PDA

View Full Version : My latests pics... Porcumine and Burrowatt.

Iveechan
15th July 2003, 03:41 AM
Porcumine...

[attachment deleted by admin]

Iveechan
15th July 2003, 03:44 AM
And its evolution, Burrowatt. They are Ground/Electric. Boo yah!

Geofree
15th July 2003, 03:59 AM
Those rock! I love the hand-drawn one. The shading is perfect, and coloured fantastically. Ground/Electric aye? Hmmmm, does that make it strong againts everything? *Too tired to figure it out* Top job, defintely 10/10! :yes: :wave:

Iveechan
15th July 2003, 04:16 AM
Thank you! Ground/Electric weaknesses and resistances:

Resistances: Electric (immune), Steel, Poison, Rock, Flying

Weaknesses: Ice, Grass, Water, Ground

It has decent HP, good defenses, so-so attacks and meh speed. Can't expect a porupine to be that fast.

Iveechan
15th July 2003, 12:25 PM
Mwa ha, I like this guy a lot.

Iveechan
15th July 2003, 12:26 PM
First one's Rock type, the other is Fighting/Rock. Spongerock Nopants!

UmbreonCurse
15th July 2003, 12:41 PM
WOW! Those are so awesome, they look just like official pics ^^

Iveechan
15th July 2003, 05:33 PM
People, stop bumping my topic down (hisss)! Ahem, anyway, a bunch of trainers with some of my maded up Pokemon ( starting from Koga and going clockwise: Koga/Ninjaruka, Chuck/Ninjamya, myself/Iveechan, RS fighter girl/Hitmonchik, what was sopposed to be Brawly but turned into Brock/Karateon, and Janine/Ninjami)

Mikey
15th July 2003, 06:02 PM
Wow, very good. They look like they could actually be Pokemon. The prevolved form has a porcupine/stegosaur thing going. The shading is good on it too. The 2nd has a porcupine/ankylosaur thing with the club tail. The shading isn't as good as the first, but it's still decent. The Salamander is funny looking, still good though. I don't care fo the bricks, not that they are bad pics, they just don't look like Pokemon. Good Job!

Iveechan
15th July 2003, 06:49 PM
Well, heh, looking at the oddballs in R/S, I think the bricks could pass off as Pokemon ^_^. Oh yeah, Gileye's a lizard not a salamander, but I did make its skin look shiny... darn, shoulda made it bumpy... too lazy.

Katie
15th July 2003, 07:08 PM
wow, all these pics look great! ^_^ I love your style, all these look like they came from the anime. I can actually see ash and co. running into these little guys. except the first brick one (o_0) because... how does it move? just lay there? or does it float like geodude? it'd be kind of odd to see something like that float. bah I think too much. they're really good, keep up the good work ^^

~Katie

Iveechan
15th July 2003, 07:20 PM
Um... I never thought of that, how Brickoff moves. *Thinks*. I guess it just sits there... and bounces. Did Metapod ever bounce, I forget? When it uses bide, it magically flings itself at the opponent. Or maybe the trainer picks it up and hurls Brickoff at the opponent's Pokemon! Oh wait, that'd be cheap. Yes, just sits there ^_^;

OpOp32
16th July 2003, 09:32 AM
Those r all incredible...u hav an amazing skill. I especially like Porcumine and Burrowatt. But ill hav to agree that the brick ones don't really look like pokemon. But the Gilleye one (i think i spelled that wrong...to lazy to check) is great. And the sketch u hav of all the trainers and their fav pokes is amazing. Great work.

Op

Iveechan
17th July 2003, 04:15 AM
Aw, nobody likes the bricks. Poor bricks :*(

Oh yes, here are Iveechan and Hitmonarch as cute widdle babies... and yes, Hitmonarch does not evolve from Tyrogue, it is actually the wild ancestor of Hitmons (long story)

Iveechan
18th July 2003, 02:35 AM
Stop dragging down, topic! If I post an Eevee will you stay up?

Gravy
18th July 2003, 05:46 AM
*Grabs a sledge-hammer* Must destroy Eevee!...heh, soz, nervous reaction ^_^0
Great, now I gots to comment on quite a bit of work.
Erm, first of all, let me just say I think your artwork is superb. Great style, great shading, great..um..greatness! How anyone can colour and shade with a pencil so well is beyond me @_@0
Porcumine and Burrowatt are pretty darn cool I must say. Heh, very believable, they could probably pass as actual pokemon...so just pray that Nintendo of Japan hasn't seen them :rolleyes:
Gileye rules, I gotta git me one 'a doze! It kinda looks like one of those pokemon that says 'I look great, but my stats suck'. No dissing the pic of course, it just seems like that kind of 'mon.
The bricks...well, um, they're original I'll give you that ^_^0. They're not exactly the best ones, but I guess they get the job done...whether that concerns a battle or cement, I just don't know :P
Iveechan and Hitmonarch....kawaiiness! Pure, utter, great artworkiness, kawaiiness! For some reason that pic reminds me of the ending to Yoshi's Island....yes, I'm weird.
Once again, great, excellent, work. Love that style.

Iveechan
19th July 2003, 03:24 AM
Thank you Gravy. Groovy Gravy. That's the name of my hippy gym leader.

