PDA

View Full Version : New Special Spoilers!

PNT510
16th July 2003, 12:23 AM
Well, I've decided to really get into Anime Spoilers and I just found all of this new information on a new Hoso Special! Its translated to - Hot and Misty - Singing with badges! And from what I've found out, this happens in the episode. There is a water celebration in Cerulean City, with Misty organizing and being the water princess. Her pokemon Goldeen and Staryu and Starmie are all out in the pool, decorating it. Suddenly she gets a call on the phone at the gym. It turns out to be the kid who trains the fire pokemon (Some Like It Hot) with the Magcargo and Flareon. He's coming to Cereluean and he wants a Gym Battle ASAP. And then we have a montage of Misty and her Pokemon trying to set up the gym. And her out in Cerulean city shouting at people with a megaphone. Psyduck falls into a fountain and starts to drown before Misty screams in its ear and it stands up and jumps out. And out of the corner we see Jigglypuff. Anyway, Misty is with the nurse joy and are talking about the water festival when Officer Jenny turns up and talks about security. It turns out a Pokemon theif is on the loose. Meanwhile the kid has turned up to the Gym and wants a battle with Misty. She accepts but yells at him not to destroy any of the pretty decorations. They decide on a 3 vs 3 Pokemon battle as nurse joy is ref. Yakeishi starts off with Magcargo, and Misty counters with Goldeen. However, Magcargo on the platform has just burnt through it and fell into the water. Goldeen has its first win since the Orange Islands! Embarresed, he sends out his next Pokemon, Flareon who with great agility bounds across the platforms and easily takes out Goldeen with a headbutt. Misty in retaliation sends out Corsola who starts off with a Pin Missle but is stopped by a Flamethrower. Corsola then mirror coats another flamethrower and KO's Flareon. Yakeishi sends out his last Pokemon, and its a Charizard! Misty facefaults and gets scared as she remembers Ash's Charizard. But this one is well trained and quickly disposes of Corsola with a Seismis Toss. Misty considers who to use as Togepi stumbles onto the arena and she quickly grabs it before it falls into the water. Unfortunately Horsea's Pokeball fell in! Horsea emerges and instantly gets scared of Charizard and ducks underwater. Misty encourages it as Charizard continues to heat the water up, steaming up the arena. Horsea leaps up and squirts ink in its eyes, and follows up with a water gun down the throat before a tackle into the pool. The Charizard flails around, enraged as Yakeishi recalls it sadly. Misty says that he did well but he has a way to go against a master water pokemon trainer. Joy declares Misty the winner as they quickly hurry to the festival. Misty has her hair down and is in a glittery gown as she sits on a float and is pulled down the street. She sits with all of her Pokemon and waves before spotting Jigglypuff. Misty dismisses seeing it and gets back to the parade, but spots Jiggly slap the announcer off stage and grab the Microphone. With a quick yell all of her Pokemon minus Togepi fire water guns at Jigglypuff and blast it into the wall. Jigglypuff has fainted and Misty comes up and says "Its about time I caught you" and throws a Pokeball. Jigglypuff is caught! She then looks at the Pokeball in her hand and Grins before saying "I know someone else who would like this Pokemon. Ash." and with a close-up of Misty. The episode ends.

Iveechan
16th July 2003, 01:27 AM
Wow, Misty catches Jigglypuff. Didn't see that one coming o.O

Rei_Zero
16th July 2003, 02:03 AM
I don't believe this...

Animelee
16th July 2003, 02:28 AM
I've seen all eight Hoso specials, and this one is not one of them. There is not even one scheduled in the next four weeks of Pokemon on TV Tokyo, so, of course, you are obviously lying.

Zak
16th July 2003, 06:07 AM
Lieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslies.

~Zak