PDA

View Full Version : ~*Empires are Built on Blood*! BEGINS! LSUs welcome!

The Muffin Man
24th December 2002, 08:57 PM
After the Hero destroyed Baal(The biggest, most bad-*ss demon god in the Underworld), Mephisto's Soulstone was destroyed as well.(Mephisto is Baal's lackey. His Soulstone is his "soul", so to speak.) Everything went back to normal; the ocean of evil receded back into Hell and all was right with the world. Well, technically, all was not right with the world. There was still a shard of the Soulstone left, hidden somewhere. But no one knew this. That was, until it was found.

A woman by the name of Niobe, a beautiful woman and a soceress, had found the shard. It gave her power far beyond anything she had ever experienced, and it told her to bring back Baal. Not without a will of her own, she has seduced the leaders of many towns into surrendering, and decimating any who resist her. With her guile, she has captured kingdoms right under the noses of monarches. Nowadays, it's hard to know for sure which towns are still free, which ones she possesses, and which ones still exist. But now, a small group of the greatest fighters will lead the way in her destruction. Time is precious, her empire grows as others diminish. This could be the last time that Baal is ressurected...forever.

All empires are built on blood, even the Empire of the Good. This is where the Empire begins.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's that time again! Time forrrrrrrr *drum roll* the characters form!!!

We must have one and only one of the following on the side of good:
Paladin(claimed by TMM), Barbarian(claimed by me), Archer/Amazon(TMM's), Soceress/Socerer, Necromancer, Druid(MINE!), and Assassin.

The last class is Super Unique, which is anything else. You can be good or evil, whichever one you prefer.

One last thing. We guarentee this RPG will get WEIRD. The weirder the characters, the more likely you are to being picked. So a number of people can sign up for anything that hasn't been taken already.

(Super Unique monsters only)
Name:
Species:
Appearance:
Personality:
Abilities/Weapons:
Other:

and TMM/My characters:

Name: Mike Ai’ atar($5 to the dude who figures out what the human/elven translation is)
Class: Paladin
Appearance: Tall and lanky, standing about 6'1. He is average weight for a dark elf, and his skin is a deep purple hue. His eyes are a black-ish purple, and his hair is a gentle blue. He is classically handsome, but kind of weak physically for a paladin. He wears his classic white-polished half-plate mail.
Personality: He is a goofball, but the adorable kind. Not the annyoing king. He is a good leader(being a paladin) and he is a great friend. Always with a witty remark, even to those a bit weary of his dark elf persona(as most Paladins are human)
Abilities/Weapons: Long sword and kite shield. He uses many helpful abilities like Fanaticism*increase his parties attack strength by at least 3x at low levels* Holy Bolt*heal partners and damage undead* and Zeal(allows him to attack uninterupted for a bit more damage on upto 5 surrounding enemies)
Other: Not much. He has the hots for the big-*** chick Laifennas
(PS - Ai' atar means Little Father)

Name: Merolen Shakiir
Class: Archer/Amazon
Appearance: Rather short, but lanky. He stands only 5'2, and a mere 110-120lbs. He is light and agile, and a great archer, but very fragile
Personality: Very sweet and kind, but a big wuss sometimes. He really doesn't like to be in the fray and is not at all intimidating, but he tries his damndest! He has been Mikes friend through the ages, even after he 'came out'(what, you expected ONE gay character?)
Abilities/Weapons: He keeps his composite bow and arrows close, and knows mainly attacks like sending out Decoys, charging his arrows with fire, ice, or electricity, and so on.
Other: He's gay, and has a thing for Farran

Mike
------
I kicked the rocks aside and sheated my sword.
"What a jip. A freaking Paladin with no job! Ahhh well...at least this town hired me..."
I looked up as I heard girls giggling madly.
"I bet this new Paladins a really hotty!"One girl said.
"I bet he's so dreamy!!"Another girl chimed in.
I smirked.
"I'm pretty sure they're right about me..."
The girls sneered.
"Umm...excuse me...you're a dark elf...how can YOU be handsome? OR a Paladin?"
I narrowed my eyes as they walked off.
"Hey!! Be nice to him!"A voice said, strong yet still soft. The girls gasped, and I heard instant fear in their voices as an entire wagon(and it's 2 Oxen pull-team) were lifted off the ground by an amazingly feminine yet muscular form.
"W-w-w-w-w-we don't want any trouble!"The first girl said.
"Then why did you say that?"
With a nimble hand, she deattached the oxen and placed them on the ground. Taking a huge step foreward, her foot got stuck in the mud, and she stumbled foreward, dropping the cart right between me and the two girls.
"A-a-are we alive...?"The second girl said, a bit shaken.
"Not if you tell anyone of her slip up!"I threatened.
I hopped to her side, and she whispered her name in my ear. The girls nodded and ran off.
"I'm Kani, as I told you..."
I smiled, took her hand and kissed it.
"My name is Mike."
She smiled bright and we decided to take a seat on the wagon.

DarkBlastoise
25th December 2002, 11:06 PM
~Rogue~

Name: Daimon Darkwill
Sex: Male
Race: 3/4 Human, 1/4 Dark Elf
Looks: his face has a very transparent purplish tint to his face and skin, he has a almost cross shaped scar going across his left eye, hes about 5'9" and since he's pretty lanky he weighs only 120Lbs. he wears a purplish-black suit that covers his whole body (like a jump suit) with black boots, gloves and alotta straps and holsters for his weapons. His hair is spikey, black and it drops down the front of his head.
Personality: He keeps to himself, although at times he can show some signs of social skills, if any, to the others. He thinks that by staying away he wont hurt anyone with his uncontrollable powers (he inherirted from his Necromancer Night Elf mother). He only got in the Assasin buisness to keep himself alive from all the enemies he's made in life....
Abilities/Weapons:
- Short-distance Teleport
- Life Absorbation (can drain Life Force from enemies, but not undead, and take one of their abilities for a limited time)
- K'batr Throwing Knifes
- Gorvean Battle Cleavers
- Master of the Fighting Art knwon as Kie Leiu
Other: he has had the chance to take a woman for himself (hehe) but since everthing he touches almost dies, he cannot fulfill his "love" to a woman...he waits the day for a chick thats immune to his touch....

if chosen I promise to not spam on this RPG....thx
EDIT: Okay I changed the kind of char mah char is, so am I accepted now?

The Muffin Man
26th December 2002, 02:03 AM
not accepted. You ignored any and all information about all good slots being full.

SilverWolf13
26th December 2002, 07:27 PM
Just to say, I'm not gonna be here for a few days. we're going to florida, so i figured i'd post now and see what happens when i get back on the first of january.

Name: Kakeesha Oauo (pronounced O)
Age: 20 (she's really around 200 years old, which is still young for a faerie)
Class: Sorceress
Appearence: She's about 6 feet tall, has dark red hair, and blue eyes. (when she gets angry they get red) she has tanish skin and a swan neck. She's a Faerie...so she has pointed ears like an elf. basically she's very beautiful. Her favorite colors are blue and green, so her wardrobe is mainly those colors. And she is always clean. a twister could blow over her, and she would still look clean. has a staff that has a red stone on the top. she cherishes it and her small book of spells. she's very balanced so when she walks it seems she's gliding across the ground.
Personality: She likes to flirt, but will get very pissy if a guy comes onto her too fast. she also has heavy mood swings, so one moment she'll be fine, and the next blowing up trees. she has no control over it. sometimes she likes company, sometimes she doesn't. she also likes to hurt people when she's angry. that's why it's a good thing to piss her off on purpose before a battle 'cus it would be a definite advantage. (once someone got her so angry that she sunk a whole continent into the ocean. ) everything has to be clean and in the right spot. yes, she is obsessive compulsive. it'll probably get on everybody's nerves tho.
Abilities/Weapons: her whole being is a weapon if u think about it. she can throw fireballs from her hands and blow stuff up without a thought. she's also a master at water magic. she's half firefay and half waterfay. isn't that screwed up? don't ask how it happened...her staff as i mentioned before is mostly ornamental. the stone just gives her strength when she's running out of energy. anyway, the staff makes a good spear occasionally. her spell book is usually unhelpful in what she intends to do. u see, she's dyslexic so she gets the words mixed up and pronounces them wrong. 80% of the time the spells backfire. sometimes for the good or worse. she's also pretty good at fighting with her fists. she's pounded many men who have done her wrong. she's also very fast and agile, like all fay.
Other: like i already said, she's obsessive compulsive and dyslexic. the poor girl is half firefay and half waterfay, so both sects kicked her out. that's why she became a sorceress. she's strait. i'm putting that in the clear. she likes only men and is often jealous of other women (especially if they're with or flirting with a guy she's interested in). don't insult her unless u like getting hurt badly. VERY BADLY. or if she's having a mood swing, she'll do something very out of character for her...cry. yes, cry and she will make u feel guilty until u apologize. then she will hurt you.

