PDA

View Full Version : Open Challenge 2 on 2

Icy
18th July 2003, 04:01 PM
Yep yep....

I choose first
5 day DQ...

You attack first

Arena is umm... how about ummm the normal indigo field thingy...

:\ the ref is uhh... whoever

Now I'll choose Flamie the Female Ninetales

Zup
18th July 2003, 06:17 PM
My I ref this battle?

Oddish17
19th July 2003, 01:10 AM
I'll accept, I choose my female Rapidash Recca. I very much enjoy even matches.

Recca, start off with a small Substitute. Then boost your speed with Agility and finish up with a Body Slam.

I have no problems with you reffing, Zup.

Icy
19th July 2003, 02:07 PM
I'm not quite sure what a small substitute is, but that shouldn't matter...

Ninetales, launch a powerful Body Slam attack to take down that substitute. While it is running around, simply make clones of yourself... Double Team.

When its charging at you or your clones, confuse the hell outta it.. Confuse Ray

Body Slam~Double Team~Confuse Ray

Zup
20th July 2003, 03:12 PM
Oddish17 vs. Icy
Recca the Rapidash (f) vs. Flamie the Ninetales (f)
Arena: Normal Indigo Field

Recca: Substitute(Small) - Agility - Body Slam
Flamie: Body Slam - Double Team - Confuse Ray

Prebattle:

A small breeze wafts through Indigo field this morning. The two trainers look at each other and choose their pokemon, making this battle a fair one. On a normal grass field such as this, fires can spring up anywhere. This oughta be fun. The trainers give their commands and nod approvingly, as their pokemon are let onto the field. The ref, who is excited, waves the flag enthusiastically. The battle has begun!

Battle - Round 1

Recca leaps into action, her eyes closing as she concentrates. Taking a bit of her energy out, she creates a double, which she now hides behind. Flamie, with no regard toward Recca's artistic talent(The sub looks very realistic), body slams the thing, crushing it to pieces.

Recca, who is now uncovered, starts stretching her limbs, and then starts running at full speed around the stadium, causing anyone who looks at her to be dizzy. Flamie, on the other hand, is squinting and concentrating almost as much as Recca was, and suddenly, there are four Flamies prowling about! Recca accidentally runs into one, making it disappear.

Flamie is finding it hard to focus her next attack on the speedy horse until it stops just in front of her! Flamie backs up, but still gets hit by the hard body slam. The clone disappears. Flamie smiles in triumph before sending a ghostly sphere at the firey horse, who gets hit square in the head by the confuse ray. Both pokemon pant heavily, exhausted from their efforts.

End of Battle Stats:

Recca: 94% - Fatigue: 18% - Confused - Sped up
Flamie: 100% - Fatigue: 10% - 1 clone left
Arena: Still normal.

Icy
22nd July 2003, 12:28 PM
Flamie, put up a nice Safeguard....

Then use another Double Team.

Finish it off with a Faint Attack...

Safeguard~Double Team~Faint Attack

Oddish17
22nd July 2003, 09:49 PM
Hmm. Mimic the Safeguard, Swift away the clones, then finish off with a Double Kick.

Mimic(Safeguard) ~ Swift ~ Double Kick

Zup
24th July 2003, 12:27 AM
Oddish17 vs. Icy
Recca the Rapidash vs. Flamie the Ninetales
Arena: Normal Indigo Field

Recca: 94% - Fatigue: 18% - Confused - Sped up
Flamie: 100% - Fatigue: 10% - 1 clone left

Flamie: Safeguard - Double Team - Faint Attack
Recca: Mimic - Swift - Double Kick

Prebattle:
Ruffling the grass underneath the crowds of indog fields, the breeze mentioned earlier continued it's westerly voyage through the stadium. Recca is looking crosseyed at the ground, trying to get her bearings back, and the twin Ninetales circle eachother carefully, neither quite touching the other. The trainers are quickly yelling commands at their frenzied pokemon, hoping that the words get through. After the commands, the ref nods, before waving his flag and sitting down in his ultra-exotic-luxury-fold up chair.
The battle begins!

Battle - Round 2
Recca waits patiently, still trying to understand what's going on. The words are hazy in her mind's eye, but she senses that she's to wait for something to happen. In the field, she sees four Ninetales. Each concentrates deeply drawing up the spirtual shield against poison, burn, paralysis, etc. Recca, in a quick moment of lucidity, concentrates almost as deeply and remembers how to do the move. Then it's back to being crosseyed.

Flamie quickly concentrates yet again, and three more Ninetales' appear. All of them turn to stare at the Rapidash who finally gets her bearings back, no longer confused. Smiling, the fire horse sends three glowing stars at the five Flamies. The three instantly home in on the the one farthest to the left and slam into the fox's jaw, cutting away fur and flash as if a knife through butter.

Pretending to not notce the gruesome wound, Flamie concentrates for the third time this round, and suddenly disappears from view. The remaining four look confused. Recca leaps at one and delivers two quick blows, neatly cutting it in half before it disappears. Suddenly, a claw weakly cuffs the fast horse in the right flank, before it speeds off away. The ninetales reappears before Recca can turn around, and thus disappears into the crowd (of Flamies) yet again.

End of Battle Stats:

Recca: 91% - Fatigue: 26% - No longer confused - Sped up(1 more round) - Knows safeguard(2 more rounds)
Flamie: 88% - Fatigue: 22% - Jaw aches, bloody - Three clones - Safeguard(1 more round)
Arena: Still normal, blood in one spot.

Icy
24th July 2003, 02:48 PM
A Swift did 12% damage to me? O.o....

And Confuse Ray did absolutely nothing. :\ Yep, nothing. And it lasted for one whole action.

Whatever.

Zup
12th August 2003, 12:57 PM
Sorry that I was gone.

Time's up! Icy wins out of DQ against Oddish17.

Icy, take your 1 yen and catch/evolve a pokemon...

This is my first battle that I've finished. I'll take my 1 yen, yay.

Icy
12th August 2003, 03:52 PM
o.o *takes stuff*

:o

Oddish ---> Gloom