PDA

View Full Version : Lot's of made up Pokemon!!!

Kojiro
18th July 2003, 04:14 PM
Ok I made these 30+ Monsters,I am thinking of calling them Pokemon,what do you think,Pokemon or not?

Katie
18th July 2003, 11:00 PM
Holiecow hehe.
there are a lot of these guys, looks like you put a lot of effort into them. some of them look like already-made pokemon, like aquadile looks like totodile, and snakee looks like ekans. some of the lines aren't very smooth, but it looks alright. good job.

~Katie

Geofree
18th July 2003, 11:31 PM
Hehehe, I like some of these monsters. Some I guess could pass for Pokemon but others are just weird animals. The names rock the most, some are very clever. "Tanktop", "Holiecow", "Rambull" come to mind. I agree with Katie though, some are just clones of already made Pokemon, but keep up the good work though! :yes: :wave:

Jay Umbreon
19th July 2003, 02:06 AM
yes...a lot of them are copies of original pokes *e.g. elecat, floragirl, snakee* just drawnt much worse. I can tell you put the time and effort in to do the colour on each 'pokemon' though, so you must get credit for that. Some of them are cute, and some of them are so funny I'm close to falling of my chair XD
:wave:

~Jay

Kojiro
19th July 2003, 07:08 AM
The reason they are clones is because these are originally not Pokemon,but I thoguht that they looked so much like them,I wanted to ask you guys if they would be good pokemon.

Mikey
19th July 2003, 08:57 AM
They're ok. A lot of them are just straight lines and shapes, but its better then I could do. Yeah, a lot of them looks like other Pokemon. Slash- Sneasel, one looks like Heracross, etc. Otherwise, good job!