Kakeesha

i walked down the road toward a wagon. two people sat on the wagon, talking. one was the most muscular woman I had ever seen. and the other appeared to be a man. as i got closer i realized he was a paladin, but he was also a dark elf!
now i've seen everything, i thought.
i walked up to them and said, "hi, i'm Kakeesha Oauo."
the woman reached out her muscular arm and shook my hand. if it wasn't for my fay balance and my many years of training, i would have fallen on my face. she introduced herself as Kani and the paladin/dark elf as Mike. i looked at him oddly.
his eyes wandered to my butt.
okay, i thought, this guy's too much.
"um," he said.
"what?" i asked sourly.
"you've got a tail," he answered.
i was taken aback, "what?"
Kani pointed, "you have a tail."
i looked around, and sure enough a sleek, reddish tail jutted out from my behind. i let out a tiny shriek and whisked out my tiny book of spells.
"i assume you're a sorceress," Mike commented
i glared at him and continued my search. once i found the spell i read it quickly. there was a small 'poof' and my tail disappeared, but then i heard a curse.
"what kind of sorceress are you?" mike asked outraged. "you gave me your tail! you can't even do spells right!"
that was it. this guy was getting on my nerves. my anger grew as he kept exclaiming i couldn't cast spells. suddenly an explosion from behind me caught everyone's attention. someone's wagon had just blown up.
i smiled, and Kani and Mike just stared at me.
"i feel better now," i said.

Emotional Faun Chiko-sai
27th December 2002, 09:33 AM
Do you wonder what it's like
Living in a permanent imagination?
Sleeping to escape reality...
But you like it like that
*CLANG*
Claudia: Just shut up and post.

Name: Rene Kindora
Class: Necromancer. Southern swamps, eh?
Appearance: He is... definitely human. Although some people would like to think that he is a vampire (looks like one...). About 5'11", 6-feet-ish. He has dark hair with brownish highlights, put back in a ponytail. He wears a lot of black, although he's not an assassin. He has whalebone hoop earrings. His eyes are greenish-grey, and he looks very pale *read: white marble*. There are twin scars directly under his lower eyelids. He doesn't do much truck with armour, but he does have boots that hurt bad when he kicks with them. And a spiffy glare when he's pissed.
Personality: He IS solitary and reclusive, to an extent. Mainly he's solitary and reclusive because he feels that he's not 'up-to-standard', for some reason. Yes, he wallows in self-disregard. He often looks out at a blue sky and thinks that he's not worthy to have a beautiful view of the sky. He's trying to stop his drinking habit, too. He hates himself for what he is, and hates himself a little more each time he does a particularly destructive spell, or raises the skeletons, because he thinks he's denying them their rest. *sweatdrop* However, when he does get angry or drunk(not often), he gets kinda... reckless in battle, and becomes very free with the insults. If he's in love with someone he becomes a depressed sap. Don't ask me what happens if he's angry, AND drunk, AND in love with someone... you could always try I suppose ^_~
Abilities/Weapons: A nice staff with a knob on the end. *THWAP* (No sick vague Terry Pratchett reference intended! REALLY! Now stop hitting me, Rene...) No, actually, it's just a regular magickal-type staff made out of sapient pearwood, a kind of tree where you can make objects that think for themselves... don't EVER try to steal that staff. o_O There's emeralds and crystals set in it. And he can do... spells. Summonings. Curses. Ekcetera. Yeah. Darkish spells, in general. *checks out the link*
Other: Um. He's not.. er... to put it tactfully... a queer. It works both ways, he isn't picky about males or females. Heh. Heh. Heh. He had a very long and convoluted family history, and started drinking since he was adolescent and couldn't stop till he actively tried to a few years ago. Keep alcohol away from him, even if he stares at the empty bottles a lot. Try not to encourage him to jump off a cliff cause he just might. He has severe issues... don't even go there ^^() And I would glomp Aragorn if Arwen and Eowyn weren't standing there beside him with sharp knives.
---------------

He'd spent all of last night fingering the bottle of Berger's Really Odd. Then he'd witnessed an ostentatiously perfect rose-and-peach sunrise, which had made him stare at the alcohol again and slosh it up and down and think dreary thoughts about undead things. That was Rene's usual morning routine, but generally he'd brush his teeth before thinking the dreary thoughts.

If the sky was going to be oppressively blue today, it had better get it done and over with. He didn't have any mood to contemplate banging his head on a stone repeatedly today, a first for the unwilling necromancer. Even his staff didn't seem particularly vicious that morning. It wasn't scaring off the local insect population by slamming itself on them.

Maybe today would be a good day.

He heard an explosion to the west of where he'd camped for the night. Then, like things always happened to him, some of the debris blew over to his campfire. Then there was the cursing. A little quiet, then another explosion. Then...

Quiet. Well, except for the raised voices and someone trying to explain to someone else about the expensiveness of broken-down carts and the august qualities of anger-curbing.

No, today would most definitely not be a good day...

Ruffie
29th December 2002, 10:13 AM
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Guess who's back! Back again-*thwop!* Damn it that hurt!! I finally returned from the Deep South, otherwise known as Charleston, SC. Let the good times rolllllllllllll!!!!!

Name:Kani Bjorkein
Class: Barbarian
Appearance: Very, very, very muscular. Is 6'7" and 380lbs and it's all in muscle. Most people find her extremely intimidating. Fair skin, violet eyes, and dishwater blonde hair made into six long braids. Has a somewhat girlish face. Wears what we consider baggy clothing, although it looks pretty tight on her. Also wears HEAVY armor.
Personality: In many ways, she's like a very clumsy kitten. She's a klutz, but doesn't let it bother her. Tries to be cheerful as much as possible, but can be serious when necessary. Pretty laid back, a pleasant person to be with if you can get past how big she is. Not used to the entire world being weaker than her. She has uncanny logic, and can see the solution when others see a situation as hopeless. Just don't piss her off or else you're screwed.
Abilities/Weapons: Strong. As in, the strongest person to ever live. Well, next to her mother^_~
Other: Eh, nothing really.

Kani
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Some girls just have no respect for others. It's amazing some races are still around! Mike was such a gentleman to me, the first person I've met who hasn't stared at me like I had the plague. I wonder why a lot of people do that? Anyway, a sorceress showed up as soon as I had chased away those girls. She seemed nice, though I don't think I'd want to anger her. Kakeesha blew up a carriage just by thinking about it, pretty scary if you ask me. Some guy came to us and starting yelling about how much carriages cost, but he was bugging me so I threw him into the woods.
"So you're a Faerie?" I asked her.
"Yes. Why is that so hard to believe?"
"Uh, well...I thought faeries were smaller. A lot smaller."
She slapped me across the face, then took out a handkerchief to wipe off the hand she slapped me with. "I've got news for you, we aren't!...Ugh, germs, germs, germs...."
Mike, I guess in an effort to change the subject, asked, "So what brings you here?"
"The town hired me for something," she answered, still wiping off her hand. "They didn't tell me what. You were probably hired by them too and for the same reason. I bet we're going on some quest, but there aren't enough people right now so more are probably going to join us. You must be a Paladin, Mike, and you must be a Barbarian. I'm a Sorceress, so we'll probably have to wait for an archer, a former assassin, a Necromancer and a Druid since even if we were to utilize our skills altogether, I doubt we'd still be a force strong enough to combat whatever we'll have to go against, if anything. I think we'll find everything out as soon as the rest of the party is here. Wait, if they give us the information verbally then we won't be able to review it during the quest. I'll need to write it down. Do you have a piece of parchment, a quill and some ink I can borrow?"
I couldn't believe how on earth she had thought up all those things. I asked her in wonderment, "How do you do it?"
"Do what?"
"Figure out stuff like that?"
"Stuff like what?"
"Like what we're going to do. How did you do that?"
"It's pretty simple. That's what always happens."
"I think we'd better stop asking before she makes our heads explode," interjected Mike. Just then, we heard a deep, melodious voice call out, "G'day! Have I come to the right town?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Ferran Loch'orn
Class: Druid(actually, former Druid. I'll explain later)
Appearance: Okay, here goes. He's an elf/cat(a shorthair,of course). He's covered in a glossy, rich and dark purple fur and stands about 6'5" and 200lbs though rather muscular. Has lunate eyes which glow when you shine light into them at night, longer canines(though not noticeably long) and very long ears. However, he's pretty much an elf so he's stayed quite handsome, save the cat legs he has which are proportional to his body and the 2 ft. cat tail. Has small claws on his toes and fingers, and little pads as well. Also has a head of very long black hair. Wears a loose leather shirt and knickers out of decency, and in case he's bored and wants something to chew on.
Personality: Has many of the cat attributes. Has almost an aire of arrogance at times; is very laid back, proud, somewhat mysterious in his ways, affectionate at times, and independent. Being also an elf, he can be reserved and serious at times, but always smart as a whip. Can be very persuasive and charismatic when he wants to. One thing: he acts like he has ADD/ADHD, but it's just that his hunting instinct is much more prominent, and he has little impulse control. Cleans himself at times, but only the UPPER part of him, you sickos!! Will make certain associations with certain people. For example, he could be with the love of his life, and will divert his attention from them if he sees whomever he associates with being fed eating something. Also purrs and sometimes makes those weird noises kitten make.
Abilities/Weapons: Binocular vision, sees well in the dark, excellent hearing, excellent sense of smell, raw stealth and speed(I say raw because he doesn't train himself to be stealthy and stuff, so the assassin easily outmatches him). His claws can only break the skin, but he can swipe at the exact same wound over and over to make it very deep. Gave up being a Druid a long time ago, but knows some nature magic that's rather helpful.
Other: At one point, he had been an elven Druid. Then he tries to shapeshift into a cat he saw on the street. Somehow, it didn't quite work and he turned into an anthropic cat. Since he doesn't really know what he did, he doesn't know how to change back. He's been like this for 15 years, at which point the shapeshift has become permenant. And on by the way, he's gay. Yes, you heard me correctly. He's GAY....what? It's not THAT uncommon.

