes are pretty good).

I'd like a MG and 20 Scratchcards (1, 2, 3, 7 Stamps) please.

Discothéque
12th July 2003, 05:52 PM
I'd like to sell my: Ocean Gem x 2, Light Gem, Lunar Gem and Division Gem. And I'd like it to be in stamps. So, that'll be... 10 stamps, right? O_o;

Aipom Of Doom
12th July 2003, 09:39 PM
Kyle - Photosynthesis Gem
7 stamps
8x Blue MGcoin
7x Red MGcoin

Discothéque - Yep, 10 stamps.

I'll sell a Lunar Gem, Ocean Gem, and a Hollow Stone for 5 stamps.

And I still need 20 scratchcards (123, 7 stamps)

Crystalmaster Mike
13th July 2003, 03:15 AM
Danny >> Okiedokie *hands 5 Stamps* SC: 9 Red MGCoins, 7 Blue MGCoins, 7 Stamps.

Me >> *wants to play Grabber Game* *hands over Red MGCoin* Over 3, Up 4.

Knight of Time
13th July 2003, 01:22 PM
(7/13 What is your favourite department store? Why? What is your favourite section? Why?

Crystalmaster Mike >>

Grabber Game: You won 2 Stamps/CCPs

(7/13 What is your favourite department store? Why? What is your favourite section? Why?

I like Wal-Mart because they have low prices very often. My favourite section is electronics because I like to look at stuff there, such as vido games, computer games, CDs, etc.

I'd like a MG and 20 games of Scratchcard (1, 2, 3, 7 Stamps) please.

Discothéque
13th July 2003, 01:26 PM
(7/13) What is your favourite department store? Why? What is your favourite section? Why?

Uh... I don't actually have one, but whenever I go to a department store, I always head to the books. ^^; I never end my search for Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel books. xD
~
Mystery Gift, please!

Phantom of Innocence-BF
13th July 2003, 01:27 PM
(7/13) What is your favourite department store? Why? What is your favourite section? Why?

Hmmm, I can't say I have a definite favorite department store but I'll go with Macy's. ^^;; Why? Because I usually shop for clothes there and so I pretty much am familiar with it. My favorite section would definitely have to be the Juniors Section because that's where I buy all of my clothes. I love most of the styles they have there and the prices aren't that high either. ;D

MG please.

Hexae
13th July 2003, 02:11 PM

Um.. I don't like shopping that much, but I'd have to say Wal-mart because of the electronics section. 8D Lots of games. Short answer.. lol. But it's my only reason.

MG please.

Mew Trainer Rose
13th July 2003, 02:37 PM

I like BJs a lot, cuz you can buy jumbo-sized packages of stuff for cheaper than it would cost to get teh same amount in a few smaller packages. favorite section: candy :D

MG, and 4 Group 2 scratchcards for 7 Stamps. scratch 1, 3, and 6 *hands over 2 blue MG Coins*

Jay
13th July 2003, 08:19 PM
Kyle >> Red MGCoin | Scratchcard: 28 Stamps, 10 Blue MGCoins, 6 Red MGCoins.

Discothéque >> Red MGCoin.

Julina >> 1 Stamp/CCP.

Hexae >> Red MGCoin.

Rose >> Red MGCoin. | Scratchcard: 7 Stamps, 1 Blue MGCoin, 2 Red MGCoins.

Me >> *45 left* 20 games of Group 1 scratchcard please (1, 2, 3 and for 2 CCP's please)

Hexae
13th July 2003, 08:46 PM
I'd like to use the EMT please. *pays three credits*

Jay
13th July 2003, 09:01 PM
Hexae >> You win an Uproar TM.

Wolfsong
14th July 2003, 12:40 AM

I don't really have a favorite but if i had to choose one then i would say Wal-Mart. I go there a lot. I have three favorite sections. The first being electronics. Teh second are the book, nd the last of my favorites are the jigsaw puzzles. They summarize all of my interests

MG please.

I would also liek to play one game of guess this *hands in a blue MG Coin*

Crystalmaster Mike
14th July 2003, 04:02 AM
Jay >>10 Red MGCoins, 18 CCP's.

Nala98 >> MG: Genetic Accelerator Gene.
GT: *gives back 1 Red MGCoin*
When the stars twinkle at night, the center section of its body slowly flickers with the same rhythm as a human heartbeat. If you go to a beach toward the end of summer, the glowing cores of these POKéMON look like the stars in the sky.

Me >>
I think... nah, I don't know, but I do like to be in the candy departement. *drools* Even if you don't buy much, you'll still grow an appetite!

ANNOUNCEMENT: From now on, Accelerator Genes can be deforged. This has been decided because members might possess much more of them than needed. An Accelator Gene will be deforged into: 1 Light Gem, 1 Darkness Gem, 1 Rainbow Gem, and 1 Hollow Stone.
This is Jay - If anyone's wondering how, they can be deforged with a Division Gem. :)

Jay
14th July 2003, 09:24 AM
( 7/14 ) What do you think of all the new features of the Goldenrod Tower? (EMT, deforgable accelerator genes, etc.) Would you like us to continue to expand our floors? Why/why not?

If you have any ideas for the tower then please send it to one of us via PM, it is most greatly appreciated. Rewards offered as per usual if accepted. 8)

Me >> For today I'd like 20 games of Scratchcard please. (#'s 1, 2, 3 and for 2 CCP's). I'm left with 15 after this, but i'll be sure to get some back afterwards.

( 7/14 ) What do you think of all the new features of the Goldenrod Tower? (EMT, deforgable a. genes, etc.) Would you like us to continue to expand our floors? Why/why not?

Yay I'm answering polls x)

I'd like to see the Goldenrod Tower expand to the best it can be. Of course we don't want it chockerblocked with games that don't get used by anyone (cough Grabber Game), only rarely. I like the idea of deforgable Accelerator Genes since we now have a way to rid of them. The EMT was also a fun idea for our adoptees and I just love doing them for you people. 0=)

1 MG and the Scratchcards please.

Mike >> Division Gem.

Knight of Time
14th July 2003, 09:37 AM
Jay >> Lunar Gem

Scratchcards: You won 9 Red MGCoins and 8 Blue MGCoins.

As for the poll:

(7/14) What do you think of all the new features of the Goldenrod Tower? (EMT, deforgable accelerator genes, etc.) Would you like us to continue to expand our floors? Why/why not?

Right now, I love all the new features of GT. Right now, I definitely know we should expand our floors, because I'm working on a new game idea that can be played with one adopted/captured Pokemon. Unfortunately I still have to work on it.

I'd also like to deforge one of my 3 Acelerator Genes with my Division Gem, and sell the resulting gems and Hollow Stone as well as the following:

Solar Gem X2
Lunar Gem
Light Gem
Photosynthesis Gem
Hollow Stone X2

That makes 19 Stamps (I think).

Hexae
14th July 2003, 09:39 AM
( 7/14 ) What do you think of all the new features of the Goldenrod Tower? (EMT, deforgable accelerator genes, etc.) Would you like us to continue to expand our floors? Why/why not?

The EMT is a very good idea, *nod*. And deforging AC genes is helpful too. I think you should keep expanding, you can never have too many good ideas! :D If people are willing to contribute and suggest new things, as well as prune the old, I think it can be successful.

Jay
14th July 2003, 09:53 AM
Kyle >> Here are your 19 Stamps for the gems | MG: Lunar Gem. | Scratchcards: 21 Stamps, 4 Blue MGCoins, 10 Red MGCoins.

Hexae >> 10 Stamps/CCP's.

andyizcool
14th July 2003, 11:59 AM
I don't think we have those types of stores in the UK but when I go to a big shopping place I mostly look at video games for PS2 and GBA and my Gamecube (That's mainly for Pokemon Collisium).

The new features look great and this whole tower is great I hope it keeps growing so it's really big and there's lots of things to do here so everyone will like it even more.

~Andrew

Crystalmaster Mike
14th July 2003, 12:17 PM
Andrew >> Hollow Stone, Spark Gem.

Me >>
Cool, all those things to do! *can be a workaholic* Sure, more variety = more fun! As long as the variety ain't too overwhelming...

Ally
14th July 2003, 12:36 PM
( 7 / 13 ) What is your favourite department store? Why? What is your favourite section? Why?

There's a couple I like going to, but usually it's only because that's the closest one around. If I _really_ need something, then there's always a Wal-Mart somewhere around. The lines there can be awful sometimes, though, as a lot of people shop there. Mainly, I'd drop by there for stuff like food or a random shirt that I'm in need of. The main place I hit is Target, though. They're clothing's reasonably cheap, and they have some okay things. Factory 2U is _the_ best place for clothes when you're running on a budget, though.

( 7 / 14 ) What do you think of all the new features of the Goldenrod Tower? (EMT, deforgable accelerator genes, etc.) Would you like us to continue to expand our floors? Why/why not?

. . I never realized that the EMT was a new feature. Or maybe it's something I hadn't realized comming in practically in the beginning of July. The deforging of accelerator genes sounds good, though. . and of course, expanding things out to incompass a wider range of things to do would always help. What would really help, though, is abolishing things that aren't used as often, or better yet, add more perks to them. That way, people would have more of an insentive to play them. Ramblings better left unheard. .

I'd like two MGs please. And. . a game of GT! sounds fun, too. *hands off a BlueMGcoin.*

Wolfsong
14th July 2003, 12:42 PM
Nala98 >> MG: Genetic Accelerator Gene.
GT: *gives back 1 Red MGCoin*
When the stars twinkle at night, the center section of its body slowly flickers with the same rhythm as a human heartbeat. If you go to a beach toward the end of summer, the glowing cores of these POKéMON look like the stars in the sky.[/color]

I believe that you are staryu. If i am correct, i would like a blue MG Coin as my prize please.

( 7 / 14 ) What do you think of all the new features of the Goldenrod Tower? (EMT, deforgable accelerator genes, etc.) Would you like us to continue to expand our floors? Why/why not?

I like the EMT because it gives some of us the chance to get TMs for our pokemon that we can buy (Like those of us that can't use stamps). ^^;; I also think that the deforging of accelerator genes is a great idea (especially since i now have three again that i have no need for).

