PDA

View Full Version : 7th Movie Confirmed! *NEWS!*

Mikey
19th July 2003, 12:54 PM
With the release of the 6th movie today/yesterday, there was also a small teaser trailer for Pokemon 7. Though it didn't reveal anything at all, it did confirm that there will indeed be a 7th movie release next year! Looks like the movies are going on. Discuss what you believe this movie will be about. I believe it will focus on Groudon, Kyogre, and the teams. Since Groudon was not in the 6th movie much at all.

*Note* I did not see the movie myself, I got this news from a friend from serebii.net that lives in Japan.

Gravy
19th July 2003, 03:41 PM
Hmmmm...I'm guessing that a Groudon, Kyogre and Rayquazza movie is most likely. Big environmental disater, concerning earth, water and air. Could be interesting, but it seems alot like the 2000 lot in a way.
Either that, or the Regi-trio. what is the little legend behind those golem's anyway? Its never really been revealed.
Or it could be a Deoxy's thing. Alien invaders perhaps :rolleyes: Heh, soz, couldn't resist ^_^0

*Murkrow
19th July 2003, 03:58 PM
I say either a Groudon/Kyogre/Rayquaza one, or the much talked about Mewtwo vs Deoxys one.
I'm betting on the G/Y/R on though. But is Groudon seriously not in much of the sixth movie? From the poster it looked like he'd be one of the main characters@_@

Gravy
19th July 2003, 04:12 PM
I'm not sure if its the real Groudon in the 6th movie. I read somewhere its called Meta-Groudon or summinc.:yes:

Hanada Tattsu
20th July 2003, 11:10 AM
No, it's the Meta-Groudon in the sixth movie.

But it's so great that the movies are continuing! Movie 7, wow! Also, I think Groudon, Kyogre, and Rayquaza would be good, but I'm sure that a Deoxys cameo would be good as well.

Iveechan
20th July 2003, 08:50 PM
I'd rather see one about Deoxys. It seems like an "enemy" Pokemon like Mewtwo (you know, starts out with bad intentions, turns good later), I'm getting a little tired of the friendly/helpful Legendaries. Deoxys seems like a real menace with an interesting backstory, not a godly mythical legend.

Rocketboy
21st July 2003, 07:52 AM
Wow, that's a heck of alot of movies, I think it would also be about Deoxys because Jirachi was a legendary pokemon and so is deoxys so....

Hanada Tattsu
23rd July 2003, 12:06 PM
I truly hope TR gets a bigger part in this, because they now have stronger Pokemon, and they have a bigger and better goal now, so I hope they get better roles in the films.