Yeah, Gilleye is kinda weakish looking. Like Kecleon. That's why I'm considering evolving it. I've never played Yoshi's Island but I did play Yoshi's Story. I love that game, not for the gameplay, but for the yummy graphics.

Now for a darker quick pic I did a few minutes ago. Champ the Hitmonchan with his trainer Rick from Guilty by Design. You'd look sad too if you were forced to fight all the time.

Iveechan
19th July 2003, 10:11 PM
Another Eevee with scary eyes.

Iveechan
19th July 2003, 10:13 PM
Electabuzz (there is a baby Electabuzz because I think Elekid looks retarded).

Iveechan
21st July 2003, 01:06 AM
A sketch idea for a romance theme art contest on Pokecommunity. Aw, my two favorite Pokemon ^_^

HudsonRiver Vaporeon
24th July 2003, 02:07 PM
The bricks made me laugh so hard I almost fell off my chair! Hahaha, Spongerock Nopants! :P

The Eevee...too cute...IT WANTS TO KILL MEEEEEE!!!! :runs away:

The romantic-theme is absolutely adorable! Awwww, he's blushing!

I really like the way you draw Electabuzz. I hate the official art, they look, I dunno, too fat or something. But yours I like. They're cute and fuzzy and remind of tigers. The sleeping one reminds me of my cat, he looks just like that when he's sleeping belly-up. :)

Wild Female Machoke
24th July 2003, 02:27 PM
AWW!! Who would ever see a Hitmonchan blush like that? XD Now, aren't they a cute couple?

I hate to say this, but that's a picture perfect for Valentine's Day!

Iveechan
25th July 2003, 08:15 PM
Yes, I love Hitmonchan and Electabuzz a lot :D The official ones are... well, 'chan's ok, but you're right about 'buzz. I like her all fuzzy wuzzy. I used to draw baby Hitmonchan and Electabuzz's before GS came out.

Oh yeah, woo woo! A shirtless Hitmonchan in short shorts! He makes all the girls go wild...

Iveechan
25th July 2003, 08:18 PM
"DEATH TO SLAKING!"

Iveechan
26th July 2003, 12:22 AM
Ah, something out of the ordinary. A Ryular (Hitmonarch) couple relaxing in their leafy nest. The female is pregnant. Ryular are oviviparous... darn, forgot how to spell it, I think that's right. Anyway, the species give live birth but it's non placental, as if the young is in an egg-type sac. And they also don't nurse so there's no boobs.

Iveechan
26th July 2003, 12:40 PM
This is the part in chapter 3 of "Guilty by Design" where Rick has just spent his last dime on the mandatory gloves Champ the Hitmonchan needs in order to be allowed to fight, and he's basically saying "You HAVE to win this tournament, or else..." Despite my hate for Rick and drawing humans in general, he turned out pretty cool looking. Champ's pretty small here because he's only six months old, the poor little guy.

Iveechan
26th July 2003, 04:24 PM
*stop pushing my thread down, sprite people!*

Karateon my fighting eon... JUDO KICK!

Iveechan
28th July 2003, 04:53 PM
*Darn, responses are still few and far between* I know yer lookin' at 'em, peeps! Heh, anyway, another Electabuzz, and a non-Pokemon tiger underneath.

Orion
28th July 2003, 04:59 PM
Dammit,you caught me!I was looking at'em.

Anyway,good job!I liked all the Fake Pokés,and your love pics.Hitmonchan's the best of the Hitmons!:yes:And I like the Ryulan one!Nice job on all these,Iveechan!:D

Gravy
28th July 2003, 05:03 PM
Heh, you gotta love that Slaking one :rolleyes:
Anyways, I think I said your work was superb before, so I'll spare you the boring 'its so cool!' speeches, because I'm such a nice guy.
Its good to see people with such talent are also so creative. I like seeing peoples own creations, and your pokemon are some of the finest. Heh, Karateon ^_^
Wow, I love the way you draw Electabuzz. Makes Sugimori's look a little...*ahem* meh, if you catch my drift :P I prefer it in that tiger-like perspective, makes it look more believable.
Keep up the good work.

Iveechan
28th July 2003, 11:16 PM
Thank you, Bluey and Groovy Gravy. This is the female Ryular in labor (don't worry, this is rated "G").

Iveechan
28th July 2003, 11:18 PM
Yep, still in labor. Having a baby isn't easy ya know.

Iveechan
28th July 2003, 11:20 PM
Heh, even though I did a pic of it actually coming out, I won't post it due to peoples' tendencies to get grossed out. Or something *shrug*. I like this picture a lot, if I get off my lazy duff I may do a color version. The one in the background is the male Ryular, come to meet his mate and their new offspring. Heh, the female's pretty worn out looking.

Iveechan
29th July 2003, 01:38 PM
Ok, really, just WHAT is up with these sprite threads?! I mean, hey, it's cool and all when a few people are doing them, but now just about EVERY thread is a gosh darn sprite recolor!!!

Erm, yeah, anyway, a banjo-pluckin' Breloom!

"There's only two songs in me and I just wrote the third
Dunno where I got the inspiration or how I wrote the words.
Spent my whole life just diggin' up my music's shallow grave
For the two songs in my and the third one I just made..."

BlackMew
29th July 2003, 02:11 PM
Oooooooooo! I luv them! cute, cool! Neat!

