PDA

View Full Version : Hey,Could u rate my Future Team

Daffy
24th December 2002, 10:19 PM
Hello, everyone. I'm kind of new. always come to the boards but don't post... anywho, that's not important. I wanted to know if u could rate/fix my future team, if it isn't any trouble.

Fortress(f)- +Speed/Sp.Def, -Sp.Attack
Spikes
Attract
Double Team
Explosion/something else

Spiker.. same old. Annoy the person, so they can switch. Attract, DT... and explosion for an old finale. But not sure to have him, never used a spiker. Not my style

Gengar- +Sp.Attack/Sp.Df/Def, -Attack
Confuse Ray
Jacko Latern(burn move)
T-Bolt/Curse
Giga Drain/ Rest

Nice new annoying gengar. Confuse then Burn, slowly make the opponent get mad. T-bolt cause I have no electric, giga drain, just to regain some hp. Then theres curse, to annoy the opponent somemore, and rest to recover hp.

Charizard-
Flamethrower
Swords Dance
Swift fly move
Earthquake.

Attacker basically. SD up for swift fly move and EQ.

Feraligatr - +Sp.Attack, -Def/speed
Surf
Ice Beam
Earthquake
Rock Slide/Ancient Power

another attacker

Jucain-
Leaf Blade
Earthquake
Crunch?
safeguard?/
leafblade, Leech Seed, Toxic, Earthquake/Crunch/Double Team

This lil bugger, has me confused. Not many moves. So Leaf Blade for stab, crunch.. just put it there cause his sp. att is decent & I have no dark poke. But still confused. Now the other group of attack is incase I keep fortress on my team. Leech Seed, get hp make them lose hp, toxic, annoy them more so they can switch, DT for switch too.

Latias-+Defense/Sp.att,-Attack
Psychic
Dragon Claw
Enlighten
Recover

Another attacker. Enlighten to build on her already high sp.defense, and annoy people, and kill them off with Psychic and DC, which is stab for the lil girl.

Heracross- +Sp.Def,-Sp.Att
Megahorn
Build Up
Earthquake/Kawarsomething (fighting move 75 power etc.)
Rest

I had him in mind before fortress, so I don't know who to choose. Build Up is for making his defense and attack higher, and then he'd pack in a big wallop of a punch.

So that's my team, I hope you can help thanks for ur time

Nathan
24th December 2002, 11:00 PM
Hmmm, I think there are some better spikers in Ru/Sa. I'm sure they are better that forretress ^_^;; Well, I've never been much of a team rater, so that's all I'll give you :P

Daffy
25th December 2002, 08:08 PM
well thanks anyway.. but if I decided to go with the spiking fortress, I don't want a poke from Ru/Sa. or Red/Blue.. call me weird or crazy. but as u can see my team has two pokes from r/b, two pokes from g/s, and two pokes from ru/sa.. and if I'm going to switch fortress i must switch it with a g/s poke... yeah.. I'm messed up.. but I want my team like that.. skarmory would be a good spiker but then I'd have three pokes weak to electric, but anywho. hope u can help though.

Daffy
28th December 2002, 11:52 AM
oh I made some slight changes. I'm sorry for being a pain ur bumbums but could u someone rate my eck team, if its no hassal.