PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Night Owls who Love their Breaky!

Pichu Luver
16th July 2003, 09:05 PM
Since summer vacation is upon most TPMers I got a few questions:

1)Do you like the morning/day or evening/night more? Why?
2)You like to go outside or stay inside during the morning/day? What about the evening/night?
3)What time are you going to sleep on the oh so comfy bed during vacations?
4)Are you lazy and waking up late or still the early bird during school vacations?
5)Do you usually eat breakfast? (or lunch for some of you lazy people :P)

Ok my answers

1) I like the evening/night more. For one it's cooler during the summer and during the winter I still like to go outside because if the skies are clear then you can really see the stars. I don't mind the cold :D During the summer it's just A LOT cooler then during the day. The evening is the best for water gun fights, can hide better.
2) During the morning/day I stay inside cause it's just to dang hot outside on most days. I go outside more during the evening and just hang around. Trying to see if I can find constellations. 8) In winter snow ball fights anytime of the day. Heheheheee.
3) Right now midnight till 2am usually. Not much later then that but I don't fall asleep till an hour later after I hit the sack though.
4) I still wake up early -.-' Well compared to when I go to bed sure. I can wake up from 8:30am-10:00am. Never earlier and usually not much later.
5) Er not usually, I'm just not hungry in the morning. If I do eat its like a granola bar.

~Pichu

Lady Vulpix
16th July 2003, 09:38 PM
Well, it's nowhere near summer for me, but this early bird will sing her song anyway.
1) I've always considered morning the nicest part of the day.
2) It depends on the moment and what I'm doing. But I like going outside in the day better than in the night.
3) Around Midnight.
4) I'm an early bird ever since I was born at 7:25 in the morning of March, 22nd, 1979. :D
5) If tea counts, then yes. Though I wouldn't call that eating. I don't normally take anything solid until later in the morning, say 10 AM or so. Which is no longer breakfast because I've already had tea so there's no fast to break.

Mikey
16th July 2003, 09:48 PM
2)You like to go outside or stay inside during the morning/day? What about the evening/night?
4)Are you lazy and waking up late or still the early bird during school vacations?
5)Do you usually eat breakfast? (or lunch for some of you lazy people

1. Evening, cause more people are online to talk with
2. outside, but there is really not much to do nowadays, indoors at night
3. 2 AM
4. around 10 AM, so sleep in
5. no, don;t eat much

Blinky121
16th July 2003, 09:49 PM
1. I'm not usually awake in the morning...I awake usually around noon, but when I have to work, I get up at 5:00, which I love. even though I'm half asleep, there's such a nice breeze.

2. In the morning I like to stay in, because usually I am still too tired to do anything. The evening is definately the time to go out. I usually like to go out skating or maybe even to clubs.

3. Whatever time I feel I need the rest. That ranges from 1:00AM-3:00AM. Anything past that, I just don't go to sleep.

4. Lazy.

5. I don't think I've ever eaten breakfast before...or at least woken up in time for it. On rare occasions I will eat lunch. Meh, not eating until dinner makes dinner all the better.

Katie
16th July 2003, 09:58 PM
evening/night 8) I'm more awake then, and at night my mom's in bed, and I like having the house pretty much to myself *shrug*

inside during the day, it's way too hot. inside during the night, because I have no where to go oO

about 3am

late ^_^ usually at about 11 or so

5)Do you usually eat breakfast? (or lunch for some of you lazy people :P)
no breakfast (occasionally a cereal bar), and lunch is usually something small. I hate to cook :<

~Katie

Mew Trainer Rose
16th July 2003, 10:26 PM
Evening, i suppose. more like afternood, really. cuz then i don't have work ro driving lessons, yet my sister hasn't started bugging me to go to sleep and turn out the light (we have to share a room, and she's annoyed when i leave the light on cuz then she can't sleep)

during the day (and night, too), i prefer to stay in. sometimes (like when i have to go to work or driving lessons) i have to go out to get there, so i bike or sometimes walk. at least this summer, anyway. and at work I'm outside more of the time, or under a covered bridge.

usually 10:00ish, earlier is my sister's annoying, later if i can.

i generally get up around 7-8 now, sometimes earlier if i heppen to wake up then.

5)Do you usually eat breakfast? (or lunch for some of you lazy people )
i rarely eat breakfast. maybe a glass of milk now and then.

Fett One
16th July 2003, 10:41 PM
I prefer night time because it's cooler out since I can't stand the heat

During the day I usually try to stay in because of the heat. I only come out at night when there are other people outside for me to talk to.

Between 12am and 2:30 am.