Vex 47
29th July 2003, 09:05 PM
Earlier you said that you knew people were looking at your pics and weren't posting. Well you caught me too! Your artwork is amazing. I can see that so much detail and effort is being poured into each and every one. You are so very lucky to be skilled in both the areas of writing and artistry. I also just love how you have reinvented the hitmons and made them so much more detailed and interesting with that hitmon website of yours. And it's amazing that you actually got Frank Cho to draw you a picture of Hitmonarch! Well, I've saved every single one of your pictures on your site and on your posts. Can't wait to see more. Keep up the good work.

P.S, Love the way you draw backgrounds.

ralts_mudkip
29th July 2003, 09:42 PM
I am speachless :o . This stuf is just to good for words, especialy when almost all the art in this forum is just that crappy "cookie-cutter" art that pops up everywhere. :rolleyes:

StellarWind
30th July 2003, 06:08 AM
As I told ya before, Ivee, e' looks like 'e's a crazy swamp hobo, travellin' 'round with nothin' but 'is banjo an' 'e's strange accent, and no worries, mate. But that's STILL the wrong movie

Pretty background. ^^

Oakbark
30th July 2003, 04:18 PM
Wow. I'm also a closet reader, and I find your works of art incredible. The black and white are great, and the colour pics are INCREDIBLE. You are very, very talented. I look for your threads all the time - you're the only fanartist I check all the time.

Iveechan
30th July 2003, 05:09 PM
Oh... well, heh, thank you ^_^ I am so flattered *turns into an Illumise... AHHHHH!!!*

Yep, just another Ryular. Why do I call Hitmonarch by its Japanese name? Because it's shorter and easier to type :P

ralts_mudkip
30th July 2003, 07:48 PM
Very nice. Realy, I mean it. It is so nice to see someone using ye ol' pencil and paper, rather then the old mouse and keybord *chukle*. But sereously, Ryular looks very apealing. :D

Gravy
31st July 2003, 04:21 AM
Hyuk,hyuk,hyuk, Breloom playing a banjo...so simple its genius I tell you! Damn, and I was just trying to come up with a creative Breloom picture to ^_^0
Anyways, enough of my studitity....erm, theres nothing I can say that I haven't said before actually. Well, as always he shading is lovely, the Breloom looks cool (I like the way you draw his 'claws') and the background is perfect.

BlackMew
31st July 2003, 12:03 PM
Yay! It is in color!

Iveechan
31st July 2003, 08:16 PM
Neo-championshipping... warning, male/male!

ralts_mudkip
1st August 2003, 11:20 AM
Eerrrm... No coment. 0_o

Iveechan
1st August 2003, 03:35 PM
Well, I like male shipping :P

Ok, someone on another forum wanted me to draw Kingdra attacking Zapdos with Ice Beam... I scream, you scream, we all scream for ICE BEAM!!!

Gravy
1st August 2003, 04:01 PM
Oh...my...godness! (not a typo ;) ) Thats so damn excellent, it makes me want to stick my head in the freezer in hopes of gaining the power to shoot icy-cold beams from my mouth @_@
The shading, the everything, the shading, the everything! You really are VERY talented y'know, and I'm sure you've been told that multiple times. Don't waste it now, y'hear ;) With pieces like that, its easy to see you're really going to go somewhere in life ^_^God Iveechan, you put my pieces of crap to shame...I hate myself *sob* :rolleyes:

Oakbark
1st August 2003, 04:50 PM
Gravy said everything I would've said (apart from the hating myself part;) )

The Zapdos/Kingdra pic was 8) 8) 8) 8) .

The previous pic was excellent - Lance was on the right, but who was on the left???

Phoenixsong
1st August 2003, 05:46 PM
Duh...:confused:
OMG! I think I've told you this a couple times before (not in this topic, but whatever), but I just love your pics! Really, your fakes make mine look like stick people. And I worked so hard on those pics of Disarrain (a strange cross between an elf and a dragon that's similar to Blastoise/Feraligatr/Swampert), Stridoom (a Breloom evo I think you'd like) and Magwaris (a magic jaguar), only to read your topic and have my love for those pics crash and burn... Waaaaaahh! I think I should get YOU to draw my "official" fake pics for me from now on. *looks at pics of Gileye and Porcumine/Burrowatt* Darn, you little idea-theif, I thought *I* was the one who came up with the cool Gila monster and porcupine Pokes. Dang, dang, dang!! Oh, well. Your pics make me want to post a topic showing mine, but people will just point and laugh after they've seen yours... DARN YOU! But seriously.

First 2 Pages: Well, I'd comment on each pic individually, but there are too many, they're all awesome in general (boy, do you get that a lot), and I'm just too darn lazy check back three whole pages , come all the way back and then comment on all of them... in fact, I only remember a few pics from there anyway. But, ahem. Awesome. That's all that needs to be said about the pics as a whole. I loved the pic of the trainers and the Pokes you made up (aww, Karateon and Ninjayama (or however you spell it) are so kawaii! Pizza, yummy! ), and the romance one was ADORABLE. Um... yeah. Actually, your Electabuzzes remind me of gorillas, in a way, but's that's okay because I really have no idea what the heck those things are supposed to be anyway. And the bricks... um, yeah. I know the R/S Pokemon are kinda weird compared to the rest (half of them look like Digimon to me and the Regi's are stupid... what's so great about catching big, dumb, boring Braille statues anyway? I don't catch, I kill. Mwahahaha.), but, um..., yeah, very original, I'll give you that. But then again, my elf-Pokes don't look too much like Pokemon either, rather something out of Tolkien meets Star Wars, so I can't really talk. (How many did I come up with again? Like 20? Good lord, I'm obsessed.)