Ferran
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I had a hard time understanding why this town would want me. I don't make Druid magic a practice of mine anymore, plus I'm a half-cat. But that's besides the point, which was that I was being employed by them, and it's a lot better than trying to beg for food on the street. As I came into town, I saw a Paladin, a Barbarian and a Sorceress conversing. Wait, that man couldn't be a Paladin, he's a Dark Elf! And that Barbarian, is that...a woman?? The Sorceress seemed pretty normal....Hey, the Paladin has a tail...Hmmmm, it's worth a shot. I called, "G'day! Have I come to the right town?" They turned around, but quickly turned their backs on me again. It was the fur, if not the legs. But that didn't keep me from joining them. Passing the Paladin, I said seductively, "Nice tail," and growled playfully. Unfortunately, he didn't react positively to my advance. He looked at me with abhorrence.
"A-are you flirting with me? I-it's alright, but...welllll...." he trailed off.
"Uhhhhhhhhhh...." I could feel my shoulders and neck grow hot. He wasn't like me; how could I be so foolish?
"Kakeesha, please remove this tail! It's getting itchy!""
"Alright! Alright! Hold on! Just stop whining!" The Sorceress whipped out her spellbook and mumbled an incantation. Instantly, the tail was gone. I had never felt so embarrassed in my life, so I went to coyly cleaning the fur on my wrist like nothing had happened. Maybe they would disregard what happened if I did this.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ferran really IS a giant kitty!^_^

Craig
29th December 2002, 06:21 PM
I'd imagine Ferran is one of those Sabrecats from act 2 :)

I hope it ain't too late to sign up, is it?

Name: Tanladar (Given to him by his Elf Mother) Wood (Human father's name)

Species: Half Elven

Appearance: Looks like a swashbucklerish person, except with small traits of elvishness (semi pointed ears, slightly smaller figure, darker eyes) he wears a ragged chainmail hauberk over a brown cloth shirt, and has some raw hide pants. His sword and his lute are slung over his back.

Personality: He is much like a theif, brigand, rogue, just trying to make a quick gold coin, he can normally be seen at the local tavern playing songs, or boozing it up :) He likes to have fun, and is slightly insane and in his native homeland a certain village dubbed him "Insane-adar" ( -.-)
Abilities/Weapons:

-A Short Sword
-His Magical Songs (they have special effects ex: increasing strength..stuff like that)
-a LUTE!

Other: He stowed away on a boat, after accidently playing the polymorph song (The entire tavern had bunny ears!) and they uhh, chased him away.. He landed on the main land

Am I accepted? You said to DB that Good were all taken and stuff, so if so I can easily make an evil character :D

The Muffin Man
29th December 2002, 07:33 PM
Craig - Yep, all good guys are taken. Since you know about Sabrecats, I'm sure a name won't be too much of a problem.

The Muffin Man
31st December 2002, 12:13 AM
I'll be making my post later(editing this, no doubt)

but since Ginger has decided to avoid any and all contact, I am giving her 2 days to get in here and post...

Ginger Cat
31st December 2002, 12:55 AM
Sorry I'm late... I was switching computers...
I'm incredibly lost, 'cause it's late and I'm tired, so I'll just psot whatever... Sorry.

Name: Barraka Jorrogan
Class: Assassin
Appearance: He's a Draconian... A dragonish/humanish species. 6'2". Body frame is about average--somewhat more lanky than is normal--looks almost completely human frame-wise. Hair is a silverish-blond color, sort of messy but sort of not. Eyes are deep, almost burnt orange. Skin looks to be semi-tanned, but isn't really; it's natural. Has two black wings with gray undersides. The ends of his toes and fingers sport claws. Sharp teeth, yee!
Personality: A bit different, in all honesty... He's a dragon person, and that alone confuses him. He often confuses himself, let alone anyone who tries to communicate with him. At times takes pleasure in confusing others. Prone to violence at times, however--sometimes for fun. He can be a bit sadistic. He does not, however, believe that Niobe's goals are worth fighting for, and therefore chose against her. He isn't necessarily "good"... Just doesn't trust her. Prefers to move about rather than stay in one spot. Friendly if he wants to be, and usually isn't overly hostile, in any case. Fairly intelligent, but doesn't always show it.
Abilities/Weapons: Himself... He can fly, he can bite, and he can rip with claws. What better? He can also confuse the hell outta someone. Ah, and he can breath really, really hot steam/smoke if he wants to... Occasionally uses a crossbow.
Other: Eh... right now I'm more concerned with finding out how much of this (all of it, undoubtedly...) I'm going to have to change... He doesn't like to sleep, though; always feels as if he's missing something if he does. Used to have a pet sheep named "Baa"... It met it's tragic end one day when Barraka took off to fly over a ravine and the sheep tried to run after him. Oops, sheep didn't look where it was going... Sometimes, Barraka is convinced that the spirit of Baa follows him, as yes, he does talk to him... Or thinks that he does. Also has a strange tendency to quote liturature--usually Shakespeare. The word "jump" bothers him for some unknown reason.

Barraka Jorrogan
---------------------------------------

The weather was fair. Then again, the weather was always fair,r eally. Just depended on who you asked. "Fair is foul and foul is fair..." I mused, running my hands through my hair.

I was looking for people. Other people. People who would help. Well, maybe they wouldn't all be people. Technically, I wasn't a person, and neither was Baa... But Baa couldn't really fight, either, so it didn't matter much.

They were nearby. At least, I thought they were. Somehow, I felt somehting that told me... Yes. Someone was near. "Hear that, Baa? We're getting close!" I laughed, bounding forward through the brush.

I heard a baa in reply from the sheep. Some people told me that Baa didn't exist, that his spirit didn't follow me... How could I hear it then? I wasn't crazy, in any case. I could still shoot. I could still kill. Therefore, I couldn't possibly be crazy.

That was rational, right? Sure it was. "Right Baa?"

"Baaaaaaaaa!"

Anyway, time to find the others... Whoever they were, exactly.

The Muffin Man
31st December 2002, 10:49 PM
Merolen - Gonna be short, not in the best of moods
-----------
I grumbled as I trudged through the muddy roads of the town.
"Never a place for the elf, eh...?" I groaned. I looked around as my feet began to ache. I was only 5'2, and a mere 100lbs , so I couldn't exactly push through the countless people. I soon saw one of the most inviting sights I had seen in ages. A nice, tight butt! I know I know. I sound so stereotypically gay, but when you've been on the road, this kind of *** was a miracle! I tried not to stare, the tail flicking gently. I soon began to gaze, hypnotized, almost, by the butt...so cute and tight and round...just the right amount of muscle, with a nice posture to it...I soon lost control of myself and ran at the owner of said butt. He turned around to reveal a very handsome cat.
"KITTY!!!"I yelled, and lept at him, tackling him to the ground...or trying. He caught me in mid-air, when I realized just how big he was.
"Oooh! BIG kitty!"
He smirked as he wobbled, and fell foreword. I rolled out of his arms, and he fell right on my leg, breaking it instantly.
"AAHHH!!"I yelled out, and blacked out. I soon came too, that beautiful cat-guy standing over me.
"Are...Are you ok...?"He asked. I don't know what happened but it must have been love at first sight.
"I'm Ferran..."
"I'm...in love..."I blurted out. Ferran blushed, "I mean I'm Merolen...pleased to make your acquan-"Before I could finish, Ferran had pulled my up and kissed me, and all I could do was put my arms around him and stare into his eyes.
"Oh that is so gay..."A familiar voice said.
"Mike!?"
"FINALLY he notices me...Jeez, you came out to me and it takes one of my overused comments for you to notice!"
I blushed a bright red.
"Well if you havn't noticed, I kind of have a sexy cat with me!"
I winked as Mike laughed and rolled his eyes. We were soon acquanted as a Necromancer *ahemed* and asked us if we needed help.
"I heard...you were being hired for some sort of a quest? Do you need the duties of some lowly Summoner of the Undead...?"
"More are always wel-"Ferran started, but this time it was my turn to pull him in for a kiss. It was love at first sight. And if it wasn't? I never wanted to be told the truth...