MG please

Crystalmaster Mike
14th July 2003, 12:53 PM
Ally >> Ocean Gem, Light Gem.
I close in on my foe with light and sprightly footwork, then throw punches with my stretchy arms. My fighting technique puts boxers to shame. Who am I?

Nala98 >> GT!: correct. *hands the Blue MGCoin* MG: Solar Gem. But... I'll give you the 2 CCP's right away.

Ally
14th July 2003, 02:39 PM
I'll take a wild guess and go with Hitmonchan. . oo;

If it is, I'd like a BlueMGcoin. ^^'

Edit: I'd also like to sell the Ocean and Light gems for stamps. ^^

Lady Vulpix
14th July 2003, 04:21 PM
Well, my favorite department store would be whichever closed first. I really don't like them.

I like them. I may even deforge an accelerator gene soon. If you have more good ideas, I'm sure they will be welcome. :)

Aipom Of Doom
14th July 2003, 09:10 PM
Mike: 1 Stamp/CCP
Gabi: Green MGcoin, Lunar Gem
Ally: 4 Stamps

Whichever one happens to have the best and/or cheapest electronics selection. But I go to other places for that stuff anyway, so I don't really like any department stores.

They're all good ;o. Expanding would be good as long as we don't make it too easy to get items, and as long as things have a purpose and aren't too complicated. The one thing that I don't really like is the Mystery Pokemon... I'm still working on my 386-case switch statement for that >_<.

And 20 Scratchcards, 123, 7 stamps

2 MGs + 20 SCs plz

Charizard04621
14th July 2003, 10:20 PM

I think the changes are cool. If you guys still have ideas for expansion, go right ahead! It's great! Don't kill yourselves trying to make changes if you can't think of any, though.

Matt
14th July 2003, 10:23 PM

I like to shop at Wal-Mart. That place owns so much 8D. That's one reason why I have the Wal-Mart arena in asb ;D. It has very cheap prices and a lot of stuff there too. I like the electronics section the most but the magazines are good too. The electronics are cool since they have video games back there and a lot of anime DVDs. :>

I think the new features of the GoldenRod Tower are really cool. The EMT let's people get TMs without paying CCPs for them and the deforgable accelerator gene option is really nice. And it would be cool if you people continued to expand the floors 8)

Hm.. I would like 20 scratchcards please. (1,2,3,7 stamps)
Let's see after all that I have.. 22 blue coins and 15 red coins :}

Wolfsong
14th July 2003, 11:53 PM
Charizard04621 has agreed to sell me her two division gems for 4 CCPs.

She should be confirming in a few minutes.

Once she does, then i would like to use them on two of my accelerator genes. then i would like to sell the items i get from deforging the genes for CCPs

I hope that made sense ^^::

Charizard04621
14th July 2003, 11:54 PM
Sure, confirmed.

Knight of Time
15th July 2003, 07:31 AM
(7/15) What is your favourite kind of milkshake/float (as in an ice cream float)? Why?

Danny >> 20 Stamps/CCPs, Light Gem

Scratchcards: You won 13 Red MGCoins and 6 Blue MGCoins.

Karin >> Red MGCoin

Matt >> Hollow Stone, 1 Stamp/CCP

Scratchcards: You won 7 Stamps, 11 Red MGCoins and 6 Blue MGCoins.

Amy/Karin >> Okay, your deal is confirmed, girls.

As for the poll:

(7/15) What is your favourite kind of milkshake/float (as in an ice cream float)? Why?

For me, though I don't have milkshakes that often, I like root beer floats a lot because root beer is one of my favourite soft drinks (although some restaurants that have root beer have a version of root beer I don't like very much >_<), not to mention it tastes good on vanilla ice cream.

Hexae
15th July 2003, 08:16 AM

I really like strawberrry milkshakes, so fresh when you actually blend the berries in with yogurt. Mmmm. :B I like them because I love strawberries and sweet fruit, and frozen yogurt too. Roor Beer floats are good too, or even coke floats. Yummyness..

Phantom of Innocence-BF
15th July 2003, 10:26 AM
I like strawberry milkshakes as well. For some reason I think vanilla milkshakes are just ugh. >.< As for chocolate milkshakes, they don't taste as good as strawberry ones. ;D

MG please.

Discothéque
15th July 2003, 10:42 AM

I like the features; lots. ^^; Mainly the EMT, which is quite a good idea on this game's part, as it allows for new moves that you normally couldn't get. And yes, I would love to see the place expanded even more, as it always allows for new and interesting games and other stuff. xD

Vanilla! It's yummy, and creamy. ^^; I just don't have milkshakes very much, even ice cream, because I'm allergic to milk. --;
~
Two Mystery Gifts, please.

Wolfsong
15th July 2003, 11:13 AM
Ok, since the deal is confirmed, I would like to use those two division gems that i purchased, to deforge two out of my three accelerator genes. Then I would like to sell the two light gems, the 2 darkness gems, the 2 rainbow gems, and the two hollow stones for CCPs pleasee.

I'd have to say its the vanilla milkshake. Its one of the first kinds i have ever had. I also like chocolate, but i guess the vanilla milkshake is my favorite

MG please.

I would also like to play one game of Guess This. *hands in a red MG Coin

Lady Vulpix
15th July 2003, 11:15 AM
Oh, tough question! I like most milkshakes and I've never tried nor seen a float (what is it like? Ice-cream floating on some liquid?) I guess my favorite shake is Pineapple. It's the one I've taken the most times.

Hexae
15th July 2003, 11:19 AM
Yeah, you've got the idea, Gabi. :) Picture a mug of root beer or coke with a couple scoops of vanilla ice cream floating in it.

Matt
15th July 2003, 11:20 AM
(7/15) What is your favourite kind of milkshake/float? Why?

I basicly like any kind of milkshake, but I have never tried a float. Plus this is the first time I've ever heard about it >>. But anyway, chocolate milkshakes are really good; they are a lot better than the vanilla but I can tollerate vanilla if I have to.

I would like to have 20 scrathcards for the day please. (1,2,3,7 stamps)

Charizard04621
15th July 2003, 11:32 AM

I tend to avoid sodas and such, sticking mainly to water and things that aren't totally saturated with sugar. I only drink sodas when I have to, usually. If I get a can of soda, I usually can't finish it, because I have this mechanism that makes me sick after I have too much cake, candy, soda... Anything sweet or unhealthy. I've had a rootbeer float before, though, and those are good. ^_^

[EDIT]: I'd like to sell these for Stamps... 1 Darkness Gem, 1 Lunar Gem, 1 Rainbow Gem, 1 Spark Gem, 1 Hollow Stone. I think that's 9 Stamps.

Jay
15th July 2003, 12:42 PM
Me >> Could I get 20 games of Scratchcard please? #'s 1, 2, 3 and for 7 CCP's.

Kyle >> Red MGCoin. | Scratchcards: 13 Blue MGCoins, 7 Red MGCoins.

Hexae >> Darkness Gem.

Julina >> Photosynthesis Gem.

Amanda >> Lunar Gem, Genetic Accelerator Gene.

Amy >> Flame Gem. The genes have been deforged, and you sell the gems and stones. Leaving you with 14 CCP's. | GT: I love to bask in the sun. I use my particularly special characteristic to sense warm places and to check humidity and temperature - It also lets off pleasant fragrances. Who am I?

Gabi >> Lunar Gem.

Matt >> Light Gem. | Scratchcards: 7 Stamps, 9 Blue MGCoins, 5 Red MGCoins.

Karin >> 1 Stamp/CCP. Sure you can, here are your 9 Stamps.

Hexae
15th July 2003, 12:49 PM
Darkness Gem + Hollow Stone forge please. *gives two items, and 2CCPs*

Crystalmaster Mike
15th July 2003, 01:02 PM
Jay >> 10 Red MGCoins, 8 Blue MGCoins, 7 Stamps.

Amanda >> *gives back Night Stone*

Me >>
A float? What should I picture with that? But a Pistachio Milkshake is my favorite. Though Banana and Chocolate come close too. And Strawberry shouldn't be forgotten either...

Now, I'd also like to sell five of my Solar Gems, and forge my Flame Gem with one of my Hollow Stones. I guess I'll recieve 9 Stamps, then.

Lady Vulpix
15th July 2003, 01:46 PM
Ok, garage sale time.
I want to sell:
• 1 Flame Gem
• 2 Spark Gems
• 4 Lunar Gems
• 2 Ocean Gems
• 1 Solar Gem
• 1 Rainbow Gem
• 2 Division Gems
• 4 Hollow Stones

That should add up to 30 CCPs, I think. I won't update my Items site until the transaction is confirmed.

Anita
15th July 2003, 01:49 PM
(7/13) >> What is your favourite department store? Why? What is your favourite section? Why?

Um.. I don't have a favorite department store. I guess I like all department stores. Oo' I guess my favorite section would be the electronics section, cuz it has video games.

(7/14) >> What do you think of all the new features of the Goldenrod Tower? (EMT, deforgable accelerator genes, etc.) Would you like us to continue to expand our floors? Why/why not?

Of course you should continue to expand floors. You can never run out of good ideas, and it'd be interesting to see new things. ^^ The new features like the EMT are cool, cuz some attacks you can't buy as TMs, but you have a chance of getting using the EMT.

(7/15) >> What is your favourite kind of milkshake/float (as in an ice cream float)? Why?

I've never had a float before.. as for milkshakes: Coconut milkshake. Because it's yummy. :3

3 MGs pleez.

Wolfsong
15th July 2003, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by Jay
[Amy >> Flame Gem. The genes have been deforged, and you sell the gems and stones. Leaving you with 14 CCP's. | GT: I love to bask in the sun. I use my particularly special characteristic to sense warm places and to check humidity and temperature - It also lets off pleasant fragrances. Who am I?

I believe that you are chikorita. If i am correct, I would like a blue MG Coin.

I would also like to sell that Flame gem please ^^ for CCPS.