The Rest of the Pics: Again, awesome. Hmmm... people really need to think of some other, more creative way to say your work owns. I know I'm no help. The Breloom was cute, the Zapdos/Kingdra owned, the Ryular in labor was a very original and cute idea (I like the one where she's clawing the tree... looks like she's thinking "This is what I'm going to do to my mate when this is over and done with for making me go through this unspeakable torture... it's all his fault!"), and the Lance/Steven (that, Oakbark, is Steven on the left, the Champion of the Hoenn League) kind of scared me, but it was still very good. I will admit that thoughts like that never cross my mind, but it's still cool. The only character relationships I think about are family relations, just because I for some reason think it would be cool if Morty and Karen were twins, or if Sabrina was Silver's (I like the name Silver better than Kenta, so sue me) half-sister. Odd and unlikely but who cares?

Well, that was probably the longest reply you've ever gotten, Iveechan, but what can I say? I hate talking but I lose control of myself when I write, how very odd... I figured I needed to write enough to do justice to your incredible drawings (a picture's worth a thousand words), and looking at your work made my mind wander and it took my fingers with it, if you know what I mean. Oh, and did you see the Girafarig I drew for you? It's not as good as you could have drawn, but I'm proud of it, even after seeing your pics. Now if you will excuse me... I must to leave and see if my request topic is still hanging in there on its last legs, and then pray yours is still up and beg you to draw something. OK, I'll shut up and leave you to your sanity now.

Iveechan
2nd August 2003, 03:27 PM
Um.... blink.... well, gee, I don't want to make you guys feel bad. Sorry. Erm... thank you for the replies.

Pheonixsong: Nope, I never saw the Girafarig. Does the thread still exist? I'm sorry if I *ahem* stole your ideas, heh. Nintendo stole my half Fighting griffin idea and a wolf (except mine was Ice/Steel). Yes, I enjoyed doing the Ryular/Hitmonarch in labor. I actually make those types of pics all the time but just never had the "courage" to post them. Is Kenta the evil kid with red hair or the Ash clone? Actually, I'd love to see your made up pokes. Even if you don't feel they are great, creativity is more important than skill.

Ok, there was a challenge thread on the Pokecommunity forum, and Ruki challenged to see a Mew giving birth to eitehr Mewtwo and Deoxys. So I did it giving birth to a *very small* Mewtwo. Yay, fun!

ralts_mudkip
2nd August 2003, 04:19 PM
Take a look at my up-dated signature ;) . Anyway good for you, mew, you just gave birth to a cute little animal which will grow into a murdurous, crazy, bipedal, cat-like monster. 8)

Orion
2nd August 2003, 04:33 PM
OMG!Your work's so great I can't say much!!!In one word,it's...PERFECT!

Your last pics were very disturbing,though.*Gulp*.At least you disimulate forms and don't make it look so grossy:DBTW,Kenta is the Ash clone:P

Keep up the good work!I specially liked the Kingdra VS Zapdos,amazed me to no end!I'll be looking forward to more work of you!:)

And well,don't despite us,Sprite makers,remember who made your sexy Poke-men Spirtes;)

Phoenixsong
2nd August 2003, 05:41 PM
Yeah, the thread's still up. Check on the fifth/sixth pages. And, um... well, if you REALLY want to see my fakes.. ok! Now if only I could get to a freaking scanner... *promptly kills all scanners*

Iveechan
2nd August 2003, 09:56 PM
I don't despise sprite makers... it's just that there's SO many threads! And I really appreciate the Poke-men, your thread attracted me because you did humans ;)

*going to find Phoenix's thread*

Darkgel
2nd August 2003, 11:54 PM
Oh god, I love your works. You draw totally cool.

I'd want a request, but I doubt you do requests, because you'd be swamped wit' em...

Vex 47
3rd August 2003, 12:01 AM
Woah! the Kingdra versus Zapdos is awesome!!!! And the many birth sequence pics are very well drawn and convey a lot of realism! But one of my most favorite's has to be that Banjo strummin' Breloom! HaHaHaHa, funny!

Iveechan
3rd August 2003, 10:20 PM
I liked the Girafarig, thanx :D

That egg-shaped Pikachu from Pokemon Adventures (Mato illustrated that). I like that style Pikachu the best. I call it Tamagochu because of the eggy-ness (tamago is japanese for egg)

Vex 47
4th August 2003, 12:55 AM
That's a neat style right there. It really grabs your attention. It has a really cool manga feel to it, no wonder you like it!

Lynx Wolverina
4th August 2003, 08:02 AM
good pics, really.
I drew you another one Iveechan, and it is much better than the previous one, which was crappy, no wonder you didnt like it, and didnt upload to your site, but this new one is really better so wait and I will send it to you soon

Iveechan
4th August 2003, 11:09 AM
I didn't say I didn't like it, where'd you get that from?! I said it was lost when my computer got a virus! Jeez, first one person saying I'm a homophobe, now this... ergh, sorry. Caught me at a bad time *loads gun aimed at Whiscash-mun*.... *loads another one for Gnight*

Mwa ha ha!

