PDA

View Full Version : Fusions and Rituals (YGO Deck Ideas)

Ultimate Charizard
18th July 2003, 07:34 PM
Basically id like to create a decent deck around fusions but im told its tough to set up...i also like the Ritual summons and so ive been fiddling around and this is what i came up with so far...(I know its crap)

Monsters
7 Colored Fish
Aqua Madoor
Blue Eyes White Dragon x3
Dunames Dark Witch x2
Giant Soldier of Stone x3
Harpies Brother
La Jinn
Meteor Dragon
Mystical Elf x2
Red Eyes Black Dragon
Spirit of the Harp x3
Summoned Skull

Effect Monsters
Hane-Hane
Jinzo
Magician of Faith
Man Eater Bug
Mask of Darkness
Penguin Soldier
Sangan
Sonic Bird
The Forgiving Maiden

Fusion Monsters
Black Skull Dragon
Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon
Meteor Black Dragon

Magic Cards
Black Illusion Ritual
Change of Heart
Dark Hole
Fissure x2
Fusion Gate
Giant Trunade
Graceful Charity
Harpies Feather Duster
Monster Reborn
Mystical Space Typhoon x2
Polymerization x3
Raigeki

Trap Cards
Acid Trap Hole
Magic Cylinder
Magic Jammer
Mirror Force
Seven Tools of the Bandit
Solemn Wishes
Trap Hole x2

Ritual Monsters
Relinquished

-----------------------------------------

Ok feel free to rip it apart...im currently testing it on World Wide Edition on the GBA and although there are a few snags im not having trouble from anyone..(Ijust walked over Pegasus) Now i know the Challenge isnt that great in game but still.....

Also i realise i have a few too many Tribute Monsters, 4 double tributes and 3 Single Tributes but mainly i leave them to one side till i need them. They havent gotten in my way yet and that includes getting BEUD and BSD onto the field at the same time.

Zombie
18th July 2003, 09:18 PM
You may want to use cards like beast king of the swamps to substitute for fusion monsters like BEWD. I personally dont like fusions that require more then one monster that requires tributes, takes too long to build up. Also cards like premature burial & call of the haunted can help you get those BEWD and such out faster.

As for the ritual monsters, they arent that bad.

Crystal Arcanine
19th July 2003, 06:08 AM
yeh i think that fusions are a waste of time but rituals i quite like because if ur lucky and hav a small deck u might b able to play one on your first turn then its :wave: to their four stars.

DarkTemplarZ
19th July 2003, 07:44 PM
Personally I think this deck is a joke. A fusion/ritual deck won't beat any decent duelist, even if you draw the perfect hand. Why? No speed. Good decks rely on drawing and special summoning, getting out the cards you need fast. Fusion and ritual cards are incredibly slow, owing to the fact you need to have the right cards in ur hand. But whatever, throw in fusion substitutes and some cards that allow u to discard cards from your hand ie. TTTD, Card Destruction, Graceful Charity, and then CotH and Premature Burial to revive them and stuff, that'll help get out ur high level monsters faster

Kool Dudy
19th July 2003, 08:00 PM
This is a pretty standard ritual deck. level 4 monsters are used to sacrifice and to defend your life points early in the game when you can't draw the correct cards.

3x Relinquished
3x Black Illusion Ritual
3x Thousand Eyes Restrict
3x Thousand Eyes Idol (sp?)
3x Masked Beast
3x Curse of the Masked Beast
2x Beastking ... (sp?)

3x Millenium Shield
3x Aqua Madoor
3x Giant Soldier of Stone
3x Earthbound Spirit

3x Polymerization