Mew Trainer Rose
15th July 2003, 04:09 PM
(7/14) What do you think of all the new features of the Goldenrod Tower? (EMT, deforgable accelerator genes, etc.) Would you like us to continue to expand our floors? Why/why not?
I love the EMT, I've already used one TM from there and sold another. Tho I got 2 of the same TM, oddly enough. I can't wait to see what else I'll get.

(7/15) >> What is your favourite kind of milkshake/float (as in an ice cream float)? Why?
Root Beer Floats are GREAT! especially if you use really good root beer. And i think my favorite milkshake is strawberry.

2 MGs, and I'd like a GT! please.

Charizard04621
15th July 2003, 06:39 PM
I've agreed to trade one Red MGCoin and my Hidden Power TM to Nala for her Electric Shield.

Wolfsong
15th July 2003, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by Charizard04621
I've agreed to trade one Red MGCoin and my Hidden Power TM to Nala for her Electric Shield.

I confirm this. *hands over the electric shield*

Matt
15th July 2003, 08:21 PM
I would like to sell my Light Gem. That's 2 stamps I believe :).

Aipom Of Doom
15th July 2003, 08:32 PM
Gabi: Yep, 30 CCPs :o

Miko: Hollow Stone, Green MGcoin, Red MGcoin

Amy: 2 CCPs

Mew Trainer Rose: 1 Stamp/CCP,Hollow Stone

Matt: 2 stamps :O

Vanilla milkshakes are good =9. But my mom doesn't let me have them much =/. I've never tried any floats tho, so I don't know what they taste like yet, though I do like both soda and ice cream, so I'd imagine they'd be good :O.

And 20 more scratchcards, 123, 7 stamps.

MG + 20 SCs

Crystalmaster Mike
16th July 2003, 02:34 AM
Danny >> MG: 10 Stamps/CCP's | SC: 9 Red MGCoins, 5 Blue MGCoins, 21 Stamps.

andyizcool
16th July 2003, 05:44 AM

I haven't had a float I don't think sorry. My favourite milkshake is chocolate because I like everything else that's chocolate and when it's a milkshake it's just so good.

~Andrew

Knight of Time
16th July 2003, 07:15 AM
(7/16) >> Do you live in a metropolis (aka a BIG city)? If not, what is the closest metropolis to you? Were you ever there before? Why or why not?

Andy >> Green MGCoin

As for today's poll:

(7/16) >> Do you live in a metropolis (aka a BIG city)? If not, what is the closest metropolis to you? Were you ever there before? Why or why not?

No, I do not live in a metropolis. The closest metropolis to me is Halifax, Nova Scotia (practically the only metropolis in Atlantic Canada). I've been there many times, because most of them have been trips to this children's hospital I used to have to go to every few years before I no longer needed to go there.

Hexae
16th July 2003, 07:19 AM

Nope. The closest would probably be Toronto, about an hour away. I go there to shop at the Eaton's Centre. Wheee. It's really busy. o_o Next closet would be Buffalo, New York. Yay, cross-countryness.

andyizcool
16th July 2003, 07:33 AM

I don't live in one and I think the nearest one would be Grimsby if that is one if not we go to Peterbourgh a lot because that's a really big city and you can find anything there. I don't live in one because I just don't like living in big cities. I used to live in one but we moved away and it's much better not being there.

~Andrew

Phantom of Innocence-BF
16th July 2003, 09:30 AM
Yes, I live in New York City. I also used to live in BeiJing (back when I was a baby) which is also a big city. I really liked it when we lived in Goutenberg (sp?) though, in Sweden, because it was actually quiet and less populated. I guess NYC is alright. There are a lot of interesting people u can meet and a lot of places u can go.

MG please.

Crystalmaster Mike
16th July 2003, 09:34 AM
Kyle >> MG: Flame Gem | SC: 7 Red MGCoins, 7 Blue MGCoins, 14 Stamps.

Amanda >> Solar Gem.

Andrew >> 1 Stamp/CCP.

Phantom of Innocence-BF >> 1 Stamp/CCP.

Me >>
Close to one... I live in a village close to Antwerp. Yeah I go there sometimes. Dunno... because it's the Big City and I'm the Sheep? xD

Ally
16th July 2003, 10:00 AM
My GT! answer on page 6 seems. . unconfirmed. . Maybe someone can help. .

( 7 / 15 ) What is your favourite kind of milkshake/float (as in an ice cream float)? Why?

I'm not much for ice cream floats. . Milkshake-wise usually depends on what I feel like, or what's avaliable at the time. Most of the time though, I like strawberry milkshakes. Why? It could possibly date back to a traumatizing childhood event which leaves me to only drink strawberry milkshakes given then choice of any flavor. Or, something else. I'm not sure why. . It's just something that's stuck with me for a long time. . Longer than I'd ever remember, anyway.

( 7 / 16 ) Do you live in a metropolis (aka a BIG city)? If not, what is the closest metropolis to you? Were you ever there before? Why or why not?

Technically, San Diego can be considered a metropolis. . Um. Why? I have no choice in the matter, and no money to move out. . I would given the opportunity, mainly to escape unwanted family. . Or is it the other way around? (Wow. That's kind of sad. This turned into a short entry. . )

I'd like two MGs. . wheh. .

Hexae
16th July 2003, 10:05 AM
I'll sell that gem please. *2CCPs*

Crystalmaster Mike
16th July 2003, 10:07 AM
Ally >> I believe that's correct (I'm unable to reach Meowth's dex at the moment, MSN's down and I'm on Netscape). MG: Lunar Gem, Red MGcoin.

Discothéque
16th July 2003, 10:07 AM
Do you live in a metropolis (aka a BIG city)? If not, what is the closest metropolis to you? Were you ever there before? Why or why not?

No, where I live seems to be smaller than most small cities. The nearest big city around me is about seventy or so miles away. xD And I go there about twice a year, whenever I save up a lot of money to buy stuff. ^^;
~
Mystery Gift, please.

Crystalmaster Mike
16th July 2003, 10:13 AM
Amanda >> Okay.

Discothéque >> Rainbow Gem.

Me >> ^- (MG) -^

Knight of Time
16th July 2003, 10:25 AM
Mike >> Solar Gem

Me >> I'd like to sell my Lunar Gem for Stamps please.

Charizard04621
16th July 2003, 10:32 AM

Well, I actually live in the suburbs, but we're less than an hour away from Houston, so we go there sometimes. ^_^

Crystalmaster Mike
16th July 2003, 10:33 AM
Not another one! I'll sell that Solar Gem... for CCP's. Also, I believe this was never confirmed:

A float? What should I picture with that? But a Pistachio Milkshake is my favorite. Though Banana and Chocolate come close too. And Strawberry shouldn't be forgotten either...

Now, I'd also like to sell five of my Solar Gems, and forge my Flame Gem with one of my Hollow Stones. I guess I'll recieve 9 Stamps, then.Though I think I was wrong on the amount of Stamps...

Kyle, here are your 2 Stamps. *hands them over*

Wolfsong
16th July 2003, 11:24 AM
I'm waitng on confirmation about my last guess this.

( 7 / 16 ) Do you live in a metropolis (aka a BIG city)? If not, what is the closest metropolis to you? Were you ever there before? Why or why not?

I don't think Covington can be considered one. It is growing nd a lot bigger than it was 8 years ago, but it still isn't that big. I would have to say that Memphis is the closest metropolis to me

MG please

Anita
16th July 2003, 01:06 PM

I live in Budapest, the capital of Hungary. And um.. yes. It is very big. :3

1 MG pleez.

I'd also like to play a GT! *hands over a Red MGCoin*

That was very short. ^^'

Jay
16th July 2003, 01:26 PM
Karin >> 2 Stamps/CCP's.

Mike >> Yes you're right. You receive only 8 Stamps including the Fire Stone. Here you go { ~ }

Amy >> The GT is correct. Solar Gem.

Miko >> Red MGCoin. I get you and Mike confused all the time. ;o

I live in filthy areas. I smell too putrid to touch, and rarely you may find me holding something worth pure gold in the game. Who am I?

Wolfsong
16th July 2003, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Amy >> The GT is correct. Solar Gem.

I'd like to sell that solar gem for CCPS please, and i would also like to play Guess this with my red MG Coin. ^^

Anita
16th July 2003, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Miko >> I live in filthy areas. I smell too putrid to touch, and rarely you may find me holding something worth pure gold in the game. Who am I?

I'm pretty sure it's Muk. ^^'
If it is, I'd like 2 Stamps as my prize.

Pichu
16th July 2003, 02:42 PM
(7/13) >> What is your favourite department store? Why? What is your favourite section? Why?

I don't have a favorite department store. I don't like Walmart though. The things the sell seems... tacky? =\ My favorite section is........err....I don't even like shopping LOL. My favorite section...hmmm..*thinks* ... ummm.. ...ummm... computer section? =\

(7/14) >> What do you think of all the new features of the Goldenrod Tower? (EMT, deforgable accelerator genes, etc.) Would you like us to continue to expand our floors? Why/why not?

sure, wynaut? EMT... yes its fun. though I never used it before ROFL. The GT, ... well... I've never gotten it right... ;o ... I wish they make the questions easier. =)

Vanilla milkshake. Its called a float too? I've never heard of float... Why? cuz its original. =)

I live in vancouver, BC, We have a shopping mall called metropolis(sp) I think. Since we have that, I live in a BIG city...I think.

4 (MAX) MG please.

Aipom Of Doom
16th July 2003, 03:22 PM
Cyndaquil - Sorry, the max is three =/
Red MGcoin, Rainbow Gem, Division Gem

Amy - GT: My brother is a different species from me :o

Well, not IN one exactly, but I live in the Philadelphia area :O. I've (obviously) been there many times before, seeing as I live very close to it <_<. My family goes there for museums and sports events and other thingies like that.

and 20 scratchcards, 123, 7 stamps.

MG + 20 SCs

Wolfsong
16th July 2003, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by Aipom Of Doom
Amy - GT: My brother is a different species from me :o

It it nidoran Female?