Lynx Wolverina
4th August 2003, 02:17 PM
okay, sorry that I sounded a bit angry, so if you wish, check the old picture is at
www.freewebs.com/wolverina/ivee50.jpg

Iveechan
4th August 2003, 08:44 PM
Ah, it's ok, I was feeling moody at the time *glares at a thread in General section* but I'm calm now... for now :D I copy and pasted the address yet see no picture, it's a 404 error. Herm.

This pic was done celebrating my 1000th post on Pokecommunity where I'm known as Hitmonarch (who's a Fighting/Dragon type).

Pikablu
4th August 2003, 09:11 PM
lolI luv 'em *Steals Spongebrick Nopants* Mine now:P lol

Gravy
5th August 2003, 05:53 AM
Thank god for Iveechan, the person who makes Blaziken and Machoke look less ugly than their official pics:yes:
Anyways, as always, I am in awe of your talent Iveechan. Everything looks great in that picture, and after all this time I STILL can't get over how well you colour them, and the same goes for the poses, expressions and all that other stuff.
Heh, that Altaria looks so...evil @_@ But the most impressive by far is Hitmonarch, it looks so great.

*Murkrow
5th August 2003, 10:41 AM
*Mouth drops*

That picture is amazing! Shading, poses, etc are all excellent.
Keep up the excellent work:yes:

BTW I'm now extremely jealous of you;) :yes:

Orion
5th August 2003, 11:39 AM
Again,a great job Iveechan!I'm growing to like Hitmonarch,wish I could hack it:PI just love this pic you just did!All is just perfect,you're an innate artist!Hopefully you'll keep at it,so I can keep at putting faces after seeing your masterpieces:P.And congrats on your 1000 Posts!:D

Lynx Wolverina
5th August 2003, 01:31 PM
I uploadad it into the attached file..

Iveechan
6th August 2003, 02:40 AM
Thanks Lynx... I really do like that pic, it's cute ^_^

I think the official Blaziken and Machoke are still cute... I just wish Machoke would stop smiling all the time -_-; I wonder when that espreon (yes, that's spelled right) person is going to come back? I want to see him get on my case on how I only draw Pokemon and should do something better again :P

Flygon. I just love its design so much, to me it looks the most like a dragon out of all the dragon types... well, besides Rayquaza I guess, but it looks too much like an action figure.

*Murkrow
6th August 2003, 01:23 PM
That is great:yes:

The shading, poses, etc are brilliant, and the Flygons look really cute^_^

Keep it up^_^:yes:
:wave:

Wild Female Machoke
6th August 2003, 02:29 PM
*sigh* Lucky you! I get more depressed when I look at them.

I would've posted more artworks of mine if I had a scanner and home PC of my own. (I couldn't afford them because of my stupid dad.)

Gravy
6th August 2003, 02:32 PM
Man, whenever I see your artwork, it justs proves how much competion there is out there. In all honesty, you've bacome kinda like a role model for me....erm, I'm sure that creeped you out to no end, but its true :yes:

Phoenixsong
6th August 2003, 04:23 PM
Glad you liked the Girafarig. *huggles Blaziken* Yay! It's Blaziken! I love the way you draw them so that they look more like birds and more like POKEMON than the Digimon rip-offs they so resemble... yeah, I love 'em, but they still look like Digimon rip-offs. The rest of the Pokes in the pic are incredible, as always. The only thing that bothers me is Altaria's size... I know the pic wasn't drawn with the Pokes in correct proportion to one another, but Altaria's bigger than Hitmonarch... it should be half Flygon's size, but whatever. It looks good big, just scary. And the Flygon pic owns. I swear, the sunset was colored so well that when I looked at the sun it made my eyes sting... yow.

A thought: I know that Hitmonarch is your Pokemon, and therefore it's Japanese name can be whatever you like, but I thought the Japanese didn't have an "L" sound in their language. Technically, wouldn't Hitmonarch's name be "Ryurar", not "Ryular"? Oh, well. Ryular sounds better. Whatever.

Iveechan
6th August 2003, 06:31 PM
Unromanized, Hitmonarch's name is Ryuraa, because the r turns to l and the aa turns to ar (like how Flygon's real name is Furaigon, which is basically the same thing). Stellarwind told me that in the anime they say the names both ways, so you can either call it Ryular or Ryuraa :)

I rarely draw Pokemon to correct scales. Like in the Dragonite fighting Salamence pic on the site, Sala is a lot bigger than Drago, when in reality it's a bit smaller I think. But in Toshihiro Ono's manga, Charizard was bigger than Dragonite (?!). I dunno, Altaria just looks really big to me :)

A role model? There are Pokemon artists more skilled than me. If I could, I'd show you Kixlia's photo realistic Pokemon, but I need her permission first. She's a fellow Hitmonchan fan, and my god, her chans are to DIE for.

