PDA

View Full Version : ~*Poll: Woah, that was weird o.o

Crystal Mew
19th July 2003, 06:35 PM
I went to the store today, and there was a 6-7yr old girl crying cause she was 'lost' and she was calling for her mom. This old lady started going around asking people if she was their daughter. Well, she came up to me, and asked 'Is that your daughter?' I replied: 'o_O;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; Noooooooo....' then walked away. what I was really thinking was, 'wtf!? do I look like a 7yr olds mother?! ._.;' >_>; ;o

~*1. What is the weirdest question you've ever been asked?

~*2. When you were little, have you ever 'lost' your mom or dad in the grocery store?

1. *points to paragraph* that has to be the weirdest one yet o.o'

2. :') yes, I have. XD many times. I just ran around the store crying, yelling for my mom, then after I wondered long enough, I finally found her o_0;...sometimes it just doesn't pay to wonder away to get a free cookie sample :no:

Rambunctious Jamirus
19th July 2003, 06:41 PM

A solicitor came up to me when I was in the garage with my little brother and asked if I was the owner of the house. I mean, I'm just a teen! I hardly look like an adult...though I sometimes look high or drunk in my photos...
Also, my brother was sitting in the aisle of a store pouting because we were shopping and a pair of women came up and asked if he was lost. My mom nearly killed him...

~*2. When you were little, have you ever 'lost' your mom or dad in the grocery store?

I don't remember that far back but I don't think I ever did.

Angel Blossom
19th July 2003, 06:44 PM
1) Once someone asked me if I was Chinese.. dude. I look really white, I do not look Chinese. XD And my cousin's friend's mom asked me if I was a highschool senior when I was in the 8th grade. I was like, "Do I look THAT old?" Lol, I felt really, well, awkward. I don't want to look older than what I am, ever! ;_;

2) Not in a grocery store. But I remember that in downtown San Francisco, I lost my dad. I was so scared! But then I noticed he was just a few feet away from me. =P See, I've always panicked over the weirdest things..

UmbreonCurse
19th July 2003, 07:34 PM
1: That would be the time a woman called and thought my house was a resteraunt. The conversation went exactly like this:
"........"
"........."
"err....he-lo??"
"umm...hello..."
"....."
"....."
"....Is this a resteraunt?"
"....no"
"Oh...sorry *hangs up*"

2: Well, not in the gricery store, in the mall, or department stores. All the time. We'd both just wander around looking for each other untill some clerk saw the two of us and naturally assumed I was my mom's kid..seeing as how I'm practicly an exact look-alike of her.

DarkTemplarZ
19th July 2003, 07:49 PM
1) A few times stupid advertising people on the phone ask me "Hello, is this Mrs. <my last name>?". I'm just like do I sound like a 45 year old woman? o.O

2) Yea, I don't remember it though. My mom told me about it a few times, like how I hid under the cash register lol

Pichu Luver
19th July 2003, 09:24 PM
1. What is the weirdest question you've ever been asked?

Well when I was in Grade 9 someone asked if I was in Grade 12 oO''' That was erm wierd. Also someone in Grade 12 who I only knew as an announcer of er annoucements said when I was re-rigistering "(my name) isn't it?" oO HOW he knew my name I have nooo idea.

2. When you were little, have you ever 'lost' your mom or dad in the grocery store?

Eh not that I can remember I've had dreams about it but I don't think I've ever actually did.

~Pichu

Katie
19th July 2003, 09:49 PM
lol sam you had a kid when you were 10!!! :o omg

1. hm... not a lot of weird things, but one time this kid who looked about 8 asked if I had a boyfriend ¬_¬ I'm like twice his age, not cool :no: so I just said yes ^^ lying > *
2. XD all the time! I'm a wanderer, I stop to look at something then the next thing I know I can't find my parents. I used to panic, but after a while I got used to it and just wandered around until I found them. it still happens occasionally, heh ^^;

~Katie

Mikey
19th July 2003, 10:41 PM
1. Um, I once walked into a bowling alley to have a man come up and ask if I was the one who called 911. I was like, uhh, no, I just got here. Someone must of called it, lol. Can't really think right now but phone soliciters always ask if I'm the man of the house.

