PDA

View Full Version : Poll: SOCKS, EXAMS, TOAST AND GREECE ;D.

Jay Umbreon
18th July 2003, 07:22 AM
k, here are a few more random type polls for yall to enjoy! ;)

~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~

1) What did you have for breakfast today?

2) Have you gone/Are you going on vacation anywhere this summer?

3) What kind of chair do you use to sit on when at the computer?

4) Do you usually wear socks or go bear foot when in the house?

5) If you were given the options of either cheating on an exam paper to get a definite 'A' grade and also never be found out, or to do the exam normally and get your deserved grade, which would you choose?

6) What's your favourite smiley that is shown to the right of the message area when typing a post? (.e.g ;) :P :) :rolleyes: ..etc.)

~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~

My Answers:

1) I had rice krispies, tea and biscuits, and toast.
2) I am going to greece I think, in a few weeks.
3) I really old and uncomfortable black one (with long and annoying legs too).
4) bear foot! unless it's really cold and winterety :(
5) I wouldn't cheat on the test. it'd be no fun and I 'd want to know what grade I really deserved.
6) :yes:

~Jay

Thy
18th July 2003, 07:44 AM
1. I haven't had breakfast in 3 weeks. I usually get up at 11 am Eastern time. (Which is my time zone :D ) But I usually have Tony's Cinnamon Crunchers or whatever they are called. They are good.

2. I haven't gone anywhere yet, but I am going to the beach in mid-August. All my camps are day camps near where I live.

3. An old green computer chair that squeeks if you move. It gets really annoying.

4. I wear sandals in the summer so I never wear socks. Inside or out.

5. If it was French, if I cheated, they would know. I would do regular and enjoy that soon-to-be-mine F. Others, it depends if I really need it.

6. :o

Mikey
18th July 2003, 09:29 AM
5) If you were given the options of either cheating on an exam paper to get a definite 'A' grade and also never be found out, or to do the exam normally and get your deserved grade, which would you choose?
6) What's your favourite smiley that is shown to the right of the message area when typing a post? (.e.g ..etc.)

1. Nothing, don't eat breakfast much
2. no
3. a wheely one! Ph33r me!
4. barefoot
5. deserved grade
6. :wave: :yes:

Lady Vulpix
18th July 2003, 09:46 AM
1.- Tea. More precisely, apple & cinnamon tea.
2.- I'm probably going on vacation this summer, but it's so many months away I have no idea where I'll be going, nor when.
3.- A black chair made of metallic tubes, a flat cushion on a wooden platform to sit on and a piece of black cloth in the back, and 4 wheels.
4.- I wear socks all the time. Except when I'm in the shower, of course.
5.- If you know me well enough, my answer will be predictable. Since I have a very good eyesight, I've often had that option; and my decision has always been the same: do my best and pass the exam on my own merit, without cheating. In any case, who's to say if the other people's answers are better than mine. They have a good chance of making as many mistakes as myself or even more. And I like to know I've learnt; that's what I'm studying for.
6.- :D

Misty
18th July 2003, 11:00 AM
1) Nothing.

2) On vacation right now in Michigan.

3) Any that's available.

4) I used to always wear socks, now I never do. @_@ Sandals all the way, lol.

5) I always deserve an A, so the answer is obvious.

6) None of them.

Jay
18th July 2003, 11:08 AM
1. I didn't have breakfast - I usually never do because I wake up during the lunch hours, or either very early morning. I just don't feel like eating breakfast that much. *sigh*

2. Possibly to Brisbane. Though we might be moving there, so it could be a permavacation.

3. What about people who lay on the floor? x.x I like my computer on the floor as it is. :)

4. ... and what about people who wear indoor shoes? I usually wear shoes in the house, otherwise very rarely just socks when I come out of the shower or something.

5. I know I'd get an A+ without cheating. It doesn't prove how smart you are, and you'll be living with the shame for the rest of your life. = n.

6. ;o In fact I haven't used it a great deal lately. ;_; ^^;;;

Fett One
18th July 2003, 11:27 AM

A hand full of pretzel sticks

No, I"m not going anyway for vacation. However I might go to the shore just for the day and then come home.

A regular folding chair

I always wear socks in the house

I would do the honest thing and not cheat

6) What's your favourite smiley that is shown to the right of the message area when typing a post? (.e.g ..etc.)

I never use the smilies but for the sake of answering this question I will go with :wave:

Razola
18th July 2003, 11:36 AM

Nothing, though normally I have 3 scrambled eggs.

I will be visiting a friend in the D.C. area next week.

Wheeled chairs, fold-out chairs, old wooden chairs. Anything goes.

Barefoot. I use to get yelled at for wearing my socks in the house, so walking around barefoot is a habit. My feet have a nice thick callous on them now.

I'd always go the honest path.

6) What's your favourite smiley that is shown to the right of the message area when typing a post?

None. I hate smilies and all "emotes" for that matter.