Vex 47
7th August 2003, 12:12 AM
Those two pics are frikkin awesome! I love the way you draw your backgrounds ( I think I already mentioned that but oh well ). And lastly, I absolutely adore that group pic and as soon as I saw it I had to print it for myself! I voraciously await your next magnificent set of artwork! (Goes off in search of Kixlia's art)

Iveechan
7th August 2003, 06:45 PM
Now you you mention it Phoenix, the white sun in the Flygon pic does burn my eyes *sizzle*. Who knew it was just a white circle I plastered on in mspaint ;)

Just in the mood for a cute Lickitung with a not so freakish tongue.

Iveechan
7th August 2003, 06:46 PM
And a Rapidash... not so exciting, huh?

Iveechan
7th August 2003, 07:05 PM
... don't ask ^_^; It's a late/early/whatever birthday present for Kix. It was a surprise :D

The Muffin Man
7th August 2003, 08:31 PM
I love the Rapidash ^_^

Hitmadechan was...O-o;; Odd, considering Hitmonchan are all male ^^;; I like them both. good job.

Iveechan
8th August 2003, 02:46 AM
Well, the official Hitmonchan looks like he's crossdressing... I mean, I kinda understand the purple tunic, but the lil slippers? Hope you didn't miss the Lickitung on page 3.

Heh

Here's Kixlia's Hitmonchan... she likes making them with fuzz. But MY GOD check out that lighting, the detail, the skin, the *dies*

Gravy
8th August 2003, 06:56 AM
lol, Likitung...how cute it is with a little tongue.
That Rapidash....a first I thought it was a Ponyta...OMG, those two look so much alike. Meh, still good though. Yep.
lol, Hitmonchan in a maid's outfit?....hmmm, disturbingly enough, it kinda suits him @_@ I'd better avert my eyes methinks :yes: *averts eyes*
Ok, so this is the Kixlia you mentioned earlier then? Well, I know when I've been totally outclassed...now, if you don't mind, I'm going to lock my art topic and then kill myself from severe depression ^_^....ok, enough of that. I won't go into all the 'OMG!'s and 'She's the best ever' crap, because that would be too predictable now wouldn't it ^_^0 But, holy hell, that is so damn good! Good, infact doesn't even match up to the words that shuld describe such a piece. I bow my head in complete and utter shame when I see both your works :yes::P

Iveechan
8th August 2003, 07:52 PM
Groovy dude, don't be ashamed! I love your drawings, they have structure and are rounded, I just gotta get around to responding!

Electabuzz... in some grass.

Iveechan
8th August 2003, 07:53 PM
Electabuzz snarling... don't feel like coloring the background.

Iveechan
8th August 2003, 07:55 PM
Buzz nursing its baby... you should already know how I feel about stupid Elekid :P

Dragonfree
8th August 2003, 08:19 PM
Huh? I didn't respond to this yet? Anyway, everything you draw is AMAZING. I really love how you draw Electabuzz, much more like tigers than Electabuzz (I love tigers) and so fluffy... and all these babies and Hitmonchan looking so cool and Hitmonarch in all poses possible and... just... everything is so great! Keep it up!:yes:

Oakbark
9th August 2003, 05:00 PM
Wow. Again, more incredible pics since I last posted.
You really are a master artist!!

I *LOVE* the Buzz pics. You've turned Electabuzz into the pokemon it really is - tigersome, caring and furry!

I know what you mean with Elekid...
Imagine the poor Buzz mother trying to give birth to those plugs on its head??
*shudders*

I'd love to see more baby pics of the different pokemon - you always make them look so realistic!

Vex 47
11th August 2003, 02:37 AM
I too, really enjoy the buzz pics they do look really realistic and everything you draw is so freakin detailed and awesome!

Iveechan
13th August 2003, 01:17 AM
Just got back from vacation and this next batch is kinda rushed. Blossom the awesome 'possom...

Iveechan
13th August 2003, 01:20 AM
Some woman and a baby Electabuzz *GO AWAY POP UPS!*

Iveechan
13th August 2003, 01:22 AM
Mudkip and Blaziken. Yay.

Mancetric_Trainer
13th August 2003, 03:12 AM
Sometimes I really hate people who can draw, mostly because im jealous. It's like just moving a pencil but when I try it just comes out horrible. I guess want im trying to say you guys got talent!

ralts_mudkip
13th August 2003, 09:43 AM
Aww, how cute! you made Mudkip look like Stich! :D Yehaw!

Blaziken looks cool too, I especaly like the glow from his/her foot. Keep up the good work. 8)

StrawberryFurret
13th August 2003, 06:09 PM
:o Wow your pics are amazing.
you seriously have talent

Iveechan
17th August 2003, 02:54 AM
Me and Kixlia was talking, and she said she wanted a Blaziken chick, not a Torchic. So I drew it. Yay.

Iveechan
17th August 2003, 02:58 AM
More icky sketches (just haven't been in the mood for coloring). Oh yes, even though that one Machoke is in a similar pose to the Ryular in labor, this one's just laying that way for the heck of it. She's in a depressed/frustrated mood. And in the Electabuzz cage, the large prowling male is eyeing the smaller one hanging on the bars, whom he frequently beats up, and the one sleeping in a corner is a female. They're kept in a small, crowded cage. Poort things :*( And that one near the top is a Magmar with hatching eggs. And that's Psyduck at the bottom :D

Jon UKX
18th August 2003, 11:21 AM
I've just seen your pictures and I think they are excellent, you are really talented and lets hope that your pokemon drawings get better.
My favourite pictures has to be ones of Ryular or the labour pictures.
Just one request, can I cameo Ryular in my fic Skin Deep (I'm still writing it) cos I think the ancestor of the Hitmons is cool.

