PDA

View Full Version : Fuzzy Eevee

E_Eevee
19th July 2003, 08:02 PM
Attemping backgrounds now ^^ C&C welcome and appreciated. Thanks.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Fai D. Flowright
19th July 2003, 08:14 PM
Awww...It's soooo CUTE! I like the pose you gave it. The BG looks good too. It seems like a painting that would be hung in an Art Gallery. Very well blended and smooth. And, of course, It's got my favorite Pokemon as the main focal point. I'd give it 9/10!

aragornbird
19th July 2003, 09:12 PM
WOW! :o

Great work on the fur effect and the shading is great too! Super job! It looks pretty realistic!

KRDC 03
19th July 2003, 09:51 PM
O.O*

Ok, its offical; you've totally put me out of a job. I'm serious!! ACK! vv I feel kind... well... amuaterish now. Ah well! I can keep trying.

Anyways, (I need to stop saying that) I love the picture. I wanna know how you did that, but that might take you a couple of posts, so I won't wonder anymore. ^^ Beautiful pitcure nevertheless, so keep up the work, or I'll send you annoying PMs until you do! Hah hah! Wait... I'm too good to do that. Drat.

Crystal Mew
19th July 2003, 09:55 PM
*_* wow....that is REALLY good..... I like the shading =o and eevee is really cute! ^-^;

if only I could shade.... ._.; lol

Great job! :yes:

Katie
19th July 2003, 10:05 PM
wow... that's really good. I love it, he's so cute and fuzzy! it looks like you could just reach into your computer screen and pick him up. I think I will *huggles* ^^ it reminds me of that dog breed.. pomeranians? sp? I dunno, my neighbor has one and he lies on his back like that all the time, and the fur reminds me of him too. I'm trying to find something to criticise but I can't oO' if anything the corners of his mouth are a little high, but you could've meant for it to be like that. blah, good job! *thumbs up*

~Katie

Azura Stardust
19th July 2003, 10:31 PM
Nice grass effect. Really. However it would be even better if you got some of the grass to interact with the eevee - as in, stick out around the eevee and have some blades overlapping the edge of the eevee... yanno?

Everything is really fine IMO, except the eyes look... freaky to say the least XD as in, that coupled with the kind of unnatural looking mouth make it look evilly happy. Uh... X{

Whatever x-x;

Mikey
19th July 2003, 10:44 PM
Wow, awesome pic. The shading, background, and everything is great. I have nothing to critisize. Great!:yes:

Silent Dragonfly
20th July 2003, 06:17 AM
WOW, how long did it take to do that!? That's amazing, the only criticisim I'd make it that the mouth looks a little odd to me

andyizcool
20th July 2003, 09:58 AM
Wow did you really draw that picture it's so great you should keep up your artwork and the mouth is ok it looks happy like a little puppy. Eevee is so cute and I love it a great Pokemon in battle and you've brought out its inner beauty.

~Andrew

E_Eevee
21st July 2003, 04:58 PM
Wow, I honestly wasn't expecting this many replies... Thanks guys.

Okay, I'll just condense my answers if that's ok with y'all. The pose was inspired by a book I was reading (the main character is a cat ^^). Umm, the mouth and eyes did come out a bit odd, but since this isn't my usual style anyhow that's ok. Next time I'll remember to overlap the grass. I don't usually do backgrounds, it's something I've been trying by observing artists at the oekaki.

KRDC 03: If you really want to know how I did it PM me, I don't mind sharing ^^

Edit: Forgot to put how much time it took. stupid me. Umm, I don't generally look at the clock when I do stuff, but I have a general idea of when I got off the interenet. I'd say it took somewhere between 1/2 hour to 45 mins. Maybe less since I did several pictures at once.