2. Yes, I still do, but on purpose. LOL Years ago I used to just run around the store looking. One time I got lost in the mall and my mom had me paged to the front desk. I was 6 and I heard the speaker say "Mike (last name), come to the information desk by the elevator. Your mom is looking for u. 1,000's of people and I hear that.

Fett One
19th July 2003, 11:11 PM
1) My dad's friend has a wife who only has a very, very basic understanding of computers. She is always calling me with some of the dumbest questions ever, when ever she is having a problem. These are some of the questions she has asked me over the years:

1: If you do a "select all" will the text be highlighted when it prints?
2: Where's the power button?
3: How do you replace the old mouse with a new one?

2) When I was 16 I got lost at Disney World. I was walking in front of my family so I never saw them turn right and nobody bothered to tell me they were turning right. Fortunately being 16 I was old enough to know to stay still and wait for them to find me, which only took ten minutes. As for when I was younger, I got lost at "Toys R Us" when I was 7. I ended up running down every aisle looking for my mom. By the time I found her I was so scared I was about to cry.

Azura Stardust
19th July 2003, 11:41 PM
1. Once I was in a shopping mall in these pretty cool clothes, and waiting for my friends... then this person came up to me and asked if I wanted credit loans or something O_O and I think I was a little taller than her... then I said "uhhh sorry but I'm 14" and she was like "oh um ok" ^^;;;;

2. I never got lost ^^ good wittle gurl :}

Clark
20th July 2003, 12:39 AM
1) this guy down at the state fair this guy was like 'arre uu frumm murrilend'...i was scared, i hate people, since its like 1.5 hours south of my house to the fair, it turns into redneckville.
n.

2) no i dont go to the grocery store :o

Yukitsukai
20th July 2003, 12:47 AM

1) One time this lady asked me if my nephew was my son 0_o I was like "Yeah, I'm 12 and have a 3 year old son, okay, that makes sense..." --;

2) I got lost in the mall when I was 4.... I was soooo scared... @_@ I was crying by the time my parents found me....

Jay Umbreon
20th July 2003, 02:47 AM
~*1. What is the weirdest question you've ever been asked?Are you gay? NO I'M NOT GAY SO DON'T EVEN ASK ME plz :( nah, this guy came up to me and said 'my friend fancies you' and I was all 'okay...cool' then he pointed to HIM and I went 'uhhh, I'm not gay' then walked off .x.

Well...nope, not as far as I can remember. I was a responsible little critter and I never went missing or anything. I was good. daaamn good.

k thx, luv u sam ;)

~Jay

soggy_cardboard
20th July 2003, 04:25 AM
A solicitor came up to me when I was in the garage with my little brother and asked if I was the owner of the house. me too !

that was stupid...

2) not that i can remember..

nightcrow
20th July 2003, 05:26 AM
1. My best friend once asked me "Is Singapore a country?" ... :rolleyes:

2. I got lost in an electronics store once :( I was standing there crying and a lady took me to the front desk and they called my name over the intercom :) I'm so special.

Tyler and Hobbes
20th July 2003, 06:33 AM
1.One day this guy thought I was in his Rotc class. I said, "Er..." "You are a disgrace to this university and the world!" I snickered, "Wow."

2. One day I got lost in a grocery store. I pulled off all these karate moves. It was awesome. to bad no one saw:) :mad: 8) :wave: I have something better then a tazer *sp* I just hiss in, as my sister calls it, "demon voice" Rashah, which in Mediun means freeze, stone, or still. a language I made up.

Kireihana52
20th July 2003, 07:09 PM
1) When I was in 6th grade (11 years old), some girl asked me if I was a highschool student. O_o;; And another time, that same year, someone thought I looked 18 after I got my hair highlighted. Apparently, blond hair makes a person look older. @_@

2) Yes, because I was a retarded little child who would be following my mom in the grocery store and then stop to look at the cat toys and stuff. Meh. =P

~Bethany