Iveechan
18th August 2003, 02:57 PM
Ah, cameo's are nice, as long as I get credit obviously ;) I need to read your story now. Man, I've got so many fics ideas, I'm just too lazy to write them all out.

Drawing Pokemon in labor/giving birth/hunting are some of my guilty pleasures 0_o;

Iveechan
18th August 2003, 11:12 PM
Here we go, Blaziken chick, fluffy version ;D

Iveechan
20th August 2003, 12:05 AM
A Piloswine gijinka... uglier than the norm ;)

Iveechan
20th August 2003, 11:46 PM
Here's an idea for a Farfetch'd evolution... needs a name, Longshot is too obvious. Anyway, this is more like an evolution than merely morphing into something stronger. That is, some Farfetch'd have adapted by having plumage that resembles reeds and plants so it can blend with its environment better (it seems to be a frequent target for predators, especially humans). It becomes a Grass/Flying type and its stats raise a bit. Instead of learning Slash and False Swipe, it learns Leaf Blade and Grass Whistle. I was thinking of changing it so most of the body is whitish and the bill and feet are green.

Iveechan
20th August 2003, 11:48 PM
The next one is Murkrow's evolution, Staraven, formally Daraven. It learns Cosmo Power, Magic Coat, and Moonlight naturally. The moon and star pattern on its underside constantly change depending on the current night sky. It is rather large and may cover the real moon with its massive wings and make its own moon pattern change, confusing lunar sensitive Pokemon like Umbreon and Clefairy, just for fun.

Iveechan
20th August 2003, 11:49 PM
Finally there's Rapidash's new evolution (used to be a pegasus named Palohino), the fire/dragon Hirin (name comes from hi and kirin). It learns Dragon Dance instead of Agility and Dragon Breath instead of Fire Blast. And if I made a game, Ponyta's entire line could learn Earthquake with a TM :D

Iveechan
21st August 2003, 03:00 AM
Champ from guilty by design. This will happen later in the story if I ever continue it. His breaking point.

Pants Master
21st August 2003, 10:00 PM
wt..?!
seriously.. people.. post
we have an excellent artist at our cursor tip, and here shes being ignored. or so it seems. How long has it been?...
anyone?
i hope mroe come and actually participate.

well.. your art is fantastic, and you know it.
You are very creative and are kind enough to share.
as for poor champ... the emotion in that. yeah, i sympathize.
that is very obviously his breaking point. howd it get that bad?!
he needs to dance in human blood in releif and recovery.
i hope you continue atleast drawing out some parts of the story. the way you speak of it now gives me the impression that you have an idea of writing the rest of it, as your not saying too much, just enough for us to understand your pics.

Iveechan
21st August 2003, 10:19 PM
I think I scared them with my "guilty pleasures" :P. Or maybe they felt they replied enough and I shouldn't get anymore.

Anywho...

Yeah, I have the whole story planned out, but there are some chinks here and there, and there's two ways I have planned for the next chapters and don't know which path to go. I need to get these little fanfic elves to finish writing the story for me :P

Yeah, remember the episode, "The Punchy Pokemon?" That pic is based off what happens after the P-1 Ash won (and yes, I now know the guy's name is Anthony, not Rick. Ah well). Rick/Anthony/whatever starts training only the Primeape and gives Champ zero attention. So there's extreme jealousy between the Pokemon, and when Champ starts fighting with the Primeape, Rick breaks up the fight in his own way... I really can't say too much about the plans, it'd spoil everything :D

Gravy
23rd August 2003, 04:38 PM
Ahh, the great fakemon of Iveechan....nothing beats 'em I tells ya..NOTHING! Mwahahaha!...oh, sorry, overboardness ^_^0
Erm, anyways, lovely work as per usual. I won't give that 'you're so great' speech though, becuase I think I've had my fair share of giving out nice little comments on your artwork ;)
Longshot...meh, seems like a good enough name to me. Its a good pic, but without some sort of leek-like weaponry (heh, leek-like ^_^) it feels as if somethings missing. Oh well.
yay, I was wondering when I'd see a Murkrow evo. And of course, its great. Erm...I like the idea of the moon/star patterns covering its plumage, but IMHO, there are too many stars...not saying it sucks or anything *begs for forgivness*
Gotta love that Hirin :yes: Although, for some bizarre reason, it looks kinda like a steel type...blech, must be that damn Scizor-redness :P
Wow...you really make your characters emotions clear by your talent of drawing expression. Honestly, its magnificent...meh, I was hoping never to say that again -_-0

