PDA

View Full Version : Poll: The word begins with F and has four letters...guess which word:D

Mastermysterious
14th July 2003, 06:32 PM
Food of course! :P... Well I have established that my family's theme for this summer would be eating outside instead of watching my mother cook under the heat of the stove so I have came up with a poll about food. Heh, try to develop your answers....

1. Do you prefer to eat inside or outside restaurants, house during summer?
2. What type of food do you like to eat (Chinese, Italian, French, etc.)?
3. How do you like your food cooked (fried, BBQ, steamed, raw, stir-fried, boiled, etc.)?
4. What's your favorite restaurant? Which restaurant would you like to try? (preferably excluding fast foods)
5. Do you think meals at restaurants are fairly priced?If not, any exemples to show?
6. What's the most expensive meal you have ever eated? How much did it costed?

1. I prefer to eat inside even though I have never eaten in a restaurant that possess a terrace and I'll probably be uncomfortable eating with people constantly passing nearby in the streets.

2. I'm open to any kind of food.

3. I liked fried and steamed

4. I like to eat at that restaurant called The Red Ruby and would really like to try the Bāton Rouge Restaurant.

5. Well I think it's fairly priced...I have found a restaurant that made a portion of salad for 16$ but it was with salmon though.

6. Well the most expensive meal I ever eated with my family costed around 65$.

*will develop answers later*

Hexae
14th July 2003, 06:40 PM
I like it either way, but I do prefer outside unless it's cold.

Italian of course. ;) And seafood.. I love seafood.

3. How do you like your food cooked (fried, BBQ, steamed, raw, stir-fried, boiled, etc.)?
BBQ, boiled if pasta obviously, raw sushi. Mmm.

4. What's your favorite restaurant? Which restaurant would you like to try? (preferably excluding fast foods)
I like Ruth's Chris, it's really expensive though. I want to try this seafood restaurant down-town Toronto, some crab-house.

5. Do you think meals at restaurants are fairly priced?If not, any exemples to show?
Depends what restaurant, some are very overpriced, yes. Others are normal, most of them actually.

My family once spent 400 dollars at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse.. (Canadian cash)

She_wolf_warrior
14th July 2003, 06:46 PM
1. Inside. 2 words. AIR CONDITIONING
2. Italian I guess. Sometimes French unless it ain't too rich
3. Veggies steamed and meats cooked or fried
4. I like seafood. I haven't got a fav though
5. Yes
6. 170(yes I eat alot. Same with the others I was with:P)

Katie
14th July 2003, 07:25 PM
inside, I have long hair and wind = no.

I loooooove italian, some mexican (tex-mex actually but :p), and some chinese :)

fried! so full of greasy goodness, making you gain 16 pounds per meal :yes: lol

there's this one italian place called comparis, very very good stuff. I swear I could eat like everything on the menu in one sitting XD mmmm ^^ I'd like to try.... I dunno, if something sticks out to me and I want to go, I tell my mom and we go sometime oO

no... too expensive, compared to what it would cost to buy it at the grocery store and make it yourself. examples? I can't think of any atm

I don't remember =/

~Katie

Mikey
14th July 2003, 07:34 PM

1. Inside a restraunt, inside home
2. Italian, CHinese, etc
3. fried, BBQ
4. Bah Tarami su, would like to try Makenreas
5. yes
6. Steak for 15 bucks

Yukitsukai
14th July 2003, 08:27 PM

1) Inside, the bugs around here are ridiculous ><
2) Chinese :3
3) stir fried or BBQ
4) I like Outback Steakhouse *loves Blooming Onions* But I'd love to go to a French restarurant 0.o
5) Depends on where you go, really
6) Steaks and drinks for 5 people, $155 plus tip

Matt
14th July 2003, 09:33 PM

I like to eat inside. I dont prefer the outside much; too much light and sun.

I like Chinese and Italian food. They're really good; most of the time when I go to the mall I have to debate on either Chinese or Italian. I also like the occasional Japanese food. :]

I don't much care for fried foods, so I'm going to say BBQ. But seeing as I don't get to eat BBQ food that much I just have to deal with the fried.

I like to eat at this Italian resturant where I live. It's called Joe and Mimas (don't think that's spelled right but anyway..). It's pretty good too. :}. I would like to eat at Emeral's(?) again. That place is pretty expensive but very good. It's a nice italian resturant in New Orleans. I don't know if it's anywhere else.