Lady Vulpix
16th July 2003, 06:34 PM
(7/16) Do you live in a metropolis (aka a BIG city)? If not, what is the closest metropolis to you? Were you ever there before? Why or why not?
Yes, I live in a Metropolis: Buenos Aires, the capital of my country. (Which is Argentina, just in case anyone didn't know, and it's not an island like a very confused person once said).

Angel Blossom
16th July 2003, 07:21 PM

My favorite department store is Bloomingdales. I can find a lot of cute clothes there, and none of their clothes is cheap. I think their price is okay. ^_^ Except I live 45 minutes away from one, which is nearby Stanford, lol.

Gosh, I really hope you mean THAT kind of department store. x_X

Sure, they seem pretty cool, even though I never used them before. ^^"

I love Coca Cola ice cream floats. Since root beer is the most disgusting thing in existence, I use Coca Cola, and it's so yummy. :D My favorite kind of milkshake is Chocolate. It's really sweet and it tastes good. ^_^"

Yes, I do. I live in an apartment in San Francisco, California. This city is not THAT large, but it is recognized worldwide for it's beauty.. and for the gay people. XD I also live 15 minutes away from Oakland, which is another city, although it's not as famous as SF. I spend all my time in this city. There is a lot to do here, all my friends live here, and the weather is beautiful. ^^

Umm.. 3 MGs, please. (Tell me if I did something wrong, 'cause I most likely did. XD)

EDIT: Sorry, there were a few bad typos. x_X

Mew Trainer Rose
16th July 2003, 07:40 PM
(7/16) Do you live in a metropolis (aka a BIG city)? If not, what is the closest metropolis to you? Were you ever there before? Why or why not?

New Haven is the closest metropolis to my town. It's really close, right next to my town. In fact, from the place where i work i can look down the street over the town line into New Haven. Anywho, I'm there fairly frequently. Several times in the past few months I've taken a train from there, and once I was there helping man a booth for a fair for work.

MG please, and i don't think i got teh GT! i asked for last time.

Avian Freeze
16th July 2003, 09:01 PM

I think they're pretty cool, especially the EMT, very fun to use ^^. The deforgable accelerator gene I haven't used yet, and I might, but probably not. And the Mystery Pokemon game sounds fun, though it's not ready yet :O.

Any type's good ^^. Vanilla and Banana are really good though. Can't forget Strawberry either :D.

Yep, I'd definitely consider New York City a metropolis. It's huge here, a population of 8,000,000 I think? O_O. The state itself is actually pretty small, but New York has the second largest population of the US ^^;.

3 MGs please.

Aipom Of Doom
16th July 2003, 09:35 PM
Amy - yes it is :O

Gabi - Spark Gem

Angel Blossom - Light Gem, Blue MGcoin, Flame Gem

Mew Trainer Rose - Red MGcoin
GT: I'm the only Pokemon that can make use of a certain item you get in the Silph. Co. in GSC...

Tyler - Light Gem, Green MGcoin, Rainbow Gem

Matt
16th July 2003, 09:41 PM

No :<. Where I live it's all boring and a pretty small city and stuff. We only have one mall!! :<. See how small tha this?? The closet metropolis would have to be Greensboro, NC. I think that's a big city o_o. I was in Greensboro before seeing as I was born there >>. :}

I would like 20 scratchcards please. gasp. (1,2,3,2 stamps)

Mew Trainer Rose
16th July 2003, 09:53 PM
the GT! is Porygon. I'd like a Blue MG Coin as i prize If I'm correct.

Wolfsong
16th July 2003, 09:57 PM
Amy - yes it is :O

I'd like a blue MG Coin as a prize and then i would like two group two scratch cards, numbers: 6,3,7 and 7 CCPs please

Hope i did that right.. ^^;;

Aipom Of Doom
16th July 2003, 10:15 PM
Matt - Hollow Stone
14 Stamps
6x Blue MGcoin
11x Red MGcoin

Mew Trainer Rose - Right. You get your MGcoin

Amy - 2 Red MGcoins =/

My MG + 20 SCs

Matt
16th July 2003, 11:52 PM
I would like to sell my Hollow Stone for 1 stamp please :>

Pidgeot
17th July 2003, 12:35 AM

I live in New Zealand, which is a tiny place. We just reached 4 Million people a few weeks ago. Our two 'Metropolis'es are Auckland, and Wellington (Wellington is our capital city). I live in a place called Paraparaumu, which is about half an hour away from Wellington. We havent lived there, but we go there almost every second Sunday to go shopping with friends and stuff.

One MG Please.

Crystalmaster Mike
17th July 2003, 05:34 AM
( 7 / 17 ) Of all the communication devices on the Net, which do you prefer? Why?

Danny >> MG: Spark Gem | SC: 10 Red MGCoins, 5 Blue MGCoins, 14 Stamps.

Matt >> Done.

Pidgeot >> Mystery Box. *nod*

Me >>
Still didn't get this MG:

Now, I'd also like to sell five of my Solar Gems, and forge my Flame Gem with one of my Hollow Stones. I guess I'll recieve 9 Stamps, then.( 7 / 17 ) Of all the communication devices on the Net, which do you prefer? Why?
I used to like the Drawing Board, but that was just an uncontrolled Chat where people could flame you for messing up their picture, lol. A Message Board of course is beautiful for getting all the answers you want to questions about multiple subjects. A Chat... well, it's good, though it's just for fun; you won't come over much serious talk there... E-mails and PMs are more for quick answering and all, something like letters... And finally, IMming is actually chatting too, but only to one person... And then there're the AIM chats as well. Overal, Message Boards are good for serious conversationing (though the subjects don't need to be that serious, cf. PCG), and chats, AIM and the like are for getting the message over in not-to many words. Atleast, that's somewhat how I feel... Though it's not always...

Knight of Time
17th July 2003, 06:19 AM
Mike >> 1 Stamp/CCP

As for the poll:

(7/17) Of all the communication devices on the Net, which do you prefer? Why?

Oooh, tough one.

I prefer AIM, because I get to talk to many of my friends here at TPM. Of course, if I was used to MSN, it might help me to reach a few of my RL friends (pretty much none of them have AIM :rolleyes:).

Crystalmaster Mike
17th July 2003, 06:25 AM
Um, Kyle? I still need one MG...

Kyle >> MG: Hollow Stone | SC: 11 Red MGCoins, 7 Blue MGCoins, 14 Stamps.

Knight of Time
17th July 2003, 06:27 AM
I can't believe how forgetful I'm getting these days...

Mike >> Hollow Stone

Lady Vulpix
17th July 2003, 09:45 AM
As in messenger programs? I use AIM more, since it's the one everyone on TPM uses to communicate with each other. ICQ would be my second one and, in 3rd place, Yahoo! Messenger.

Mystery Gift, please, and now that I've finally managed to update my items page (http://forboards.tripod.com/Items.html) I'd like to deforge my Accelerator Gene.

Hexae
17th July 2003, 09:52 AM

AIM for messenger services, because of the clean layout, good features, and the fact that everyone here has it. I find MSN too bulky and pointless, and everyone I know who has it talks like they have a speech impediment. (hi wa^ hwru?)

DarkPrincess
17th July 2003, 10:33 AM

Erm.. I dunno.. I haven't been here in awhile. I need some stamps so I'm hoping I can get something here ^.^;;

I heart chocolate milkshakes =3

Erm.. I don't think my town is. I live near Indianapolis. About an hour or so drive. I've been there before. *shrug* Don't remember.

Well, the only one I have is AIM provided by AOHell. (yes, AOHell)

Discothéque
17th July 2003, 10:43 AM

AIM! All my friends have it, so of course, I get to chat with them. xD Yaye. *pounces Rachel, Jay, Tyler, Kyle, Julina and Icy* o_o; *ahem*
~
Mystery Gift, please. ^^;

Knight of Time
17th July 2003, 10:44 AM
Gabi >> 2 Stamps/CCPs

'deforges the Accelerator Gene, and gives you a Light Gem, Rainbow Gem, Darkness Gem and Hollow Stone'

Hexae >> Photosynthesis Gem

Rachel >> 10 Stamps/CCPs, Spark Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Lunar Gem

Wolfsong
17th July 2003, 11:53 AM

I'd have to say Aim. Its the main one i use these days. I like it because it allows me to talk with all of my friends. Its nice and simple for me at least

I'd also like to play guess this please *hnds over a red MG Coin*

Knight of Time
17th July 2003, 11:58 AM
Amy >> Hollow Stone

GT!: My thick body may appear fat, but it is actually a hunk of solid muscle. If I bear down and tighten all my muscles, my body becomes as hard as a rock. Who am I?

Matt
17th July 2003, 12:01 PM
( 7 / 17 ) Of all the communication devices on the Net, which do you prefer? Why?

I like AIM the best since a few of my friends are on there :> *pokes Rachel* :p. I have MSN too but I don't really talk on there much. The only time I talk on there is when my girlfriend gets on, and that's very rarely. So I would say AIM first, MSN second.

I would like 20 scratchcards please :o (1,2,3,2 stamps)

And that leaves me with: 27 blue ones and 14 red ones. w00t :>

Wolfsong
17th July 2003, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by DarkPrince the Dark Knight
Amy >> Hollow Stone

GT!: My thick body may appear fat, but it is actually a hunk of solid muscle. If I bear down and tighten all my muscles, my body becomes as hard as a rock. Who am I?

I'd like to sell that stopne for a CCP

I believe that my guess this is Hariyama

If i am correct, I would like ablue MG Coin as my prize.

Angel Blossom
17th July 2003, 12:18 PM

My favorite is AIM. All of my friends have it, both online and off. I get to talk to them everyday. It's easy to use, and it's free too. The best part is that you don't need AOL to have AIM, and that's a good thing because AOL is the devil. XP I also like that AIM SN's aren't allowed to be that long. IMO, long screennames are really annoying. x_X

1 MG, please. ^^"

Discothéque
17th July 2003, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by Discothéque

AIM! All my friends have it, so of course, I get to chat with them. xD Yaye. *pounces Rachel, Jay, Tyler, Kyle, Julina and Icy* o_o; *ahem*
~
Mystery Gift, please. ^^;

I was skipped... O_o; *sniffle*

Knight of Time
17th July 2003, 12:31 PM
Matt >> Hollow Stone

Scratchcards: You won 20 Stamps and 7 Red MGCoins.