O_O OMG I JUST WROTE A GAY POST XD I'm gonna get awards for that

Emotional Faun Chiko-sai
1st January 2003, 01:14 AM
*starts laughing uncontrollably* Gay post! I haven't seen one of those since Toge ran around with his seiretora in BBP's school RPG! ^______^ *huggles Lupeni and Snape*
Mwaaaa... I don't know what to possssst...
---------
Rene Kindora/M/Necromancer in denial
-----------------

His staff seemed to be in an overtly good mood; it was hopping around so as not to tread on the buttercups. Oooookay, that's scary.

Rene was really bored now, so he was currently playing 'Analyze The Homicidal Staff's Mood' with his homicidal sapient-pearwood staff. Right now it was bending down to look at a particularly large buttercup. It gave off the general mien that it might actually pick it up and sniff it (don't ask how). Rene tensed.

A few minutes passed.

Then, with vehement activity and much pent-up anger accumulated during its 3,000-odd years of existence (no one knew what it was angry at, why it was angry, or where the hell it originally came from anyway), the staff hurled itself at the buttercups and started stamping on them until none was left except a flurry of tortured petals.

Rene relaxed. Oh, this is normal, then...

Unfortunately, the staff decided to venture further abroad, and disappeared into the distance, leaving a trail of flattened wildflowers in its wake. The necromancer, being accustomed to its comings and goings, went off in the other direction, confident in the possibility that where the staff did not go, there wouldn't be a big ruckus and lots of people wanting to lynch him for being the accidental owner of the destroyer of their property.

There was a big cat. And a small Amazon. And some other people. And practically fireworks and romantic music playing.

Rene looked at the embracing forms for a while, and said, deadpan, "They together or something?"

Ruffie
1st January 2003, 01:49 PM
Happy New Year!!!

Ferran
~~~~~~~~~~~
The Sorceress, Paladin and Barbarian introduced themselves as Kakeesha, Mike, and Kani respectively. That was when it happened.

I had to be dreaming...and if it was a dream, I refused to wake up. Merolen was everything I could hope for. Fragile as he was, I couldn't help but love him. Lithe body, soft lips, fair skin. I was so glad Kani had "accidentally" pushed me into him. Picking up in my arms, I said gently, "Oh, I'm terribly sorry. We'll have to make a splint for that." He smiled up, and I looked into his eyes. "....Amazing," I said, mystified. "You have the clearest, deepest, most beautiful blue eyes I have ever seen...."
He blushes brightly. "You, you think so?"
"Absolutely! No one on this earth has eyes like yours...they're enchanting."
"Oh, stop it! You're just saying that to help me forget the fact that you accidentally broke my leg, aren't you?" He giggled.
"Well, if you must know, yes."
"If you want to know the truth...it's working." We chuckled together. It felt so good to laugh with someone else after being so lonely for so many years.

Suddenly, I felt an arrow land in my shoulder. I hissed, and nearly dropped Merolen. I felt a searing pain in my shoulder and felt the blood clump together in my fur.
"Ferran!"
I had to let go of him, I didn't want to hurt him a second time. Placing him gently on the ground, I staggered toward Mike. My breathing became labored.
"Mike...help me...don't let them hurt Merolen...please...."
That was when they came. Tens of rogue goblins filled the streets, taking anything and everything.
"Ahh! Crack-elves!" Crack elves? What the hell was he talking about? I couldn't ask for he had gain his composure before I had a chance."Comrades," said Mike, addressing the party, "I'd say we have our first battle before us."
"But we don't have everyone here!!" protested Kakeesha. "We only have an Amazon, a Paladin, a Barbarian, a Sorceress, a Druid, and a Necromancer! We still need an Assassin!"
"THIS ISN"T A TIME FOR LOGISTICS!" The last thing he said to us before the battle was "Attack at will."

The Muffin Man
1st January 2003, 03:09 PM
Mike
--------
I unsheated my sword and rushed foreward, slashing and hacking at the Crack-Elves. Running into the group, I sliced and hacked. A few fired more arrows, but a rising group of skeletons easily absorbed the blows.
"Damn, you're a great Necromancer! Nice timing!"
He shrugged.
"...you're really depressing, ya know that?"
"Yes, I know...my name is Rene, by the way..."
I charged foreward as a firebolt tore through more Crack-elves. I sliced and hacked, but was soon overwhelmed. It was as if a massive Angel bent down and threw the Crack-elves off.
"Leave my Mi...I mean Leader alone!!"She yelled, crushing a Crack-elf in her massive, yet soft hands.
"We're being pushed back by these Goblins! We havn't got a chance without an assassin!"
Kakeesha was bogged down, unable to aim her charged bolts and ended up shocking random townspeople. Rene fired off his Teeth spell, impaling a few goblins, but it was far too low in levels to compare. We were soon swamped as they began destroying buildings.
"See? TOLD you we need an Assassin!!"Kani called. I smirked, as Ferran blew them back with powerful Cyclone. A rain of arrows fell from the sky, as Merolen leaned atop the tavern, firing one arrow which magically split into 10. The Goblins growled and snapped their jaws, as arrows and powerful winds met them. At the back of the group, Goblins seemed to be falling for no apparent reason, with katar wounds at their necks.
"What the heck...?"

Merolen
-----------
Ferran left me on the ground, softly, and dashed out.
"Ferran!!"I called. He stopped and turned.
"I...I cannot let you go out their alone!"I said.
"Merolen, sweetheart, you must understand..."He said softly.
"Then do not leave me here...I must help you...bring me to the roof!"
He nodded and picked me up.
"I'd fear of tiring you out..."I smiled, and felt his arms,"But I doubt THESE muscles really tire..."
He blushed a deep red.
"Merolen..."
"Don't say anything!! I may be small, but I have the eyes of a hawk!"
He smiled...
"No...No hawk has eyes so beautiful and soft..."
I kissed him quickly.
"No go! Shoo Kitty!"
He turned back with a sly grin,"Say that again and I might trip on you again..."
I blushed a deep red and pulled myself over the walls.
"Take this you slimy cretins..."I growled. A man behind me began to cry.
"Just because I'm big, and I work hard in the fields doesn't give you the right to insult me!!"
He ran down the steps crying, as I blinked, and then littered the field with arrows, using Multi-Shot to split them into 10 arrows, from only one.
"This should give us some sort of a shot!"I said to myself.

SilverWolf13
1st January 2003, 07:39 PM
i'm back from disney world. new years wuz a bust, it rained all night there. errrrrrrrrr. anywayz, i see i've missed alot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i kept missing the stupid crack elves and kept hitting townspeople. i knew we should have waited to fight until we had found our assasin. it was just the way it had to be, and if it wasn't the way it should be.......another cart blew up somewhere. not having things right stresses me out.
grumbling about no one listening to me or helping me, i quit with my useless bolts and whipped out my spell book. i flipped through the pages, ignoring the mayhem around me. finally, i found the spell and read it. but instead of the crack elves convulsing with pain, they...grew...flowers?
yes, flowers, i admitted. flowers of all sorts grew from their heads. confused, they stopped to feel their heads. one pulled it out, but another flower took its place.
"i have got to get a new spell book," i muttered darkly. "this one doesn't seem to work anymore."
a townsperson who heard as she ran by, stopped to comment, "i don't think it's the book, hon. i think there's something wrong with you."
the lady recieved a nice electric shock on her behind as she ran away.

Ruffie
2nd January 2003, 09:16 AM
Ferran
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I fought only as well as I could. The arrow hadn't been removed, and the burning from it began to affect more than my shoulder. Where was Merolen? I feared fore his life; God forbid that he should dropped out of the sky with the same wicked arrow that has shot me. He'd never survive it.

I bit, trying to tear through their goblin flesh, and used every ounce of muscle to kill them. "Why are you using any spells?! You said you were Druid!!" Kani was being attacked by five, but fended them off nicely.
"I told you! I USED to be one! I haven't done any druid magic for 15 years!!!"
Suddenly, a goblin lunged at me. He wrapped his hands around my neck and beganto squeeze. I bit him and he let go, but I could still feel the iron grip around my trachea grow tighter. There was now a burning sensation everywhere in my body. In my legs, and in my lungs. My hands shot to my neck, so as to signal to someone that I was being asphyxiated. The arrow was tipped with poison, that was the only explanation. My head swam, I felt a nasty itch in my throat. I threw up, and the last thing I remember was falling backwards as I fainted.

Kani
~~~~~~~~~~
"Ferran?!"
He didn't seem well at all. He looked like he was choking. As I close in on him, I saw him throw up then fall. I was tall enough and quick to catch his back with one hand as I made a slide to him. He needed help, no doubt. But I couldn't get it immediately. I saw an arrow in his shoulder, and plucked it out gingerly. Out of the arrow poured a slimy, ugly purple sludge. The same sludge began to trickle out of his wound. At least, I'm pretty sure it did for it was hard to distinguish it from his fur. Not that the color of his fur is ugly, it's just...moving on. I knew he had to get to safety. Slinging him over my shoulder, I ran into the woods where I hoped he would be safe. To make sure no one ran off with him, I stood near the edge and fought all the goblins that came anywhere near me. I just hoped we could drive them away before another one of us was shot down.