Yeah, I think they are. They're pretty good prices for all the hard work the cooks put into making it.

That would be at Emerals, lol. It cost up in the 200 range just for 2 steaks and a duck thing. And that was just for three people. Pretty expensive place.

Pichu Luver
14th July 2003, 09:46 PM
*knows what word everyone was thinking of* :P

Outside, I love eating a good BBQ'd hotdog outside with friends. At restaurants outside too at least in the summer. Lol.

I love Chinese food the best. :P

Fried or BBQ'd tates sooooo good lol. Bacon wraped around chicken and BBQ'd yum.

Well right now this Chinese food restaurant, I can't remember the name though. I don't know what restaurant I'd like to try really.

Most of the time it's fair but Niagara Falls is so bloody expense! $10(Canadian mind you) for a fricken cheeseberger. oO'''

It was diffinately at Niagera around $80 for cheese bergers, hotdog, and fries. Oh and drinks to.

~Pichu

Silver Ledian
14th July 2003, 10:58 PM

Hoya David!

1) I prefer eating inside restaurants because in the winter it is too cold for outside and in the summer (when restaurants mainly put tables outside) I hate it when flies and wasps etc. start hovering around you're food and you've to continually stop to splat the buggers, hehe.

2) I settle for the typical chips and something - maybe chicken, sausages, bacon etc. I don't eat food from other countries at all really. The most international I get, as far as food goes, is rice from the Chinese take-away and garlic bread from the pizza place!

3) I'm not fussed...well, I am really. I hate food that is burnt to a crisp and I hate meat that is cooked lightly so it remains pink on the inside bleh. I guess I like fried foods the lot...pity I like all the unhealthy stuff XD

4) Naturally I love fast-food places like McDonalds and KFC but not including those, there's this restaurant near where I live called the 'Glenowen'. It does really nice food and they're not the kind of place that gives you portions that would only satisfy a flea...unlike some places. But yeah, my family eat there a lot ^^

5) Speaking from places where I have only been...I think prices are generally fine but I feel that if fast-food places are gonna charge £1.99 for a happy meal or £3.49 for a chicken meal...you should get more than 3 chips and a watered-down drink of coke. ¬_¬

6) I couldn't tell you. My mum normally takes care of the bill in restaurants...I don't really ask her how much my meal cost, hehe...probably about £6???? maybe £8 or £9 for a 3-course meal for me.

Nice polls David, see ya soon :)

Crystal Mew
15th July 2003, 10:31 AM
1. inside, for sure o_0' its way too hot in the summer, plus there are fllies and stuff like that, and in the winter, its too cold o_0; I prefer inside :>

2. I like italian, and mexican food...yum! ^__^

3. mostly fried,lol

4. What!? but I like Mc Donalds, =) and I like wendys, thehehe :>
and I like this mexican place around here, its really good. yep =)
theres really not a resturaunt I haven't tried yet =/

5.Noooo....most are overpriced. :| like at OG, chicken parmigania costs like $15 ._.' but its good

6. *points to above answer*

Angel Blossom
15th July 2003, 06:52 PM
1) Well, I prefer to eat inside of restaurants & inside of my house. But whenever I go to my uncle's house (which is very nice BTW :P) I eat outside. It never gets too hot, or too windy around here in summer, so I can eat outside sometimes. ^_^

2) I LOVE Mexican, Italian, and Japanese food. Chinese food is gross, IMO. Of course it tastes great, but they put endless amounts of grease in it. That gives me stomachaches, too. ;_; Japanese food is my all time favorite. It's healthy and it tastes great. ^.^

3) I like it BBQ. Mmm.. it kicks ***. :D

4) I like all of the Japanese and Italian restaraunts in San Francisco. Tourists always say this city has the best sushi around, and they say we have awesome pizza and pasta, so it's no wonder why I like it so much. ^.^ I also like Red Robin's, Mimi's Cafe, and many others. ^_^ I also like a few, cheap fast food restaurants, like McDonalds, Carl Jr.'s, and Taco Bell. :D

5) Umm.. I don't know. Around here you can go to small restaurants that are great for a decent price. o.O Besides, I never pay for the food, my parents do. I never ask them, so.. yeah. Sorry, lol.

6) Now I remember. It was $350 for my dad, mom, sister and I. ^_^"

Girafarig
16th July 2003, 06:43 AM
Originally posted by Mastermysterious
Food of course! :P... Well I have established that my family's theme for this summer would be eating outside instead of watching my mother cook under the heat of the stove so I have came up with a poll about food. Heh, try to develop your answers....

