PDA

View Full Version : POLL: Best Friends

Mikey
15th July 2003, 03:27 PM
Ok, listen here. I have two best friends in the world. My friend since I was 6, Amanda, and my other best friend for 4 years Jeff. You think you can tell your best friend everything right? Amanda is the perfect best friend, I can tell her anything and we have a perfect bond, even after just breaking up. My other best friend has always been there for me and is fun to hang out with, but the last year everything slipped. He's lied, fought, and been a very mean kid to me. I haven't talked to him much in the last month, and we finally do talk. I still believed that he was somewhat my best friend, but I tell him something I wanted secret yesterday. As soon as I sign off AIM, he spreads it to the person I didn't want it to know. That was it, I had it, and my best friend for 4 years is no more.

My poll is, is your best friend like Amanda, one you can tell all to with no worries and is always there, or is your best friend like Jeff, started out awesome, then plummeted over the years to the point where you no longer speak?

PS- I have a lot of other friends but these were the most close to me.

Eevee Forever
15th July 2003, 03:45 PM
I've had the same best friend since I was 2 (so our friendship's lasted 13 years), and even though they moved away (well, about half an hour as opposed to across the street, but it's still inconvient), we still can tell each other anything, no matter what it is. I have lots of other friends, but only one true best friend. Anyway, I voted for the first option ^.^

aragornbird
15th July 2003, 04:26 PM
*sniff sniff*...I miss my best friend....:(

I've known him since 6th grade and now he's moved away to Germany for three years. Life used to be soooo much more fun when we hang out with each other and he can make make laugh hard without even trying! I have a lot of other friends who are funny, but they wished he was here too.

Oh well, we still keep in touch. And he says he might visit next summer so, that's nice!

Real One Barunson
15th July 2003, 07:21 PM
Nah, I can't trust people :no:. But the closest friend I had was someone named John, and he moved. Since I moved a month ago I will get to go to his school =3

Pichu Luver
15th July 2003, 08:47 PM
I'd say the second choice, I got some really good friends but it takes me a reeeeeeeeeeeally long time to completely open up to people. I trust the ones I got though, and tell them almost everything. :)

~Pichu

Crystal Mew
16th July 2003, 11:18 AM
I had 2 best friends back when I was in 3rd-8th grade. :( I miss them....we did everything together, and I told them everything, and they would never tell anybody. Then I had to move -_-; but I didn't really keep in touch with them, until recently......and I got their AIM names, so we chat when they come on ^_^;

my friends now, well, they're my good friends, and some of them I can trust, but they're not my best best friends yet :x

youdontknowme
16th July 2003, 01:22 PM
i chose the second one.

are there really ppl u can trust with your life? would they risk their life for yours?

Jay Umbreon
16th July 2003, 02:12 PM
My 'best' friend is like neither of them. Right now, my best friend is far from being like, a best friend possible...he's just a guy that I like a little more than my other friends. we dont tell eachother everything like, but he's a nice guy and is not a retard :) I guess its a mix of your 2 best friends.

~Jay

Luthien Tinuviel
16th July 2003, 02:48 PM
I have 5 very close friends. I just met them this year (Well, except for Robin Hood, I've known her forever!) We are all rabid LotR fans. I tell them just about everything, and I trust them. *sniff* I love you guys! :D

pika23
16th July 2003, 02:50 PM
I have 2 best friends. Jen and Hao. I've known my friend Jen since 6th grade and Hao I met here a few years ago. Hao is my boyfriend and we exchange phone calls and such which is fun. I trust Hao the most.

GreenShirT
16th July 2003, 04:48 PM
Well my best friend is Suzie and I think she falls in the Amanda category. Whatever is bothering me or whatever news I have I feel like I can just tell her without worrying what kind of response I will get, she is very understanding and doesn't judge people for what they say, unless they are stupid :P

But seriously, she is great and I feel very open with her.

Katie
16th July 2003, 05:02 PM
I've been best friends with this girl lorin for about 6 years now. we did everything together, litterally had hundreds of inside jokes =/ but then sometime last year she just changed... she was hanging out in a group of "punk rawkers" (and they hate avril so they're definitely punk :rolleyes: ). I tried to 'fit into' that group but couldn't, no one had anything in common with me and the 'old' lorin x_o she didn't even tell me she got a bf :( I had to find out through other people, like 2 months after they had been together. don't get me wrong, we're still friends and talk all the time (except now she's in arizona for the summer) and I love her to death, but we're not as close as we once were =/ I trust her, but I don't think she trusts me :< *votes for the next to perfect answer*

~Katie