PDA

View Full Version : Poll: If a hovercraft came crashing to earth with sheep in...

Jay Umbreon
17th July 2003, 02:44 PM
Random polls and stuff =o

1. Can you drive? if not, do you really want to drive or are you just not bothered? or are you having lessons or something?

2. What are your favourite flavour potato chips / crisps?

3. Which is your favourite fast food restaurant?

4. Can you play any instrument? if so, which one.

5. If you could choose to play any/any other instrument amazingly which instrument would you choose?

6. If you could visit one specific place in the world for free, where would it be?

7. Who would you say your best girl online friend and best guy online friend is? (if not got both, just put your best online friend)

that's it.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

1) I can't drive yet, but I'm just about to have lessons :)
2) Beef Flavour
3) KFC
4) Guitar and Bass Guitar.
5) Piano. ;)
6) It would be San Diego, California.
7) Used to be Todd until he vanished :<

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~Jay

kainashi
17th July 2003, 03:13 PM
1. yes, i can drive. i don't have my license yet though.

2. bbq.

3. rally's. i cut down on fast food though.

4. nope.

5. either the guitar or drums.

6. i don't know exactly. there's a lot of places i want to visit.

7. best girl friend: none (yet) ;); best guy friend: ernie/void

Katie
17th July 2003, 03:53 PM
1. Can you drive? if not, do you really want to drive or are you just not bothered? or are you having lessons or something?
no and I don't want to! it scares the bejebus out of me, my dad's been trying to teach me but I freak out too much when I hit a curb ..; and 15 mph is too fast for me. god I'm hopeless.

bbq! and whatever cheetos are considered. cheese chips? oO

oo I like a lot. jack-in-the-box, taco bell, kfc, mmm :)

I used to be able to play the clarinet, I was in the school band in 6th and 7th grade XP I was first chair too :) but I haven't played in over 2 years :<

5. If you could choose to play any/any other instrument amazingly which instrument would you choose?
drumses! *shrug* I just like making a lot of noise lol

6. If you could visit one specific place in the world for free, where would it be?
mmmm japan maybe. or hawaii.

7. Who would you say your best girl online friend and best guy online friend is? (if not got both, just put your best online friend)
girl: I dunno, sam's (CrystalMew) pretty cool 8) I pick her :)
guy: ummm gah I don't think I have a "best" guy friend >_o

~Katie

Darkness
17th July 2003, 04:04 PM
I wanna drive! I can, but not legally in the US. XP

Regular or Salt and Vinegar

Taco Bell

No.

Guitar.

Uhh...I have more than one....
Either Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong, Singapore, or Tokyo would be fine. ^_^;;

I really don't know...Hmm...*thinks*...*nothing*....*thinks again*....*nothing*....oh well. =/

Crystal Mew
17th July 2003, 04:15 PM
hey Jay :wave:
1. I can drive, pretty good actually =o but just not legally...later this summer I'm going to driving school =D anytime before school starts.. >_>; anyday now hopefully ^_^

2. hmm.....I like ruffles and the bbq ones :)

3. Mc Donalds for sure =>

4. Yes, a violin, the piano, and I could play the recorder back in 5th grade....lol

5. uh...... the harp? lol

6. the Carribean 8) the movie was cool (pirates of the carribean) so I really want to go there now

7. best guy friend: Zak and Nate...I can have 2 >=o
girl best friend: Katie :) she's nice, and likes the same things as me

Mikey
17th July 2003, 04:46 PM
1. Yes, I can, but I hate it.
2. Ridges
3. McDonalds
No!
Piano
Carribbean or Italy
7. Who would you say your best girl online friend and best guy online friend is? (if not got both, just put your best online friend
From the Pokemasters? Bah, I don't know that many too well, but I have known Zak and CM before I came here so I'd say them two.

Angel Blossom
17th July 2003, 04:46 PM
1) Yeah, I can drive, just not legally in the US. XP

2) BBQ is the best. It never gets boring, and it never makes me sick, so it's cool. :D

3) It's a tie between KFC and Burger King. Of course, their food is 100% unhealthy, but who cares? It tastes good, so I'll eat it. :P

4) I'm learning how to play the guitar.. I'm not any good at that yet, though.