Absolutely not! So... many....mosquitos!

Mmmm.... Too many to count! Mexican, Italian, French, Portugese, Korean, Chinese, Japanese, Seafood!

Yum! Fried, BBQed, grilled all are delicious! Yay, artery-clogging death foods!

I'd have to say my fav restaurant would be mabye Chef Lee's, or mabye Outback, or also Atlantic Fish Market

Hell no! Some restaurants charge $22 USD FOR A STEAK!!!

It would have to be like seventy bucks at a high-end restaurant at Panama City in Florida.

pika23
16th July 2003, 03:38 PM
1. Do you prefer to eat inside or outside restaurants, house during summer? I like to eat inside where it is cool.

2. What type of food do you like to eat (Chinese, Italian, French, etc.)? Chinese, Mexican and Italian

3. How do you like your food cooked (fried, BBQ, steamed, raw, stir-fried, boiled, etc.)? As long as it's dead I'm fine.

4. What's your favorite restaurant? Which restaurant would you like to try? (preferably excluding fast foods) T&T Chinese Food and Los Vaqueros

5. Do you think meals at restaurants are fairly priced?If not, any exemples to show? Nope

6. What's the most expensive meal you have ever eated? How much did it costed? I have no clue.

Dark-San
16th July 2003, 07:44 PM
1. Do you prefer to eat inside or outside restaurants, house during summer? Anywhere just as long as they hav air-con...

2. What type of food do you like to eat (Chinese, Italian, French, etc.)? Chinese, Malay, Indian, Italian <--- Hey I'm a Singaporean and there are still a lot of damn good local food that I hav yet to try

3. How do you like your food cooked (fried, BBQ, steamed, raw, stir-fried, boiled, etc.)? As long as it is not Japanese, I will eat it... <-- Me not a fan of raw food

4. What's your favorite restaurant? Which restaurant would you like to try? (preferably excluding fast foods) T&T Chinese Food and Los Vaqueros <--- No idea, I will probably eat anywhere as long as its good food

5. Do you think meals at restaurants are fairly priced?If not, any exemples to show? Hell no. Would a plate of fried rice cost a skyrocketed price of $8? Thats exactly 4 times of wat it is sold at hawker centres!

6. What's the most expensive meal you have ever eated? How much did it costed? It should be some seafood crusine. Cost me a hefty 200 bucks 0.o"

@pika23 Hey Whintey how hav you been doing? Things are fine wif me around here. Sorry I had been a bastard for not contacting you the last few days b4 I actually left. Try and contact me by my e mail if ya can remember!

Avian Freeze
16th July 2003, 08:23 PM

I usually like to eat inside, otherwise it's too hot and too many mosquitoes x_x.

I like any kind of food ^^. My favorite though is Korean, I just love the way they make their food. Japanese comes in a close second cause of sushi, my favorite food ;D. I also like Thai food, especially when my mom makes it. Italian and Chinese food are real good too :D.

Any way's fine with me, though I don't really like boiled foods x_x. Raw food's good only with sushi ;).

My favorite restaurant would be KumGang San. It's a Korean restaurant which makes the best food ^^.

Yea, I think they're priced fine. Some places have skyrocketing prices but most restaurants have good prices.

No idea, my parents always pay for the food, and when I go out for lunch, it's not really for a meal.

pika23
16th July 2003, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by Darkyouth

@pika23 Hey Whintey how hav you been doing? Things are fine wif me around here. Sorry I had been a bastard for not contacting you the last few days b4 I actually left. Try and contact me by my e mail if ya can remember!

I'm sorry for posting this here but it has to be said.

Wee Meng... I have no idea what to say to you. At all. I'm all like freaking out. Wow...

Kireihana52
17th July 2003, 08:43 PM
1) Inside, because summer = buzzing insects trying to fly in your food.

2) Stuff. I don't know, I just like fast food. XD I like Italian food I guess, stuffed shells, pizza, lasagna, spaghetti, etc, is great. =)

3) I'd say fried because I love unhealthy food. XD

4) I love Outback, they have the best steak there, and the brown bread (have no clue what it's called) and blooming onion are so good. *gets hungry*

5) I don't know, because I don't have to pay for it. @_@;;

6) I don't know, I don't pay for it. =P Probably one of the steakhouses we rarely go to.

~Bethany