Phoenixsong
23rd August 2003, 07:24 PM
Hmph, haven't been online for a while, or else I would have said something before. Hmmm... well, I want to say the usual "it's awesome", "you're an excellent artist" and "OMG how do you do that?", but I want to be original and I happen to have a pocket thesaurus with me... hmm, let's see... your art, Ivee, is "sovereign", "topflight", "A-one", "comely", "beauteous" and "pulchritudinous". Whee... thesauruses are fun, don't you agree? Pulchritudinous... I love words like that. Anyway, I am a little peeved that you've come up with nearly the exact same ideas as me (only considerably better), but I won't start moaning about how very unfair it is. Besides, there being only 386 Pokemon (only?), I suppose I've just kind of ignored the fact that it's not too uncommon for people to come up with evolutions alternate versions of the same Pokes... oh, well. Anyway, I think Longshot is a great name... but if you want, you could use the name I came up with for my Farfetch'd evo, cause I don't think it fits the way I drew it. Funny, cause even though Longshot is a clever name, it doesn't... quite... fit... either... but ahem. It's called Fertherfetch'd... yeah, I know Pokemon names technically can't be over 10 characters long, and Fertherfetch'd is 14 characters, but hey, it's original sounding, ain't it? Far-fetched, [even] further-fetched? It has a cute little ring to it, don't you think? As for the pic of Champ... I haven't read your story yet, and I feel bad about that, but I love that pic. Looking at that actually makes me want to thwock Rick and Primeape in a very painful place. And those Blaziken chicks- well, seeing as how I am irreversibly obsessed with Blaziken and the way you draw it, I nearly died looking at those. I want one, ohhhh, IwantoneIwantoneIwantone! The sketches were "pulchritudinous", as usual, and that Magmar was especially breathtaking. I know how you feel with the "not in the mood for coloring"- I've been doing almost nothing but sketches and headshots of late. Y'know, nothing important, just pics of Golden Sun chars and Mewtwo as a big scary tiger... ah, the fruits of boredom.

Iveechan
24th August 2003, 12:57 AM
I think I'll keep it Longshot :D

Here's "shadow chan", a blind Hitmonchan I made up recently who can use dark and ghost techniques. The girl has crappy... terribly hands, but I am happy with the way her face turned out. And yes, they are in love.

Oakbark
25th August 2003, 03:42 PM
Artistically perfect as usual Iveechan.

Grrrrrr......that witch-like, chan loving temptress is sinister!!!!!
Love the chan though - he'd make a grrrrrrrreat pokemon!!!

Iveechan
25th August 2003, 11:45 PM
Yomi the girl is actually a very loving person... she just makes herself look that way to keep the normals at bay :D

Here's the shadow Hitmonchan, now named Erebus, in a martial arts type stance.

Iveechan
25th August 2003, 11:47 PM
Here he is smiling :D

Iveechan
25th August 2003, 11:49 PM
I hope we don't have many Psychic fans out there... because Erebus just made another kill.

Iveechan
25th August 2003, 11:51 PM
A Lion King style hyena with a cub (I really think the sequel shoulda had hyenas and shown what the babies looked like!)

Iveechan
26th August 2003, 12:45 AM
I do expect replies ;) Erebus is sad for some reason :*(

ralts_mudkip
26th August 2003, 09:32 AM
Maybe your art is to good for us to make any inteligent coments on. :D great work as always. :wave:

Iveechan
26th August 2003, 10:36 PM
Then I want a constructive critizism. Or comment on Erebus. Anything. When I get replies, it makes me feel loved :*(

Iveechan
26th August 2003, 10:48 PM
Wow, I sure did sound pathetic in that last one. Erebus is smiling while creating a Shadow Ball. He rarely smiles.

ralts_mudkip
27th August 2003, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by Iveechan
Erebus is smiling while creating a Shadow Ball. And I presume that that's a bad thing... Erebus himself looks pritty cool, I especaly like the black markings in his skin. I can't wait to see more artwork. :wave:

Iveechan
27th August 2003, 07:28 PM
When he smiles... it's bad for the opponent. But it's good for him. I want a shadow balling Hitmonchan, that's like my dream. My buddy Kixlia so inspired this. Erebus' naked here, he also doesn't have the markings... I'm not sure if they should be tattoos or paint.

"Are you looking at my bum?" He can't tell, he can't see himself :D

Iveechan
27th August 2003, 07:30 PM
I was reading a Nightmare Before Christmas fic, and Jack and Sally had kids... which is really strange, since Jack's a skeleton and Sally's stuffed with leaves. So yeah, here's my interpretation of the little Jack sperms and the Sally egg, all in her leafy ovaries.

Iveechan
27th August 2003, 10:13 PM
Why did I name the pic "She hates me?" Because the female Ryular is glaring at me for drawing her pregnant again. She looks sleek and powerful despite her condition ;)

Iveechan
27th August 2003, 10:48 PM
Inspired by Kixlia again, this Hitmonchan has a more realisticer body than the official one. That's why it's called realisticer :yes: I was going to have Erebus in the same scene kinda freaking the normal chan out, but for once Erebus turned out "meh"

Iveechan
27th August 2003, 10:49 PM
*yes it's another b/w sketch*. A big old close-up of Erebus wiping blood on his face because wiping blood on your face is cool. Everybody's doing it! Note the finger-web detail and his little nostrils :D

Wolfsong
27th August 2003, 10:55 PM
I can't believe i didn't stumble upon this sooner. O.O Your artwork is amazing. I just got finished looking at your site in the link as well and i'm very impressed. I wish i had half the talent you do. That atlanteon is amazing. I tried to pm you as well but your inbox was full, so i guess i wont bother you. Keep up the great work.