Emotional Faun Chiko-sai
2nd January 2003, 01:06 PM
*twitches* I think I need to stop reading about Rincewind and his Luggage. It's giving me an unfair biased feeling to post in this RPG and neglect others. O_o;;
-------------
Rene Kindora/M/Necromancer in denial
------------------

Skeletons. It was really, really pissing him off that he'd had to rely on dead people's bones, who'd already worked so hard in life, to help him out now. Rene didn't know why he always thought that. It was probably the whole going-against nature thing, he decided. Being a depressive, oft-forgotten, nondescript, trying-to-cut-the-drink person possibly helped the guilty rage factor somewhat.

That was one thing his staff was good for. It wasn't technically a person, and yet it dispatched of monsters so easily, usually by bashing them against rocks. It was happiest when in a huge crowd of supposedly indestructible monsters that quickly became destructible, it having arrived on the scene.

How unfortunate that it had to have a mood to wander off and destroy wildflowers today...

The big furry cat-elf and the even larger barbarian lady had disappeared, but there was a blood trail into the forest and several goblins streaming that way. He himself was trying not to wince as he willed the skeletons to keep fighting, and the paladin was back-to-back with him. Wild flashes of magic and auras and flowers hinted at the position of the sorceress. He couldn't see the amazon. The things must've swamped him, either that or he climbs really fast and those arrows coming from up top are his... yeah, he climbs really fast.

A steady stream of goblin-ish curses and horrible splatterings formed to become a dark-clothed hybrid thing that was slashing seemingly wildly but effectively at them. Wings and odd colouring. Draconian...?

To his right, he heard a familiar splatchering. Then goblin-cursing. Then *clunk* and an emerald sheen. He kicked a goblin in the groinal area as it tried to rip his face off and yelled, "OI!!! OVER HERE, YOU STUPID ARSE!!!!!!"

Mike turned briefly before finishing off a few more. "Who the heck are you calling?! Where's Kani?!?! And these things better run out soon- ARGH!" This last was uttered as a certain staff belonging to a certain necromancer butted three goblins away from his line of fire and proceeded to kill some more, apparently by hurling itself at them.

"Okaaaaaaaaay... what's THAT?"

"Er. My staff," said Rene with a hint of what might have been pride in his tone. "It kills things."

"...depressing, goth-like, you own a staff that likes to kill things and moves by itself... you are seriously messed-up, Mr Necromancer."
--------------
Yes. The staff is ALIIIIIVE! ^_^;;;;; Sorry, not in a very alert mood right now...

The Muffin Man
5th January 2003, 01:51 AM
Merolen
----------
I hobbled out of the Inn as fast as I could on one leg, towards Kani and Ferran.
"Ferran!! NO!!"I called. I could not let him die.
"Merolen! I can ease the pain with a Holy Bolt!"Mike called. He charged energy into his palms and fired the white blast, which decimated a Goblin.
"Wait...a minute..."he said, "Only UNDEAD are harmed by Holy Bolt!!"
Mike fired another Holy Bolt, soothing the aching of my leg as I hobbled off.
"You save Ferran, I've got something for these seemingly endless Crack elves!!"
I nodded as I made it to the forest, seeing what I thought to be Kani's huge form.
"Kani...?"My 'forest sight' had not yet adjusted, but I knew it was her. I ran to the form and put my hand on her shoulder...why did it feel like a tree-trunk? "Kani" swung around and tossed my little body into a tree.
"AGHHH!"I cried out in pain, as it felt like needles forced through my spine. I clutched my back as an axe swung into the Brutes stomache. Kani thrust out of the forest and began to hack the Brute to pieces.
"Leave Merolen alone!"She said, as the death rattle escaped the beasts mouth. She picked me up, as an arrow came whizzing by. I yelped in pain and nursed my shoulder. Kani sighed as we lumbered through the forest, into a cave. She lit a small fire and set us down. I held Ferran in my arms as best I could. His body was so much bigger than mine. I sighed and hugged him close, putting my hand gently on his lithe, strong legs.
"Ferran...I'm so sorry...I love you..."
I felt him stir.
"I...I love you too..."he managed to squeek out. I opened my eyes and gasped.
"He...he spoke!!"Kani said.
"I shook my head,"it's...it's not that..."I smiled.
"I love you too, Ferran..."
He stood up slowly, weakly, and put me in his lap, holding me gently.
"I will never let you go..."He said.
"I...I was hit by an arrow...there was no poison..."
"I will protect you, my love..."Ferran said. At this point, it was all just a dream. Ferran kissed my lips gently and I fell asleep in his arms, a huge boom waking me up in the distance.
"I...I wish I had what you guys had..."Kani blushed.
"What do you mean?"I asked, as Ferran slowly removed my shirt, washing the blood from my wound.
"Well...it's just that...I really like Mike...even though I DID just meet him, he's the only guy to not run screaming..."
I nodded.
"Yah, Mikes a sweety!"
She smiled.
"I...I just wish WE had what YOU had..."
Ferran stopped licking me clean and blushed.
"Well I'm a cat...this is natural!"he blushed and smiled.
She giggled and shook her head.
"No...the love, the closeness, the caring..."
I smiled and turned, wrapping my arms around Ferran.
"I can hint, if ya want!"Ferran offered.
"Thanks, Ferran...you're so sweet..."

Mike
-------
I began to fight off Crack elf after Crack elf, slowly pushing them back. I saw Merolen, hobbling towards the forest.
"Merolen! I can ease the pain with a Holy Bolt!"I called. After a small charge, I fired the blast, a Crack Elf getting in the way.
"Wait...a minute..."I said, "Only UNDEAD are harmed by Holy Bolt!!"
I finally soothed Merolens aching leg as Renes staff began to hack down the Crack Elves, who only stood up and returned.
"Where is Kani when you need her..."
"What??"Kakeesha asked.
"If it wasn't already obvious, I kinda have strong feelings for Kani..."I said. She smirked.
"It WAS pretty obvious..."
I blushed a bit, and put my hands in the air.
"Time to stop this Crack elf madness..."
I pointed into the sky with my fingertips, and began to center energy into one spot.
"I summon the power...of the Gods...of the Goddesses...of everything good and Holy! I beseech you, please!! Grant me your powers! Energize my attack!! Give me the power necassary to defeat these demonic minions of the Night! Please!! FIST OF THE HEAVENS!!"
The bolt of energy slowly charged into a tight, compact area, no wider than 3 feet. It began to crackle with energy and power, slowly glowing a bright white. The bolt fell from the sky, tearing through the air and creating a sonic boom. The blast hit, a huge mushroom cloud, engulfing the entire area being decimated with holy energy. The crack elves soon fell, and I collapsed, face first, in the dirt.

SilverWolf13
5th January 2003, 02:35 AM
Kakeesha
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I managed to squeeze my way through the crowd to Mike. I saw his Holy Blast kill a goblin. In my mind, I barely registered the thought that Holy Blasts only harm the Undead. I also watched Merolen go off into the woods, his leg healed by Mike.
Probably off to see if Ferran is okay, I thought. I hope he is. He seems like a good guy.
Mike said, "Where is Kani when you need her..."
"What?" I asked.
"If it wasn't already obvious, I kinda have strong feelings for Kani..."
I smirked at him. Of course I knew, I could read his mind and hers. I didn't even have to apply myself. It was just there.
They would make a good couple, I mused.
"It was pretty obvious," I replied.
I noticed a blush rising on Mike's face. I smirked again as he put his hands in the air and said something about stopping these crack elves. He chanted words, that I didn't catch except the end.
"FIST OF THE HEAVENS!!"
This bolt of energy he had summoned was charging slowly. We didn't exactly have time for this. The goblins seemed distracted though. The white bolt came down and with a sonic boom, decimated everything. The blast carried me until I landed on my back. Pain shot through me as I hit the hard dirt.
A few moments after the blast I watched tiny purple and blacks spots tumble across my vision. I finally built enough strength to lift my upper body. I groaned.
That was when I saw Mike face down in the dirt. I crawled over to him and flipped him over. He blinked at me a few times.
"Are you okay?" I asked.
He pushed himself up and said, "I think so. Are all the crack elves dead?"
I shrugged, "I don't see any alive. You did a good job."
He nodded, "Thanks."
"But I still think we should have waited for an assassin. It's just the way it has to be. I mean, we almost got killed."
Mike rolled his eyes at me and managed to stand up. He offered a hand to me and I took it. He hoisted me up off the ground and started walking. I followed, all the while defending my case on why we should have waited for an assassin.
He ignored me, which made me seethe. I remembered my mentor's advice to control my temper. I breathed in and out slowly. But, still, something that hadn't been comepletely destroyed by the blast blew up somewhere.
"Where are we going?" I asked, noticing for the first time that we had entered the forest.
"To find the rest of our company," he replied.