Amy >>

'takes the Hollow Stone and gives you a CCP'

GT!: Yes, I am a Hariyama. 'hands you a Blue MGCoin'

Kris >> Red MGCoin

Avian Freeze
17th July 2003, 12:52 PM

I'd have to say AIM because it's the only one that I've used before XD. Also everyone I know uses it and it's easy to use ^^. The only problem is that if I go into a chat my AIM freezes ;-;.

MG please.

andyizcool
17th July 2003, 12:52 PM

I love MSN Messenger because all my friends have it and we only use that one because we all like it best. It's quick and easy to just talk to them whenever I'm online and I think this is very good.

~Andrew

Knight of Time
17th July 2003, 12:54 PM
Discotheque >> Sorry about that. Division Gem

Tyler >> 2 Stamps/CCPs

Andy >> Red MGCoin

andyizcool
17th July 2003, 01:17 PM
I want to use the Electronic Move Tutor but how much is 3 MGCoins? Like what do each colour coin mean in points because I want one of my Pokemon to learn a new move.

~Andrew

Mew Trainer Rose
17th July 2003, 03:12 PM
I want to use the Electronic Move Tutor but how much is 3 MGCoins? Like what do each colour coin mean in points because I want one of my Pokemon to learn a new move.

A Red MG Coin is worth 1 MG cradit, a Blue MG Coin is worth 2 credits, and a Green is worth three. So 2 Red Coins = 1 Blue Coin, and 3 Red Coins= 1 Green Coin.

I think i like AIM a little bit better, mostly because i know more people who talk to me on it. But i like MSN Messenger, too.

MG, please.

Charizard04621
17th July 2003, 03:22 PM

I prefer AIM, because my version of MSN won't allow me to italicize only certain words or anything like that... If I make a font change, it applies to the entire message. AIM also doesn't treat me wickedly like it does to some other people, so I don't get many problems. ^_^

Jay
17th July 2003, 05:49 PM
Rose >> Photosynthesis Gem.

Karin >> Blue MGCoin.

Charizard04621
17th July 2003, 06:33 PM
I'll use three Blue MGCoins to crank the Electronic Move Tutor twice, please.

Jay
17th July 2003, 06:39 PM
Karin >> You receive a Spark TM and a Snatch TM. I hope they can be put to some use!

Pidgeot
17th July 2003, 06:40 PM
Pidgeot >> Mystery Box. *nod*

Liekomgthkx! *is a little confused* Could I get 2 Blue MG coins, and with those, use the Electronic Move Tutor, and have 1 Red MG coin remaining? Would that be possible?

MSN really, I only use AIM because a few of my good friends only have AIM and not MSN. We New Zealanders seem to be the oppisite of you Americans in many things. In a recent Science Fair project, I learnt that you guys mostly prefer Pepsi over Coke. What is up with that? Coke is like, way more popular than Pepsi here. Coke has sponsored 2 programs, and Pepsi has only sponsored one this year, and it got cancelled due to bad ratings...
Anyway, my point is that New Zealand teens seem to prefer MSN over AIM, while its the oppisite (or seems like it) in America. Plus MSN loads automaticly when I start up the computer, where as I have to loads AIM automaticly. MSN.

1MGPLZ.

Jay
17th July 2003, 06:56 PM
Connor >> Hollow Stone.

No need to be confused now. Yes, you receive 1 Red MGCoin back.

you win a dragon rage tm. Enjoi.

Pidgeot
17th July 2003, 07:15 PM
Thanks for your help Jay, I really appreciate it :)

Ill sell the Hollow Stone for 1 Stamp, and teach Dragon Rage to Insomniac, my Horsea :)

Everoy
17th July 2003, 08:04 PM
(7/14) >> What do you think of all the new features of the Goldenrod Tower? (EMT, deforgable accelerator genes, etc.) Would you like us to continue to expand our floors? Why/why not?[/b]

I like the EMT, but I don't come much anymore, so I don't have much of an opinion. I would love if you would expand floors.

Mmmm.... Root Beer Float.... Me like Root Beer and Ice Cream lots :)

Yesh yesh yesh!!! The Twin Cities, or Minneapolis-St. Paul. If you havent noticed I live in Minnesota :)

I only have e-mail :(

Matt
17th July 2003, 09:58 PM
I would like to sell my Hollow Stone for one stamp, please. Thanks :)

Jay
17th July 2003, 10:38 PM
Connor >> You're very welcome. Here's your stamp and I hope Insomniac enjoys his/her TM. :)

Chris >> Only 3 MGs, remember. 20 Stamps/CCP's, Blue MGCoinm Light Gem.

Matt >> Here's your stamp.

Knight of Time
18th July 2003, 08:00 AM
(7/18) >> Do you ever have difficulties trying to decide who gets an item whenever you buy an item at the Dragon Tamers Reward Center or Crystal Caves Kiosk? Why or why not?

For me, I have quite a bit of difficulty. Everytime I get 30 Stamps or more these days so that I can buy a Flamethrower TM, Ice Beam TM or Thunderbolt TM, I get double trouble because I'm hoping to get each move to as many of my adopted Pokemon that can learn any of the moves, not to mention I have trouble deciding which one to buy these days...

Crystalmaster Mike
18th July 2003, 08:20 AM
Kyle >> MG: Blue MGCoin | SC: 11 Red MGCoins, 7 Blue MGCoins, 7 Stamps.

Me >>
(7/18) >> Do you ever have difficulties trying to decide who gets an item whenever you buy an item at the Dragon Tamers Reward Center or Crystal Caves Kiosk? Why or why not?
Not really... I'm just beginning, so I'll have my chances at gaining enough l00t to be able to buy those things I need. Of course, I'll make sure to not have a Pokémon of mine learn a free TM if I could buy it at one of the "shops" (kind of unlogical, but who cares?) Nah, I'll be able to buy what I want later... For now, they can easily pull off a good match without those aiding devices...

Jay
18th July 2003, 08:37 AM
Me >> Dear o' dear. I forgot to ask for Scratchies yesterday... or was it for two days? Anyway i'll play it 20 times again today, please. 2 CCP's and #'s 1, 2, 3 which leaves me with.. 9 MGCredits. Darn.

All the time. Sometimes I may want to buy a TM but later I have afterthoughts, and I reconsider, and then eventually don't buy anything at all. I tend to save up for Shiny Juices nowadays since most of my captees look cool shiny. Other than that there isn't much else to buy. I have bought all my adoptees items for them to hold, except my newly adopted Shuckle which hopefully will get one soon. Maybe when I save for enough CCP's again I'll buy items for my captees too!

1 MG please.

Mike >> 10 Stamps/CCP's.

Knight of Time
18th July 2003, 08:52 AM
Jay >> Hollow Stone

Scratchcards: You won 26 CCPs and 9 Red MGCoins.

Lady Vulpix
18th July 2003, 10:31 AM
(7/18) Do you ever have difficulties trying to decide who gets an item whenever you buy an item at the Dragon Tamers Reward Center or Crystal Caves Kiosk? Why or why not?
Not really. I can't buy things from the Reward Center, and when I go to the kiosk I look for an item that can be used by the pokemon who needs one (and for whom I'm currently shopping).
When I win items, however, it may be hard to decide who gets them.

Discothéque
18th July 2003, 10:33 AM

No, whenever I buy an item, I always know exactly who the item is going to. My problem is; deciding which item to buy. It took me around thirty minutes to finalize the idea of getting my Ninetales a White Juice. xD
~
Mystery Gift, please! ^^

Everoy
18th July 2003, 10:44 AM
(7/18) Do you ever have difficulties trying to decide who gets an item whenever you buy an item at the Dragon Tamers Reward Center or Crystal Caves Kiosk? Why or why not?

Actually, I've never bought anything from either place :/ Only because I've never had enough stamps... But now I have 30! Yay me!

1 MG, 1 EMT, and...
I'm selling:
2 Solar Gems,
2 Ocean Gems,
2 Division Gems,
And 1 Darkness Gem.

andyizcool
18th July 2003, 11:34 AM

I never have any difficulties deciding what I want I think what is best for my adopted Pokemon because they're my friends and I know what's best for them in a battle.

~Andrew

Wolfsong
18th July 2003, 12:05 PM

Well, I can't buy stuff anymore from the dragon tamers reward cener, so the answer is no to that section. When it comes to captees, Its a little more difficult. Sometimes, its relatively easy, and otehr times its difficult. I'm trying to decide what item to get for my jolteon but not sure yet.

MG please and one game of guess this *Hands in a red MG Coin*

Angel Blossom
18th July 2003, 01:16 PM

Well, I've never bought an item for my Pokemon before, since I never had enough money. ;_; But if I did buy an item, I would probably find it easy to choose sometimes, and sometimes I would find it hard to choose. Of course, if I were to buy a color changing juice, it would take me quite a while to decide what color to buy, if I should use it or not, etc. ^_^"

DarkPrincess
18th July 2003, 01:23 PM

Yesh. ;-; I'm trying to decide if I should save my stamps for a winged Dratini *really wants one* or a color changing juice for someone. Maybe get a Custom Juice for my Rapidash so her body is silver.. she's all black now..

MG please. Also, I'd like to play Guess This *gives Red MGCoin*

Charizard04621
18th July 2003, 01:25 PM

Nah, I only buy something from the place when I know specifically what I want to give to a certain pokémon.

Knight of Time
18th July 2003, 01:31 PM
Gabi >> 10 Stamps/CCPs

Discotheque >> Solar Gem

Chris >> Ocean Gem

EMT: You won a Defense Curl TM

'takes the gems' You want Stamps or CCP?

Andy >> Red MGCoin

Amy >> Solar Gem

GT!: I have no teeth, so what I eat, I swallow whole, no matter
what. My cavernous mouth yawns widely. An automobile tire could easily fit inside my mouth. Who am I?

