PDA

View Full Version : the biggest bundle EVER

SWAMPERT1
14th July 2003, 11:16 AM
hello fellow artists im here today to give you a multi thread in this thread ill do things with pokemon trainers, pokemon and ill design custom pokeballs. heres what i can offer. EDIT: REQUEST ALL YOU WANT,IF U WANT TEN TRAINERS MADE TELL ME MOST OF THE TIME ALL OF MY REQUEST WILL BE DONE IN 1-2 HOURS

Custom coloured trainers from any version:o
http://pokemasters.net/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=289436

a ruby/sapphire version look of a trainer. see above image, its recoloured and has a custom design

pokemon recolours. pretty standard
http://pokemasters.net/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=279249

super heroes. ever wanted a zangoose super hero.
http://pokemasters.net/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=271407

ill make avatars .
http://pokemasters.net/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=289649

custom pokeballs: see attach file

i may do a trainer standing petting, with a poke if you request.

ill also make old poke sprites look new:wave::o

[attachment deleted by admin]

Pichu_San
14th July 2003, 12:08 PM
Oooo! Do Ash petting a Pichu! :D Kinda obvious isn't it? lol XD

KRDC 03
14th July 2003, 12:40 PM
Wowsers. I like those! When (if) you get the time, could you take the girl trainer from Ruby and give her a Gothic Makeover? If you can manage, (since you obviously like working small) Could you make it an avatar?? That would be cool if you would!

KRDC 03, Administrator to the 'Creatures 3 Help' group @ aol
Yep, I'm all un-mighty and unimportant!

SWAMPERT1
14th July 2003, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by Pichu_San
Oooo! Do Ash petting a Pichu! :D Kinda obvious isn't it? lol XD Here you go hope its all right never did one before lol. :wave:

SWAMPERT1
14th July 2003, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by KRDC 03
Wowsers. I like those! When (if) you get the time, could you take the girl trainer from Ruby and give her a Gothic Makeover? If you can manage, (since you obviously like working small) Could you make it an avatar?? That would be cool if you would!

KRDC 03, Administrator to the 'Creatures 3 Help' group @ aol
Yep, I'm all un-mighty and unimportant!
heres your avi ill redo it if you want. its kinda bad:(

SWAMPERT1
14th July 2003, 07:19 PM
i have desided now to try splices/ fuzions of 1-5 pokes

KRDC 03
15th July 2003, 01:35 PM
I really like the fatc you madeit an avatar and all, but I was thinking more in the lines of red and black coloration (my fault for not being specific ^^* Sorry!) The background, if you would, please, make it like a silver. Other than that, it looks great!! Thanks a bunch for doing this, and putting up with me!!

SWAMPERT1
16th July 2003, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by KRDC 03
I really like the fatc you madeit an avatar and all, but I was thinking more in the lines of red and black coloration (my fault for not being specific ^^* Sorry!) The background, if you would, please, make it like a silver. Other than that, it looks great!! Thanks a bunch for doing this, and putting up with me!!
i dont mind but what part would u like red and what part would you like black? if you tell me it ill be done today or tomorrow depending when you post it cause i goin to a friends house tonight:D :wave:

KRDC 03
16th July 2003, 11:01 AM
I'd like her bandana to be black, but the lines across to be red (if thats not too small), her vest to be the opposite, her shorts to be black and grey (basicly leave as is), and leave her shoes. Would you mind if I edited it before I use it as an avatar? I just wanted to back a cool design using the pic, but I didn't want you to get mad at me for doing so. I won't be editing her, or the coloring job, just going to be adding some flashy stuff to the rim of it.^^ I liiiiiiiike flaaaashiiii thingiiiis.

SWAMPERT1
16th July 2003, 11:43 AM
here its attached:D i hope i got it right if not just tell me i dont mind. and you can go a head and mess with the piccy. tell me if you nedd it bigr

EvileSquirrel17
16th July 2003, 12:10 PM
Could I get a Arcanine suprhero and if you could a splice between Arcanine and Ninetales....Maybe it could be Arcaninetails..lol:P

SWAMPERT1
18th July 2003, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by EvileSquirrel17
Could I get a Arcanine suprhero and if you could a splice between Arcanine and Ninetales....Maybe it could be Arcaninetails..lol:P ill get workin on it

SWAMPERT1
21st July 2003, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by EvileSquirrel17
Could I get a Arcanine suprhero and if you could a splice between Arcanine and Ninetales....Maybe it could be Arcaninetails..lol:P Here sorry it toke soooooo long:( i was busy. o and ill do a better one later cause to me this one sucks