Elemental Seribii
18th July 2003, 11:45 AM
1. Scrambled eggs, and a bagel.
2. Meh, we moved back to the USA, so that was kind of a permanent vacation. I'm in Cape Cod right now.
3. I usually have this black folding chair that has a really bad cushion built it. Right now I just have this boring brown wooden chair.
4. I can't stand socks. *-*; I usually go around barefoot.
5. Um...I'd probably not cheat. I'd be paranoid after it for a long time, though if I got an F I'd be dead. ;.;
6. I used to love the old :heh: smilie. ^-^; I don't really use them, but my faves are :D :wave:

Craig
18th July 2003, 11:58 AM

Nothing, considerng its "Check out what you got in hte summer school class" day, I got a 74:D Anyways, I usually have fried eggs & "skillet strips"

nope.

A nice, big, executive chair, its not the most ergonomically safe, and it creaks alot, but its comfo and nice.

Bare foot, unless I am already wearing socks from before.

Obviously the cheating, i mean, no one would know.

The cool man face :)

Katie
18th July 2003, 12:20 PM
donut!!! rasberry jelly filled thingie. mmm.

I'm going to the beach next week :)

rolly-swively-computer chair o.o it's my chair and I love it *hugs chair*

barefoot usually, but if I was already wearing shoes I don't take them off. very rarely do I wear just socks. all my socks are little ones and they slip off easily and that's annoying >_o

never be found out? A? I'd cheat. even though there's no way that there's NO chance of someone finding out. GOD ALWAYS KNOWS!!!!11one

6) What's your favourite smiley that is shown to the right of the message area when typing a post?
:rolleyes: because it looks like the old ubb one, :wave: because it's cute, and :yes: because it is always needed (but will never replace the (y) thumb :'()

~Katie

White Gryphon
18th July 2003, 02:14 PM

Cereal.

Yes, I went to Hawaii.

One of those cushy office desk chairs like you see at Office Depot.

Socks suck, I go barefoot.

Don't cheat! Cheating is BAD! It comes back to HAUNT you! Do it normally!

This one! :D

kainashi
18th July 2003, 02:18 PM
1) nothing.

2) i've went to kentucky, that's it.

3) a black leather one, i like to rock in it.

4) i usually go barefoot.

5) i'd rather not risk getting caught, so i would do it myself.

6) :wave: or 8)

Yukitsukai
18th July 2003, 02:59 PM

1) I usually don't eat breakfast. Today was no exception.

2) I was supposed to go to Arizona, but nooooooo http://smilies.networkessence.net/s/cwm/cwm/crying.gif

3) A green rocking chair :3 Comfy

4) I usually go barefoot, but I started wearing socks again a few days ago 0_o

5) Deserved grade

6) :o because it looks funneh..... 'n stuff.....

Pichu
18th July 2003, 03:04 PM

I don't eat breakfast. LMAO

No. I hate going on vacation. Its like everywhere is the same. Same buildings, same chairs, same road, same tree, same computers, same houses...

I sit on a stool... I fall asleep when there's a headrest =\

Feet.

hmm...both? =\ I won't tell you how I cheat or if I cheated. =P

:D or :wave:

Crystal Mew
18th July 2003, 03:22 PM
1. I had an egg burrito thing...and a hashbrown.... =)

2. I went to my grandparents...does that count? .-. no? didn't think so. Other than that, havent been anywhere, and probably won't go anywhere, unless we find a good deal on a RC. :)

3. This hard wooden chair...so un-comfy ;_;' and it doesn't even swril

4. I don't like wearing socks in the house o_O; they are uncomfortable, and I only wear socks with my tennis shoes, and if I come in, I take of my shoes, then my socks :yes:

5. probably cheat :x but I would have a bad feeling afterward >_>'

6. I like :D :wave: :yes: :no: =)

Real One Barunson
18th July 2003, 05:24 PM
1. Nothing. I don't eat breakfast lol.
2. No :mad: :(
3. Right now I'm at my cousin's apartment, I'm using a comfy rotating chair. But at my house I have to use a uncomfortable wood chair that doesn't even rotate ;-;
4. Barefoot :) Socks suxorz
5. I get good grade most of the time, but I would definantly cheat. Especially if it is the SAT exam :yes: :D I have to get into a good univ don't I?
6. :no:

edit: typos. I need a typo preventing machine '~'

ILikePokemonP
18th July 2003, 08:52 PM

Blueberry Oats for a change. Lame :rolleyes: You need a soft drink after because it's so dry.

I don't know what I'll be doing in 6 months.

It's black, has 5 wheels and I can go up and down.

If it's not winter, I wear sandals. Now I'm wearing socks.

I don't need to cheat usually to get a good mark.

There's no smilies to the right but there's some to the left :yes:

Avian Freeze
18th July 2003, 09:12 PM

Uh...I forget XD. I think I had dim sum, not sure o.o.

Nope, I hope to though. I should be going to Six Flags which was cancelled like 10 billion times x_x.

