PDA

View Full Version : WarcraftIII Anyone?

SuperLedian
19th July 2003, 03:34 PM
Hey, just wonderin how many wcIII players there are around here. Expansion (Frozen Throne) just came out, and I have to say that i'm quite satisfied. Story was quite well done for the single player campaign, but of course i bought FT for improved battle.net competition.

I'd appreciate if any who play the game here include your username and record on battle.net. Also feel free to discuss wcIII in any way you like, from how new units affect gameplay in the Frozen Throne to opinions on Arthas's sexuality o_O.

Discuss away.

Username: Therm
Record (overall): 25-23
Gateway: Azeroth

Lord Necrodain
19th July 2003, 04:39 PM
Username: Necrodain
Gateway: Azeroth
Record: 0-0 (Go me!)

I have TFT, I finished the campaigns, but I haven't played ladder games yet. In RoC the only ladder games I played were ones with my IRL friend in AT, but since he seems to not be interested in ATing with me in TFT (he hasn't outright said it, but he said there was nobody available to AT with him for the 2v2 tournament, when I was. I think he doesn't want to AT with me because he's slightly better than me [read: he pwnz me in every way], though I did beat him in the 1v1 we had, but that's not the point) I'm gonna have to start playing games on my own to attain any sort of record. Considering I never played a single solo game for the year I've had RoC, it may take awhile for that to happen.

Imhere4u2die
19th July 2003, 05:57 PM
Gateway: Lordaeron
Username: Imhere4u2die
Record: 23-24 in team games, 0-4 in FFA. :( :no:

I haven't even done the original WC3 campaign. I'm not into single player play. But I've heard it has a nice storyline.

Razola
19th July 2003, 07:16 PM
Arthas has no sexuality. He's dead and follows the Lich King.

And I doubt the Lich King has any interesting in his servants' love life.

D.BigBoston
Azeroth
RoC Record: 26-54
TFT Record: 8-9

I was doing good in TFT, until Battle.net needed fixing. That week I got either Disconnected or the game loaded and both of my partners dropped. I think I only have about 3-5 losses I actually earned.

Frozen Throne is a lot more fun than RoC. I enjoy the fact that many strategies are viable and I have seen more comebacks than in RoC, where most games simple went downhill for the loser of the first large battle.

red13n
20th July 2003, 03:41 AM
Heh, I like parts of the TFT campaign, but overall, its not all that good. Blizzard seems to have something with letting all the good characters die and then making crappy characters more powerful.

-minor spoiler ahead-

Not to mention not only did blizz try to kill off the use of huntress on bnet, they had to kill off the huntress character in the campaign.

And my record on bnet = crap. But I am better than my record shows, and me and my friend managed to work up an 8-2 record in AT.

Last Exile
20th July 2003, 09:57 PM
I'll be in it later this year. My mum's got me on a computer ban for now. Plus I need a bit more time to get used to using Night Elves in this form.

I'll come up with a username later, but my Gateway will be Kailmdor, sicne I live in Australia.

Craig
13th August 2003, 01:54 AM
hey, *bumps* my user name is Hawkspirit , on Lordaeron!

No! CCC, play on Lordaeron, USWEST is kinda close to Australia! :)