5) Electric Guitar, definately. Then I can kick Avril's *** with my guitar powers.. haha.

6) I really want to visit Japan. The places there are beautiful, and I heard it's a lot of fun to visit. ^_^ I really want to see what Tokyo is like, too. Then I can eat some really good sushi, and maybe buy some stuff. :D That would be a lot of fun, IMO.

7) Best Guy online friend: I don't know..
Best girl online friend: None..

UmbreonCurse
17th July 2003, 04:56 PM
1. Not yet..I want to drive. If for nothing else, so I dpn't have to stare at the same four walls all day everyday

2. I like Cooler Ranch Doritos ^_^

3. Either KFC or McDonalds

4. No..

5. I'd like to learn to play the acoustic guitar, violin or the harp. the piano would be nicve too..

6. Egypt...or maybe Japan

7:
Guy: Probably Cobalt Dragon
Girl: Isa (from another board)

GreenShirT
17th July 2003, 05:01 PM

1) Technically no I can't drive as I have not passed my test, Hell yes I want a car and a full permit.

2) Salt and Vinegar or Pickled Onion

3) Burger King

4) Guitar, although it has been a while and I have forgotten alot of it, I am thinking of learning to play drums though.

5) Hmm, Amazingly - Electric Guitar, musicians are usually remembered when they play this amazingly. Otherwise I want to learn drums.

6) Japan, I have always wanted to go here and see things such as Sega world and Nintendo Exp. Also take in a Cosplay or two :)

7) Online Girl friend = Suzie, as irl she rocks my world.
Online Guy friend = I dunno, I talk to alot of guys but maybe Jonathon cos he is fun irl too, but some irl friends are rarely online.

Kireihana52
17th July 2003, 07:29 PM
1) Nah, I'm only 14. I'll be 15 in early January, and will begin learning how to drive then. I think my mom is gonna get me a book on it soon. Do I want to drive? Well, it must beat having to go with your mom everywhere. I'd love to be able to just go somewhere when I want to, that would be great, so I do want to drive.

2) I like Sour Cream & Onion.

3) I love fast food. If it was up to me, I'd probably eat it every day and end up dying before I turn 35. XD I'd rather die fast eating the foods I like than to live a long time eating foods I hate. But that's just me. =P I love chicken tenders from Zaxby's, Arby's, and KFC, and I like soft-shelled plain tacos from Taco Bell. I also like McDonald's chicken sandwiches. Whee.

4) I play flute, clarinet, and electric guitar. I also know a bit of recorder, from when I was 10, and can play harmonica slightly. Yes, I'm 14 and own 5 musical instruments. A lot of my cousins played an instrument, but then sold it after they got out of band. I could never do that, as I still enjoy playing all of mine. I think I'm the only person in my family who actually enjoys playing music, so I don't know where the hell I got that talent from. =/ I'm a musical dork, so sue me!

5) Electric guitar. I can play it fine, but I wish I could play it a lot better. I mean, I'd like to have 5 years of experience in 2 weeks, I'm a really impatient person like that. I love the sounds of electric guitar solos, I learned to love that sound as a kid flipping through radio stations, even though I had no clue what "rock music" was. (My parents only exposed me to country music. ACH!)

6) Japan. I've wanted to go there since I was 9 years old and became a pokefanatic. I just love everything about it, it's such a pretty place.

7) I don't know, I don't talk to people enough. =P

~Bethany

Pidgeot
17th July 2003, 07:45 PM

Yes, I can drive, but I cant get my lisence, seeing as I am only 14. Just one more year. Its so unfair - I got put up in school, which means all my friends are a year older than me. They are all getting their licenses and I cant! ;___;

Barbeque/Sour Cream and Chives. Both have a slap-in-the-face effect on me. Plus I can actually taste the flavour, unlike things like Ready Salted. Rihgt now Im eating Wedges, excelt tmy sister made them and they are cut all wrong O_o

Subway when its a cold day (Winter), because I always get the Subway Melt, which keeps me warm :o When its warm (Summer, etc) its Mc Donalds, because enerally their food dosent keep hot very long.