An uncomfortable hard chair that screeches against the floor and is very uncomfortable and will probably break soon and kill me -.-

I don't like wearing socks, they feel weird :O. I go bare foot in my house, even when it's winter ^^;, it's not that cold up in my apartment, cause it traps heat o.o.

I would do the exam normally and get my deserved grade. Usually I get an A+ with my favorite subjects, and for others, A or A-, sometimes B+, which I'm fine with. I've never failed though which I'm grateful for I guess ^^;. I'm way too honest. I'd feel too guilty if I cheated.

um...:P or :D.

Kireihana52
18th July 2003, 09:30 PM
1) I actually didn't have breakfast today as I felt really sick. *kicks menstrual cycles* @_@

2) The last time I went on vacation, I was 8 years old. That tells you how often we go on vacations.

3) This black leather spinning chair. It's comfortable. Yay.

4) I always go bare foot. My feet get hot easily. O_o; My mom always complains about how I don't wear socks in winter. It's so annoying.

5) I'm bad at cheating, and I'd be caught if I did it, so I'd just try on my own and hope for the best. =P

6) I always liked :D. But I like :yes: too.

~Bethany

en0miz
18th July 2003, 09:35 PM
A Sausage Egg McMuffin and raspberry iced tea. I usually don't eat greasy McDonalds for breakfast but I was in a hurry this morning.

I'm going to the Bahamas for a family reunion July 30 to August 4th. :wave: After that, I'm staying in Florida at my cousin's house til the end of the month.

A cheap ***, regular folding chair. It sucks.

Barefoot or fip-flops. :P

Definately cheating. Hey, if I won't get caught, why not? I probably wouldn't get the A on my own anyway.

:no: pwns. The old yes and no thumb smilies on the UBB were pretty great too.

Toxicity
19th July 2003, 12:05 AM
1) I didn't eat anything for breakfast. I usually don't eat breakfast.

2) Not really, but I did visit my aunt in Loisiana for a week back in June.

3) A spinning computer chair that's navy-blue.

4) Usually not...but sometimes.

5) I would accept the grade I deserve...what can I say? For somebody stuck in the darkness of life, I want that grade I should get in the first place...since usually the lowest I get is a B-

6) :rolleyes:

Azura Stardust
19th July 2003, 04:22 AM

Uh... 3 slices of 12-grain bread (I LOVE THAT STUFF!!!) with margarine. Just a little.

Seeing as I dont have summer holidays adn it's school, no. :< Though at the year end holidays which are nice and long, I may be going back to Sri Lanka for a while.

This weird old faded red creaky red chair which I always sit with my feet up on x_X

I go bear foot. Roar.
Anyway, I obviously ahve to go bare footed because I live in a tropical climate and it's crazy wearing socks in the house.

Depends on the exam. If its something I couldn't care about like Maths, I'd cheat as long as I was never found out, because I'd never feel any kind of conscience... Though then again, I might not, because I couldn't keep it up... I'd probably choose the second option.

6) What's your favourite smiley that is shown to the right of the message area when typing a post? (.e.g= [smilies not shown to save smilie space. SAVE THE SMILIE SPACE!] ..etc.)

:)... sometimes :yes:, and :mad:.... and :( and :o <- that one the most...

nightcrow
19th July 2003, 04:40 AM
1. I am eating fruit loops at this exact moment :wave:
2. England soon.. ^_^
3. A cheapass computer chair that's pretty much broken becase of the way I sit on it.. XD
4. Bare foot++
5. I dunno... I probably wouldn't bring myself to cheat because I have too much pride to do so. =\
6. :yes: and :) .. happy happy

Phantom of Innocence-BF
19th July 2003, 10:07 AM
I forget. 0.o I was on a plane for 13 hours, I don't even know what day it is now. Lol.

2) Have you gone/Are you going on vacation anywhere this summer?I am currently on vacation in China to visit my relatives. I'm going to be here till August 11th, today's only my first day! :D

3) What kind of chair do you use to sit on when at the computer?Big, leather, rolling chair. 0.0

No socks or slippers for me, thank you.

My deserved grade. If I'd cheated the grade would have meant nothing and it would also not have proved anything as well. Besides, I get A's 95% of the time. :p

6) What's your favourite smiley that is shown to the right of the message area when typing a post? Erm...prolly the :o smilie because it looks goofy. ^_^

mvtm
19th July 2003, 08:50 PM
1) What did you have for breakfast today?Cereal , Plain Corn Flakes....

2) Have you gone/Are you going on vacation anywhere this summer?Yes i am going 2 months to 10 countrys of Europe ^^

3) What kind of chair do you use to sit on when at the computer?Umm its like the ejecutive businness ones , but it isnt so great. well but its good , no prob with that.

4) Do you usually wear socks or go bear foot when in the house?yep , amost everytime , i like socks dunno why .

It depends , i am honest person , i dont really like cheating , but if its a Math final, and ill have like the chance not to fail the subject i will , but only it that case , so i think that will never happen.

6) What's your favourite smiley that is shown to the right of the message area when typing a post? (.e.g ..etc.) , lol my favorite smilie definetly is
;)