Ginger Cat
5th January 2003, 04:52 PM
Sorry I haven't posted lately...
*is dumb and confused*

Barraka
---------------------------

What was that?

I stopped walking for a moment, standing still. Shouting? Yelling? Clashing? Fighting? Fighting! Grinning, I beat my wings in the still air. Ook, fight ahead!

"Guess what, Baa?" I turned to look at the misty form of the sheep. I still couldn't understand why people told me that he didn't exist. "We've found 'em... I hope."

Had to be them; who else would be fighting? Em, okay, so that wasn't the best way to think about it. A lot of people could be fighting. These had to be them, though. Had to be, because I didn't know where else to look. In fact, I wasn't even entirely certain as to why I was going, except of course to kill things. Killing things was always good.

I didn't know who to look for. Never mind that, though, because I'd find them. Then it'd all be straightened out, and I could get to the fighting. Yay fighting, hail fighting, mighty fighting.

Starting forward, I followed the sounds of the fighting... Only to hear it die away. "Damnit!" I barked to no one in particular. "F***in' b****!"

That was a bit of a let down... No fighting for now. I sighed. In any case, I could still look for them... They had to be up ahead soon. Starting forward, I called to them, "Hello! People I'm supposed to be looking for! Where are youuuuuuuu?"

------

Sorry, bad, lost...

Emotional Faun Chiko-sai
9th January 2003, 04:52 AM
Mwaaaaa. I like sheep...
-----------
Rene Kindora|Male, I think|Depressive necromancer with a Staff that has a really knobby knob on the end
------------------

After that really extremely cool probably overrated destructive move Mike had just pulled off, Rene felt a little redundant. (Although it was very likely just his depression acting up, him not having been depressed for the last ten minutes.) He wasn't dead yet, just that the end of his robe was scorched from the impact of the blastThe Staff was having a fine time awarding the goblin-things a last thwap in the ribs, contrarywise. It had no ethics, no sense of honour, and a love of making splatchery sounds, but at least had the decency to look ashamed of itself when Rene shot it a baleful look. It drooped a little, perfunctorily, but gave the nearest corpse a deft bonk as Rene turned his head in response to the apparently frenzied calling effected by a Draconian.

The Staff drifted idly above the lover's merrymaking scene being enacted between the Amazon and the so-called Druid. It was like some of the street plays it'd stomached while its owner was dead drunk in some pub or other and had left it lying around, confident in the knowledge that it would disembowel anyone who tried to touch it, the ones where the men played the women's parts as well. Somewhere deep in its unintentionally-scarred mind rose the vague thought that at times like this it was glad little children did not hang around battlefields. (Usually, it was widely accepted that the Staff ate kids. No one ever asked it why it did, though, which shows you just how queasy some people are. Er. I'm getting off topic, aren't I? Oops.)

Okay. Rewind to the part where I was talking about the Draconian and the depressive Necromancer-type person...
...ah.

"Are you an assassin?" questioned Rene flatly the moment he clapped eyes on him.

"Maybe?" The draconian reached down and stroked air, whispering, "Baa, am I an assassin?"

"You're wearing black."

"And your point is." He continued to stroke something that was not there, almost completely ignoring the necromancer.

"Everyone knows assassins wear black." Rene twitched. He needed a drink. "What are you doing to the air?"
---------------
Apologies for the excessive lengthiness of first two paragraphs and subsequent emptiness of the rest of the post. *ducks* I'll try to stop writing about the Staff, really!

Ruffie
12th January 2003, 09:22 AM
Kani
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was glad Ferran was doing this for me. I didn't have the amount of courage I wish I could have. And I'm only 26! I still have a lot of growing up!! Suddenly, Merolen said, "Well Mike is a sweet guy and all, but I've seen him without his armor on. Kani, you picked one helluva man!"
"Oh!" said Ferran. "I know! For a dark elf, he is so hot!"
"No kidding! And what about that Necromancer?"
"That Necromancer! Oh, don't even get me started! I wouldn't mind spending some time with him if you know what I mean....But I'd still preferred you over him any given day." He gave the little Amazon a kiss. I'll admit, it was cute. But at the same time, pretty wrong.
"Uh, guys?" asked I with uncertainty. "That's really cute, but you're acting...uhhh, more feminine than usual I guess would be the term...."
"Kani. We KNOW we're gay, and we're alright with that. In fact, I wouldn't have it any other way." Merolen looked into Ferran's eyes in a lovestruck manner, and they held each other close. I could hear Ferran purring deeply, he was hurt very badly. God forbid he should ever...I pushed the though out of my head.
Ferran wouldn't leave Merolen's side, ever. But if he should...poor Merolen. He's so fragile, he'd be defenseless even with us. Ferran's the only one with the true understanding of how frail his lover is.
I looked outside the mouth of the cave. "Kani?"
I whipped my head around to face the lovers. They seemed worried. "Is everything alright? You look...forlorn."
I sighed. "Don't worry. It's nothing."
"You sure you don't want to talk about it? We're here if you need us."
"No, it's alright. It's nothing, really." But it wasn't nothing. It was far more than nothing for the future was yet to come, and I could only hope it would bring us some good.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Awwwwwww, poor Kani

SilverWolf13
14th January 2003, 04:38 PM
Kakeesha
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a while I fell silent. It seemed Mike was just ignoring me anyway. This irked me, but I wasn't too upset about it. The man was probably too busy worrying over Kani. They would make a cute couple. We approached a cave and I saw a shadow move within it. Soon, Kani had come out and was babbling over how happy she was to see us. Well, Mike really since she only looked at him. I smiled and entered the mouth of the cave. Right in front of me Ferran and Merolen were making out.
"I don't mean to break up this...um moment," I interrupted , "but I would like to know why we're here. I mean, it is a quest. I know that, but what kind of quest? Probably something to do with destroying something to save the world and all. I mean, that's what quests usually are, right? Yes, I am right. Now, does anyone know what we're after and who? There's always a who, too. Hmmmmm."
Everyone in the cave stared at me. Mike like I was insane, Kani with amazement and Ferran...well let's just say he had gone back to previous business after I had finished.
"Uh, right," Mike said. "Let's wait for the Necromancer and the Assassin first."
"The assassin arrived? Why didn't you tell me? I should know! You can't hide everything from me if I am to be a proper sorceress! Then I wouldn't have wasted valuable time telling you we should have waited for the Assassin!"
"You were more..." Mike searched for the right word, "um, whining than telling."
I glared at him darkly, but let it slip. I looked at Ferran and Merolen on the floor kissing and the way Mike and Kani were looking at each other. Love was in the air.
"This is going to be a long trip," I muttered to myself.

Ginger Cat
14th January 2003, 07:22 PM
Barraka
-----------------------------

I found them... At least, I was pretty sure I did. At least, I found one of them. He was quite vampire-looking. Maybe... What was it they called those people? A necka... neeko... necroft... necroman... necromancer! That was it. Maybe he was one of them. Maybe a vampire necromancer.

"Everyone knows assassins wear black. What are you doing to the air?"

I looked up from Baa to the guy's face, which looked irritated. Air? "What?"

"You look like you're trying to pet the air."

"Oh... Oh!" I grinned, picking up Baa. He didn't protest, good little sheepier that he's always been. "This is Baa!"

"...That's air."

"No, not Air, Baa. He's my sheep," I patted Baa's head. "See?"

Suddenely, I heard Baa's soft bleating and leaned toward him. "I see..." I stood straight again. "He says that I am an assassin... Well, that's good, then."

"Right..." He looked confused. He also kept lookign at the staff he was holding. Piece of wood. What a nice piece of wood.

"Baa likes you wood."

"What!?!"

"I said..." I shook my hea,d then held Baa out in front of me. "Would you like to give Baa a kiss?"

The Muffin Man
14th January 2003, 09:36 PM
Merolen
----------
Rene, our resident necromancer looked at Barraka, and rolled his eyes.
"Oh fine..."He grumbled, and stepped forward. I "accidently" tripped Kakeesha forward, causing her to fall into Rene's kiss, right on the cheek. She blushed deep red and jumped back.
"Don't kiss me!!"She blushed a deep red. Rene turned.
"My...my apologies...I didn't mean to!"
Kakeesha smirked.
"Yeah, I'm sure..."She winked a bit, and turned, straighting everything up again. I smiled a bit and cuddled up to Ferran. Mike and Rene grabbed their extra pairs of clothes and headed for the stream. I blinked and shrugged, closing my eyes as Ferran stroked my head gently...I woke up from a..."surprise"...only a second after I drifted off, and a quickened heartbeat. A battle?
"Merolen..."
I blinked and turned...my heart nearly stopped.
Mike and Rene were scrambling into the stream, stripped down to nothing but their pants. My face grew hot, but I soon noticed everyone(but Barraka...petting air...) was staring.
"That's a damn fine Paladin..."Kani mumbled. Kakeesha smirked.
"Yeah, and that Necromancers nothing to sneeze at..."
We all began to blush and stare, as Mike and Rene turned, giving us odd looks(think o_O;) but we simply stared...
"God...that man is so beautiful...and sweet...and wonderful..."Kani smiled, sighing.
"Go tell him!"I urged. She shook her head.
"Nahh..."