No O_O; Too hard lol

Probably something like Drums. I dont know why lol

America. There are so many people I want to meet, places I want to go, etc. Im moving over there after I finish University.

Best Online Friend = Manori. You guys probably know her as Azura Stardust.

Hexae
17th July 2003, 07:45 PM
Two more years... and I can't wait. :<

BBQ.

Um.. Swiss Chalet?

Flute, whee. ^^

See above.

Italy. :B

7. Who would you say your best girl online friend and best guy online friend is?
Zee.. [guy] but he's gone now.

White Gryphon
17th July 2003, 08:01 PM
1a. Can you drive?

No.

1b. If not, do you really want to drive or are you just not bothered? or are you having lessons or something?

I don't wanna. But sooner or later I'm going to have to, since one of my goals is kissing up to Mr. Lasseter or Mr. Stanton so that I can get a DeLorean.

Ranch, I think.

Chick-fil-A. You know, that chicken place you can't find west of the Appalacians.

Yes. I can play the piano, electronic keyboard, recorder, tympani, xylophone, marimba, glock, chimes, suspended and crash cymbals, taiko drum, tam tam, bass drum, snare drum, claves, steel drum, trap set, triangle, vibraphone, and bells, most of these instruments of which I've been learning to play for seven years straight. Right now I'm working on learning the guitar, so far I've learned how to play "Hey Jude" by ear.

The keytar.

Shinjuku district, Tokyo, Japan.

Girl: "Angelfire"
Guy: "Roboto Geardash"

Fett One
17th July 2003, 08:52 PM

I have a license but I don't have any insurance so at the moment I can't drive

Ruffles

Depends on what I want to eat. If I want a Hamburger it's McDonalds, a chicken sandwhich it's Wendy's.

No

Maybe the saxophone

The Carribbean, for no particular reason.

7. Who would you say your best girl online friend and best guy online friend is?
None

Blinky121
17th July 2003, 09:20 PM
1. Yes and no. I know how to drive a car, but I'm not licenced to. I really don't care much about driving as much as I used to. I've realized that it's a pain to deal with gas, idiot drivers, etc...

2. Either salt & vinigar or sour cream & onion. But I like them all.

3. It depends on what I want to eat. For a hamburger, I like McDonalds. For chicken, KFC. But overall, I'd say Taco Bell. Mmm...quesadillas...

4. I can play the guitar (electric and acoustic) and bass guitar. But the sound of an acoustic guitar is most pleasing to me. :)

5. Most likely the piano. If not, then I would like to become a better bassist. I mean, they get all of the ladies...

6. I would go to my home. I would take a plane, travel around the world however many times I could go without refueling, and waste the airline's money.

7. None.

ILikePokemonP
18th July 2003, 05:54 AM

Lets just say I don't want to until I have to and leave it at that :(

Salt and Vinegar followed by Cheese and Onion

KFC or Maccas

I can play the recorder :rolleyes:

Maybe a piano.

Either America, Denmark or Japan.

7. Who would you say your best girl online friend and best guy online friend is? (if not got both, just put your best online friend

*shrugs* Lol.

Luthien Tinuviel
18th July 2003, 07:41 AM
Hi Jay

1. I can drive, but I prefer not to. I have taken lessons, and I have my temps, but I just haven't taken the test to get my license yet.

2. I haven't eaten potato chips in a really long time, but my fave flavor was sour cream and onion.

3. McDonalds or Wendys, probably McD's because they don't put mayo on thier burgers unless you ask. I hate mayo :no:

4. I used to be able to play the guitar, but I don't anymore. I mostly play the kazoo. It comes quite naturally to me :D

5. The mandolin, it's always been a dream of mine to learn how to play the mandolin. It's a really cool instament, and it sounds really interesting.

6. New Zealand, I want to see all the Lord of the Rings sets. If not there, then Spain because I want to meet my pen pal.

7. I only have IRL friends. I don't really talk to people online (anymore)

Real One Barunson
18th July 2003, 05:41 PM
1. No.
2. Salt and Vinegar :3
3. KFC.
4. Piano and Violin.
5. none.
6. New Zealand *kiwi!* or Heaven (does that count)
7. Friends? What are these... friends?