Kris >> Ocean Gem

Rachel >> Solar Gem

GT!: I absorb anything, however large the object may be. I hypnotize my foe by waving my hands in a macabre manner and by bringing my single eye to bear. The hypnotized foe is made to do my bidding. Who am I?

Karin >> Lunar Gem

DarkPrincess
18th July 2003, 01:46 PM
I absorb anything, however large the object may be. I hypnotize my foe by waving my hands in a macabre manner and by bringing my single eye to bear. The hypnotized foe is made to do my bidding. Who am I?

Is it Dusclops? What do I get if I got that correct?

Also, I'd like to sell the following gems for stamps:

Spark Gem
Lunar Gem
Solar Gem
Photosynthesis Gem

That adds up to 8 stamps *has 30 now* Go me!

Wolfsong
18th July 2003, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by DarkPrince the Dark Knight
Amy >> Solar Gem

GT!: I have no teeth, so what I eat, I swallow whole, no matter
what. My cavernous mouth yawns widely. An automobile tire could easily fit inside my mouth. Who am I?

I'd like to sell that gem for CCPs

I believe that that pokemon is Swalot ^^ If i am correct, I would liek a blue MG Coin

Knight of Time
18th July 2003, 02:20 PM
Rachel >>

GT!: Yes, I am a Dusclops. You can choose any Common/Umcommon item you want as your prize.

'takes the gems and gives you 8 Stamps'

Amy >>

GT!: Yes, I am a Swalot. Here's a Blue MGCoin.

'takes the Solar Gem and gives you 2 CCPs'

Dark Dragonite
18th July 2003, 02:20 PM
I would like to spend 10 of my 17 Red MG coins to play the Scratchcard game, all Group 2 please:

1)1,5,9
2)2,5,8
3)1,2,3
4)4,6,9
5)1,5,6
6)9,3,7
7)3,8,6
8)1,9,4
9)6,8,3
10)7,3,2

Pichu
18th July 2003, 02:54 PM
( 7/17 ) Of all the communication devices on the Net, which do you prefer? Why?

AIM I think. its fun, fast, and economical? :rolleyes:

( 7/18 ) >> Do you ever have difficulties trying to decide who gets an item whenever you buy an item at the Dragon Tamers Reward Center or Crystal Caves Kiosk? Why or why not?

I have never used...err...posted on the Dragon Tamers Reward Center nor the CCKiosk. :O

2 MG puleez.

Matt
18th July 2003, 04:22 PM
( 7/18 ) >> Do you ever have difficulties trying to decide who gets an item whenever you buy an item at the Dragon Tamers Reward Center or Crystal Caves Kiosk? Why or why not?

Yeah, all the time. I can never decide what to buy at the right time. Like right now, I can't decide if I want to buy a white juice for my Poochyena or not. I made an little icon for it buy I can't bring myself to buy it >>. Plus I want to get other things for my pokemon.. :< It's too confusing.

I would like 20 scratchcards please :) (1,2,3,2 stamps)

Pidgeot
18th July 2003, 06:41 PM
[7/18] Do you ever have difficulties trying to decide who gets an item whenever you buy an item at the Dragon Tamers Reward Center or Crystal Caves Kiosk? Why or why not?

I dont play CC, and at Dragon Tamers, I cant earn Stamps because I am staff. Do really, the only time I have to choose an item is when I get Mystery Box from here. Oh what a joyus time that is :D

1MGPLZ

EDIT: With the 1 Stamp I got from selling my Hollow Stone, I would like to buy a Red MG Coin, and with that, I would like to play Guess This!

Avian Freeze
18th July 2003, 06:47 PM
( 7/18 ) Do you ever have difficulties trying to decide who gets an item whenever you buy an item at the Dragon Tamers Reward Center or Crystal Caves Kiosk? Why or why not?

I plan before buying stuff, and sometimes it's hard to decide who will get what, but most of the time, I can decide pretty easily. It's usually juices which I have trouble with who they might go with. TMs I also have trouble with sometimes. Enhancing items are pretty easy to decide though :yes:.

MG Please.

Aipom Of Doom
18th July 2003, 08:47 PM
Sorry I haven't been able to update for a while, I've had computer problems and other complications over the past few days =/

Steve: What prize do you want for your scratchcards? And btw, could you please make all 10 use the same numbers? it makes it much easier on us =/

Cyndaquil: Solar Gem, Solar Gem

Matt: Darkness Gem, 12 stamps, 15 Red MGcoins

Connor - Solar Gem
GT: My friend, who is of the same species I am, looks different from me :o

Tyler - Darkness Gem

( 7/17 ) Of all the communication devices on the Net, which do you prefer? Why?

TPM's vB <_<. After that, I guess AIM, since it's quick to use, it's simple, you can talk to anyone that's online, etc.

I don't buy from either of those anymore <_<. I'm saving my stamps up for an Any Item from the DT Reward Center :D. And I don't collect CCPs; I'm trying to get rid of the ones I have in exchange for stamps <_<.

20 scratchcards, 123, 7 stamps.

2MGs, 20SCs.

Mew Trainer Rose
18th July 2003, 10:53 PM
(7/1* ) Do you ever have difficulties trying to decide who gets an item whenever you buy an item at the Dragon Tamers Reward Center or Crystal Caves Kiosk? Why or why not?

I've only bought something once in the DT Reward Center, and i knew exactly what i was getting for who.

MG please, and a GT!

Pidgeot
18th July 2003, 11:38 PM

Could you please define friend and species?

By friend, do you mean two Pokemon? EG; The Nidoran families?

And then by Species, do you mean official species? EG; Nidoran Male is the Poison Pin Pokemon, as is Nidoran Female.

And even then, would I answer Pokemon A, Pokemon B, or both Pokemon that are the same species (A & B)?

Do you want me to answer all members of the answer?
Eg;
Nidoran M & Nidoran F = Poison Pin
and
Nidorino & Nidorina = Poison Pin

And then do you want all other answers?
Eg;
Nidoking & Nidoqueen = Drill Pokemon

Jay
19th July 2003, 01:55 AM
Danny >> MG: Solar Gem, Hollow Stone. | Scratchcards: 9 Blue MGCoins, 8 Red MGCoins.

Rose >> Lunar Gem.

I'm 3ft3in tall, green, weigh 14.1lbs, slam is the last move I learn from leveling up. Who am I?

Mew Trainer Rose
19th July 2003, 02:36 AM
GT: Ooo, toughie....
...Weepinbell. ^_^ *hugs a particular pokedex* i love this thing.
Blue MG Coin as a prize, please.

Matt
19th July 2003, 02:40 AM
I would like to sell my Darkness Gem for 2 stamps, please. =>

Jay
19th July 2003, 02:56 AM
(7/19) Make your own poll today with your own answer. Don't make it the same as last time when you answered this. :)

Rose >> Correct.

Matt >> Here are your 2 Stamps.

Wolfsong
19th July 2003, 03:17 AM
(7/19) Make your own poll today with your own answer. Don't make it the same as last time when you answered this.

Do you know anyone that is around your own age that died recently?
Until now i ccould honestly say i didn't. However, even though i really didnt know my third cousin that well, I was at the funeral home tonight. Her husband shot her XX.. The world can be such a cruel place at times, and yet even in hte darkest of times you can't help but see a glimemr of hope. Anyway she had just turned 23 a few weeks ago.

sorry about the depressing topic but its been weighing on my mind.

Anyway MG please and i'd like to play one game of Guess this and one scratchcard game group 2 numbers (2,3,5) (7 CCPs) *hands in a blue MG Coin*

Jay
19th July 2003, 03:28 AM
Amy >> Rainbow Gem. I'm really sorry that happened Amy. :( You're already talking to me on AIM about it. | Scratchcard: Blue MGCoin.

Wolfsong
19th July 2003, 03:33 AM
Originally posted by Jay
Amy >> Rainbow Gem. I'm really sorry that happened Amy. :( You're already talking to me on AIM about it. | Scratchcard: Blue MGCoin.

Yeah its sad. I guess the thing that got me is that even though i don't know her, she was my age.

I'd like to sell that rainbow gem for ccps and i think you missed the guess this.

Crystalmaster Mike
19th July 2003, 05:42 AM
Amy >> Here are your 2 CCPs for the Rainbow Gem.
GT!: I make my cries echo inside my hollow body. In high winds, I cry as I hang from a tree branch or the eaves of a building using a suction cup on my head.

Me >>
(7/19) Make your own poll today with your own answer. Don't make it the same as last time when you answered this.
I wasn't around then, so I have no limits. :)

Have you ever been into a fad so bad, you want to go to that world, what ever it takes?

I have. Pokémon. I dreamt about going there, the things I'd do, the people I'd meet. Later on, I became more realistic, but kept the flame of hope alive in me. Now... I'm not sure how I feel, but I'd still love to see the Pokémon World IRL... Though Ulthuan is a great alternative...

Jay
19th July 2003, 05:47 AM
Mike >> 2 Stamps/CCP's.

I'd like 18 games of Scratchcard today please. Group 2, #'s 1, 2, 3 and for 7 CCP's. Thanks :)

andyizcool
19th July 2003, 06:22 AM

How much do you like Pokemon Games?

I first got into it when I brought Pokemon Red played that then got Pokemon Yellow so I could get all the Starters. Pokemon Silver was really get and because I want the ones of Pokemon Gold and Silver I got Pokemon Crystal as well. I then finally order Pokemon Sapphire from America because I wanted it so much and I'm still playing it now. So I really do love Pokemon games and I will get more if any come out.

~Andrew

Avian Freeze
19th July 2003, 07:20 AM

Describe a few instances of when you have had déjà vu. What do you think about it?

I've actually had déjà vu one too many times x_x. Every few months there's always an instance of déjà vu. One time I had déjà vu in third grade when I saw these people I didn't even know o_O. I also had déjà vu yesterday when my friends were talking to my sisters and eating, I felt like it had happened before which was odd, because I hadn't been to lunch with them before that time. I find déjà vu kind of odd, because if something has never happened to you before, why should you get the feeling it has. I have no idea what the brain is up to when that happens, it just seems weird o_O.

MG Please.