Emotional Faun Chiko-sai
15th January 2003, 09:18 AM
*is in a soppy mood* And she takes another step, slowly she oooopens the doooooor- check that he is sleeeping~~
Rene: Please just shut up... people stare at me when I'm bathing!! T__T *sniff* No one stared at me when I was bathing before... *sniiiiiff*
Ehehe. Amusing. ^^;;
-----------
Rene Kindora/Necromancer/Male, allegedly
------------------

There were people staring at him. Rene wasn't used to having people stare at him, because people usually only stared at him when he was dead drunk and singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star with desultory lyrics while banging the bottle on the tabletop and making suggestive gestures. Generally, women as a whole tended to avoid him because of the Staff. Now there were two females giving appraising looks to himself and Mike.

Even the men were staring. Well, those men as were accounted for, anyway. Except the assassin and his air-sheep and the Staff playing 'loveable puppy' with him. It was pretending to rub against the air. Or maybe it really was rubbing against the imaginary sheep. The Staff released lots of thaumaturgical energy, so it probably wasn't surprising for a ghost to turn up if you believed in it around the Staff.

Rene made it a point to always bathe at odd hours and always in deep water.

He noticed Kani with big hearts in place of eyes, and looked from her to Mike, who was blushing.

The necromancer raised his eyebrows and proceeded to head further upstream where there were more bushes on the bank. Not that he was shy, but he didn't want to see the Staff rolling over or Barraka saying "Good staffie!" (yuk...) Besides, there was too much lovey-dovey emotion floating around, which made him light-headed, so that he forgot to be gloomy. It was positively degrading.

He'd be glad when the rest stop was over and they could get on with whatever they were doing. Then there was no temptation, of the flesh or otherwise... The least likely of them to fall in love was Barraka, and after that himself, and he intended to keep it that way. Oh wait. The sorceress was another exception as well. Almost no one would want to go out with a spitfire like her.

At this point he blushed for no particular reason.

Ruffie
18th January 2003, 12:36 PM
Ferran
~~~~~~~~~
My heart will always yearn for Merolen...but it's hard not to be aroused by two very handsome men undressing in plain sight. My eyes were fixated on them. Fortunately, so were everyone else's, even Merolen. Well, save the Assassin. They had stripped down to their pants and it looked as though they would get in the water. But they seemed a little hesitant. Good.
"Take off the pants...." I whispered to myself. By the strange looks the women gave me, I realized that I had said that out loud.
"Come on....Come on...." Suddenly, Rene and Mike turned around. They saw us and probably heard us. The Necromancer seemed self-conscious to the point where he hid himself behind some brush. But Mike was still there....Instead of taking off his pants however, he just jumped into the stream.
"Awww!" said Merolen, equally as disappointed as I was. "Alright ladies. Show's over."
I galnced at the girls. Kakeesha had gained her composure and began tidying up the cave for no particular reason. In my opinion, she has a few issues. Kani was still staring at Mike with the same fixation. There was something in her eyes. It was curiosity and...ah, of course. I should've known: lust. I chuckled to myself, they really did look cute together. I said, "You know Kani, you can't be his secret admirer forever."
She jerked her head in my direction. "What?"
"You can't be his secret admirer forever. What if he finds someone else?"
"He would never!....Well, I don't think so...."
"You don't know that for a fact," answered Merolen. "Just think of how many men Ferran might've met if I hadn't snap him up first!"
"Hmmmm, I guess you're right...."
"Go on, talk to him! Who knows what might happen!"
Finally, she said, "You know what? I think I will!" And with that, she trotted down to the stream where Mike was bathing.

Kani
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I couldn't believe how hard it was for me when Mike began stripping down. I had this immense desire to...well, I think I'll leave that one up to your imagination. Even after he had gone into the stream, I still felt that burning desire. I needed to do something. I was so glad Merolen had given me the courage to go talk to him. Marching down to the bank, I called casually, "Why, hello Mike."
He seemed very surprised to see me. He suddenly stood up. Thank God his pants were still on, I might've lost control. "Oh! Oh! Uh, hello Kani!"
Neither of us could think of anything to say. It was so awkward and uncomfortable.
"Just thought I'd come down and visit you...." How could I be so lame? What was I thinking? But somehow, he didn't seem to mind.
"Uh, feeling...gritty?...You're, uh, welcome to wash up....I won't look!!" His face was turning a deep red. I could feel my face growing flush as well.
"Oh, that's okay....Uh, so what's it like being a Paladin? Lots of glory?"
"Eh, it's okay. But it's hard when you're a Dark elf...." He sighed painfully. The poor thing!
"Why's that?" He seemed confused by my question.
"Don't you know?" he asked. "Most Paladin are humans. And Dark elves are the most hated of the elves!"
"Well, I don't understand how anyone can hate YOU...."
This conversation was going nowhere. I had to do something.
"Hmm, this armor is getting a bit heavy," I said. It was a flat out lie, but it was all I could think of. "I think I'll take it off."
I did, and it actually felt good not to wear it. I hadn't realized how long I had been wearing my armor and my clothes. Perhaps I did need to wash up. Suddenly, I found myself stripping off nearly everything save my undergarments.
When I had finished, I slid off the bank into the stream. "Ahhhh," I said blissfully as I sat on the bottom. "Much better."
I looked at Mike. His face was a very deep red. "Mike!" I said, "your nose is bleeding!"
His hands jerked to his face. "Don't worry about it! I'll be fine!" He sat down next to me. I had to tell him how I felt.
"You know Mike...I know that I've only known you for a day but...how can I say this? I guess the only way is this....Mike, I--"
Five somethings hit me in the back, all in the same place. I could feel the blood gushing out.
"Kani!!"
I heard a woman cackling behind me. Mike narrowed his eyes in hatred.
"Niobe...."

SilverWolf13
18th January 2003, 02:13 PM
Kakeesha
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kani had finally gotten the courage to go down to the stream and tell Mike how she felt. They would make a cute couple for sure! I liked Kani and Mike, even when he went on his rant when I acidentally made him grow a tail. I was sorry about that. My book of spells was old and I need a new one.
The cave around me was so...dirty! I couldn't stand it, so I went around to tidy it up. I dusted off my hands once I thought it was as clean as I could make it.
"That should be good enough," I said to myself.
Ferran and Merolen were watching Kani and Mike talk. She'd actually stripped to her under garments and was bathing too! I wish I could be as self assured around men as Kani was. Every time I meet a cute guy, I get...fiery and eventually chase them off. Too bad the necromancer had hidden himself behind some bushes.
Suddenly, Kani cried out in pain and Mike said something. I looked at the stream. There stood a woman. All I could see was the back of her head. I froze. Something about this woman made me uneasy. I managed to kneel by Ferran and Merolen who were also frozen. I was trembling. Why was I naturally scared of this...woman? I needed support so I grabbed onto Ferran's arm. I don't think he noticed because he was holding onto Merolen as tightly as he could.

The Muffin Man
23rd January 2003, 09:32 PM
Mike - X_@ Finally!
-----
I unsheated my sword and slowly went for my armor, which Rene had pulled to the shore. I quickly pulled it on as a rose vine began creeping at me. A quick slice and Niobe had pulled it back. I glared fiercly at her, while Rene now pulled Kani to the shore...
"I'll kill you..."
She smirked,"Oh really? How?".
She flipped her hair back and jutted out her chest. Even I must admit, Niobe was beautiful. Some might say perfect, but evil. Her body was perfectly formed and curvy, stuffed into a tight black bikini. But it did not matter in the least to me. My eyes were set beyond her breasts, at her HEART...I would tear it out and bring it with me to the towns she had destroyed. I charged at her, only to have my sword bounce off her arm.
"What the hell!? Why aren't you bleeding?"
"Stone skin, darling. One of many enchants on my enchanting form..."
"What else do you have? Super-*****? Evil Ho?"
She gritted her teeth, clenched her fist, and growled under her breath.
"Locke...Flint...kill him..."
Twin serpents slithered from her back, slithering at me. Before either one could move, an assassin(Mikes never met Blept on her back and put his katar to Niobes throat.
"Call them back...or I'm afraid poor Baa will have to see blood..."
"Didn't you hear? I have stone skin!"
I smirked and laughed, "Yeah, but didn't you notice the cloud of black around you? His Cloak of Shadows ignores your defense..."
Her eyes went wide.
"Oh no..."
"Leave one out, I want some practice!"I smirked. Barakka pushed the blade in.
"Yes, Mistress...I shall leave Locke to do his work..."
The serpent slithered back and pressed against her flesh once more, as the other dragon reared it's head and tackled into a boulder. With a hiss, it lunged again, and nearly took my arm off.
"You little bastard!! Goddamn crack-lizard..."I mumbled. With a swing of my sword, sparks and scales flew from the beasts face. He snarled and snapped his jaws, as I thrust the blade into it's neck. With a groan and a his, it slithered back to Niobes back, as she threw Barraka off. Her fingernails formed into darts and slid to her palms.
"Time to finish you off...!"
I gasped and held up my shield.
"Not so fast..."Kani groaned as she stood.
"But I pumped you with enough to kill a packmule!"
Kani smirked, now back to full vigor, and uprooted a tree.
"Since when could a packmule do THIS?"She swung the tree, and knocked Niobe across the horizen. Kani then blushed a bright red and giggled, realizing she was in her underwear.
"Ummm...MikeIgottatellyousomethingnowlet'sgo!!"Kani said hurridely and dragged me into the cave.
"Mike..."She started...

Ruffie
24th January 2003, 11:31 PM
8) Hee! I just like that icon. I'm really hyper cause I made sugar cookies today and I ate something like seven of them. Okay, I'll shut up and post.....

Kani
~~~~~~~~~~~
That Niobe woman...I hated her. She could've killed Mike. I wasn't going to let ANYONE hurt him. In my fury, I hadn't realized how little I was wearing. I didn't notice either that because of the water, it clung to my skin. I needed to go somewhere private...with him. I said hastily,"Ummm...MikeIgottatellyousomethingnowlet'sgo!!" I grabbed his arm and led him quickly up to the cave. Ferran and Merolen were nowhere to be found. It was just as well. Wesat down on our knees. He asked, trying to make conversation, "So...there was something you wanted to tell me?"
"Mike..." I began. "I, I've known you for only a day....But I've never in my life met anyone like you....Tell me," I asked, getting closer every second, "Do you believe in true love?" By now, I was whispering in his ear. He whispered into mine, "Yes...."
"Good...."
We kissed. 'Twas the first time I ever kissed someone other than my relatives when we greeted each other at family gatherings. I felt hot and cold at the same time, but in a good way. My heart pounded in my chest, I could feel it pounding in his.
"Mike...I love you...."
He laughed happily. "I've been wanting to say that to you for a long time...probably even before I met you....For the first time in my life, I feel...complete. Forgive me, I'm getting too sappy."
"Oh no, not at all...." I gazed into his beautiful eyes.
Suddenly, we heard some noises from the back of the cave. They sounded vaguely familiar. I heard a voice say, "Mmmmmh...ahhhhhh....You foxy animal...." I knew that voice, so did Mike. We went to the back of the cave. I had a feeling I didn't want to see what I was going to see, but I had no choice.
"What the?! Oh, sorry! We didn't know you guys would be back so soon!"

