PDA

View Full Version : Advance Generation Episode #34: The Great Panic With The First Pokémon!!

Mikachu Yukitatsu
11th July 2003, 07:31 AM
Hehheee. A new life is beginning for me, and I do not know what I should do so I come to the PokéMasters and I post a topic! Sorry, Hanada Tattsu, but this was the easiest translation for a long time! And if this topic does not bring anything new, why not close it, right? And you can still tell about the TVTOKYO clip since I do not have a Real Player here.

It is NOT Haruka's Torchic who evolves, unless there are two evolutions in one eppie. Hm, I think my translation for the title (HajimeteNo PokemonDe DaiPanikku!!) is better, no offence, but Torchic i.e. Achamo was Haruka's first Pokémon, right? Well, I translated de as with. OK, this is nitpicking. Anyway, my translation for the text in TVTOKYO's page:

The Great Panic With The First Pokémon!!

Haruka, who aims at an overall victory in the Pokémon Contest, continues the training of Agehanto, while Satoshi and others keep Achamo in custody. That time, Jooi-san asks Satoshi and others to help with the physical examination of three Pokémon, which will be given to children, who become Pokémon Trainers. Then, after the physical examination, Satoshi and friends have taken charge of the Pokémon received from Jooi-san, but, right there, the lively Achamo tries to escape and is on the rampage!!

To capture the Achamo, Heigani began a battle. When that happens, somehow in the middle of battle, Achamo evolves into Wakashamo!! Satoshi and his group are in trouble and secretly try to substitute Haruka's Achamo for it, but...

Jooi-san=Nurse Joy
Heigani=Corphish
Wakashamo=Combusken

Mikey
11th July 2003, 11:11 AM
Yeah, that's pretty much what I got out of the translation too. It sounds like a hilarious episode and I can't wait to write a guide for it!

*Murkrow
11th July 2003, 02:55 PM
Lol they try to switch Torchic to avoid getting in trouble?Neat^_^
Sounds like a pretty interesting episode anyway:)
Wonder what the but... means though :p

JazzJazz
11th July 2003, 05:37 PM
In the end, the trainer who was originally meant to get the torchic may be excited about getting the combusken... though a little overwhelmed.

Venasaur89
11th July 2003, 06:18 PM
The Torchic that evolves into Combeskon BELONGS to Slateport City Nurse Joy.

And surprisingly, Nurse Joy owns all of the HOENN starter pokemon.

DannyBoy
11th July 2003, 06:40 PM
This eppie sounds confusing from what everyone is saying now. HOw many Torchics are in this?

Venasaur89
11th July 2003, 07:29 PM
There are actually two (2) Torchics.... One belongs to May and the other one to Nurse Joy..The one that evolves is Nurse Joy's Torchic........

DannyBoy
11th July 2003, 07:49 PM
Wait...you said that

The Torchic that evolves into Combeskon DOES NOT belongs to Slateport City Nurse Joy.

So is there 2 nurse Joys in this or something??

Venasaur89
11th July 2003, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by IloveX-TINA
Wait...you said that

So is there 2 nurse Joys in this or something??

No... okay... here's a little table to help you.

May's Torchic: DOES NOT EVOLVE.

Nurse Joy's Torchic: EVOLVES .

There is only ONE Nurse Joy.....

Sorry to confuse you

God of Fire
12th July 2003, 01:41 AM
Well, it's too bad that it's not May's Torchic evolving, but then again this episode looks like it's going to be really cool so...
The bit about "substitiuting May's Torchic for it" sounds highly intresting^_^

AKA Pokemon Fan
12th July 2003, 06:14 PM
What I find hilarious is the part about Ash and the group keeping Torchic "in custody" while May trains Beautifly.:D

Hanada Tattsu
12th July 2003, 09:49 PM
Sounds like a climactic yet a funny episode. Hmm, May's Torchic may evolve into Combusken if it tries to battle the other Combusken, that would be a good battle, I suppose.