PDA

View Full Version : Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!(poll)

Legally Brunette
12th July 2003, 12:08 AM
Time or me to make a poll! Do you watch any shows like Jerry Springer, or Opra? I dont watch them i just wanted to make a poll about something :):):)

Katie
12th July 2003, 12:16 AM
occasionally if I'm really bored I watch the maury show, it's got some cool stuff on it sometimes .-.
jerry springer... oh god that show scares me XD the first and LAST time I saw it, a guy was dressed up as a woman, and his mom (looked like she was 80) was beating him up, lol. he kept repeating he wasn't gay... hmm, I doubt it. not many straight guys dress up as a woman every day. ....do they? >_>;;;

~Katie

Mikey
12th July 2003, 12:25 AM
I watch Jerry Springer only after Saturday Night Live ends on saturday nights and occasionally when it is on before Conan O Bryan. It helps me go to sleep and it is always entertaining. Sometimes it goes over the edge tho. The audience questions at the end is the funnest part.

Jay Umbreon
12th July 2003, 02:55 AM
I watch Sally Jesse Raphaelelapahalel. Last week, a dog died after he only had one leg and one eye and was owned by a poor orphan from mexico :( I cried. Sally is my hero. She makes dreams come true...I wish she could make my dream of being Alyssa Milano's make up guy, come true *sniff*

*sings title music* na na naaaaa na na na naaaaaaa

~Jay

UmbreonCurse
12th July 2003, 10:55 AM
Did you know that Springer is running for Senetor (or something along those lines?) Anyway, I started watching it recently (there's nothing else on..) and I must say..it's very funny. Especilly when you have a racist guy on there. That's the best. XD

Guy: *point at the camera* And tyhat goes for ALL you *****ers out there!!
Me: *grins and tumbs up* I'm SPECIAL!

Mikey
12th July 2003, 10:58 AM
Yeah, Springer is running for a political job again I believe. Most people don't know it, but he was actually a Mayor before his talk show.

Jay Umbreon
12th July 2003, 11:00 AM
Didn't Springer used to be the mayor of Boston or something too?

=o I knew he used to be some kinda head of somewhere or something, lol.

~Jay

Master Rudy
12th July 2003, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by GoldenNoctowl77
Yeah, Springer is running for a political job again I believe. Most people don't know it, but he was actually a Mayor before his talk show.

Mayor of Cincinnati, Ohio if I'm not mistaken. Recently the local CBS station did a poll about his new race. Almost 60% of the people in Cincinnati would vote for him. Personality I think he's got a good shot at winning it if he runs.

Anyway to answer the poll I do watch Springer from time to time. As of now I think one of the best episodes was a recent one with a midget calling himself the "Teeny Genie"

Crystal Mew
12th July 2003, 08:42 PM
I watch Maury sometimes, if it's something intresting...I don't like watching them when its about stuff like 'Who's the father?' or 'Lie dector tests wrong!' but about everything else is ok...I guess o_O; once in awile I'll watch Oprah too.....And I watched Jerry once.... and it was so weird o_O; it was about transgenders...... o0;

Kireihana52
13th July 2003, 04:58 PM
I watch Jerry Springer sometimes when I'm bored. It makes us all feel good to know that there are people dumber than us in the world. XD But, really, that show can be hilarious and sad at the same time. I watch other various talk shows when I'm really bored and there's nothing else to do. I'm so ashamed! :o

~Bethany

Matt
14th July 2003, 09:56 PM
I don't watch a lot of tv, but when I did I watched Jerry all the time. My friends used to call me on three-way and we would talk about the show while we watched it, lol. The episodes really freaked me out sometimes. Like when they had the shemales episode. That was not a good episode to watch right before I was going to bed :p. But now I don't watch it anymore since I forgot what time it comes on :>