PDA

View Full Version : Fic advertisment

Mindprobe
19th July 2003, 01:15 PM
I got bored to my former fiction:

To Be A Champion
Fifth Round

So I started to write another with the same title, but different main character and idea. Here's some parts of the first chapter:

A fifteen years old girl walked along the beach. The wind coming from the ocean danced on the girls clothes and hair. White shirt with long and wide sleeves. Light blue denim shorts, raching halfway below the knee. The sandals left marks on the soft sand. White foam and clear blue water washed her feet. Her red, long hair played along the wind. Her crystal clear, light blue eyes ran down the beach, searching for any other people around. Along the girl, black dog with yellow rings on her forehead, legs and tail, followed her.

"Hello there!" The girl heard a rather deep voice behind her. She turned around and saw about seventeen years old boy. Wearing red jeans and white shirt. The shirt was open, but the boy didn't have any kind of shirt under it. The girl saw his bare mid section of his body. Well trained, athletic body. His gentle, blue eyes watched her gently. The boy had short, brown hair and silver chain necklace with Lugia shaped figure twisted along it. The sight tickled in the girl's stomach. "Clock is 7:30AM and I'm allready seeing daydreams."

”Plesure to meet you, I’m Cassy, Cassy Ray.” Cassy said. ”But my friends call me Cas.”

”I’m Joshua Barstow. The plesure is all mine.” Joshua said. ”But my friends call me Josh.”

”So, you are the son of Lorelei Barstow, the elite four member of Kanto?” The boy looked suddenly, quite bothered and he sighed deeply. ”What’s the matter?”

That's all for now. I hope it sounds tempting...

The Decapitated Mole
19th July 2003, 04:07 PM
Uhm... the fic idea sounds kinda ok, but I'm pretty sure that this is against the rules.

o_0
jimm

Andrew
19th July 2003, 08:00 PM
Thanks for that blatent advertisement, if you look back a few pages, you'll find various other similar topics. PM me if you can't find them ok and I'll start up a blatent advertising topic.

*Closes*