PDA

View Full Version : Crazybone versus The Dorian Slayer, Christmas style. Ref~dragon684

crazybone
24th December 2002, 01:56 PM
:D It's Christmas tommorow, I have no school today... or tomorrow... or the day after the next... or the day after that..., I get my PS2 tomorrow, I now have an excuse to abuse and flame other GSCers... I actually managed to read up to Chapther 3 in LOTR without thrashing the book, and I'm on the verge of insanity with all these wonderful Christmas specials out on TV. :DDDDD Life is good. *runs around in circles naked to lose energy*

Bleh, I'm high on Christmas spirit, and I wanna battle. ^_^ One on one. I shall choose first. You follow up by attacking first. DQ time is 3 days, seeing as I'm free 24/7 to do as I please, Ref is needed, reffing time before I kick you out and get a new ref is one week :D Ref assigns arena, and make it Christmassy, please ^_^; And oh, Resting/Healing is prohibted.

I choose Klawz [Sneasel] [F]

*runs away singing off-tune*

The weather outside is frightful;
The fire is so delightful;
Something-something-something-something;
Let it snow, let it snow, let it sno... ooh a candy bar found on the floor... *chomps*

dragon684
24th December 2002, 02:10 PM
I'll ref if you want.

The arena:
Santa Klaus's workshop.
In the inside you can pick up toys to use/throw/play with.
throwhing will deal 5% damage each and using will depend on the toy (Like a sword deals more damage then a plastic ball). Playing will recover some healt because of the joy your pokemon relacses his mussels so they can heal.
Every three rounds santa comes to refill his bag. If your in the way off his rendeer better look out becauses those horns don't look weak to me. You can also throw your opponnent outside in the north pole. There santa's elves/jynks will throw you back with psychic or just punch you back. This will deal 5-10% damage

I hope this is christmassy enough for ya.

The Dorian Slayer
24th December 2002, 04:27 PM
Aight, I'll send out... Ion, my male Eevee. *Tosses pokéball into the arena, hitting an elf* Oops, sorry!!

Let's start off with... a quick mud slap! The elves won't be too happy, but whatever. Then follow up with a Shadow Ball while Klawz is delirious. Finish the round with your Body Slam!

~*Mud Slap/ Shadow Ball/ Body Slam*~

crazybone
25th December 2002, 12:07 PM
All right, Klawz, I know it’s been a while since the last time I gave you some proper exercise… but it seems like today is a fine day for battle. >=] I hope you still have your stamina and focus intact.

Klawz: *yawns* Hurry up with the battle already dumbass.

Me: Merry Christmas you to. *Gives her a present, along with the rest of my faithful team* *Tosses present to Nightblade, Funnerlax, Dark Mage, Razor, xXx, and Speed Dragon*

Me: Now can we battle?

Klawz: whjee~

OK, Klawz, that feisty Eevee wants a fight, eh? Well, as Ion attempts to flicker mud at your eyes, dodge it with your mach speed Agility , and disintegrate anywhere you want.

Next, as he sends a painful sphere of shadow energy, I want you to immediately cast yourself multiple clones. Hopefully, it’ll hit one of them instead.

Lastly, as that silly l’il thing jumps up and tries to wallop you down, charge up your fist, and deliver a Dynamic Punch right on Ion’s belly.

Agility/Double Team/Dynamic Punch

dragon684
26th December 2002, 06:09 AM
Prebattle
The elves are hard at work to make the toys all the good children want. But what is this? 2 trainers step up. Where did these intruders come from? One of the elves runs outside and goes screaming against the jynx's. The shouldn't have let them in. Anyhow the other elves stand aside to make room for ,what they hope, a good battle. The other elf runs in to see it to but gets hit by a pokeball. He calmes down but I don't think he can handle much more. The jynx's take position on the windows as the pokeball revieles Ion, TDS's male eevee. Crazybone sees this and sends out his trusty female sneasel, Klawz. Although..trusty? Klawz yawns but seems satified when see recieves a present from her trainer. The 2 pokemon take battle positions as I arrive behind cruncher, my male larvitar, who dug all the way here. I stand up release, my other pokemon to observe the battle, Take my flag and wave it to indicate that the battle is on.

