PDA

View Full Version : Pokémon Jade/Diamond

The Decapitated Mole
18th July 2003, 09:34 AM
Yea, has anyone played either of these games? They're pirated versions of two other games that were changed and stuff and then sold as Pokémon Jade and Diamond in other countries. I downloaded a Translated ROM of Pokémon Diamond, and it's just so funny, it's fun fun funny fun! See, in this game, you are not in the world of Pokémon. You are in a regular world, at the start. Then you find ||D Shoot||. D Shoot is a thing that goes on your phone, apparently. I beleive the intro goes something like this:

Sungki: I've heard that one can go to the electric monster's world by walking straight along this big tree here. I'm eager to go there.

Suddenly a baseball falls and almost hits him

Sungki: Oh, it's dangerous. Up here, only one man can fly over.

Then it goes down to the town

You go ahead to pick up the ball!
Miyor:Bek found it!
Miyor:It's such a surprise that you know how to play baseball?
Bek: This is nothing special, Miyor
Miyor: It is said that there are kids who have never had a chance to live in the electric monster's world. Is that you and Sungki? If you feel sorry, please come over to the electric monster's world.

Miyor leaves the screen

Bek: Damn it! He's nothing! He just took the chance to make trouble!
Bek: If he just shuts up, he may be a cute guy as well...
Bek: Come on, let's go to see the ball!

He goes up to the tree place whre Sungki is.

Bek: Hey! Sungki, what are you doing up here?
Sungki: Mr. Bek, is that you who hit the ball here?
Bek: Oh! It must be sedge!
Sungki: If you go a little further, you will bump into each other!
Bek: We will be carefull next time. Well, could you play the baseball with us?
Sungki: Mr. Bek, are you not interested in electric monster's world? I hope to make friends with all of you!!
Sungki: The Electric Monster's world can't work without D Shoot. Electric monsters would never me my friends any more?

Suddenly there's a beeping sound.

Sungki: Well? The phone is ringing. Is the call from that ||Under the Tree||?
Sungki: You have portable phone with you and it is that D shoot... Mr. Bek, give me your phone.
Bek: What... What's wrong, I...
Sungki: Come on!

Then it goes to a little thing that is a picture of you standing by the tree.

We contact each other at last...

Then the screen shakes and it shows black and you and sungki falling.

Both: ||WAUL||!!

Then it shows a village, and sungki is standing there, and bek lands upside down next to him.

Sungki: Well well. ...Ouch, what shall I do...
Sungki: Mr. Bek Terrible!
Bek: What's up, stop shouting. I've even got a headache.
Sungki: Why did you scold me like this? Something terrible has happened here!
Bek: What's the matter..?
Sungki: Well, listen carefully.
Sungki: This is the electric monster's world!
Bek: What? It's electric monster's world!?
Sungki: Show me the antenna from D. It should be 4 antennas, isnt it? Usually, the portable has 3 antennas only. It'a a portable phone which can catch the electric wave from the electric monster's world!
Sungki: Well then, we can call the electric monster's world by using D Shoot. Generally, D Shoot is a hard won portable. How can you have this?

Then a turtle walks on the screen.

Turtle: This is Tulunk Village, isn't it?
Turtle: Well, is that a cute kid? Are you a selected one? You move slowly toward the house over there, ok?
Sungki: Mr. Bek, well then, if we can approach this man, we may find out something.

They all go into a house. There's a sandslash-looking thing there.

You must bring me something back. WIll you go to the electric monster's world or not? --Yes-- --No--

Turtle: Well, I'll tell you why I asked you to come here.
Turtle: Near the fountain of the village lives a guy named NETARO. He takes care of carrying water to the whole village, but recently, we haven't got him for many times. The village runs out of water and everyone looks very worried. Then we want to see what has hapened to him.
Turtle: But NETARO's brother is NEJIRO, and he is also a guy always making trouble.
Turtle: That's why I asked you to bring an electric monster with you. Let it to be the first friend of you in the electric monster's world.

The sandslash thing goes to you.

Kuribute: My name is Kuribute and this is my number! Thanks.

To see what happened here, read the attachment, I can't explain it.

Got Kuribute's phone number.
Turtle: Then it is the ||map|| of this world. That's all for now. Wherever you go, you must try your best to write down whatever you see. ||map|| can be regarded as a ||start|| button which has been pressed.
Hold the ||map||.
Sungki: Mr. Bek, I've got something to look into in this village, that's why I've been waiting for you.
Kuribute: Come on, wake netaro up!
Turtle: Hey watch your step then. Once I'm back, I'll show you funny things.

Then you leave the house, and start playing.

Then you go save NETARO, and go on a bunch of other adventures. And that turtle still hasn't shown me funny things.

o_0
jimm

[attachment deleted by admin]

Mikey
18th July 2003, 10:21 AM
I've played it. The game was actually pretty entertaining untill I go stuck and haven't played it since. Bad as a Pokemon game though.