I wake up around 10:30 am.

I eat breakfast/lunch around 11am. I usually have cereal but I occasionally have a sandwhich.

Matt
16th July 2003, 11:18 PM

I like the evening/night more :D. I don't know why really, I guess it's because I get a lot more privacy at night; which means I don't have my mom coming in my room every hour looking around and at the computer screen >>

I like to stay inside during the day, but I like to go outside during the night. I can't that much though :<. It's way too bright during the day to go outside. Too hot also.

Like 10:00 PM because my parents are making me :<. Plus there's nothing on TV and I have no computer so there's nothing to do. :p

I'm the lazy and waking up late kind. I go to bed late so I have to wake up late or I'm in a very very bad mood :p. My average of getting up is around 12 - 1 PM :D

I don't eat breakfast since I get up so late but I do eat lunch. I have to or my mom would kill me x.x; She's already mad that I lost a lot of weight back in September >>. Losing 30 pounds by not eating anything=y ;D

Real One Barunson
16th July 2003, 11:32 PM
1. The night cos... its better that day lol and better stuff on TV.

2. Day: Inside
Night: Inside

3. Vacation? What is vacation :<

4. I'm lazy so I wake up at about 3 AM :3

5. I don't eat breakfast because I don't get up early. If I get up early I still don't, I just go back to sleep :>

Crystal Mew
16th July 2003, 11:51 PM
1.the nighttime... I dunno, I'm a night person :yes: for one thing it isnt as hot >_>'

2. I like to stay inside during the day, cause it is SO fecking hot x_x and inside at night cause there are weirdos out so :no:

3. 11-3am lol => its summer :o who needs a bedtime :<

4. depends...normally around 8-10.

5. that also depends, lol sometimes I don't feel like eating o_o; but if I do its something like a waffle.

Jay Umbreon
17th July 2003, 03:01 AM
I prefer the night. I'm more awake (compared to in the day when I'm a zombie) and I tend to do more things at night time..whereas in the morning its boring, because there's nothing on TV and everyones too tired to go out anywhere :(

if someone will go out in the morning then I'll gladly go out somewhere with them...however, usually, everyone's asleep so I'm left staying inside doing my own thing.

About 1am I go to sleep. but I usually also have a 30 min nap during the day cos I'm that lazy. However, if something good is on TV, I'll stay up later.

Wake up about 7.15am. I just can't stay in bed for ages in the mornings....once I'm up, I'm up.

Breakfast, Dinner and Tea ;)

~Jay

Mastermysterious
17th July 2003, 08:08 AM
1. I prefer the evening/night because it's the end of the day where you can relaxed ... If only mosquitos wheren't active at night. -_-;;

2. Well for both period of the day, I prefer to stay inside because these are the period of activity of the mosquitos....-_-;; *points above*

3. I go to sleep between 11PM- 12:30AM.....but I really want to sleep earlier...*yawns*

4. Well I'm still the early bird ... just not taking the risk of disrupting my biological clock for school. ^^;

5. Well with many experiences in the school bus in primary school, with me watching students throw up their breakfasts on the floor....I only have breakfast when it's the week-end O.o;;

Silent Dragonfly
17th July 2003, 11:32 AM

1. Night time, because it's dark, I like dark :)
2. I stay inside all the time because I have no life :(
3. About 2am, sometimes not at all.
4. Call me Slaking
5. Breakfast? What's Breakfast? Nope I dont eat breakfast.

Kireihana52
17th July 2003, 08:20 PM
1) I like it late at night and very early in the morning (around 5 AM or so), when I'm the only one awake, and it's quiet. The night is much prettier than the day, in my opinion.

2) I don't go outside any. =P If I do, it's in the evening, as I hate bright sunlight.

3) Lately it's been 2-4 AM because I'm on a horrible schedule. =P

4) I wake up late because I go to sleep late. It only makes sense. ;)

5) No, I eat lunch, then dinner, then a snack around midnight. XD I usually feel sick if I eat right after I get up.

~Bethany

Toxicity
17th July 2003, 08:44 PM
1) Evening, I'm at least up to watch the sunset during summer...

2) Not really during the day...but usually in the evening...I sit and stare at the fireflies, more exciting than day. And it's fun to sit in the rain in darkness.

3) Usually between 1:00 and 2:00 AM...But sometimes after midnight.

4) Usually at seven, sometimes at six when my mom gets home from work.

5) Sometimes I'll eat breakfast, but nothing big...usually a ceral bar or a cup of yogurt. During school days, I'll eat cereal, or a microwavable. Basically, I don't really eat breakfast, but I do have lunch...o_O;;