BATTLE: ROUND 1

stats:
Klawz(F sneasel): 100%, ready to wack some eevee, happy with her toy.
commands:Agility/Double Team/Dynamic Punch
Ion(M eevee):100%, ready to battle, sad that she didn't get a present.
commandsMud Slap/ Shadow Ball/ Body Slam

As both pokemon here their orders, Klawz puts her present away and starts running at amayzing speed. While Ion looks around she doesn't find any mud to kick at his opponnent. Ion doesn't look pleased at the mistake of his trainer.

Klawz stopped running and now focusses. She glows a little dark as 4 images pop out of her. Ion still frustrated at her trainer gathers some energy and forms it into a dark-purple ball. Ion fires this ball. It's heading for his opponent. But is it a clone or the real deal. The ball explodes and we see that Klawz is tossed back. It was the real one. Klawz keeps flying and slams into a wall. Not to far of a window.

Now Klawz's paw and the paws of her clones charge up and starts to glow white. She rushes into Ion, swings and hits thin air. Klawz has punched to soon and hits some 5 feet away from her opponnent. Ion seeing his chance rushes to one of the Klawz he sees. he jumprs up but belly flops on the ground. The clone vaporised on contact and Ion kept going trough. As Ion stands up he rubs his tummy to make it feel better.

end stats:
Klawz(F sneasel):88%, 3 clones left, increased speed, angry at her opponent.
Ion(M eevee):99%, angry at her trainer, confident as the battle goes on.

crazybone
26th December 2002, 12:09 PM
Hmm... I was pretty sure I ordered Klawz to wait and punch only after Ion was about to Body Slam... meh, what can you do.

Spit a Toxic at Eevee, lets make his, ah, "tum-tum", not feel so good.

Follow through with two Ice Beams. Lets cause Ion's body to seize up as much as possible.

Toxic/Ice Beam/Ice Beam

The Dorian Slayer
26th December 2002, 03:01 PM
Aight Ion, first, throw up a REFLECT barrier to protect yourself from his toxic, hopefully that will be good for one Ice beam as well. Then, unleashs your FRUSTRATION upon him, that may deserve a gift :). Finally, DOUBLE TEAM, get your own clones out there!

~Reflect/Frustration/Double Team~

crazybone
30th December 2002, 08:22 AM
Uh, dragon d00d, no rush or anything, but please try not to make this topic inactive like my other two battles ^_^;

dragon684
30th December 2002, 09:21 AM
Ooh. I'm sorry. I forgot to mension that I quit reffing. I'll ref this further on if you can't find another ref. but do so by Pming me then plz.

crazybone
2nd January 2003, 09:43 AM
TDS, I have gotten C04621 to ref the remainings of this battle. Do you agree to this ref? .. Of course you do, since every other ref is about next to dead :p Silly me.

Anyways, ASHarris, if you finally decided to ref one round and come here, I already got C04621 to ref, so that one round is no longer needed. Unless you wish to ;x Thanks for the help anyways.

Charizard04621
2nd January 2003, 01:57 PM
O treachery! You did not mention that I had to act as a referee in this arena! The only elves I would be around are those of Middle Earth! O woe, woe, woe. Still, a promise is a promise, and I am oath-bound. I shall serve as your referee, still. I just hope I can long endure this match.

Klawz: 88%, 3 mirror images, angry at her opponent, sweating freely
Ion: 99%, angry at his trainer, confident, flushed

Round 2

With four Sneasel closing in on all sides, Ion does not see how he can defend himself. He can create an energy barrier that will (he hopes) deflect the oncoming attack, but it won't be of any use if he does not know which attack to defend against! Three streams of venom fly through the air, and time runs out. Ion must choose... And in this desparate situation, even the happy, bustling atmosphere of the toy factory provides no hope. The Eevee turns, and, hastily, makes an attempt to shield from the fluid on his right... But a sinister cackle tells him that he has failed... and, too late, he realizes that the venom runs through his blood, burning...