Dr_Omicron
18th July 2003, 09:35 PM

I'm taking lessons right now. From my results, I apparently have no idea what I'm doing.

Anything with cheese, whatever they call it. It's usually Cheddar, though Ranch is definitely a #2.

I would have to say Quizno's, no contest, if that's a fast food restaurant.

I played the piano when I was five, but I forgot most of it now.

The synthesizer, since that's every instrument packed into one keyboard.

Orlando, since it costs like $70 (US) to get in per person to any theme park there.

I have no idea who's a guy or who's a girl on the internet, though for some reason, I have a lot of sycophants.

Yukitsukai
18th July 2003, 11:48 PM

Can't drive, I'm too young X_x

Sour Cream and Onion ^_^

Burger King!

I can sort of play clarinet X.x

I would love to play bass X.x

Phoenix, Arizona *nod nod*

Best guy friend: hmm.... either Tyler (know from some chat) or Anthony (from same chat)

Best girl friend: Armita. She's awesome. She's the one that converted me to the metal loving weirdo I am now ^_^

Pichu Luver
19th July 2003, 09:12 AM
I'm not old enough yet but will be soon and right now I can't be bothered to learn how to drive. Maybe later.

Um Hickory Sticks or Doritos I like em both. :P

Um Burger King, the only place you can get a hot dog. McDonalds breakfast meal is great though.

Yep I can play the trombone. ^^ I didn't want to play a woodwind instrument to many buttons oO'''

Um I guess the trumpet would be ok but I like my trombone. ^^'''

Ireland , cheer a certain someone up. :)

Um I got 2 best online friends, Silver Ledian and Mastermysterious.

~Pichu

nightcrow
19th July 2003, 10:13 AM
1. If I lived in Florida I would have started lessons already. :mad: But since I'm HERE, I probably won't be driving until I'm closer to 17.
2. I really like Salt & Vinager.. (sp)
3. I really like the Chinese place in the village. yum :)
4. I play quite a few. Baritone, clarinet, trumpet, some piano and violin.. guitar :]
5. I'd like to play drums.. it would be a whole new thing for me..
6. Pennsylvania ;)
7. best online guyfriend - Nate (of course) and Ken
best online girlfriend - SOO! :D

Phantom of Innocence-BF
19th July 2003, 10:17 AM
Nope, I can't drive yet. I'm not of age just yet. I'm not really bothered because driving is not very important to me but I suppose it'd make life easier and stuff.

Erm...no idea? Prolly like Lays or something.

Look above, no idea. :p

Nah.

The harp! It sounds and looks so beautiful. :D

Erm...I dunno?

No idea.

Icy
19th July 2003, 02:16 PM

I can drive! I can drive! :P, f33r

Salt n Vinegar all the way... Mmmmm soo goood (although most people disagree with me)

In n Out... Double Double = +++

Err I can play the piano. I'm not saying I'm good at it, or I like it, but I can play the piano.

I wouldn't choose an instrument. Piano has scarred me for life. lol

Venice, Italy. I've been there once and it is nice....

errr.... Ummm... :\ Psiana and Rachel and such... :P

Matt
21st July 2003, 11:33 PM

Nope. I want to drive but sadly I'm not old enough. Plus I would probably crash into something the first time I took control of the wheel >>. I have a bad rep with driving things lol

I like sour cream and onion chips and jalepino doritos =)

I don't really like fast food that much, but I would have to say Taco Bell. Best place ever <3

Nope, I'm not one of those gifted music people :>

I would probably like to play the ocarina :). It has such a nice sound to it. If that doesn't count then I guess the bass >> That's a cool instrument.

Ahh, tough one. I guess Japan. I've always wanted to go there :)

gasp, another tough one. Hm.. I guess my best girl online friend would be Rachel (Darkprincess). She's really nice and fun to talk to :).

