PDA

View Full Version : 1400 post! and another Ice-Cream poll =)

Pichu
12th July 2003, 02:14 AM
Because of all the ice-cream posts last few weeks, I like to post this poll of mine.

If you don't know what is Ice-cream, I gave a definition for it. oO;;
Ice Cream: n. 1. Frozen dessert containing cream and sugar and flavoring

Explanation of Sandwich: Ice-Cream that is put together by cookies. Usually its an Oreo cookie.

I personally like a Cone plushie....XD...err.. I mean Ice-Cream put on a cone. =)

Jay Umbreon
12th July 2003, 02:52 AM
I like Ice cream on a cone...with maybe a chocolate flake stuck in it and some raspberry sauce and sprinkles ^ ^;; yumm.

I also love ice cream in tubs because it's cheap and it gives you brain freeze which is funny cos you cry and run around :yes:

what happened to the days where post congratulate topics were a no go? =/ aaah, I ceSCREAM roflmaaaaaao

~Jay

Haruko
12th July 2003, 03:29 AM
I really love Ice Cream in a Bowl when I eat it at home, Only because..I can put more in, and it's less messy

Having Ice Cream in a Cone is good, but when I'm outside, inside is a no-no.Hard to put on Hot Fudge, Sprinkles,Caramel.

Congrats, Cyndaquil for your achievement.(Long word!!!Your lucky!!)

She_wolf_warrior
12th July 2003, 01:24 PM
Cone. The actual ice cream ain't filling. At least the cone is more filling. Unless you like to eat spoons O.O

Sandwiches are pretty good, except I never keep the wrapping on and it drips all over me

Popcicle is the same

Bowls, for no entire reason I hate...unless the ice cream has sprinkles

Mikey
12th July 2003, 02:35 PM
I Like ice cream in a normal bowl. Cones are ok for when you go to a parlor, sandwiches are blah, and popsicles aren't really considered ice cream.

Cheesey
12th July 2003, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by She_wolf_warrior
Cone. The actual ice cream ain't filling. At least the cone is more filling. Unless you like to eat spoons O.O

I eat spoons!

I like cones meself :>

Misty
12th July 2003, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by Jay Umbreon
what happened to the days where post congratulate topics were a no go?

What happened to the days where post congratulate topics were a yes go(i.e. the good old days)? :P

Cones are good, too bad I never have them :(

Jay
12th July 2003, 04:45 PM
Jay Umbreon: They're not going to get banned or warned from posting it. =\

Congrats Cyndaquil =)

I've never tried it in a sandwich before, sounds... bizarre. I like the cones, but the sugar ones. They taste nice along with the ice cream. Ice cream in bowls are okay if you have nothing else to put it in.

Hexae
12th July 2003, 04:48 PM
Congratulations Cyndaquil. ^^ I like eating ice cream in any way, shape, or form; except melted. :(

Luthien Tinuviel
12th July 2003, 06:37 PM
Congrats, I eat my ice-cream in bowls simply b/c my mom doesn't ever buy cones, and we don't have any cookies for sandwiches. I always add coconut and sprinkles to my ice cream. It's yummy ^_^

Crystal Mew
12th July 2003, 07:40 PM
I prefer popsicles.....mainly cause once I'm done, I chew on the popsicle stick.... o_O;; ok, so I'm weird ._.;
other than that, I like bowls...cones are way too messy :p

Katie
13th July 2003, 01:45 AM
Originally posted by Crystal Mew
once I'm done, I chew on the popsicle stick.... o_O;; ok, so I'm weird ._.;
don't worry, I do that too :)
cones for me, but not sugar/waffle cones o0 weirdos, I like the original kind, the little pale ones o_0; XD anyone know what I'm talking about? hi I don't make sense :wave: :)

~Katie

Real One Barunson
13th July 2003, 02:12 AM
Sandwich cos its less messy. I don't want to have a big white stain on my pants and say I just got back from a jizzfest :O. I don't even like ice cream ice cream sux.
edit: Who says you can't eat ice cream when its melted? Ice cream sux when it is hard. Why are these fools like this?

Jay Umbreon
13th July 2003, 02:43 AM
Misty-
yeah :( they were good old days..where everyone was a close nit community *sob* good girl. for remembering.

Jay-
really? because I thought...ya know, for posting a poll with a hint of a milestone post amount would result in a forever banned member and a banquishing from the planet :o (I was bloody joking - I wanted to insert my 'Ice cream' joke somewhere in the post ^ ^;; go see it...it'll have you in stitches).

~Jay

Matt
14th July 2003, 10:05 PM
Wow, this one was hard to pick. I chose the bowl one. But that was only because I ususally eat it ice cream in a bowl since my mom only buys that kind, lol. I eat any kind of ice cream actually. It's all good to me :}. But it can get pretty sickning after a while :<