This is all Klawz's fault. Ion hisses. Stupid Sneasel. She'll pay. No longer thinking through his actions, the Eevee acts purely out of rage... And by some form of sheer luck, Ion finds the right Sneasel, and descends upon her in furious wrath, swiping and cuffing blindly, venting out his anger upon her. Loth to take any more, Klawz struggles, then blasts her assailant away from her with concentrated frost...

Again she fires, and again the chill finds its mark... But Ion, shivering, shakes the frost off his fur, and then, flickering, splits into three... Now Klawz must tell between the images, but it will not be an easy task. They are, in appearance, identical...

Klawz: 62%, 3 mirror images, panting
Ion: 70%, two mirror images, badly poisoned, panting

dragon684
2nd January 2003, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by Charizard04621
[B]O treachery! You did not mention that I had to act as a referee in this arena!

Sorry. He asked for something chrismassy. SO I gave it to him.

crazybone
2nd January 2003, 03:41 PM

A wizard named LetskillLegolas a.k.a crazybone suddenly flew into Middle Earth, ate all the stupid Bagginses, all the smelly Proudfeet, along with the King of Eagles and all the happy little dragons. Then, flying south of the Hobbiton, he found some wood-elves picnicking, singing songs merrily, alas, unweary of the demon closing in upon them, and seiged terror upon them all. Fat ones screamed here and there, as the demon-wizard crazybone flew about and grabbed them by their puny little feet, and flew himself, lightyears from Middle Earth, to a small floating, incapable of supporting unmagical life planet also known as the North Pole. Seeing how real elves did not exits in this specific location, crazybone had to fetch some. There, crazybone magically transformed each and one of those screaming elves, into happy durgged with brisk and brews of beer elves, dressed them with frills and laces, and forced them into this arena to act properly as told, or suffer the consequences of being fed to Sauron, right after The Great Wizard crazybone revives Sauron and followed by crazybone's minions being ordered to pillage and rape the elven people back at Middle Earth. The elves happily and quickly agreed. :)

So, C04621, I assume we are content now?

Small Kiddy Elf ~ Can I go back to Middle Earth now...? ;-; I don't like having to play Santa Cla-

The Great Wizard crazybone ~ Shaddap! Now! I'm not even supposed to intefer with LOTR for another 100 years! And if this wheevee of a ref here, still does not decide to comply to these arena conditions, I'm afraid I will have to eat all of you Right. Now.

*rampages some more in Middle Earth*

HRHRHR #DIE! [EVIL] GANDAL(F)~!!!1111111oneoneoneone

The Dorian Slayer
3rd January 2003, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by Charizard04621

Aight Ion, let's fire a SHADOW BALL at klawz, that'll knock it off. Then, if it comes at you, smack it with your IRON TAIL, if not, then BODY SLAM her! Now, we're riding a risk here, but it will pay back if we can pull it off. Since Santa's not here right now, he won't mind us PLAYING WITH A TOY. Find the most horrific toy (they can get pretty nasty in this day and age) and use it as a weapon against klawz, have fun!

<ShadowBall/IronTail^BodySlam/UseAToy>

Charizard04621
3rd January 2003, 05:19 PM
With his terrible humiliation of the Elves of Mirkwood, crazybone cackled with laughter, thinking he had won it all. The wood-elves, transformed into ugly, pathetic servants of Santa Claus, cowered in terror and hid.

But all was not lost... The evil crazybone in his haste had forgotten about the might of the Elves of Lothlórien and those from the house of Rivendell. And, in his foolishness, he had insulted the White Wizard...

With a burst of glorious light, Galadriel rose, divine, beautiful but terrible in her whiteness. Mithrandir there was also, and he came next to her, and raised himself, and then suddenly crazybone froze with fear...

For these two were the bearers of awesome power, and then, in their light, he faltered, and hid. Then all rejoiced, and the Elves of Mirkwood was restored, and they returned home safely to Middle Earth. As for crazybone, he ran and trembled, thrown down by forces far greater than he, and he learned never to meddle in the affairs of wizards, or any such powerful beings...