Knight of Time
19th July 2003, 09:42 AM
Jay >>

Scratchcards: You won 14 CCPs, 12 Red MGCoins and 4 Blue MGCoins.

Andy >> Darkness Gem

Tyler >> 10 Stamps/CCPs

As for the poll:

What is the funniest gadget of Inspector Gadget's that you have ever seen?

For me, it would probably have to be the bolo balls, because he ended up getting tangled in them in an episode (they have string attached).

I'd like a MG and 20 games of Scratchcard (1, 2, 3, 2 Stamps) please.

Jay
19th July 2003, 09:54 AM
Kyle >> Rainbow Gem. | Scratchcards: 18 Stamps, 12 Red MGCoins.

Discothéque
19th July 2003, 10:00 AM

Do things you talk and think about and see before you go to sleep affect your dreams?

Yes. ^^; A convo I had with Tyler, and an hour of Whose Line Is It Anyway? with Spin City between commercials affected my dreams last night. ._.; So, yes, I usually dream about things I've encountered that night. Sometimes, though, they're purely random. ^^;;

(Hah, making your own question is fun. O_o)
~
Mystery Gift, please. ^^

Dark Dragonite
19th July 2003, 10:27 AM

Steve: What prize do you want for your scratchcards? And btw, could you please make all 10 use the same numbers? it makes it much easier on us =/

Urgh, ok, #1, 4, 9
I would like CCPs on all 10 of them

I would also like another 10 Group 2 scratchcards Prize will be Stamps on all 10
*hands over 4 Red MG coins, 3 BlueMG Coins*
#1, 6, 8

Anita
19th July 2003, 10:40 AM
(7/17) >> Of all the communication devices on the Net, which do you prefer? Why?

Probably MSN, because I know a lot of people on it and it doesn't bother me. I mean I can close the window and it's still there. And when I'm away I don't have to keep a window open to say I am. Amazing. ;x
I also like irc, but I like msn better. :3

Erm.. I've never really bought anything there. ^^' But I probably wouldn't, since the TMs and stuff I'd buy would usually only be effective on one of my pokemon. <<

(7/19) >> Make your own poll today with your own answer. Don't make it the same as last time when you answered this.

What do you think about sites that immediately start playing music loudly when you visit them, and where you can't find some way to turn it off other than leaving the site?

I.. dislike.. sites with music. Sometimes it starts up very suddenly and loudly and scares me. Oo' Other times it's very annoying music. -.-' And other times I'm listening to my own music and I'd like to *continue* listening to my own music. x.x And sometimes it makes the site take a long time to load. So, in conclusion, I do not love them. :3

3 MGs pleez.

Jay
19th July 2003, 10:43 AM
Discothéque >> 10 Stamps/CCP's.

Steve >> 13 Red MGCoins, 6 Blue MGCoins.

Miko >> Flame Gem, Solar Gem, Rainbow Gem.

Hexae
19th July 2003, 10:57 AM

Yes... escpecially with juices. I have so many pokes to pick from, and they'd all look so good in random colours. :< I have only bought one juice so far, though, and that was an inverted juice for my umbreon. Whee.

(7/19) >> Make your own poll today with your own answer. Don't make it the same as last time when you answered this.

Do you dream? If so, what about?

Strange as it seems, I barely ever dream. It's like I'm a zombie at night or something. Even after watching a scary movie, or anything, I don't think of anything while I'm sleeping. Say I don't remember them if you must, but I don't think I dream. :P

Wolfsong
19th July 2003, 11:08 AM
Amy >> Here are your 2 CCPs for the Rainbow Gem.
GT!: I make my cries echo inside my hollow body. In high winds, I cry as I hang from a tree branch or the eaves of a building using a suction cup on my head.

I believe that you are chimecho. If i am correct, I would like a blue MG Coin

Charizard04621
19th July 2003, 11:13 AM

Er, I'm not feeling particularly creative, so I'll uh... ask myself what my least favorite food is, and why.

I... don't like seafood, except for shrimp. Squid especially... The tentacle, er... thingies creep me out. Once when I was younger, I found a squid tentacle in my food. I don't know how it happened, but I've had a phobia of squid ever since. Oh, yeah, and since I'm paranoid, I'm afraid of eating anything made of fish because I think there'll be bones inside. Might have to do with the fact that when I was like seven, I was eating fish and chips when suddenly a bone got stuck on the roof of my mouth between teeth and gums and took a long, long time to come out. ^_^;;

Crystalmaster Mike
19th July 2003, 11:24 AM
Nala98 >> Correct. *here's your Blue MGCoin*

Charizard04621 >> Darkness Gem. You're right, I never eat the squid with my paella. Creepy little thingies...

Aipom Of Doom
19th July 2003, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by Pidgeot

Could you please define friend and species?

By friend, do you mean two Pokemon? EG; The Nidoran families?

And then by Species, do you mean official species? EG; Nidoran Male is the Poison Pin Pokemon, as is Nidoran Female.

And even then, would I answer Pokemon A, Pokemon B, or both Pokemon that are the same species (A & B)?

Do you want me to answer all members of the answer?
Eg;
Nidoran M & Nidoran F = Poison Pin
and
Nidorino & Nidorina = Poison Pin

And then do you want all other answers
Eg;
Nidoking & Nidoqueen = Drill Pokemon

By friend, I mean a different single Pokemon who happens to be a friend of the one who's representing its species in the GT

By species, I mean things like Aipom and Nidorina and Mewtwo and Raichu.

And there is only one answer that I can think of to this (shiny Pokemon and stuff obviously don't count)

Hmm... my poll will be: Make your own poll today with your own answer. <_<

To respond to that poll, my poll will be: What have you been doing this summer?

I've been going to a day camp each weekday, where I mostly do computer programming. It's really fun =). I've made some new freinds and stuff :o. I'm making a Pokemon game through Macromedia Director, which the camp uses for its Game Programming classes <_<.

And I sell: Light Gem, Spark Gem, Solar Gem, Hollow Stone... 7 stamps :O

MG + 7 stamps

Everoy
19th July 2003, 01:48 PM

Would you say you spoil any of your adopted pokemon? Why?

Okay, I spoil:
Magmaqueen, because I concentrate on her more than any other of my adopted pokemon. If I want to do a Battle Range battle, I do it with her. *makes mental note to STOP IT!*

1 MG, and 1 GT! Plz.

Mew Trainer Rose
19th July 2003, 05:48 PM

melikes this idea. :)

What internet browser do you use most, and why?

I use Internet Explorer. It loads faster than Netscape Navigator, i think it looks good, and I'm used to it. I tried Navigator a while back, like Explorer better.

MG please, and 6 Scratchcards please. playing for 7 stamps, scratch #s 2, 4, 9.

Angel Blossom
19th July 2003, 06:10 PM

I'm not feeling very creative today, either. ^^;;

Here's my poll for myself:

What is your most memorable childhood toy?

LOL, back when I was around 4 years old, I had a little purple dragon that my brother won at a carnival. I guess he didn't like it, or was feeling generous, but he gave it to me. ^^ I played with it a lot, took it everywhere with me, gave it to my cat for it to play with it too (XP) so eventually it ripped apart and was thrown away in our basement. I was so sad, so my mom looked for it in the basement for hours, and when she found it, she stitched it back together. I really loved that toy. I found it the other day, and I was wondering why I liked it.. it was so cheap and ugly. XD Heh, remembering about my childhood is funny. :3

DarkPrincess
19th July 2003, 07:22 PM

.. whee

Who is your favorite Lord of the Rings character?

It's a tie between Legolas, Aragorn and Gollum. Legolas and Aragorn are very strong and skilled at war. Plus, they're cute in the movies. Gollum is twisted and evil.. and I think in the movie and book with him arguing with Smeagol was funny.

As for the prize for the GT yesterday, I'll take 2 stamps.

Knight of Time
19th July 2003, 07:36 PM
Danny >> Ocean Gem

'takes the Hollow Stone and gems, and gives you 7 Stamps'

Chris >> Ocean Gem

GT!: Of my four "siblings" I am the only one who can use Agility. Who am I?

Rose >> 20 Stamps/CCPs

Scratchcards: You won 14 Stamps, 2 Red MGCoins and 2 Blue MGCoins.

Kris >> Lunar Gem

Rachel >> 10 Stamps/CCP

Here are your Stamps.

Hexae
19th July 2003, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by Hexae

Yes... escpecially with juices. I have so many pokes to pick from, and they'd all look so good in random colours. :< I have only bought one juice so far, though, and that was an inverted juice for my umbreon. Whee.

Do you dream? If so, what about?

Strange as it seems, I barely ever dream. It's like I'm a zombie at night or something. Even after watching a scary movie, or anything, I don't think of anything while I'm sleeping. Say I don't remember them if you must, but I don't think I dream. :P

Two MGs please. :)

Ally
19th July 2003, 09:43 PM

I wish I still had them. . -_-

Mm. Usually, I like using MSN's messenger over AIM. Mainly because if I'm playing something or working on a project that has me not focused on either messenger, MSN windows will pop up and stay hidden until I decide to click on them, while AIM will promptly shove them in my face when I don't really care to talk to anyone, and I'm too lazy to set an away message. I used to use mIRC a lot, but lately I haven't found any servers I care for anymore, so that's eliminated straight-off.

( 7 / 18 ) Do you ever have difficulties trying to decide who gets an item whenever you buy an item at the Dragon Tamers Reward Center or Crystal Caves Kiosk? Why or why not?

I've never bought anything there, nor have an idea of what either one has. . I guess it would be conflicting if I had to decide on what items to give to who, since my pokemon aren't exactly compatable with each other move-wise. They're all different. . >>

( 7 / 19 ) Make your own poll today with your own answer. Don't make it the same as last time when you answered this.

I'm not ultimately creative tonight.. too sick..

What do you do for fun? What's it like?

