PDA

View Full Version : UnNamed Sakura Special?! **MAJOR SPOILERS**

HiTM@N
16th July 2003, 09:30 PM
I was surfing through the Anime Discussion forum over at SPP and came across a topic made by a person known as Chiko. Apparently he/she has a friend who moved to Japan recently and sent back a video clip of a Pokemon Special that has yet to be announced. Unfortunately due to saving bandwidth, some parts were not included in the transfers but I think most of it is there. Anyways here is what Chiko posted:

Well I've seen some clips of the new Japanese Special and my friend Nathan Gratton who's moved there downloaded it and sent it to me. He missed a few areas when recording it via his PC, to save on bandwidth when sending it to me, mainly during the commercials. Over an IM he explained a lot of things to me so I understood it better ^^; How nice.

Episode Title - Battle of Rock! Water Gone! Sakura rescue!

Well we start off with Sakura walking along a path with her Espeon by her side, she's arrived at Pewter City the announcer comments as she continues walking. Stopping in at the Pokecenter, we see Sakura asking Nurse Joy where the gym is. Joy replies with directions and comments that Brock used to be the Gym Leader here before he left and gave it over to his father. Now his brother runs it. Sakura's face lights up when she hears Brock's name and we have a flashback to Brock trying to hit on all of her sisters. She gives a laugh and thanks Nurse Joy as she exits the Pokecenter and has Espeon by her side.

Walking along the path, Espeon's tails twitch and she stops, leading Sakura to look at her and ask what the matter is. Hearing footsteps Sakura calls out whoever's there. Officer Jenny leaps out of the bushes nearby and asks who she is. Sakura looks taken aback as she explains that she's from Ecruteak and she's here to challenge the leader to a Gym Battle. Officers Jenny looks dissapointed and puts a finger on her cheek before asking if she's seen any suspicious people around as there was an attempt to steal The Gym Leader's Mother's Pokemon. But they stopped them before they got away.

Sakura nods in agreement and says she'll keep her eyes peeled before continuing to the gym. Sakura gets to the Gym and spots Jiroo, and mistakes him for Brock before all of the lookalike chidren stampede out as Espeon gets a frightened look at tries to run, and we're treated to a closeup of the poked, prodded and patted Espeon whom afterwards looks dirty and tired. Sakura comments that she knows his brother and they talk about how much he likes girls with a laugh.

Jiroo apoligizes for Espeon and Sakura declares her intention for a Gym Battle and they go inside to the good old Pewter Gym we remember. Flint is inside with Misuho, and she's got her Marril by her side and giving Flint a big hug before wiping his face and straigtening his clothes. Jiroo sighs and sweatdrops as he asks his father to ref the match. They agree to a two on two battle as Jiroo releases Geodude and Sakura thinking of who to use, looks at poor battered Espeon and decides against using her. Instead, she releases Beautifly. Beautifly flutters next to Sakura and gets ready to battle Geodude. Misuho walks outside saying she's not interested and has things to do as she only likes her Water Pokemon.

Beautifly starts off with a String Shot, and binds up Geodude, but it easily breaks the thread as it falls beneath him. He hovers over and uses a rock throw, striking Beautifly hard. The butterfly flutters back and tries to use Silver Wind, and Geodude winces in pain before striking back with a seismic toss and beating Beautifly. Suddenly Geodude is covered in light as Flint and Jiroo look on in awe and the brockclone kids look on from the stands and cheer Geodude on. Geodude evolves into Graveller! Sakura looks on in shock and wonders what she can use to try and beat it! She dismisses Espeon and throws out a Pokeball, revealing a Swablu!

Swablue faces off against Graveller and Jiroo declares that Rock Types will beat flying types always, just like Beautifly! Sakura gets determined and says she has a secret weapon! Graveller goes for a Rollout attack as Swablu floats up and uses Sing! Graveller slows down continually before stopping. Sakura now has the upperhand and commands an Ice Beam, which freezes Geodude solid. Jiroo congratuates Graveller and says he'll have to tell Brock this. He pulls out his next Pokeball and it takes the form of Sudowoodo!

Sakura said that she was expecting Onix from what Misty told her. But none the less she tries the same strategy with Sudowoodo, but recieves a Double Edge or tackle sending it sprawling. Swablu stays afloat and tries to sing again, putting it to sleep and it uses Ice Beam, Koing it! Flint declares Sakura the winner as we hear a scream from outside of the gym, its Misuho! They all run out to find Misuho sobbing that a man took her Pokemon and they see him running away! Sakura commands espeon to stop him with Psychic and they drag him back. Jiroo tells the kids to go get Officer Jenny as they speed off stampedelike. lol.

Espeon stops its Psychic link as the generic baddy tries to run away, only to be blocked by Flint's Golem, Onix and Crobat. Officer Jenny speeds up on her Bike and the kids are behind her, a rabble and the next we see the gym is surrounded by police cars to which he's placed in and is sped away. Sakura wonders where to go next as they suggest visting Professor Oak, but she has to make it through Viridian Forrest first! Sakura says she can brave it and thanks them all, and holding her new boulder badge she looks at it and walks into the sunset over the hill.

Well! Wow! Who would've expected Geodude to evolve! Or Sakura to have a Swablu! Maybe she's going to be a Flying trainer? Who knows! All I can say is - Woot! I can't wait for the next Sakura special!

I believe OzAndrew took a look at this post as well over at SPP. Looks legitament but it would be helpful if someone tried to varify if this is true or not. Thanks.
8)

Mikey
16th July 2003, 09:40 PM
Pretty sure this is all lies. The episode would be announced and it doesn't appear on Pallette's boards. I will dismiss this as fake until furthere evidence is given.

HiTM@N
16th July 2003, 09:48 PM
Well I suppose Brock's Geodude may never evolve then...or at least not anytime soon. I believe you go by the alias of GoldenNoctowl77 correct? Thanks for the reply, it cleared up some stuff for the time being. 8)

Rei_Zero
16th July 2003, 10:29 PM
Is the the second fake in a week? Or are all our usual sources particularly lazy lately?

RJdude
16th July 2003, 10:32 PM
It sounds good, and I really hope it is true (it's about time geodude evolved) but I doubt it is... same, but whoever did it put some thought into it.

Zak
17th July 2003, 12:53 AM
Sorry, but these are all 100% lies. I don't know what you're pulling... but it would have been mentioned at Palette's boards OR at TV-Tokyo long ago. Someone sure has a lot of time on their hands.

~Zak