Galadriel: Nice try, but I'm a Blissey, not the Golden Lady of the Wood.

Mithrandir: Likewise, an Alakazam does not compare to the strength of Gandalf the White.

crazybone: Muahahahaha! I live!

wheevee: Not for long! Looks like I have to do this myself.

wheevee, diving in her own right and glowing with a mysterious aura, drew her own sword, shining with brilliant power itself, and she drove it into the very heart of crazybone, and all was silent.

THE END

crazybone
3rd January 2003, 07:22 PM
wheevee, diving in her own right and glowing with a mysterious aura, drew her own sword, shining with brilliant power itself, and she drove it into the very heart of crazybone, and all was silent.

LOTR |||| The Enslavement of the Mirkwood Elves Part 2

So the colossal band of heroes disbanded once more into their own gay and merry little groups and seperated, yet what was not known was that indeed the old terror still existed, breathed, and endured on after the startling sudden twist of a new hero's arrival and upon that the sword driven straight into The Great Wizard Crazybone's heart. He had lived; scarcely, yet lived. Plunging into his own darkness and filth after the strike of the sword, all went black. Poor Great Wizard crazybone ;-;

And to make a long story short, three hours later, an unweary traveller found a humanoid-demon lying on the thoroughfare of the woods, gave him some Tylenol and resurrected the fallen beast, which was instantly followed by the beast dwelling on the traveler's flesh, followed by The Great Wizard crazybone feeling much better, I daresay, followed by more drugging of foolish elves, and lastly, mysterious anonymous messages of spray paint reading "lololololololololololololololol" on the doors of Gandalf, Lady Galdriel, and wheevee. [Not to mention "why won't you die ;-;" messages found the doorsteps of Legolas, Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt and Enrequais Inglasious (sp?).]

Yay. I love happy stories. :)

Klawz, if that sphere of crap actually comes near you, Agility the living hell away from it. On the contrary, if it heads for one of your clones, Take A Break, to refresh energy stolen from fatigue. It should stop the panting.

Next, as Ion surely approaches you will Body Slam, surely because you won't approach him, wait until you see that Ion and his clones are gathered close enough within range, and send an Icy Wind to obliterate Ion's clones yet sending shivers and chills down Ion's back.

Lastly, as Ion goes and ransacks Santa's bag risking both the Jynxes, Delibirds and the Stantlers (that crazy idiot ^_^;), wait until he has done finding a weapon, or getting punched back, whatever may be the situation. Then run with glee and laughter towards Ion, seeing as his clones are no more, he shouldn't be hard to spot, and hit him with a Dynamic Punch.

Agility~Take A Break/Icy Wind/Dynamic Punch

Charizard04621
5th January 2003, 12:41 PM
Actually, I believe it's "Enrique Iglesias". O_o;

Round 3

There is no way Ion can know which Sneasel is real... If he chooses wrongly, the ethereal orb that throbs at his paw, and all the energy he gathered to form it, will be but a waste. He shakes his head and releases it, and, looking on in horror, the Sneasel in its way is engulfed and vanishes...

Klawz makes no move, and Ion sighs. He has to choose once more. By some stroke of luck, he heads for the right one, not knowing for sure... but, even as he jumps, he feels himself pushed back by a biting arctic blast - his mirror images are swept away by the wind. When Ion reaches his intended target, she feels only a weakened effort, and breaks away easily. Klawz snickers.

Getting annoyed, Ion darts towards the newly-refilled bag, silently thanking the fat man with a red coat who now goes riding away with his reindeer. The Eevee rummages through, and to his delight, he finds, like his master asked, the most evil toy in the bag: a smaller copy of the opposing trainer who now cheers his Sneasel on in his corner. Brandishing this weapon, Ion leaps at Klawz - again, the real one - with renewed confidence. The dark feline hisses at the very touch of the toy, for it is foul, and it burns. But, even as Ion bounds away to escape, she pounds his head with a fistful of chi energy... The groaning Eevee drops to the ground and clasps his aching head. The world around him spins... and he can't seem to make sense of anything...