One of my favorite things to do is play DDR. . although I'm more obsessed with it than anything. If you don't know what DDR is. . it's a rythem game that involves three things - music, a pad with up-down-left-right arrows, and your feet. As arrows scroll up (or down sometimes) the screen, you hit the pad below with your feet in the appointed order. Lower-ranked songs are slower, and steps are more spaced out, but as you go into harder songs, they fly up the screen a lot faster and there's a lot more of them as well. Usually once every two or three weeks I hop off to an arcade to play, and go about 4 or 5 hours stepping away. . I'm hardly the best at it, though. ^^; Maybe the best I can do is get an A-rank on "A," but anything else I'm only C-level. . or B-level at best. . whee. .

I'd like three MG's pwease~ . .

Pidgeot
20th July 2003, 12:13 AM
By friend, I mean a different single Pokemon who happens to be a friend of the one who's representing its species in the GT

By species, I mean things like Aipom and Nidorina and Mewtwo and Raichu.

And there is only one answer that I can think of to this (shiny Pokemon and stuff obviously don't count)

Hmm... my poll will be: Make your own poll today with your own answer. <_<

To respond to that poll, my poll will be: What have you been doing this summer?

I've been going to a day camp each weekday, where I mostly do computer programming. It's really fun =). I've made some new freinds and stuff :o. I'm making a Pokemon game through Macromedia Director, which the camp uses for its Game Programming classes <_<.

And I sell: Light Gem, Spark Gem, Solar Gem, Hollow Stone... 7 stamps :O

MG + 7 stamps

I think I will just guess... uh... Spinda?

[7/19] Make your own poll today with your own answer. Don't make it the same as last time when you answered this.

What was the last movie you saw? Who did you see it with? Did you enjoy it?

I saw Charlies Angels 2: Full Throttle with my good friends Sam and Jeremy. It was allright. The plot was really sophisticated, I struggled to keep up with it in parts, but the comedy was fantastic! I did, however, note a touch of 'Austin Powers 3' syndrome, where the Movie tried to fit alot of cameo's by celebrities into one small movie.

1MGPLZ

Matt
20th July 2003, 12:34 AM

What did you do today?

Wow, creative poll by me >>. I did nothing for like 2 hours this morning because no one had power. Earlier this morning these hispanics tried to break into this store and something else happened and they paniced and ran and got into their truck and started to go 90 mph. So they go to the curve and ran right into a telephone poll. Knocked down all the poll and the power lines. :<. Then at 6, I went to my aunts house for a party. Me and my cousin left the party to go ride bikes and such. Really fun :p. Then I came home and started to play FF7 >>. Yup.

Crystalmaster Mike
20th July 2003, 03:58 AM
( 7 / 20 ) Does your computer ever have glitches? Do they last?

Amanda >> Hollow Stone, Lunar Gem.

Ally >> Green MGCoin, 10 Stamps/CCP's, Rainbow Gem.

Connor >> Spark Gem.

Matt >> Ocean Gem. Creativity 0wns. :)

Me >>
Well... I can't always be sure about how much disk space I have left, but that doesn't bother me that much. My father and I, though, have experienced a bothersome glitch: there you are, wanting to type and all, you press d, and... Microsoft Explorer opens. o_O'' You think nothing of it, close the window, type e... and Microsoft Search starts up. You don't want to restart your computer just yet, so now there's only one solution: C + P. Very, very bothersome. Also, sometimes our keyboard doesn't respond...

Jay
20th July 2003, 04:17 AM

My computer altogether is a glitch lol. Though it's pretty withlasting (I mean 10 years, =\) and has suffered many viruses (up to about 30) it's pretty good. Though slow. The mouse and keyboard screw up a lot, but that doesn't relate to the computer directly. I know my computer has lots of glitches but I can't think of much else right now. =p

1 MG, 20 Scratchcards (#'s 1, 2, 3, 7 CCP's)

Mike >> Lunar Gem.

Crystalmaster Mike
20th July 2003, 04:34 AM
Jay >> MG: Red MGCoin | SC: 9 Red MGCoins, 7 Blue MGCoins, 7 CCP's

Wolfsong
20th July 2003, 08:35 AM

It does. It ends up freezing half the time causing me o have to resart then its ok for a while

MG please

I'd also like to play one game of Guess this and one scratchcard game group 2 numbers (2,3,5) (7 CCPs) *hands in a blue MG Coin*

Aipom Of Doom
20th July 2003, 09:06 AM
Amy: Flame Gem, and a Red MGCoin from the Scratchcard
GT: I'm the only Pokemon in GSC that learns all of the HMs. Who am I? :O

Connor: Wrong, it is an unown :O. Red MGCoin anyway

Well, it freezes a lot, goes really slowly a lot, stops receiving internet signals a lot, closes all internet explorer windows when one popup locks up a lot, and it takes like 10 minutes to start up :O. Yeah, I need a new computer ;_;.

and 20 SCs, 123, 7 stamps :D

MG + 20 SCs

andyizcool
20th July 2003, 09:15 AM

Glitches maybe sometimes when I can't load up anything and I have to reset the computer like 10 times before it will work again. I have one glitch now and they want me to send an error of to Microsoft so they can just look at it. I hate glitches they also slow my computer down and I really hate this because I like to be fast online.

~Andrew

Jay
20th July 2003, 09:23 AM
Danny >> Ocean Gem | Scratchcards: 10 Red MGCoins, 5 Blue MGCoins. :O

Andy >> Lunar Gem.

Discothéque
20th July 2003, 10:35 AM
(7/20) Does your computer ever have glitches? Do they last?

No. It doesn't. Waha! (It's a brand new computer, so I'd be sad if it did. xD)
~
Mystery Gift, please. ^^

Mew Trainer Rose
20th July 2003, 01:06 PM

Oh, yeah. The sound card messed up somehow so only the right speaker works, but the guy who fixes our computer told us not to use sound untill he can get a new sound card cuz then it might melt or somethgin and be irreparable and irreplaceable. So we have no sound for a while. and whenever i try to look at the file of pictures i have, every window that's open shuts down. whenever i try to playe a Flash game on Neopets, my computer freezes for a moment, then says that "Internet Explorer has encountered an error and must close." it did the same thing when i tried to download teh plug-in needed to play the games, since i thought that might be the problem.
what other problems does it have...eh, i suppose that's enough, even. if there are more, i probably don't have to list every little thing wrong with my computer. :)

MG please.

Avian Freeze
20th July 2003, 01:13 PM

Yes :O. I hate glitches cause they get really annoying >_<. A lot of times my computer just turns blue with huge words and then it restarts itself >_<. Then if I go into an AIM chat, my AIM freezes up :rolleyes:, but I don't think that's really a computer glitch. Then a lot of times I lose my Internet connection though that's more of a bad connection rather.

MG please.

Anita
20th July 2003, 01:49 PM
(7/20) >> Does your computer ever have glitches? Do they last?

Nope. My computer doesn't really have any glitches, since it's not too old. *luffs her compy.* :3

1 MG pleez~

Angel Blossom
20th July 2003, 01:56 PM

Yes, my computer always has glitches. It's an old computer, and it's in bad condition. Sometimes, the screen turns blue, tells me there's an error, and then everything disappears. Then if I want it to go back to normal, I have to click the screen several times. oO;; And when I have to type in the password to start the computer, I can type in anything, and the computer will start anyway. And I always get an error on Internet Explorer. It's weird, lol.

And I'd like to sell my Ocean Gem, Light Gem, and my Lunar Gem for Stamps.
Or I'll sell them for CCP's if I can't sell them for Stamps, hehe. ^^"

DarkPrincess
20th July 2003, 02:05 PM

YES! Sometimes, yes. Sometimes, no.

MG please. I seem to be getting stamps a lot lately o.o *clutches her 42 stamps*

Pidgeot
20th July 2003, 03:07 PM
[7 / 20] Does your computer ever have glitches? Do they last?

Well this computer is pretty new, but by the way that I use it, it is starting to have a few glitches already. Just small things like not being able to click on icons, etc. I am learning ways around these. My old computer, on the other hand (Windows 98) hasnt been defregged, like, ever, and so it takes (literally) 5 mintues to boot up. It then runs slow and dodgilly. Oh well.

1MGPLZ

Wolfsong
20th July 2003, 03:24 PM
Amy: Flame Gem, and a Red MGCoin from the Scratchcard
GT: I'm the only Pokemon in GSC that learns all of the HMs. Who am I? :O [/B]

I believe that Mew is the only pokemon that can actually learn all of them Speargle could sketh them but a far as actually learnign i would say Mew. If Mew Is the correct answer, I would like a blue MG Coin please.

I would also like to play one scratchcard game group 2 numbers (2,3,5) (7 CCPs) *hands in a red MG Coin*

I would also like to sell that Flame gem for CCPs please ^^

MarshmallowEgg
20th July 2003, 03:59 PM
Okies, back from California! *is all tanned and stuff* *is glad she's not ghost-white anymore*

Yeah, every once in a while. We have a pretty good computer though, so they never last long.

Oh great... *is having a brain fart XD*Oh, here's an idea.

Do you have a webcam? What kind is it? How often do you use it?

Yeah, I have a webcam. I think it's a Logitech. It sucks ;o I don't use it very much, though; I didn't even know we HAD it until today.

I haven't even bought any items yet, so I wouldn't really know. I'm betting I probably will have a hard time, though, once I do.

Crystalmaster Mike
21st July 2003, 02:56 AM
( 7 / 21) Is there anything that's keeping you from falling asleep at night these days? Not only external circumstances, but also things going on in your head?

Discothéque >> Hollow Stone.

Rose >> Solar Gem.

Tyler >> 2 Stamps/CCP's.

Miko >> Red MGCoin.

Angel Blossom >> You can do both, actually. So... 6 Stamps? MG: Flame Gem.

DarkPrincess >> Spark Gem.

Connor >> 1 Stamp/CCP.

Amy >> SC: Blue MGCoin | Sellings: 2 CCP's.

MarshmallowEgg >> Hollow Stone, Green MGcoin, Mystery Box. :o

Me >>
( 7 / 21) Is there anything that's keeping you from falling asleep at night these days?
There is, actually. First there's the summer heat (30+ °C at times), and then there's also the fact that this Friday, RS is coming out, and... I pre-ordered it, so I'll probably get to go get it right away! (There also comes a lanyard with each game; that is a sort of rope to tie around your neck for your keys)