Uhh.... my best guy online friend... hm... Jay or Tyler *shrug*

DarkPrincess
22nd July 2003, 12:07 AM

Not yet but this fall, I'll be enrolled in driver's ed!!! *dances like a drunken monkey* .. I think that answered the next part XDD

Cheese... cheese... @.@

Hmm.. probably KFC or Arby's.

No..

Guitar or drums. ^.^;

Hmm.. either Israel because that's something I've always wanted or maybe to Ireland for all the cute drunk irish boys!

My best girl online friend is Amanda (Discothéque) and as for best guy onle friends.. it's a tie between Tyler (Avian Freeze) and Matt (Link 10) You guys all own ;-;

Avian Freeze
22nd July 2003, 12:50 AM
1. Can you drive? if not, do you really want to drive or are you just not bothered? or are you having lessons or something?[/b]

I can't drive, I'm only 14. I wanted my parents to teach me how to drive but they don't want me to until I'm old enough. I'll probably like fail the classes though XD. I can't concentrate on one thing and I have a short attention span.

Probably Sour Cream and Onion, those are really tasty, especially Lays brand.

Probably KFC, godo chicken ^^. Burger King is okay too.

Yup, I play the piano, and I'm good at it too, I learn fast ^_^.

Probably be amazing at piano. I'd also like to learn the electric guitar or drums, they seem fun to play :).

Uh, I dunno, maybe somewhere in Europe, anywhere there's fine. Or Japan, though I usually go there as a stop, I'd like to see more of it.

Hm...tough choice. I'd say my best guy online friend would be Matt (Link 10) since I talk to him most now. I used to talk to Zak a lot, but now we barely talk :\. My best girl online friends would be Gabi (Lady Vulpix), Rachel (DarkPrincess), Amanda (Discotheque), and Miko ^^. Amy (Nala98) and Jay are also good friends of mine :).

Discothéque
22nd July 2003, 12:45 PM
1. Can you drive? if not, do you really want to drive or are you just not bothered? Or are you having lessons or something?

Nope. Can't drive. Too young to drive. I don't even want to drive when I'm old enough to, it seems annoying to do so with all the idiots released on the road.

Ooo. Me have to say Cheddar & Sour Cream. But only if their baked. O.o

I don't really like fast food that much. But if I had to choose somewhere; Burger King. (Although I can't stand hamburger meat, so I only eat fries.)

I can play a flute. ^^ Atleast; I used to be able to. I'm thinking of starting to pratice with it again.

A flute. Like I said, I used to be extremely good at playing it, then I quit. So I'd like to be good at playing a flute again.

Show me Australia, baby! xD Either that, or Ireland. Perhaps New Zealand, also. They all seem to be wonderful places.

Best online friend whom is a girl: Rachel (DarkPrincess)

Best online friend whom is a guy: Tyler (Avian Freeze), Jay or Icy. ^_^; Can't choose. Heh.

pika23
22nd July 2003, 04:14 PM
1. Can you drive? if not, do you really want to drive or are you just not bothered? or are you having lessons or something? I was supposed to get my permit a long time ago. I don't really care if I get to drive or not. lol.

2. What are your favourite flavour potato chips / crisps? Sour Cream & Onion pringles. ^_^ Yum!

3. Which is your favourite fast food restaurant? T&T Chinese Food

4. Can you play any instrument? I can play the flute.

5. If you could choose to play any/any other instrument amazingly which instrument would you choose? Probably a bass guitar.

6. If you could visit one specific place in the world for free, where would it be? NZ! To see my boyfriend. ^_^

7. Who would you say your best girl online friend and best guy online friend is? I don't really have a bestfriend online that is a girl. I'm really close though with my boyfriend Hao and my friend Wee Meng. ^_^ I love you guys.

Dragonfree
22nd July 2003, 05:17 PM

No, I can't drive, but I'm going to get a driver's licence when I can... it's not that I really want to drive, just that I want to be able to get between places.

Paprika.

Um... I don't really like fast food. Too oily.

I play the piano.

Piano, that's why I wanted to learn to play the piano in the first place...

Japan. Or the New York pokémon center. Or can you get something for the English version in the one in Tokyo?

Girl: Dannichu. Boy: Ice C80. Neither of them is here if I'm not mistaken, so you probably don't know them.