Ferran
~~~~~~~~
I blushed deeply when Kani and Mike found us. My love was on top of me, stripped down to nothing but pants which were about fall off at any given moment. I myself was shirtless and about to lose my pants as well.

When Niobe had been around, I felt this painful sensation. It was like the poison all over again. It was the negative energy radiating from Niobe, she was drenched in it and stunk of it. We moved to the back of the cave to get away. I held Merolen close, asking for his energy to help me then. Somehow, it did. We kissed, then got more intense. Perhaps too carried away. But it was like my body was meshing with his, I never felt anything so exhilarating. That was why we hadn't noticed Kani and Mike.

"I'm terribly sorry," I said, embarrassed. We got off each other. My pants went to my toes and I yanked then up quickly. "Oh! Forgive me! I'm not decent right now." The same thing happened to Merolen, and he blushed even more deeply that I had.
"It's alright," said Mike. "It's not like it's the first time I've walked in on a certain someone with HIS beloved." He glanced at Merolen. "Shut up!" Merolen pouted.
"Yeah," said Kani. "I can handle seeing two gay men almost make out."
"Almost!," said I. "My tongue was halfway to Merolen's heart!"
She blinked. "Ya know, I really didn't need to hear that...."
Mike kept looking Kani up and down. His nose began to bleed. Finally he said, "Uh, Kani. Could you put your clothes back on? I need to call a meeting. I think I know what our quest is now."
She dashed away. He let out a sigh of relief. "God, I don't wanna be a father just yet...."
I had to laugh. "You dirty man!" I joked. "You're supposed to be a paladin! A Holy Knight!"
"Yeah, yeah. Sure. Rub it in. But you guys best begin practicing. It's gonna be a long hard journey. That goes double for you. Mr. Loch'orn." I knew what he meant by that. He took Merolen and I by the arm and dragged us out of the cave as we desparately tried to hold our pants up.
"Why are you taking us out here?" asked Merolen.
"You guys are way too horney! I want ya to be where I can see you!"

Ginger Cat
29th January 2003, 08:41 PM
sorry

Barraka
----------------------

Everyone had gone off somewhere, leaving me alone with Baa. That was all right. I was sued to it, and they didn't go far. They seemed to be going off together, in little groups. How cute. Nice little peoplesies. Going off to snog, how sweet.

I started playing tag with Baa. It didn't work very well; when I flew, he couldn't catch me. Damn. Oh well. I decided to outlaw the flying, and Baa said that was good. I was jsut about to tag him when I heard a commotion coming from the river. What now? Had the snogging gone too far? Sometimes the people did that.

Nope, didn't look like it. Human guy was by human woman, but not snogging. They looked angry. Ook, this was one of the bad people! My time to have fun! Leaping forward, I attacked her, goign through my deal, saying what was necessary. Told ehr to take back little snakey things. Pathetic little things. Not worth much. Not able to fight much. Would hurt a draconian, but maybe a human. Maybe Baa. So they had to go back.

The male human wanted one snake to play with, so I allowed that. The other one went away,a nd the male human took care of his. They didn't want me to kill the woman, though; instead, one of the other female humans knocked her away. That was strange. And silly female is little bit of clothing. Maybe jsut back from snogging. Silly, silly, humans.

Soon, the humans had gone off in their little pairs again, practically dragging each other away. That left Baa and I... That was all right, though. I rubbed Baa's head, grinning slightly. I hadn't been able to kill woman, but maybe that was better. After all, Baa didn't much like to see murder. He was a ncie sheepie.

"Hey, Baa, want to play tag again?"

"Baaaa!" he nodded, and I reached out, then dashed toward the other side of the clearing.

"You're ittttttttttttt!"

The Muffin Man
10th February 2003, 08:28 AM
Just giving this a healthy bump. Apparently if it's not on page 1, everyones too damn lazy to LOOK for it...

Emotional Faun Chiko-sai
10th February 2003, 10:40 AM
True, true... *hits self on head*
----------
Rene Kindora/M/Necromancer with his staff-chan
---------------

It seemed as if only he, the sorceress with the perpetual PMS and the draconian plus imaginary sheep weren't doing something within ninety degrees of having an innocent walk in the woods. Kani and Mike couldn't stop blushing, saying their versions of sweet nothings and/or fluttering eyelashes, depending on who you were talking about. On the other hand, Ferran and Merolan had dropped any coy facade completely and constantly lagged behind in the shrubbery when they thought no one was looking.

Once, when he'd been staring for ten minutes straight up at the sky because he didn't want to get fireballed by Kakeesha, momentarily spooked by the equation Ferran+Merolen=creative_way_of_making_out, act as onlooker in Kani and Mike's little romance thing or speak to Baa, Ferran had winked at him and grinned: "I just KNOW that staff of yours is an oversized phallic symbol!" before embracing Merolen for the 657th time. (He'd counted, because each embrace took appoximately 2.56 minutes and if you added that up together you'd get the total amount of time spent in the woods following the river.)

Rene stared at the Staff, and facefaulted.

He had never ever thought of the Staff as anything, well, naughty. He remembered something blessedly vague about witches and broomsticks. And Maypoles. And flowers being sex organs. And the reason why people called the actors who played women's parts poufs. The necromancer had never really thought about it till now, but he realized that through the happily beer-filled haze of the past twenty years or so he'd probably done Things with ladies.

...Probably men, too. When he got drunk, he really got drunk.

Oh gods.
--------------
Aheheheheheh.. just felt like writing that.... oO;;

SilverWolf13
10th February 2003, 03:54 PM
Kakeesha
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't mind walks in the forests, really. But, the fact that Ferran and Merolen didn't really keep it down anymore sort of irked her. Okay, she had no problem whatsoever with their relationship. It was just that they did it out in front for the world to see! At least Kani and Mike kept it down.
Me, Rene, and the Assassin walked mainly in the front. Rene was looking up at the sky for some apparent reason. When he finally looked down, Ferran made some comment about his staff. I wasn't really listening. That sorceress, Niobe, didn't make sense to me. Of course, nothing of late seemed to make sense. Nothing was going as it should and I guess that put me in a foul mood because nearly everyone avoided me. Barraka was the only one who was almost oblivious to my mood it seemed, for he always asked me to pet Baa.
This trip was going nowhere. Where were we going?
"Wanna pet Baa?" Barraka asked me and offered air to me.
"Sure," I smiled and reached out and patted air.
Barraka pulled Baa back to him and started speaking to it.
I looked back to discover Ferran and Merolen had "vanished". They would be back in a few minutes. It was all a pattern by this time.