Klawz: 48%, 2 mirror images, moderately fatigued
Ion: 30%(Damage Caps), confused, breathing hard

crazybone
5th January 2003, 01:14 PM
Hehe. The Great _and charming amazing handsome cute cool ever so lovable and very intelligent_ Wizard crazybone lives on. Heh. Title has been upgraded ;> But none the less; all are true. ego+++ =O

And I see we've been visiting "Enrique Iglesias" fan sites, Char. :p ^_^;;

Alright, Klawz, a job well done. You deserve a cookie. ^_^ Next, Double Team up once more. MORE, I SAY! AGAIN, and AGAIN, HRHRHRHRHR, I WANT THE WORLD TO BE FULL OF LOVELY LITTLE CLONES! DANCING AND PRANCING! CLONES! CLONES! NOW! NOW I SAY! OK, I'm getting a little carried away here. Oo; You get the point.

Spear and lance off yet another Ice Beam at Ion, and pray that it contrubutes to the arduous, excruciatingly aching headache that Ion is having. :D

Finally, look on the ground for that wonderful figurine that our no taste in image ref has considered "ugly and should be discarded", and use it against Ion; but be very careful not to harm it in anyway. I want to keep it as a present. :D Even though I am sure it was a copy about to be mailed to Wal Mart for vast productions and distributions by selling of that doll to people all around the world, I wish to keep my popularity and fame with me for the time being. :DDDDD However, if you can't locate the evil toy, after a quick eye scan on the ground, simply fire off another Ice Beam.

Double Team/Ice Beam/Use Toy~Ice Beam

crazybone
8th January 2003, 05:56 PM
Errr... TDS? ^_^; Would you mind attacking? And uhm, I don't see anything about you in the the tower of inactivitness... Please post your attacks soon... I would really hate to DQ you, seeing it is not my pereferance of battle style... even though you have reached DQ limit, I'm going to give you an additional week, mainly because I'm just too nice :>

The Dorian Slayer
9th January 2003, 07:35 PM
Thanks for the extra week...

Aight, first knock klawz off with a QUICK ATTACK. Then REFLECT the ice beam back at klawz. Finish the round with your own DOUBLE TEAM.

Charizard04621
12th January 2003, 10:50 AM
Klawz: 48%, 2 mirror images, moderately fatigued
Ion: 30%(Damage Caps), confused, breathing hard

Round 4

Ion groans. Just as he thinks the situation can't get any worse, the number of cackling Sneasel increases from three to five! What's more, he can't think properly. His splitting headache is overwhelming. Whimpering, the miserable Eevee drops to the floor, holding his head in agony.

Before Ion can really do anything, five chilling white beams come at him from different directions. It is impossible to tell which is which, and he's not in the condition to make a good choice, anyway. Ion ends up getting blasted directly in the face by biting frost - not a very nice feeling.

Perhaps merely because time is on his side, or because the cold knocked a little bit of sense into him, Ion manages to act before it's too late. He splits himself into three separate entities, but that doesn't really make him feel any better. He still has five Sneasel to deal with, and only one of them is real. He has no idea which. Klawz, on the other hand, realizes that if she picks up the toy, she'll be the only Sneasel carrying one. It would be a dead giveaway. Deciding against it, Klawz instead sends another beam of frost towards a nearby Eevee... which merely fizzles and fades upon contact.

Klawz: 48%, 4 mirror images, moderately-heavily fatigued
Ion: 16%, 2 mirror images, slightly disoriented, breathing hard

crazybone
18th January 2003, 02:07 PM
6 days...

Charizard04621
20th January 2003, 03:45 PM
The Dorian Slayer is officially DQed...

crazybone
20th January 2003, 07:53 PM
Sorry TDS ;_; All three of my battles were inactive, and I had to set DQs for all three. I tried to give you as much time as possible... I hope you understand. My sincere apologies. Well, good game anyways ^_^