PDA

View Full Version : This is lame, but I made a sprite of a Fakemon, dedicated to Barunson

Dragon_Claw
12th July 2003, 06:52 AM
well, here it is. I couldn't decide which one I like better, so I made two of them. They are Kiwi Birds, Wiki

[attachment deleted by admin]

Dragon_Claw
12th July 2003, 06:56 AM
sorry for the double post, but that one was wrong. That was my alpha version. Here's the original

[attachment deleted by admin]

Katie
13th July 2003, 12:47 AM
lol barunson likes his kiwis :yes:
I like the name, sounds hawaiian. just say it. WIKI!!! XD o_o;; ok weirdness over now e.e
I think they're cute little critters, did you edit them from doduos/drios? they look like em... ^_^ the shading is really good =o the whole thing is really good, I can't see much that needs improving, good work :)

~Katie

Rasa
13th July 2003, 03:14 AM
Huh?! whats so lame about your art, I do agree this art rocks and am impressed good work!

Real One Barunson
14th July 2003, 12:48 AM
Oh how nice of you :>. They look like poop on a stick. I don't like the front one's eyes. The body is too round and the feet are messed up. Maybe you can do better? :<

edit: I am drawing one on MS Paint right now. It will look 20x better :yes:

Katie
14th July 2003, 04:50 PM
dude, that was extremely rude of you =/
he draws you a pic, you say it looks like poop. what's worse is you say you're going to redraw it and it'll be 20x better?! please, go out and get some manners. they're on isle 5, next to the clues.

~Katie

Real One Barunson
14th July 2003, 08:19 PM
I was just over reacting sry <:<

Anyways I finished the improved version what do I do now? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Mikey
14th July 2003, 09:22 PM
Yeah, that's a little rude of you. He takes this time to make some decent kiwi Pokemon. They actually look like they could be Pokemon, and you insult them. Anways, like I said, they look like real Pokemon. There is a bit of rough look to it, but they are decent.

aragornbird
14th July 2003, 11:10 PM
Yeah, Barun, if you didn't like the finished product, well, at least it's the thought that counts.
:mad:

Anyways, the first version D_C posted looks like it might have been....Doduo's pre-evolution? lol! :D

Real One Barunson
15th July 2003, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by Barunson
I was just over reacting sry <:<

edit: I just don't like the one in the front. but Dragon Claw put alot of effort but I only don't like the front one. But the one in the back is cool.

Originally posted by Barunson
Anyways I finished the improved version what do I do now? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Real One Barunson
17th July 2003, 08:20 PM
*bump* sry I just need to know how to post a pic on the board. So you all can see the killer wiki :D

Katie
17th July 2003, 09:48 PM
I still think it's rude for you to do this but hey >_o on your 'reply screen' below the box you type in, below 'options' there's the attach file option, you can attach it from your computer. or you can upload it onto a site like geocities, webshots, angelfire, etc. :wave:

~Katie

Real One Barunson
18th July 2003, 05:48 PM
GOD DAMN! FOR THE LAST TIME I think only the one with yellow eyes in the is really looks like a poop on a stick :mad: :mad: :mad:! And I'm at my cousin's apartment right now so I will try to post the (totally better) Wiki when I get back to my house.

Gligar_Man
18th July 2003, 06:19 PM
i think you guys are over-reacting, sure he could have chosen his words better but barunson is entitled to his own opinion and he should be able to express it without a bunch of people hounding him for it...

The Muffin Man
18th July 2003, 08:04 PM
Yes, G_m. But saying it looks like poop and saying it's not that great are two totally different stories. I got reemed for being brutally honest(not nearly as flaming) about one of Wild Female Machokes pics. And MK reemed me good :\

Real One Barunson
18th July 2003, 08:44 PM
I have the picture, so can I send it to someone since I don't have my own site?

Katie
18th July 2003, 09:16 PM
didn't read my last post, did you? you can do it yourself. you can attatch an image from your computer through the attachment function. see it? below the 'your reply' and 'options' boxes ;x click 'browse'. find it. voila~ or you could get an account on webshots (http://www.webshots.com), (it's quick and easy) mmmk

~Katie

Gligar_Man
19th July 2003, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by The Muffin Man
Yes, G_m. But saying it looks like poop and saying it's not that great are two totally different stories. I got reemed for being brutally honest(not nearly as flaming) about one of Wild Female Machokes pics. And MK reemed me good :\

hence: "i think you guys are over-reacting, sure he could have chosen his words better but barunson is entitled to his own opinion and he should be able to express it without a bunch of people hounding him for it..."

Katie
19th July 2003, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by Gligar_Man
hence: "i think you guys are over-reacting, sure he could have chosen his words better but barunson is entitled to his own opinion and he should be able to express it without a bunch of people hounding him for it..."
he's entitled to his opinion but posts like that (used to be) are against the rules ;x they used to say that you're not allowed to call someone else's work "crap", but I don't know where on earth that rule went. poop and crap are pretty much the same thing, right? ;) whee for my 5th post in this topic~ @_@

~Katie